Re: Soviet Karelia, the 16th Soviet Republic

Message has been deleted

Jeanne Douglas

Aug 26, 2009, 9:55:52 PM8/26/09
In article <h72m1e$hgh$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> There was once a 16th Soviet Republic, the Karleia Soviet
> Socailist Republic, until Russian Soviet Republic in 1956.
>
> Had that Republic stayed around and became indpendent
> after the breakup of the Soviet Union, it would have had
> several figure skating medals.

Got bored with your usual lies, eh?

> Grischuck and Platov would have been two time Olympic
> dance medallists for Karelia (Platov was from Petrozavodsk).

No, he wasn't.

Evgeny Platov, born in Odessa, Ukrainian SSR

> Oksana Grishuck was born in Mexico

Bullshit.

Oksana (Pasha) Grishuk, born in Odessa, USSR)

So, Grishuk/Platov are both Ukrainians.

> but her parents
> were originally from St Petersburg, so G&P would have
> been skating for Karelia.

No, they would have skated for Ukraine (unless they chose to continue to
skate for Russia).

> Karelia would have had the ladies gold medal in 1994, as
> Oksana Baiul is from Archangelsk, which would have been
> in Karelia.

Lie.

Oksana is another Ukrainian, born in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukrainian SSR.

> The Karelian SSR also included Leningrad (St
> Petersburg),

No, it doesn't. One of Karelia's borders is the border of the St.
Petersburg province.

> and the country would have had one Olympic
> mens gold medallist, Alexei Yagudin, who was born in
> St Petersburg.

He's Russian and would always have won his medal for Russia.

> Karelia would have have a world ice dace title
> in 2005 with Navka and Kostomorov and
> the 2006 Olympic title.

Tatyana Aleksandrovna Navka, born in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukrainian SSR

Roman Kostomarov was born in Moscow, Russia.

> Karelia would would likely have become the dominant
> country in European skating, had it remained a Soviet
> republic,and became independent after the fall of the
> Soviet Union. Most of the top Russian coaches
> come from that part of Russia. I figure that Tatiana
> Tarasova would likely be the head of the Karelian
> Skating Federation.
]
Nonsense.

She's a Russian and was born in Moscow.

> Gordeeva and Grinkov would have won the 1994
> Olympic pairs gold for Karelia as they were born
> in what would have been Karelia. They were born
> in St Petersburg. Both were born in St Petersburg.

Nonsense. They were both born in Moscow. (And even had they been born in
St. Petersburg, they'd still be Russian.)

> And many of the Mexican-born Russian skaters
> I have mentioned would have also been competing
> for Karelia, including Elena Sokolova, Alejandro
> Urmanov, and Maria Butyrskaya.

Elena Sokolova was born in Moscow.

Alexei Urmanov was born in St. Petersburg, which makes him Russian
through and through.

Maria Butyrskaya was born in Moscow.

> How would some controversial judging have been?
> Would Yuri Balkov (who would also have been
> Karelian) have judged any differnetly? Who knows

Yuri Balkov is Ukrainian.

--
JD

"...if you think the 'Star Wars' prequels are a disease, then
'Serenity' is the cure."

Message has been deleted

Jeanne Douglas

Aug 27, 2009, 9:46:47 PM8/27/09
In article <h77360$67s$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> "Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message

> > Oksana is another Ukrainian, born in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukrainian SSR.
>

> Ovguide to online videos says she is Russian
>
> http://www.ovguide.com/movies_tv/a_promise_kept_the_oksana_baiul_story.htm
>
> As does the New York Times
>
> http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/162869/A-Promise-Kept-The-Oksana-Baiul-Story/o
> verview
>

> Those are TWO web sites that say she is RUSSIAN, and won her gold
> medal for RUSSIA.

So?

They're wrong. The world's full of idiots who don't know the difference
between Russian and the Soviet Union.

The International Skating Union says she's Ukrainian and they would
definitely be the only authority who should be trusted.

Message has been deleted

Jeanne Douglas

Aug 27, 2009, 11:02:01 PM8/27/09
In article <h77fq7$hgk$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> "Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message

> There was also an informercial, about 15 years ago, where a few of the
> skaters were promoting a piece of exercise equipment, and Jim
> McKay was the narrorator in that one, and he SAID that Oksana
> is Russian. McKay was one of the most respected sportcasters of
> his time. If he SAID all those years ago that Oksana is Russian,
> then she is Russian. Since Jim McKay was a respected sportscaster,
> I will take his assertion that Oksana is Russian as fact.
>

> ......your move

The International Skating Union says she's Ukrainian. I'm afraid that's
the ONLY authority that counts.

In other words--give up on this particular lie; you lose.

Thomas Groom

Aug 28, 2009, 1:44:28 AM8/28/09
in article h77fq7$hgk$1...@aioe.org, Chilly8 at chi...@hotmail.com wrote on
8/27/09 7:35 PM:

> There was also an informercial, about 15 years ago, where a few of the
> skaters were promoting a piece of exercise equipment, and Jim
> McKay was the narrorator in that one, and he SAID that Oksana
> is Russian. McKay was one of the most respected sportcasters of
> his time. If he SAID all those years ago that Oksana is Russian,
> then she is Russian. Since Jim McKay was a respected sportscaster,
> I will take his assertion that Oksana is Russian as fact.
>

> ......your move

You are a sad, tired little piece of shit, aren't you? Why do you like to
lie?

Thomas Groom

Aug 28, 2009, 1:47:27 AM8/28/09
in article h77fq7$hgk$1...@aioe.org, Chilly8 at chi...@hotmail.com wrote on
8/27/09 7:35 PM:

> There was also an informercial, about 15 years ago, where a few of the
> skaters were promoting a piece of exercise equipment, and Jim
> McKay was the narrorator in that one, and he SAID that Oksana
> is Russian. McKay was one of the most respected sportcasters of
> his time. If he SAID all those years ago that Oksana is Russian,
> then she is Russian. Since Jim McKay was a respected sportscaster,
> I will take his assertion that Oksana is Russian as fact.
>

> ......your move

What if Jim McKay said that you were an asshole? If so, I would have to take
that assertion as fact.

Chilly8

Aug 28, 2009, 2:33:18 AM8/28/09

"Thomas Groom" <tgr...@gnosistheatrecompany.org> wrote in message

If you dont like what I have to say, Just put me in your killfile, and
you will never bothered with me again.

Jeanne Douglas

Aug 28, 2009, 3:49:08 AM8/28/09
In article <h77tn8$stm$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Then you'd be left all by yourself to lie to the people.

Na-ah, it ain't gonna happen.

Don Del Grande

Aug 29, 2009, 6:50:09 PM8/29/09
M. Not Chuckie (although I'm starting to have my doubts about that)
wrote:

>There was also an informercial, about 15 years ago, where a few of the
>skaters were promoting a piece of exercise equipment, and Jim
>McKay was the narrorator in that one, and he SAID that Oksana
>is Russian. McKay was one of the most respected sportcasters of
>his time. If he SAID all those years ago that Oksana is Russian,
>then she is Russian. Since Jim McKay was a respected sportscaster,
>I will take his assertion that Oksana is Russian as fact.

Are you talking about the Jim McKay that once referred to an object
(wearing, if I remember correctly, a US Continental Army uniform and
holding a musket) on a live video feed as a mannequin, only to see
that "mannequin" turn and fire?

Or the Jim McKay that has contradicted pretty much every birthplace of
the skaters you claim to be from Cuba / Australia / New Zealand?

Then again, you're the one who treats as a reputable news source the
same New York Times that dares to claim that Sarah Hughes was born in
the USA...

-- Don

John Lincoln

Sep 4, 2009, 1:31:34 AM9/4/09

Chilly8 wrote:

> There was once a 16th Soviet Republic, the Karleia Soviet
> Socailist Republic, until Russian Soviet Republic in 1956.
>
> Had that Republic stayed around and became indpendent
> after the breakup of the Soviet Union, it would have had
> several figure skating medals.
>

> Grischuck and Platov would have been two time Olympic
> dance medallists for Karelia (Platov was from Petrozavodsk).

> Oksana Grishuck was born in Mexico but her parents were originally from

> St Petersburg, so G&P would have
> been skating for Karelia.
>

> Karelia would have had the ladies gold medal in 1994, as
> Oksana Baiul is from Archangelsk, which would have been
> in Karelia.

> The Karelian SSR also included Leningrad (St

> Petersburg), and the country would have had one Olympic

> mens gold medallist, Alexei Yagudin, who was born in
> St Petersburg.
>

> Karelia would have have a world ice dace title
> in 2005 with Navka and Kostomorov and
> the 2006 Olympic title.
>

> Karelia would would likely have become the dominant
> country in European skating, had it remained a Soviet
> republic,and became independent after the fall of the
> Soviet Union. Most of the top Russian coaches
> come from that part of Russia. I figure that Tatiana
> Tarasova would likely be the head of the Karelian
> Skating Federation.
>

> Gordeeva and Grinkov would have won the 1994
> Olympic pairs gold for Karelia as they were born
> in what would have been Karelia. They were born
> in St Petersburg. Both were born in St Petersburg.
>

> And many of the Mexican-born Russian skaters
> I have mentioned would have also been competing
> for Karelia, including Elena Sokolova, Alejandro
> Urmanov, and Maria Butyrskaya.
>

> How would some controversial judging have been?
> Would Yuri Balkov (who would also have been Karelian) have judged any
> differnetly? Who knows

Hey there Chuckster, Obama and the Obamunists need to appoint a skating
czar to go with all their other brain damaged czars and czarinas but
Ottavio "Speedie" Cinquanta flat turned 'em down. The current
DC fantasyland may just buy into the alternate fantasy skating universe.

-jl John

--Democrat looking into a bag of pennys; Oh look, tax seeds!

Chilly8

Sep 4, 2009, 2:54:42 AM9/4/09

"John Lincoln" <linc...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

I agree with that, that is the ONLY way skating is going to
make a comback in America. When my station broadcasts
skating, most of the audience is from Europe. Skating is still
hot in Europe, but not in America.

American skating has pretty much gone down the loo.
The only Americans that have any chance of a medal in
Vancouver are ice dancers Belbin and Agosto. You
can pretty much write off America in all the other skating
disciplines.

I don't see how Speedy could keep Obama from
appointing a skating czar. Speedy cannot tell America
how to run its government. With Obama hot to hand
out government bailouts, I think American figure
skating needs it. American skating has gone so
far down the loo in the past several years that it
needs a government bailout. COI is out of business
and I am sure that SOI will be among the high
number of business failures. I could see the USFSA
going under in a few years without a government
bailout.

If Congress wanted to the American government to
take over the USFSA that is NOTHING that Speedy
could DO or SAY about it.

There are scenarios saying this downturn could
cause the "balkinization of America". There
are many scenarios.

One scenario has a Republic Of Pacifica in the
weastern USA, Confederate States of America
in the southeast and the New England States
forming their own countries while all of Mexico,
in adddition to Yukon, Alberta, Saskatchuwan
and Mannitoba coming in after a balkinization of
Canada. The rest of Canada becomes a
much smaller Canada, consisting of
just Ontario, plus Quebec, Nuvavat,
and the Maritimes forming their own
countries.

If that happened today, this is how the Nationals
of an expanded USA might look like, the state
in parenthesis is the state of the reconfigured
USA where each skater was born. While
US nationals and North Americans merged
in 1971, and overall bigger USA would
probably have to bring back Nationals, and
this is how I think it would look (US state of
birth in this reconfigured America in parenthesis)

1. Rachael Flatt (North Baja)
2. Alissa Czisny (North Baja)
3. Joani Rochette (Mannitoba)

As you can see, Alissa and Rachael would be on the
Olympic team. In a reconfigured USA, nobody else
would beat them. Even with Alberta, Saskakatchuwan
and Mannitoba in the Union, there are NO skaters
from there that would beat them.

With a reconfgirued North America
that included several new countries,
Vancouver 2010 would look
something like this

1. Kim Yu-Na South Korea
2. Sasha Cohen Confederate States
3. Michelle Kwan Confederate States
4. Rachael Flatt United States
5. Mireya Nagasu Panama

I do believe that Michelle would come out of
retirement to skate for the CSA if this scenario
did take place.

In ice dancing it would likely be

1. Domnina and Shabalin United States (*)
2. Belbin and Agosto Confederate States
3. Virtue and Moir United States

(*) Maximo Shabalin born in Ciudad Delicias, which would
be in the USA in this scenario

In mens, it might look like that

1. Evan Lysacek St Kitts
2. Patrick Chan Rep. of Pacifica
3. Daisuke Takahashi Japan

If this scenario had happened during the 1990s, this
how I think 1996 worlds would have gone

1. Lucia Chen Confederate States
2. Michelle Kwan Confederate States
3. Tonia Kwatkowski United States
4. Nicole Bobeck Australia

Chilly8

Sep 4, 2009, 6:06:04 AM9/4/09

"Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> With a reconfgirued North America
> that included several new countries,
> Vancouver 2010 would look
> something like this
>
> 1. Kim Yu-Na South Korea
> 2. Sasha Cohen Confederate States
> 3. Michelle Kwan Confederate States
> 4. Rachael Flatt United States
> 5. Mireya Nagasu Panama

If the CSA, including a Confederate Cuba, Missouri, and Oklahomahad existed
in
the 20th century, the CSA woudl have had a number
of world and Olympic medalists in skating

Ladies:

Barbara Rolez(Cuba) 1959 and 1960 world bronze and 1960 Olympic bronze

Carol Heiss (Alabama) 1960 Olympic gold and 1957-60 world champ

Peggy Fleming(Missouri) 1968 Olympic gold and 1966-1968 world champ

Beatriz Shuba(Cuba) 1971 and 1972 world title and 1972 Olympic title

Dorothy Hammel(Georgia) 1976 world and Olympic title

Catarina Witt(Cuba) 1984&Olympic gold, world titles 1984-85, 87-88

Tiffani Chin(Florida) 1985 world bronze

Debra Tomas(Cuba) 1986 world title and 1988 Olympic bronze

Lucia Chen(Cuba) 1992 and 1994 Olympic bronze, 1995 world title, 1996 world
silver

Michelle Kwan(Florida) 1998 Olympic silver, 2002 Olympic bronze, world
titles 1996, 1998-2001, 2003-2005

Sasha Cohen(Cuba) 2004 world silver 2006 Olympic silver.

Men:

David Ignacio Santee(Cuba) 1981 world silver

Scott Hamilton (Virginia) 1984 Olympic title

\Todd Eldridge(Mississippi) 1996 world title

Dance

Belbin and Agosto(Cuba) 2006 Olympic silver and 2009 world silver

Oher notables would likely have been

Isabel Lourdes Punsulan (Cuba) &
Jerrod Swallow (Florida) - would likely have won Confederate Nationals
in dance from 1991 though 1998

Daniel Hollander(Cuba) - likely Confederate mens champion in the 1990s

Beatriz Liang (Cuba) - likely 2009 Confederate ladies champion

Tonya Harding was born in Australia to an Aussie father and
an American mother. Had the CSA been in existence, there
is a good chance she would have been skating for the CSA
(as her mum is a Southernor). She would likely have been
a medallist at Confederate Nationals in the 1980s. The ladies
event at 1988 Confederate Nationals would likely have ended
up this way

1. Catarina Witt
2. Debi Tomas
3. Tonya Harding.

And two years ahead to 1990 Confederate Nationals,
top 2 would have been.

1. Tonya Harding
2. Lucia Chen

Tonya would still likely not have won any Olympic
medals, but she likely would have been a 5-time
ladies champ at Confederate Nationals.

Tonya-Nancy would never have happened,
with Tonya skating for the CSA and Nancy
skating for the USA. Even the thugs Tonya hung
out with would not have been stupid enough
to attack Nancy and create an international
incident between the USA and CSA.

The likely results of 1994 Confederate Nationals
would have been

1. Tonya Harding (mother from Mississippi)
2. Lucia Chen (born in Confederate Cuba)
3. Michelle Kwan (born in Florida)

Also, if the CSA were around, and all else being
the same, Nicole Bobeck would likely have not
been arrested on meth charges,. With NJ in the
USA and Florida in the CSA, she would have
been beyond the reach of the remaining USA,
while in a Confederate Florida. She would,
right now, be beyond the reach of prosecutors
in New Jersey, as long as she remained in the
CSA.

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 4, 2009, 9:25:44 PM9/4/09
In article <h7qdja$58k$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> "John Lincoln" <linc...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > Chilly8 wrote:

> >> How would some controversial judging have been?
> >> Would Yuri Balkov (who would also have been Karelian) have judged any
> >> differnetly? Who knows
> >>
> > Hey there Chuckster, Obama and the Obamunists need to appoint a skating
> > czar to go with all their other brain damaged czars and czarinas but
>

> I agree with that, that is the ONLY way skating is going to
> make a comback in America. When my station broadcasts
> skating, most of the audience is from Europe. Skating is still
> hot in Europe, but not in America.
>
> American skating has pretty much gone down the loo.
> The only Americans that have any chance of a medal in
> Vancouver are ice dancers Belbin and Agosto. You
> can pretty much write off America in all the other skating
> disciplines.

How dare you insult Evan Lysacek and White & Davis like that. Not to
mention those with an outside chance at a medal, like Johnny Weir.

> I don't see how Speedy could keep Obama from
> appointing a skating czar. Speedy cannot tell America
> how to run its government.

Since the government runs the Olympic movement in most countries, why
would the ISU even give a moment's thought to something like this.
Which, of course, is never gonna happen. We have actual problems needing
solving; figure skating isn't even on the list.

> With Obama hot to hand
> out government bailouts, I think American figure
> skating needs it. American skating has gone so
> far down the loo in the past several years that it
> needs a government bailout. COI is out of business
> and I am sure that SOI will be among the high
> number of business failures. I could see the USFSA
> going under in a few years without a government
> bailout.

Then it'll go out of business. This is not an industry that is vital to
the economy or culture of the United States so it wouldn't even get
anything but laughter if someone proposed it.

> If Congress wanted to the American government to
> take over the USFSA that is NOTHING that Speedy
> could DO or SAY about it.

And there's absolutely no reason for him to give a damn.

> There are scenarios saying this downturn could
> cause the "balkinization of America". There
> are many scenarios.

You should right alternate history stories. You're a lying moron, but if
you turned your fantasies into fiction (marked AS fiction) you might
sell a few books.

> One scenario has a Republic Of Pacifica in the
> weastern USA, Confederate States of America
> in the southeast and the New England States
> forming their own countries while all of Mexico,
> in adddition to Yukon, Alberta, Saskatchuwan
> and Mannitoba

Never heard of Mannitoba; where is it?

> coming in after a balkinization of
> Canada. The rest of Canada becomes a
> much smaller Canada, consisting of
> just Ontario, plus Quebec, Nuvavat,
> and the Maritimes forming their own
> countries.
>
> If that happened today, this is how the Nationals
> of an expanded USA might look like, the state
> in parenthesis is the state of the reconfigured
> USA where each skater was born. While
> US nationals and North Americans merged
> in 1971, and overall bigger USA would
> probably have to bring back Nationals, and
> this is how I think it would look (US state of
> birth in this reconfigured America in parenthesis)
>
> 1. Rachael Flatt (North Baja)

She was born in Del Mar, California, USA.

> 2. Alissa Czisny (North Baja)

Alissa Czisny was born in Bowling Green, Ohio, USA.

> 3. Joani Rochette (Mannitoba)

No such person as Joani Rochette. And no such place as Mannitoba.

There is, however, a Canadian skater named Joannie Rochette, who was
born in Montreal, Quebec.

> As you can see, Alissa and Rachael would be on the
> Olympic team. In a reconfigured USA, nobody else
> would beat them. Even with Alberta, Saskakatchuwan
> and Mannitoba in the Union, there are NO skaters
> from there that would beat them.
>
> With a reconfgirued North America
> that included several new countries,
> Vancouver 2010 would look
> something like this
>
> 1. Kim Yu-Na South Korea
> 2. Sasha Cohen Confederate States

Sasha Cohen was born in Westwood, CA, USA.

> 3. Michelle Kwan Confederate States

Michelle Kwan was born in Torrance, CA, USA.

> 4. Rachael Flatt United States

Wow--you can't even keep your lies straight in the same message. Just a
few lines above, you had Rachel Flatt competing for Baja California.

> 5. Mireya Nagasu Panama

No such skater exists.

However, there is a skater named Mirai Nagasu, who was born in
Montebello, CA, USA.

> I do believe that Michelle would come out of
> retirement to skate for the CSA if this scenario
> did take place.
>
> In ice dancing it would likely be
>
> 1. Domnina and Shabalin United States (*)

Maxim Shabalin was born in Samara, in the Soviet Union, and which is now
in RUSSIA.

> 2. Belbin and Agosto Confederate States

Tanith Belbin was born in Canada. Ben Agosto was born in Chicago, IL,
USA. They now train in Aston, PA.

> 3. Virtue and Moir United States

Of course, they're Canadian.

> (*) Maximo Shabalin born in Ciudad Delicias, which would
> be in the USA in this scenario
>
> In mens, it might look like that
>
> 1. Evan Lysacek St Kitts

UNITED STATES

> 2. Patrick Chan Rep. of Pacifica

CANADA

> 3. Daisuke Takahashi Japan
>

> If this scenario had happened during the 1990s, this
> how I think 1996 worlds would have gone
>

> 1. Lucia Chen Confederate States

Chen Lu is Chinese.

> 2. Michelle Kwan Confederate States

She's a Californian AMERICAN.

> 3. Tonia Kwatkowski United States
> 4. Nicole Bobeck Australia

There's no such skater as Nicole Bobeck, from Australia or anywhere else.

However, there was an AMERICAN skater named Nicole Bobek.

I'm ready for the next series of lies.

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 4, 2009, 9:48:11 PM9/4/09
In article <h7qoq4$gvs$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > With a reconfgirued North America
> > that included several new countries,
> > Vancouver 2010 would look
> > something like this
> >
> > 1. Kim Yu-Na South Korea
> > 2. Sasha Cohen Confederate States
> > 3. Michelle Kwan Confederate States
> > 4. Rachael Flatt United States
> > 5. Mireya Nagasu Panama
>

> If the CSA, including a Confederate Cuba, Missouri, and Oklahomahad existed
> in
> the 20th century, the CSA woudl have had a number
> of world and Olympic medalists in skating
>

> Ladies:
>
> Barbara Rolez(Cuba) 1959 and 1960 world bronze and 1960 Olympic bronze

There is and never has been a skater named Barbara Rolez, for Cuba or
any other country.

However, there WAS an AMERICAN skater named Barbara Roles, who was born
in San Mateo, CALIFORNIA.

> Carol Heiss (Alabama) 1960 Olympic gold and 1957-60 world champ

Carol Heiss was born and raised in Queens, New York, USA.

> Peggy Fleming(Missouri) 1968 Olympic gold and 1966-1968 world champ

Peggy Fleming was born in San Jose, California, USA.

> Beatriz Shuba(Cuba) 1971 and 1972 world title and 1972 Olympic title

There is not and has never been a skater named Beatriz Shuba, skating
for Cuba or any other country.

However, there was a skater named Beatrix Schuba, born, raised, and
skated for AUSTRIA.

> Dorothy Hammel(Georgia) 1976 world and Olympic title

There is not and has never been a skater named Dorothy Hammel, skating
for any other country.

However, there was a skater named Dorothy Hamill, who was born in
Chicago, IL, USA, and who won her medals for the USA.

