WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2007

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler

May 9, 2007, 2:28:15 AM5/9/07
<music>"20th Century Fox Fanfare"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_9kgqn7DQ
</music>

The time has come to announce the winners of the April 2007 Usenet Kook
Awards. Envelopes, please!

<music>drumroll</music>

KOOK OF THE MONTH

The winner is...NIGHTBAT OF ALT.ASTRONOMY!

18 votes Nightbat of alt.astronomy
08 votes L.W.(Bill) Hughes II
05 votes gb6...@yahoo.com
01 votes None of the above

Congratulations, Commander! Your group has won the award, your chaplain
has won the award, now you, after several close calls, have also finally
won the award. You hace fully arrived as a kook!

CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH

The winner is...GERALD C. NEWTON OF ALT.CULTURE.ALASKA!

20 votes Gerald C Newton
05 votes Alt.Astronomy Saucerheads
04 votes Bozo de Niro of alt.comedy.standup
03 votes "newschool" of soc.men
00 votes None of the above

Congratulations, Gerry! You thoroughly stomped the opposition. Pleace to
inform us when you realize that complaining to the domain name registrar is
a completely ineffective method of netkkkopping and that kookologists don't
conspire on real estate message boards that archive USENET poasts.

COWARD OF THE MONTH

The winner is...GERALD C. NEWTON OF ALT.CULTURE.ALASKA!

19 votes Gerald Newton of alt.culture.alaska
07 votes Steve "BowTie" Young
05 votes Michael "Miguel" Cranston
02 votes PorchMonkey4Life
01 votes Linda Gore
00 votes None of the above

Congratulations, again, G-dolf! You conducted the most public and thorough
campaign RL campaign against a web site owner and a news service provider
since Chuck Lysaght, against some of the very same targets. Do you know
what happened to Chuckles? The police visited him and told him to knock
it off. Funny how that works.

LOONEY MAROON AWARD

The winner is...GERALD C. NEWTON OF ALT.CULTURE.ALASKA!

19 votes Gerald C Newton
10 votes MassiveProng, a.k.a. "NunYa Bidness"
05 votes Linda Gore
01 votes Salvador Astucia
00 votes None of the above

Congratulations a third time, Gerry Neutron. Your meltdown was one of the
silliest things on AUK in a long time. By the way, how is your stock in
the web-hosting company doing?

GOLDEN KILLFILE

The winner is...RHONDA LEA KIRK!

10 votes Rhonda Lea Kirk
07 votes Jerry Howe, a.k.a. "Puppy Wizard"
05 votes Dirk Bruere
03 votes None of the above

Congratulations, Margot Lane! A plurality of the voters wish that your
companion Lamont's ability to cloud men's minds included the ability to
make your poasts disappear as well.

JOSEPH BARTLO PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE AWARD

The winner is...PROFESSEUR VON TWOSTEPS!

18 votes Professeur Von TwoSteps
13 votes MassiveProng, a.k.a. "NunYa Bidness"
01 votes Respondant
00 votes None of the above

Congratulations, Poofy! Your one-month release from the Galactic Killfile
showed that the voters of AUK think that you're just as pathetic as ever.
Now, back into your cell!

BOB ALLISAT MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER

The winner is...GERALD C. NEWTON OF ALT.CULTURE.ALASKA!

28 votes Gerald C. Newton
02 votes Rhonda Lea Kirk
01 votes Neither of the above

Congratulations a fourth time, G-dolf! If you'd swallowed Sean's hook any
harder, you'd have had to call a proctologist to pull the lure out of you.

Don't leave yet, Gerald. You won a fifth award this month, the...

EMMETT GULLEY OBSESSO AWARD

"A special award - reserved solely for the most obsessive, stalker kooks on
Usenet."

The winner is...GERALD C. NEWTON OF ALT.CULTURE.ALASKA!

This was voted on by acclamation earlier in April and is already on Kookle,
but I wanted to present the award to you while you were already receiving
your other prizes. Now, get the Hell off my stage, stalker!

PALMJOB PADDLE

The winner is...PORCHMONKEY4LIFE!

14 votes PorchMonkey4Life
11 votes Professeur Von TwoSteps
04 votes Crash Street Kidd
00 votes None of the above

Good work, MonkeyBoi! You used your release from the Galactic Killfile to
prove that you are still just as big a spankard as you were when you were
first confined. Some things don't change.

TONY SIDAWAY DRAMA QUEEN AWARD

The winner is...MIKE "MIGUEL" CRANSTON!

17 votes Mike "Miguel" Cranston
10 votes Alex "Dink" Cain
06 votes Neither of the above

Congratulations, Lamont! Your ability to cloud men's minds couldn't hide
how much you begged for the attention of the kookologists you claim you
despise.

VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

The winner is...TOM POTTER!

15 votes Tom Potter
08 votes Greysky
02 votes Neither of the above

Good work, Tom! You really are shaping up to be quite the mad scientist on
USENET. Fifty quatloos says Nightbat will be inviting you to be part of
the Elite Space Science Officer Corps of alt.astronomy by Labor Day.

GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY

The winner is...BARBARA SCHWARZ!

20 votes Barbara Schwarz
10 votes Rhonda Lea Kirk & Michael "miguel" Cranston
01 votes Neither of the above

Congratulations, Babs! Your crusade for THE TRVTH has been recognized.
Pity it won't make the documents you seek magically appear in /this/
dimension.

GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER "KICKED @$$" AWARD

The winner is...STEVE CHANEY!

12 votes Steve Chaney
11 votes Linda Gore
02 votes Neither of the above

Congratulations, Wonderbra! Just because the kookologists are now poking
your longtime adversary on soc.singles with all the sharp sticks at their
disposal doesn't mean that you've won your fight with him, all your chest-
beating to the contrary..

SPECIAL OPS CODY MEMORIAL PURPLE HEART

The winner is...BOZO DE NIRO OF ALT.COMEDY.STANDUP!

15 votes Bozo de Niro of alt.comedy.standup
10 votes Linda Gore
02 votes Neither of the above

What can I say to someone whose usernym is one of the better self-spanks on
USENET? Oh, yes, good work continuing to uphold the tradition of your
froup, which has had only two regulars win AUK Kook Awards, both of whom--
you and Jason "JJayBoyd" Plawner--won the Special Ops Cody. One would
think that a group of people who should be skilled at dealing with hecklers
wouldn't be so lame. Keep it up and alt.comedy.standup will earn the
reputation of having the worst flame warriors on USENET.

TAR & FEATHERS

The winner is...BARBARA SCHWARZ!

14 votes Barbara Schwarz
09 votes Honest John
07 votes Linda Gore
02 votes None of the above

Congratulations again, Babs! It's not just the regulars of ARS who want
you run out of USENET on a rail. Now, back into the Galactic Killfile with
you until you do something /acutely/ Bobo-worthy, like be deported.

BUSTED URINAL AWARD

The winner is...ROBERT "MOP JOCKEY" WOLFE!

18 votes Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
07 votes Hagar
01 votes Neither of the above

Congratulations, UNIXD0RK! All of your poast-humping and ko0k-slurping
have really managed to stink the joint up. Your discipline is not to be
tied up with two bisexual girls, but to join with Vito Kuhn to clean up
Fluffy's Litter Box. Here, have a shovel.

UNABOMBER SURPRISE

The winner is...MCP OF SOC.MEN!

13 votes MCP of soc.men
07 votes Johnny "Top Cop" Wizard
04 votes John Fields
02 votes None of the above

Congratulations, Piggy! How many words does it take to say "OINK"?

BOLO BULLIS FOAM DUCK

The winner is...PorchMonkey4Life

28 votes YES
03 votes NO

Congratulations, MonkeyBoi! When you beat both Chuck Lysaght and Richard
"T3H ST00P1D" Bullis for Office of Village Idiot, you showed that you were
among the most moronic kooks ever to arrive in AUK--by magic carpet, no
less. Now, cretin, back into the Galactic Killfile with you, before your
idiocy becomes contageous!

ORDER OF THE HOLEY SOCKPUPPET

We hace a tie!

14 votes Michael "Howdy/TrumpetoftheLord" Schmidt
14 votes Sylvia "PSYLVIA" Sullivan
02 votes Neither of the above

Congratulations, sockpuppeteers! Your efforts at trying to hide
yourselves, however transparently, have finally been recognized--PSYLVIA
for her morphing, and Howdy for using an array of self-promoting identities
to post about himself both on USENET and on guestbooks and comment pages.

BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG-WHISTLE AWARD

The winner is...STEVE "BOWTIE" YOUNG, TRAINED BY LIONEL!

16 votes Steve "BowTie" Young, trained by Lionel
12 votes Dr. Andrew B. Chung, trained by Flying Rat
00 votes Neither of the above

Congratulations, Lionel! You finally got recognized for having a fanboi
who has been fr0gging you since 2004, if not earlier, and who has
faithfully followed you around and projected his misbehavior onto you for
years.

EDMOND WOLLMANN MEMORIAL RUBBER TURKEY, EASTER SUNDAY 2007

The winner is...DR. ANDREW B. CHUNG!

15 votes Dr. Andrew B Chung
10 votes Michael "Miguel" Cranston
07 votes PorchMonkey4Life
01 votes None of the above

Congratulations, Double-Doctor! I suppose your idea of witnessing on
Christianity's holiest day is to melt down on USENET. You've done it
/twice/ now!

PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER

The winners are...SEAN MONAGHAN AND CUJO DE SOCKPUPPET!

27 votes Fake Caballista/Alcatroll LART,
Sean Monaghan and Cujo de Sockpuppet
05 votes Fake legal complaint to Google, Michael "Miguel" Cranston
00 votes Neither of the above

Congratulations, Sean and Cujo! You hace much trolling grateness!!!1!!!

HAMMER OF THOR

The winner is...Wally Anglesea

28 votes YES
00 votes NO

It's unanimous! All hail Wally!!!1!!!

OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL

The winner is...MICHAEL "MIGUEL" CRANSTON!

12 votes Michael "Miguel" Cranston
11 votes Nightbat of alt.astronomy
07 votes David Tholen

Congratulations, Lamont! You managed to squeak out a victory over one of
the biggest whiner about the evil coffee boys of AUK with your whining.
Now, are you going to tell us (TINU) that you were really shedding
crocodile tears?

OFFICE OF VILLAGE IDIOT

The winner is...VITO KUHN, A.K.A. "FRITO KUHNTROLL"

14 votes Vito Kuhn, a.k.a. "Frito Kuhntroll"
12 votes Gerald Newton of alt.culture.alaska
06 votes PorchMonkey4Life

Congratuations, Frito! You managed to win this office over two of the most
persistent campaigners to annoy AUK with their st00pidity in several years.
Now, join Mop Jockey in cleaning Fluffy's Litter Box. Catch the shovel!

KOOKI INFORMATION MINISTER

The winner is...BRAD GUTH!

18 votes Brad Guth
08 votes Dr. Andrew B. Chung
08 votes Linda Gore

Congratulations, Guthball! Your induction into the elite Earth and Spaced-
out Science Officer Corps of alt.astronomy helped secure you this office.
Pleace to amuse the coffee boys with your astonishing misinformation.

MINISTRY OF CIRCLE JERKS

The winners are...MIKE "MIGUEL" CRANSTON AND RHONDA LEA KIRK!

15 votes Mike "Miguel" Cranston and Rhonda Lea Kirk
14 votes news.groups.proposals

Nice work, Lamont and Margot! You managed to beat out, however narrowly, a
group that has occupied this office under two different names, so notorious
has their circle-jerking been. May your efforts, which you see as the good
fight, but which others see as the work of partners in crime, keep you
together in the minds of AUK for as long as you deserve, which shouldn't be
very long.

This concludes the announcement of the winners of the April 2007 Usenet
Kook Awards. Forty-eight people submitted forty-eight ballots. Three
ballots were from notorious disenfranchised net.kooks and were discarded.
Of those, one was a fr0ggery and one was for a candidate not on the ballot
for a self-created award. A fourth was from someone eligible to vote, but
for a candidate not on the ballot. Fluffy was pleased with the shredded
paper in his litter box. Consequently, forty-four ballots were deemed
valid and counted.

See you all later this month, when, with any luck at all, the first round
of voting for the Kook Tarot Deck will take place. Until then, enjoy and
all hail Ming, Bob, and Fluffy!

And now, a special recessional in honor of this month's big w(h)inner,
Gerald Newton of alt.culture,alaska!

