My Step Father Fucked Me and My family.

AngryBull

Jan 26, 2001, 3:11:10 PM1/26/01

I want to send these two letters but I can't with out hurting my mother.

LETTER 1
01-23-2001
Hi Mom

I am having a much harder time with getting laid off than I thought I would
yesterday.

I know Blasting on butch only causes you pain but I am just so angry right
now. It's not about the actual Laying off or what I consider being fired
but the fact Butch Just sent in Brad and basically had him tell me "Your
Laid off, gather up your stuff and get out." And then he gave me the bums
rush out the door like I was just a regular disgruntled vindictive hostile
employee. I was getting "MY" computer out of the race car shop and Brad says
"Are you SURE that computer is yours?" Why wouldn't butch take the time to
do it himself properly? To show an ounce of compassion, a hint of concern, a
wisp of a spine. Even if he had to make up lies, like the board of directors
made him do it or The Company is much worse off than people realize or we
had to do it based on Seniority. Anything!!!! Even if he said "Look, you
have been a poor and unreliable employee and we have to make some cut backs
so we have to let you go". Anything!!!!!!!!!! Even if he tried to do it
better solely on your behalf to preserve family relations. There are so many
things he could have done to smooth it out and make it right. And everybody
says how good he is at blowing smoke up people's asses. He has to realize
if this, (laying me off), went poorly it would affect the rest of our lives
Severely!! Unless he hates me enough not to care. It is going to screw up
EVERYTHING, your birthday, my birthday, Christmas, thanksgiving, Grandpa and
Grandma Montgomery's holidays. Is he such a spineless cowardly jellyfish he
would sacrifice Everyone's feelings to avoid one painful moment?????

I am really and truly fighting with myself to find reasons to validate his
actions.
And the more I search and don't find any answers the angrier I get.
When I quit the packinghouse when I was Just Sixteen I had the Compassion
and the Spine and the Honor to come in and quit properly.

Another thing that is eating at me is the FACT that Butch has had this
giant inflated salary for the last couple of years just to SCAM the Sunkist
pension and when that fell short because the pension had a pay out limit he
didn't know about he just gave you a giant salary increase to compensate for
his pension scam falling short. And all the money he has embezzled through
forcing his employee's to run phony tri-wall sales businesses so he can
pocket 10 or 15 thousand dollars whenever his wallet gets light. And
pocketing 30 to 40 thousand dollars every business trip for years. (Brad,
Mike and Craig blabbed). Then I get ONE weeks pay for severance and the bums
rush. It's no fun getting Christmas presents when you know they are stolen.
Then he has the gall to repeatedly brag about how much all the presents
costs and he wants them left down in Mexico. Real funny joke. Ha Ha. He
Told George Orozco to Stop working at Craig's house because Craig has too
much money and he can pay for cement work himself. I was told I was Booted
out of my living quarters at the office because I was talking about Fixing
up the Chevrolet Pick up I had, that my wallet must be getting just too fat
so butch had to hurt me monetarily. He told Mike to go get the Blue Banner
Account for himself and when Mike did something to irritate butch, he told
him to dump Blue Banner or he was fired. Mike told him he would lose every
thing but butch did not care. Butch Stole Thousands of dollars from his own
parents by embezzling money from the Liquor store the bought for him to run.
I heard some stories about him doing the same thing to George and Emma.
Butch thinks he can buy respect for himself. I think his exact words were
"I got a nice trailer and Drag car, I deserve more respect on the track".
Those guys at the Drags bust their ass working on their own Cars so they can
drive. It's not about respect. So he tries to take away respect for me by
hurting me monetarily. I live in a 1965 Mobile home that is older than me on
a dirt road, in the crappy town of Perris. I have no money in savings.
Luckily I just barely paid off my signature loan. I live like a BUM to try
to keep my financial head above water. Butch just steals a few more
tri-walls. Or creates a Phony business trip to New York to go look at a
Race Car and pocket $12,000. Hitler would be embarrassed to have him for a
Father or Stepfather.

And an apology from butch after the fact is going to change NOTHING. The
only answers I can come up with are he was PURPOSELY trying to aggravate the
situation.

Your Son, Dave

LETTER 2
Hi Bitch

Oh Sorry I mean Butch. I first want tell you what you are going to do for
me.

You are going to tell My mother we had a nice talk and worked things out to
a degree. That there are still some hard feelings but things are better.
And you
Will do what ever it takes to make it up to her for causing her all this
grief.
Or there will be Problems!

You are a Spineless Cowardly Sack of Puke.
You are a Thieving Embezzling Lying Gluttonous Yellow bellied Wart on the
ass of society.
You are a pompous Fatheaded Blow hard and everyone laughs at you behind
your back.
Hitler would be embarrassed to have you as a Father or Son.
Your sons all hate you. One of YOUR sons actually would rather have you
Dead, not me of course, that would hurt my mother.
You are not allowed on my Property. If you step one foot passed my chain
link fence you are trespassing and will be taken care of, as a trespasser
should be.
You will not ever call me, send me mail or try to contact me in any way or I
will report you as harassing me to the police.
I have made Preparations with a lawyer in the event anything "funny"
happens to me or MY family or my dog.
My lawyer will mail off some literature to various parties in the
event of anything "-funny" happening.

Fuck You Very Much, Dave

AngryBull

Jan 26, 2001, 3:41:28 PM1/26/01
Hi Group

I did not fully realize The nature of this group until further reading after
my original post.
Please dont do anything. It will just hurt my mother and family.

Thanks

Bem

Jan 26, 2001, 4:17:20 PM1/26/01

AngryBull wrote:

Too bad...You could fuck 'ol butch up real good with all the info you have on
him. Might even get him in jail. You'd probably would be doing her a favour
'cause sooner or later, he'll fuck her over too.

AngryBull

Jan 26, 2001, 4:42:07 PM1/26/01

When and if he does, Then I will have nothing to lose.
Til then...
Bull

AngryBull

Jan 26, 2001, 4:58:22 PM1/26/01

Yeah, I know my IP can be traced right back to perris and to me.

AngryBull

Jan 28, 2001, 11:42:17 AM1/28/01

"Lucky Bob Classic" <bobatb...@bobbafet.net> wrote in message

>>(Snip)
> >This narrative has great potential to serve as the roadmap
> >for a daytime TV series a la 80210 or Dallas --except you
> >need to insert attractive, slutty women into the plot, not
> >merely love-hate dynamics between, ahh, men.
>
> Aww, now you've done it. Wickker had already volunteered to write the
> love scenes, he had his lucky pickle ready and waiting!
It is funny you say that
Twice year he goes on So called business trips to Asia for 3 or 4 weeks.
He brings 35 to 40 thousand in cash and travelers checks but when he gets
back the accountant says all the bills for the rooms, meals and regular
expenses show up on the Company Visa and the Cash and travelers check
disappear. It is kind of a known fact the way of conducting a business
meeting in Asia is to party and buy each other female Accommodations of the
horizontal variety. Hookers I mean. And it is an insult to refuse.
I brought up the funny business with the pension to Mother.
Her reply was, "I hope you don't beleive you step-father would be involved
in anything Underhanded". So she has Know idea of what is going on.
AngryBull

AngryBull

Jan 28, 2001, 12:03:09 PM1/28/01
I had my Drag car Stored at work for about a year. I went friday to charge
the battery so I could drive it out of there. I put the Battery charger on
Low, Auto-shut off. I even double checked to make sure it was on auto shut
off as to not burn up the battery.
When I got there on saturday the Charger was on Manual and High and the
battery was burned up. After I jumped the battery to get it started Fuel was
pouring out on the floor.
I found a hole in the 2 year old stainless steel braided fuel line rated to
last 5 years on a Fighter Jet.
AngryBull