Brent Spiner creepy? (was Independence Day)

hop...@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu

Jul 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/7/96

delurking...
How is Brent Spiner creepy in real life? Do you just mean
looks or behavior?

In the movie, he kind of reminded me of Gene Wilder in "WIlly Wonka,"
but taken to a new and sicker level.

-Hope, the grad student

LoreChick

Jul 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/8/96

In article <1996Jul...@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>,
hop...@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu writes:

Hi Hope -

Oh, pay no mind to a certain element around here. They're just pissed
at Brent because they swear he's gay and he won't come out of the closet
just to please them!

I've actually met Brent a few times, and let me just say that ivy is
creepier than he is. He's actually very unassuming and modest. Quite
cute too. :-)

As well as being in ID4, he also has a small role in Phenomenon.

And I've always thought that he'd be great as Willy Wonka if they ever
remake it...

Anne K.

"I guess you'd like to see the big tamale, huh?" - Dr. Okun, ID4

sds

Jul 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/8/96

lore...@aol.com (LoreChick) wrote:

> Oh, pay no mind to a certain element around here. They're just pissed
>at Brent because they swear he's gay and he won't come out of the closet
>just to please them!

> As well as being in ID4, he also has a small role in Phenomenon.

In Phenomenon w/ Travolta? Could this mean Brent is a $scientologist?
And...we all know what that would entail if he was (re: gayness).

Superelf

Jul 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/8/96

> delurking...
How is Brent Spiner creepy in real life? Do you just mean
looks or behavior?

In the movie, he kind of reminded me of Gene Wilder in "WIlly Wonka,"
but taken to a new and sicker level.<

That's why they call it *acting*!!!!!

(I.e., people pretend to be what they aren't)

DBJ

Jul 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/9/96

In <4rsa4v$1...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> supe...@aol.com (Superelf)
writes:

>> delurking...
>How is Brent Spiner creepy in real life? Do you just mean
>looks or behavior?
>
>In the movie, he kind of reminded me of Gene Wilder in "WIlly Wonka,"
>but taken to a new and sicker level.< ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

More like "Willy Wonka" on an acid trip!!

A "Willy Wonka" sequel could be made pretty interesting. We could have
Wes Craven and Toby Hooper in charge of it. Lots of strange and eerie
FX and dementia. Make it into a movie definitely NOT for children.

Naw, I guess that would be too weird.

Beverly

Anne E. Skove

Jul 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/9/96

hop...@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu wrote:
: delurking...
: How is Brent Spiner creepy in real life? Do you just mean
: looks or behavior?

: In the movie, he kind of reminded me of Gene Wilder in "WIlly Wonka,"
: but taken to a new and sicker level.

How much more new & sick could Willy Wonka get?!?!?

That train ride still bugs me out.

aes

: -Hope, the grad student

Dannielle Alaine Everett

Jul 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/10/96

On 9 Jul 1996, pHd wrote:

> In article <4rrmhp$m...@mel.hargray.com>, sdsd (sds) wrote:
>
> Not only is Brent a $cientologist, but he is one of the official "Flame
> Barers" of the Grand Poobah Deluxe ceremony. Before the Anarchist Bitches
> With Dictionaries come after me, I _am_ spelling the term correctly. In
> $cientology speak, "Flame Barers" are male big wigs who parade around the
> hermetically sealed body of L. Ron Hubbard, whilst being naked from the
> waist down. The goal is to put as many large checks as possible into the
> bowl atop L. Ron's glass tomb without (and here's the clincher) getting a
> hard-on. You see, the bowl is pretty high up and requires the "Flamers"
> (as they are called for short) to hoist each other up. As if this weren't
> enough to cause activity in the genital area, the corpse of L. Ron
> (sources tell me) is completely naked and has rigormortis in all the right
> places. Suffice it to say, L. Ron could put Vanilla Ice to shame.

Was all of this before or after Brent went to Houston BAPTIST University?

Just asking
Dannie

Jesse Garon

Jul 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/10/96

Dannielle Alaine Everett <dae...@jove.acs.unt.edu> writes:

>On 9 Jul 1996, pHd wrote:

>> In article <4rrmhp$m...@mel.hargray.com>, sdsd (sds) wrote:
>> Not only is Brent a $cientologist, but he is one of the official "Flame

>> Barers" of the Grand Poobah Deluxe ceremony...