<music>"Theme to 'Northern Exposure'"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoM6IM1w7Hg
</music>
--
The Co-Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler of AUK
http://www.caballista.org/auk/index.html

Eru Ilúvatar

May 9, 2007, 2:55:03 AM5/9/07
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler <wran...@caballista.org> wrote:

> GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY
>
> The winner is...BARBARA SCHWARZ!
>
> 20 votes Barbara Schwarz
> 10 votes Rhonda Lea Kirk & Michael "miguel" Cranston
> 01 votes Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Babs! Your crusade for THE TRVTH has been recognized.
> Pity it won't make the documents you seek magically appear in /this/
> dimension.

Babs, you won and you deserve it!

Message has been deleted

Gerald C Newton

May 9, 2007, 3:24:54 AM5/9/07

So your newsgroup is currently being crosspost flooded by posters from
Databasix.com?
Here's how to remedy the situation.

http://www.psicounsel.com/burnorebusters2.htm

Archie Leach

May 9, 2007, 3:25:30 AM5/9/07
Henry-Schmidt <schm...@nottellin.nahah> wrote:

>Silly kook haven't learned by now that your lame awards aren't having
>the desired effect on me. Yer just a pathetic tard who enjoys a spot of
>monkey jizz here and there.
>
>Most of your colleagues have figured out that they really are in fact
>*owned* by me. And they now flee from my posts rather than confront me.
>All the tard tricks you tried to use against me backfired dramatically.
>I turn your ill-planned tactics against you and you become demoralized
>and even more *owned*.
>
>Funny how kooks masquerading as kookologist get owned in a matter of a
>few posts.
>
>No Gallactic Killfile will everprotect you, as$clown. Haven't you
>learned by now that the abuse stops on my schedule not on yours. That's
>one of the many perks of being an owner (of so many kookologist-posing
>kooks).

This acceptance speach is teh APPROVEDEST~!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archie Leach

May 9, 2007, 3:29:11 AM5/9/07

Cute, so you found bDan's page. Whoop de doo doo.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Flying Rat

May 9, 2007, 5:22:32 AM5/9/07
In article <f1rplv$ch8$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>,
wran...@caballista.org says...

> BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG-WHISTLE AWARD
>
> The winner is...STEVE "BOWTIE" YOUNG, TRAINED BY LIONEL!
>
> 16 votes Steve "BowTie" Young, trained by Lionel
> 12 votes Dr. Andrew B. Chung, trained by Flying Rat
> 00 votes Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Lionel! You finally got recognized for having a fanboi
> who has been fr0gging you since 2004, if not earlier, and who has
> faithfully followed you around and projected his misbehavior onto you for
> years.

Can't argue with that. This BWMDW contest had two strong entries and the
biggest k00k won. Bowtard and Chunk would make a lovely couple, the
Siegfried and Roy of fakery

> EDMOND WOLLMANN MEMORIAL RUBBER TURKEY, EASTER SUNDAY 2007
>
> The winner is...DR. ANDREW B. CHUNG!
>
> 15 votes Dr. Andrew B Chung
> 10 votes Michael "Miguel" Cranston
> 07 votes PorchMonkey4Life
> 01 votes None of the above

PROOF of K00K yet again. Expect to be hosed with Chunkspray about crowns
and convictions. He's so predictable, but most schizos generally can be
made to erupt on cue

FR

Archie Leach

May 9, 2007, 5:15:10 AM5/9/07
Henry-Schmidt <schm...@nottellin.nahah> wrote:

>Lionel wrote:
>> On Wed, 09 May 2007 03:50:28 -0400, Henry-Schmidt
>> <schm...@nottellin.nahah> boggled at how lame the Kooks are these
>> days, then wrote:

>>> Another tard dying to get dealt with
>>
>> ROTFL!
>>
>> You can't 'deal with' anything or anybody, munchkin. ;^)
>>
>Which is why you do nothing but run as far away from me as you can get.
>Duck and running is yer specialty.

-yawn-

Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

May 9, 2007, 9:30:47 AM5/9/07
"Gerald C Newton" <electrici...@electrician2.com> wrote in

> So your newsgroup is currently being crosspost flooded by posters from
> Databasix.com?
> Here's how to remedy the situation.
>

> http://www.psicons.com/KettlerTheKooky.htm <-De-Kookified!!!1!!!

I was hoping for a better acceptance speech.