> Catarina Witt(Cuba) 1984&Olympic gold, world titles 1984-85, 87-88

There is not and has never been a skater named Catarina Witt, skating
for Cuba or any other country.

However, there was a skater named Katarina Witt, who was born and
competed for EAST GERMANY.

> Tiffani Chin(Florida) 1985 world bronze

There is not and has never been a skater named Tiffani Chin, skating for
any country.

There was, however, a skater named Tiffany Chin, who was born in
Oakland, California, USA.

> Debra Tomas(Cuba) 1986 world title and 1988 Olympic bronze

Lie. Debra Thomas was born in Poughkeepsie, New York, USA, and skated
for the USA.

> Lucia Chen(Cuba) 1992 and 1994 Olympic bronze, 1995 world title, 1996 world
> silver

There is not and has never been a skater named Lucia Chen, skating for
Cuba or any other country.

However, there was a skater named Chen Lu who was born in The People's
Republic of China, and who skated for her home country.

> Michelle Kwan(Florida) 1998 Olympic silver, 2002 Olympic bronze, world
> titles 1996, 1998-2001, 2003-2005

Michelle Kwan was born and raised in Torrance, California.

> Sasha Cohen(Cuba) 2004 world silver 2006 Olympic silver.

Sasha Cohen was born in Westwood, CA.

> Men:
>
> David Ignacio Santee(Cuba) 1981 world silver

There is not and has never been a skater named David Ignacio Santee,
skating for Cuba or any other country.

However, there was a skater named David Santee, who was born, raised,
and competed for the USA.

> Scott Hamilton (Virginia) 1984 Olympic title

Scott Hamilton was born and raised in Bowling Green, Ohio, USA. In fact,
Bowling Green is a big part of his legend.

> \Todd Eldridge(Mississippi) 1996 world title

Todd Eldridge was born and raised in Chatham, Massachusetts.

> Dance
>
> Belbin and Agosto(Cuba) 2006 Olympic silver and 2009 world silver

Belbin and Agosto skate for the USA. Tanith is a Canadian now a
naturalized US citizen, and Ben was born in Chicago, IL.

> Oher notables would likely have been
>
> Isabel Lourdes Punsulan (Cuba) &

There is not and has never been a skater named Isabel Lourdes Punsulan,
skating for Cuba or any other country.

However, there was a skater named Elizabeth Punsalan, who was born in
Syracuse, New York, USA.

> Jerrod Swallow (Florida) - would likely have won Confederate Nationals
> in dance from 1991 though 1998

There is not and has never been a skater named Jerrod Swallow, skating
for any country.

There is, however, a skater named Jerod Swallow, who was born & raised
in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

> Daniel Hollander(Cuba) - likely Confederate mens champion in the 1990s

Daniel Hollander was born in Huntington Woods, Michigan, USA.

> Beatriz Liang (Cuba) - likely 2009 Confederate ladies champion

There is not and has never been a skater named Beatriz Liang, skating
for Cuba or any other country.

However, there is a skater named Beatrisa Liang, who was born in Granada
Hills, CA, USA, and who has competed for the USA.

> Tonya Harding was born in Australia to an Aussie father and
> an American mother.

Tonya Harding was born and raised in Portland, Oregon, USA.

> Had the CSA been in existence, there
> is a good chance she would have been skating for the CSA
> (as her mum is a Southernor). She would likely have been
> a medallist at Confederate Nationals in the 1980s. The ladies
> event at 1988 Confederate Nationals would likely have ended
> up this way
>
> 1. Catarina Witt

No such person.

> 2. Debi Tomas

There's no reason for her to be anywhere near a fictional Confederate
team.

> 3. Tonya Harding.

ditto

> And two years ahead to 1990 Confederate Nationals,
> top 2 would have been.
>
> 1. Tonya Harding

ditto

> 2. Lucia Chen

No such person.

> Tonya would still likely not have won any Olympic
> medals, but she likely would have been a 5-time
> ladies champ at Confederate Nationals.
>
> Tonya-Nancy would never have happened,
> with Tonya skating for the CSA and Nancy
> skating for the USA. Even the thugs Tonya hung
> out with would not have been stupid enough
> to attack Nancy and create an international
> incident between the USA and CSA.
>
> The likely results of 1994 Confederate Nationals
> would have been
>
> 1. Tonya Harding (mother from Mississippi)

nonsense

> 2. Lucia Chen (born in Confederate Cuba)

There is not and has never been a skater named Lucia Chen, skating for
Cuba or any other country.

> 3. Michelle Kwan (born in Florida)

Michelle Kwan was born in Torrance, California.

> Also, if the CSA were around, and all else being
> the same, Nicole Bobeck

Who? There's no such person.

> would likely have not
> been arrested on meth charges,. With NJ in the
> USA and Florida in the CSA, she would have
> been beyond the reach of the remaining USA,
> while in a Confederate Florida. She would,
> right now, be beyond the reach of prosecutors
> in New Jersey, as long as she remained in the
> CSA.

Why would this mythical country not have an extradition treat with the
USA?

Chilly8

Sep 4, 2009, 10:58:56 PM9/4/09

> In article <h7qdja$58k$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

>> If that happened today, this is how the Nationals
>> of an expanded USA might look like, the state
>> in parenthesis is the state of the reconfigured
>> USA where each skater was born. While
>> US nationals and North Americans merged
>> in 1971, and overall bigger USA would
>> probably have to bring back Nationals, and
>> this is how I think it would look (US state of
>> birth in this reconfigured America in parenthesis)
>>
>> 1. Rachael Flatt (North Baja)
>
> She was born in Del Mar, California, USA.

>> 2. Alissa Czisny (North Baja)
>
> Alissa Czisny was born in Bowling Green, Ohio, USA.
>
>> 3. Joani Rochette (Mannitoba)
>
> No such person as Joani Rochette. And no such place as Mannitoba.

the place in parnethesis is the USA state, in a balkanized
and reconfigured USA where said sakter would come
from. As part of the USA, the Baja California Norte
would enter the Union as North Baja and Baja
California Sur would enter the Union as South Baja.

Rachel Flatt would be listed as being born in
Puerto Nuevo, North Baja, United States Of America.
Alissa Czisny would be listed in figure skating records
as being born in Villa De Mar, North Baja,
United States Of America, if this one predicted
balkanization scenario should ever come to
pass.

Other skaters that would be listed in the U.S.
state of North Baja include Angela Nikodinov
(born in Maneadero) and Jennifer Kirk (born
in El Zorillo).

Once all 31 Mexican states became part of the Union
Rudy Galindo would be listed as being born in
Morelia, Michoacan, United States of America,
Tonia Kwiatkowski born in Puebla, Puebla,
United States Of America, and Cristi Yamaguchi
born in Acapulco, Guerrero, United States Of
America.

A sizeable chunk of Russian skaters would have
competed for the USA if this had happened.
Elena Sokolova would have won the silver
medal for America at 2005 worlds.

And Mannitoba is a province of Canada that
would become part of the Union, with Winnipeg
as the capital.

And Joani Rochette is the current Canadian National
Champion and 2009 world silver medallist, and born
in Winnipeg.

With the balkanization of Canada, the Maritimes would
form their own country, and we think the national champion for
the United Maritime Union would be Cynthia Phaenuf,
from Halifax.

Chilly8

Sep 4, 2009, 11:12:00 PM9/4/09

"Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message

> CANADA

He was born in Vancouver, and in this balkanization
scenario of the USA and Canada, BC would be
part of the Republic Of Pacifica, so he would be
skating for the Rep Of Pacifica.

>> 3. Daisuke Takahashi Japan
>>

>> If this scenario had happened during the 1990s, this
>> how I think 1996 worlds would have gone
>>

>> 1. Lucia Chen Confederate States
>
> Chen Lu is Chinese.

In this balkanization scenario, she would have been
listed as born in Camaguey, Camaguey County,
State Of Cuba, Confederate States Of America.
She would have been a Chinese-Confederate,
born in the CSA to ethnic Chinese parents.

>> 2. Michelle Kwan Confederate States
>
> She's a Californian AMERICAN.

She was born in Florida, which would have
been part of the CSA in this scenario, so
she would have been skating for the CSA.
She also would have been a Chinese-Confederate,
born in the CSA to ethnic Chinese parents.

And two other Chinese-Confederate skaters
could have been Tiffany Chin and Beatriz Liang

There would have been tthree Confederate skaters
of Jewish heritage, Dan Hollander, Sasha Cohen
and Dorothy Hammel.

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 5, 2009, 12:14:50 AM9/5/09
In article <h7sktp$lob$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> "Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message
> > In article <h7qdja$58k$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> 1. Lucia Chen Confederate States
> >
> > Chen Lu is Chinese.
>
> In this balkanization scenario, she would have been
> listed as born in Camaguey, Camaguey County,
> State Of Cuba, Confederate States Of America.
> She would have been a Chinese-Confederate,
> born in the CSA to ethnic Chinese parents.

No, she wasn't, you moron. She was born in The People's Republic of
China and I'm quite sure she does not appreciate your stealing her
nationality.

> >> 2. Michelle Kwan Confederate States
> >
> > She's a Californian AMERICAN.
>
> She was born in Florida, which would have

No, she wasn't. She was born in Torrance, CALIFORNIA.

> And two other Chinese-Confederate skaters
> could have been Tiffany Chin and Beatriz Liang

First, there's no such skater as Beatriz Liang.

But Tiffany Chin and Beatrisa Liang were born in CALIFORNIA.

> There would have been tthree Confederate skaters
> of Jewish heritage, Dan Hollander, Sasha Cohen
> and Dorothy Hammel.

Who is Dorothy Hammel? I'm aware of no skater by that name. (And don't
post again without evidence from a reputable website that that there was
EVER a skater by that name.

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 5, 2009, 12:28:23 AM9/5/09
In article <h7sk59$l5f$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> "Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message
> > In article <h7qdja$58k$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> 3. Joani Rochette (Mannitoba)
> >
> > No such person as Joani Rochette. And no such place as Mannitoba.
>

> the place in parnethesis is the USA state,

There's no such place as Mannitoba; how many times do I have to tell you
that.

> in a balkanized
> and reconfigured USA where said sakter would come
> from. As part of the USA, the Baja California Norte
> would enter the Union as North Baja and Baja
> California Sur would enter the Union as South Baja.
>
> Rachel Flatt would be listed as being born in
> Puerto Nuevo, North Baja, United States Of America.

Sure she would. If the listings were a lie. She was born in Del Mar,
CALIFORNIA, USA.

> Alissa Czisny would be listed in figure skating records
> as being born in Villa De Mar, North Baja,
> United States Of America, if this one predicted
> balkanization scenario should ever come to
> pass.

Then that listing would be another moronic lie. Alissa Czisny was born
in Bowling Green, OHIO, USA.

> Other skaters that would be listed in the U.S.
> state of North Baja include Angela Nikodinov
> (born in Maneadero)

Alissa Czisny was born in Bowling Green, OHIO, USA.

> and Jennifer Kirk (born
> in El Zorillo).

Yet another moronic lie. Jennifer Kirk was born in Newton,
MASSSACHUSETTS, USA.

> Once all 31 Mexican states became part of the Union
> Rudy Galindo would be listed as being born in
> Morelia, Michoacan, United States of America,

Sure, if you were a moronic, since Rudy Galindo was born in San Jose,
CALIFORNIA, USA.

> Tonia Kwiatkowski born in Puebla, Puebla,
> United States Of America,

Tonia Kwiatkowski was born in Cleveland, OHIO, USA.

> and Cristi Yamaguchi
> born in Acapulco, Guerrero, United States Of
> America.

There is no skater named Cristi Yamaguchi, skating for any country.

However, there is a skater named Kristi Yamaguchi, who was born in
Hayward, CALIFORNIA, USA.

