Another Freaking List!

Cerridwen

Mar 5, 2002, 7:02:34 PM3/5/02
Prosperity Magazine Issue 53 (circa Feb 2002)

THE NEW HUBBARD COLLEGE OF ADMINISTRATION [HCA]
INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS HONOR ROLL

"The Hubbard College of Administration International's new
headquarters are the product of the dedicated efforts and
contributions of hundreds of individuals. It was a complete team
effort and a triumph for all.

"In this section we acknowledge all who have, through their
contributions, made this new facility a reality, making it possible to
train tomorrow's leaders on principles of administration and
organization which will bring sanity and prosperity to all. Behind
each contribution lies a story, and we could fill an entire magazine
retelling each one of them. Together, however, they tell one story
about a team of people dedicated to bringing the truth of L. Ron
Hubbard's technology to others.

"Every one of you who contributed along whatever line-- our deepest
thanks!"

[NOTE: This is odd, but there was no price list to accompany this
donor list.]

L. RON HUBBARD UNIVERSITY BENEFACTOR SOCIETY
SIMON BOLIVAR AWARD

Juan & Rosie Villareal
Lawrence & Margaret Leong

L. RON HUBBARD UNIVERSITY BENEFACTOR SOCIETY

Jean Essig
Cathy DeSilva

FOUNDING ADVISORY COMMITTEE

Alex & Tina Alemis
Alan & Shelia Atkinson-Baker
Maggie A. Bell
Dwight Benesh
Stephen Brackett
Harey & Joan Brown
Connie Bylsma
Walter & Diana Carleton
Liu-Ying Chen
Luis Colon
Timothy & June Cummings
Chet & Ingrid Eccles & Family
Executive Software International
Roger & Linda Fisher
Patrica Harris
Lance Imburgia & Rudi Loehwing
Italian HCAs
Kurtis & Keanan Kintzel
Mike & Yuko Miwa
Thomas & Toi Niemi
Priscilla Presley
Gerald J. Regni
Harvey Schmiedeke & Craig Ferreira
Gil & Deborah Schrock
The Moore Family
David & Linda Tourje
Patrick Valtin

PRESIDENT'S LEADERSHIP ASSOCIATES

David Anderson
Craig & Sally Jensen
John Rigg
Peter & Anne Sokoloff

PRESIDENT'S ASSOCIATES

Power Horse
The Staffer Family
The Terrenzi Family
Business Expansion Club Int.

FLOURISH & PROSPER CLUB

Advanced Medical Center
Arlene & Scott Alstadt
Nola Aronson
Lisa Benest
Keith Collins
Gerald Einhorn
Executive Concepts
HCA Italy
HCA Modena
Robert Holmes
Steve Janke
Richard Jessup
Helena & Mike Kobrin
Scott & Alicia Kreisberg
HCA Chicago
Link Technologies
Kurt & Jenny Listug
Rigney Graphics
Harold Rody
Whitman-Robbins
Wiseman & Burke, Inc.

CORPORATE SPONSOR & POWER CLUB

George Anderson
Angel Medical enter
Apogee
Badger Landscaping
Suzanne Balistreri
BNI Communications
Alain Bohren
Timothy Bowles
Bulldog Capital Mgmt
Business Success Intl.
Kate Ceberano
Ron Chacon
Clearwater Village
Corporate Solutions Int
James Darcey
David Singer Enterprises
Tracey Darroll
Daniel Drach
Durable Slate Company
Earth Song Entertainment
John Elliott
Juerg Elsasser
Estey International Exec Tech
Family Health & Fitness Center
Federman Training & Coaching
Finley, Fletcher & Knapmeyer
Able Gershonowicz
Joe Gilbert
The Giuzzetta Family
Jim & Trish Groesbeck
Doug Gulbrandsen
Hawkeye Construction
Klaus Hilgers
Peter Hofrath
Hollander Consultants
Ann Hurst
Ideal Consulting Service, Inc.
Kurt & Lexie Jensen
Juniper Post
Machado Environment
Howard McCreary
Measurable Solutions
Mind Consulting SRL
Gudrun Morgan
Terry & Kathy Morrill
Mr. Jim's Pizza, Inc.
Scott & Paul Musack
National Reconveyance Center
Robert Naugler, CPA
Nancy & Gary Nishimura
Bruno Perugini
Pacific Reglazing
Pink Painter
Pizza Gallery
David Pomeranz
Power PR, Inc.
Rod Selmier
Sun Pacific Mortgage
Task Management
To the Point
Thomas & Joanne Trimberger
Turner Management
United Merchant Services
Upward Spiral Entertainment
Valgo France
Will Wiatt

