ATVDISCOUNTER - ripoff online Chinese JUNK dealer

Nomen Nescio

Aug 6, 2008, 11:50:05 PM8/6/08
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/atvdiscountercom-c70166.html

atvdiscounter.com
POOR, POOR service
Complaint Rating: 100 % with 7 votes
Company information:
atvdiscounter.com
Ft. Worth, Texas
United States
www.atvdiscounter.com

Because they will not provide a MSO for a title, I can't drive my new scooter so, I've been looking at a

shiny piece of lawn art for the last three weeks. Except for the missing parts, it looks pretty nice. I

have no idea if it runs worth a flip since I can't drive it without inspection and registration which

can't be obtained without a title... which can't be obtained without a MSO. I've been trying to make

contact for weeks to no avail but I'm guessing I'll finally be able to get a return phone call or email

from them about the time the warranty runs out... Some people really have no business being in business,

atvdiscounter.com is one of them.

51 days ago by Les Hassell [send email]
Just an update for anyone checking on ATVdiscounter (ATV Discounter). Its now been over six weeks and I

still have no paperwork for the scooter I ordered from this bunch of yahoos. I still do not have the

reflector that was missing when it arrived not have I yet been able to even speak with anyone about it. To

this day, no one has ever answered the phone in the parts department (and I call several times a day) and

I've never received a return phone call or email from the parts department. I have, on the other hand,

been told on three occasions that my paperwork was being shipped out that day... still don't have it

though. Maybe someone with some legal knowledge can advise the good folks around here what our options

might be?

47 days ago by Les Hassell [send email]
Latest update, I received a certificate of origin today (6/19/08)... for another scooter! Completely

different make and model. Well, I guess we're are at least getting closer. Over seven weeks (I ordered my

scooter on 4/28/08 and my credit card was charged on 4/29/08) and I still haven't got a usable product. I

did finally start getting some return phone calls and emails although I have to say that rather than sort

out the problems with their customer service, the folks at ATVDiscounter instead chose to chide me for

complaining here and to the BBB. I received a letter from the BBB last week informing me that despite

their efforts to make contact with ATVD, all calls, emails and postal mail were ignored. Good luck if you

choose to do business with ATVDiscounter.

47 days ago by Fredr [send email]
I totally agree. Customer service at atvdiscounter is terrible. I at least have the satisfaction of

knowing that I am not the only one. The first certificate of origin had so much information missing that

the DOT in Wisconsin would not accept it. I did get to talk to a real person who convinced me to send the

certificate that came with the scooter back to them. They were to fill it out properly and return it to

me. After three weeks I still have no certificate. I will wait another week, then I will call BBB, Office

of Consumer Protection, our district attorney and VISA. Someone should be able to wake up these people.

Just think how much money they would make if they treated their customers with respect.
If anyone has had a similar problem and has found a solution, I would like to hear about it.

47 days ago by Les Hassell [send email]
I think thats essentially the problem, people are still sending their money to these yahoos so they're

making enough to not have to worry about running an honest business. I finally talked to someone in their

Titling department today and was again told that she couldn't do anything to fix the situation. I filed a

complaint with the BBB several weeks ago and received a letter back from them saying they could get no

response. I downloaded the complaint forms for the Texas Attorney General's Office and the Texas Dept. of

Transportation today and will fill those out this weekend. Good luck with your dealings and please post

any updates.

25 days ago by Les Hassell [send email]
Eleven weeks... still no change. Lots of, "oh, we mailed that last week, etc." but still no Title for my

scooter. I've got one person telling me they checked the tracking number and it should be getting to me

soon yet when I ask for the tracking number so I can see for myself, they won't provide me with it. Then,

I talk to another person who says the Title department "lost power today" so they can't check on anything.

These people are the lowest form of cretins populating God's green earth. Surely there's a special place

in Hell for such lieing, lowlife scum.

14 days ago by Jon Haag [send email]
I bought an ATV-09, It took 21 days to deliver from Texas to Calif...Then I ordered an ATV-07 (110cc)for

my Girl/f. Got it, but engine side cover has a hole in it (from shipping)..filed complaint a month ago

along w/MSO REQUEST. Bought it as a 2008 as advert. .. Rec'd NO PART TO FIX, but I got a MSO for a 2006

125cc. It seems they just "Doctor" up mso's and mail them. Still trying to resolve.VERY UNHAPPY. My 2008

is actually a 2006.."2 YEARS OLDER" than ADVERT. This is not right or fair.

7 days ago by Rg [send email]
Happened to me as well. Wrong scooter sent...broken, missing parts, wrong title. 2 months later I now have

2 titles, but still the wrong scooter. Credit Card company is putting funds on hold till they hear from

ATV...my guess they will not respond and this heap of crap is mine for free...

I purchased a motor scooter from this company on Dec. 5th 2007. I was informed that I would be sent my mSO

to my address as Fla., the state where I will register this unit requires a different one than they had, I

have still not received this piece of paper work which will let me reg. this unit. I have a bill of sale

and thats it. This scooter is of no use as it cannot be ridden till I get my paper work. I have called 7

times and sent so many emails that have gotten no response. This company does not care at all, they got my

money and thats it for me, now I have a unit I cannot sell or register. The unit also had broken parts on

it that were also supposed top be sent to me and of course, no parts. It also has had a charging problem

that I have fixed once and now another part has broken. Just more fun than I can explain. In my mind this

company is a complete rip off. Very very sad to say but thats the way it is as of right now.

216 days ago by Clarence Fenner [send email]
I bought 4 atvs all 4 have problems.one will not even run. One will not charge, the other 2 have broken

pieces.one has no title. can not reach anyone from company. This is what you get for 4,000.00 dollars.

134 days ago by Asdrdm [send email]
Yes I to was robbed! I wish I would have done more research on www.atvdiscounter.com !!
I got a 110 dirt bike for my son for Christmas and a 110 4-wheeler for my daughter. Neither work!!!
It took like 2 months to get the shipment delivered and the dirt bike came the very last Friday before

Christmas. The only thing that was good was someone there had another bike shipped so I would get it on

that Friday. It was not the one I ordered but at that point with all the frustration I just took it. It

was shipped in Styrofoam a DIRT BIKE IN STYROFOAM????? Oh by the way the black one was on the truck also

the frame was completely bent!
Well needless to say it was missing bolts and would not run. I had 2 different places that work on dirt

bikes to try and get it running. Guess what here it is 3/25/08 and its still not running. I did get a hold

of someone at ATVDISCOUNTERS and had them send me something that was cracked in the carburetor but that

did not fix the problem. I emailed them again about it not working and have not heard anything from them.

So then I went around checking and found the whole carb. and replaced it. Still nothing!
It's impossible to get a hold of these people. I do know they have caller ID and check who is calling

before they answer. One of them busted themselves when I got through by answering the phone saying my

name.
Now the 4- wheeler ran for about a total of 60 minutes if that and has not run since. I don't know if the

electric starter is not able to charge the battery or whets going on.
I would not recommend this company to anyone.
I will also be filing with BBB on this company as well. I don’t want any other kids to get robbed!
Those were my kids gifts for Christmas. Needless to say it was a very bad Christmas for them. They tried

to make the best of it. But it still hurt me and them!!

Totally taken avantage of,
ASDRDM

71 days ago by John Groce [send email]
took 20 days to ship wrong scooter. many calls & emails unanswered. another 10 days no title. why does

ebay let this rip-off continue?

61 days ago by Terrance Moore [send email]
Got 3 Karts from them and they will not return my calls, answer my emails or answer the phone. AVOID AT

ALL COST! Sad. Just pathetic. Absolutly crap for service. I guess I'll have to go get a lawyer now...

55 days ago by Chris Bezdek [send email]
Yep, I had THE SAME exact thing happen to me.
I bought a 150 cc Scooter from these bastards, the alarm doesnt work, they packed the wrong trunk

attachment mechanism and didn't send me a Title & Bill of pay until a month later, after I left them

negative feedback on eBay... After the negative feedback some dirtbag from there office called my house (I

wasn't available) so he started harassing my mother, because I left them negative feedback on eBay... So

they call my house? Harass my mother? Do not give me what is legally required?
I didn't get what was required by law so I left negative feedback and they Attack me via phone.
This company needs to be stopped. They are scumbags.
No bill of pay and title for one month...After calling and emailing more than 10 times each, they finally

sent me a title... WITH THE WRONG VIN NUMBER!!!
I can't register it and can not ride it UNTIL I GET THE TITLE WITH THE RIGHT VIN NUMBER!
It's been two months now and I still havent gotten a replacement alarm, a replace trunk attachment, and

STILL NO TITLE!!!
What is wrong with these people?
It's not the customers... It's the company.
I don't care if they sell you atvs and mopeds at dirt cheap prices, they should still obey the law.
They are low-life dirt bags that can't understand there own policies.

51 days ago by Gerald [send email]
IT TAKES 3- TO 4 DAYS TO GET ANY ONE TO RETURN A CALL, OR ANSWER A E-MAIL. THE PAPERWORK FOR TITLE WAS NOT

COMPLETE. FOR A BUSINESS WITH A REPORTED 21- EMPLOYEES YOU WOULD THINK THEY COULD AT LEAST RETURN A PHONE

CALL IN 24-HOURS. THE ONLY WAY THEY EVER ANSWER THE PHONE IS IF YOU CALL AND LOOK FOR SALES, THAT WAY THEY

THINK TEY WILL MAKE SOMETHING FROM AMSWERING THE PHONE. WHAT A WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS. I RAN A REPAIR SHOP

IN TEXAS FOR 15 YEARS AND NEVER TREATED ANY ONE LIKE THIS.
47 days ago by Divinehandmaiden [send email]
Am going thru the SAME THING...no title...no plates...no RIDE
3 weeks AFTER the scooter arrived and 5 weeks AFTER I paid them-still can't USE my scooter!
everyone is polite and everyone STALLS you.
I don't know what else to do...
Anyone have the attorney general's office addy for TX?
(I WILL find it)
that's a good start. I NEED my LEGAL paperwork to register this bike-otherwise,
what's the point of having a scooter I CAN"T USE? Now, there is a LATE FEE to pay the BMW since the bike

has not been titled 31 days after the sale date. I shouldn't have to pay that on top of everything else

I've gone thru!

DOUG/MARK (sales)
CEDRIC/Nathaniel (shipping)
Jessica/Angela (title)

Are these names even real?
Now, I'm not so sure anymore...
41 days ago by Kevin [send email]
We purchased 110 go cart for disabled nephew july 18, 2007.we had it 3wks and the accelarator cable broke

so i called them and purchased a new one they sent the wrong one 3weeks later, i sent it back then it took

6 months to get the right one. fast forward to june 2008 and now go cart will not run engine is shot .it

has been in local shop for 2 wks atv discounters will not return repeated calls for repairs as it is still

=under warranty!

Next stop illnois attorney general.

34 days ago by Alexis Rentas [send email]
My brother purshased a 150cc scooter from ATV DISCOUNTER about 2 months ago and yet not able to register

scooter in the State of Florida! Supose the manufacture name on the Title says Frontier Imports but

acording to the local Agency in Orlando Florida this name is not register in the States, I have called

about 20 times and still not resolved anything, the person of contact is Angela which have done nothing

for us, Do Not Buy from ATV DISCOUNTER!!!

23 days ago by G4eezer [send email]
I ordered a Roketa MC54 from these bozos and never received a shipping tracking number. They did not

return calls and wouldn't even answer their phone. Finally got hold of them and asked to cancel the order.

They said my credit card acount would be credited. Never happened. They charged my account the day I

ordered which is against the law. Anyone wanting to register a complaint can go here for more information.
http://www.oag.state.tx.us/consumer/complaints.shtml

1 days ago by Renee Nokes [send email]
On May 20, 2008 I bought two mopeds/scooters. June 6th., I recieved one that I didn't order. I sent you

$1848.00 for two mopeds. You owe me $924.00. This is August 6th. I still don't have any money, wheres my

check? These guys won't even return my phone calls. Please don't anyone buy any thing from this company.

They will ripe you off.