mr. bies

Rev. Christopher Corkrey

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

I appologize ahead of time for this post but nothing else is working. I
have been trying to contact Mr. Bies, a contributer to this news group,
now for over three weeks by e-mail and can no longer get a message
through. Mr. Bies, if you recieve this post please mail me back, I have
recieved your two messages but am having no luck replying. I am not sure
what the matter is but this is the only way I could think of to get in
touch so please excuse the personal nature of this post.

Thank you,

Rev. Christopher Corkrey