> A sizeable chunk of Russian skaters would have
> competed for the USA if this had happened.
> Elena Sokolova would have won the silver
> medal for America at 2005 worlds.

Elena Sokolova was born in Moscow, RUSSIA, SOVIET UNION.

> And Mannitoba is a province of Canada that
> would become part of the Union, with Winnipeg
> as the capital.

There is no province of Canada called Mannitoba.

Winnipeg is indeed the capital for a Canadian province, but it can't be
Mannitoba since there's no such thing.

> And Joani Rochette is the current Canadian National
> Champion and 2009 world silver medallist, and born
> in Winnipeg.

There is no skater named Joani Rochette.

The current Canadian National Champion is Joannie Rochette.

> With the balkanization of Canada, the Maritimes would
> form their own country, and we think the national champion for
> the United Maritime Union would be Cynthia Phaenuf,
> from Halifax.

There is no such skater anywhere in the world named Cynthia Phaenuf.

However. there is a Canadian skater named Cynthia Phaneuf, who was born
in Contrecoeur, Quebec.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Chilly8

Sep 5, 2009, 2:30:46 AM9/5/09

>> 3. Virtue and Moir United States
>
> Of course, they're Canadian.

Unless they were born in Ontario, after the
predicted break up of Canada, they
would skate for either the The Republic
Of Pacifica, the USA, Quebec, Nunavat, or the
United Maritine Provinces, and as far as
I know, neither of them were born in Ontario,
which would become the new and much
smaller Canadian nation. After the rest of Canada
was balkanized.

As far as a the much smaller Canadian Republic,
I could see one of two Australian skaters that
married natives of Ontario possibly running the
skating program of the smaller country. I could
see Lesley Hawker or Jennifer Robinson running
the new Canadian program.

Liz Manley would also be a likely candidate to run
the program of new smaller Canadian nation, since the
was born in Ontario. She is one of only two Canadian
ladies to have ever won an Olympic medal, the other
being 1948 Olympic champ Barbara Ann Scott.

Chilly8

Sep 5, 2009, 3:16:20 AM9/5/09

"Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I forgot one. Tara Lapinski, in this scenario,
would be listed as being born in Mexico City,
in the U.S. state of Mexico.

Among the 31 states the make up Mexico now,
there is one named Mexico after the country. The Distrito
Federal lies within that state. As a state of the
USA, the capital of the State Of Mexico would
likely be in Mexico city, rather than the present
day capital of Toluca. As a U.S. state, it would
be able to claim three native world class skaters.
In addition to Tara there is Olga Markova, born in
Toluca 23 August 1975, and 1994 Olympic mens
champ Alejandro Urmanov, born in Mexico city in
1972.

In this scenario, the USA would have two rising
stars in ladies skating, medal possiblities in 2014.
Alena Leonova, from Leon in what would be the
U.S. state of Guanajuato, and Adelina Sotnikova,
from Saltillo, in what would be the U.S. state of
Coahuila.

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 5, 2009, 4:12:38 AM9/5/09
In article <h7t37s$1dc$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

There's no such skater named Tara Lapinski that has ever skated for
Mexico or any other country in the world.

> Among the 31 states the make up Mexico now,
> there is one named Mexico after the country. The Distrito
> Federal lies within that state. As a state of the
> USA, the capital of the State Of Mexico would
> likely be in Mexico city, rather than the present
> day capital of Toluca. As a U.S. state, it would
> be able to claim three native world class skaters.
> In addition to Tara there is Olga Markova, born in
> Toluca 23 August 1975,

Lie. She was born January 22, 1974, in the Soviet Union.

>and 1994 Olympic mens
> champ Alejandro Urmanov, born in Mexico city in
> 1972.

There's no such skater with the name Alejandro Urmanov who has ever
skated for any country on this earth.

> In this scenario, the USA would have two rising
> stars in ladies skating, medal possiblities in 2014.
> Alena Leonova, from Leon

Alena Leonova was born in St. Petersburg, which is most definitely not
in Mexico.

> in what would be the
> U.S. state of Guanajuato, and Adelina Sotnikova,
> from Saltillo, in what would be the U.S. state of
> Coahuila.

Oh, real nice--not only stealing the nationality of a 13 year old child,
but also steal her Russian national championship. How does it feel to be
a child abuser, Chuckie!

Message has been deleted

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 5, 2009, 4:53:04 AM9/5/09
In article <h7spno$p6p$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> > A sizeable chunk of Russian skaters would have
> > competed for the USA if this had happened.
> > Elena Sokolova would have won the silver
> > medal for America at 2005 worlds.

> Make that 2003 Worlds. Sokolova would
> have been born in Cordoba, Veracruz,

No, she never would have. She was born in Russia and skated for Russia.

> USA, and 2003-2006 might have been
> USA vs CSA in the ladies discipline,
> Michelle Kwan for the CSA and Elena
> Sokolova for the USA.

Someone born and raised in California skating for the imaginary CSA and
someone else born and raised in Russia skating for the USA.

Even your alternate history is moronic.

> With the number of ethnic Russian skaters
> born in Mexico, this balkanization scenario
> would have seen a number of Russian skaters
> competing for the USA. Alejandro Urmanov,
> in this senario would have been America's
> third mens Olympic champ in 1994

Except that there has never been any skater named Alejandro Urmanov,
skating for any country in the history of skating.

The 1994 Olympic champ was Russian-born and bred Alexei Urmanov.

> and
> Ilya Kulik (born in Torreon) would have

Except that there has never been any skater named Ilya Kulik, skating
for any country in the history of skating.

And the 1998 Olympic champ was Moscow, Russian-born and bred Ilia Kulik.

> been America's fourth mens Olympic
> champ in 1998. With Hamilton
> having competed for the CSA, the
> American mens Olympic champs,
> up to this time would have been
>
> Dick Button (1948 and 1952)
> Britan Boitano (1988)

Who?

> Alejandro Urmanov (1994)
> Ilya Kulik (1998)
> Evgeni Pliushenko (2006)

Yeah, 3 Russian-born and bred skaters skating for the USA. Idiotic.

And how DARE you insult the American-born and -bred Jenkins brothers
like this. What did they ever do to you?

> In this scenario, Grishuck

Who? There has never been any skater by that name.

> and Platov would
> have won the Olympic title in dance in
> 1994 and 1998 and would have been

Lie.

The 1994 and 1998 Olympic ice dance gold medalists were Grischuk and
Platov.

> America's FIRST EVER Olympic medallists
> in ice dancing. Up to that point in time,
> America had not had ANY medallists
> in ice dancing.

Of course, that's a disgusting insult to O'Connor/Millns, who won bronze
for the US in 1976.

> America, to this point in time, in this scenrio
> would have had five ladies world champs
>
> Elaine Zayack 1981 (birthplace unknown)

There has never been a skater named Elaine Zayack in the history of
skating.

However, the 1982 (1982, not 1981, you moron) World Champion was an
AMERICAN skater, who was born in Paramus, NJ.

> Rosalinda "Roz" Sumners 1983 (born in San Felipe, North Baja, USA)

There has never been a skater named Rosalinda "Roz" Sumners who has ever
skated for any country.

The 1983 World Champion was AMERICAN skater Rosalynn "Roz" Sumners, who
was born in Palo Alto, CALIFORNIA, USA.

> Cristi Yamaguchi 1991-1992 (born in Acapilco, Guerreo, USA)

What, your imaginary skater Cristi Yamaguchi is now born in Mexico, not
Cuba anymore? See, this is what happens when you lie all the time about
everything; you lose the ability to keep all the lies straight.

Be that as it may, there has never ever been a skater named Cristi
Yamaguchi who has skated for any country in the world.

The winner of the 1991-1992 World Championships was an AMERICAN skater

named Kristi Yamaguchi, who was born in Hayward, CALIFORNIA, USA.

> Tara Lapniski 1997 (Born in Mexico City, Mexico, USA)

There has never been a skater named Tara Lapniskis who has ever skated
for any country.

The 1997 World Champion was an AMERICAN skater named Tara Lipinski, who
was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.

> Maria Butyrskaya 1999 (Born in Orizaba, Veracruz, USA)

Lie.

Maria Butyrskaya was born in Moscow, RUSSIA, when it was still the
SOVIET UNION.

> and two Olympic champs
>
> Cristi Yamaguchi 1992

What, your imaginary skater Cristi Yamaguchi is now born in Mexico, not
Cuba anymore? See, this is what happens when you lie all the time about
everything; you lose the ability to keep all the lies straight.

Be that as it may, there has never ever been a skater named Cristi
Yamaguchi who has skated for any country in the world.

The winner of the 1992 Olympics was an AMERICAN skater named Kristi

Yamaguchi, who was born in Hayward, CALIFORNIA, USA.

> Tara Lapinski 1998

There has never been a skater named Tara Lapniskis who has ever skated
for any country.

The 1998 Olympic Champion was an AMERICAN skater named Tara Lipinski,
who was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.

> The 1998 Olys results (top 10) in this scenario
>
> 1. Tara Lapinski United States

> 2. Michelle Kwan Confederate States

Why would a California girl skate for your imaginary Confederate States.

> 3. Lucia Chen Confederate States

Why would a Chinese-born and -bred woman skate for your imaginary
Confederate States.

> 4. Maria Butryskaya United States

Why would a Soviet skater have skated for the United States?

> 5. Irina Slutskaya USE (United States Of New England)

Here's another one of your moronic inconsistencies that come with your
not being able to keep all your lies straight. I thought Slutskaya
skated for her native Russia until she decided to skate for Australia.
But now she's skating for the the USE? Hmmm.

> 6. Vanessa Gusmeroli Malta

France

> 7. Elena Sokolova United States

Why would a Soviet skater have skated for the United States?

> 8. Taitiana Malinina Uzbekistan
> 9. Elena Liashenko USE (United States Of New England)

Why would a Ukrainian skater have skated for the United States?

> 10. Surya Bonalee France

There has never been a skater named Surya Bonaly who ever skated for any
country.

There was a French skater in the 1998 Olympics, but her name was Surya
Bonaly.

> We figure that Liashenko and Slutskaya woul;d have eventually
> immigrated to the USE,becuase of very liberal policies that
> The Untied States Of New England would have enacted.
> The Kennedys would have been THE dominant political
> figures in the USE and it is very likely Slutskaya and
> Liashenko would have immigrated to the USE, under the
> immigrationm policy they would have enacted.

Why would they have left their native homes?

> Another possible Jewish immigrant to the USE would have
> been Russian skater Oksana Baiul. The 1994 Olys would
> have likely ended like this

Of course, as has been repeatedly pointed out to you, Oksana Bauil is
Ukrainian and won her medals for Ukraine. But you continue to insist
that you know better than the ISU and Oksana herself what her
nationality is.

> 1. Oksana Baiul United States Of New England

Moron.

> 2. Nancy Kerrigan United States Of America
> 3. Lucia Chen Confederate States Of America

There has never ever been a skater named Lucia Chen who has skated in
any Olympics.

> 4. Catarina Witt Confederate States Of America

There has never ever been a skater named Catarina Witt who has skated in
any Olympics.

> 5. Tonya Harding Confederate States Of America

Why would a girl born and bred in Portland, OREGON, skate for the
Confederate States.

> 6. Josee Chouinarde Untied Martime Provinces (Josee is from the Canadian
> Martimes)

There has never ever been a skater named Josee Chouinarde who has skated
in any Olympics.

> We figure that Catarina, as a CSA skater, would have stayed
> trough two more Olympic cycles, finishing fourth, instead
> of 7th in 1994, and winning a medal in 1992, though
> not beating Cristi Yamaugchi. We think the 1992 Olys
> results would have been
>
> 1. Cristi Yamaguchi United States Of America

There has never ever been a skater named Cristi Yamaguchi who has skated
in any Olympics.

> 2. Catarina Witt Confederate States of America

There has never ever been a skater named Catarina Witt who has skated in
any Olympics.

