Is Bank Leumi VP Paul Duren a/k/a "The Committee" Still Friends With "Vance Lear?"

BettorO...@aol.com

May 11, 2010, 4:09:22 PM5/11/10
They were practically like BROTHERS when posting here several years
ago. Before "the committee" was outed as PAUL DUREN, they were even
closer. Then suddenly PAUL DUREN stopped posting here, but Vance
didn't.

Are they still friends?

I remember PAUL DUREN talking about how he knew all these powerful
bankers who used to "laugh at me." Was wondering about which bankers
he was speaking.

This is research for a blog article.

Teddybear

May 11, 2010, 6:28:39 PM5/11/10
One thing you have definately proved, you can carry a grudge for years.
Funny you should pick now to bring that up though. Is that lawsuit over on
youtube beginning to worry you? Hmmmm?

<old news snip>

entheoscht

May 11, 2010, 7:18:05 PM5/11/10
On May 11, 1:09�pm, "BettorOffSin...@aol.com"

<BettorOffSin...@aol.com> wrote:
> They were practically like BROTHERS when posting here several years
> ago. �Before "the committee" was outed as PAUL DUREN, they were even
(snip)

KEYWORDS: SEVERAL years ago. Get a life Raytard. You are SOOOO
"yesterday's news" here.

Teddybear

May 11, 2010, 6:29:23 PM5/11/10

Lori Koonce

May 12, 2010, 7:09:13 PM5/12/10
On May 11, 1:09 pm, "BettorOffSin...@aol.com"
<BettorOffSin...@aol.com> wrote:

I'll be sure to let Vance know that you are writing about him. He's
too busy taking photographs to give you a second thought most days.

hpn...@gmail.com

May 22, 2010, 9:37:03 PM5/22/10
Ray, got news for you. It wasn't just bankers laughing at you. It
was everyone. You are so stupid that the things you do have no
boundaries on who laughs at you.

The committee could still come back as well as Evil Female
Hypnotists. Remember them, Ray. They are very evil and still around.

Ray, did you finish HS. How is the legal business? Win a lawsuit
yet? It has been years and I haven't kept up on you. Frankly I have
been to damn busy with real life to play with you much. However, if
you want to bring me out of retirement to play head games on you
again, just let me know. Just understand that I have other priorities
and you are pretty low on the list. You might have to wait a bit
before I can pull your chain. You were also such an easy toy to play
with.

The interesting thing Ray is that people do remember how abusive you
have been and how much of an idiot you are. They do remember that you
are mentally ill and a coward. Even when you try to stir it up after
years of leaving you alone, you look like an idiot. You really have
to do a better job of learning how to play the victim.

Did you have fun chasing down the hair cutting place when you called
them. I had a laugh. Did you have fun calling the police on me for
non-existent threats. Sent any more emails to the FBI lately?

Ray, sorry to hear about your mom. What a shame you never told her hi
for me.

Love and kisses

Hello to everyone.

Paul

Vance

May 23, 2010, 2:43:02 AM5/23/10

Hey, Paul!!

Good to see you're still around.

If you get up to the City sometime, let me know and maybe we can get
together for coffee.

I'm trying to put together a body of work for a show and after that, I
think I need to organize my socks. Then I'll have some time for Ray.
He's reaching back for the 'Good Old Days.' His present isn't much
and his future bleak. I have a picture that could stand in as a
metaphor for him:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/imR73RCj2XWpsK_N0Bkosw?feat=directlink

But this one might be a more succinct image of him in all his glory as
a person. Myabe I should call it 'Ray's World.':
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/wpcvdOaYgCZjoZKX40ibjbrKulDK9n8z_XUOWFQNSG4?feat=directlink

Again, good to know that you didn't kill yourself on that mountain
bike of yours!

Vance

hpn...@gmail.com

May 24, 2010, 8:09:21 AM5/24/10
I haven't killed myself yet. A few trips to the ER and that pick up
wagon with the red lights on top but still kicking. I have been
actually pretty lucky. I have avoided several pile ups during races
and have kept upright so far. Most of it has been on the road bike.
I still get out on the Mtn Bike and as you know Vince, with the hills
in the Bay Area, you have to go out in them. You should try it.
Beautiful scenery and it makes for great pictures.

I did enjoy your Ray world pictures and it did bring back memories of
your wonderful stories in this group. It is a shame that it takes
something like that to get through to his messed up mind.

I am in and out of the City all of the time but I don't wander much
from the financial district. The only exception is the Golden Gate
Bridge where we start a lot of rides. Was suppose to be on one this
past weekend but my knees are acting up. Riding from the Golden Gate
to Ft. Bragg and back is a bit much for them. Not really into riding
24 hours straight at the moment. I can do it but it just takes a
lot. I am getting old.