Attorney General Loretta Lynch belonged to Jew-hating, pro-terrorist Harvard group [Islamic, Muslim terrorism]

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Dec 4, 2015, 9:19:21 PM12/4/15
Loretta Lynch Belonged to Jew-Hating, Pro-Terrorist
Harvard Group

gotnews.com
November 12, 2014

http://gotnews.com/loretta-lynch-belonged-jew-hating-pro-terrorist-harvard-group/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Dec 4, 2015, 9:22:55 PM12/4/15
Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> Loretta Lynch Belonged to Jew-Hating, Pro-Terrorist
> Harvard Group
>
> gotnews.com
> November 12, 2014
>
> http://gotnews.com/loretta-lynch-belonged-jew-hating-pro-terrorist-harvard-group/

A previous post:

AG Lynch vows to prosecute 'anti-Muslim' speech

wnd.com
Friday, December 4, 2015

http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/ag-lynch-vows-to-prosecute-anti-muslim-speech/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj

Sn...@smack.com

Dec 5, 2015, 12:36:20 AM12/5/15
On Sat, 05 Dec 2015 02:19:17 GMT, alt.fan.j...@googlegroups.com
(Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote:

>Loretta Lynch Belonged to Jew-Hating, Pro-Terrorist
>Harvard Group

Really?

I thought the people lynch hated were proven rightwing, conservatives
whose goals and behavior were testament to their dangerous character

Being "Jewish" has nothing to do with it.

They'd be what they are if they were mormons.

"These gentlemen are the moral equivalents of America’s
founding fathers.

Ronald Regan introducing the Mujahideen leaders, 1985).

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Dec 5, 2015, 1:08:34 AM12/5/15
Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > Loretta Lynch Belonged to Jew-Hating, Pro-Terrorist
> > Harvard Group
> >
> > gotnews.com
> > November 12, 2014
> >
> > http://gotnews.com/loretta-lynch-belonged-jew-hating-pro-terrorist-harvard-group/
>
> A previous post:
>
> AG Lynch vows to prosecute 'anti-Muslim' speech
>
> wnd.com
> Friday, December 4, 2015
>
> http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/ag-lynch-vows-to-prosecute-anti-muslim-speech/

Forwarded post:

Why is this an issue? This would be a resume-enhancer, in
the eyes of Bath House.

Posted by bkopto

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.ly/1EM9nsg

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Dec 5, 2015, 1:11:00 AM12/5/15
Forwarded post:

Anyone who is bigoted and hated others for being another
color should never ever have even been allowed to be in
government for and by the American people, as the
Constitution states. This woman uses the injustice dept.
to intimidate legal citizens while authorizing the work
of jihadist muslims in our cities and towns. This must
end soon or America will become a bloodbath with evil
dems and rinos killing and robbing for their master
obamanation.

Posted by kindred

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://ow.ly/UIz9w

Beam Me Up Scotty

Dec 5, 2015, 10:46:01 AM12/5/15

> Anyone who is bigoted and hated others for being another
> color should never ever have even been allowed to be in
> government for and by the American people,

That would prevent 99.9% of the Democrat party from serving in government.

--
The ideology of Liberalism is a never ending stream of contradictions.