Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 12:42:3418.08.19
an
On 8/17/2019 8:34 PM, assworm's tiny peabrain concocted the following:
> .
>
> the kids aren't allowed online after supper

The really funny part is that you think Greg and I are the same person.
I vaguely recall someone, many moons ago, claiming that to be the case. Naturally, it was never proved...nor could it be...since it's not factual.
Funny how one little rumor gets blown up into a pile called "Bullshit Mountain."

LOL

Casa de Masa

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 12:47:0318.08.19
an
Colon little Eddie Burke whined on 8/18/2019 :
> The really funny part is that you think Greg and I are the same person.

Everyone knows that, you little fake vet shit eater. LOL

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 12:47:1618.08.19
an
The VERY REALLY funny part is that you don't even realise that Scatboi
g8dc, Nigger Mortis, Jasper Towing Service and Proctor and Gargle are
all the same person....YOU!

Casa de Masa

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 12:59:3918.08.19
an
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
aliash)! expressed precisely :
B U S T E D!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 13:16:0318.08.19
an
Poor ignorant cunt.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 13:16:3018.08.19
an
Whatz busted is your peabrain, idiot.
LOL

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 13:27:2418.08.19
an
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:16:01 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_...@usa.com> wrote:

>On 8/18/2019 9:47 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 09:42:31 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
>> Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_...@usa.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On 8/17/2019 8:34 PM, assworm's tiny peabrain concocted the following:

>>> The really funny part is that you think Greg and I are the same person.
>>> I vaguely recall someone, many moons ago, claiming that to be the case. Naturally, it was never proved...nor could it be...since it's not factual.
>>> Funny how one little rumor gets blown up into a pile called "Bullshit Mountain."
>>
>> The VERY REALLY funny part is that you don't even realise that Scatboi
>> g8dc, Nigger Mortis, Jasper Towing Service and Proctor and Gargle are
>> all the same person....YOU!
>>

>Poor ignorant cunt.

Poor desperate asshole...STILL can't figure out how to use a different
newsreader for yer socks!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 13:30:2718.08.19
an
Poasting advice coming from an asshole who thinks Greg and I are the same.
LOLOL
IDIOT!

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 13:31:3618.08.19
an
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:16:28 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_...@usa.com> wrote:

>On 8/18/2019 9:59 AM, Casa de Masa wrote:
>> jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! expressed precisely :

>>> The VERY REALLY funny part is that you don't even realise that Scatboi
>>> g8dc, Nigger Mortis, Jasper Towing Service and Proctor and Gargle are
>>> all the same person....YOU!
>>>
>> B U S T E D!
>

>Whatz busted is your peabrain, idiot.
>LOL

Whatz REALLY busted is yer pathetic attempt to set up socks using the
same newsreader you normally use! Are you REALLY that inept???

LOLOK

%

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 14:28:5218.08.19
an
show me where i said you're the same person

%

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 14:29:1718.08.19
an
On 2019-08-18 9:47 a.m., jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
LOL

%

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 14:29:3018.08.19
an
LOL

%

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 14:29:5118.08.19
an
On 2019-08-18 10:31 a.m., jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
LOL

%

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 14:30:1018.08.19
an
On 2019-08-18 10:27 a.m., jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:16:01 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
> Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_...@usa.com> wrote:
>
>> On 8/18/2019 9:47 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:

>>> The VERY REALLY funny part is that you don't even realise that Scatboi
>>> g8dc, Nigger Mortis, Jasper Towing Service and Proctor and Gargle are
>>> all the same person....YOU!
>>>

>> Poor ignorant cunt.
>
> Poor desperate asshole...STILL can't figure out how to use a different
> newsreader for yer socks!

LOL

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 14:57:3218.08.19
an

In article <7h2jle5efcfe19h3v...@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") wrote:

> Poor desperate asshole...STILL can't figure out how to use a different
> newsreader for yer socks! Even a POLACK would get it by now!

SHOOSH!

%

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 14:59:2618.08.19
an
On 2019-08-18 11:57 a.m., Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron (aka
Ron Jacobson) wrote:
> In article <7h2jle5efcfe19h3v...@4ax.com>,
> A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
> Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") wrote:
>
>> Poor desperate asshole...STILL can't figure out how to use a different
>> newsreader for yer socks! Even a POLACK would get it by now!
>
> SHOOSH!

my google green light tells me when the corn hole is online

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 15:09:2418.08.19
an
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:30:26 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Inane retort from an asshole who doesn't realise that Scatboi g8dc,
Jasper Towing Service, Nigger Mortis and Proctor and Gargle are the
same Afro-Eyetalian coon!

