Wanted: Satanic Latin phrases

baron_saturday

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00

I'm looking for all possible Latin phrases being used by Satanist,
like: Rege Satanas, Diabolus Vobiscum, Signum Cornu etc. AND THEIR
MEANINGS!!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

ReluctantWidow

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00
Some Librarys have very good sources. Depends on what city you are in and
the library though.
"baron_saturday" <wolfshart...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

666

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00
well there is the ovious few
Ave Satanas (pr ah-weh say-tanas) means hail satan
Avete Satanas - Means hail satan but is the plural form, for saying it to
more then one people
in these two, Hail is being used as a greeting though, technically Ave
satanas means hello satan, or goodnye satan, but its used as a phrase to be
hail satan.
Pallid Mors = Pale Death its a common latin saying, not really satanic, but
pretty.
BTW, another way to say saan in Latin is Zabulus
I actually know many latin phrases and have a pronunciation key for them at
my fathers house in Detroit (which I am leaving for tonight). So monday
i'll send you some more.
-6

SVsite

Feb 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/26/00
Screw the Latin Papist shit. You want Western: How about Ancient Greek
(Hellenic):

Daimoniodeis Archaiai Legeones Egkauchaomenai en Chaous!

Ho Diakonos tou Apeiron.

Or Pelasgian: INO INO ORA ANA, SAT ANA! YO!

The Satanic Doctrines did not originate with the Latino peoples, with
THEM. I'm tempted here to say: "Hey fish, come to where I am."

What is this "word thing" with saying rituals in languages that you
don't understand and which have NO MEANING to you? That's part of the
xian left over - you know, where the Priest mumbles in FOREIGN words
that are supposed to have SPECIAL meaning because they are foreign. LOL.

Tani

In article <89620k$m7r$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

ShivaGirl

Feb 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/26/00
Carpe Diem (Seize the day)

From what I understand about Satanic philosophy, I think this would fit
quite nicely.

--

www.sirenproductions.com
ShivaGirl

baron_saturday

Feb 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/27/00
In article <897eds$mm0$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

SVsite <tanija...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> Screw the Latin Papist shit. You want Western: How about Ancient
Greek
> (Hellenic):>
> Daimoniodeis Archaiai Legeones Egkauchaomenai en Chaous!
> Ho Diakonos tou Apeiron.
> Or Pelasgian: INO INO ORA ANA, SAT ANA! YO!
> > The Satanic Doctrines did not originate with the Latino peoples,
with THEM. I'm tempted here to say: "Hey fish, come to where I am."
> > What is this "word thing" with saying rituals in languages that you
> don't understand and which have NO MEANING to you? That's part of the
> xian left over - you know, where the Priest mumbles in FOREIGN words
> that are supposed to have SPECIAL meaning because they are foreign.
LOL.

This question about Satanic phrases currently used by many Satanists
[e.g. in chatrooms and mailings] was raised by one of the subscribers
to WM; I'm not trying to ADD more of these phrases to the already
existing ones but to CLARIFY [it's going to be a list in the mag] those
that are being used.
So we're NOT going to use Hellenic or Pelasgian [and since you didn't
translate, we wouldn't know what we were saying anyway] and we're NOT
doing "word things" in rituals in foreign languages. I can't speak for
the one that posed the Latin-phrases question initially [but since he's
from Belgium, I suppose he'll do rituals in French or Flamish, if he
does rituals at all] but I speak my own country's language in my
rituals and even just seldom will use one of the Enochian keys. Thank
you so much!

SVsite

Feb 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/28/00
AYA Baron Samadi! (That word has a whole OTHER meaning, same
pronounciation and spelling, in Tibeto-Tatar languages btw.)... Well,
sort of.

ACH ACH, I didn't translate - I was funning. See inside text.

Say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to META FUCKING DROMOS! Tell him "Yo bayba, I's
bees OK."

In article <89auln$vln$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

baron_saturday <wolfshart...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> In article <897eds$mm0$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> SVsite <tanija...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> > Screw the Latin Papist shit. You want Western: How about Ancient
> Greek
> > (Hellenic):>

> Daimoniodeis Archaiai Legeones Egkauchaomenai en Chaous!