> 3. Nancy Kerrigan United States Of New England
> 4. Tonya Harding Confederate States of America

Why would a girl born and bred in Portland, OREGON, skate for the
Confederate States.

> 5. Midore Ito Japan

There has never ever been a skater named Midore Ito who has skated in
any Olympics.

> 6. Josee Chouionarde United Martime Provinces

There has never ever been a skater named Josee Chouinarde who has skated
in any Olympics.

> 7. Lucia Chen Confederate States Of America.

There has never ever been a skater named Lucia Chen who has skated in
any Olympics.

> ANd with the Hughes sisters being born in Australian

Of course, neither one of them was. They were both born in Great Neck,
Long Island, New York, USA.

> to what would have been a USE mother, There is
> the possibility that both sisters would have competed
> for the USE, and both medallists right now, and a USE
> 1-2 in Salt Lake, but with Irina
>
> 1. Irina Slutskya United States Of New England

Here's another one of your moronic inconsistencies that come with your
not being able to keep all your lies straight. I thought Slutskaya
skated for her native Russia until she decided to skate for Australia.
But now she's skating for the the USE? Hmmm.

> 2. Sarah Hughes United States Of New England
> 3. Michelle Kwan Confederate States Of America

Why would a California girl skate for the CSA.

> In 2006, Shizuka would not have won, and for the USE,
> Irina Slutskaya the the Hughes sisters would have completed
> a 1-2-3 sweep that would have been the first in Olympic
> history. Sasha and Shizula would have been out of the
> medals

Why are you insulting Shizuka Arakawa like this?

> ATL 2006 ladies Olympic result
>
> 1. Sarah Hughes United States Of New England
> 2. Irina Slutskaya United States Of New England

Here's another one of your moronic inconsistencies that come with your
not being able to keep all your lies straight. I thought Slutskaya
skated for her native Russia until she decided to skate for Australia.
But now she's skating for the the USE? Hmmm.

> 3. Emily Hughes United States Of New England
> 4. Shizuka Arakawa Japan
> 5. Sasha Cohen Confederate States Of America

Why would a California girl skate for the CSA.

> 6. Joani Rochette United States Of America

There has never been a skater Joani Rochette who has ever skated for any
country.

> 7. Kimmie Meissner Australia

United States

> 8. Cynthia Phaenuf United Maritime Provinces

She's from Montreal, you moron.

> Other results
>
> 12. Mira Leung Republic Of Pacifica (born in British Columbia)
> 14. Elena Sokolova United States Of America

Why would a Russian skate for the US?

> ATL 2006 mens result in this scenario
>
> 1. Evegeni Pliushenko United States Of America (born in Fresnillo,
> Zatatecas, USA)

There has never been a skater named Evegeni Pliushenko in the history of
figure skating, skating for any country in the world.

> 2. Stephane Lamiel Switzerland

There has never been a skater named Stephane Lamiel in the history of
figure skating, skating for any country in the world.

> 3. Jeff Buttle United States Of America (born in
> Calgary, Alberta, USA)

Jeffrey Buttle was born in Smooth Rock Falls, Ontario.

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 5, 2009, 4:53:35 AM9/5/09
In article <h7sqhn$psi$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Another possible Jewish immigrant to the USE would have
> > been Russian skater Oksana Baiul. The 1994 Olys would
> > have likely ended like this
> >

> > 1. Oksana Baiul United States Of New England

> > 2. Nancy Kerrigan United States Of America
>

> that should have read United States of New England, as
> Masschusets would have been part of the US of
> New England, and it would have been a USE
> 1-2, Baiul and Kerrigan

Never could have been since Bauil is Ukrainian.

Chilly8

Sep 5, 2009, 5:02:09 AM9/5/09

> In article <h7sqhn$psi$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

>> "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> >

>> > Another possible Jewish immigrant to the USE would have
>> > been Russian skater Oksana Baiul. The 1994 Olys would
>> > have likely ended like this
>> >
>> > 1. Oksana Baiul United States Of New England
>> > 2. Nancy Kerrigan United States Of America
>>
>> that should have read United States of New England, as
>> Masschusets would have been part of the US of
>> New England, and it would have been a USE
>> 1-2, Baiul and Kerrigan
>
> Never could have been since Bauil is Ukrainian.
\

1. Baiul is Russian

2. With a liberal immigration policy the USE would have
had, I do think she would have immigrated to the United
States Of New England, and would have represented
them in the Olympics.

Chilly8

Sep 5, 2009, 5:56:47 AM9/5/09

"Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message

I have seen it spelled Ilya. Actually translitered from cyrillic, either
Ilya or Ilia would be correct.

I never said she was born in Cuba, I have always had her down
as born in Acapulco becuase that is where she is from. If this
baklanization scenario ever did take place, she would be a native
born American from the U.S. state of Guerrero.

She was born in Florida in what would have been part of the
CSA. She was born in Hialeah on 16 Feb 1980

>> 3. Lucia Chen Confederate States
>
> Why would a Chinese-born and -bred woman skate for your imaginary
> Confederate States.

She would have been a native born Confederate citizen from the
Confederate state of Cuba, and acquired both Cofederate
and Chinse citzenship at birth.

>> 4. Maria Butryskaya United States
>
> Why would a Soviet skater have skated for the United States?

She was born on Orizaba to Russian parents. If this US and
Canadian balkanization scenario had taken place, she would
have likely competed for the USA as she would have been
born in the U.S. state of Veracruz

>> 5. Irina Slutskaya USE (United States Of New England)
>
> Here's another one of your moronic inconsistencies that come with your
> not being able to keep all your lies straight. I thought Slutskaya
> skated for her native Russia until she decided to skate for Australia.
> But now she's skating for the the USE? Hmmm.

This is an alternate history scenario. In the REAL world she DID
finish her career for Australa. The USE would likely have had
a very liberal immigration policy where lots of Eastern Europeans
would have come, especially after the fall of the USSE. Irina
Slutskaya and Oksaba Baiul would likely have immigrated to the
USE and would have competed for the USE in the Olympics.

We think the 1992 mens Olys would have looked like this

1. Victor Petrenko United States Of New England
2. Paul Wylie Australia
3. Chris Bowman Republic Of Pacifica (born in California)

>> 6. Vanessa Gusmeroli Malta
>
> France
>
>> 7. Elena Sokolova United States
>
> Why would a Soviet skater have skated for the United States?

She was born what would have been the U.S. state of Veracruz
to ethnic Russian parents. It is very likely that US Figure skating
would have discovered her talent before the Russian federation
did.

>> 8. Taitiana Malinina Uzbekistan
>> 9. Elena Liashenko USE (United States Of New England)
>
> Why would a Ukrainian skater have skated for the United States?

With a large ethnic Russian population in New York City, it is
likely that Liashenko would have emigrated to the USE under
what would have likely been a liberalised immigration policy.

>> 10. Surya Bonalee France
>
> There has never been a skater named Surya Bonaly who ever skated for any
> country.
>
> There was a French skater in the 1998 Olympics, but her name was Surya
> Bonaly.
>

>> We figure that Liashenko and Slutskaya woul;d have eventually
>> immigrated to the USE,becuase of very liberal policies that
>> The Untied States Of New England would have enacted.
>> The Kennedys would have been THE dominant political
>> figures in the USE and it is very likely Slutskaya and
>> Liashenko would have immigrated to the USE, under the
>> immigrationm policy they would have enacted.
>
> Why would they have left their native homes?
>
>> Another possible Jewish immigrant to the USE would have
>> been Russian skater Oksana Baiul. The 1994 Olys would
>> have likely ended like this
>
> Of course, as has been repeatedly pointed out to you, Oksana Bauil is
> Ukrainian and won her medals for Ukraine. But you continue to insist
> that you know better than the ISU and Oksana herself what her
> nationality is.
>

>> 1. Oksana Baiul United States Of New England
>
> Moron.

There is a good chance she would have immigrated to the USE

> There has never ever been a skater named Josee Chouinarde who has skated
> in any Olympics.

\
Oh yes there was. She was a three time Canadian champion, from the
Maritime provinces of Canada (1991, 1992, and 1994)

>> 7. Lucia Chen Confederate States Of America.
>
> There has never ever been a skater named Lucia Chen who has skated in
> any Olympics.
>
>> ANd with the Hughes sisters being born in Australian
>
> Of course, neither one of them was. They were both born in Great Neck,
> Long Island, New York, USA.

Emily was born in Great Neck, but Sarah was born in Australia.

As far as the United Maritine Provinces go, they would have
had medallists in dance. Bourne and Kraatz are from the
Canadian Maritimes, and would hve represented the United
Maritime Provinces after the breakup of Canada.

Chilly8

Sep 5, 2009, 6:15:49 AM9/5/09

> In article <h7qoq4$gvs$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> Also, if the CSA were around, and all else being
>> the same, Nicole Bobeck
>
> Who? There's no such person.
>
>> would likely have not
>> been arrested on meth charges,. With NJ in the
>> USA and Florida in the CSA, she would have
>> been beyond the reach of the remaining USA,
>> while in a Confederate Florida. She would,
>> right now, be beyond the reach of prosecutors
>> in New Jersey, as long as she remained in the
>> CSA.
>
> Why would this mythical country not have an extradition treat with the
> USA?

After checking one map, it turns out that New Jersey would
be in the United States Of New England, so simply crossing
border back into the USA would have been enough.

Remember, Nicole is a USA/Australia dual, and NJ is bordered
on the south and west by Pennsylvania, which would still be
in the Union, so all she would have had to have done was
simply cross the border back into the USA and that would
have been the end of it.

Chilly8

Sep 5, 2009, 7:01:26 AM9/5/09

"Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message

In the REAL world he won the gold medal for
Russia in 2006. There is such a skater in the
Russian program.

>> 2. Stephane Lamiel Switzerland
>
> There has never been a skater named Stephane Lamiel in the history of
> figure skating, skating for any country in the world.

He was the Olympic silver medallist in 2006.

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 5, 2009, 4:20:24 PM9/5/09
In article <h7t6r0$4lg$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> "Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message

> She won the gold medal for the USA in 1998,
> I was theere to cover it on my online radio network,
> she was there, I saw her win with my own eyes, she
> does exist.
>
> ... your move

There's no such skater as Tara Lapinski.

The woman who won the gold in 1998 was Tara Lipinski.

Moron!

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 5, 2009, 4:28:29 PM9/5/09
In article <h7t0if$uot$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> >> 3. Virtue and Moir United States
> >
> > Of course, they're Canadian.
>

> Unless they were born in Ontario,

Both Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir were born in London, Ontario.

> after the
> predicted break up of Canada, they
> would skate for either the The Republic
> Of Pacifica, the USA, Quebec, Nunavat, or the
> United Maritine Provinces, and as far as
> I know, neither of them were born in Ontario,
> which would become the new and much
> smaller Canadian nation. After the rest of Canada
> was balkanized.
>
> As far as a the much smaller Canadian Republic,
> I could see one of two Australian skaters that
> married natives of Ontario possibly running the
> skating program of the smaller country. I could
> see Lesley Hawker

Born in Barrie, Ontario, and, therefore, Canadian-born and -bred.

> or Jennifer Robinson running

Born in Goderich, Ontario, and, therefore, Canadian-born and -bred.

> the new Canadian program.
>
> Liz Manley would also be a likely candidate to run
> the program of new smaller Canadian nation, since the
> was born in Ontario. She is one of only two Canadian
> ladies to have ever won an Olympic medal, the other
> being 1948 Olympic champ Barbara Ann Scott.

There you go, being insulting again to 2 Canadian medal-winners:

Petra Burka won bronze for Canada in 1964.

Karen Magnussen was silver in 1972.

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 5, 2009, 5:01:36 PM9/5/09
In article <h7tdoc$beb$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> "Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message
> > In article <h7qoq4$gvs$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>

> >> Also, if the CSA were around, and all else being
> >> the same, Nicole Bobeck
> >
> > Who? There's no such person.
> >
> >> would likely have not
> >> been arrested on meth charges,. With NJ in the
> >> USA and Florida in the CSA, she would have
> >> been beyond the reach of the remaining USA,
> >> while in a Confederate Florida. She would,
> >> right now, be beyond the reach of prosecutors
> >> in New Jersey, as long as she remained in the
> >> CSA.
> >
> > Why would this mythical country not have an extradition treat with the
> > USA?
>
> After checking one map, it turns out that New Jersey would
> be in the United States Of New England, so simply crossing
> border back into the USA would have been enough.
>
> Remember, Nicole is a USA/Australia dual,

Of course, she isn't; she's American-born and -bred.

And why would that make one whit of difference in extradition
proceedings.

> and NJ is bordered
> on the south and west by Pennsylvania, which would still be
> in the Union, so all she would have had to have done was
> simply cross the border back into the USA and that would
> have been the end of it.

And I repeat my question: Why would these mythical couintries have
extradition treaties with each other.

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 5, 2009, 5:03:16 PM9/5/09
In article <h7t9e8$751$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> "Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message
> > In article <h7sqhn$psi$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> that should have read United States of New England, as
> >> Masschusets would have been part of the US of
> >> New England, and it would have been a USE
> >> 1-2, Baiul and Kerrigan
> >
> > Never could have been since Bauil is Ukrainian.
> \
>
> 1. Baiul is Russian

Of course she isn't, she's Ukrainian.

The International Skating Union, the Olympic Organizing Committee, and
Oksana herself say she's Ukrainian. Why do you claim to know better than
those authoritative sources?

> 2. With a liberal immigration policy the USE would have
> had, I do think she would have immigrated to the United
> States Of New England, and would have represented
> them in the Olympics.

Why?

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 5, 2009, 5:03:39 PM9/5/09
In article <h7tgdt$e3m$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

The Olympic silver medalist in 2006 was Stephane Lambiel.

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 5, 2009, 5:17:55 PM9/5/09
In article <h7tckl$a84$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> "Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message
> > In article <h7spno$p6p$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> and
> >> Ilya Kulik (born in Torreon) would have
> >
> > Except that there has never been any skater named Ilya Kulik, skating
> > for any country in the history of skating.
> >
> > And the 1998 Olympic champ was Moscow, Russian-born and bred Ilia Kulik.
>
> I have seen it spelled Ilya. Actually translitered from cyrillic, either
> Ilya or Ilia would be correct.

Okay, I'll let you have this one, even though I have never seen it
spelled Ilya anywhere but your moronic posts.

> >> Cristi Yamaguchi 1991-1992 (born in Acapilco, Guerreo, USA)
> >
> > What, your imaginary skater Cristi Yamaguchi is now born in Mexico, not
> > Cuba anymore? See, this is what happens when you lie all the time about
> > everything; you lose the ability to keep all the lies straight.
>

> I never said she was born in Cuba,

Bullshit.

> I have always had her down
> as born in Acapulco becuase that is where she is from. If this
> baklanization scenario ever did take place, she would be a native
> born American from the U.S. state of Guerrero.

There's no such skater named Cristi Yamaguchi, born in Mexico or Cuba or
anywhere else.

> >> The 1998 Olys results (top 10) in this scenario
> >>
> >> 1. Tara Lapinski United States
> >> 2. Michelle Kwan Confederate States
> >
> > Why would a California girl skate for your imaginary Confederate States.
>
> She was born in Florida in what would have been part of the
> CSA. She was born in Hialeah on 16 Feb 1980

Of course she wasn't. Michelle Kwan was born in Torrance, CALIFORNIA, on
July 7, 1980.

> >> 3. Lucia Chen Confederate States
> >
> > Why would a Chinese-born and -bred woman skate for your imaginary
> > Confederate States.
>
> She would have been a native born Confederate citizen from the
> Confederate state of Cuba, and acquired both Cofederate
> and Chinse citzenship at birth.

There's no such skater named Lucia Chen born in Cuba or China or any
other country on earth.

The 1998 Olympic bronze medal winner was Chen Lu, born in Changchun,
CHINA.

> >> 4. Maria Butryskaya United States
> >
> > Why would a Soviet skater have skated for the United States?
>
> She was born on Orizaba to Russian parents. If this US and
> Canadian balkanization scenario had taken place, she would
> have likely competed for the USA as she would have been
> born in the U.S. state of Veracruz

No, she wasn't. She was born in Moscow, SOVIET UNION.

> >> 5. Irina Slutskaya USE (United States Of New England)
> >
> > Here's another one of your moronic inconsistencies that come with your
> > not being able to keep all your lies straight. I thought Slutskaya
> > skated for her native Russia until she decided to skate for Australia.
> > But now she's skating for the the USE? Hmmm.
>
> This is an alternate history scenario. In the REAL world she DID
> finish her career for Australa.

No, she didn't; that's a lie.

> The USE would likely have had
> a very liberal immigration policy where lots of Eastern Europeans
> would have come, especially after the fall of the USSE. Irina
> Slutskaya and Oksaba Baiul would likely have immigrated to the
> USE and would have competed for the USE in the Olympics.

Stupid.

> We think the 1992 mens Olys would have looked like this
>
> 1. Victor Petrenko United States Of New England

Victor is Ukrainian (same as Oksana) and would not have been a traitor
because he would have been the Ukrainian champ and the favored of the
judges as such, so he would have had to be a moron to defect.

> 2. Paul Wylie Australia

Paul Wylie is AMERICAN, born in Dallas, TEXAS (hmmm, I didn't know that).

> 3. Chris Bowman Republic Of Pacifica (born in California)
>

> >> 7. Elena Sokolova United States
> >
> > Why would a Soviet skater have skated for the United States?
>
> She was born what would have been the U.S. state of Veracruz
> to ethnic Russian parents. It is very likely that US Figure skating
> would have discovered her talent before the Russian federation
> did.

Of course she wasn't. Elena Sokolova was born in Moscow, SOVIET UNION.

> >> 8. Taitiana Malinina Uzbekistan
> >> 9. Elena Liashenko USE (United States Of New England)
> >
> > Why would a Ukrainian skater have skated for the United States?
>
> With a large ethnic Russian population in New York City, it is
> likely that Liashenko would have emigrated to the USE under
> what would have likely been a liberalised immigration policy.

Why? When she could be the skating queen (or princess, after Oksana) of
Ukraine.

> >> We figure that Liashenko and Slutskaya woul;d have eventually
> >> immigrated to the USE,becuase of very liberal policies that
> >> The Untied States Of New England would have enacted.
> >> The Kennedys would have been THE dominant political
> >> figures in the USE and it is very likely Slutskaya and
> >> Liashenko would have immigrated to the USE, under the
> >> immigrationm policy they would have enacted.
> >
> > Why would they have left their native homes?

I see you didn't answer this. I'll ask again--why would they have turned
traitor.

> >> Another possible Jewish immigrant to the USE would have
> >> been Russian skater Oksana Baiul. The 1994 Olys would
> >> have likely ended like this
> >
> > Of course, as has been repeatedly pointed out to you, Oksana Bauil is
> > Ukrainian and won her medals for Ukraine. But you continue to insist
> > that you know better than the ISU and Oksana herself what her
> > nationality is.
> >

> >> 1. Oksana Baiul United States Of New England
> >
> > Moron.
>
> There is a good chance she would have immigrated to the USE

Why?

> > There has never ever been a skater named Josee Chouinarde who has skated
> > in any Olympics.
> \
> Oh yes there was. She was a three time Canadian champion, from the
> Maritime provinces of Canada (1991, 1992, and 1994)

The 3-time Canadian champ was named Jos�e Chouinard.

> >> ANd with the Hughes sisters being born in Australian
> >
> > Of course, neither one of them was. They were both born in Great Neck,
> > Long Island, New York, USA.
>
> Emily was born in Great Neck, but Sarah was born in Australia.

No, she wasn't. Such an stupid, obvious lie.

> As far as the United Maritine Provinces go, they would have
> had medallists in dance. Bourne and Kraatz are from the
> Canadian Maritimes, and would hve represented the United
> Maritime Provinces after the breakup of Canada.

No, they aren't. Shae-Lynn Bourne is from Chatham, ONTARIO.

And Victor Kraatz was born in West Berlin, WEST GERMANY, the family
moved to SWITZERLAND, and then to Canada.

Thomas Groom

Sep 5, 2009, 6:37:32 PM9/5/09
in article h7t6r0$4lg$1...@aioe.org, Chilly8 at chi...@hotmail.com wrote on
9/5/09 1:17 AM:

> She won the gold medal for the USA in 1998,
> I was theere to cover it on my online radio network,
> she was there, I saw her win with my own eyes, she
> does exist.
>
> ... your move

No, it is your move to tell the truth you brain damaged pile of shit

Chilly8

Oct 7, 2009, 2:17:10 PM10/7/09

> "Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message
>> In article <h7spno$p6p$1...@aioe.org>, "Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

I just had someone on my talk show, in the chat room I run for
it, tell me one scenario I have talked of in this thread came
VERY close to being reality. If Quebec had seceded from
Canada, it would have indeed caused a chain reaction of
secessions that would have made the map of North America
look quite different.

And, I would, right now, be a citzen of THREE countries,
Australia, Pacifica, and the United States. And contrary
to what the rta people up here say, I would have been
NOT SUBJECT to the Cuba travel restrictions, of the
remaining USA, as long as I used eitgher my AUSTRALIAN
or PACIFICAN passports. A lot of Pacifican citizens would
have had Pacifica/USA dual citizenships. However, as
long as they LIVED in Pacifica and used their PACIFICAN
passports to travel to Cuba, they would be NOT SUBJECT
to the Cuba travel restrictions of the remaning United States.

As a triple national, all I would have to have done, when
travelling to Cuba was to transit Los Angeles, which
would have been in Pacifica, use my PACIFICAN
passport to transit Pacifica, and that would have made
me NOT SUBJECT to the Cuba travel restrictions of
the remaining USA, as someone travelling in PACIFICA
on a PACIFICAN passport would have ONLY been
subject to PAFICICAN laws, REGARDLESS of
whether they were a US citizen or not.

Using a PACIFICAN passport to transit Pacifica and
to enter and depart Cuba would have made me NOT
SUBJECT to U.S. travel restrictions on Cuba.

That being said, as close as the one scenario I have
spoken of came to being reallity, I think they would
be playing Dixie, the Confederate National Anthem,
after the 2010 Oly ice dance event, because this is how the
ice dance would have finsihed, most likely

1. Belbin and Agosto CSA
2. Dominiana and Shabalin RUS
3. Davis and White ATG

I am sure they would also have been playing "Dixie"
after the ladies event

1. Michelle Kwan CSA
2. Yu-Na Kim KOR
3. Sasha Cohen CSA

I think in both the ladies and dance, they would have
been playing Dixie and raising the Confederate flag.

Thomas Groom

Oct 7, 2009, 5:40:14 PM10/7/09
in article hailuk$3hu$1...@aioe.org, Chilly8 at Chi...@hotmail.com wrote on
10/7/09 11:17 AM:

> I just had someone on my talk show

The problem is you don't have a talk show, it is all a fantastical delusion.

Chilly8

Oct 7, 2009, 5:57:37 PM10/7/09

"Thomas Groom" <tgr...@gnosistheatrecompany.org> wrote in message

I DO have an online talk show

Thomas Groom

Oct 7, 2009, 6:02:27 PM10/7/09
in article haj2rt$kp9$1...@aioe.org, Chilly8 at Chi...@hotmail.com wrote on
10/7/09 2:57 PM:

Can you prove it?

