Today in Scientology -- December 2nd ****************************

Scientology Today

Dec 2, 2016, 6:07:55 PM12/2/16
Today December 2nd in Scientology history

Scientology hires top Clearwater law firm
December 2, 1999, Thomas C. Tobin, St. Petersburg Times
http://www.sptimes.com/News/120299/NorthPinellas/Scientology_hires_top.shtml

The Church of Scientology has hired Clearwater's most prominent and
well-connected law firm to represent it on a wide range of issues, yet
another indicator of Scientology's increasing acceptance into
Clearwater's civic circles.

Tags: 1973, 1975, 1995, Clearwater, Ed Armstrong, Lisa McPherson, Marty
Rathbun, Mike Roberto, Morton Plant Hospital, Pinellas County, Ruth Eckerd
Hall, Scientology staff, Wally Pope

Scientology critics plan protest this weekend
December 2, 2000, Deborah O'Neil, St. Petersburg Times
http://www.sptimes.com/News/120200/NorthPinellas/Scientology_critics_p.shtml

CLEARWATER -- Critics of the Church of Scientology will take to
downtown streets this weekend and march in a protest that has become an
annual ritual.

They will picket against a backdrop of special community events
celebrating the holidays and the 10th anniversary of the Pinellas Trail.
As it was last year, the protest will be tempered by a court order
issued Thursday stipulating specific locations where the critics can
and cannot picket

Tags: 1995, Ben Shaw, Clearwater, Clearwater Police Department, Cleveland
Street, Criminal, Critic, First Amendment, Fort Harrison, Germany, Jeff
Jacobsen, Lisa McPherson, Lisa McPherson Trust, Pinellas Trail, Police,
Scientology lawyer, Wayne Shelor

Inside the Church of Scientology
December 2, 2005, Anderson Cooper, Anderson Cooper 360?, CNN
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0512/02/acd.01.html

COOPER: Well, the other night, we told you about a vault in the New
Mexico desert and some mysterious land markings nearby, markings that
can only be seen from the sky. Both are part of a compound built by the
Church of Scientology. And inside the vault are said to be writings by
L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of the church.

Many who live in New Mexico are simply unaware the vault even exists
and don't -- they have never seen the markings. And the church itself
isn't talking. [Transcript]

Tags: Bruce Hines, Church of Spiritual Technology, Disconnection, Michael
Pattinson, Sea Org, Tim Geigos, Trementina

Amazon Pulls Stupid Scientology Book, Author Blames Stupid Tom Cruise
December 2, 2008, Shawn Lindseth, Hecklerspray
http://www.hecklerspray.com/amazon-pulls-a-book-author-blames-tom-cruise-scientologys-super-elite-strike-force-or-something/200817537.php

Books still get banned you know. All the time ? why just recently the
British arm of Amazon.com reached into its electronic library, grabbed
a tell-all work of non-fiction by the spine and thrashed it to and fro
until the pages thereof had all fluttered loosely to the ground.

Rumour has it the book was pulled by the heavy hand of Tom Cruise who,
for the record, denies any involvement in this literary scandal. His
influence is implied because the novel's topic is ? you guessed it ?
Esoteric Christianity. Or whatever that thing is he's deep into.

Tags: John Duignan, Sea Org, The Complex, Tom Cruise

Court Rules Surveillance of Scientology Legal
December 2, 2008, Deutsche Welle
http://www.dw.de/court-rules-surveillance-of-scientology-legal/a-3123791-1

A German court has deemed that the country's government is within its
rights to watch over the Church of Scientology. But the debate over
whether Scientology is a sect or a genuine religion is sure to continue.

Tags: Germany, Muenster, Office for the Protection of the Constitution

6 Kevin Mackey's Letter
December 2, 2009, Jonny Jacobsen, Infinite Complacency
http://infinitecomplacency.blogspot.com/2009/12/6-kevin-mackeys-letter.html

Scientology's relentless hard sell has driven some members to the edge
of bankruptcy, wrote one former member who had experienced such tactics.

While several former Scientologists had detailed how the movement
ruthlessly milked paying members for their money, one letter to Senator
Xenophon described what it felt like to be on the receiving end.

Kevin Mackey recalled not just the relentless pressure he experienced
from Scientology's sales staff, but how other members had given up
inheritances or been driven to the edge of bankruptcy by their
hard-sell tactics.

