I want a man.

corella

Aug 22, 2015, 2:31:39 PM8/22/15

Yes, I do need a cock or two. I'm desperate.

Message has been deleted

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 22, 2015, 6:45:37 PM8/22/15
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 15:35:19 -0700 (PDT), corella <cock...@aussieisp.net.au> wrote:
>On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 4:31:39 AM UTC+10, corella wrote:
>> Yes, I do need a cock or two. I'm desperate.
>
>No you're a Scientologist.

Talking to yourself now, Corella? What a nut!

--
Sir Gregory
Message has been deleted

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 22, 2015, 7:11:20 PM8/22/15
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 15:54:58 -0700 (PDT), corella <cock...@aussieisp.net.au> wrote:

>You are spending alot of time here, replying to messages in an abusive way.
>
>I suppose your imposter posts serve a purpose for you.
>
>But since, you are obsessed with this newsgroup, you are likely to be
>
>_a scientologist_.

Me obsessed? LOL! It is you who comes at my beck and call.

roger....@live.com

Aug 23, 2015, 10:47:45 AM8/23/15
On a round planet can everyone bump on themselves in their own butt.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 23, 2015, 11:54:13 AM8/23/15
On a round planet nobody could even survive. Round describes a two
dimensional object. The Earth is a three dimensional object that
is spherical.

--
Sir Gregory

roger....@live.com

Aug 24, 2015, 11:18:01 AM8/24/15
The spherical thinking is superior the flat one.