>Was all of this before or after Brent went to Houston BAPTIST University?

Scientology isn't exactly noted for being a religion into which its
members are born. I'm hoping that some of the $cieno-watchers and former
members turned vigilant observers can back me up on this, but it's always
been my sense that while the "Church" does take a very hands-on, if
incredibly shoddy, approach to making sure that the children of its
members grow up in a $cieno-supportive environment, the Church's main
concern is in recruiting adult members.

Children, after all, aren't known for having disposable incomes that they
can relinquish upon proper brainwashing.

"Jesse Garon" is a product of:
Grifter Information Technologies/1230 Market #307/San Francisco 94102
gri...@primenet.com http://www.primenet.com/~grifter/jesse.html

DBJ

Jul 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/10/96

In <Pine.SOL.3.91.96071...@jove.acs.unt.edu> Dannielle Alaine Everett <dae...@jove.acs.unt.edu> writes:

>On 9 Jul 1996, pHd wrote:
>
>> In article <4rrmhp$m...@mel.hargray.com>, sdsd (sds) wrote:
>>
>> Not only is Brent a $cientologist, but he is one of the official "Flame
>> Barers" of the Grand Poobah Deluxe ceremony. Before the Anarchist Bitches

<SNIP>

>Was all of this before or after Brent went to Houston BAPTIST University?
>

>Just asking

I believe it was just a satirical joke.

Beverly

DBJ

Jul 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/10/96

In <4rvp96$o...@nnrp1.news.primenet.com> gri...@primenet.com ('Jesse Garon') writes:

>>On 9 Jul 1996, pHd wrote:
>
>>> In article <4rrmhp$m...@mel.hargray.com>, sdsd (sds) wrote:
>>> Not only is Brent a $cientologist, but he is one of the official "Flame

First of all, to my knowledge Brent is not a sci., unless he just
recently started. I do know that the Co$ actively works to recruit
celebrities. It has been said that an endorsement by a celebrity for
scientology is like a million dollars worth of advertising for free.
But again, I don't think they've gotten to Brent. Any one out there
have any FACTS?

>Scientology isn't exactly noted for being a religion into which its
>members are born. I'm hoping that some of the $cieno-watchers and former
>members turned vigilant observers can back me up on this, but it's always
>been my sense that while the "Church" does take a very hands-on, if
>incredibly shoddy, approach to making sure that the children of its
>members grow up in a $cieno-supportive environment, the Church's main
>concern is in recruiting adult members.
>
>Children, after all, aren't known for having disposable incomes that they
>can relinquish upon proper brainwashing.

Public is Co$'s main target. They have many times stated that their goal
is to "Clear the Planet!" (and fill their coffers with big $$)

Beverly

Michael S Ritchie

Jul 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/10/96

In article <4s04hb$m...@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>,

DBJ <dbj...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>First of all, to my knowledge Brent is not a sci., unless he just
>recently started. I do know that the Co$ actively works to recruit
>celebrities. It has been said that an endorsement by a celebrity for
>scientology is like a million dollars worth of advertising for free.
>But again, I don't think they've gotten to Brent. Any one out there
>have any FACTS?

Yeah, I got one. The orginal post (I hope my attribution of it to
pHd is correct, because the attributions on DBJ's post were kind
of messed up) was a JOKE. A PUT-ON. A SATIRE.

--M.

LoreChick

Jul 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/12/96

In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.96071...@jove.acs.unt.edu>,

Dannielle Alaine Everett <dae...@jove.acs.unt.edu> writes:

>On 9 Jul 1996, pHd wrote:
>

>> Not only is Brent a $cientologist, <the rest of Paul's sexual
Scientologist fantasy deleted for space>

>Was all of this before or after Brent went to Houston BAPTIST University?

Oy vey!! Brent Spiner a Baptist *and* a Scientologist!! What will
his Jewish mother say when she finds out?? ;-)

Anne K.

David Migicovsky

Jul 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/12/96

In article <4s4rbt$h...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, lore...@aol.com (LoreChick) wrote:

> Oy vey!! Brent Spiner a Baptist *and* a Scientologist!! What will
>his Jewish mother say when she finds out?? ;-)
>
> Anne K.

