Free Stamp Catalogue on internet

st...@vip.cybercity.dk

Jul 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/22/99

Stephen G. Esrati

Jul 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/22/99
to st...@vip.cybercity.dk
I don't know what you think you are doing, but
that's no catalog. I clicked on DDR and found one,
count them all, one, I say again, one stamp.
Furthermore. I could not delete the junk below your
address. I believe these are binaries, which you
cross-posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss, where
binaries are forbidden.
What sort of moron are you?

st...@vip.cybercity.dk wrote:

Philippines

Poland
Afghanistan Portugal
Czechoslovakia Ireland Romania
Albania Italy Roman
Andorra Cyprus Japan States
Argentina DDR Korea,South Russia.
Austria Denmark Laos USSR.
Belgium Egypt Liechtenstein San Marino
Brazil Finland Saar
Bulgaria France Liberia Schleswig
Canada Germany Luxembourg Spain
Cape of Great Britain Malta Stamps on
good Hope Greece Memel Stamps
Chile Greenland Mexico Sweden
China Hungary Monaco Switzerland
Colombia Indonesia Naples
Costa Rica Iceland Netherlands Turkey
Crete India Nicaragua Tuscany
Cuba Iran (Persia) Norway Uruguay
USA
Wurttemberg

Yugoslavia

--
Stephen G. Esrati
Author of COMRADES, AVENGE US, the gripping
page-turner about the search for Nazi war criminals
who tortured and killed American, Canadian, and
other Allied POWs. Much of the book is based on
reality. It is available from me for $7.50
(including shipping to U.S. addresses). Ask charges
for other destinations. VISA, MasterCard. For more
information, see my web page at
http://www.revanche-hoya.de/html/e3.html
or you may click on
http://members.tripod.com/~ShibaHill