Daimonic ancient legions glory in CHAOS!

> > Ho Diakonos tou Apeiron.

The Servants of the Boundless Darkness.

It's Attic Greek actually.

> > Or Pelasgian: INO INO ORA ANA, SAT ANA! YO!

Names/titles of the boundless darkness, and then HAIL. Like Name Name
Serpent Mother, Darkness Mother, HAIL.

Speaking of the Latin Church LOL LIP AND LT - Ol GW or Dubya blooped a
blooper and got the whole Roman church on his ass. I love it. I'm
voting in the primary for McCain just to vote AGAINST Dubya, the
TRAITOR. Remember El Cenizo!

TJ

666

Feb 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/28/00
Okay, heres a list of alot of Latin phrases, they arent all 'satanic' but
they are good phrases:
Ave Atque Vale (ä-wă-ät-kwe-wä-la)= Hail and farewell
Cogito, ergo sum (kő-gi-tő-er-gő-sům)= I think, therefore i exist
Damnant quod non intrlligunt (däm-nănt-kwod-nőn-in-te-li-gunt) they comdemn
what they do not understand
Oderint dum metuant (ő-de-rint-dům-ne-tu-wänt) Let them hate, so long as
they fear

ă= day fate
ä= bother, cot, father
ő= Bone, hollow
ů= put, pure

-6

Lord Egan

Feb 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/28/00
Tani,

You hit the nail on the head. I agree.
Ridero Ergo Sum <wink>
--
In Unity,
Lord Egan

Read LaVey's "Satanic Bible" online!
http://satanic-bible.tripod.com/

SVsite <tanija...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> Screw the Latin Papist shit. You want Western: How about Ancient Greek
> (Hellenic):
>
> Daimoniodeis Archaiai Legeones Egkauchaomenai en Chaous!
>

> Ho Diakonos tou Apeiron.

> Or Pelasgian: INO INO ORA ANA, SAT ANA! YO!
>

> The Satanic Doctrines did not originate with the Latino peoples, with
> THEM. I'm tempted here to say: "Hey fish, come to where I am."
>
> What is this "word thing" with saying rituals in languages that you
> don't understand and which have NO MEANING to you? That's part of the
> xian left over - you know, where the Priest mumbles in FOREIGN words
> that are supposed to have SPECIAL meaning because they are foreign. LOL.
>

> Tani
>

> In article <89620k$m7r$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> baron_saturday <wolfshart...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> >

> > I'm looking for all possible Latin phrases being used by Satanist,
> > like: Rege Satanas, Diabolus Vobiscum, Signum Cornu etc. AND THEIR
> > MEANINGS!!!

DarkMagus

Feb 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/28/00
E PLURIBUS SPU-TUM!........If ya want some powerful weird
sounding words,..do the Enochianas, that'll summon ya some
devils,

Kaiden Fox

Mar 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/3/00

Foxian magic has a very linguistic slant to it. Anton LaVey used
a very heady variant of English in The Satanic Bible's liturgy, and forign
phrases can help.
Language is a largely unconsiouss process. Have you ever listened
to a conversation in another language and really taken in all the sounds?
While you understand NONE of it, the people using it are translating these
sounds into ideas.
The power of a forign phrase is in it's ability to effect the
state of the magician. Indeed, Latin can speak to the Inner Christian and
help produce a feeling of "the sacred" inside of ritual. Using another
language forces the linguistic part of the mind to strech itself.
However, there is a breaking point. Reciting a lot of stuff that
you don't understand can break the state of the listener, and ruin the
group-hypnotic effect of the mass ritual. I recommend only using phrases
that you know the precise word-for-word meaning of, so that it SOUNDS
meaningful.
Outside of the realm of magic, yet strangely inside of it as well,
is the realm of role-playing. Rather than simply say "I throw a fireball"
and tossing an issocohedron, pronouncing "CANTATE SATANAS CANTICUM NOVUM,
QUIA MIRABILIA FECIT!" can enhance the experience.
Either way, we are talking about acting.

Kaiden Fox, who reminds you,
Nil igitur mors est ad nos neque pertinent helum,
Quandoquidem natura animi mortalis habetur.