Tags: 1982, 1993, 1996, Auditing, Australia, California, Claire Headley,
Clearwater, Critic, Florida, Germany, International Association of
Scientologists, John Lindstein, Kevin Mackey, Marc Headley, OT, OT VII,
Quicky, Super Power, WISE, World Institute of Scientology Enterprises

Who's on Post?
December 2, 2009, Jefferson Hawkins, Leaving Scientology
https://leavingscientology.wordpress.com/2009/12/02/whos-on-post/

If you managed to wade through all 180 pages of the latest Impact
Magazine, past the gold-stamped cover and the zillions of color
photographs of ornate, elaborate and totally empty "Ideal Orgs," you
would have seen something rather disturbing at the back. Disturbing,
that is, for anyone familiar with the current Int Management scene.

There is a picture of Guillaume Lesevre. And more jarring than his
gaunt and prematurely aging face is the picture's caption:

"International Scientology Management."

Tags: 2004, David Bloomberg, David Miscavige, Guillaume Lesevre, Heber
Jentzsch, Ideal Org, Int Base, International Management, Marc Yager, Office
of Special Affairs, Quicky, Ray Mithoff

Wikisupremes eject UK Wikispokesman from inner circle
December 2, 2009, Cade Metz, The Register
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/12/02/the_end_of_the_wikipedia_good_old_boys_club/

This week, the Wikipedia supreme court saw fit to retract certain admin
privileges from one of the site's most recognizable figures, UK press
officer David Gerard, accusing him of disseminating private user data
and "failing to maintain proper decorum in public fora." But following
an intervention from Wikimedia Foundation general counsel Mike Godwin -
who indicated on a private mailing list that the Wikidecision amounted
to defamation - the Wikisupremes have vaporized their ruling, in
essence pretending it never happened.

Tags: ArbCom, David Gerard, Mike Godwin, Wikipedia

Intelligence Network Online, Inc. & Radical Scientology Covert Ops
December 2, 2010, Marty Rathbun, Moving On Up a Little Higher
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/12/02/intelligence-network-online-inc-radical-scientology-covert-ops/

Recently, I obtained documentary evidence that two unindicted
co-conspirators from the DC 9 case are being used by OSA to run warfare
against dissent on the internet and in the media. The DC 9 case is US v
Mary Sue Hubbard, and eight other high level Guardian's Office
Officials. In 1978 they were convicted of Obstruction of Justice for
kidnapping a witness who ultimately blew the whistle on the Guardian's
Office's ten year massive intelligence ops against government officials
and private citizens.

Former Guardian's Office Bureau One (Intelligence) staff George Pilat
and Bruce Ullman started a company in Clearwater Florida several years
ago. It is aptly named Intelligence Network Online, Inc. (aka Intnet
Online, address: intnet.net). Here is what the sentencing memorandum
submitted by the Department of Justice to the US Federal District Court
in the DC 9 case disclosed about George:

In February 1977, the Guardian's Office promulgated Guardian Program
Order 1017 entitled "ARM (Anti-Religion Movement) Clean Sweep."
(Document no. 13724.) It was written by unindicted co-conspirator
George Pilat for defendants Heldt, Weigand and Budlong, and promulgated
by fugitive defendant Jane Kember, the Guardian World-Wide. That order
caIled for the placement of "covert agents" for "data collection lines"
with anti-cult groups. (Id at 1) It provided, however, that only
defendant Heldt and Weigand could authorize the use by other bureaus of
the Guardian's Office of the documents so obtained. (Id at 2)

Tags: 1977, 1978, Clearwater, David Miscavige, DC, Dianetics, Elliott
Abelson, Florida, George Pilat, Guardian's Office, Intelligence Network, Jane
Kember, Kendrick Moxon, L. Ron Hubbard, Mary Sue Hubbard, Office of Special
Affairs, OSA Int, Private investigator, Quicky, Tory Christman, US Department
of Justice

And Now Let's Watch Video Of Tom Cruise Dancing At A Scientology Retreat
December 2, 2011, Jen Ortiz, Business Insider
http://www.businessinsider.com/tom-cruise-dancing-scientology-retreat-video-2011-12#ixzz1fOpI34aw

You know that guy who dances like a crazy person at parties, but
everyone else always feels too awkward to stop him?

His name is Tom Cruise.

Tags: Freewinds, Stacy Francis, Tom Cruise

Casablanca Redux by Michael Fairman
December 2, 2011, Marty Rathbun, Moving On Up a Little Higher
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/12/02/casablanca-redux-by-michael-fairman/

The day after last year's Thanksgiving, I sojourned to
Ingleside-On-The-Bay and thus crossed my personal "Rubicon". In an odd
twist of history and geography that led to Casablanca. The four days I
spent with Marty and Monique began an adventure with the truth. Not
only did Scientology work for me as it hadn't for years in the church,
but the time I spent with the "Kingpin" and his beautiful wife gave the
lie to the torrent of crap about these two beautiful souls that was
pouring from the mouths of those representing Miscavige and his sorry
excuse for a religion.

As I say the Rubicon was crossed, because from then on my family and I
were subjected to the various forms of garbage thrown at us by those
who pride themselves on being spiritually enlightened. It also began a
year of attempting to see through layer after filthy layer of what has
been going on within corporate Scientology. With each revelation
compounding the insanity, I decided to throw everything overboard. I
was interested only in having Miscavige's abuses come to light and
acted upon. Screw everything else. Although my wife Joy had been helped
by seeing Ingrid Smith, a field auditor, I, despite my earlier wins
with Marty, was no longer interested - not in Solo NOTS, or being
audited, or taking a course, or even reading a book; and I could no
longer swallow the idea that Scientology was the only path and LRH the
only and true pathfinder. I found that attitude arrogant and self
defeating no matter from where it came.

But life has the continuing and annoying habit of asking us to confront
it. So it was for our family of three. There was a barrage of "stuff"
coming at us and we were not making great headway against it, We had
only Ingrid close by to turn to, so my daughter and I went back to her.
During an amazing communication with us, Ingrid mentioned how much fun
it was for her to be solo auditing. I told her I never wanted to look
an e-meter in the face again because of what a drudge it had become.
She described the joy and freedom with which she audited, the ease with
which things were handled, and the picture she painted was infectious.
I also recalled the natural ease with which Marty had audited me. So
then and there I decided on one more go-around with "the Tech" and made
plans for a trip to Texas.

Tags: David Miscavige, E-meter, Ingleside, Ingrid Smith, L. Ron Hubbard,
Michael Fairman, OT, Quicky, Texas

'I was held prisoner on a cruise ship for 12 years by Scientologists'
December 2, 2011, Jane Warren, Daily Express
http://www.express.co.uk/features/view/287339/-I-was-held-prisoner-on-a-cruise-ship-for-12-years-by-Scientologists

IT'S THE cruise ship that is supposed to help make people spiritually
free but if the testimony from a former on-board worker is to be
believed the freedom of the guests comes at the expense of the
oppressed below-decks crew.

Valeska Paris says the church of Scientology's leader David Miscavige
imprisoned her on the Freewinds when she was 17 to prevent her mother
taking her away from the controversial religion.

Tags: Albert Jaquier, Cadet Org, Claire Headley, David Miscavige,
Disconnection, Don Jason, Escape, Freewinds, Imprisonment, Marc Headley,
Ramana Dienes-Browning, Rehabilitation Project Force, Sea Org, Suicide,
Valeska Paris

Nueva Casablanca
December 2, 2012, Marty Rathbun, Moving On Up a Little Higher
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/12/02/nueva-casablanca/

It is still Casablanca.

Except it is now built out of stone.

Instead of being surrounded by a sea of blue it is protected by a sea
of green.

Tags: Quicky, San Antonio

Scientology Targeting Eagle Scouts In New Initiative
December 2, 2012, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
http://tonyortega.org/2012/12/02/scientology-targeting-eagle-scouts-in-new-initiative/

We have to hand it to Scientology. The church never gives up, and it
never loses faith that its front groups will someday help L. Ron
Hubbard's church spread like wildfire.

Among the stealthy efforts to spread Scientology is a slim booklet of
bland life advice that Hubbard penned in 1980, when the church was
mired in bad news following a 1977 FBI raid.

Since then, Scientology has felled entire forests printing and handing
out copies of The Way to Happiness, which contains such stunning
commandments as "take care of yourself," and "do not murder."

Tags: 1924, 1977, 1980, Boy Scouts, David Miscavige, Dianetics, Eagle Scout,
England, FBI, Johnny Lewis, OT VIII, Quicky, Saint Hill Manor, Sunday
Funnies, Texas, The Way to Happiness

Sneaky Scientology - Can We Ever Be Friends
December 2, 2012, Robert Robinson, YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI46aRa81kU

This is presented for informational and educational purposes only by
http://nomoreliesscn.blogspot.com/ . It shows how they use Scientology
and Dianetics processing to make antagonistic family and friends of
Scientology parishioners less antagonistic. Public beware.

Tags: Can We Ever Be Friends?, Video

"COB, You Are The Best! You Have Given Us The Tech Now..."
December 2, 2013, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/cob-you-are-the-best-you-have-given-us-the-tech-now/

Some people have been aghast that I would suggest that fundamentalist
Scientologists believe that Miscavige is the reincarnation of LRH.
Perhaps reincarnation was an inartful way of expressing myself.
Miscavige is the NEW LRH would probably be more accurate. Whether they
believe that LRH has now occupied Miscavige's mortal coil or whether
they believe Miscavige has now succeeded LRH as unquestioned source is
somewhat immaterial. Today, Miscavige is The One.

Miscavige Himself seems to be trying to position himself as the "voice
of LRH" much like the Pope is God's voice on earth. His determination
and interpretation of LRH's will is considered infallible by the
fundamentalists. Just as the Pope is infallible. Miscavige even
promotes the comparison that he, as the leader of Scientology, is
equivalent to the Catholic Pope.

There is plenty of evidence of this, but the latest just arrived in my
in box and it is a good gauge of how far down the road to total cultdom
Miscavige has managed to lead His followers.

Tags: 1982, Basics, Catholic, Chairman of the Board, David Miscavige, Edy
Lundeen, Golden Age of Knowledge, Golden Age of Tech, Guillaume Lesevre,
Jesus, Keep Scientology Working, L. Ron Hubbard, Marc Yager, OT, OT V, Pope,
Quicky

Here Comes Scientology, Here Comes Scientology, Right Down Hollywood
Boulevard!
December 2, 2013, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
http://tonyortega.org/2013/12/02/here-comes-scientology-here-comes-scientology-right-down-hollywood-boulevard/

If you live in Southern California, you know there are some wonderful
traditions that help define the calendar.

One of them is not the Hollywood Christmas Parade. Cheesy and lame,
this embarrassment of a holiday procession is an afterthought even in
Tinseltown.

But Scientology rarely misses an opportunity to be a part of the event,
and it didn't disappoint this year. Thankfully, one of our helpful
far-flung correspondents was on the scene and snapped a couple of
photos for us.

Tags: 1980, California, Dianetics, Hollywood, Quicky, The Way to Happiness

Parents fume over Scientology ads on kids' Internet game
December 2, 2013, Yehuda Shlezinger, Israel Hayom
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=13731

Advertisements for the Church of Scientology appearing on popular
online game Webkinz has parents across the country up in arms, claiming
such banner ads amount to "brainwashing."

Tags: Google, Israel, Sefi Fischler, Webkinz

Reviews: Memoirs of a Scientology Warrior
December 2, 2013, Marty Rathbun, Moving On Up a Little Higher
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/reviews-memoirs-of-a-scientology-warrior/

There have been several reviews lodged at Amazon Books about Memoirs of
a Scientology Warrior since an earlier post here on reviews.

The first half was very good and quite engaging. The second half spent
far too much time on details in the the mid-80's and seemed a bit self
congratulatory over the authors actions that led to his rise in the
church.

What we as outsiders really wanted to know was how people can get
sucked into this cult and how those lucky few escape. I would find for
instance, Katie Holmes' story fascinating- though I'm guessing she's
not willing to take on Miscavige by opening up.

Tags: 1960, 1970, Amazon, Australia, Blown for Good, Buddha, California,
Counterfeit Dreams, David Miscavige, Jefferson Hawkins, John Duignan, Katie
Holmes, L. Ron Hubbard, Las Vegas, Marc Headley, Mark Fisher, Memoirs of a
Scientology Warrior, Mission, Mormon, New York, Quicky, Review, Sea Org,
Sydney, Texas, The Complex, USA, Xenu

Another Riffer-ific salvo from Scientology leader David Miscavige in our
legal roundup
December 2, 2014, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
http://tonyortega.org/2014/12/02/another-riffer-ific-salvo-from-scientology-leader-david-miscavige-in-our-legal-roundup/

We have several legal updates for you today, and we'll start with the
always entertaining Jeffrey K. Riffer, attorney for Church of
Scientology leader David Miscavige.

You'll remember that the colorful Riffer, known for his over-the-top
threat letters to Vanity Fair and CNN in which he comes off sounding
exasperated that anyone would question the godlike ecclesiastical
awesomeness of his client, had submitted a salvo of outrage aimed at
the National Association of Forensic Counselors, which is suing
Miscavige and 81 other defendants in a massive civil lawsuit regarding
the misuse of the NAFC's trademarks and logos.

The NAFC filed its suit in federal court in Oklahoma, because that's
where Scientology has the flagship facility of its drug rehab network,
Narconon, which, the suit alleges, fraudulently misused the NAFC's
credentialing certificates in order to make the Narconon system look
more legitimate than it actually is. The NAFC calls it a massive
conspiracy, with Miscavige lording over it all as the dictator of
Scientology.

Tags: ABLE, California, Carr v. NAFC, Clark Carr, CNN, Colorado, David
Keesling, David Miscavige, Facebook, Jeffrey Riffer, Karen de la Carriere,
Las Vegas, Los Angeles Superior Court, NAFC v. Scientology, Narconon,
Narconon Fresh Start, Narconon International, Narconon Redwood Cliffs,
National Association of Forensic Counselors, Nevada, Oklahoma, Ryan Hamilton,
Scientology organization, Vanity Fair

Flag Graduation "Briefing Sheet"
December 2, 2014, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/flag-graduation-briefing-sheet/

Another leak from inside the bubble.

Here is the "briefing" for those who are going to be at Graduation -
and might possibly be allowed to "give their win" if "it aligns with
the overall message" of this "promotional event" and as long as they
DON'T use any "LRH quotes."

It appears there is nothing that is beneath the "OMG, we couldn't do
that, it would be horrendously crass and completely opposed to the
fundamental concepts of scientology" threshhold. There is NOTHING they
won't do.

Tags: Chairman of the Board, L. Ron Hubbard, OT, Quicky, Religious Technology
Center

The Red-Headed Stepchildren of Scientology
December 2, 2014, Damian Bloor, OC Weekly
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/heardmentality/2014/12/the_red-headed_stepchildren_of_scientology.php?page=all

Now that we've made clear our ambivalence towards the link between the
Dianetics crew and guys like John Travolta, we feel inclined not to
contribute to the glut of "Scientology is zany and possibly evil" blogs
but to unearth and, dare we say, celebrate the least glamorous public
figures who have demonstrable ties to the church founded by L. Ron
Hubbard in 1954.

In honor of Hubbard's hair color and our deplorable reliance on cliche,
we present you with the redheaded stepchildren of Scientology.

Tags: Eddie Deezen, Frank Stallone, Leif Garrett, Lynsey Bartilson, The Road
to Freedom

David Lebow Scientology PI and Mike Rinder #2
December 2, 2015, MrMcclaughry, YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeRUtg3k66I

This is one of 3 videos depicting scientology hired Private
Investigator David Lebow surveilling (and other things) Mike Rinder in
2013 approximately. Lebow originally incorporated his cut-out spy
company (Falcon Industries) in Spokane, Washington in 1995. Please
excuse the low-quality, but that's how they were where I found them.

Tags: 2013, David Lubow, Elliot Abelson, Mike Rinder, Video

Going Clear Oscar News
December 2, 2015, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/going-clear-oscar-news/

Despite the "best efforts" of the church of scientology, the Academy of
Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced today their "short list" of
films up for selection in the Documentary category for this year.

Dave's footbullets seem to have had the appropriate effect. Going Clear
is one of the 15 included in the short list.

Looking forward to January 14th to see if Going Clear is one of the
final nominees.

Tags: Academy Award, Documentary, Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of
Belief, Quicky

Hey, Legoland: A former Scientology youth explains what your money will buy
December 2, 2015, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
http://tonyortega.org/2015/12/02/hey-legoland-a-former-scientology-youth-explains-what-your-money-will-buy/

On Monday, the Legoland California theme park invited actress Jenna
Elfman to preside over its annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony and
thanked her by donating $10,000 to the charity of her choice. Elfman, a
longtime and ardent Scientologist, asked Legoland to donate the money
to Youth for Human Rights, a Scientology front group that uses a 1948
United Nations declaration as a way to spread its influence with young
people around the world.

Yesterday, when we asked a Legoland representative if they were aware
of the group's connection to Scientology, we got a terse reply that
Legoland had chosen its celebrity emcee "without prejudice." That
response kicked up a sharp reaction at our website and on social media.
We also received a copy of this message from Derek Bloch, which he sent
directly to Legoland's office. We thought you'd want to see it.

Hi, Legoland.

Tags: 1948, 1995, California, Derek Bloch, Google, Janis Johnson, Jenna
Elfman, Laura Arrunada, Legoland, Lisa McPherson, Patty Strecener, Quicky,
Rita Boykin, Room 174, Sea Org, Silvia DeLavega, United Nations, Youth for
Human Rights International

Scientology 'bromance' of Tom Cruise and David Miscavage
December 2, 2015, Chris White, Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3303988/Inside-bromance-Tom-Cruise-Scientology-leader-David-Miscavige-gamble-smoke-cigars-share-special-language-Miscavige-secretly-recorded-movie-star.html

This is the Tom Cruise the world does not see.

The cigar-chomping gambler who speaks in a special Scientology
language, was so hell bent on impressing David Beckham that he got Sea
Org members to laser level a field at Scientology headquarters to turn
it into a perfect soccer field and has enjoyed a 30-year 'bromance'
with church leader David Miscavige is described in unprecedented
interviews with former members of Cruise's religion.

Scientologists who have left the church have come forward to offer
their own insights and observations about the actor's world in the wake
of actress Leah Remini's revelations about Cruise in her new
autobiography.

Tags: 1986, 1990, 2001, Bonnie View, California, Cuba, David Beckham, David
Miscavige, Days of Thunder, Feshbach, Freewinds, Gary Morehead, Golden Era
Productions, Hemet, Hollywood, Int Base, John Brosseau, John Travolta, Katie
Holmes, Key to Life, Kirstie Alley, L. Ron Hubbard, Las Vegas, Leah Remini,
Lisa Marie Presley, Los Angeles, Michael Jackson, Mike Rinder, Mission
Impossible, Music, Nicole Kidman, Operating Thetan, Orientation, OT, Quicky,
San Diego, Sea Org, Sinar Parman, Star of California, Syria, The Hole, Tom
Cruise, Valentine's Day

Regraded Being
December 2, 2016, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/friday-regraded-being-74/

Tags: Quicky, Regraded Being

You saw Bonny Elliott talk about her battle with Scientology; Now hear it
from her husband
December 2, 2016, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
http://tonyortega.org/2016/12/02/you-saw-bonny-elliott-talk-about-her-battle-with-scientology-now-hear-it-from-her-husband/

If you saw the premiere episode of A&E's Leah Remini: Scientology and
the Aftermath, you know that the emotional center of the show is the
awful choice the Church of Scientology forced on Bonny Elliott.

In an interview she gave on her deathbed, Bonny explained that because
of Scientology's "disconnection" policy, once her daughter Amy Scobee
was labeled an enemy of the church Bonny risked being kicked out of it
herself if she continued to associate with Amy. And if that happened,
she'd lose all contact with her husband, who was a dedicated
Scientologist.

Scientology was forcing her to choose between the two people she loved
most in the world, her husband and her daughter.

Tags: 1980, 1981, 1984, 1989, 1991, 2000, 2005, 2009, 2015, A&E, Abuse at the
Top, Amy Scobee, Bellevue, Bonny Elliott, Clearwater, David Miscavige,
Denver, Dianetics, Disconnection, Flag Land Base, Florida, Leah Remini, Mark
Elliott, Mat Pesch, New York, OT 7, Passport, Private investigator, Quicky,
Rehabilitation Project Force, Scientology and the Aftermath, Sea Org,
Seattle, Skype, Suppressive Person, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington

Today in Scientlology web page:
http://umbraxenu.no-ip.biz/today.html
December 2 in Scientlology web page:
http://umbraxenu.no-ip.biz/days/12-02.html