Clinton and Penthouse Babe

JNash33040

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

I'm surprised the 'sex-crazed' press hasn't picked up on this story yet.

From News of the World(a very reputable news source...)

By DENNIS RICE and DAVID BAXTER February 01 1998

EXPLICIT photos said to show Bill Clinton having sex with a Penthouse Pet were
last night threatening to finish off the embattled US President. Ravishing
redhead Judi Gibbs was killed in a fire shortly after the alleged romp. Angry
relatives claim she was MURDERED. Now lawyers for Paula Jones-the woman suing
Clinton for sexual harassment-are desperately trying to get hold of the
pictures. They believe they will be devastating for the President - and prove
beyond doubt their claim that he is a serial lovecheat. And News of the World
investigators have tracked down the man who claims to have the pictures.
Clinton, 51, is alleged to have begun sleeping with Judi in the early 80s when
he was in his second term as Governor of Arkansas and already married to
Hillary. Friends claim the pair met when Judi and her sister Sharon were
prostitutes. But the steamy relationship continued after Judi moved in with
Clinton's millionaire pal Bill Puterbaug. Puterbaug-who encouraged his stunning
mistress to have sexual adventures - died with her in the mystery blaze. Judi
had become famous across America as a Penthouse Pet - appearing on the front
cover of the girlie magazine in December 1979. But she was better known in
Clinton's home state of Arkansas as a high-class tart. Judi was set up in
business by evil Dale Bliss, husband of her sister Sharon. Bliss said: "The
girls were dirt poor when I met them, but so beautiful. "I used to dress them
up and send them to the local racecourse to meet all the rich fellas. They used
to have sex in return for money, cars and jewellery. "Judi, along with a whole
lot of other people, told me she was having an affair with Clinton. Men didn't
see her for conversation, if you know what I mean." Bliss, now serving life in
jail for the horrific abuse of a youngster, ADMITS drilling a hole in a closet
in Judi's room so he could see what was going on from the outside. But he
furiously DENIES photographing Judi with Clinton . . . or any other man.
Someone did. A police raid on Bliss's home uncovered a massive underground
safe. Inside were around 100,000 pictures. They included candid shots of an
Arkansas judge, a sheriff, a doctor and members of a drug gang. Judi fell out
with Dale and Sharon after the abuse case, and left to find fame in California.
She made minor appearances in two films-but then turned to pornography to feed
an ever growing fondness for cocaine. Relatives say Judi returned to Arkansas a
wreck, but she was taken in by Clinton's property dealer friend Puterbaug. The
two men may have been pals, but relatives say it did not stop Judi and the
President-to-be continuing to sleep together. Judi's other sister Martha Gibbs,
52, has kept silent about the relationship for 11 years. But she told the News
of the World: "Not only did Judi tell me she was s****ing Clinton but Puterbaug
did as well. "I lived at his home for six months myself and saw Clinton several
times when he was there. "Sometimes he came down there with other women and
sometimes he didn't. All I knew was that he regularly slept with Judi. " Then
she added: "I remember one time Judi going back to Bliss's house to take a lot
of photographs from the safe. I know some of them were with Bill Clinton
because she showed them to me." Puterbaug's son Randy also confirmed a close
relationship between Clinton and Judi. He said: "My father helped fund Governor
Clinton's campaign. They were friends. I know Clinton knew Judi. I remember my
father and Judi sending him a copy of her in Penthouse. "I don't know whether
Clinton had a sexual relationship with Judi but it's a strong possibility.
"Judi made no secret of the fact that she would sleep with other men if my
father asked her to." Randy also showed the News of the World a copy of a note
from Judi to one of Clinton's guards. It read: "I am glad a handsome man like
you is protecting my favourite friend and Governor. Always, Judi." The beauty
died aged 31 along with Puterbaug at his 300-acre home on January 3, 1986. The
official verdict was accidental death. But friends believe they were killed in
connection with a sleazy blackmail racket-possibly linked to the secret photos.
Randy said: "On the day they died, Judi telephoned the fire brigade in what
they said was a perfectly calm voice to say the house was on fire. "Both my dad
and Judi were found dead slumped under the windows of a ground-floor bedroom.
There was a door which would have taken them outside in a second but they never
used it. "There was a criminal investigation into how they died but nobody
could turn up anything." Now the hunt is on for the photos - which after the
latest alleged affair with White House trainee Monica Lewinsky, 24, could prove
to be the final nail in Clinton's coffin. The News of the World has seen a
secret document which confirms the interest of Jones's lawyers. It says simply:
"Gibbs. Pictures of BC (Bill Clinton) doing deed." The memo goes on to name the
person alleged to have the negatives. Last week our investigators tracked him
down. He revealed the pictures DID exist, but we agreed not to identify him
because he fears for his safety. He said he had already turned down a million
dollars, around £625,000-but will only release them to a court of law. If the
Jones team get their way, that could be very soon.

© News Group Newspapers Ltd, 1998

anf...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2016, 3:06:39 PM12/18/16

temot...@gmail.com

May 12, 2018, 10:18:16 AM5/12/18
fbfbbtyjuykumtynfdght;

kempv...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2018, 4:52:01 AM11/12/18
I have the photos

annarn...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2019, 11:05:37 AM8/7/19

annarn...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2019, 11:07:22 AM8/7/19
On Sunday, February 1, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, JNash33040 wrote:
Look at the photo from the star bucks girl. He gave her "his" nose.

annarn...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2019, 11:09:00 AM8/7/19
On Sunday, February 1, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, JNash33040 wrote:
Mary 'Caity' Mahoney
White House Intern
Died: July 6, 1997
An attractive 25-year-old woman, Mary was a former White House Intern for Bill Clinton working as the Assistant Manager at a Starbuck's Coffee shop in Georgetown. n the pre-trial publicity surrounding Paula Jones lawsuit Mike Isikoff had dropped hints that a "former White House staffer" with the initial "M" was about to go public with her story of sexual harassment at 1600 Pennsylvania. Just days later, gunmen entered the Starbuck's while the crew was cleaning up after closing.
Mary's two associates, Aaron Goodrich, 18 and Emory Evans, 25, were taken to a room and shot. Mary herself had five bullets in her, from at least two different guns, most likely with silencers. A total of ten shots were fired; none of them heard by neighbors in the densely populated Georgetown section.
Mary was shot in the chest, her face, and in the back of the head. Someone wanted her very dead. Or to send a message.
Even though more than $4000 remained in the store, the police have categorized the triple murder as a robbery, even as they acknowledge the "execution style" killings.
There was no sign of forced entry, which means that either Mary of one of the employees let the killers in (at least one hour after closing). That means that the killers included at least one person known to the victims.
One report is that the Starbuck's was still locked when the bodies were found the next morning. Robbers don't bother locking doors.
George Stephenopolis, Monica Lewinsky, and Chelsea Clinton were all regulars at the Starbuck's.
Carl Cooper, the man charged with the Starbuck's murders on the basis of a confession has now recanted that confession, claiming that it was obtained under coercion (not unlike that of James Earl Ray).
A affidavit filed by NOAA's Sonya Stewart, confirms that the Department of Commerce was selling trade mission seats in exchange for campaign donations, and illegally blocking FOIA requests. Named in the affidavit as the White House staffer directly connected to this obstruction was Doris Matsui. Doris's assigned intern during this period was Mary Mahoney.