Kali

May 9, 2007, 9:38:34 AM5/9/07
In <cMWdncTwfsDa6tzb...@giganews.com>, Gerald C
Newton electrici...@electrician2.com said:
:
: So your newsgroup is currently being crosspost flooded by posters from

: Databasix.com?
: Here's how to remedy the situation.
:
: http://www.psicounsel.com/burnorebusters2.htm

(broken image link there, someone should fix it)

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY POST COUNT!

<adds alt.fucknozzles>

Kali
--
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
research, would it?"

Stealth Tuba

May 9, 2007, 9:40:14 AM5/9/07

That's great guys, but now go home and sleep it off.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

miguel

May 9, 2007, 12:38:03 PM5/9/07
R. Vince Lamb wrote:

>TONY SIDAWAY DRAMA QUEEN AWARD

> The winner is...MIKE "MIGUEL" CRANSTON!

> 17 votes Mike "Miguel" Cranston
> 10 votes Alex "Dink" Cain
> 06 votes Neither of the above

>Congratulations, Lamont! Your ability to cloud men's minds couldn't hide
>how much you begged for the attention of the kookologists you claim you
>despise.

>OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL

> The winner is...MICHAEL "MIGUEL" CRANSTON!

> 12 votes Michael "Miguel" Cranston
> 11 votes Nightbat of alt.astronomy
> 07 votes David Tholen

>Congratulations, Lamont! You managed to squeak out a victory over one of
>the biggest whiner about the evil coffee boys of AUK with your whining.
>Now, are you going to tell us (TINU) that you were really shedding
>crocodile tears?

>MINISTRY OF CIRCLE JERKS

> The winners are...MIKE "MIGUEL" CRANSTON AND RHONDA LEA KIRK!

> 15 votes Mike "Miguel" Cranston and Rhonda Lea Kirk
> 14 votes news.groups.proposals

>Nice work, Lamont and Margot! You managed to beat out, however narrowly, a
>group that has occupied this office under two different names, so notorious
>has their circle-jerking been. May your efforts, which you see as the good
>fight, but which others see as the work of partners in crime, keep you
>together in the minds of AUK for as long as you deserve, which shouldn't be
>very long.

Vince, I know you think this "Lamont Cranston" thing is clever, but I
have to ask you to cease using it as a flame. You see, when I was
young, my parents bought me a dog, a miniature poodle, and they named
him Lamont. Lamont would play baseball with my siblings and me for
hours in our back yard, chasing down every hit ball and bringing it
back to the pitcher. Along with our other dog, Fritz, who was somewhat
smaller, Lamont would take on any dog in the neighborhood. While he
was growling at the dog from the front, Fritz would nip at his hind
quarters. This reminds me of AUK for some reason.

Anyway, when I was about 11, I went to the library and checked out Ted
Williams' book about the art of hitting. I started swinging a bat 500
times a day, just like Ted suggested. One day, I was swinging it in
the living room, and Lamont walked by. I didn't see him, and hit him
square in the head. He died on the spot.

So please, Vince, if you have any compassion within you at all, stop
mentioning the name "Lamont."

miguel

--
mIGUEL <-- Usenet's Most Award Winning Netizen, First Runner Up

Kook of the Month, March 2007
Palmjob Paddle, March 2007
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, March 2007
Tony Sidaway Memorial "Drama Queen" Award, March 2007
Tony Sidaway Memorial "Drama Queen" Award, April 2007
Busted Urinal Award
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck #27
Tinfoil Sombrero
Emmett Gulley Obsesso Award
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Co-Office Holder, Ministry of Circle Jerks, April 2007
Momma's Boy 2007 (not really!)

Want some awards? Flame the FNVW's slag ho!

Rhonda Lea Kirk

May 9, 2007, 1:28:38 PM5/9/07
"miguel" <mjc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<sigh> I was just starting to grow accustomed to being called being
Margot Lane.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Winner, Golden Killfile, April 2007

Co-Office Holder, Ministry of Circle Jerks, April 2007

Member, Human O-Ring Society, March 2003
NCB#16 BJDS#2 INAC#77 PSLCK#1 SBG#1 A-29204

Some are tempted to think of life in cyberspace as insignificant,
as escape or meaningless diversion. It is not. Our experiences there
are serious play. We belittle them at our risk. Sherry Turkle