Well it certainly won't be, "Thank goodness he's not gay, too."

| David Migicovsky, Jewish Atheist Fag Computer Geek, ASGTRP #NT 4.0|
| dmig...@interlog.com | http://www.interlog.com/~dmigicov |
| Toronto, Ontario | Powered by Windows NT 4.0 and Diet Coke |
\________________________|__________________________________________/

Abrams'

Jul 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/12/96

pHd wrote:

> In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.96071...@jove.acs.unt.edu>,
> Dannielle Alaine Everett <dae...@jove.acs.unt.edu> wrote:
>
> > Was all of this before or after Brent went to Houston BAPTIST University?
>
> After.
>
> Brent just went to Houston Baptist University 'cause the library bathrooms
> were _very_ cruisy.

Oh, sigh, if you only knew what a boring, frumpy, cheerless little
puritan infested hole Houston Baptist University is....its obvious
you're just baiting lorechick, or you'd know that only in their
wettist, wildest dreams could those cold grey walls be even mildly
"cruisy"...

Centre of the Known Universe

Jul 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/13/96

lore...@aol.com (LoreChick) wrote:

>In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.96071...@jove.acs.unt.edu>,

>Dannielle Alaine Everett <dae...@jove.acs.unt.edu> writes:

>>On 9 Jul 1996, pHd wrote:

>>> Not only is Brent a $cientologist, <the rest of Paul's sexual
>Scientologist fantasy deleted for space>
>>

>>Was all of this before or after Brent went to Houston BAPTIST University?

> Oy vey!! Brent Spiner a Baptist *and* a Scientologist!! What will
>his Jewish mother say when she finds out?? ;-)

> Anne K.

May I interest you in some Amway?

Just Guessing - If His Is Half As Functional As My Family...
LCM

Centre of the Known Universe

"A ray of sunshine amidst all this melanoma."
LCM - Mid-Bolly-Stoli, 1996
ASGTRP#01 & TEMPORARY Welcome Wagoneer
(Working On A New, More Fabulous Sig As We Speak)

KingBee

Jul 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/14/96

For whatever it might be worth, the reason Brent went to the Baptist
College was that our drama teacher, Cecil Pickett (father of actress
Cindy) moved there from the high school where he taught Brent. A
number of actors/actresses from Bellaire High School as well as other
Houston area schoole went over there, more a testimony to Mr.
Pickett's teaching abilities and skill than any religious experience.

Brian

Annie

Jul 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/14/96

<very interesting piece about Brent and his drama teacher SNIPPED>
So, Brian, were you a classmate of Brent's? Can you answer the
intriguing question of his sexuality??

Annie, who just can't let it go...

Dannielle Alaine Everett

Jul 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/14/96

On Sun, 14 Jul 1996, KingBee wrote:

> For whatever it might be worth, the reason Brent went to the Baptist
> College was that our drama teacher, Cecil Pickett (father of actress
> Cindy) moved there from the high school where he taught Brent.

Um...Cecil moved to the University of Houston. He was there for
many years before he retired from that school. Many of my friends went
there and were his students. As were other people who I didn't know know
(i.e. the Quaids)

Dannie

KingBee

Jul 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/15/96

Get the facts straight. Picket WAS at Houston Baptist for a very
short time before moving on to U of H. It was a question of timing
that took Brent over there. And yes, Randy and I were in the same
drama class. Brent was a year older and was in the advanced drama
class the year before I was.

Dixie L. Peterson

Jul 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/15/96

In article <31E971...@dnaco.net>, Annie <shi...@dnaco.net> wrote:

:<very interesting piece about Brent and his drama teacher SNIPPED>

:So, Brian, were you a classmate of Brent's? Can you answer the
:intriguing question of his sexuality??

:
I doubt if Brian can, and neither can I, BUT.....

There's a photo of Brent Spiner and Loree McBride in the current issue of
Globe in the "Squeezeplay" section. Also, Terry Ferrell, who plays Dax on
Deep Space Nine, confirmed in an interview quite some time ago that she
once had an affair with Brent.

Dixie, who doesn't know why a gay man would want either Loree McBride or
Terry Ferrell.

Dannielle Alaine Everett

Jul 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/15/96

I have my facts str8 as I got them FROM BRENT!!!!!! He is telling his
fans that he went to U of H to study under cecil. Maybe one of you needs to
take your alzheimers meds. I can't be responsibe for what has come
directly OUT OF BRENT"S MOUTH. I believe that the original post also said
something bout him not attending HBU for religious reason....did Cecil
ever teach at Trinity in San Antonio? I ask because Brent was also there
for a few semesters. Again he has told many people this. If you feel that
it is untrue....email HIM. He went to three colleges....HBU, UofH, and
Trinity. Two of them are known for being...of a relgious nature.

Dannie

Barbara MacRae

Jul 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/16/96

Excuse me, but I have to ask - What Is The DEAL With Brent Spiner???
I really, truly, honestly think that Mr. Spiner must have a bunch of
different accounts and just post here on ASG on a regular basis, having
little arguments with himself about himself, just to get his name out
there. There is no other way that his name could come up so often.

Thank you, I just had to get that off my chest.

-Barb

David Migicovsky

Jul 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/16/96

In article <lee-150796...@dialppp-1-12.millennianet.com>, l...@millennianet.com (Dixie L. Peterson) wrote:
>There's a photo of Brent Spiner and Loree McBride in the current issue of
>Globe in the "Squeezeplay" section. Also, Terry Ferrell, who plays Dax on
>Deep Space Nine, confirmed in an interview quite some time ago that she
>once had an affair with Brent.
>
>Dixie, who doesn't know why a gay man would want either Loree McBride or
>Terry Ferrell.

Can't imagine Terry Farrell wanting Spiner under any circumstances.

/----------------------------------------------------------------------\
| David Migicovsky, Jewish Atheist CompuFag, Official ASG Cartographer |
| My real email address is | http://www.interlog.com/~dmigicov |
| dmig...@interlog.com | Powered by Windows NT 4.0 and Diet Coke |
\___________________________|__________________________________________/

Slywy

Jul 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/16/96
>-Barb...

I CONFESS! I AM BRENT! :)

(sorry, had to get that off my chest.)

"It's not the fall, but landin'
That'll alter social standin' . . ."
Andy M. Stewart, "Take Her in Your Arms"
Dublin Lady

Lee Weiser

Jul 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/16/96

In article <barbDuM...@netcom.com> ba...@netcom.com (Barbara MacRae) writes:
>From: ba...@netcom.com (Barbara MacRae)
>Subject: Re: Brent Spiner creepy? (was Independence Day)
>Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 06:13:25 GMT

>Excuse me, but I have to ask - What Is The DEAL With Brent Spiner???
>I really, truly, honestly think that Mr. Spiner must have a bunch of
>different accounts and just post here on ASG on a regular basis, having
>little arguments with himself about himself, just to get his name out
>there. There is no other way that his name could come up so often.

GAWD! BARB! Don't tell me that Brent Spiner might be...be...be...J____
A_____?!?! God help us if he is! And God help him!

--Lee

David Migicovsky

Jul 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/16/96

In article <barbDuM...@netcom.com>, ba...@netcom.com (Barbara MacRae) wrote:

>Excuse me, but I have to ask - What Is The DEAL With Brent Spiner???
>I really, truly, honestly think that Mr. Spiner must have a bunch of
>different accounts and just post here on ASG on a regular basis, having
>little arguments with himself about himself, just to get his name out
>there. There is no other way that his name could come up so often.
>
>Thank you, I just had to get that off my chest.
>
>-Barb

You'll be pleased to know that last night David letterman, while listing all the
actors from ID4 who have appeared on the Late Show, stumbled over Spiner's name
and eventually settled on something like "Bill Spiner."

Jeff Kirk

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

In article <barbDuM...@netcom.com>, ba...@netcom.com says...

>Excuse me, but I have to ask - What Is The DEAL With Brent Spiner???
>I really, truly, honestly think that Mr. Spiner must have a bunch of
>different accounts and just post here on ASG on a regular basis, having
>little arguments with himself about himself, just to get his name out
>there. There is no other way that his name could come up so often.
>
>Thank you, I just had to get that off my chest.

So you think Jet is actually Brent Spiner???

Jeff
My home page is back up!!!
The new URL is http://www.onr.com/user/kirker/me.htm

BJSpiner

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

Barb said:
>>Excuse me, but I have to ask - What Is The DEAL With Brent Spiner???
I really, truly, honestly think that Mr. Spiner must have a bunch of
different accounts and just post here on ASG on a regular basis, having
little arguments with himself about himself, just to get his name out
there. There is no other way that his name could come up so often.<<

Now why would you say something like that?

Jet Silverman

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

DBJ (dbj...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: What has Loree McBride been on?

Jet, no, don't you dare, be nice...

OK.

Let's just say she has given a whole new meaning to the term "desk job". :)

LoreChick

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

writes:

>Excuse me, but I have to ask - What Is The DEAL With Brent Spiner???
>I really, truly, honestly think that Mr. Spiner must have a bunch of
>different accounts and just post here on ASG on a regular basis, having
>little arguments with himself about himself, just to get his name out
>there. There is no other way that his name could come up so often.
>

>Thank you, I just had to get that off my chest.

Hmmm... maybe because he's the most popular celebrity in the
country...er, world at the moment? ;-)

Expecting to be flamed for that comment...

Anne K.

Barbara MacRae

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

In article <4shsgt$h...@mari.onr.com> kir...@onr.com (Jeff Kirk) writes:
>In article <barbDuM...@netcom.com>, ba...@netcom.com says...

>>Excuse me, but I have to ask - What Is The DEAL With Brent Spiner???
>>I really, truly, honestly think that Mr. Spiner must have a bunch of
>>different accounts and just post here on ASG on a regular basis, having
>>little arguments with himself about himself, just to get his name out
>>there. There is no other way that his name could come up so often.
>>
>>Thank you, I just had to get that off my chest.
>
>So you think Jet is actually Brent Spiner???

Well, that would require me to actually *think about* Jet. As if. %^*

-Barb

Ronald Mansolino

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

In alt.showbiz.gossip, dbj...@ix.netcom.com (DBJ) wrote:

> What has Loree McBride been on?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Beverly

Brent Spiner, I assume!

(I just got done watching the first episode of STTNG where he plays two
parts, Data and his evil twin. The word painful does not begin to
describe...)

DBJ

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

In <31ec7094....@netaxs.com> rmso...@netaxs.com (Ronald Mansolino) writes:

>In alt.showbiz.gossip, dbj...@ix.netcom.com (DBJ) wrote:
>
>> What has Loree McBride been on?
>
> Brent Spiner, I assume!

Well, I asked, and you answered ;^) You a.s.g.'ers are too quick for
me.

I guess I should have more properly phrased it, "What productions has
Loree McBride been in?" See, slowly but surely I learn!!

>(I just got done watching the first episode of STTNG where he plays two
>parts, Data and his evil twin. The word painful does not begin to
>describe...)

You're not into masochism ;^)

Beverly

Mike Shields

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

In article <4siboo$f...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, bjsp...@aol.com (BJSpiner)
wrote:

> Barb said:
> >>Excuse me, but I have to ask - What Is The DEAL With Brent Spiner???
> I really, truly, honestly think that Mr. Spiner must have a bunch of
> different accounts and just post here on ASG on a regular basis, having
> little arguments with himself about himself, just to get his name out
> there. There is no other way that his name could come up so often.<<
>

> Now why would you say something like that?

Now, because I have way to much time on my hands here at Huge, I looked up
this person's profile, and he does indeed exist. Not that it means
anything...
--
Mike Shields
"Not too many people know that I'm famous." - Mike Shields

Mike Shields

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

In article <31ec7094....@netaxs.com>, rmso...@netaxs.com (Ronald
Mansolino) wrote:

> In alt.showbiz.gossip, dbj...@ix.netcom.com (DBJ) wrote:
>

> > What has Loree McBride been on?
> >

> > Thanks,
> >
> > Beverly
>
> Brent Spiner, I assume!
>

> (I just got done watching the first episode of STTNG where he plays two
> parts, Data and his evil twin. The word painful does not begin to
> describe...)

Of course, this was not the first episode, but the fourth. Ok, I'm a
Trekker, I admit it...

Jennifer Basil

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

Barbara MacRae (ba...@netcom.com) wrote:
: Excuse me, but I have to ask - What Is The DEAL With Brent Spiner???

: I really, truly, honestly think that Mr. Spiner must have a bunch of
: different accounts and just post here on ASG on a regular basis, having
: little arguments with himself about himself, just to get his name out
: there. There is no other way that his name could come up so often.

: Thank you, I just had to get that off my chest.

*sheepish look* I'm not Brent Spiner. But a few years back, a number
of 12 year old kids really really thought I was. They said I sounded
like him, whatever that means [it was on a Trek group]. It took forever
to stop them from hounding me!

But I swear I'm NOT him!

Jenny, who likes Trek but wonders why he's mentioned so often herself.

