I wish I could get into the approach zone. Don't read this if you don't want to know about a downer's problems.

jabe...@googlemail.com

Jan 23, 2012, 1:46:20 AM1/23/12
All I see is problems. People caused me them all my life. It seems I
don't have the nerve to approach. I just run away from girls and life
like a big cissy. People close to me are not comfortable with their
own sexuality or mine. I need to have a reason to have a reason to
have a reason to approach women, and I don't. The idea of asking women
for a shag seems like a big brick wall in some distant impossible
future. People close to me say they don't have a problem with me being
gay. I don't think I am though, but that doesn't seem to be an option.
It seems like I go around manipulating society into remodelling itself
beause I can't bring myself to be normal.

Would it be better just to go around drunk and stained with all my
shit and somehow bother women at random? The job I have is cool, but I
just don't seem to work enough hours, nor am I forced by work
circumstance to interact with enough women to overcome my fear of
approach. Asking women for sex just doesn't seem right to me. I'm
getting older, and the thought of never having kids, or sex, bothers
me ever more deeply as the days, weeks, months and years pass me by. I
just stare at women and then run away from them. How come there are
guys who feel so comfortable talking to women? I know I should be kino
with them, but I worry that I will get into trouble for it. I look
like a man, but it seems that I hardly act like one. All my plans just
seem to drive me further away from my imagined or imaginery goals with
women. How can I break through into what nature intended? Would it be
better to wing it?

Thanks,

Jim.

BettorO...@aol.com

Jan 25, 2012, 12:25:16 PM1/25/12
On Jan 23, 1:46 am, "jabeje...@googlemail.com"
Check out my "free PUA bootcamp" YouTube channel here:

http://www.youtube.com/freepuabootcamp

Video #8 is "The Ultimate Cure For Approach Anxiety." The key is that
there's a technique where getting rejected (initially) is part of the
strategy! That should eliminate any fear!

Ray Gordon
Bettor Off Single: Why Commitment Is A Bad Gamble For Men
http://www.toosmarttofail.com/bos.pdf (FREE!)

Alex

Jan 29, 2012, 11:55:45 AM1/29/12
Find yourself a good cognitive-behavioral therapist.

in article
ffd209ad-d025-4d1a...@z31g2000vbt.googlegroups.com,
jabe...@googlemail.com at jabe...@googlemail.com wrote on 1/23/12 1:46
AM: