Part 4: Barbara Schwarz reveals more shocking news

Message has been deleted

Michael Reuss

Nov 28, 2002, 3:18:24 AM11/28/02
> BarbaraSc...@hotmail.com (BarbaraSchwarz) wrote:

> Marty is like me a top target of this mentally retarded,
> brutal and fanatical German Nazi secret service that persecutes us and
> does not hesitate to murder.

The iceberg has calved. I repeat, the iceberg has calved.

Michael Reuss
Honorary Kid

Roger Larsson

Nov 28, 2002, 11:15:55 AM11/28/02
BarbaraSc...@hotmail.com (BarbaraSchwarz) wrote in message news:<a6bc00a0.02112...@posting.google.com>...
> Attn. Tilman Hausherr, Birgitta Dagnell (Harrington), and everyone
> else:

Just to let you know!

I'm going to live with my honey living in a neighbour town of mine.
She ones saw a lightning eight circle around us. I told her that it
was psychotic shit she had seen but she was holding on to her sight.

My experiences in CoS never really scared me - this one did!

Just imagine to be trapped inside something serious, just a nice gift
but I had a triumph in my hand. She had never been in scientology and
didn't know what this symbol represented.

I made it out of the trap with her!!!

Roger L

> [...]

> that are just using her Anti-Scientology fanatism and missing IQ for
> their purposes.
>
> At this point I have a message for Birgitta Dagnell(Bid Harrington):
> Birgitta, I have the eerie feeling that you are the terrible liar from
> Sweden that filed that disgusting wrongful affidavit, despite you were
> not even in Los Angeles when I was there. If I ever see evidence that
> you low life scum fabricated this affidavit to frame innocent Marty
> Rathbun and to keep us apart, or to frame any other good
> Scientologist, I will make sure that you will clean prison floors for
> the rest of your lousy existance!
>
> I did not mention Marty's name to anybody. Not even my siblings,
> because did not want Rosemarie Bretschneider to know his name, because
> she is a nut and files wrongful criminal charges against anybody who
> might take me away from her, that is why she hates Marty and
> Scientology. She does not want me to be happily married. She wants to
> play the first fidel in my life. She is a lot like the mother of
> Carrie in the novel of Steven King, just even worse.
>
> After I was once again kidnapped in 1987, this time by Rosemarie
> Bretschneider, Cyril Vosper and two other criminal men, to Herrsching
> in Germany to depersonalize me and make a Scientology attacker out of
> me, I broke together at home. The deep physical wounds and cuts that I
> contracted from trying to escape from this house were burning like
> hell. I could not find sleep either because Nazi Germany did not
> arrest Rosemarie Bretschneider, but allowed her to be around me again.
> This was one of the very few times in my life I ever cried. I cried so
> hard for Marty to be with me and take me out of this disgusting
> Germany, that my sister Ulrike got scared. She came in my room while
> Rosemarie Bretschneider was outside waiting and listening. Ulrike
> demanded to know who Marty is. I did not tell her and told her to
> leave me alone. She took my both wrists and demanded again to know who
> Marty is. I again did not tell, I pushed her aside with the last
> strenght that I had after the kidnap ordeal, escaped the flat and
> became homeless on top of all other problems.
> I fled to the USA x-mas 1987 to come away from the Germans. Through a
> FOIA/PA request that I filed in 1992 to USNCB Interpol (USA), I
> received documents that indicated that Interpol Wiesbaden worked
> together with Rosemarie Bretschneider (Who had criminal charges
> pending against her at this time being a kidnapper and this was all
> over the German news) to hunt me down in the USA. Those documents
> wrongfully stated that I would be a "missing person", instead of the
> run of German government, criminal abductors, depersonalizers and
> Scientology attackers denying all of my human rights.
> The Interpol documents are nothing short of amazing. Read in part 5 of
> this series what's in them and why Interpol really was after me. It

BarbaraSchwarz

Nov 30, 2002, 3:16:26 PM11/30/02
Michael Reuss <michae...@attbi.com> wrote in message news:<t0kbuug7qh8ansama...@4ax.com>...

What the matter with you, Michael-kid? Are you dramatizing a past life
on the Titanic?
Barbara Schwarz, Nov. 30, 2002

Michael Reuss

Dec 4, 2002, 5:17:50 AM12/4/02
> BarbaraSc...@hotmail.com (BarbaraSchwarz) wrote:

>> Michael Reuss <michae...@attbi.com> wrote:
>>> BarbaraSc...@hotmail.com (BarbaraSchwarz) wrote:

>>> Marty is like me a top target of this mentally retarded,
>>> brutal and fanatical German Nazi secret service that persecutes us and
>>> does not hesitate to murder.

>> The iceberg has calved. I repeat, the iceberg has calved.

> What the matter with you, Michael-kid? Are you dramatizing a past life
> on the Titanic?

Don't tell me you've actually forgotten that you're an hypnotized deep
cover operative for the Fifth Invader Fleet? When you heard or read this
phrase, you were supposed to wake up and begin initiating your
preparatory action plan in support of 5IF's invasion plan Rigel-6 (R6).

Goddammit, this is why I told fleet that we needed better long-term
psychological reliability studies, to screen out people who couldn't
hold a charge. But no, he just pooh-poohed my ideas out-of-hand, with
some bullshit about limited budgets... the stupid myopic bureaucrat.

He wanted to come in and do periodic refresher implants on our deep
cover assets. BLOODY HELL, why even have deep cover agents in place if
you're just going to go in to hold their hands every decade, and risk
being discovered every time?

I suppose it's also just possible that someone interfered with your
programming. Perhaps someone discovered some bits and pieces of R6
somewhere, although I don't know how they could do that. The implant is
so powerful, coming across it accidentally is supposed to give the
person pneumonia, and then they die from it.

Oh well, we don't absolutely need you. We've got multiple assets
assigned to each critical task, and there are enough others who have
remembered their programming, to take over your ground-prep ops
assignments.

You know us Marcabs; redundancy, redundancy, redundancy.

So, uh, go back to whatever you were doing, and ignore this message.
Convince yourself that I'm crazy, and that there's no way that an alien
invasion from outer space could be imminent. Don't talk to anyone about
this communication.

And Babs, one last thing, I wouldn't be going into L5 orbit anytime
soon, if I were you. Of course, if you don't remember who you really
are, you probably couldn't locate your stashed spacecraft in any
event...

Michael Reuss
Honorary Kid