Re: Why do atheist deny that atheism is a religion, and then remove the EVIDENCE of them claiming to BE a RELIGION??? B^D

fasgnadh

Feb 21, 2010, 7:24:31 AM2/21/10
JayPee Vee demonstrates what feeble liars atheists are:
> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Chaos out of Order wrote:
>>>
>>> Atheism isn't a religion.
>>
>> So why do atheists claim it is?
>>

>> # It's Official, Atheists claim to be a persecuted RELIGION: B^D
>> #
>
> No we don't

Yes you do, and trying to snip the evidence and run away from
the truth merely shows you to be a

> moron.

>> # "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
>> # of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
>> #
>> # "atheism counts as a religion, though we say
>> # we're not one, Perkins said." - The Age 29/1/2009Dr
>>

> *You* claim it is, moron.

Perkins is the head of the Atheist Foundation, the Newspaper
is quoting him verbatim.. B^]

Why are atheists such ridiculous LIARS!?

--

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

Maggsy

Feb 21, 2010, 9:13:32 AM2/21/10
On Feb 21, 12:24 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> JayPee Vee demonstrates what feeble liars atheists are:> fasgnadh wrote:

> >> So why do atheists claim it is?
>
> >> #    It's Official, Atheists claim to be a persecuted RELIGION:  B^D
> >> #
>
>  >
>  > No we don't
>
> Yes you do, and trying to snip the evidence and run away from
> the truth merely shows you to be a
>
>  > moron.
>
> >> # "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
> >> # of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
> >> #
> >> # "atheism counts as a religion, though we say
> >> # we're not one, Perkins said."  - The Age 29/1/2009Dr
>
> > *You* claim it is, moron.
>
> Perkins is the head of the Atheist Foundation, the Newspaper
> is quoting him verbatim..   B^]
>
> Why are atheists such ridiculous LIARS!?

Because they can't handle the truth.They lie all the time. I've tried
talking to them for years.

> --
>
> alt.atheism FAQ:
>
> http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/
>

> http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl...

>   "Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
>       -Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest
>
>   "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
>       - Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest
>
>   "How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
>       - Lenin
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest
>
>    http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg
>

> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-fa...

Pink Freud

Feb 21, 2010, 10:38:00 AM2/21/10

"Maggsy" <davidma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > No we don't
>>
>> Yes you do, and trying to snip the evidence and run away from
>> the truth merely shows you to be a
>>
>> > moron.

>> > *You* claim it is, moron.
>>
>> Perkins is the head of the Atheist Foundation, the Newspaper
>> is quoting him verbatim.. B^]
>>
>> Why are atheists such ridiculous LIARS!?
>

> Because they can't handle the truth.They lie all the time. I've tried
> talking to them for years.

Talking AT them, more likely.

Maggsy

Feb 21, 2010, 12:45:17 PM2/21/10
On Feb 21, 3:38 pm, "Pink Freud" <somewh...@here.com> wrote:
> "Maggsy" <davidmaggs2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

No mostly asking questions really.Trying to get them to think outside
their paucity of thinking.

Kilmir

Feb 21, 2010, 12:51:44 PM2/21/10

You just broke my irony meter!

Maggsy

Feb 21, 2010, 12:55:51 PM2/21/10
> You just broke my irony meter!-

There is no such thing as an irony meter. You are making things up.

Dhammd Idjit

Feb 21, 2010, 1:37:56 PM2/21/10
Maggsy joked:

> On Feb 21, 5:51�ソスpm, Kilmir <kil...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > No mostly asking questions really.Trying to get them to think outside
>> > their paucity of thinking.
>>
>> You just broke my irony meter!-
>
> There is no such thing as an irony meter. You are making things up.

There is no such thing as the Evil Atheist Conspiracy, either.

Virgil

Feb 21, 2010, 3:21:44 PM2/21/10
In article <3C9gn.9021$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

After snipping fasgadh's lies, all that is left is:

Scott Campbell

Feb 21, 2010, 4:35:10 PM2/21/10
Maggsy wrote:
> On Feb 21, 5:51 pm, Kilmir <kil...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>> You just broke my irony meter!-
>
> There is no such thing as an irony meter.

Man, I want to party with _you_.

> You are making things up.

How would you know? Can you prove one doesn't exist?
Why do you go through life denying the existence of things
you don't even believe in to begin with? Since you assert
atheism is a religion, would not your lack of belief in irony
meters count as a religion as well? I've seen the testimony
of hundreds, if not thousands of citizens on UseNet who
claim to own such devices - why is their testimony not
sufficient to settle the matter? Why are you so incredibly
arrogant as to claim to hold knowledge that is _impossible_
to know?

You position is quite unreasonable, Maggsy.

--
Scott Campbell

Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting
a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is
cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

Sol: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?

Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta
get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep
freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear
the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve
the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up
body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave
the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the
sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards,
of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit,
now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need
at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be
wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through
a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That
means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked
flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a
pig".

Pink Freud

Feb 21, 2010, 4:51:43 PM2/21/10

"Scott Campbell" <thunderin...@msn.com> wrote in message

> Maggsy wrote:
>> On Feb 21, 5:51 pm, Kilmir <kil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>> You just broke my irony meter!-
>>
>> There is no such thing as an irony meter.
>
> Man, I want to party with _you_.
>
>> You are making things up.
>
> How would you know? Can you prove one doesn't exist?
> Why do you go through life denying the existence of things
> you don't even believe in to begin with? Since you assert
> atheism is a religion, would not your lack of belief in irony
> meters count as a religion as well? I've seen the testimony
> of hundreds, if not thousands of citizens on UseNet who
> claim to own such devices - why is their testimony not
> sufficient to settle the matter? Why are you so incredibly
> arrogant as to claim to hold knowledge that is _impossible_
> to know?
>
> You position is quite unreasonable, Maggsy.

Nice.

Dhammd Idjit

Feb 21, 2010, 5:00:23 PM2/21/10

I hope you didn't expect more.

Virgil

Feb 21, 2010, 7:46:49 PM2/21/10
In article <9KmdnXoHublqMRzW...@supernews.com>,
Dhammd Idjit <gh...@att.net> wrote:

Once, I might have, but I have since learnt better not to.

fasgnadh

Feb 22, 2010, 6:09:58 AM2/22/10
Pink Fraud had nothing but witless ad hom to offer:

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Chaos out of Order wrote:
>>>
>>> Atheism isn't a religion.
>>
>> So why do atheists claim it is?
>>

>> # It's Official, Atheists claim to be a persecuted RELIGION: B^D
>> #
>> #

>> # "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
>> # of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
>> #
>> # "atheism counts as a religion, though we say
>> # we're not one, Perkins said." - The Age 29/1/2009Dr
>>

> Fuck off, fasgnadh.

Atheist thugs are incapable of reason, they snip the evidence
and leave nothing but witless abuse, revealing their irrationality.

[...]

Drafterman

Feb 22, 2010, 9:15:39 AM2/22/10
On Feb 21, 7:24 am, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> JayPee Vee demonstrates what feeble liars atheists are:> fasgnadh wrote:

> >> So why do atheists claim it is?
>
> >> #    It's Official, Atheists claim to be a persecuted RELIGION:  B^D
> >> #
>
>  >
>  > No we don't
>
> Yes you do, and trying to snip the evidence and run away from
> the truth merely shows you to be a
>
>  > moron.
>
> >> # "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
> >> # of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
> >> #
> >> # "atheism counts as a religion, though we say
> >> # we're not one, Perkins said."  - The Age 29/1/2009Dr
>
> > *You* claim it is, moron.
>
> Perkins is the head of the Atheist Foundation, the Newspaper
> is quoting him verbatim..   B^]
>
> Why are atheists such ridiculous LIARS!?
>
> --
>
> alt.atheism FAQ:
>
> http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/
>
> http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl...

>   "Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
>       -Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest
>
>   "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
>       - Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest
>
>   "How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
>       - Lenin
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest
>
>    http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-fa...

A religion is not defined as "something which people claim to be a
religion".

Father Haskell

Feb 22, 2010, 11:27:19 AM2/22/10
On Feb 22, 6:09 am, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Atheist thugs are incapable of reason, they snip the evidence
> and leave nothing but witless abuse, revealing their irrationality.

Grow a fucking hide.

Unattractive Meatball #7

Feb 22, 2010, 2:10:09 PM2/22/10
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>Pink Fraud had nothing but witless ad hom to offer:
>> Fuck off, fasgnadh.
>Atheist thugs are incapable of reason, they snip the evidence
>and leave nothing but witless abuse, revealing their irrationality.

LOL. Some how your intellectual and moral superiors have managed to
hurt you a lot. "Stings a bit," does it? <smile>

By the way: Christians rape children as a matter of religious ideology.

---
Does belief in astrology cause insanity? http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm
Scientology is organized crime: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/la-megaraid-2010
No, gods and goddesses can't punish atheists, loon.

Virgil

Feb 22, 2010, 2:31:49 PM2/22/10
In article <aCtgn.9193$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> > Fuck off, fasgnadh.

Fasgadh, the thug, is incapable of reason, he snips the evidence
and leaves nothing but witless abuse, revealing his irrationality.

Virgil

Feb 22, 2010, 2:36:16 PM2/22/10
In article <aCtgn.9193$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Perhaps if fasgadh were not himself an atheist wannabe (refusing to
admit belief in any gods), his attacks on atheism could be understood.

fasgnadh

Feb 22, 2010, 3:28:04 PM2/22/10
Drafterman explains the atheist schism:

>> > No we don't
>>
>> Yes you do, and trying to snip the evidence and run away from
>> the truth merely shows you to be a
>>
>> > moron.

>>> *You* claim it is, moron.
>> Perkins is the head of the Atheist Foundation, the Newspaper
>> is quoting him verbatim.. B^]
>>
>> Why are atheists such ridiculous LIARS!?
>
> A religion is not defined as "something which people claim to be a
> religion".

Thanks for answering my question! B^D

We all know the positive correlation between atheism and lying,
it's just good to see you atheists arguing with each other about
your religious status.. of course HE is the head of the Atheist
Foundation and you are nobody. B^D

BTW, your argument also reveals why those Islamofascist terrorists
who blow civilians up are NOT Muslim, even though they claim to be.

