Chris Engen (Y&R) quits over gay kiss scene; rather walk than tongue (homophobe?)

Taylor

May 22, 2009, 5:22:20 AM5/22/09
‘Y&R’ Star Walks Out Over Gay Kiss TVGuide.CA

TVWeek, TVGuide.ca NTVLand

“The Young and the Restless” star Chris Engen has quit the daytime
drama after refusing to share a same-sex kiss with actor Yani Gellman,
TVGuide.CA reports. Engen is still under contract, but unnamed sources
at the show say he has been unhappy with the “dark direction his
character is taking,” the site says.
—Sergio Ibarra

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/The+Suds+Report+May+14+2009/Soaps/Suds/Articles/090514_news_nelson_NB.htm?isfa=1

Chris Engen
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0257346/board/nest/138561083?p=1

{I expect this thread to go viral by weekend's end.}

Eden Riegel ("Bianca Montgomery", 'All My Children') sure didn't have
a problem kissing another woman.

record hunter

May 22, 2009, 7:31:46 AM5/22/09
On May 22, 5:22 am, Taylor <lukebenw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ‘Y&R’ Star Walks Out Over Gay Kiss TVGuide.CA
>
> TVWeek, TVGuide.ca NTVLand
>
> “The Young and the Restless” star Chris Engen has quit the daytime
> drama after refusing to share a same-sex kiss with actor Yani Gellman,
> TVGuide.CA reports. Engen is still under contract, but unnamed sources
> at the show say he has been unhappy with the “dark direction his
> character is taking,” the site says.
> —Sergio Ibarra

> Chris Engen http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0257346/board/nest/138561083?p=1

> {I expect this thread to go viral by weekend's end.}

Interesting. That thread was started by RTJoby, Jetson's sister, who
Jetson told us had died.

RTJ

May 23, 2009, 12:36:05 AM5/23/09
On May 22, 6:31 am, record hunter <record.hun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 22, 5:22 am, Taylor <lukebenw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > ‘Y&R’ Star Walks Out Over Gay Kiss TVGuide.CA
>
> > TVWeek, TVGuide.ca NTVLand
>
> > “The Young and the Restless” star Chris Engen has quit the daytime
> > drama after refusing to share a same-sex kiss with actor Yani Gellman,
> > TVGuide.CA reports. Engen is still under contract, but unnamed sources
> > at the show say he has been unhappy with the “dark direction his
> > character is taking,” the site says.
> > —Sergio Ibarra
> > Chris Engenhttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0257346/board/nest/138561083?p=1

> > {I expect this thread to go viral by weekend's end.}
>
> Interesting. That thread was started by RTJoby, Jetson's sister, who
> Jetson told us had died.

Woah! Excuse me but I am in no way, shape or form "Taylor".

Nor do I ever crosspost which is something Taylor constantly does in
nearly all of his tabloidic posts.

Nor am I Jetson's sister. I am a male.which several people can vouch
for.

Lastly, I am not dead.

My first question is: Who is Chris Engen? Sorry but I have not watched
Y&R in a few years since right around the time John Abbott died.

If you are going to accuse me of something, please get at least one
your accusations against me straight. Trust me, assusations from you
RH does not bother me as long as they are accurate.
:)

Thanks for hailing me as the notorious "Taylor" though. I just wish I
could take the presitgious honor. I doubt he ever even visits the
newsgroup to read our comments though.

Taylor

May 23, 2009, 5:35:53 AM5/23/09
> newsgroup to read our comments though.- Hide quoted text -

Am I really *that* notorious? Aw, you charmer you. hehe

record hunter

May 23, 2009, 6:41:37 AM5/23/09
On May 23, 12:36 am, RTJ <rt_j...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 22, 6:31 am, record hunter <record.hun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On May 22, 5:22 am, Taylor <lukebenw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > ‘Y&R’ Star Walks Out Over Gay Kiss TVGuide.CA
>
> > > TVWeek, TVGuide.ca NTVLand
>
> > > “The Young and the Restless” star Chris Engen has quit the daytime
> > > drama after refusing to share a same-sex kiss with actor Yani Gellman,
> > > TVGuide.CA reports. Engen is still under contract, but unnamed sources
> > > at the show say he has been unhappy with the “dark direction his
> > > character is taking,” the site says.
> > > —Sergio Ibarra
> > > Chris Engenhttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0257346/board/nest/138561083?p=1
>
> > > {I expect this thread to go viral by weekend's end.}
>
> > Interesting. That thread was started by RTJoby, Jetson's sister, who
> > Jetson told us had died.
>
> Woah! Excuse me but I am in no way, shape or form "Taylor".

