>> Batik Butik Winter 2002 NEWSLETTER <<

BEI Design

Dec 6, 2002, 10:13:23 PM12/6/02

"Webmaster" <webm...@batikbutik.com> wrote in message
news:poh2vucjbm7ogjn5o...@4ax.com...

<snip spam>

How sad, I had these folks on my favorites list, now they will NEVER
receive any orders from me. I do not deal with spammers.

Webmaster

Dec 6, 2002, 11:22:04 PM12/6/02
Sorry...I thought it would be okay to post this here.
It won't happen again.

BB webmaster

Emily's Sewing Room

Dec 6, 2002, 11:40:58 PM12/6/02
Same with me. I do not order from spammers on discussion groups and I do(or
did) have Lois Ericson's book on the gift list for the DD who sews. She'll
be disappointed when I tell her why I didn't order it.
Emily