And makes a joke of all your moronic atheist cronies who have tried to
pretend that atheist states such as the USSR and Maoist China were
'religions' because they hero-worshipped Lenin and Mao!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Priceless!

I will leave you atheists to sort out your confusion and faction
fighting over what you believe. B^]

[...]

fasgnadh

Feb 22, 2010, 3:31:23 PM2/22/10
Father Haskell snipped the facts and RAN, spewing atheist abuse:

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Pink Fraud had nothing but witless ad hom to offer:

>>> Fuck off, fasgnadh.
>>
>> Atheist thugs are incapable of reason, they snip the evidence
>> and leave nothing but witless abuse, revealing their irrationality.
>>

> Grow a fucking hide.

Thanks for confirming my point! B^]

fasgnadh

Feb 22, 2010, 3:38:39 PM2/22/10
Unattractive Meatball #7 wrote:

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Pink Fraud had nothing but witless ad hom to offer:

>>> Fuck off, fasgnadh.
>>
>> Atheist thugs are incapable of reason, they snip the evidence
>> and leave nothing but witless abuse, revealing their irrationality.
>
> LOL.

atheists are ridiculous.. aren't they! B^D Endless fun!

> "Stings a bit"

ask your boyfriend not to stick it in so hard. B^]

> <smile>

Ah well, if you enjoy being shafted you will make the perfect
atheist sheep;

http://www.thearchetypalconnection.com/images/RedGuardsLow.JPG

> By the way: Christians rape children as a matter of religious ideology.

Another weak minded atheist liar trying to snip the facts and change the
subject... pfffffft! They are all intellectual LIGHTWEIGHTS! B^D

Syd M.

Feb 22, 2010, 4:18:25 PM2/22/10
On Feb 22, 3:31 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Father Haskell snipped the facts and RAN, spewing atheist abuse:
>

> > Grow a fucking hide.
>
> Thanks for confirming my point!   B^]

Your only point is how abuse is answered by abuse, wannabe thug.

PDW

Virgil

Feb 22, 2010, 5:27:44 PM2/22/10
In article <vQBgn.9290$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Atheist thugs are incapable of reason, they snip the evidence
> and leave nothing but witless abuse, revealing their irrationality.

Note that fasgadh is guilty of the same sort of witless abuse and
irrationality that he accuses others of committing.

Virgil

Feb 22, 2010, 5:32:08 PM2/22/10
In article <jXBgn.9291$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> atheists are ridiculous

Not nearly as ridiculous in their justifiable skepticism as theists are
in their unjustifiable faiths.

Until all theists can agree on one consistent version of godliness, they
are all much more foolish in their diverse and mutually contradictory
faiths that atheists in their catholic skepticism.

Virgil

Feb 22, 2010, 5:42:12 PM2/22/10
In article <oNBgn.9288$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> We all know the positive correlation between atheism and lying

What fasgadh claims to "know" is false.

There is a distinct positive correlation between agnostic atheism
(non-belief) and both intelligence and morality:

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

And less intelligent:
http://www.skeptictank.org/hs/iq_relig.htm
http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Religiosity_and_intelligence
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080404184558AAbgYFP

Brain damage leads to increased theism:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20100212/sc_livescience/linkstospirit
ualityfoundinthebrain

Seon Ferguson

Feb 22, 2010, 5:42:15 PM2/22/10
How is atheism a religion? atheists do not show any signs of religious
rituals. There is no priests in atheism like in typical religions and there
is no single creed all atheists adhere to. So how exactly is atheism a
religion again?

Father Haskell

Feb 22, 2010, 6:36:20 PM2/22/10
On Feb 22, 3:31 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Father Haskell snipped the facts and RAN, spewing atheist abuse:
>
> > Grow a fucking hide.
>
> Thanks for confirming my point!   B^]

Thanks for confirming mine.

Father Haskell

Feb 22, 2010, 6:52:41 PM2/22/10
On Feb 22, 5:27 pm, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:
> In article <vQBgn.9290$pv.2...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,

>  fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > Atheist thugs are incapable of reason, they snip the evidence
> > and leave nothing but witless abuse, revealing their irrationality.
>
> Note that fasgadh is guilty of the same sort of witless abuse and
> irrationality that he accuses others of committing.

He comes in *begging* for abuse. He has only
himself to blame.

hypa...@comcast.net

Feb 23, 2010, 4:28:15 AM2/23/10

And, this is wehere you give yourself away. You were trying
to convert them to your Bronze Age religion, and they probably
tanned your fanny.

Drafterman

Feb 23, 2010, 9:16:45 AM2/23/10

The question is loaded and, hence, invalid. Instead I opted to address
the root of the issue: this notion that a something is a religion
simply because someone says it is. I am not aware of any definition of
religion that allows for that, but I'm willing to examine any evidence
in support of that. Unfortunately you've chosen to rant, rather than
converse.

> We all know the positive correlation between atheism and lying,
> it's just good to see you atheists arguing with each other about
> your religious status..  of course HE is the head of the Atheist
> Foundation and you are nobody.  B^D

I don't know what the Atheist Foundation is, nor do I care. A person's
position in an organization does not grant them any special rights
with regards to the truth of any statement they make. The definition
of religion is what it is, and that definition doesn't include
"because someone says it is". So if a person claims something is a
religion simply because they say it is, they're wrong. It doesn't
matter who they are, or what they're position is. To suggest that it
does matter is to walk down the path of "argument from authority" and
we wouldn't want to do that, would we?

Regarding your other comments here: No, I do not know that there is
any positive correlation between atheism and lying. Lying is something
everyone does. Since 100% of people lie, I don't see how there is a
case to link lying with atheism, but I'd be willing to see any
evidence you have toward this.

As far as atheists arguing with each other. Yes, this happens. I argue
with atheists all the time. There is no reason that we should agree on
anything other than the statement: "We don't believe in a god".

> BTW, your argument also reveals why those Islamofascist terrorists
> who blow civilians up are NOT Muslim, even though they claim to be.

And how does it do that?

> And makes a joke of all your moronic atheist cronies who have tried to
> pretend that atheist states such as the USSR and Maoist China were
> 'religions' because they hero-worshipped Lenin and Mao!

The distinction between "cult" and "religion" is fuzzy, at best and
debatable no matter how you draw the line. The main distinction seems
to be popular acceptance. Christianity is not considered a personality
cult of Jesus because it is so wide spread and accepted by the
population. But this is irrelevant. I have no idea what atheism has to
do with the USSR or Maoist China. Perhaps you could explain the
connection?

>     BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA!
>
> Priceless!
>
> I will leave you atheists to sort out your confusion and faction
> fighting over what you believe.   B^]

The confusion I'm more concerned with is yours.

> --
>
> alt.atheism FAQ:
>
> http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/
>

> http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl...

>   "Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
>       -Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest
>
>   "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
>       - Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest
>
>   "How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
>       - Lenin
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest
>
>    http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg
>

> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-fa...- Hide quoted text -

Smiler

Feb 23, 2010, 7:02:24 PM2/23/10

May I suggest that you don't use the word 'fanny' in an international
newsgroup, as it means something different here, in the UK, to what it means
in the US. Although I doubt that Mark is fully male, I also doubt that he
has a fanny (= female genetalia, in the UK).

--
Smiler
The godless one

Maggsy

Feb 26, 2010, 2:40:38 PM2/26/10
On Feb 21, 6:37 pm, Dhammd Idjit <g...@att.net> wrote:
> Maggsy joked:

> >> You just broke my irony meter!-
>
> > There is no such thing as an irony meter. You are making things up.
>
> There is no such thing as the Evil Atheist Conspiracy, either.

Valid.

hypa...@comcast.net

Feb 28, 2010, 9:46:27 AM2/28/10
On Feb 21, 9:13 am, Maggsy <davidmaggs2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >  >
> >  > No we don't
>
> > Yes you do, and trying to snip the evidence and run away from
> > the truth merely shows you to be a
>
> >  > moron.

> > > *You* claim it is, moron.
>
> > Perkins is the head of the Atheist Foundation, the Newspaper
> > is quoting him verbatim..   B^]
>
> > Why are atheists such ridiculous LIARS!?
>
> Because they can't handle the truth.They lie all the time. I've tried
> talking to them for years.

No, you haven't. You've tried to tell us what you want people
to think we are for years. And, you've always been deliberately
wrong and a lying bigot.

I'm not removing your cross-posting this time. I want people
to see you for the lying bigot you are.

hypa...@comcast.net

Feb 28, 2010, 1:37:30 PM2/28/10
On Feb 22, 3:28 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

I doubt that you mean that you are leaving, so I'll just plonk you.
That's three trolls plonked so far today. Marvelous.

Maggsy

Mar 5, 2010, 1:50:46 PM3/5/10
On Feb 21, 9:35 pm, "Scott Campbell" <thundering_pudd...@msn.com>
wrote:

> Maggsy wrote:
> > On Feb 21, 5:51 pm, Kilmir <kil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]

> >> You just broke my irony meter!-
>
> > There is no such thing as an irony meter.
>
> Man, I want to party with _you_.
>
> > You are making things up.
>
> How would you know?  Can you prove one doesn't exist?

Valid. It's impossible to prove a negative so let's just say I'm
agnostic concerning irony meters. If you were being consistent though
you would be an agnostic concerning God's existence. Are you an
agnostic?

> Why do you go through life denying the existence of things
> you don't even believe in to begin with?  Since you assert
> atheism is a religion, would not your lack of belief in irony
> meters count as a religion as well?  I've seen the testimony
> of hundreds, if not thousands of citizens on UseNet who
> claim to own such devices

So you believe the testimony of people on the usenet?Why do you not
believe the testimony of those that say they have had a personal
encounter with Jesus Christ and he has turned their life around and
made it better?You are not being consistent.

- why is their testimony not
> sufficient to settle the matter?  Why are you so incredibly
> arrogant as to claim to hold knowledge that is _impossible_
> to know?
>
> You position is quite unreasonable, Maggsy.
>

> --
> Scott Campbell
>
> Brick Top:  You're always gonna have problems lifting
> a body in one piece.  Apparently the best thing to do is
> cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.
>
> Sol:  Would someone mind telling me, who are you?
>
> Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta
> get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep
> freeze for your mum to discover, now is it?  Then I hear
> the best thing to do is feed them to pigs.  You got to starve
> the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up
> body will look like curry to a pisshead.  You gotta shave
> the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the
> sake of the piggies' digestion.  You could do this afterwards,
> of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit,
> now do you?  They will go through bone like butter. You need
> at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be
> wary of any man who keeps a pig farm.  They will go through
> a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes.  That
> means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked
> flesh every minute.  Hence the expression, "as greedy as a
> pig".

Great film. One of my favorite films.

Maggsy

Mar 5, 2010, 1:55:54 PM3/5/10
On Feb 22, 11:09 am, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Pink Fraud had nothing but witless ad hom to offer:
>  >
>

> > fasgnadh wrote:

> >> So why do atheists claim it is?
>
> >> #    It's Official, Atheists claim to be a persecuted RELIGION:  B^D
> >> #
> >> #
> >> # "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
> >> # of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
> >> #
> >> # "atheism counts as a religion, though we say
> >> # we're not one, Perkins said."  - The Age 29/1/2009Dr
>
> > Fuck off, fasgnadh.
>
> Atheist thugs are incapable of reason, they snip the evidence
> and leave nothing but witless abuse, revealing their irrationality.

This is very valid.And then they make false allegations that we have
edited posts.

> --
>
> alt.atheism FAQ:
>
> http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/
>

> http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl...

>   "Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
>       -Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest
>
>   "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
>       - Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest
>
>   "How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
>       - Lenin
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest
>
>    http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg
>

> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-fa...- Hide quoted text -

Maggsy

Mar 5, 2010, 2:01:49 PM3/5/10
On Feb 22, 11:09 am, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Pink Fraud had nothing but witless ad hom to offer:
>  >
>

> > fasgnadh wrote:

> >> So why do atheists claim it is?
>
> >> #    It's Official, Atheists claim to be a persecuted RELIGION:  B^D
> >> #
> >> #
> >> # "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
> >> # of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
> >> #
> >> # "atheism counts as a religion, though we say
> >> # we're not one, Perkins said."  - The Age 29/1/2009Dr
>
> > Fuck off, fasgnadh.
>
> Atheist thugs are incapable of reason, they snip the evidence
> and leave nothing but witless abuse, revealing their irrationality.
>
> --
>
> alt.atheism FAQ:
>
> http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/
>
> http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl...

>   "Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
>       -Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest
>
>   "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
>       - Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest
>
>   "How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
>       - Lenin
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest
>
>    http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

Bravo . Great post.Most likely this post will be ignored and dismissed.

Maggsy

Mar 5, 2010, 2:04:44 PM3/5/10
> religion".- Hide quoted text -

According to the dictionary atheism is a religion. You are ignoring
this drafterman.You claim christianity is a religion. So it's not a
religion then based on your logic.

Maggsy

Mar 5, 2010, 2:06:59 PM3/5/10
On Feb 22, 7:10 pm, meatb...@peta.org (Unattractive Meatball #7)
wrote:

> fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> >Pink Fraud had nothing but witless ad hom to offer:
> >> Fuck off, fasgnadh.
> >Atheist thugs are incapable of reason, they snip the evidence
> >and leave nothing but witless abuse, revealing their irrationality.
>
> LOL. Some how your intellectual and moral superiors have managed to
> hurt you a lot.

So you say. Prove it?

"Stings a bit," does it? <smile>

> By the way: Christians rape children as a matter of religious ideology.

Prove it?

> ---
> Does belief in astrology cause insanity?http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm

Maggsy

Mar 5, 2010, 2:08:11 PM3/5/10
On Feb 22, 7:36 pm, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:
> In article <aCtgn.9193$pv.3...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,

>  fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
> Perhaps if fasgadh were not himself an atheist wannabe (refusing to
> admit belief in any gods), his attacks on atheism could be understood.

What is your evidence for this assertion?This is just another of your
silly beliefs.

Maggsy

Mar 5, 2010, 2:10:56 PM3/5/10

Valid. And they say we are divided.They can't even decide if atheism
is a religion or not.You just couldn't make it up.

> --
>
> alt.atheism FAQ:
>
> http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/
>

> http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl...

>   "Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
>       -Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest
>
>   "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
>       - Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest
>
>   "How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
>       - Lenin
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest
>
>    http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg
>

> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-fa...- Hide quoted text -

bholly72

Mar 5, 2010, 3:28:38 PM3/5/10

What screwed up dictionary is that, bucko?

Sid9

Mar 5, 2010, 4:19:21 PM3/5/10

"Maggsy" <davidma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
.
.

King James Bible (corrected

"So man created God in his own image, in the image of man created he him;
male and female created he them."

Now, which God were we talking about?

Everyone seems to assert that their god is the "one true God"

Who's wrong?

Smiler

Mar 5, 2010, 7:39:42 PM3/5/10
Maggsy wrote:
> On Feb 21, 9:35 pm, "Scott Campbell" <thundering_pudd...@msn.com>
> wrote:
>> Maggsy wrote:
>>> On Feb 21, 5:51 pm, Kilmir <kil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>>> There is no such thing as an irony meter.
>>
>> Man, I want to party with _you_.
>>
>>> You are making things up.
>>
>> How would you know? Can you prove one doesn't exist?
>
> Valid. It's impossible to prove a negative so let's just say I'm
> agnostic concerning irony meters. If you were being consistent though
> you would be an agnostic concerning God's existence. Are you an
> agnostic?
>
>> Why do you go through life denying the existence of things
>> you don't even believe in to begin with? Since you assert
>> atheism is a religion, would not your lack of belief in irony
>> meters count as a religion as well? I've seen the testimony
>> of hundreds, if not thousands of citizens on UseNet who
>> claim to own such devices
>
> So you believe the testimony of people on the usenet?

Where, exactly, did he say he believed them?

> Why do you not
> believe the testimony of those that say they have had a personal
> encounter with Jesus Christ and he has turned their life around and
> made it better?You are not being consistent.

You are not being honest.

> - why is their testimony not
> sufficient to settle the matter?

I believe you owe me $10 million.
Why is my testimony not sufficient to settle the matter?
When will you be repaying that debt?

Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head

Mar 5, 2010, 10:26:16 PM3/5/10
> > >Pink Fraud had nothing but witless ad hom to offer:
> > >Atheist thugs are incapable of reason, they snip the evidence
> > >and leave nothing but witless abuse, revealing their irrationality.
So true.

> > LOL. Some how your intellectual and moral superiors have managed to
> > hurt you a lot.
> So you say. Prove it?
Proof??? Haven't you ever read any atheist religious text? [Start with
something by bill maher...he will teach you that Atheism is the one
and only true religion...And the only way you can be superior and
smart is to be part of it]

> > By the way: Christians rape children as a matter of religious ideology.
>
> Prove it?
Like any other religious zealot, you're going to have to take his
gospel on faith.

Maggsy

Mar 10, 2010, 5:26:30 AM3/10/10
On Feb 22, 10:42 pm, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:
> In article <oNBgn.9288$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
>
>  fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > We all know the positive correlation between atheism and lying
>
> What fasgadh claims to "know" is false.
>
> There is a distinct positive correlation between agnostic atheism
> (non-belief) and both intelligence and morality:
>
> Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

This survey is based on 19 country's. There are about 200 countries in
the world so about 90% of the world's countries are ignored in this
survey. If you included countries like China and North Korea most
likely you would get a very different result.It is a well known fact
that atheistic country's have poor human rights records.China executes
more people than any other country.More than the USA. This survey is
only really comparing the USA to 18 other countries because it's only
the USA that has a high church attendance and belief in God.One
country is not a large enough sample size .The sample size has to be
much higher.The most that this article proves is that going to Church
attendance and believing in God doesn't make you a moral person.This
is not what a Christian is and being a Christian is alot more than
just going to Church and believing in God It's about being a follower
of Jesus and trying to do what he taught like loving your enemies and
forgiving your enemies.. It's alot more than just being a theist and
going to Church.If people don't put into actions what they say they
believe then you have to wonder if they really believe them.Many
atheists do deny the logical implications of their non belief.In the
same way that Christians don't live up to their beliefs. It's called
free will.It's alot more complicated than what you are trying to
assert any way. Even the article it's self admits that. The articles
also say's that correlation doesn't prove cause and affect.This survey
doesn't prove that those who go to Church and believe in God are the
one's that have low morals. It could be that those who have low morals
are the ones that don't go to Church in the USA. It's debatable any
way that the USA is a more Christian country than say Britain.There is
more inequality in the USA than Britain. Britain has the welfare state
and looks after it's poor more than the USA.In some ways Britain is
more Christian than the USA.There is a lot more to it than just how
many people go to Church.In a recent survey 72% of British people said
they were Christian.

> And less intelligent:http://www.skeptictank.org/hs/iq_relig.htmhttp://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Religiosity_and_intelligencehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080404184558AAbgYFP
>
> Brain damage leads to increased theism:http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20100212/sc_livescience/linkstosp...
> ualityfoundinthebrain

Maggsy

Mar 10, 2010, 5:36:46 AM3/10/10
On Feb 22, 10:42 pm, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:
> In article <oNBgn.9288$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,

>  fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > We all know the positive correlation between atheism and lying
>
> What fasgadh claims to "know" is false.
>
> There is a distinct positive correlation between agnostic atheism
> (non-belief) and both intelligence and morality:
>
> Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html
>
> And less intelligent:http://www.skeptictank.org/hs/iq_relig.htmhttp://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Religiosity_and_intelligencehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080404184558AAbgYFP

Valid. If you read the yahoo answers this is explained.Those with
higher intelligence are often arrogant and look down on those who are
less intelligent. This leads to pride and the feeling that they don't
need God. As Jesus said blessed are the poor in spirit.Jesus was the
greatest revolutionary. The first will be last and the last will be
first.The Bible says that knowledge puffs up. All these surveys prove
that Bible to be accurate again.

> Brain damage leads to increased theism:http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20100212/sc_livescience/linkstosp...
> ualityfoundinthebrain

This link seems to be broken.

Maggsy

Mar 10, 2010, 5:47:10 AM3/10/10

I will keep posting this dictionary definition of religion until you
guys stop ignoring it.

something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of
ethics or conscience: to make a religion of fighting prejudice.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/religion

Maggsy

Mar 10, 2010, 5:54:51 AM3/10/10
On Feb 23, 9:28 am, "hypati...@comcast.net" <hypati...@comcast.net>
wrote:

Give my self away? What are you on about?

You were trying
> to convert them to your Bronze Age religion,

So you say.Prove it?

and they probably
> tanned your fanny.- Hide quoted text -

Maggsy

Mar 10, 2010, 6:19:13 AM3/10/10

It also works the other way. Just because you deny it is a religion
doesn't mean in isn't a religion.You have provided no evidence that
atheism is not a religion and you have chosen to ignore my dictionary
definition that proves it is a religion.

I am not aware of any definition of
> religion that allows for that, but I'm willing to examine any evidence
> in support of that. Unfortunately you've chosen to rant, rather than
> converse.
>

> > We all know the positive correlation between atheism and lying,
> > it's just good to see you atheists arguing with each other about
> > your religious status..  of course HE is the head of the Atheist
> > Foundation and you are nobody.  B^D
>
> I don't know what the Atheist Foundation is, nor do I care. A person's
> position in an organization does not grant them any special rights
> with regards to the truth of any statement they make. The definition
> of religion is what it is, and that definition doesn't include
> "because someone says it is". So if a person claims something is a
> religion simply because they say it is, they're wrong. It doesn't
> matter who they are, or what they're position is. To suggest that it
> does matter is to walk down the path of "argument from authority" and
> we wouldn't want to do that, would we?
>
> Regarding your other comments here: No, I do not know that there is
> any positive correlation between atheism and lying. Lying is something
> everyone does.

You can't prove that. Yes most people lie , but that doesn't mean
every one lies. At least not intentionally.

Since 100% of people lie, I don't see how there is a
> case to link lying with atheism, but I'd be willing to see any
> evidence you have toward this.

My experience from talking to atheists on newsgroups like this is that
atheists do lie and more disingenuous than the average person.

> As far as atheists arguing with each other. Yes, this happens. I argue
> with atheists all the time. There is no reason that we should agree on
> anything other than the statement: "We don't believe in a god".
>

> > BTW, your argument also reveals why those Islamofascist terrorists
> > who blow civilians up are NOT Muslim, even though they claim to be.
>
> And how does it do that?
>

> > And makes a joke of all your moronic atheist cronies who have tried to
> > pretend that atheist states such as the USSR and Maoist China were
> > 'religions' because they hero-worshipped Lenin and Mao!
>
> The distinction between "cult" and "religion" is fuzzy, at best and
> debatable no matter how you draw the line. The main distinction seems
> to be popular acceptance. Christianity is not considered a personality
> cult of Jesus because it is so wide spread and accepted by the
> population. But this is irrelevant. I have no idea what atheism has to
> do with the USSR or Maoist China. Perhaps you could explain the
> connection?

If you has read the links he posted you would know.You need to read
some history. Read Russian and Chinese history the last 100 years.

State atheism has been defined by David Kowalewski as the official
"promotion of atheism" by a government, typically by active
suppression of religious freedom and practice.[1]

State promotion of atheism as a public norm was first practiced during
a brief period in Revolutionary France. Only socialist states have
done so since. State atheism may include active opposition to
religion, and persecution of religious institutions, leaders and
believers. The Soviet Union had a long history of state atheism,[2] in
which social success largely required individuals to profess atheism
and stay away from churches; this attitude was especially militant
under Joseph Stalin.[3][4][5] The Soviet Union attempted to suppress
religion over wide areas of its influence, including places like
central Asia.[6] The Socialist People's Republic of Albania under
Enver Hoxha went so far as to officially ban the practice of every
religion.[7]

Read and learn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism

> >     BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA!
>
> > Priceless!
>
> > I will leave you atheists to sort out your confusion and faction
> > fighting over what you believe.   B^]
>
> The confusion I'm more concerned with is yours.

Why are you ignoring your own confusion.First take the plank out of
your own eye then you will be able to take the speck out of your
brothers.

> > --
>
> > alt.atheism FAQ:
>
> >http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/
>
> >http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl...
>
> >   "Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
> >       -Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
> >    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest
>
> >    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest
>
> >   "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
> >       - Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
> >    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest
>
> >    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest
>
> >   "How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
> >       - Lenin
>
> >    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest
>
> >    http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg
>

> >http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-fa...Hide quoted text -

Maggsy

Mar 10, 2010, 6:23:10 AM3/10/10
On Feb 24, 12:02 am, "Smiler" <Smi...@joe.king.com> wrote:

Who is Mark and what do you mean by fully male?

, I also doubt that he
> has a fanny (= female genetalia, in the UK).
>
> --
> Smiler
> The godless one
> a.a.# 2279
> All gods are bespoke. They're all made to

> perfectly fit the prejudices of their believer- Hide quoted text -

Maggsy

Mar 17, 2010, 2:54:48 PM3/17/10
On Feb 28, 2:46 pm, "hypati...@comcast.net" <hypati...@comcast.net>
wrote:

> On Feb 21, 9:13 am, Maggsy <davidmaggs2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > >  >
> > >  > No we don't
>
> > > Yes you do, and trying to snip the evidence and run away from
> > > the truth merely shows you to be a
>
> > >  > moron.

> > > Perkins is the head of the Atheist Foundation, the Newspaper
> > > is quoting him verbatim..   B^]
>
> > > Why are atheists such ridiculous LIARS!?
>
> > Because they can't handle the truth.They lie all the time. I've tried
> > talking to them for years.
>
> No, you haven't.

You are lying.

You've tried to tell us what you want people
> to think we are for years.

Prove it?

And, you've always been deliberately
> wrong and a lying bigot.

Prove it?

> I'm not removing your cross-posting this time. I want people

> to see you for the lying bigot you are.- Hide quoted text -

fasgnadh

Mar 25, 2010, 8:06:38 AM3/25/10
Seon Ferguson wrote:

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Pink Fraud had nothing but witless ad hom to offer:

> How is atheism a religion?

Don't expect a rational answer from those hypocritical liars! B^D

Like Humpty Dumpty, they claim to be a religion when it's convenient
and deny it in the next breath! B^D

> atheists do not show any signs of religious rituals.

No one said they are a GENUINE religion.... there was NOTHING
genuine about the atheist states..

Why do you assume that ritual and a priesthood are essential to religion?

> So how exactly is atheism a religion again?

It should be obvious by now that none of the atheists
can justify their claim that is is;

# It's Official, Atheists claim to be a persecuted RELIGION: B^D
#

#

# "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
# of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
#
# "atheism counts as a religion, though we say
# we're not one, Perkins said." - The Age 29/1/2009Dr

all the atheists have wehn confronted by rational inquiry is mindless abuse;

>>> Fuck off, fasgnadh.
>>
>> Atheist thugs are incapable of reason, they snip the evidence
>> and leave nothing but witless abuse, revealing their irrationality.

--

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

Maggsy

Mar 28, 2010, 2:25:26 PM3/28/10
> What screwed up dictionary is that, bucko?- Hide quoted text -

I have already posted this more than once if you had been following
the thread, but just for you I will post it again.

A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious
devotion

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/religion

Militant atheists pursue their belief that gods and God do not exist
with zeal and devotion.That has been my experience of talking to
atheists over many years.

Maggsy

Mar 28, 2010, 2:26:44 PM3/28/10
On Mar 5, 9:19 pm, "Sid9" <s...@belsouth.net> wrote:
> "Maggsy" <davidmaggs2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Everyone except the Christians.

Maggsy

Mar 28, 2010, 2:37:23 PM3/28/10
On Mar 6, 12:39 am, "Smiler" <Smi...@joe.king.com> wrote:
> Maggsy wrote:
> > On Feb 21, 9:35 pm, "Scott Campbell" <thundering_pudd...@msn.com>
> > wrote:
>
> >> [...]
>
> >> Man, I want to party with _you_.

> >> How would you know? Can you prove one doesn't exist?
>
> > Valid. It's impossible to prove a negative so let's just say I'm
> > agnostic concerning irony meters. If you were being consistent though
> > you would be an agnostic concerning God's existence. Are you an
> > agnostic?
>
> >> Why do you go through life denying the existence of things
> >> you don't even believe in to begin with? Since you assert
> >> atheism is a religion, would not your lack of belief in irony
> >> meters count as a religion as well? I've seen the testimony
> >> of hundreds, if not thousands of citizens on UseNet who
> >> claim to own such devices
>
> > So you believe the testimony of people on the usenet?
>
> Where, exactly, did he say he believed them?

He didn't . He asked a question. I asked a question in return. No one
asserted anything.

> > Why do you not
> > believe the testimony of those that say they have had a personal
> > encounter with Jesus Christ and he has turned their life around and
> > made it better?You are not being consistent.
>
> You are not being honest.

What makes you think that? If we can't speak to each other with mutual
faith you are wasting my time.

> > - why is their testimony not
> > sufficient to settle the matter?
>
> I believe you owe me $10 million.
> Why is my testimony not sufficient to settle the matter?
> When will you be repaying that debt?

I have not asserted that some one's testimony is enough to settle the
matter.Eye witness testimony is enough especially if some one is
willing to die for what they saw like the first disciples did.This is
strong evidence.

> --
> Smiler
> The godless one
> a.a.# 2279
> All gods are bespoke. They're all made to

> perfectly fit the prejudices of their believer- Hide quoted text -

Ghod Dhammit

Mar 28, 2010, 3:00:30 PM3/28/10

As a slang expression. Used in cases like "football is his religion".
My, aren't _you_ the illiterate.

> http://www.thefreedictionary.com/religion

> Militant atheists pursue their belief that gods and God do not exist
> with zeal and devotion.That has been my experience of talking to
> atheists over many years.

a暗he搏sm (th-zm) n.
1. Disbelief in or denial of the existence of God or gods.
2. The doctrine that there is no God or gods.

From the very same dictionary that you, you moron, used.

Ghod Dhammit

Mar 28, 2010, 3:13:15 PM3/28/10

Your knowledge of the English language is pathetic.

>>> Why do you not
>>> believe the testimony of those that say they have had a personal
>>> encounter with Jesus Christ and he has turned their life around and
>>> made it better?You are not being consistent.
>>
>> You are not being honest.
>
> What makes you think that?

Your words do, cretin.

> If we can't speak to each other with mutual
> faith you are wasting my time.

You have more than a little time to waste. Perhaps you should go back
to talking only to your fellow inmates.

>>> - why is their testimony not
>>> sufficient to settle the matter?
>>
>> I believe you owe me $10 million.
>> Why is my testimony not sufficient to settle the matter?
>> When will you be repaying that debt?
>
> I have not asserted that some one's testimony is enough to settle the
> matter.Eye witness testimony is enough

Fucking hilarious! You're so fucking stupid, that you can say both yea
and nay at the same time!!

> especially if some one is willing to die for what they saw like the
> first disciples did.This is strong evidence.

You don't HAVE eyewitness testmony, cretin. IOW, NO evidence at all.

You remind me of my mother.

Smiler

Mar 28, 2010, 10:43:53 PM3/28/10

You were dishonestly putting words into his mouth, liar

>>> Why do you not
>>> believe the testimony of those that say they have had a personal
>>> encounter with Jesus Christ and he has turned their life around and
>>> made it better?You are not being consistent.
>>
>> You are not being honest.
>

> What makes you think that?

See above, liar.

> If we can't speak to each other with mutual
> faith you are wasting my time.

If you can't be honest you are wasting everyone's time, including your own.

>>> - why is their testimony not
>>> sufficient to settle the matter?
>>
>> I believe you owe me $10 million.
>> Why is my testimony not sufficient to settle the matter?
>> When will you be repaying that debt?
>

> I have not asserted that some one's testimony is enough to settle the
> matter.

I answered your question.

> Eye witness testimony is enough

Yet you try to deny my eye-witness testimony that you owe me $10 million.
When will you be repaying that debt? Do I have to sue you for it?

> especially if some one is
> willing to die for what they saw like the first disciples did.This is
> strong evidence.

Nope. It's some bullshit fairy tale that they believed.

fasgnadh

Mar 30, 2010, 7:08:13 PM3/30/10
Don Martin wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:41:30 -0700 (PDT), SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> On Mar 28, 6:27 pm, Don Martin <drdonmar...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> Please _name_ the "militant atheists" on this news group.

These two and all of BAWAA (Boring And Witless Atheist Arseholes) and
all those in alt.atheism who support and defend them [no atheist
in Usenet has ever denounced their violent sexual psychopathy!]

# From: Trance Gemini <trance...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 05:05:13 -0700 (PDT)
#
# On Sep 26, 5:46=A0am, Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net> wrote:
# >
# > We kill theists and shit down their throats
# > and not in a girly way.
# >
# > Warlord Steve
# > BAAWA
#
# ------------------------------------------------------------------
# BAAWA Knightette (?) Applicant

Trance signs up to Kill theists and shit down their throats. 8^o

So can one of you MIA [Militant Idiot Atheists] explain what the
girly way of killing people and shitting down their throats looks like,
in your expert opinion?

> Strangely enough, there have been several replies to the above,

Clearly others are not as clueless in detecting Militant Atheists
as you two self-blinkered dimwits.. remove your blinkers;

http://data5.blog.de/media/481/2584481_bdc195fac4_m.jpeg

> but none from
> the dipshit to whom it was initially addressed. Wonder why that is . . . .

He assumed if you ignored the 'several' responses you already had,
you were probably complete morons.

Thanks for proving his point.. so eloquently made! B^]

[...]

Maggsy

Apr 2, 2010, 11:11:23 AM4/2/10

Unfortunately this is very true.How I wish it wasn't so. I'm still
shocked sometimes by it and how irrational they are and how they won't
give evidence for their beliefs though.Then they say we are the
deluded one's.It's so ironic and sad.

> >> Atheist thugs are incapable of reason, they snip the evidence
> >> and leave nothing but witless abuse, revealing their irrationality.

Valid.

> --
>
> alt.atheism FAQ:
>
> http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/
>

> http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl...

>   "Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
>       -Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest
>
>   "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
>       - Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest
>
>   "How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
>       - Lenin
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest
>
>    http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg
>

> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-fa...- Hide quoted text -

Heather L.

Apr 2, 2010, 11:57:06 AM4/2/10
Maggsy wrote:
> On Mar 25, 1:06 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.
>>
>> all the atheists have wehn confronted by rational inquiry is
>> mindless abuse;
>

> Unfortunately this is very true.How I wish it wasn't so. I'm still
> shocked sometimes by it and how irrational they are and how they won't
> give evidence for their beliefs though.Then they say we are the
> deluded one's.It's so ironic and sad.

Can someone tell me what these 'atheist beliefs' are supposed to be?

I've been an atheist for decades... and I don't seem to have any 'atheist
beliefs'... Where can I get some...? And what would they be like...??

HL.

dh

Apr 4, 2010, 3:15:38 PM4/4/10
On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 16:57:06 +0100, "Heather L."
<Heat...@lit.co.uk> wrote:

>Maggsy wrote:
>> On Mar 25, 1:06 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.
>>>
>>> all the atheists have wehn confronted by rational inquiry is
>>> mindless abuse;
>>

>> Unfortunately this is very true.How I wish it wasn't so. I'm still
>> shocked sometimes by it and how irrational they are and how they won't
>> give evidence for their beliefs though.Then they say we are the
>> deluded one's.It's so ironic and sad.
>
>Can someone tell me what these 'atheist beliefs' are supposed to be?

There are both weak and strong atheists. Weak atheists don't
have any faith either way about whether or not God exists. That
being the case, any weak atheist who insults people for belief in
God's existence are displaying their own stupidity.
Strong atheists do have faith. They have faith that God does
not exist. Amusingly, the vast majority of people I've
encountered who very much appear to be strong atheists are also
ashamed to admit the faith that they necessarily must have in
order to be one. Why the great shame in their own faith? What do
they think they gain by attempting to deny it?

Heather L.

Apr 4, 2010, 3:23:13 PM4/4/10

See? Theism rots your brain -- to the extent that you're not content with
making up imaginary gods: you also make up imaginary atheists as well...

HL.

dh

Apr 4, 2010, 10:01:15 PM4/4/10
On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 20:23:13 +0100, "Heather L."
<Heat...@lit.co.uk> wrote:

>dh@. wrote:
>> On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 16:57:06 +0100, "Heather L."
>> <Heat...@lit.co.uk> wrote:

>>> Can someone tell me what these 'atheist beliefs' are supposed to be?
>>
>> There are both weak and strong atheists. Weak atheists don't
>> have any faith either way about whether or not God exists. That
>> being the case, any weak atheist who insults people for belief in
>> God's existence are displaying their own stupidity.
>> Strong atheists do have faith. They have faith that God does
>> not exist. Amusingly, the vast majority of people I've
>> encountered who very much appear to be strong atheists are also
>> ashamed to admit the faith that they necessarily must have in
>> order to be one. Why the great shame in their own faith? What do
>> they think they gain by attempting to deny it?
>
>See? Theism rots your brain

What sort of theism are you trying to fault for pointing out
that there are different types of atheism and why, do you know?

>-- to the extent that you're not content with
>making up imaginary gods: you also make up imaginary atheists as well...

Are you trying to pretend that there are no strong atheists,
or no weak atheists? Do you have any idea why you want to pretend
that one group does not exist, or are you trying to pretend that
neither of them exist?

Heather L.

Apr 4, 2010, 10:06:42 PM4/4/10

Why are you asking an atheist questions when you are obviously much happier
just making shit up...?

HL.

dh

Apr 5, 2010, 3:49:13 PM4/5/10
On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 03:06:42 +0100, "Heather L."
<Heat...@lit.co.uk> wrote:

To help you reveal how clueless you are, if you're referring
to what I asked you. But remember that I began by answering your
question and telling you about two different types of atheism,
and THEN asked you which one you wanted to pretend does not
exist, or if you want to pretend that neither do.

I also challenged you to try explaining what sort of theism

are you trying to fault for pointing out that there are different

types of atheism and why because I was curious if you had any
idea at all what you thought you were trying to talk about. It
appears that as I suspected, you had/have no idea whatsoever.

>when you are obviously much happier
>just making shit up...?

So you believe there are no atheists who don't have a belief,
and you also believe there are no atheists who do have a belief.
LOL!!! What sort of atheists do you think do exist, if you can
think at all?

omprem

Apr 5, 2010, 4:35:25 PM4/5/10

Atheists have beliefs all of which are erroneous.

Virgil

Apr 5, 2010, 8:25:06 PM4/5/10
In article
<33e25795-4772-4767...@w17g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
omprem <ompr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >     So you believe there are no atheists who don't have a belief,
> > and you also believe there are no atheists who do have a belief.
> > LOL!!! What sort of atheists do you think do exist, if you can
> > think at all?
>
> Atheists have beliefs all of which are erroneous.

If that were so, it would be a refutation of the scientific theories of
quantum theory, relativity, evolution and all of the many other
scientific theories that the brightest scientists, almost all of whom
are atheists, believe in.

There is a reason why the vast majority of top scientists, at least in
the USA and Great Britain, are atheists, and it is is because they do
not find anything of any god anywhere.

Lesser lights are less able to see that light.

Message has been deleted

dh

Apr 6, 2010, 4:25:25 PM4/6/10

That poor creature doesn't appear to have any idea what she
believes, which I have found to be surprisingly often the case
with those people. Then there are the ones who obviously have a
high enough degree of faith that God does not exist to ridicule
people who consider the possibility that he does, yet at the same
time they pathetically though amusingly try to deny their own
faith. I feel certain she is guilty making it even more sad she
can't comprehend that at least strong atheists exist, since she
appears to be one herself.

Maggsy

Apr 8, 2010, 12:58:09 PM4/8/10

So you say. What is your source for this?

> My, aren't _you_ the illiterate.
>
> >http://www.thefreedictionary.com/religion
>
> > Militant atheists pursue their belief that gods and God do not exist
> > with zeal and devotion.That has been my experience of talking to
> > atheists over many years.
>

> a·the·ism  (th-zm) n.

> 1. Disbelief in or denial of the existence of God or gods.
> 2. The doctrine that there is no God or gods.

Is this supposed to prove something? It proves nothing except that
atheists have doctrines which I'm sure is something else you will
deny.

>  From the very same dictionary that you, you moron, used.

Typical militant atheist .Can't produce any evidence for your
assertions so you have to resort to name calling. Grow up?

Maggsy

Apr 8, 2010, 1:02:12 PM4/8/10

So you say. Prove it?

> >> You are not being honest.
>
> > What makes you think that?
>
> Your words do, cretin.

Does the phrase begging the question mean anything to you. You
obviously have issues.

> > If we can't speak to each other with mutual
> > faith you are wasting my time.
>
> You have more than a little time to waste.  Perhaps you should go back
> to talking only to your fellow inmates.

You are obviously a troll and wasting my time. You don't have anything
constructive to bring to the debate and I don't feed trolls. Good
bye.Plonk.

> >> I believe you owe me $10 million.
> >> Why is my testimony not sufficient to settle the matter?
> >> When will you be repaying that debt?
>
> > I have not asserted that some one's testimony is enough to settle the
> > matter.Eye witness testimony is enough
>
> Fucking hilarious!  You're so fucking stupid, that you can say both yea
> and nay at the same time!!
>
> > especially if some one is willing to die for what they saw like the
>
>  > first disciples did.This is strong evidence.
>
> You don't HAVE eyewitness testmony, cretin.  IOW, NO evidence at all.
>

> You remind me of my mother.- Hide quoted text -

Maggsy

Apr 8, 2010, 1:04:54 PM4/8/10

Prove it?

> >> You are not being honest.
>
> > What makes you think that?
>
> See above, liar.

You are the liar not me. By calling me a liar you lie.

> > If we can't speak to each other with mutual
> > faith you are wasting my time.
>
> If you can't be honest you are wasting everyone's time, including your own.

Thats not for you to decide is it, but you are wasting my time.Welcome
to my killfile. I don't feed Trolls. Goodbye.

> >> I believe you owe me $10 million.
> >> Why is my testimony not sufficient to settle the matter?
> >> When will you be repaying that debt?
>
> > I have not asserted that some one's testimony is enough to settle the
> > matter.
>
> I answered your question.
>
> > Eye witness testimony is enough
>
> Yet you try to deny my eye-witness testimony that you owe me $10 million.
> When will you be repaying that debt? Do I have to sue you for it?
>
> > especially if some one is
> > willing to die for what they saw like the first disciples did.This is
> > strong evidence.
>
> Nope. It's some bullshit fairy tale that they believed.
>
> --
> Smiler
> The godless one
> a.a.# 2279
> All gods are bespoke. They're all made to

duke

Apr 8, 2010, 4:32:34 PM4/8/10
On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 18:25:06 -0600, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:

>> Atheists have beliefs all of which are erroneous.

>If that were so, it would be a refutation of the scientific theories of
>quantum theory, relativity, evolution and all of the many other
>scientific theories that the brightest scientists, almost all of whom
>are atheists, believe in.

God created every law of science throughout the universe, known and unknown.

>There is a reason why the vast majority of top scientists, at least in
>the USA and Great Britain, are atheists

They aren't.

The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

fasgnadh

Apr 8, 2010, 9:17:06 PM4/8/10
Virgil wrote:
> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Heather L. expresses atheist angst at the phenomenal success of Jesus:

>> Rubbish, why are atheists so self delusional when it comes to the
>> massive influence and success of religion, and their own catastrophic
>> failure?
>>
>> Every great and enduring civilisation has been based on revealed
>> spiritual values.. In the West, Christianity has inspired, created and
>> endured for over 2000 years.
>

> Most of the "spiritual values" of any religion were stolen,
> or at least borrowed, from earlier religions

In other words, SHARED.. and CONSISTENT, among religions,
congratulations Virgil, even you, the dumbest of dumb atheists
has finally had a realisation of something vitally important...
the shared moral values are proof of the Eternal and Enduring
faith of God... values which are entirely absent from atheist regimes

> that eventually faded out.

No, Judaism endures, Christianity and Islam brought the same God, the
same spiritual teachings, to entire NEW AUDIENCES...

The appropriate image is a Relay Race;
where the Torch is passed to successive runners, it is the same Light,
it is the same Truth, but in each epoch ot is carried forth by a fresh
runner, and witnessed by a whole new crowd.

Right now, it is sweeping the FORMER atheist shithole regimes,
with HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of new converts!

B^]

You are making considerable progress in understanding the essential
Harmony and Unity of religion. Clearly God loves Diversity. Look
at any ecosystem, the variety of flowers, each leaf on a tree different,
each snowflake, unique, yet all part of a holistic harmony.

Your attempts to portray the shared Truth among religions as 'borrowed'
or 'stolen' is Priceless, and amusing, as it is Gifted to all without
exception!

Even you atheists live in it's light. You choose to live in
Predominately RELIGIOUS societies, whose laws are shaped by those
shared spiritual Laws, now embodied in the laws of the secular states!

B^D

You are finally starting to get it! You are bathed in spiritual
truth, as surely as you are bathed in the light of the Sun, whether
you acknowledge the Light, or deny it, and try to live in darkness. B^]

> The ideas that survived

the ones based on revealed spiritual truth...

> did so by evolution's "survival of the fittest",

which sees scientific, moral and artistic TRUTH endure,
while those derived from nothing by arrogant
atheists, failed, along with the catastrophic disasters
of the atheist regimes based upon them....

Those atheist states were characterised by the ABSENCE
of spiritual values, by hubris and

[...]

fasgnadh

Apr 8, 2010, 9:34:13 PM4/8/10
Virgin hasn't heard of the Indian classic,let alone tried any positions:
> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Christopher A. Lee wrote:
>>

>>> Lewis comes up regularly. What he describes isn't recognisable as an
>>> atheist to any atheist because he shows no understanding of any of the
>>> atheist positions.
>>
>> That's the problem, atheists have more positions than the Kama Sutra,
>> they claim they have no 'beliefs' then print them on t-shirts and the
>> sides of buses, where the Advertising standards body declares they are
>> UNPROVEN OPINIONS! B^D
>>

> There is no "Karma Sutra" [sic] that has any any positions at all.

Liar:

http://www.ebookee.com/Karma-Sutra-for-21st-Century-Lovers_406934.html

http://au.ask.com/web?l=dis&qsrc=999&siteid=7004&o=7004&q=karma+Sutra&ifr=1

see also

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kama_Sutra B^D

As I said, ignorant atheists have more positions than the Kama Sutra

http://www.lietuvos.net/istorija/communism/communism_photos2/392millones.jpg

http://www.lietuvos.net/istorija/communism/communism_photos2/44camboyano.jpg

>> #
>> #
>> # "the state established atheism as the only scientific truth."
>> # - Daniel Peris,
>> # "Storming the Heavens: The Soviet League of the Militant Godless"
>> # Cornell University Press 1998 ISBN 9780801434853
>> #
>> #
>> # "State atheism has been mostly implemented in communist
>> # countries, such as the former Soviet Union,[1] China,
>> # Communist Albania, Communist Afghanistan, North Korea,
>> # Communist Mongolia and Poland under communist rule also
>> # promoted state atheism and suppressed religion.
>> # - Forced out: the fate of Polish Jewry in Communist Poland.
>> # Wolak, Arthur J. p 104
>> #
>> # In these nations, the governments viewed atheism as an
>> # intrinsic part of communist ideology.

> The opinions of those who claim to KNOW that there is a god

We are discussing atheists, no wonder you want to change the subject!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

If you want to discuss religion, post in alt.religion.. ;-)

> "There's probably no God, So Don't Worry, Be Happy" seems
> quite mild by comparison to the totally unfounded claims of
atheists:

http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html

All of this is obvious to rational human beings,
> fasgadh's friends
(something Virgin doesn't have, and is jealous of)

and goes over the heads of ignorant, blinkered atheists.

fasgnadh

Apr 8, 2010, 9:43:39 PM4/8/10
Les Hellawell presented the entire rational argument for atheism:

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Don Martin wrote:

So that was done so convincingly that the atheists were SHAMED
into silence! Q.E.D:

and seconded by all the other atheists, struck dumb when confronted
by the truth about the failure of atheism;

fasgnadh

Apr 8, 2010, 10:14:20 PM4/8/10
On Feb 23, 8:27 am, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:
> In article <vQBgn.9290$pv.2...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,

>  fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>>Pink Fraud had nothing but witless ad hom to offer:

>>> Fuck off, fasgnadh.
>>
>>Atheist thugs are incapable of reason, they snip the evidence
>>and leave nothing but witless abuse, revealing their irrationality.

Note how the filthy atheist Liars snipped ALL the evidence
that they are filthy atheit liars, leaving only the LAST two
lines describing their tactics, and then LYING again:

> Note that fasgadh is guilty of the same sort of witless abuse and
> irrationality that he accuses others of committing.

No, I placed evidence of atheist beleifs, and of atheists
snipping that evidence and lying about it, and you snipped
the evidence and lied about it.

Me calling you atheist thugs incapable of reason who
whip the evidence anf leave nothing but witless abuse
is confirmed by atheist posts doing precisely that as all the
examples in this thread illustrate.

Your post accusing, again removing the evidence and
falsely accusing me repeats the atheist aversion to'evidence,
truth and integrity, and is no more than further witless abuse
from an atheist liar.

fasgnadh

Apr 8, 2010, 10:43:47 PM4/8/10
Virgil reveals his ignorance of the Hindu Classics: AND SEX! B^D

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Virgin hasn't heard of the Indian classic,let alone tried any positions:

>>> There is no "Karma Sutra" [sic] that has any any positions at all.
>>
>> Liar:

Why do atheist nitwits such as Virgil think
they can deny that for which evidence exists,
and has been presented.. There is a Kama Sutra, (2 spellings)
and it does have positions, other than the one preventing Virgil
from seeing, or admitting the truth: B^D

>> http://www.ebookee.com/Karma-Sutra-for-21st-Century-Lovers_406934.html
^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^

> How is it that the picture does NOT show any "Karma Sutra" then?

Perhaps you need to remove your head from your atheist blinkers
in order to see the truth; B^D

http://data5.blog.de/media/481/2584481_bdc195fac4_m.jpeg

> Note that "Kama Sutra" and "Karma Sutra" are quite distinct

Sure, they are SPELT DIFFERENTLY! BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAH

BOTH SPELLINGS **EXIST**!!! BOTH SHOW **POSITIONS**..

Your's is completely untenable!!! It's based on lies
and a confused attempt to run a SPELLING FLAME,
which simply reveals what a PATHETIC WITLESS LYING TROLL
you are.. no better than any atheist cretin in this NG! B^]

>> As I said, ignorant atheists have more positions than the Kama Sutra
>

> That is not what you said,

Yes I did, and since then I have rubbed your nose in it, because
you are such a malign, venemous, lying cretin that you are
easily led by the nose and can't see that there are two spellings,
both refer to real books which contain the Indian positions for
pleasures you have clearly ignorant of, and will clearly NEVER
experience becasue no homo sapiens female will ever pollute the
gene pool by allowing you to swim in it..... B^]

Now,

HOW LONG ARE YOU ATHEIST LIARS GOING TO RUN FROM
THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR **ORIGINAL LIE** which you have
all abandoned and are DESPERATELY inventing NEW LIES
to cover your defeat: B^]

Cadit Quaetio!

Kadaitcha Man

Apr 8, 2010, 10:59:56 PM4/8/10
"fasgnadh", thou bowlegged bondsman. Die a beggar. Ye dispensed:

> Virgil reveals his ignorance of the Hindu Classics: AND SEX! B^D
>> fasgnadh wrote:
>>> Virgin hasn't heard of the Indian classic,let alone tried any
>>> positions:

>>> Liar:
>
> Why do atheist nitwits such as Virgil think they can deny that for which
> evidence exists, and has been presented.. There is a Kama Sutra, (2
> spellings) and it does have positions, other than the one preventing
> Virgil from seeing, or admitting the truth: B^D

The Kama Sutra has positions that appear to be downright fucking
impossible.

--
"Read my blob or shut the hell up."
Blobbi Sanchez in news:c6r6r556ot5heg1kv...@4ax.com

Blobbi Sanchez in the news:
http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200905/r368616_1709151.jpg

fasgnadh

Apr 8, 2010, 11:02:50 PM4/8/10
Xan Du wrote:
> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> "Virgil", thou greasy-haired peeled priest. Ye hath eaten me out of house
>> and home, and hath put all my substance into that fat belly of thine. Ye
>> exuded:
>>
>> *BUMP*
>>
>>> Not if there is an omniscient god, as such conflicts with free will.
>>
>> How so?
>>
> Some definitions of omniscience include perfect knowledge of future
> events. That might tend to negate free will.

Rubbish.

You confuse predictive capacity with control.

I can perfectly predict (calculate the trajectory) of an arrow.
I do not control it's flight, the archer does.

If you jump off a cliff I predict you will smash your brains out on the
rocks below.

Predicting that outcome does not, in an way, affect your free will
to jump or not jump.

Even if I know you are depressed, see you standing on the edge and
am fairly sure that you are likely to jump, that knowledge
does not determine your choice. As your friend, I, or God, may have
told you that suicide is a mistake. But Should God suspend the laws
of gravity to save you, and NEGATE your free will? Then we are mere bots.

And that explains why he won't even interfere if your LDS(?)
leaders have feet of clay, or priests are paedophiles..
that's our job to fix, he merely provides the Handbook,
we get to choose whether to apply it.

But, just because the knowledge of outcomes is PERFECT, in God's case,
does not change the distinction between predictive capacity or
presience, and free will. We could go on and discuss restorative
Justice, which is possible if there is an afterlife.. but that's
another story...

Hope that clears that up for you.

There is a rider on my explanation; B^]

I can predict that Virgil will lie at every turn,
and that IS because he is my puppet, I control
his mind and can make him jump in any direction
I wish. ;-)

To test this send me an address to which I will email
details of an experiment and my prediction and
demonstrate what a lying, witless drone that
imbecilic member of the atheist Borg is! ;-)

I predict that description of him will drive him to
lie absurdly about me for weeks to come.

B^D

WoooT! B^D

> -Xan

fasgnadh

Apr 8, 2010, 11:21:19 PM4/8/10
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> "fasgnadh", thou bowlegged bondsman. Die a beggar. Ye dispensed:
>
>> Virgil reveals his ignorance of the Hindu Classics: AND SEX! B^D

>> Why do atheist nitwits such as Virgil think they can deny that for which
>> evidence exists, and has been presented.. There is a Kama Sutra, (2
>> spellings) and it does have positions, other than the one preventing
>> Virgil from seeing, or admitting the truth: B^D
>
> The Kama Sutra has positions that appear to be downright fucking
> impossible.

LOL !

You accept that years of training is required to master Quantum Physics,
or pole vaulting.. so there are Tantric schools.. (you guys don't
really believe the worlds religions were laggardly in exploring sex, do
you?) ... just keep practising! ;-)

The proof of the pudenda is in the eating!

Ken

Apr 8, 2010, 11:28:11 PM4/8/10
On Apr 8, 8:21 pm, fagsnadh

Proved to the world he's a raving fundy lunatic

fasgnadh

Apr 9, 2010, 1:54:39 AM4/9/10
As predicted Virgil snipped the answer and repeated the question:

Virgil snipped all of that logical answer, as predicted,
and simply repeats Xan du's error, already dealt with above! B^]

Here is the S-L-O-W B-O-Y who has had his homework done
for him, pretending it's all his own work, as he submits
the SAME error as was made by the boy he stole it from! B^D

Roll two dice..

Do you believe that the outcome is determined by
natural forces such as gravity, air resistance, force,
spin, shape of the die... or by the SUPERNATURAL INTERVENTION
OF GOD?

It's a simple question.

I believe that natural forces are at work, and that if I could
measure ALL the natural forces, perfectly, I could predict the
roll of the dice, just as by measuring all the variables we
can (imperfectly) predict the weather.

Virgil believes that perfect prediction of that dice roll
would make me a God, and would become the CAUSE of the outcome!

B^D

> If any god could have perfect predictive capacity, and Fasgadh's gods
> are allegedly all perfect,

Who said we need to include God in this? Why are you atheists
so obsessed with God, and attribute your beliefs about God's
to other people?

IF I can predict the roll of the dice, or the weather, then
you are claiming that I control the dice or the weather,
and have become a God.

I merely claim that perfect measurement of all the physical
parameters would make prediction quite simple, and no
supernatural 'control is implied or required to make it happen.

So why, if God predicts it, should it be any different.

My prediction that you will snip, lie and misrepresent does
not CAUSE you to snip lie and misrepresent. It merely anticipates
you doing it... and you choose, freely, never to disappoint!

B^]

> then it would be impossible for any lower
> being to act otherwise than as predicted,

You haven't proven that. It's just a baseless assertion.

The human could choose to do something else.

But then If I could perfectly predict their behaviour,
I would predict them changing their mind.

But the prediction does not cause the behaviour,
no more than me predicting you will steal Xan Du's homework makes
you do it!

B^D

> so that humans could not choose between more
> than one option when only the one predicted option
> is a real possibility.

Both options are a real possibility.. Heads OR Tails.

If I predict Heads, what supernatural force are you saying
could cause the coin to obey my prediction?

B^]

If I have perfect knowledge of the coins initial state,
force applied, angular momentum etc I can predict the outcome..
but that initial state, force applied and angular momentum
are all chosen by you and your arm flicking the coin.

not by my KNOWLEDGE of it! BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

If you try to argue Quantum effects I will just laugh. B^]

> Thus Fasgadh must deny either free will or any godly existence.

I choose not to deny any 'Godly existence', for which there is
no proof of non-existence, thus exercising both my free will
and my reason.

And you are now logically, and Royally, fucked!

You clearly can't control my behaviour, as I have predicted yours. B^]

>> Hope that clears that up for you.
>>
>> There is a rider on my explanation; B^]
>>
>> I can predict that Virgil will lie at every turn,
>> and that IS because he is my puppet, I control
>> his mind and can make him jump in any direction
>> I wish. ;-)

As I predicted what Virgil would do, according to Virgil
I Control him, and have deprived him of his Free Will!

B^]

Anyone want a door mat, or a Willie Warmer? B^D

I am prepared to rent him out as a party trick.

He already has his Gimp suit, and he will do anything I predict!

I predict he will continue to snip arguments he can't follow,
let alone refute, and lie.

Now stand back and watch him perform for me:

fasgnadh

Apr 9, 2010, 2:00:45 AM4/9/10
TehGhodTrole wrote:
> Virgil wrote:

>>> Rubbish.
>>>
>>> You confuse predictive capacity with control.
>>
>> If any god could have perfect predictive capacity, and Fasgadh's gods
>> are allegedly all perfect, then it would be impossible for any lower
>> being to act otherwise than as predicted, so that humans could not

>> choose between more than one option when only the one predicted option
>> is a real possibility.
>
> Unsupported assertion by way of modal fallacy. Claim fails. Crash. Burn.
>
> In your confusion you have confused yourself by taking the idea of
> foreknowledge and applying it to omniscience. Foreknowledge implies
> operation in time, but if God is outside of time then God knows what God
> knows by way of timelessly observing what goes on. Therefore God's
> knowledge of what choice you will make comes about from timelessly
> observing what choice you did make.
>
> You dug a deep hole of anthropomorphism and promptly fell into it.

Yes, but you could have played with him before eviscerating
his idiocy! B^D

> Please try again.

And when he does.. remind him that any perfect prediction
of his behaviour means you CONTROL him(sic).. and then point him
over a cliff.. or rent him to friends as a party trick. ;-)

fasgnadh

Apr 9, 2010, 2:10:37 AM4/9/10
Mike Painter wrote:

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Xan Du wrote:

>>> Some definitions of omniscience include perfect knowledge of future
>>> events. That might tend to negate free will.
>> Rubbish.
>>
>> You confuse predictive capacity with control.
>>
>> I can perfectly predict (calculate the trajectory) of an arrow.
>> I do not control it's flight, the archer does.

> let's play with your inane idea.
> Let's give the arrow free will.

But it's the archer that has choice, not the arrow.

Can you explain how an arrow can have Free Will?

..and you think calculating the trajectory of an arrow is inane? B^D

My point was simple, It should have had the word 'Suppose' in front
of the perfectly predict.. but the point still remains.

Prediction is not causation.

Kadaitcha Man

Apr 9, 2010, 2:32:42 AM4/9/10
"fasgnadh", thou grotesque braggart vile. A wonder and a pointing stock
to every idle rascal. Ye hee-hawed:

> TehGhodTrole wrote:

>> Virgil wrote:

>>> If any god could have perfect predictive capacity, and Fasgadh's gods
>>> are allegedly all perfect, then it would be impossible for any lower
>>> being to act otherwise than as predicted, so that humans could not
>>> choose between more than one option when only the one predicted option
>>> is a real possibility.
>>
>> Unsupported assertion by way of modal fallacy. Claim fails. Crash.
>> Burn.
>>
>> In your confusion you have confused yourself by taking the idea of
>> foreknowledge and applying it to omniscience. Foreknowledge implies
>> operation in time, but if God is outside of time then God knows what
>> God knows by way of timelessly observing what goes on. Therefore God's
>> knowledge of what choice you will make comes about from timelessly
>> observing what choice you did make.
>>
>> You dug a deep hole of anthropomorphism and promptly fell into it.
>
> Yes, but you could have played with him before eviscerating his idiocy!
> B^D

I consider going straight for the jugular to be a most efficient manner
of dealing with atheist fuckwits. I measure success by the lack of
replies I get.

>> Please try again.
>

> And when he does.. remind him that any perfect prediction of his
> behaviour means you CONTROL him(sic).. and then point him over a
> cliff.. or rent him to friends as a party trick. ;-)

http://i26.tinypic.com/wwfeom.jpg

fasgnadh

Apr 9, 2010, 2:39:22 AM4/9/10
Virgil snipped the evidence as predicted, ..he has no Free Will: B^D

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> On Feb 23, 8:27 am, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:

There's the evidence of atheists claiming to be a religion...

as predicted Virgil snipped it!

There's the evidence of my perfect prediction that Virgil
would snip the evidence! B^]

He Snipped it!

According to Virgil, that means

a) he has no free will and
b) Virgil thinks I'm God.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

"If any god could have perfect predictive capacity, and Fasgadh's gods
are allegedly all perfect, then it would be impossible for any lower
being to act otherwise than as predicted, so that humans could not
choose between more than one option when only the one predicted option

is a real possibility." - Virgil

Virgil blames my Perfect Prediction for him being unable to act
otherwise than as predicted!

HE IS MINE TO CONTROL! BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Here boy... FETCH! B^D SNIP THIS POST, VIRGIL!!!!

>> Note how the filthy atheist Liars snipped ALL the evidence

>> that they are filthy atheist liars, leaving only the LAST two

>> lines describing their tactics, and then LYING again:

Another perfect prediction of Virgil's behaviour, he snipped
it AND lied:

>>> Note that fasgadh is guilty of the same sort of witless abuse and
>>> irrationality that he accuses others of committing.
>>

>> No, I placed evidence of atheist beliefs, and of atheists

>> snipping that evidence and lying about it, and you snipped
>> the evidence and lied about it.
>>
>> Me calling you atheist thugs incapable of reason who

>> snip the evidence and leave nothing but witless abuse

>> is confirmed by atheist posts doing precisely that as all the
>> examples in this thread illustrate.

Including Virgil's response, perfectly predicted!

>> Your post accusing, again removing the evidence and
>> falsely accusing me repeats the atheist aversion to'evidence,
>> truth and integrity, and is no more than further witless abuse
>> from an atheist liar.
>

> Fasgnadh snipped all of our evidence,

You had no evidence.. I invite you to put it back.

O predict you won't, because you presented no evidence
and so can't.

According to you I can stifly your Free Will by
predicting your behaviour as perfectly as that!

so.. you are my little Usenet bitch! B^D

> A practical application of the "Golden Rule" rewritten as
> "Do as you have been done to".

Oh, you are done already.. I'm just rubbing your nose in it!

fasgnadh

Apr 9, 2010, 2:44:02 AM4/9/10
Virgil persists in demonstrating his idiocy:
> But a god knowing, either before the fact or timelessly,
> means that you have at most the appearance
> of choice and not its actuality.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA!

How predictable!

fasgnadh

Apr 9, 2010, 2:54:14 AM4/9/10
Virgil wrote:
> If your god knows before what a result will be after,
> it is no different in terms of human freedom of action
> from your god commanding that result.

I gave you the opportunity to tell us if you thought the
real world was the product of natural forces or the
supernatural.. I made my view clear below, and you CHOSE,
as predicted, to SNIP the evidence of what I believe,
and Lie about it.. giving us YOUR beliefs about god, and
claiming it's 'my' god when I am the one arguing ONLY
natural forces are at work!! B^] Game, Set, Match!

Q.E.D.

>> I believe that natural forces are at work,

and Virgil the closet theist can continue to tell you about God! B^]

fasgnadh

Apr 9, 2010, 3:01:16 AM4/9/10
Inertial wrote:

> "Virgil" <Vir...@home.esc> wrote in message

>>> what > God
>>
>> But a god
>
> Or anything
>
>> knowing,
>
> and not just guessing, knowing

>> either before the fact or timelessly, means that you
>> have at most the appearance of choice and not its actuality.
>
> Exactly.

I saw you coming.. up the garden path..

I knew you would knock on the door, and in that moment
I stole your Free Will and you were forever MY PLAYTHING!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA

> Do we indeed have 'free' will?

Not you and Virgil, you are such simple bots that
I can predict your thoughts and thus I control them...

No .. don't reach for your TinFoil Hat...

(see how good at this I am ;-)

> There are certainly arguments against it.

Oh, no one ever said you atheists can't SURRENDER IT,
we have all seen your capacity for being MINDLESS AUTOMATONS:

http://www.thearchetypalconnection.com/images/RedGuardsLow.JPG

fasgnadh

Apr 9, 2010, 3:09:02 AM4/9/10
Virgil wrote:
> In article <xxzvn.18275$pv.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>> Mike Painter wrote:
>>
>>> let's play with your inane idea.
>>> Let's give the arrow free will.
>
>> But it's the archer that has choice, not the arrow.
>
> I.e., your god which has the choice.

You think the archer is your god? B^D

So here is Virgil telling us that he believes 'God' makes us
do what we do! B^D

Priceless!

>> Prediction is not causation.
>
> Perfect prediction, which humans lack but some people allege that some
> gods, whatever they are, have, is indistinguishable from causation.

But just because YOU find your arse indistinguishable from your elbow
does NOT mean they are the same!!! B^D

Although it does explain why you think it's a Hat:

http://data5.blog.de/media/481/2584481_bdc195fac4_m.jpeg

Kadaitcha Man

Apr 9, 2010, 3:10:55 AM4/9/10
"fasgnadh", thou rotten dismal. Die and be damned. Ye spewed:

And all of it unsustained, meandering, illogical codswallop.

I did say he'd get fucked over if he took his single beady eye off his
pseudo-science.

Hey. I predicted his behaviour and the outcome. I too control him.

fasgnadh

Apr 9, 2010, 3:14:47 AM4/9/10
TehGhodTrole wrote:
> Inertial wrote:
>
>> "Virgil" <Vir...@home.esc> wrote in message

>>> I.e., your god which has the choice.

>>> Perfect prediction, which humans lack but some people allege that some
>>> gods, whatever they are, have, is indistinguishable from causation.
>>
>> I agree ..
>
> Well, yes, you would. You're a fuckwit and only a fuckwit would agree
> with something already proven to be a fuckwitted notion.

They are perfectly predictable.. which according to them
means they are mindless automatons and we are Gods! B^D

Sounds like a Good deal..

Shall I predict they come over and clean your toilet...

with their tongues? B^]

>> prediction is not cause. But perfect prediction removes and
>> possibility of free will (ie it is not possible for the outcome to be
>> any different than a what perfect prediction says it will be).
>>
>> Of course, whether or not we actually have 'free will' (or whether we
>> only think we do) is a different question.
>
> All of that was already dispensed with as being a logical fallacy, you
> less useless fuck on a stick.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

They are the BEST atheism has to offer!

fasgnadh

Apr 9, 2010, 3:23:08 AM4/9/10

We can share.. you get Monday-Wednesday, I'll have him Thursday to
Saturday and Sunday I have rented him to some bikers as a butt-plug.

We can split the cash.

If they decide to keep him I will happily give up my three days
because he really is COMPLETELY USELESS

Perhaps one of us should predict he walks in front of a bus? ;-)

Kadaitcha Man

Apr 9, 2010, 5:20:46 AM4/9/10
"fasgnadh", thou festered peevish brat. I do repent the tedious minutes I
with thee have spent. Ye dodged:

Filthy money.

> If they decide to keep him I will happily give up my three days because
> he really is COMPLETELY USELESS
>
> Perhaps one of us should predict he walks in front of a bus? ;-)

No need. If you extrapolate his illogic to its conclusion then you and I
are gods. I'll toss you for the right to merely make it happen.

bobsyo...@yahoo.com

Apr 9, 2010, 1:28:15 PM4/9/10

"duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message

> On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 18:25:06 -0600, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:
>
>>> Atheists have beliefs all of which are erroneous.
>
>>If that were so, it would be a refutation of the scientific theories of
>>quantum theory, relativity, evolution and all of the many other
>>scientific theories that the brightest scientists, almost all of whom
>>are atheists, believe in.
>
> God created every law of science throughout the universe, known and
> unknown.

Chuckle .......

and your evidence is ...............................?

(***** crickets chirping)

Message has been deleted

Reverend Dave

Apr 9, 2010, 2:45:12 PM4/9/10

> On Mar 28, 8:00�pm, Ghod Dhammit <g...@att.net> wrote:
>> On 3/28/2010 1:25 PM, Maggsy wrote:

> So you say. What is your source for this?
>

>> My, aren't _you_ the illiterate.
>>
>> >http://www.thefreedictionary.com/religion

>> > Militant atheists pursue their belief that gods and God do not
>> > exist with zeal and devotion.That has been my experience of talking
>> > to atheists over many years.
>>

>> a�the�ism �(th-zm) n.
>> 1. Disbelief in or denial of the existence of God or gods.
>> 2. The doctrine that there is no God or gods.
>>

> Is this supposed to prove something? It proves nothing except that
> atheists have doctrines which I'm sure is something else you will
> deny.

It doesn't prove that at all. Not all dictionaries define it as having
any doctrine.

Atheism is a lack of belief in the existence of a god or gods. Nothing
more.

--
Men become civilized, not in proportion to their willingness to believe,
but in proportion to their readiness to doubt - Ambrose Bierce

It is loading more messages.