LOLOK

DUMBASS!

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 15:10:4318.08.19
an
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:32:47 -0700 (PDT), "fake vet La Jack G..."
<redz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>We know they are dumb shits and good for a few laughs.

Scatboi g8dc, Jasper Towing Service, Nigger Mortis and Proctor and
Gargle ARE dumb shits....they are all KKKoloon!

%

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 15:20:4218.08.19
an
On 2019-08-18 12:09 p.m., jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
LOL

%

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 15:20:5518.08.19
an
On 2019-08-18 12:10 p.m., jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
LOL

vallor

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 15:36:4318.08.19
an
> On 2019-08-18 9:42 a.m., Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>> Funny how one little rumor gets blown up into a pile called "Bullshit
>> Mountain."

Mountain...V?

>> LOL
>

> show me where i said you're the same person

Oh, they're _totally_ not the same person. Perish the thought!

We're just blessed to have two characters with exactly the same politics,
bigoted epithets, sexual kinks, and misapprehensions about the military.

--
-v
Two-time winner of the Checky™.

%

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 15:41:4918.08.19
an
On 2019-08-18 12:36 p.m., vallor wrote:
>> On 2019-08-18 9:42 a.m., Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>> Funny how one little rumor gets blown up into a pile called "Bullshit
>>> Mountain."
>
> Mountain...V?
>

>>> LOL
>>

>> show me where i said you're the same person
>
> Oh, they're _totally_ not the same person. Perish the thought!
>
> We're just blessed to have two characters with exactly the same politics,
> bigoted epithets, sexual kinks, and misapprehensions about the military.

i only care about the part that says i believe something i never said i
believe , personally i don't care who either of them are and if i were ,
to ever meet either one i'd punch the fk out of em

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 16:55:5118.08.19
an

In article <ee8jlelhnius2drp8...@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") wrote:

> Inane retort

You didn't understand a word he wrote, did you, shiteating freak?

LOLOK!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:16:1718.08.19
an
Maybe if you learned how to read headers instead of just giving them.
LOL

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:19:5118.08.19
an
On 8/18/2019 12:36 PM, vallor wrote:
>> On 2019-08-18 9:42 a.m., Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>> Funny how one little rumor gets blown up into a pile called "Bullshit
>>> Mountain."
>
> Mountain...V?

What about Mountain V?
That's what idiot assworm calls it cuz he's as stupid as the day is long.
LOL

Mountain V my ASS!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:20:5518.08.19
an
On 8/18/2019 12:41 PM, assworm piddled:

> i only care about the part that says i believe something i never said i believe , personally i don't care who either of them are and if i were ,
> to ever meet either one i'd punch the fk out of em

You better bring a stepladder and call for backup, LOL!

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:25:3318.08.19
an
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <Your_C...@usa.com> wrote:
>On 8/18/2019, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:

<...>

>> Scatboi g8dc, Jasper Towing Service, Nigger Mortis and Proctor and
>> Gargle ARE dumb shits....they are all KKKoloon!
>>
>Maybe if you learned how to read headers instead of just giving them.
>LOL

LOL and SMACKDOWN!

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:27:5018.08.19
an
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 14:20:53 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_...@usa.com> wrote:

STFU you stoopid Afro-Eyetalian ape.

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:28:5618.08.19
an
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 14:16:15 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Maybe if YOU learned how to alter headers instead of using the same
fucking newsreader for all yer many socks.

LOLOK

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:29:4218.08.19
an
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 17:25:30 -0400, "Sir Ass Hall, Esq."
<greg...@home.fake> wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_C...@usa.com> wrote:
>>On 8/18/2019, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:
>
><...>
>
>>> Scatboi g8dc, Jasper Towing Service, Nigger Mortis and Proctor and
>>> Gargle ARE dumb shits....they are all KKKoloon!
>>>
>>Maybe if you learned how to read headers instead of just giving them.
>>LOL
>
>LOL and SMACKDOWN!

Well SUCKED, Ass Hall!

SLURRRRRRRRRRRRP!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:29:4418.08.19
an
You shut that trap or you'll get a damn good skull fucking!

Tall Henry

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:31:2618.08.19
an

In article <kkgjledtd72qi69m5...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron wrote:

> STFU you stoopid Afro-Eyetalian ape.

BORING, you shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking,
jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid PEDO filth who takes
dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis.

%

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:31:4718.08.19
an
something i have never said in my life

%

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:33:1418.08.19
an
hiding upstairs won't help you and i don't ,
how was it you said it , oh yea ,
i don't watch no one's six because there's no such thing

%

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:33:2718.08.19
an
On 2019-08-18 2:27 p.m., jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:
LOL

%

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:37:5518.08.19
an
On 2019-08-18 2:25 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <Your_C...@usa.com> wrote:
>> On 8/18/2019, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>>> Scatboi g8dc, Jasper Towing Service, Nigger Mortis and Proctor and
>>> Gargle ARE dumb shits....they are all KKKoloon!
>>>
>> Maybe if you learned how to read headers instead of just giving them.
>> LOL
>
> LOL and SMACKDOWN!

no cabin , no generator , no nothing , lies

Praetor Mandrake

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:39:3118.08.19
an
On 8/18/2019 11:42 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On 8/17/2019 8:34 PM, assworm's tiny peabrain concocted the following:
>> .
>>
>> the kids aren't allowed online after supper
>

> The really funny part is that you think Greg and I are the same person.
> I vaguely recall someone, many moons ago, claiming that to be the case.
> Naturally, it was never proved...nor could it be...since it's not factual.
> Funny how one little rumor gets blown up into a pile called "Bullshit
> Mountain."
>
> LOL

More of Colonel and his Jew Redmond scat! I demand it! I have been
taking toffies (so to speak, I've actually been plowing female jew babies)!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:41:1218.08.19
an
On 8/18/2019 10:31 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:16:28 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
> Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_...@usa.com> wrote:
>
>> On 8/18/2019 9:59 AM, Casa de Masa wrote:
>>> jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! expressed precisely :

>>> B U S T E D!
>>

>> Whatz busted is your peabrain, idiot.
>> LOL
>
> Whatz REALLY busted is yer pathetic attempt to set up socks using the
> same newsreader you normally use! Are you REALLY that inept???
>
> LOLOK

Why you stoopid shit!

%

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:41:5618.08.19
an
steals my line and tries to fight me with it , LO)L

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:42:3418.08.19
an
Greg, notice how assworm comes to the defense of his butt buddy!
Fucking hilarious!!

Praetor Mandrake

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:43:0718.08.19
an
On 8/18/2019 11:42 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On 8/17/2019 8:34 PM, assworm's tiny peabrain concocted the following:
>> .
>>
>> the kids aren't allowed online after supper
>

> The really funny part is that you think Greg and I are the same person.
> I vaguely recall someone, many moons ago, claiming that to be the case.

Said basically into the von-a-phone:

I wouldn't dare speak my mind with Checkmate not varying one second from
a possible artificial intelligence. (Musgt I mention they are kumquats
in bed?)

This should mostly concern Nadegda and kensi, my only two allies because
mixed nuts grew vanity in light of the JR Fair.

%

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:53:1318.08.19
an
notice how you just did the same and just wait , mcgerk will turn on you
eventually

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 17:56:0718.08.19
an
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <Your_C...@usa.com> wrote:

<...>

>Greg, notice how assworm comes to the defense of his butt buddy!
>Fucking hilarious!!

Yup, I'm laughing my ass off. Pretty soon my X-Face will
cease to exist. LOL.

%

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 18:37:3018.08.19
an
On 2019-08-18 2:56 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <Your_C...@usa.com> wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>> Greg, notice how assworm comes to the defense of his butt buddy!
>> Fucking hilarious!!
>
> Yup, I'm laughing my ass off. Pretty soon my X-Face will
> cease to exist. LOL.

did you guys get a room yet

vallor

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 18:40:0418.08.19
an
Rumor has it they're pitching a tent under the bridge.

%

ungelesen,
18.08.2019, 18:47:1318.08.19
an
On 2019-08-18 3:40 p.m., vallor wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 15:37:29 -0700, % wrote:
>
>> On 2019-08-18 2:56 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>>> On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <Your_C...@usa.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> <...>

>>> Yup, I'm laughing my ass off. Pretty soon my X-Face will cease to
>>> exist. LOL.
>>>
>> did you guys get a room yet
>
> Rumor has it they're pitching a tent under the bridge.

nice they got a tent

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

ungelesen,
19.08.2019, 07:15:5019.08.19
an
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 14:41:10 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Why not you dumb Afro-Eyetalian ape!

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

ungelesen,
19.08.2019, 07:16:4819.08.19
an
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 14:42:32 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_...@usa.com> wrote:

>On 8/18/2019 2:37 PM, % wrote:
>>>
>>> <...>

>>> LOL and SMACKDOWN!
>>>
>> no cabin , no generator , no nothing , lies
>

>Greg, notice how assworm comes to the defense of his butt buddy!
>Fucking hilarious!!

KKKoloon, notice how Sir Ass Hall comes to YER defence (note correct
spelling)!

Fucking hysterical!!

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

ungelesen,
19.08.2019, 07:17:0019.08.19
an
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 14:29:42 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_...@usa.com> wrote:

>On 8/18/2019 2:27 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 14:20:53 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
>> Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_...@usa.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On 8/18/2019 12:41 PM, assworm piddled:

>>> You better bring a stepladder and call for backup, LOL!
>>
>> STFU you stoopid Afro-Eyetalian ape.
>>

>You shut that trap or you'll get a damn good skull fucking!

You shut YER dirty fucking nigga mouth or yer pre-op moulie tranny
'Pleasance' will give you a damn good rogering!

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

ungelesen,
19.08.2019, 07:45:5819.08.19
an
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 14:33:13 -0700, % <per...@gmail.con> wrote:

>On 2019-08-18 2:20 p.m., fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>> On 8/18/2019 12:41 PM, % piddled:
>>
>>> i only care about the part that says i believe something i never said
>>> i believe , personally i don't care who either of them are and if i
>>> were ,
>>> to ever meet either one i'd punch the fk out of em
>>

>> You better bring a stepladder and call for backup, LOL!
>
>hiding upstairs won't help you and i don't ,
>how was it you said it , oh yea ,
>i don't watch no one's six because there's no such thing

KKKoloon has six brain cells (?) that need watching.

%

ungelesen,
19.08.2019, 16:16:1219.08.19
an
On 2019-08-19 4:16 a.m., jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 14:42:32 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
> Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_...@usa.com> wrote:

>>> no cabin , no generator , no nothing , lies
>>

>> Greg, notice how assworm comes to the defense of his butt buddy!
>> Fucking hilarious!!
>
> KKKoloon, notice how Sir Ass Hall comes to YER defence (note correct
> spelling)!
>
> Fucking hysterical!!

LOL

%

ungelesen,
19.08.2019, 16:16:2419.08.19
an
On 2019-08-19 4:16 a.m., jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 14:29:42 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
> Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_...@usa.com> wrote:
>
>> On 8/18/2019 2:27 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:

>>> STFU you stoopid Afro-Eyetalian ape.
>>>

>> You shut that trap or you'll get a damn good skull fucking!
>
> You shut YER dirty fucking nigga mouth or yer pre-op moulie tranny
> 'Pleasance' will give you a damn good rogering!

LOL

%

ungelesen,
19.08.2019, 16:16:4919.08.19
an
On 2019-08-19 4:45 a.m., jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:
LOL

Praetor Mandrake

ungelesen,
19.08.2019, 16:50:1719.08.19
an
On 8/18/2019 2:41 PM, % wrote:

>> Mountain...V?

>>> show me where i said you're the same person
>>
>> Oh, they're _totally_ not the same person.  Perish the thought!
>>
>> We're just blessed to have two characters with exactly the same politics,
>> bigoted epithets, sexual kinks, and misapprehensions about the military.
>>
> i only care about the part that says i believe something i never said i
> believe , personally i don't care who either of them are and if i were ,
> to ever meet either one i'd punch the fk out of em

YOU Should go see the incredibles they are dumb jagoffs like you.

Praetor Mandrake

ungelesen,
19.08.2019, 17:17:0119.08.19
an
I note that this wasn't in response to what I wrote. Assworm must have
a positive outlook on my recent posts! And recorded!

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

ungelesen,
19.08.2019, 18:45:5819.08.19
an
On Mon, 19 Aug 2019, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 2019-08-19, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
>> Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_...@usa.com> wrote:

>>> You shut that trap or you'll get a damn good skull fucking!
>>
>> You shut YER dirty fucking nigga mouth or yer pre-op moulie tranny
>> 'Pleasance' will give you a damn good rogering!
>>
>LOL

OH, HOW RUDE!

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

ungelesen,
19.08.2019, 18:48:0319.08.19
an
On Mon, 19 Aug 2019, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 2019-08-19, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
>Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:

>>> hiding upstairs won't help you and i don't ,
>>> how was it you said it , oh yea ,
>>> i don't watch no one's six because there's no such thing
>>
>> KKKoloon has six brain cells (?) that need watching.
>>
>LOL

One wonders how PeeScent, with his two brain cells,
can watch somebody who has six?

Praetor Mandrake

ungelesen,
19.08.2019, 18:55:5919.08.19
an
On 8/18/2019 4:31 PM, Tall Henry wrote:
> In article <kkgjledtd72qi69m5...@4ax.com>,
> sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron wrote:
>
>> STFU you stoopid Afro-Eyetalian ape.
>
> BORING, you shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking,
> jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid PEDO filth who takes
> dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis.

But but he gets $10 for each blowjob he gives.
0 neue Nachrichten