Chilly8

Oct 7, 2009, 6:30:50 PM10/7/09

"Thomas Groom" <tgr...@gnosistheatrecompany.org> wrote in message

You have just never tuned in at the right time

Thomas Groom

Oct 7, 2009, 6:38:25 PM10/7/09
in article haj4q7$n3c$1...@aioe.org, Chilly8 at Chi...@hotmail.com wrote on
10/7/09 3:30 PM:

> "Thomas Groom" <tgr...@gnosistheatrecompany.org> wrote in message
>> in article haj2rt$kp9$1...@aioe.org, Chilly8 at Chi...@hotmail.com wrote on
>> 10/7/09 2:57 PM:
>>

>>> "Thomas Groom" <tgr...@gnosistheatrecompany.org> wrote in message

>>> I DO have an online talk show
>>>

>> Can you prove it?
>

> You have just never tuned in at the right time

That is not an answer to my question. If your talk show were in fact real,
you could provide a link to the audio. But it isn't, so you can't.

Dan D. Lyons

Oct 7, 2009, 8:27:17 PM10/7/09

Chuckie is far too stupid to understand the fundamentals of logical
argument, to wit: it is up to the maker of the assertion to prove that
the assertion is true, a proof is more than brain-dead repetition of
a stupid phrase like "I DO have an online talk show." So, Chuckie, it
isn't up to someone else to "tune in at the right time." It's up to
you to provide an easily-recorded and posted copy of this alleged talk
show, so that we can laugh at it and punch it full of holes, which will
scare you into making yet another mess in your pants. You're a gutless
little twerp, Chuckie.

Chuckie hides in Sacramento and makes pretend noises, and posts replies
to himself and his sockpuppets in his pathetic, phony little "forum."
Truth terrifies poor widdle Chuckie.

Chuckie, you idiot, quit posting here. You're a cretin. Go away.

Don Del Grande

Oct 7, 2009, 9:52:24 PM10/7/09
M. Could Be Chuckie wrote:

>I just had someone on my talk show, in the chat room I run for
>it, tell me one scenario I have talked of in this thread came
>VERY close to being reality. If Quebec had seceded from
>Canada, it would have indeed caused a chain reaction of
>secessions that would have made the map of North America
>look quite different.

Except, of course, that if any state, including YES, HAWAII, A STATE
OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NOT AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY IN ANY
WAY, even considered seceding, whoever the President of the USA was at
the time would not have hesitated sending in troops to quell the
"insurrection". (Whether or not Congress could issue a Declaration of
War is another matter - after all, technically the USA would have to
declare war on itself.)

-- Don

Chilly8

Oct 7, 2009, 10:25:06 PM10/7/09

"Don Del Grande" <del_gra...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

It also depends on the President. I read that part of what led
to the civil war is that President Buchannan, in his final
months in office, was willing to let the South go, and did
not do anything to stop them, but Lincoln had different
ideas.

So if any state decided to secede today, it would depend
on what the Obama wanted to do. If any state were to
secede, now is the time. It is very doubtful Obama would
do anything to stop it. I think Obama would let, say, the
Republic Of Pacifica, go, rather than start a war.

Thomas Groom

Oct 8, 2009, 1:41:40 AM10/8/09
in article hajihg$5fb$1...@aioe.org, Chilly8 at Chi...@hotmail.com wrote on
10/7/09 7:25 PM:

> So if any state decided to secede today, it would depend
> on what the Obama wanted to do. If any state were to
> secede, now is the time. It is very doubtful Obama would
> do anything to stop it. I think Obama would let, say, the
> Republic Of Pacifica, go, rather than start a war.

Aside from being a figment of your imagination, what is the Republic of
Pacifica?

Jack D. Ripper

Oct 12, 2009, 12:44:32 PM10/12/09

> I DON'T have an online talk show

Correct. Nobody listens to your lunacy, and the only "people" you
talk to, Chuckie, are the voices in your head.

The voices in your head are telling to go away, Chuckie. LEAVE NOW!

Chilly8

Oct 12, 2009, 12:53:10 PM10/12/09

"Jack D. Ripper" <str...@love.ue> wrote in message

> Chuckie in Sacramento wrote, On 10/07/2009 02:57 PM:
>
>> "Thomas Groom" <tgr...@gnosistheatrecompany.org> wrote in message
>>
>>> in article hailuk$3hu$1...@aioe.org, Chilly8 at Chi...@hotmail.com wrote
>>> on
>>> 10/7/09 11:17 AM:

>>> The problem is you don't have a talk show, it is all a fantastical
>>> delusion.
>>>
>> I DON'T have an online talk show
>
> Correct. Nobody listens to your lunacy, and the only "people" you
> talk to, Chuckie, are the voices in your head.

But I DO have an online talk show, for now, though that will
probably go away as the station moves towards a sports-
centric format.

Peme Puta

Oct 12, 2009, 4:18:22 PM10/12/09
Chuckie in Sacramento wrote, On 10/12/2009 09:53 AM:

> "Jack D. Ripper" <str...@love.ue> wrote in message
>
>> Chuckie in Sacramento wrote, On 10/07/2009 02:57 PM:
>>
>>> "Thomas Groom" <tgr...@gnosistheatrecompany.org> wrote in message

>>> I DON'T have an online talk show
>>
>> Correct. Nobody listens to your lunacy, and the only "people" you
>> talk to, Chuckie, are the voices in your head.
>

> But I DON'T have an online talk show, and never have, though that will
> probably go away as the voices in my head command me to crap
> in my pants.

You don't have any kind of talk show, Chuckie. Nobody wants to talk
to a demented loon like you Chuckie. They just want you to shut up
and go away, Chuckie.

Peme Puta

Oct 13, 2009, 12:43:11 PM10/13/09
Chuckie in Sacramento wrote, On 10/07/2009 02:57 PM:

> I DO NOT have an online talk show

Correct, Chuckie, you don't. You only "talk" to the voices in your
head. Anyone who sees your idiotic junk on your stupid web site knows
immediately you're a complete and total crackpot, Chuckie.

GO AWAY. LEAVE. SCRAM!

Chilly8

Feb 26, 2010, 6:51:26 AM2/26/10

"Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message

>> One scenario has a Republic Of Pacifica in the
>> weastern USA, Confederate States of America
>> in the southeast and the New England States
>> forming their own countries while all of Mexico,
>> in adddition to Yukon, Alberta, Saskatchuwan
>> and Mannitoba

With more and more states talking secssion, one
has to look how the results of the ladies program
in Vancouver might have went. Also assuming
the Confederate States annexed Cuba, this is
how I think the ladies would have finsihed.

I think that Sasha would have ended up
skating for the confederate states, and this
is how I think the results would have been
something like this

1. Yu-Na Kim South Korea
2. Mao Asada Japan
3. Sasha Cohen Confederate States Of America
4. Joannie Rochette United States Of America (born in Winnepeg.
Manitoba)
5. Cristina Gao Confederate States Of America
6. Laura Lepisto Finland
7. Rachael Flatt United States Of America
8. Akiko Suzuki Japan
9. Kesenia Makarova Kyrgyzstan
10. Alena Leonova United States Of America (born in Leon,
Guanjuato)
11. Kira Korpi Finland
12. Cynthia Phaenuf United Maritime Provinces
13. Kwan Min-Jung South Korea
14. Sarah Meier Switzerland

Do note that Yu-Na still wins gold, becuase there is no WAY
that she can be beaten.

And in other Olympic events, since San Diego would in in
the Republic Of Pacifica, Pacifica would have the halfpipe
gold, since Shaun White is from San Diego

The Republic Of Pacifica would have had the ladies
downhill siver medal as Julia Mancusco would have
been Pacifican, being from the Lake Tahoe area.

Apllo Ohno would be Pacifican, since he comes
from Federal Way, Washington, and would have
picked up one silver and one bronze for Pacifica, so the final
medal count for Pacifica would have been
two golds, two silvers, and a bronze.

Republic Of Pacifica medals

Virtue/Moir - Ice Dancing gold (they are from BC)
Shaun White - Halfpipe gold (he is from San Diego)
Julia Mancuso - downhill silver (she is from South Lake Tahoe)
Apollo Ohno - 1500m silver and 1000m bronze short track (from Federal Way,
Wa)

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 26, 2010, 3:08:23 PM2/26/10
In article <hm8ck2$skv$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
"Chilly8" <Chi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message
>

> >> One scenario has a Republic Of Pacifica in the
> >> weastern USA, Confederate States of America
> >> in the southeast and the New England States
> >> forming their own countries while all of Mexico,
> >> in adddition to Yukon, Alberta, Saskatchuwan
> >> and Mannitoba
>
> With more and more states talking secssion, one
> has to look how the results of the ladies program
> in Vancouver might have went.

"might have went"!!!! might have went!!!!!

Do you really enjoy making yourself look like the moron of the world?

> Also assuming
> the Confederate States annexed Cuba, this is
> how I think the ladies would have finsihed.

And they'd attempt (unsuccessfully, of course, the Cubans would come
together to throw the damned invaders out) to do this....why, exactly?

> I think that Sasha would have ended up
> skating for the confederate states, and this

She's a California girl, born and bred, so why would she end up skating
for the imaginary confederate states?

> is how I think the results would have been
> something like this
>
> 1. Yu-Na Kim South Korea
> 2. Mao Asada Japan
> 3. Sasha Cohen Confederate States Of America

She's a California girl, so this is stupid. So she never would have
sniffed Vancouver ice because she failed at Nationals.

> 4. Joannie Rochette United States Of America (born in Winnepeg.
> Manitoba)

No, she wasn't, you lying turd. She was born in Montreal, Quebec.

And how dare you do this to this poor woman who just lost her mother.
You really are despicable, both stealing her nationality AND stealing
her bronze medal.

> 5. Cristina Gao Confederate States Of America

There is no such skater in the world.

There IS, however, an AMERICAN skater named Christina Gao, who was born
in Cincinnati and who trains in Toronto with Brian Orser. But that can't
be who you meant because she only finished 5th at Nationals and,
therefore, would never have been at the 2010 Olympics. It's a good thing
this isn't who you meant because she's only 15 and that would mean
another instance of disgusting child abuse.

> 6. Laura Lepisto Finland

I'm sure she appreciates losing 2 places in the standings.

> 7. Rachael Flatt United States Of America
> 8. Akiko Suzuki Japan
> 9. Kesenia Makarova Kyrgyzstan

Ksenia Makarova skates for Russia, you disgusting child abuser, stealing
the nationality from a 17-year old.

She finished 12th and there's no reason to bump her up.

> 10. Alena Leonova United States Of America (born in Leon,
> Guanjuato)

No, she wasn't you disgusting nationality thief. Leonova was born in St.
Petersburg, RUSSIA, and skates for Russia. And she finished 8th at the
Olympics, so how dare you steal 2 places for her.

> 11. Kira Korpi Finland

There's no such person as Kira Korpi.

There is, however, a Kiira Korpi, who finished 17th, so you've just
insulted every skater you booted to move her up 6 places.

> 12. Cynthia Phaenuf United Maritime Provinces

She's from Quebec you moron, not the Maritimes.

> 13. Kwan Min-Jung South Korea
> 14. Sarah Meier Switzerland
>
> Do note that Yu-Na still wins gold, becuase there is no WAY
> that she can be beaten.

Where the hell are Miki Ando and Mirai Nagasu. I'm really sure they'd
just love that you STOLE their Olympic experience from them.

> And in other Olympic events, since San Diego would in in
> the Republic Of Pacifica, Pacifica would have the halfpipe
> gold, since Shaun White is from San Diego
>
> The Republic Of Pacifica would have had the ladies
> downhill siver medal as Julia Mancusco would have
> been Pacifican, being from the Lake Tahoe area.
>
> Apllo Ohno would be Pacifican, since he comes

Who? There's no such person anywhere on earth named Apllo Ohno.