Message has been deleted

Colonel Jake

May 9, 2007, 5:58:35 PM5/9/07
<snipped>

*we will all kneel and bow our heads*

[遙誌Yx垂侷"All Hail Master Pink My Instructor"[遙誌Yx垂侷
[遙誌Yx垂侷 [遙誌Yx垂侷
[遙誌Yx垂侷 "Pinku-Sensei The Great One" [遙誌Yx垂侷

*now we diligently pray*

[遙誌Yx垂侷 "Goddess Kali Goddess Of Strength" [遙誌Yx垂侷
[遙誌Yx垂侷 [遙誌Yx垂侷
[遙誌Yx垂侷 "Our Divine Goddess Of Usenet" [遙誌Yx垂侷

: SPECIAL OPS CODY MEMORIAL PURPLE HEART

:
: The winner is...BOZO DE NIRO OF ALT.COMEDY.STANDUP!
:
: 15 votes Bozo de Niro of alt.comedy.standup
: 10 votes Linda Gore
: 02 votes Neither of the above
:
: What can I say to someone whose usernym is one of the
: better self-spanks on USENET? Oh, yes, good work continuing
: to uphold the tradition of your froup, which has had only

: two regulars win AUK Kook Awards, both of whom--you and

: Jason "JJayBoyd" Plawner--won the Special Ops Cody. One
: would think that a group of people who should be skilled at
: dealing with hecklers wouldn't be so lame. Keep it up and
: alt.comedy.standup will earn the reputation of having the
: worst flame warriors on USENET.

WOW Jason?,
"I guess if BoZo de NIRo is your brother?!?!?!,...., then Mikey
would be his nephew?!?!?! ----->

COlOnel Jake Enterprises� Presents
http://www.coloneljake.com/videos/0023/

--

High Speed Internet Connection
http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page200/

Dialup Internet Connection
http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page201/

*thank you Master Pink and in the name of Goddess Kali*

*so be it*

�.,�:And then some...
`^'^�
Dr. Jason Ewe BoyDs Family ----->
http://www.coloneljake.com/image/JasonsFamily.jpg

Jason?,
"Watch out where the dogz?!?!?!,...., shit'za!!! ----->
http://www.coloneljake.com/image/JasonsPet.jpg

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Barbara Schwarz

May 9, 2007, 8:45:00 PM5/9/07
On May 9, 6:38 pm, Gary L. Burnore <gburn...@databasix.com> wrote:
> On

Eliminate? You want to murder some of the people who you defame?

I say it again: kooks are occupied with kooks. Sane people have
something better to do.

Exposing p$ychiatric agents and trolls:
if you are intelligent and think for yourself, they defame, libel, and
abuse you as being mentally ill. If you are not intelligent and don't
think for yourself but adopt their mentally retarded, narrow, false,
insecure, and hate filled opinions, they call you sane. - Thanks, I
rather be my own thinking person. -- Barbara Schwarz

And by the way: Wikipedia (Wikipiggi), AHBL, and the anti-freespeech
spam bot NOCEM Babblestop lie, hate, harass, and defame.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

K. A. Cannon

May 10, 2007, 10:41:56 AM5/10/07
Barbara Schwarz <barbara...@gmail.com> posted
<1178757900.0...@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> in
alt.culture.alaska on 9 May 2007 17:45:00 -0700:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz

Barbara you sexy thang.

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schultz

#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits

Art Deco

May 10, 2007, 1:20:20 PM5/10/07
Gary L. Burnore <gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 10 May 2007 02:00:30 +1000, Lionel <use...@imagenoir.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 9 May 2007 08:38:34 -0500, Kali <ka...@powder.keg> boggled at

>>how lame the Kooks are these days, then wrote:
>>

>>>In <cMWdncTwfsDa6tzb...@giganews.com>, Gerald C
>>>Newton electrici...@electrician2.com said:
>>>:
>>>: So your newsgroup is currently being crosspost flooded by posters from
>>>: Databasix.com?
>>>: Here's how to remedy the situation.
>>>:
>>>: http://www.psicounsel.com/burnorebusters2.htm
>>>
>>>(broken image link there, someone should fix it)
>>

>>Isn't Kettler dead?
>Isn't wollmann dead?
Isn't Tholen dead?

>>>ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY POST COUNT!
>>ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY POST COUNT!
>ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY POST COUNT!
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY POST COUNT!

>>><adds alt.fucknozzles>

>><adds sci.electronics.design>
><adds alt.astrology>
<adds comp.os.os2.advocacy>

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist

Message has been deleted

Mean Mr. Mustard sleep in the dark shaves in the dark trying to save paper

May 10, 2007, 2:14:51 PM5/10/07
This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms
Of Use wrote:
> On Thu, 10 May 2007 17:20:20 GMT, Art Deco <er...@caballista.org> escaped any
> excuses of plausable deniability in news:100520071120208698%
> er...@caballista.org:
>
>> Gary L. Burnore <gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>>> Isn't wollmann dead?
>> Isn't Tholen dead?
> Isn't Bartlo dead?

>>> ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY POST COUNT!
>> ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY POST COUNT!
> ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY POST COUNT!
>>> <adds alt.astrology>
>> <adds comp.os.os2.advocacy>
> <adds ne.weather>

Looky here! Another Loonel Lauer nym.
;

Barbara Schwarz

May 10, 2007, 6:32:50 PM5/10/07
On May 10, 8:41 am, K. A. Cannon <kcan...@insurgent.orgy> wrote:
> BarbaraSchwarz<barbara.schw...@gmail.com> posted
> <1178757900.034833.226...@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> in

> alt.culture.alaska on 9 May 2007 17:45:00 -0700:

> >On May 9, 6:38 pm, Gary L. Burnore <gburn...@databasix.com> wrote:
> >> On
>
> >Eliminate? You want to murder some of the people who you defame?
>
> >I say it again: kooks are occupied with kooks. Sane people have
> >something better to do.
>
> >Exposing p$ychiatric agents and trolls:
> >if you are intelligent and think for yourself, they defame, libel, and
> >abuse you as being mentally ill. If you are not intelligent and don't
> >think for yourself but adopt their mentally retarded, narrow, false,
> >insecure, and hate filled opinions, they call you sane. - Thanks, I
> >rather be my own thinking person. --BarbaraSchwarz
>
> >And by the way: Wikipedia (Wikipiggi), AHBL, and the anti-freespeech
> >spam bot NOCEM Babblestop lie, hate, harass, and defame.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz
>
> Barbarayou sexy thang.

Trying to eliminate a sexy "thang" would be also murder.

Gerald C Newton

May 11, 2007, 2:08:33 AM5/11/07
Kevin A Cannon the owner of
insurgent.org, the most malicious domain on the Internet and databasix.com,
the abuse news group server ISP.
He is a wanted man, wanted by everyone he has abused, hacked, harassed, and
annoyed over the last few years.
I have tracked him down:

His employer is TSB Group USA Inc
1 North Corporate Way
Riverdale, New Jersey 07457
tel: 1-800-788-2747
You can call this 800 number free of charge and leave messages for Kevin,
John, his daddy, or anyone else there.
Best time to call is after 5 ET when the recorder is on.

TSB Group was formerly TSB Bearings, a US sales outlet for a Chinese
company.

His most recent confirmed address is:
Kevin A Cannon
%John Cannon (his daddy)
137 Oldswoods Ct.
Mahwah, New Jersey 07430

His daddy's confirmed telephone number is:
(201) 760 1194

Kevin's cell is: 347 515-6798

Please file complaints against databasix.com, netbasix.net and insurgent.org
with:

custome...@networksolutions.com

Gerald C Newton

May 11, 2007, 2:10:10 AM5/11/07
http://www.he.net/contacts.html

Per Network Solutions instructions, the server company is responsible for
abuse.

Hurricane Electric hosts netbasix.net, databasix.com and insurgent.org

Hurricane Electric
760 Mission Court
Fremont, CA 94539
General Information510 580-41...@he.net
Tech Support510 580-410...@he.net
Sales510 580-41...@he.net
Billing510 580-418...@he.net
Fax510 580-4151

Cujo DeSockpuppet

May 11, 2007, 6:43:51 AM5/11/07
This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms
Of Use <laug...@u.kookmail.com> wrote in

> On Thu, 10 May 2007 17:20:20 GMT, Art Deco <er...@caballista.org>
> escaped any excuses of plausable deniability in
> news:100520071120208698% er...@caballista.org:
>

>> Gary L. Burnore <gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>>>Isn't wollmann dead?
>> Isn't Tholen dead?