___________

Jennifer "Cat Scratch" Basil Has angst, will travel.

"YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! ah damn you...DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!"
---Charlton Heston, Planet of the Apes (1968)

-=JR=-

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

In article <4siboo$f...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, bjsp...@aol.com says...

>Barb said:

>>>Excuse me, but I have to ask - What Is The DEAL With Brent Spiner???

>I really, truly, honestly think that Mr. Spiner must have a bunch of
>different accounts and just post here on ASG on a regular basis, having
>little arguments with himself about himself, just to get his name out
>there. There is no other way that his name could come up so often.<<
>

>Now why would you say something like that?

Ummm, that the "deal" is not with BS, but his fanatic followers.

He is a nice inoffensive, fey, actor, who attracts the *oddest*
fans. Some of them even post on aol!

LoreChick

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

In article <4si4ql$c...@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>, dbj...@ix.netcom.com
(DBJ) writes:

>I guess I should have more properly phrased it, "What productions has
>Loree McBride been in?" See, slowly but surely I learn!!

She isn't an actress (although I have a friend who *insists* that she
was an extra on TNG). She was a publicist for Paramount, then she became
a freelance publicist, with Brent and Gates McFadden for clients. I don't
know if she's still a publicist for Gates or if she's still on Brent's
payroll. If she is, then she isn't doing much for him career-wise... ;-)

Anne K.

LoreChick

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

In article <31E65A...@insync.net>, Abrams' <abr...@insync.net> writes:

>pHd wrote:
>>
>> In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.96071...@jove.acs.unt.edu>,

>> Dannielle Alaine Everett <dae...@jove.acs.unt.edu> wrote:
>>

>> > Was all of this before or after Brent went to Houston BAPTIST
University?

>> After.
>>
>> Brent just went to Houston Baptist University 'cause the library
bathrooms
>> were _very_ cruisy.
>

>Oh, sigh, if you only knew what a boring, frumpy, cheerless little
>puritan infested hole Houston Baptist University is....its obvious
>you're just baiting lorechick, or you'd know that only in their
>wettist, wildest dreams could those cold grey walls be even mildly
>"cruisy"...

LOL!! Good one, Lalou!! And they say you don't have a sense of
humor... ;-)

Anne K.

-=JR=-

Jul 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/20/96

In article <4sft3u$b...@news.interlog.com>, dmigicov@_interlog.com says...

>In article <lee-150796...@dialppp-1-12.millennianet.com>,
l...@millennianet.com (Dixie L. Peterson) wrote:
>>There's a photo of Brent Spiner and Loree McBride in the current issue of
>>Globe in the "Squeezeplay" section. Also, Terry Ferrell, who plays Dax on
>>Deep Space Nine, confirmed in an interview quite some time ago that she
>>once had an affair with Brent.
>>
>>Dixie, who doesn't know why a gay man would want either Loree McBride or
>>Terry Ferrell.
>
>Can't imagine Terry Farrell wanting Spiner under any circumstances.

Your assessment would appear to be correct. When I interviewed her
earlier this year, she said the cast didn't pal around much outside
work. I believe (but need to check my notes) that she is engaged.

FWIW, Mr Spinner, while quiet and nice, *did* set off my gaydar(tm)
BIGtime, and, No, he didn't leer at my chest.

-=JR=-

BJSpiner

Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96

>> Your assessment would appear to be correct. When I interviewed her
earlier this year, she said the cast didn't pal around much outside
work. I believe (but need to check my notes) that she is engaged. <<

She did go out with Brent for a few months while TNG was filming. That is
pretty well known.

LoreChick

Jul 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/23/96

In article <Duuqn...@ridgecrest.ca.us>, jro...@ridgecrest.ca.us (-=JR=-)
writes:

>FWIW, Mr Spinner (sic), while quiet and nice, *did* set off my gaydar(tm)

>BIGtime, and, No, he didn't leer at my chest.

That's cause ya gotta have something there for him to leer at... ;-)

Anne K.
Who discovered that the only drawback
to losing a lot of weight was losing her 40DD in-your-face boobs as
well....

-=JR=-

Jul 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/26/96

In article <4ssjjr$p...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, bjsp...@aol.com says...

Really? The lady sure didn't seem like the beard type.

*NaNcY*

Jul 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/27/96

The rumor was that Spiner was more interested in Ferrel and she later
regreted not being "mature enough" to appreciate him!