POSSIBLE (?) insight into the sexuality of actor Justin Berfield (heterosexual? homosexual? bi-sexual?)

Taylor

Apr 19, 2007, 10:17:28 AM4/19/07
Celebrity blogger "Jonathan Jaxson" gives his take on the Justin/Jason
pairing.

---

Re: Justin sues over mold in lovenest mansion w/ Jason
by HakuGaara 12 hours ago (Wed Apr 18 2007 18:53:56)

UPDATED Wed Apr 18 2007 19:05:10

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:phB8paPiz-wJ:jonathanjaxson.blogspot.com/+%22Jonathan+Jaxson%22+%22justin+berfield%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=ca

Looks like some evidence has finally surfaced! Don't know about the
validity of this jaxon person though. Dont't see any reason why he
would lie though.

[LINK]: http://cruel.imdb.com/name/nm0073678/board/thread/71637061?p=2&d=72223056#72223056

---

Outting Another Celebrity...

It was when I invited and hosted Justin Berfield (Malcolm in the
Middle) here in the Jacksonville, FL, area for a benefit I put
together, that I met him and his boyfriend. They are a cute couple
actually. Not certain if they are still together, but while they were,
they were smitten with one another.

Justin was in town to be part of my benefit along with multiple
friends/stars I had invited. Stars like: Diana DeGarmo (American
Idol), George Huff (American Idol), Efren Ramirez (Pedro on Napoleon
Dynamite), Michael Copon and Tyler Hilton (One Tree Hill), Ryan
Kwanten & Taylor Cole (Summerland on the WB) among others.

My partner and I had a good time with everyone at the after party,
especially Justin and his BF (Jason Felts). We all had something in
common, being GAY!!!

While we were chatting, Diana DeGarmo and Tyler Hilton were getting
ready to go back to the hotel, where they later made out. Cute couple,
aside from Diana said he was a male whore. Go D!!! All while Efren and
his twin brother Carlos Ramirez were getting close to our People
Magazine reporter, who joined the boys for a night of rest. :P

The last I heard, Justin had purchased Jessica Simpon's former house
after they left Jacksonville and Jason moved right in. Goodluck
boys!!!

You can see my partner and I's wedding that was documented on Bravo
TV's Party/Party 'Gay Weddings' at:
http://www.outzonetv.com/video/party_party.php

And other videos on youtube.com by searching 'Jonathan Jaxson.'

Talk soon Blog buddies!!!

Posted via Jonathan Jaxson for JJ's Blog at 9:41 AM

[LINK]:
http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:phB8paPiz-wJ:jonathanjaxson.blogspot.com/+%22Jonathan+Jaxson%22+%22justin+berfield%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=ca

Taylor

Apr 19, 2007, 10:31:20 AM4/19/07
On Apr 19, 10:17 am, Taylor <fetchwithruffruff...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Celebrity blogger "Jonathan Jaxson" gives his take on the Justin/Jason
> pairing.

> ---
>
> Re: Justin sues over mold in lovenest mansion w/ Jason
> by HakuGaara 12 hours ago (Wed Apr 18 2007 18:53:56)
>
> UPDATED Wed Apr 18 2007 19:05:10
>
> http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:phB8paPiz-wJ:jonathanjaxson.blogs...

> Looks like some evidence has finally surfaced! Don't know about the
> validity of this jaxon person though. Dont't see any reason why he
> would lie though.
>
> [LINK]:http://cruel.imdb.com/name/nm0073678/board/thread/71637061?p=2&d=7222...
> [LINK]:http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:phB8paPiz-wJ:jonathanjaxson.blogs...

Ma...@kb9rqz.org

Apr 20, 2007, 11:27:38 AM4/20/07
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:00:44 -0400, "an_old_friend" <mo...@morkie.nut>
wrote:

only in your dreams woger

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woghger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com

gav is a mans man

Apr 22, 2007, 2:48:44 PM4/22/07

<Ma...@kb9rqz.org> wrote in message
indeed

an_old_friend

Apr 26, 2007, 5:30:07 PM4/26/07
On Apr 22, 2:48 pm, "gav is a mans man" <g...@testies.com> wrote:
> <M...@kb9rqz.org> wrote in message

> > On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:00:44 -0400, "an_old_friend" <m...@morkie.nut>

> > wrote:
>
> > only in your dreams woger
>
> > "one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a
> > congress"
> > adams
>
> > woghger you are a Congress all in your own head
>
> >http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com

an_old_friend

Apr 26, 2007, 6:18:03 PM4/26/07
On Apr 22, 2:48 pm, "gav is a mans man" <g...@testies.com> wrote: