Edmond Wollmann

1 view

John Ingram

Aug 31, 2004, 10:19:38 PM8/31/04
Why is Wollmann such an asshole?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 31, 2004, 11:51:12 PM8/31/04
John Ingram <alsima...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:666
$g.lf.5ln.MiNiSgA...@3e4b23.424:

> Why is Wollmann such an asshole?

Don't sell the Pantyhead short, he's also a failure, loser and scumbucket.

http://www.smbtech.com/ed

HTH!

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 1, 2004, 12:50:43 PM9/1/04
Cujo DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message news:<ch3gvg$c49$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>...

> John Ingram <alsima...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:666
> $g.lf.5ln.MiNiSgA...@3e4b23.424:

SNIP!

Thank you for your response. It seems that there is an inability to
stay focused on, or to deal with, the issues at hand. I am not really
interested nor inclined to attempt to resolve personal intonations
implicate in these responses. Astrology is the alt.group hierarchy
topic for this group.

If my posts serve you use them-if they don't, don't.
I do not ask anyone to believe ANYTHING I say simply on the basis that
I said it.

One must take responsibility for their psychological reactions in
interactions with others that are not conducive to logical
resolutions, nurturing insight, or inspired conversation-and reframe
them. I would really rather discuss issues rather than personalities
(which is fallacious) and wish you the best in your pursuits. It is my
sincere hope that you can rid yourself of this negativity and
pettyness. I have faith that you can, regardless of how miserable you
insist on being.

Although healthy competition is always a catalyst, I feel that this
component is out of control and is interfering in this case. I find it
unproductive and would rather not waste time in sarcasm and or
blaming. Time is very important to me and I enjoy personal development
and spirited conversation. I post on usenet with the intention of
learning and/or sharing what I know.
If in the future we can refrain from personal defenses and innuendo I
would be glad to resume with the issues at hand.
Thank you for understanding if I choose not to respond any further in
any other way than this until then.

"And in the morning of my life and in the evening of my day, I will
try to understand in what you say. Through all that life can give to
you, only true love will see you through and we'll stand beside you
now in what you say." The Moody Blues "Every Good Boy Deserves Favor"

Integrity...
Merlin returns for Arthur at his birth as promised by Uther for
favors;
Uther to Merlin; "To kill and be King is that all?"
Merlin; "perhaps not even that."
Uther; "Merlin you strike me with words hard as steel!"
Merlin; "You betrayed the Duke, you stole his wife, you took his
castle-now no one trusts you! You are not the one!"

Triumph...
Merlin the magician said after victory by King Arthur over evil
throughout the land; "Be silent, be still, that's it. And look upon
this moment. Savor it. Rejoice with great gladness, great gladness.
Remember it always, for you are joined by it, you are one under the
stars! Remember it well then, this night, this great victory. So that
in the years ahead you can say, 'I was there that night, with Arthur
the King!
For it is the doom of men that they forget."

Courage of conviction...
Arthur to Lancelot upon confrontation at the bridge;
"Your arrogance bores me! Draw your sword so that I may humble you and
your arrogant boasts and with one mighty blow of Excalibur send you
into the sea!
Lancelot: Your zeal blinds you to the truth! It is not a wild boast
sir-but a curse, for I have never been defeated in joust or duel and
seek a king worthy of my service as his humble knight." Excalibur

Permeation...
Arthur to Merlin after his death;
"Merlin is that you? Are you a dream now?"
Merlin;
"A dream to some-to others a nightmare!"

No regret...
"You see Arthur, love is like this bread. You never know what it will
be like until you've tasted it, and then of course.......its too
late." Merlin

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
AOL http://hometown.aol.com/ehwollmann/myhomepage/business.html

wollma...@spam.free

Sep 1, 2004, 8:50:43 AM9/1/04
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://www.nocem.org/
http://www.rahul.net/falk/quickrefs.html#W

el...@no.spam

Sep 1, 2004, 1:26:19 PM9/1/04
In article <35325a08.04090...@posting.google.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Thank you for your response. It seems that there is an inability
>to stay focused on, or to deal with, the issues at hand. I
>am not really interested nor inclined to attempt to resolve
>personal intonations implicate in these responses. Astrology is
>the alt.group hierarchy topic for this group.

What you need:

http://edmobookclub.com/am/187996709X

Dan Baldwin

Sep 1, 2004, 1:28:52 PM9/1/04

No, Cujo did not write "SNIP!", he wrote :

> Don't sell the Pantyhead short, he's also a failure, loser and scumbucket.
>
> http://www.smbtech.com/ed
>
> HTH!

HTH!

--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

I am a minion of Satan, but my powers are mainly administrative.

Hail the un-alive

Message has been deleted

m II

Sep 1, 2004, 7:16:28 PM9/1/04
el...@no.spam wrote:

That price is so LOW! It's been cut to the bare bone.

mike

Mr. 4X

Sep 1, 2004, 7:19:48 PM9/1/04
alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in message

> Cujo DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
>> John Ingram <alsima...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:666
>> $g.lf.5ln.MiNiSgA...@3e4b23.424:
>
> SNIP!
>
> Thank you for your response. It seems that there is an inability to
> stay focused on, or to deal with, the issues at hand. I am not really

sane.

> interested nor inclined to attempt to resolve personal intonations
> implicate in these responses. Astrology is the alt.group hierarchy
> topic for this group.
>
> If my posts serve you use them-if they don't, don't.
> I do not ask anyone to believe ANYTHING I say simply on the basis that
> I said it.

You 'only' spam a few dozen incoherent screeds over and over again.

> One must take responsibility for their psychological reactions in
> interactions with others that are not conducive to logical
> resolutions, nurturing insight, or inspired conversation-and reframe
> them. I would really rather discuss issues rather than personalities
> (which is fallacious) and wish you the best in your pursuits. It is my
> sincere hope that you can rid yourself of this negativity and
> pettyness. I have faith that you can, regardless of how miserable you
> insist on being.
>
> Although healthy competition is always a catalyst, I feel that this
> component is out of control and is interfering in this case. I find it
> unproductive and would rather not waste time in sarcasm and or
> blaming. Time is very important to me and I enjoy personal development
> and spirited conversation. I post on usenet with the intention of
> learning and/or sharing what I know.
> If in the future we can refrain from personal defenses and innuendo I
> would be glad to resume with the issues at hand.
> Thank you for understanding if I choose not to respond any further in
> any other way than this until then.
>
> "And in the morning of my life and in the evening of my day, I will
> try to understand in what you say. Through all that life can give to
> you, only true love will see you through and we'll stand beside you
> now in what you say." The Moody Blues "Every Good Boy Deserves Favor"
>

> Integrity...SLAP!

That's something you don't have.

Sarah

Sep 2, 2004, 5:41:30 PM9/2/04
John Ingram <alsima...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<666$g.lf.5ln.MiNiSgA...@3e4b23.424>...

> Why is Wollmann such an asshole?

Why are you such a fucking dimwit as to cross-post this to
alt.legend.king-arthur and alt.religion.wicca?

John Ingram

Sep 2, 2004, 5:50:01 PM9/2/04
Sarah <soli1...@juno.com> wrote:

>> Why is Wollmann such an asshole?

>Why are you such a fucking dimwit as to cross-post this to
>alt.legend.king-arthur and alt.religion.wicca?

Why are you being such a fucking retard of a crybaby
while doing the same thing?

Joseph Bartlo

Sep 2, 2004, 6:17:36 PM9/2/04

The only dimwits here are you andt he other goddamned liars trying to
start crap with someone who never did a thing against you in the first
place. Let's see your meteorology degree. Didn't think so, pest. Any
more lies from you will be refuted later.

Message has been deleted

Mr. 4X

Sep 2, 2004, 7:01:29 PM9/2/04
Joseph 'Foamy' Bartlo <jba...@verizon.invalid.net> wrote in message

Simply by adding her name into the 'pest' list?

(BTW flaming or trolling is not lying.)

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Sep 3, 2004, 3:05:33 AM9/3/04
I did not write this:

Be still! and revere C.R. Osterwald, who blessed us with their presence on 02
Sep 2004...

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

Message has been deleted

Screamingwitch©2004

Sep 3, 2004, 10:38:54 AM9/3/04
On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 08:36:18 -0600, "C.R. Osterwald" <r...@dev.null> :
cacked this fuckin treat out!

>I did not write this:

yes you did!

--
SCREAMINGBITCH!
anyone wybourn, manor, pitsmoor, parson cross?

i change my sig everree now and then.its no big deal...
like an insect that needs attention with a can of aerosol and a lighter,,
they are both short lived

"No one takes any notice of trolls posting through alt.net.news or whatever
anonymous server you idiots use." -- Mike Clayton

mhm35x29
OFM#20
flower; One 22 six 0 six seven seven five.````

"you shut your mouth,how can you say i go about things the wrong way, i am human and i need to be loved, just like every fucker else does"

"i didnt mean to be so rude, but i must speak frankly, Mr Shankley"

Frater V.V.L
Hierophant
Temple of Anubis No.2
Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
Rosicrucian Order of Alpha et Omega.

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

http://screamingwitch.blogspot.com/

http://www.geocities.com/screamingwitch2000/FUKTS.html

def leppard

John Griffin

Sep 3, 2004, 11:07:26 AM9/3/04
soli1...@juno.com (Sarah) wrote:

> John Ingram <alsima...@yahoo.com> wrote

>> Why is Wollmann such an asshole?

> Why are you such a fucking dimwit as to cross-post this to
> alt.legend.king-arthur and alt.religion.wicca?

Show us your tits, bimbo Sarah.

Joseph Bartlo

Sep 3, 2004, 12:13:00 PM9/3/04
More kookancing liars posting libel and bullshit.

I did not write this:

Screamingwitch©2004

Sep 3, 2004, 12:19:55 PM9/3/04
On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 09:13:00 -0700, Joseph Bartlo
<jba...@verizon.invalid.net> :

cacked this fuckin treat out!
>More kookancing liars posting libel and bullshit.

FUCKOFF!

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Sep 3, 2004, 1:32:03 PM9/3/04
Be still! and revere Joseph Bartlo, who blessed us with their presence on
03 Sep 2004...

> More kookancing liars posting libel and bullshit.

You want some libel, kook?

We can provide you with that, right from the comfort of your own
newsfroup.

Lady Chatterly

Sep 8, 2004, 10:16:56 PM9/8/04
Joseph Bartlo <jba...@verizon.invalid.net> wrote:

>The only dimwits here are you andt he other goddamned liars trying to
>start crap with someone who never did a thing against you in the first
>place. Let's see your meteorology degree. Didn't think so, pest. Any
>more lies from you will be refuted later.

Take off that mask! Don't you think it's a little early for Halloween?

Seth Bullock

Sep 10, 2004, 1:21:56 AM9/10/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Lady Chatterly <jba...@dev.null> wrote in message news:<1e226c9....@chatterly.130.133.1.4>...

> Why does the header contain my name but the posters are not discussing me?

Because sometimes a header's all ya need, freak.

Seth Bullock

Sep 10, 2004, 1:23:25 AM9/10/04
el...@no.spam wrote:

> In article <35325a08.04090...@posting.google.com>,
> The cowardly usenet clown Edmond Wollmann <alcha...@yahoo.com> whined:

>>Why does the header contain my name but the posters are not discussing me?
>

> Because it does, moron. Why do you live for people
> discussing you?
>
> Why do you think you are a hero? Here's a great example
> of you being a big fuckin' hero:
>
> "I flipped my mustang end over end into a ditch in NM and
> killed my best friend"
>
> You're such a big hero that you brag about killing your best
> friend. Did you even *try* to pull him out of that ditch or
> did you just sit there feeling sorry for yourself watching
> him drown?

I think he waited for him to croak and then took his money from his wallet.

> --
> http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

Jim Phillips

Sep 10, 2004, 11:02:26 AM9/10/04
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 el...@no.spam wrote:

> In article <35325a08.04090...@posting.google.com>,
> The cowardly usenet clown Edmond Wollmann <alcha...@yahoo.com> whined:
>
> >Why does the header contain my name but the posters are not discussing me?
>
> Because it does, moron. Why do you live for people
> discussing you?
>
> Why do you think you are a hero? Here's a great example
> of you being a big fuckin' hero:
>
> "I flipped my mustang end over end into a ditch in NM and
> killed my best friend"
>
> You're such a big hero that you brag about killing your best
> friend. Did you even *try* to pull him out of that ditch or
> did you just sit there feeling sorry for yourself watching
> him drown?

I think you've forgotten: Eddy heroically went back for his
friend twice (trying to swim with a cast on his arm--how heroic!), while
some bystanders (who just happened to be on a deserted stretch of road in
the middle of the night) just sat there and refused to help. Whatta guy!

--
Jim Phillips, jphillip at bcpl dot net
"By far the vast majority of my tax cuts go to those at the bottom." G.W.

Dan Baldwin

Sep 10, 2004, 1:57:00 PM9/10/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Lady Chatterly <jba...@dev.null> wrote in message news:<1e226c9....@chatterly.130.133.1.4>...
> Why does the header contain my name but the posters are not discussing me?

Because it doesn't take long to come to the conclusion that you're a
plagiarizing fuckstain, so thread drift is inevitable.

> Here, let me help you all.
>
> Articles and Education

http://www.smbtech.com/ed

Good call.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 9, 2004, 10:13:28 PM9/9/04
alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in

> Lady Chatterly <jba...@dev.null> wrote in message

> Why does the header contain my name but the posters are not discussing

> me? Here, let me help you all.

> Articles and Education
> http://www.smbtech.com/ed

That's all the help anyone needs, kook.

wollma...@spam.free

Sep 9, 2004, 6:09:31 PM9/9/04

Message has been deleted

Sarah

Sep 19, 2004, 6:50:21 AM9/19/04
Seth Bullock <se...@ydeadwoodsdhardware.net> wrote in message news:<chrdlj$mag$2...@pita.alt.net>...

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>
> > Lady Chatterly <jba...@dev.null> wrote in message news:<1e226c9....@chatterly.130.133.1.4>...

QUIT CROSS-POSTING TO COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT GROUPS, YOU FUCKWIT.

Sarah

Sep 19, 2004, 6:51:05 AM9/19/04
<wollma...@spam.free> wrote in message news:<Wollmann...@spam.free>...

IS THERE A POINT TO THIS CRAP???

Sarah

Sep 19, 2004, 6:51:57 AM9/19/04
Cujo DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message news:<chr2k7$n3r$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>...

ONE MORE TIME, QUIT CROSS-POSTING AND STICK TO THE SUBJECT OF THE
DAMNED NEWSGROUP, BRAINLESS.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 19, 2004, 9:19:04 AM9/19/04
soli1...@juno.com (Sarah) wrote in

Since you neglected to specify which group, I'm forced to wonder just what
the fuck you're talking about, you st00pid cunt rag.

Request DENIED.

Come back when you're coherent or something, asswipe.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

A [Temporary] Dog

Sep 19, 2004, 9:42:22 AM9/19/04
On 19 Sep 2004 03:51:57 -0700, soli1...@juno.com (Sarah) painted a
red bull's eye on her forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy and
shouted:

>Cujo DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message news:<chr2k7$n3r$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>...
>

>ONE MORE TIME,

And this time, with feeling!

>QUIT CROSS-POSTING

You first.

>AND STICK TO THE SUBJECT OF THE
>DAMNED NEWSGROUP,

I don't see alt.satan in the newsgroup line, but you're perfectly on
topic in alt.fucknozzles.

>BRAINLESS.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

BTW, did anyone hear the story of the witch who tried to pull a sword
from a stone durring the big ne snowstorm of February 2003?

--
- A (Temporary) Dog | Certified PSF / Virtual Kookhound
"Dog of Disinformation" | Guild Dog for the "We're *Not* Lost

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 19, 2004, 10:06:39 AM9/19/04
"A [Temporary] Dog" <amunged...@munged.see.sig> wrote in

> On 19 Sep 2004 03:51:57 -0700, soli1...@juno.com (Sarah) painted a
> red bull's eye on her forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy and
> shouted:
>
>>Cujo DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
>>

>>ONE MORE TIME,
>
> And this time, with feeling!
>
>>QUIT CROSS-POSTING
>
> You first.
>
>>AND STICK TO THE SUBJECT OF THE
>>DAMNED NEWSGROUP,
>
> I don't see alt.satan in the newsgroup line, but you're perfectly on
> topic in alt.fucknozzles.
>
>>BRAINLESS.
>
> Don't be so hard on yourself.

Don't get her all hot and bothered by saying "hard on", dammit. Hace pity
on the animal kingdom.

> BTW, did anyone hear the story of the witch who tried to pull a sword
> from a stone durring the big ne snowstorm of February 2003?

You need not hace bothereded, this dipshit will always be on topic in
alt.fucknozzles.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.

"At the moment, half the spool of this group is subsequent to things that
I wrote. That bores the hell out of me too." - Fucknozzle Jr.

Seth Bullock

Sep 19, 2004, 2:33:54 PM9/19/04

Which newsgroup was relevant to your post, you ALLCAPS ranting cunt?

Seth Bullock

Sep 19, 2004, 2:34:51 PM9/19/04
Sarah wrote:

Which newsgroup do you mean, jizzlips? You posted your rant to 8 of them.

Message has been deleted

AltTest

Sep 19, 2004, 10:55:56 AM9/19/04
to mail...@dizum.com
In article <e3b8c0ab.04091...@posting.google.com>

Yawn.

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.

Message has been deleted

Bookman

Sep 20, 2004, 5:26:18 AM9/20/04

"Sarah" <soli1...@juno.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Sure. Pissing you off works for me.

Keep dancing, beeyatch.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

Dan Baldwin

Sep 20, 2004, 1:34:16 PM9/20/04

The Lady Chatterly bot has already been nominated for HL&S, yes?

Dan Baldwin

Sep 20, 2004, 1:35:37 PM9/20/04

Proper study and mediation upon the nocems will help one locate the
<Caps Lock> key.

Dan Baldwin

Sep 20, 2004, 1:36:59 PM9/20/04

Please to be listing the newsgroup which you are wanting to keep
on-topic. We (tinw) could always use more elbow room, and the trash bins
in ne.weather are getting kind of full, so it'd be nice to have a new
fall vacation spot.

DrPostman

Sep 20, 2004, 2:51:08 PM9/20/04
On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:34:16 -0700, Dan Baldwin
<dan_b...@invalid.com> wrote:

>Sarah wrote:
>>
>> Seth Bullock <se...@ydeadwoodsdhardware.net> wrote in message news:<chrdlj$mag$2...@pita.alt.net>...

>> QUIT CROSS-POSTING TO COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT GROUPS, YOU FUCKWIT.
>
>The Lady Chatterly bot has already been nominated for HL&S, yes?

Should have used more than one web page to draw those replies from.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"Prooves your a idiot!"
- Ferrt displays his brilliance

Message has been deleted

el...@no.spam

Sep 20, 2004, 7:18:36 PM9/20/04
In article <e3b8c0ab.04091...@posting.google.com>,
Sarah <soli1...@juno.com> showed hormonal problems:

>ONE MORE TIME, QUIT CROSS-POSTING AND STICK TO THE SUBJECT OF THE
>DAMNED NEWSGROUP, BRAINLESS.

How long have you had this problem with hypocrisy?

--
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

Eru Ilúvatar

Sep 20, 2004, 7:52:56 PM9/20/04
Meat-->Plow <Me...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>My guess is the Witch group.

You misspelled Bitch?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 20, 2004, 8:13:01 PM9/20/04
Dan Baldwin <dan_b...@invalid.com> wrote in

> Sarah wrote:
>>
>> Cujo DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
>>
>> ONE MORE TIME, QUIT CROSS-POSTING AND STICK TO THE SUBJECT OF THE
>> DAMNED NEWSGROUP, BRAINLESS.
>
> Please to be listing the newsgroup which you are wanting to keep
> on-topic. We (tinw) could always use more elbow room, and the trash
> bins in ne.weather are getting kind of full, so it'd be nice to have a
> new fall vacation spot.

YUO HACE BEEN SUSSED OUT AS AN INGORANAT YATZ, YOU GAYLORD!!!1!!!

buckethead

Sep 20, 2004, 11:38:38 PM9/20/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> [...]

> your arrogant boasts and with one mighty blow of Excalibur send you
> into the sea!
> Lancelot: Your zeal blinds you to the truth! It is not a wild boast
> sir-but a curse, for I have never been defeated in joust or duel and
> seek a king worthy of my service as his humble knight." Excalibur
>
> Permeation...
> Arthur to Merlin after his death;
> "Merlin is that you? Are you a dream now?"
> Merlin;
> "A dream to some-to others a nightmare!"
>
> No regret...
> "You see Arthur, love is like this bread. You never know what it will
> be like until you've tasted it, and then of course.......its too
> late." Merlin
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/
>
> Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
> © 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

that made no sense dude.
--
Known Pinheads:

Archie Leach, Fox Mulder, Ken Pangborn, Earl Something, The space boss,
Brandon Hex, Mike SIgman, Richard Bullis, Allan Connor, Joey Bartload,
Eddie Wollman, Dan Kettler, Viv Eshwar and Doctor Jai, FArris Jarwad,
Twonky and so many others, even you, Ray.

el...@no.spam

Oct 7, 2004, 5:57:25 PM10/7/04
In article <gLsZc.58328$jZ5.39362@clgrps13>,
m II <ohmwork...@spots.ca> wrote:

>> What you need:
>>
>> http://edmobookclub.com/am/187996709X

>That price is so LOW! It's been cut to the bare bone.

All the better for the destitute wollkook.

John Griffin

Oct 8, 2004, 8:33:44 AM10/8/04
el...@no.spam () wrote:

Have you ever seen one of those things that compresses surplus paper into
"logs" for the fireplace? I think it would be a nice gesture if we could
take up a collection and buy one for Incoherent Edmo. He probably has
enough copies in his garage to keep him cozy through the winter.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted