Straight-edge Idiots Re: Time Article on Straight Edge

Lord Fjuckhead

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99

--
Death Metal Motherfucking Music Association -
http://listen.to/deathgrind/

New Gortician MP3s:
Imbalance Records (Mp3 Compliation) -
http://www.loudnet.com/imbalance_chemical/
Unsung Heroes Records Venom Tribute Page -
http://www.mindspring.com/~lordvic/uhr/vnmtrib.htm

Ian Plakias

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
This story is absolutely fucking ridiculous. It's not enough that I
can't go to a show without seeing some short haired pussy teeny boppers
whining about not doing drugs and being militantly wuss-like, now I
can't go into the DEATH METAL newsgroup and escape it! Enough is
enough. Fuck those idiots! Hardcore is for people who want to pretend
they are different and extreme, without actually being so.
And let's not forget this is a DEATH METAL newsgroup, not hardcore.
Fuck veganism! You know that all these straight edgers are a bunch of
fucking hypocrites! They hate meat and milk and all that shit, but they
don't think twice about scarfing devil dogs and doritos. YOU ARE NOT
FOOLING ANYONE!! Now go eat your milk and cookies. And if you try to
take my tobacco from me, I'll break your skinny, malnourished asses!

XeduardX

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
Wow.

XeduardX
Ian Plakias <alha...@the-spa.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
37C9F855...@the-spa.com...

WNocera

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
cking hypocrites! They hate meat and milk and all that shit, but they
> don't think twice about scarfing devil dogs and doritos.

Fuck yeah man! HAIL SATAN!!!! Death to str8 edge geeks!!!! Long live doritos!

Lord Fjuckhead

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99

XYOUTHGRL7 wrote:

> death metal sucks !

Thank you, Ms. Authority on Sucking. Hardcore has been dead and sucking
for more than 10 years. How's that new Rancid?

Eat My Shorts And Die

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99

Lord Fjuckhead <FUCKYOUgo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> XYOUTHGRL7 wrote:
>
> > death metal sucks !
>
> Thank you, Ms. Authority on Sucking. Hardcore has been dead and sucking
> for more than 10 years. How's that new Rancid?

I like when people say that modern day punk/hardcore sucks, and then when
they have to name a band to show they know something they say Rancid, or
some other band who has nothing to do with the real underground
punk/hardcore scene. It's awesome. Keep up the good work.
--
MARCO

"Well I know people change, and that's alright
And I guess you could say, it's a part of life
And people grow up, and that's ok
But it just isn't fair, when they go away" - Operation: Cliff Clavin

Go here:
Positive Hypnosis Distribution
http://geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Pit/9152/phd

AOL I.M. : OL PEG LEG, bitch.
Tape trading! I have a big fucking
list! New Wave/Ska/Punk/Hardcore/Metal/Reggae
etc!!! Soon to include other genres!
Email for list! SAMWIC...@prodigy.net

Lord Fjuckhead

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
I saw Sick of It All on MTV2 a few hours ago...

Eat My Shorts And Die

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99

> I saw Sick of It All on MTV2 a few hours ago...

Umm, I think you should go back and read what I said about Rancid. Go do
that. Ok, done? Same thing applies to SOIA. Try again, jackass.

Lord Fjuckhead

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Green Day make this country what it is.

Eat My Shorts And Die wrote:

Bobo Bonobo

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

Lord Fjuckhead wrote:

> Green Day make this country what it is.

No, verb conjugation do.

--
Bryan

http://members.primary.net/~creekhiker/

"When religion ruled the world, they called it the Dark Ages."
--Unknown

Rock'n Roll is about throwing the mainstream culture's ideas of morality
and standards of behavior in the dumpster. In short, Rock'n Roll is
lascivious, blasphemous, arrogant and downright sleazy. It is
fantastic,
escapist. Any rock that doesn't fit the above description is not
Rock'n Roll.
It is merely "rock music."

Eat My Shorts And Die

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99

> Green Day make this country what it is.

That's funny, I coulda swore people like you make this country what it is.

Oliver Grendel Holmes

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99

Eat My Shorts And Die wrote:

> Lord Fjuckhead <FUCKYOUgo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Green Day make this country what it is.
> >

> That's funny, I coulda swore people like you make this country what it is.

_MEOW__
',_`""\ .---,
\ :-""``/` |
`;' //`\ /
/ __ | ('.
|_ ./O)\ \ `) \
_/-. ` `"` |`-.
.-=; ` / `-.
/o o \ ,_, . '.
L._._;_.-' . `'-.
`'-.` ' `'-.
`. ' `-._
'-._. -' '.
\ `\
| \
| | ; _.
\ | | |-.((
;. \ / / |-.`\)
| '. ; / | |(_) )
| \ \ /` | ;'--'
\ '.\ /` | /
| /`| ; \ /
| | | |-._ '. .'
/ | | |__.`'---"_;'-. .-'
//__/ / | .-'`` _.-'`
jgs //__/ //___.--''`

MOOEOW , ,
___('-###-')__
'.__./ \__.'
_ _ _ .-' 6 6 \
/` `--'( ('--` `\ |
/ ) ) \ \ _ _|
| ( ( | (0_._0)
| ) ) |/ '---'
| ( ( |\_
| ) ) |( \,
\ ((` / )__/
| /:))\ | d
| /:((::\ |
| |:::):::| |
/ \::##:::/ \
\ /;U#::U;\ /
| | | u:u | | |
| | \ / | |
jgs | | _| | _| |
/ \""` `""/ \
| __| | __|
`"""` `"""`

> --
> MARCO

> Tape trading! I have a big fucking
> list! New Wave/Ska/Punk/Hardcore/Metal/Reggae
> etc!!! Soon to include other genres!
> Email for list! SAMWIC...@prodigy.net

Jim Wraith

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
In article <37CDC88B...@yahoo.com>, Oliver Grendel Holmes
<FUCKYOUgo...@yahoo.com> writes

--
Jim Wraith

Zac

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
Jim Wraith wrote:

Hahaha..i was waiting for someone to do that.
-Zac

Oliver Grendel Holmes

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99

Zac wrote:

PETAA
People for the Ethical Treatment of Ascii Animals

Bobo Bonobo

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99

Oliver Grendel Holmes wrote:

> PETAA
> People for the Ethical Treatment of Ascii Animals

That was good.

--
Bryan

http://members.primary.net/~creekhiker/

"they're all too busy fighting
for a good place under the lighting"
--The Clash

For your safety and protection, this sig. file has
been thoroughly tested on laboratory animals