(Perhaps the most Satanic phrase in the latin tongue).

P.S. to Lord Egan - from the same source as the above quote

"Nil posse creari de nilo."
--
80jXm_H{IMj
most boring site on the web:

charlie devico

Mar 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/4/00
Gabrielle D'Annunzio= " Me ne Frega!!"
not latin, but what the hell....anyone stick the enochian keys into the
"speak" of Simple Text? It be funny as funny be.

sammy.cr...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2014, 12:13:29 AM9/5/14
On Saturday, February 26, 2000 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, SVsite wrote:
> Screw the Latin Papist shit. You want Western: How about Ancient Greek
> (Hellenic):
>
> Daimoniodeis Archaiai Legeones Egkauchaomenai en Chaous!
>
> Ho Diakonos tou Apeiron.
>
> Or Pelasgian: INO INO ORA ANA, SAT ANA! YO!
>
> The Satanic Doctrines did not originate with the Latino peoples, with
> THEM. I'm tempted here to say: "Hey fish, come to where I am."
>
> What is this "word thing" with saying rituals in languages that you
> don't understand and which have NO MEANING to you? That's part of the
> xian left over - you know, where the Priest mumbles in FOREIGN words
> that are supposed to have SPECIAL meaning because they are foreign. LOL.
>
> Tani
>

> In article <89620k$m7r$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> baron_saturday <wolfshart...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> >

> > I'm looking for all possible Latin phrases being used by Satanist,
> > like: Rege Satanas, Diabolus Vobiscum, Signum Cornu etc. AND THEIR
> > MEANINGS!!!
> >
> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.
> >

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Well then, speak to me the words of ancient aramaic tongue, and suffer the price for uttering such.

daltonb...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2015, 10:45:05 PM9/5/15
On Saturday, February 26, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, SVsite wrote:
> Screw the Latin Papist shit. You want Western: How about Ancient Greek
> (Hellenic):
>
> Daimoniodeis Archaiai Legeones Egkauchaomenai en Chaous!
>
> Ho Diakonos tou Apeiron.
>
> Or Pelasgian: INO INO ORA ANA, SAT ANA! YO!
>
> The Satanic Doctrines did not originate with the Latino peoples, with
> THEM. I'm tempted here to say: "Hey fish, come to where I am."
>
> What is this "word thing" with saying rituals in languages that you
> don't understand and which have NO MEANING to you? That's part of the
> xian left over - you know, where the Priest mumbles in FOREIGN words
> that are supposed to have SPECIAL meaning because they are foreign. LOL.
>
> Tani
>

> In article <89620k$m7r$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> baron_saturday <wolfshart...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> >

> > I'm looking for all possible Latin phrases being used by Satanist,
> > like: Rege Satanas, Diabolus Vobiscum, Signum Cornu etc. AND THEIR
> > MEANINGS!!!
> >
> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.
> >

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Can you Translate that Greek for me?

coolsn...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 3:44:37 AM7/24/16
Want to studie an worship Lucifer if anyone is willing to help message me at joedu...@Yahoo.com

coolsn...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 3:47:07 AM7/24/16

rsov...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2016, 4:44:52 AM9/27/16
Satanists don't worship Satan...

bretto...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2017, 10:38:01 PM2/15/17
Satan doesn't want you to worship him, that's the jew / christian / muslim god's ego trip. To have you waste your life bowing and scraping, kissing his ass and begging forgiveness etc.
Satan would prefer you ignore gods bullshit a abusive father figure demands and get on with actually living your life to the fullest of experience.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

nero...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2018, 10:13:57 PM1/20/18
On Friday, February 25, 2000 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, baron_saturday wrote:
> I'm looking for all possible Latin phrases being used by Satanist,
> like: Rege Satanas, Diabolus Vobiscum, Signum Cornu etc. AND THEIR
> MEANINGS!!!
>

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

rege satanas means,satan is king.diabolus vobiscum means, with the devil, and signum cornu, means password wing. i dont know why im translating these to you because you're probably a satanist and you're probabaly sacrificing a goat right now but, whatever