TROLL BOB (ROBERT LLOYD HAUGH) ON YOUR NEWSGROUP

Sep 8, 2010, 1:50:03 AM9/8/10
The troll Bob (in real life Robert Lloyd Haugh from Belton, Missouri,
USA) is rabid fundamentalist Christian and thinks that gives him the
right to stalk me and forge my name on newsgroups as "I" <I-Mark-
T...@obssessedstalkerofVera006.com>.

He is also a wife abuser. Go to www.pipl.com and enter the name Pamela
Haugh in Belton Mo. He has filled for divorce twice from his wife as
he says that she beat him up but is still married to her.

He claims to have both Asperger Syndrome and PTSD.

Bob (Robert Lloyd Haugh) trolls a Christian newsgroup with a German
named Vera Six and regularly abuses the Christians there.

This is typical of one of his posts - he assumes that having a gay
brother (who was also a doctor and AIDS researcher) means that one is
automatically gay oneself. .... as if! .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:47:30 UTC

Guten abend Schwester Vera,
I, Pope Morkie I (pbuh!), have a real big problem with God
letting
my brother Brett T****, MD, AIDS, BH, go out knowing that he was a
butthumper, and letting him get AIDS as a punishment and die. Just
because Brett like young guys with nice tans was no reason for giving
him AIDS. He should give me AIDS too, just to be fair because I egged
Brett on to be a bigger and better butthumper.... Perhaps that
thought
has not crossed the mind of the Almighty just yet. A fact which I,
Pope Morkie I, am grateful for. So far. And it better not happen
either!, because I have a special arrangement where nothing bad is
ever supposed to happen to me, or I shall pitch a fit in Mine Holy
Wrath. Selah! on that for a second or two.... Because I have the
emotional development of a retarded 3 year old, I cannot handle any
disturbances on this earthly orb over which I rule, especially being
called a poophead or a turnip-twaddler.
Rex lex,
Pope Morkie I (pbuh!)

Lovely, isn't it? Apparently Bob (Robert Lloyd Haugh) thinks the
above abusive post is a Christian act full of the love of Jesus, the
Prince of Peace, and demonstrates the fruit of the Spirit - love joy,
peace etc.

See the many satires on Bob (Robert Lloyd Haugh) at
http://acc-growing-dumberer.blogspot.com/search/label/Bob

Johnny

Sep 8, 2010, 2:50:00 AM9/8/10
On Sep 8, 1:50 am, I <fluff...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The troll Bob (in real life Robert Lloyd Haugh from Belton, Missouri,
> USA) is rabid fundamentalist Christian and thinks that gives him the
> right to stalk me and forge my name on newsgroups as "I" <I-Mark-
> T...@obssessedstalkerofVera006.com>.
>
> He is also a wife abuser. Go towww.pipl.comand enter the name Pamela

Okay, you made your point with 15 posts :-( Who are you "I"?? You
need to at least explain that.
Good Lord, Usenet is a sometimes freaky place, to say the least!
Johnny

Sep 8, 2010, 3:39:50 AM9/8/10
On Sep 8, 4:50 pm, Johnny <jrf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 8, 1:50 am, I <fluff...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > The troll Bob (in real life Robert Lloyd Haugh from Belton, Missouri,
> > USA) is rabid fundamentalist Christian and thinks that gives him the
> > right to stalk me and forge my name on newsgroups as "I" <I-Mark-
> > T...@obssessedstalkerofVera006.com>.
>
> > He is also a wife abuser. Go towww.pipl.comandenter the name Pamela

I am a retired educator (K-12 & Adult) having been a Christian School
Principal and a Training Manager. I've been a Christian since 1972
having rewritten the manual for setting up Christian Comnmunity
Schools across Australia and recorded in Christian bands.. My gay
brother, whom Bob (Robert Lloyd Haugh) has repeatedly vilified - was
an AIDS researcher with the Sydney AIDS team, Australia's
representative for WHO and was awartded his PhD concerning the T-cell
connection to HIV infection. He died from AIDS related diease in 1994.

I am fighting back after being trolled by Bob (Robert Lloyd Haugh) who
posts with my nick on another newsgroup.

Apologies for interupting your newsgroup but Bob (Robert Lloyd Haugh)
has done far worse at my newsgropup with his trolling, lying, forging
and sock puppets.

Bob (Robert Lloyd Haugh) is a rabid fundamentalist and homophobe.

--
Fundamentalists seem aimed at making themselves feel better by placing
all

from "LIFE ...and how to survive it" - Robin Skinner & John Cleese
(Methuen; London:1993) p. 287

--
The most pronounced characteristics [of fundamentalists] are the
following:

Johnny

Sep 8, 2010, 4:04:24 AM9/8/10
On Sep 8, 3:39 am, I <fluff...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > Okay, you made your point with 15 posts :-(  Who are you "I"?? You
> > need to at least explain that.
>
> I am a retired educator (K-12 & Adult) having been a Christian School
> Principal and a Training Manager. I've been a Christian since 1972
> having rewritten the manual for setting up Christian Comnmunity
> Schools across Australia and recorded in Christian bands.. My gay
> brother, whom Bob (Robert Lloyd Haugh) has repeatedly vilified - was
> an AIDS researcher with the Sydney AIDS team, Australia's
> representative for WHO and was awartded his PhD concerning the T-cell
> connection to HIV infection. He died from AIDS related diease in 1994.
>
> I am fighting back after being trolled by Bob (Robert Lloyd Haugh) who
> posts with my nick on another newsgroup.
>
> Apologies for interupting your newsgroup but Bob (Robert Lloyd Haugh)
> has done far worse at my newsgropup with his trolling, lying, forging
> and sock puppets.
>
> Bob (Robert Lloyd Haugh) is a rabid fundamentalist and homophobe.

No interruption, don't fret about it. Sorry to hear of your brother,
and your being harassed by this nut job.The similarities you
mentioned, Bob being from Missouri, having Aspergers Syndrome, and
divorcing his wife are what was written here. But his last name was
supposedly "Martin"?? At least that is what I had read? Anyway, good
luck to you. Again, no interruption here, it's sort of the norm as of
late :-( Johnny

Sep 8, 2010, 4:32:31 AM9/8/10
On Sep 8, 6:04 pm, Johnny <jrf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No interruption, don't fret about it. Sorry to hear of your brother,
> and your being harassed by this nut job.The similarities you
> mentioned, Bob being from Missouri, having Aspergers Syndrome, and
> divorcing his wife are what was written here. But his last name was
> supposedly "Martin"?? At least that is what I had read? Anyway, good
> luck to you. Again, no interruption here, it's sort of the norm as of
> late :-(

Bob (Robert Lloyd Haugh) uses a number of aliases - one being my nick.

One of my three daughters has a severe disability. Bob (Robert Lloyd
Haugh) has also vilified her.

It is best to ignore trolls BUT if they post personal information
about you (as Bob / Robert Lloyd haugh has done to me) then you should
refute what they have said so that there is the correct information
should anyone search.

I would not trust Bob (Robert Lloyd Haugh) with any personal
information. You are best to do that off line with someone that you
trust.

Wishing you and your group well in the future.

Twayne

Sep 9, 2010, 4:43:29 PM9/9/10
Get yourslef new accounts, new nics and don't post stupid slam-ware like
you've done here. Otherwse you deserve whatever you get. You're apt to get
what you ask for on newsgroups; no surprise there.