> from Federal Way, Washington, and would have
> picked up one silver and one bronze for Pacifica, so the final
> medal count for Pacifica would have been
> two golds, two silvers, and a bronze.
>
> Republic Of Pacifica medals
>
> Virtue/Moir - Ice Dancing gold (they are from BC)

No, they're not, you disgusting nationality thief. They're both from
Ontario.

Chilly8

Feb 26, 2010, 4:09:31 PM2/26/10

> In article <hm8ck2$skv$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,

> And they'd attempt (unsuccessfully, of course, the Cubans would come
> together to throw the damned invaders out) to do this....why, exactly?

There are a lot of Cuban-Americans in Florida that would like to see
Cuba annexed to the United States, so I don't see why a CSA
would not eventually do it.

There has actually been talk of a new state, Havami, which would
consist of Cuba, and would also have all of Florida, south of the
26th pararellel, as part of the new state, and the state capital
would be Miami.

As a U.S. state, Havami would boast a number of prominent
figures in many sports, having been born there

Ben Agosto
Simona Amonar
Tanith Belbin
Amanda Bordon
Isabel Braseur
Jose Canseco
Lucia "Chen Lu" Chen
Tiffany Chin
Sasha Cohen
Nadia Comaneche
Lloyd Eisler
Amanda Evora
Cristina Gao
Karen Kwan
Michelle Kwan
Marc Ladwig
Bebe Liang
Isabel Lourdes "Elizabeth" Punsulan
Andrea Raducan
Mari-Lu Reton
Renee Roca
Gorsha Sur
Jared Swallow
Dara Torres

Chilly8

Feb 26, 2010, 4:42:21 PM2/26/10

"Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message

> In article <hm8ck2$skv$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
> "Chilly8" <Chi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> 6. Laura Lepisto Finland
>
> I'm sure she appreciates losing 2 places in the standings.

That is actually how she finsihed in the real world. Nagasu
was fourth.

Thomas Groom

Feb 26, 2010, 5:05:31 PM2/26/10
in article hm8ck2$skv$1...@speranza.aioe.org, Chilly8 at Chi...@hotmail.com
wrote on 2/26/10 3:51 AM:

> I stink up my toilet stall at Del Taco

What, did you finally get kicked out of IHOP?

Thomas Groom

Feb 26, 2010, 5:07:51 PM2/26/10
in article hm9dae$ccm$1...@speranza.aioe.org, Chilly8 at Chi...@hotmail.com
wrote on 2/26/10 1:09 PM:

> There has actually been talk about how a pile of dirt is smarter than me.

It is true, Chuck.

Thomas Groom

Feb 26, 2010, 5:08:56 PM2/26/10
in article hm9f80$gvj$1...@speranza.aioe.org, Chilly8 at Chi...@hotmail.com
wrote on 2/26/10 1:42 PM:

> That is actually how dumb I *AM* !!!!!!!1!1!!!!1!!!!

Yes Chuck, now close your mouth when you breathe.

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 26, 2010, 5:55:25 PM2/26/10
In article <hm9dae$ccm$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
"Chilly8" <Chi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message
> > In article <hm8ck2$skv$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
>

> > And they'd attempt (unsuccessfully, of course, the Cubans would come
> > together to throw the damned invaders out) to do this....why, exactly?
>
> There are a lot of Cuban-Americans in Florida that would like to see
> Cuba annexed to the United States, so I don't see why a CSA
> would not eventually do it.

Yeah, I'm sure you think that because you're a moron.

> There has actually been talk of a new state, Havami, which would
> consist of Cuba, and would also have all of Florida, south of the
> 26th pararellel, as part of the new state, and the state capital
> would be Miami.

There's been talk. Please please post that URL so we can participate.

> As a U.S. state, Havami would boast a number of prominent
> figures in many sports, having been born there
>
> Ben Agosto

AMERICAN, Born in Chicago, IL, USA

> Simona Amonar

There has never been any athlete named Simona Amonar in the history of
the world.

There is, however, a gymnast named Simona Amanar. But you can't mean her
since she's ROMANIAN, born in Constantja, ROMANIA.

> Tanith Belbin

Born CANADIAN, now AMERICAN/CANADIAN. Born in Kingston, Ontario, CANADA

> Amanda Bordon

There has never been any athlete named Amanda Bordon in the history of
the world.

There is, however, a gymnast named Amanda Borden. But you can't mean
her, since she's AMERICAN, born in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.

> Isabel Braseur

There has never been any athlete named Isabel Braseur in the history of
the world.

There is, however, a figure skater named Isabelle Brasseur. But you
can't mean her, since she's CANADIAN, born in Kingsbury, Quebec, CANADA.

> Jose Canseco

Yes, he was born in Cuba, but his family moved to the US when he was an
infant, so he is AMERICAN.

> Lucia "Chen Lu" Chen

There has never been any athlete named Lucia "Chen Lu" Chen in the
history of the world.

There is, however, a figure skater named Chen Lu. But you can't mean
her, since she's CHINESE, born in Changchun, CHINA.

> Tiffany Chin

AMERICAN. Born in San Diego, California, USA.

> Sasha Cohen

AMERICAN. Born in Westwood (LA), California, USA.

> Nadia Comaneche

There has never been any athlete named Nadia Comaneche
in the history of the world.

There is, however, a gymnast named Nadia Comaneci. But you can't mean
her, since she's ROMANIA, born in Onesti, ROMANIA.

> Lloyd Eisler

CANADIAN. Born in Seaforth, Ontario, CANADA.

> Amanda Evora

AMERICAN. Born in New York, New York, USA.

> Cristina Gao

There has never been any athlete named Cristina Gao in the history of
the world.

There is, however, a figure skater named Christina Gao. But you can't
mean her, since she's AMERICAN, born in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.

> Karen Kwan
> Michelle Kwan

The sisters are AMERICAN, both born in Torrance, California, USA.

> Marc Ladwig

There has never been any athlete named Marc Ladwig in the history of the
world.

There is, however, a figure skater named Mark Ladwig. But you can't mean
her, since he's AMERICAN, born in Fargo, North Dakota, USA.

> Bebe Liang

AMERICAN. Born in Granada Hills, California, USA.

> Isabel Lourdes "Elizabeth" Punsulan

There has never been any athlete named Isabel Lourdes "Elizabeth"
Punsulan in the history of the world.

There is, however, a figure skater named Elizabeth Punsalan. But you
can't mean her, since she's AMERICAN.

> Andrea Raducan

There has never been any athlete named Andrea Raducan in the history of
the world.

There is, however, a gymnast named Andreea Raducan But you can't mean
her, since she's ROMANIA, born in Onesti, ROMANIA.

> Mari-Lu Reton

There has never been any athlete named Mari-Lu Reton
in the history of the world.

There is, however, a gymnast named Mary Lou Retton But you can't mean
her, since she's AMERICAN, born in Fairmont, West Virginia, USA. .

> Renee Roca

AMERICAN.

> Gorsha Sur

Born in Moscow, RUSSIA.

> Jared Swallow

AMERICAN.

> Dara Torres

AMERICAN. Born in Jupiter, Florida, USA.

Chilly8

Feb 26, 2010, 6:34:55 PM2/26/10

> In article <hm9dae$ccm$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,

>> Dara Torres
>
> AMERICAN. Born in Jupiter, Florida, USA.

I think that is just south of the 26th parallel, she
so she would be born in Jupiter, Havami, USA.

Thomas Groom

Feb 26, 2010, 7:06:31 PM2/26/10
in article hm9lr3$t9$1...@speranza.aioe.org, Chilly8 at Chi...@hotmail.com
wrote on 2/26/10 3:34 PM:

Chuckles, in the reality that everyone but you lives in, that would be
Jupiter, FL, USA. Is there something you don't understand about that??

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 26, 2010, 8:34:05 PM2/26/10
In article <hm9lr3$t9$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
"Chilly8" <Chi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Pretend all you like. She's AMERICAN and I'm sure she'd kick your ass if
you told her she wasn't to her face.

Ostap S. B. M. Bender Jr.

Feb 26, 2010, 9:22:13 PM2/26/10
On Feb 26, 3:51 am, "Chilly8" <Chil...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Jeanne Douglas" <hlwd...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message

> >> One scenario has a Republic Of Pacifica in the
> >> weastern USA, Confederate States of America
> >> in the southeast and the New England States
> >> forming their own countries while all of Mexico,
> >> in adddition to Yukon, Alberta, Saskatchuwan
> >> and Mannitoba
>
> With more and more states talking secssion, one
> has to look how the results of the ladies program
> in Vancouver might have went. Also assuming
> the Confederate States annexed Cuba, this is
> how I think the ladies would have finsihed.
>
> I think that Sasha would have ended up
> skating for the confederate states, and this
> is how I think the results would have been
> something like this
>
> 1.  Yu-Na Kim                 South Korea
> 2.  Mao Asada                 Japan
> 3.  Sasha Cohen               Confederate States Of America

Why would Sasha Cohen, whose parents are Russian Jews and who is from
Los Angeles, compete for the "Confederate States Of America"? How
about Debbie Thomas? She too? :-)

> 4.  Joannie Rochette         United States Of America (born in Winnepeg.
> Manitoba)
> 5.  Cristina Gao                Confederate States Of America
> 6.  Laura Lepisto              Finland
> 7.  Rachael Flatt               United States Of America
> 8.  Akiko Suzuki               Japan
> 9.  Kesenia Makarova      Kyrgyzstan
> 10. Alena Leonova           United States Of America (born in Leon,
> Guanjuato)

Actually, in Alen-Leon, Zimbabwe. She is Mugabe's mother.

Chilly8

Feb 28, 2010, 5:05:11 AM2/28/10

> I think that Sasha would have ended up
> skating for the confederate states, and this
> is how I think the results would have been
> something like this
>
> 1. Yu-Na Kim South Korea

I just had one guy in one of my chat rooms
who calls Yu-Na "figure skaters equivalent
to Usein Bolt", someone who cannot be
beaten, and he is right.

Yu-Na is LIGHT YEARS ahead of the pack
that NOBODY can beat her. She could easily
defend her gold in Sochi. She is THAT good.

I don't see Kim Yu-Na being beaten any time
soon.

Ostap S. B. M. Bender Jr.

Mar 3, 2010, 5:29:26 AM3/3/10
On Feb 28, 2:05 am, "Chilly8" <Chil...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Chilly8" <Chil...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Yes, she is the best Cuban-Australian figure skater after Peggy
Fleming.

Chilly8

Mar 3, 2010, 7:23:08 AM3/3/10

>> I don't see Kim Yu-Na being beaten any time
>> soon.

Yes, she is the best Cuban-Australian figure skater after Peggy
Fleming.

Kim Yu-Na is from South Korea

And there no Australians of Cubn hertiage in skating,
there are plenty of AMERICAN figure skaters with
recent ancestry from Cuba.

Jeanne Douglas

Mar 3, 2010, 9:27:39 PM3/3/10
In article <hmlkbq$9bq$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
"Chilly8" <chi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

No, there are not.

And no denials from you without EVIDENCE.

Ostap S. B. M. Bender Jr.

Mar 5, 2010, 10:53:32 PM3/5/10
On Mar 3, 4:23 am, "Chilly8" <chil...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> I don't see Kim Yu-Na being beaten any time
> >> soon.
>
> Yes, she is the best Cuban-Australian figure skater after Peggy
> Fleming.
>
> Kim Yu-Na is from South Korea

Kim Yu-Na was born in Havana, Cuba and moved to Brisbane,Australia
when she married Irina Slutskaya's former husband, Michael Kwan.

> And there no Australians of Cubn hertiage in skating

Wrong. Total ignorance. For example, both Sacha Cohen and Evgeni
Plushenko are Australians of Cuban hertiage. "Cohen" is an old native-
American expression meaning "He who claims to own a radio station but
instead sucks horseradishes on a sunny beach in September".

Jeanne Douglas

Mar 6, 2010, 2:25:59 AM3/6/10