I request the Dave Touretzky anti-free speech advocate newsgroup

1 view

Barbara Schwarz

Oct 3, 2005, 5:16:35 PM10/3/05
How David Touretzky censored my website

My name is Barbara Schwarz and for the past few years I have been
attempting to expose racist statements made by a rat brain researcher
at Carnegie Mellon University, David Touretzky. I have also been
attempting to expose the fact this individual has purchased sexual
implements using the university's phone number.

Touretzky has systematically used his position as "research scientist"
to intimidate every single ISP or web host to remove my websites.
Touretzky threatens with "libel suits", but he never provided any
evidence as to what the libelous statement was. Touretzky has never
threatened to sue me for what I have made available on the web.
Instead he goes behind my back and lies to ISPs and threatens them with
a law suit. Why do you think he never sued me? Because he knows I have
the documentation to prove what I write in my website. He knows that
in discovery I will subpoena his telephone records, the places where he
purchased his sex toys, using Carnegie Mellon facilities.

Touretzky has consistently attacked my right to express my opinion. He
has censored my website many times and is trying to silence me for
telling the truth about him. Touretzky claims to be a free speech
advocate, but not when someone is critical of him. For example,
Touretzky is mirroring bomb information and promotes that website from
his Carnegie Mellon University site. He uses a public chat room to
make racist statements against African Americans, Hispanics, and other
ethnic groups.

Touretzky was confronted with his racist statements on a radio show and
he did not deny them.

Here are some of the racist statements David Touretzky made in a public
chat forum:

"She [Diane Watson] is the former ambassador to Micronesia! and she's
black. I should have known. What are all the really st00000pid
congresswomen black?"

"The black underclass is a very, very sick culture, with terrible
internal problems such as high rates of black-on-black murder, teenage
pregnancy, educational failure, drug abuse, and so on. AA programs
can't help the black underclass, because those people are so screwed up
they're virtually unemployable. ..."

"... they republished a long rant of mine about how women should have
sole responsibility for conception ... a rant which was very well
worded, and which I'm rather proud of now that they reminded me of it.
There's also a long rant about the sickness of black underclass
culture, which again, I completely stand behind."

"... the Salvation Army ... buncha fuckheads."

"Man, Hispanics are fucked up, which is why they're still working
class. Dipshits."

"Fuck the Muslims. .... check out the bloody Muslims .. jeez what
loons."

"Hell, I'm for post-partum abortion! Retro-active abortion! Up until,
say, the age of six months."

Here is the site that Touretzky doesn't want you to see:

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

To parents of students at Carnegie Mellon University

If you are the parent of a student who attends Carnegie Mellon
University, this PSA is to help you.

David Touretzky is a research scientist at Carnegie Mellon University,
and he teaches some of your children.

David Touretzky owns a website that contains instructions on how to
build bombs. One of these instructions encourages people to throw the
bomb into police cars. Touretzky mirrored a site that was removed by
the FBI after its original creator was arrested and prosecuted. David
Touretzky claims he created the mirror as a matter of free speech. In
my view this is not an innocent lack of judgment by David Touretzky
for, as they say, where there is smoke there is fire, and Touretzky is
involved in other activities. For example, during his work time he
associates with individuals on the internet who harass religions and
ethnic groups. Some of them posted threats against people they dislike.

Touretzky has perversions that parents of CMU students should be
informed about. He is a customer of sex shops and purchases sexual
implements. The invoice posted on this website is the evidence of such
activity, and it also shows that Touretzky used his University office
phone number for the sex shop to contact him. You can compare the phone
number listed in the invoice, 412 268-7561
(www.csd.cs.cmu.edu/people/faculty_s-z.html), with the phone number
listed in the university directory which goes to David Touretzky's
office. Touretzky has pornographic photographs on his CMU website,
which he covered in part and removed some after I exposed him.

There are some questions you should ask yourself when it comes to David
Touretzky:

Why would Touretzky provide instructions on how to build explosives?

What if a student, like it happened in Columbine, downloads Touretzky's
information, builds it and sets it off against people, who would be
responsible?

Why would the University allow Touretzky to use his office phone to
order sex toys?

Who is paying for Touretzky's activities when he does it from the
University? Is it your tax dollar or tuition fees?

There are deranged people and wannabe terrorists out there who want to
know how to build explosive devices and use them against innocent
victims. Even if Touretzky believes he has no responsibility for what
he puts up on his website, he will eventually be accountable for the
action that someone will undertake after having downloaded his bomb
instructions and set it off.

Let Carnegie Mellon University know about your views of David
Touretzky.

Barbara Schwarz

Stilllov...@myway.com

Oct 4, 2005, 1:01:04 PM10/4/05
Here are some websites that Dave Touretzky took unlawfully off the
Internet. Aros and Angelfire were some of the ISPs who rather obayed to
Touretzky than to honor the U.S. Constitution of free speech.

Sane applies to these:
http://www.geocities.com/bschwarzonline/
http://schwartz.narod.ru
http://n.domaindlx.com/schwartz
http://schwartz.sphosting.com
http://schwartz.atspace.com
http://society.20mbweb.com/schwartz

See the invoice below.

From: StilllovingMa...@myway.com (Barbara Schwarz)
Newsgroups:
misc.education,misc.education.­science,misc.activism.progress­ive,alt.relig­ion.scientology,s­ci.skeptic

Subject: Why does a pervert get a federal grant?

Since David Touretzky continuously oppresses my free speech by having
my website taken down because I have been exposing the truth about his
sexual perversions, I have re-typed the invoice that was sent to me.
Why is the US government giving grants to this pervert who is using
Carnegie Mellon University's phone number to order dildos? I have also
asked a friend to post the invoice to an alt.binaries* newsgroup.

Below is how the real invoice looks., Note the phone number (412)
268-7561, which goes straight to Touretzky's office (not via his
secretary) at Carnegie Mellon University:

INVOICE:

JT's Page Date Invoice. No.
Stockroom 1 12/05/02 125888A
All the Best in Sexual Technology
2140 Hyperion Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90027
Phone: (800) 755-8697 or (323) 666-2121
Fax: (800) 357-8697 or (323) 913-59736

BILL TO SHIP TO
David Touretzky
800 Nordeen Drive
West Mifflin, PA 15122

Customer No. Sales I.D. Reference # Media Code Terms
99154 /CJ / xxxxxxxx4235 DISCOVERER

Ordered by Warehouse Phone Number Total Wt. Zone Packages Ship
(412) 268-7561 0.3. Lbs 0 1 PPI

Message: Happy Holydays from the staff at
www.stockroom.com

City B/O Shipped Items # Description Unit Price Disc Extension
1 0 1 A810 Hot Rod-Sport, Red 27.000 -- 27.00
1 0 1 B087 Silk, Blue Pearl, Small 10.000 -- 10.00
1 0 1 CAT JT's Stockroom Catalog 0.000 -- 0.00

MERCHANDISE INVOICE TOTAL $ 37.00
SHIPPING & HANDLING $ 8.00
INVOICE TOTAL $ 45.00
CR. CARD: DI.APPR:005069 $ -45.00
What are the federal employees thinking by awarding such a man who said

himself that he is already overpaid and has also bomb
instructions on his website?

Barbara Schwarz