I am talking about the thread Taylor posted from imdb about Chris
Engen. The first poster is RTJoby: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0257346/board/nest/138561083?p=1

> Nor am I Jetson's sister. I am a male.which several people can vouch
> for.

Well, the last time you were Jetson, you tried to get our sympathy by
telling us your sister, RTJoby, was dead. I guess you and Jetson are
really just sockpuppets.

> Lastly, I am not dead.

Well, Jetson is the one who said you were dead, and that she was
getting over your death, and how sad it all was, blah, blah, blah. How
nice for you to have pulled a Stenbeck.

> My first question is: Who is Chris Engen? Sorry but I have not watched
> Y&R in a few years since right around the time John Abbott died.

You knew who he was when you posted thus:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0257346/board/nest/138561083?p=1

Cheri

May 23, 2009, 1:20:00 PM5/23/09
"record hunter" <record...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On May 23, 12:36 am, RTJ <rt_j...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Nor am I Jetson's sister. I am a male.which several people can vouch
> for.

Well, the last time you were Jetson, you tried to get our sympathy by
telling us your sister, RTJoby, was dead. I guess you and Jetson are
really just sockpuppets.

> Lastly, I am not dead.

Well, Jetson is the one who said you were dead, and that she was
getting over your death, and how sad it all was, blah, blah, blah. How
nice for you to have pulled a Stenbeck.

=========

I don't know the person involved in this at all, but just had to LOL at your
Stenbeck remark, rh.

Cheri

record hunter

May 23, 2009, 1:46:42 PM5/23/09
On May 23, 1:20 pm, "Cheri" <cher...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> "record hunter" <record.hun...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Thanks, Cheri.

I will not be shocked, incidentally, if menudobo turns out to be an
"ubb"er. The leaps of logic he took with Michael in this and other
threads speak to both, at the very least, a Jetsonian writing style
and a similarly clouded thought process.

fre...@monty.ml

May 23, 2009, 3:09:52 PM5/23/09
Hey, now he'll be free to play Superman in the next movie. He looks
more like the character than Brandon Routh does.

DonnaB

May 26, 2009, 3:34:20 AM5/26/09
On May 23, 1:20 pm, "Cheri" <cher...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> "record hunter" <record.hun...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Consider yourself lucky, Cheri. LOL

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

God's Debris

May 27, 2009, 1:21:18 AM5/27/09
On 26 May 2009 08:10:12 GMT, Smart Man <no...@invalid.org> wrote:

>On 22 May 2009, Taylor <lukeb...@gmail.com> posted some
>
>> �Y&R� Star Walks Out Over Gay Kiss TVGuide.CA

>> TVWeek, TVGuide.ca NTVLand
>>
>> �The Young and the Restless� star Chris Engen has quit the daytime
>> drama after refusing to share a same-sex kiss with actor Yani Gellman,
>

>Good for him.
>
>He should get a lawyer and sue.

He should get a male lawyer and kiss him.

dan...@rocketmail.com

May 28, 2009, 2:26:38 AM5/28/09
On May 26, 2:10 am, Smart Man <n...@invalid.org> wrote:

> On 22 May 2009, Taylor <lukebenw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ‘Y&R’ Star Walks Out Over Gay Kiss TVGuide.CA
>
> > TVWeek, TVGuide.ca NTVLand
>
> > “The Young and the Restless” star Chris Engen has quit the daytime
> > drama after refusing to share a same-sex kiss with actor Yani Gellman,
>
> Good for him.
>
> He should get a lawyer and sue.

Sue for what? Actors take whatever roles they can get, and if the
role calls for a same-sex kiss or a steamy heterosexual sex scene, the
actor can accept it or another actor will replace him. His character
could easily be killed off in a car accident or a tragic plunge down
an elevator shaft.

DonnaB

May 29, 2009, 11:17:54 PM5/29/09
On May 23, 3:09 pm, fre...@monty.ml wrote:
> Hey, now he'll be free to play Superman in the next movie. He looks
> more like the character than Brandon Routh does.

Speaking of actors who went online after being fired & mouthed off,
with possibly a little spittle coming out on people's screens.

DonnaB

May 29, 2009, 11:22:16 PM5/29/09
Cutting out the cross-post NGs: rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs - thank you NOT
every much, Taylor!!! Again, Taylor!

And, pointing out that there's nothing in this thread about AIDS or
AIDS prevention. 'Nuff said.

And, asking, gee, wasn't there suddenly a bunch of names who have
never posted here before? Trollers, trollers, give us your answer
do, ... will you go off somewhere away from the rest of us in a horse-
drawn carriage, or bicycles, or any conveyance?!!!