VANGUARD CLUB

Pat Boyers
Cindy Clayton
Robert & Ingrid Collewijn
Virginia Fair
Steve & Paula Hayes
Stephani Minniss
HCA Clearwater
Tony & Louis Pateropoulos
Roberto & Frances Santos
Randy & Sandra Simmons
Kevin & Barbara Wilson

MILLENIUM (sic) CLUB

Ami & Rivka Adin
Elan Barram
Karen & Eric Berg
Robin Berlin
Tomi & Tony Bowling
Dirk Braun
Paula & Marcie Bronkar
Matt & Lisa Bryan
Robert & Gail Carroll
Danny Chadwell
Tom Chandler
Dong Cofer
Robert Corcetti
Chris Crinklaw
John Demshar
Rank & Pat DiMartino
Virgina Fair
Su Falcon
Vicki Gailzaid
David & Shelia Gaiman
Steven & Paul Hayes
Steve & Wendy Lynn Hechtman
James Hochschwender
Robert Hoeller
Virginia & Tom Jensen
Melody Juge
Andrea & David Kluge
Rainer Lahmann
Chris Lake
Don Lawrence
Jeffrey Lee
Pierre Lefevre
Ned & Mary McCrink
Irene McNulty
Jim & Tamra Meskimen
John Paine
Mari & Jon Perry
Karen Pool
Julia Price
Tom Pula
Harrison & Trish Quigley
Seda Rashidi
Bud & Jill Reichel
Fred & Kelly Reno
Victor Romero
John & Paulette Roussel
Emanuele Ruffinengo
John Ryan
Inge Schuhbock
Marc Silber
Paul Silovsky
Dror Soref
Jim Speas
John Sushko
Shandor Szaniszlo
Koko Tabibzadeh
Buz Taylor
Edward Terino
Boud Van Rompay
Eve & Neil Willner
Eric & Suzanne Wunsch
Constantin Zugmayer

LEADERSHIP CLUB

Denise Alexander
Hollander Asset Strategies
Marlin Anderson
John Bamforth
Franco Baragetti
Barney Barnett
Ray Behm
Avi Ben- David
Franz Brandtner
Kim Bright Cassano
John Brinkley
Business Expansion Club Montreal
Business Expansion Club Sussex
Salvatore Catania
Charles Clements
David Cutts
Barbara DeStefano
Jennifer Difuntorum
Jeff Dion
Catherine Doudy
Brian Duimovich
Jerry & Mary Dyas
Ramses Erdtmann
Tim FitzGerald
Jan Foote
Aharon (sic) Friedman
Ralf Gerhardt
Paul Glenski
Murray Gould
Steve & Kathy Hedgecorth
Rick Herbst
Juan Carlos Jimenez
Nandor Juhos
Suzanne Justus
Mary & Jim Kahrs
Richard Kaltenberg
Matt Karczewski
Fred Katz
Sheri & Cooper Kessel
Lisa Kolpek
Keith Legg
Ernie Lehman
Tim Mantis
Warren Meyer
Jack Molisani
Gary Morehead
Daniel Murrillo
Dennis Nietling
Derrick Northcross
Uriel Ortiz
James Owens
Bruce Patterson
Graham Payne
Sonja & Helmut Penka
Avi Pilo
Janet Platinsky
Nancie Ploechl
Jo Praun
Danilo Rojas
Irad Ron
Norlon Sanders
Beth Settle
Silva Construction
Stu Sjouwerman
Ron Snedden
Jason Stanard
Art & Edan Stein
Denise Stickles
Barbara Submeier
John Svinos
Bruno Tschuppert
Dale Wahl
Jordan Wang
Cherie Welling
Jyrki Ikonen & Susan Wells

EXECUTIVE CLUB

Tony Alley
Michael Becker
Bert Beisl
Joel Benk
Ralf Blackstone
Giannis Bogdanos
Carole Brackett
Gerald & Kathyrn Brady
George Bristol
Harley Carroll
Hui-Lan Chuang
Daria Citarella
Louie DaRe
John DiMassa
Gary & Sari Edwards
David Ehrich
Morshia Ellis
Jim Emmick
James Fitzgerald
Charles Flynn
Tammy Gardner
George Goodrich
Michelle Gottlieb
Werner & Angela Gruber
Javier Guerrero
Ricardo Guillen
John Haggerty
Ricki Hall
Andrew Harrison
Max Inman
Bill Johonnesson
Brent Jones
J. R. Jones
Klaus Kempe
John & Brenda Knutson
Kathy Korb
Larry Krogh
Jen Lee
Brenda Lopez
Glenn Lovelace
George Malnati
David Manago
Dan Margolin
Claude Matar
Leonardo Maya
Michael Mendelsohn
Lance Miller
Marc Mitchell
Orly Moshe
Vicky Norton
Jim & Brooke Owen
Louie Pateropoulos
Martha Pena
Nena Price
Annette Primiani
Vaughn Prost
Matthew Roberts
Manuel Robledo
Jose Robles
Marten Runow
John Scheuer
Clark & Margaret Seabloom
Tina Slack
Roy Suzuki
Peter Szabo
Robert Tardi
Sergei Tsarkov
Horst Tubbesing
Andrew Tucker
Jeremy Walker
David Witty
Chuck Wohlberg
Alnima Znamenskaya

CENTURY CLUB

Ken Abramowitz
George Alger
Mirit Arazi
Angelyn Arcaro
Bruce Atkinson
Moshe Aviv
Alon Baadani
Shawn Barrett
Janet Beck
Mike Behan
David Berger
Wolfgang Bethke
Helene Bogart
Lana Borom
Tom Bowers
Dariusz Brzostowski
Sean Burke
Lynn Campbell
Frank Camuso
Christine Casales
Armando & Remy Casasola
Keshin Chang
Gillian Christie
Keith & Judy Code
Hillah Cohen
Paul Colianni
Yvan Couture
Darrell Craig
Jeff Cude
Domingo De Anda
Bob Dobbin
Ken Dorsett
Bob Edminston
Linda Ferguson
Rainer Fischer
Steve Frey
Malcom Gallenty
Cosmo Gatto
Atelier Gerstacker
Ingrid Gibson-Tuschen
Pat Gilbert
Phil & Cherie Gingrich
Avner Golan
Nicolas Gomez
Joe Gross
Vanessa Guerrero
Jocelyne Hall
Larry Hall
Bill Halverson
Rosalie Hamilton
Yair Harpaz
Claus Heiman
Lawrence Hooper
Mariella Hosseini
Neil Johnson
Martin Johnstone
Mike Johnstone
Deborah Jones
Sara Jonic
Carolyn Jonsson
Dan Kamhis
Marjorie Karger
Bonnie Kehoe
Marlo Kimmel
Kathryn King
Diane Klein
Gary Knutson
Timothy Kuchar
Randall Landreneau
David Langford
Jeff Lee
Karheinz Leidl
Gerald Levine
Martha Levitsky
Ron Lewis
Andreas Lindal
Linda Lombardo
Mark Loweree
pat Lusey
Rick Manning
Arte Maren
James Marmolejo
Des Marteaux
Perry Martin
Elaine Martinez
Ricardo Mastroiacovo
Becky Mate
Robert McFarlane
Gerald McNally
Mary Meaux
Sharmila Melwani
Susan Michlin
Chris Miller
Donna Miller
Terri Miller
John Miranda
Bob Monge
Paris Morfopoulos
Dan Mueller
Karin Muller
Narconon Newport Beach
Robert Newey
Mike Norris
Jim Norton
David Nunez
John Parsonson
Raymond Peace
Jeremy Petersen
Rick Petersen
Louis Phitikides
Moshe & Irit Pillo
Mark Plimley
Andy Ponas
Chuck Popa
Trish Quigley
Claudia Rade
Uwe Rade
Robin Ramirez
Marina Raphael
Moshon Reuveni
Kelly Roe
Zvonimir Rupnik
Susan Safirstein
Armando Salcido
David Sanders
Janet Schliemann
Ronald Schols
Chris Scully
Marty Sherman
Ximena Smith
Sylvia Solana
Allan Sosin
Mary Jo Sperzenback
Fritz Spohn
Jonny Stahl
Lewis Steinman
Bill Stempke
Michael Stern
Wally Stokes
Paul Storfer
Donna Stranthan
Bob Sullivan
Gerald Toumayan
Scott Tregurtha
Trevor Tupholme
Joe Ursini
K. Patrick Warren
Diana Watson
Jack Watson
Jack Waugh
Keith Wells
Les Whitworth
Nancy Wise
Barbara Wiseman
Michael Woods
Doron Zalait
Eric Zimmerman
Jeff Zola

ka...@wwwaif.net

Mar 5, 2002, 10:47:58 PM3/5/02
In article <83785e4d392d6ae2...@remailer.segfault.net>, "Cerridwen" <nob...@nowhere.helferlein.net> wrote:

Thank you *so* much for your tireless list-typing. I'm sure you know exactly how
helpful these name collections in research endeavours.

mimus

Mar 6, 2002, 12:30:26 AM3/6/02
ka...@wwwaif.net (ka...@wwwaif.net) wrote:

Yep. Each a shiny new clam-cluster to yer SP ribbon . . . .

--
tinmi...@hotmail.com

I saw
many people
reduced to
incoherent babbling,
stripping off clothes,
crawling around on the ground,
banging heads, limbs and other body parts
against furniture and walls,
barking,
losing all sense of one's identity
and intense and persistent suicidal ideation.

--Declaration of Andre Tabayoyon

I'm an OT.--Lisa McPherson

If you imagine 40-50 Scientologists
posting on the Internet every few days,
we'll just run the SP's right off the system.
It will be quite simple, actually.

--Elaine Siegel, OSA INT (1996)

Case 5/BTLA/SP1/BAD

KSJ

(And, BTW: Xenu Xenu Xenu!)

Michael 'Mike' Gormez - www.taxexemptchildabuse.net

Mar 6, 2002, 2:35:05 AM3/6/02

Thanks a bunch girl! :-)

Here, this name is an old one but it shows your work helps in keep
track of them:

>Prosperity Magazine Issue 53 (circa Feb 2002)

>Andrea & David Kluge

http://www.holysmoke.org/ga/ga06.htm

6. A few days after the Armstrong I trial ended, Joey, who, I later
learned, was actually one David Kluge, made the first direct contact
with me, a phone call to my home in Costa Mesa, California.

Mike Gormez
--
Of course I know how people feel when they're excited:
they have to go to the toilet. -- L. Ron Hubbard

Valerie

Mar 6, 2002, 5:56:10 AM3/6/02

"Cerridwen" <nob...@nowhere.helferlein.net> wrote in message

> Prosperity Magazine Issue 53 (circa Feb 2002)
>
> THE NEW HUBBARD COLLEGE OF ADMINISTRATION [HCA]
> INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS HONOR ROLL
>>
> [NOTE: This is odd, but there was no price list to accompany this
> donor list.]

That makes the IRS receipt more flexible.

barb

Mar 6, 2002, 9:49:03 AM3/6/02
Cerridwen wrote:

> Prosperity Magazine Issue 53 (circa Feb 2002)
>
> THE NEW HUBBARD COLLEGE OF ADMINISTRATION [HCA]
> INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS HONOR ROLL
>
> "The Hubbard College of Administration International's new
> headquarters are the product of the dedicated efforts and
> contributions of hundreds of individuals. It was a complete team
> effort and a triumph for all.
>
> "In this section we acknowledge all who have, through their
> contributions, made this new facility a reality, making it possible to
> train tomorrow's leaders on principles of administration and
> organization which will bring sanity and prosperity to all. Behind
> each contribution lies a story, and we could fill an entire magazine
> retelling each one of them. Together, however, they tell one story
> about a team of people dedicated to bringing the truth of L. Ron
> Hubbard's technology to others.
>
> "Every one of you who contributed along whatever line-- our deepest
> thanks!"
>
> [NOTE: This is odd, but there was no price list to accompany this
> donor list.]

I see a lot of names I've seen on other lists. It's almost like there
are only 200 or so actual Scientologists, all working overtime to KSW.
They're in all the completion lists, all the committee lists, etc. How
the hell do they do it?
It's that Cause over MEST thing. Gotta be!

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser

Feisty

Mar 6, 2002, 1:01:11 PM3/6/02

Cerridwen <nob...@nowhere.helferlein.net> wrote in message
> Prosperity Magazine Issue 53 (circa Feb 2002)
>
> THE NEW HUBBARD COLLEGE OF ADMINISTRATION [HCA]
> INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS HONOR ROLL

(snip)

I get the feeling after reading these lists that I am looking at the roster
for the Titanic, an obituary, a victims list, or something like that.

;(

Feisty

Tilman Hausherr

Apr 14, 2002, 3:52:32 AM4/14/02
>Prosperity Magazine Issue 53 (circa Feb 2002)
>
>THE NEW HUBBARD COLLEGE OF ADMINISTRATION [HCA]
>INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS HONOR ROLL

>Durable Slate Company

http://www.durableslate.com

http://www.durableslate.com/history.html
"In 1991, Michael Chan, John Chan, and Ed De Long acquired the company
from the original founder of the Company. Michael started with the
Company in 1986 and was trained by the founder. Michael, John, and Ed
remain the principals to this day."

Ed De Long:
http://www.oursites.org/edwardedelong/success.htm
"I am one of the owners of the largest slate roofing companies on earth.
My company operates totally on Scientology technology."

John Chan:
http://www.our-home.org/johnchan/myself.htm
"I got into Scientology through my brother who told me about L. Ron
Hubbard's wonderful study technology."

Michael Chan doesn't have a spam page.

http://www.durableslate.com/employment.html
"In business since 1986, we have never had a lay-off. As our company
continues to expand, we are constantly looking for good workers in all
of our divisions, including slate and metal roofing, masonry, and
general construction. Experience is helpful, but not necessary, and
advancement opportunities come up frequently."

Translation: staff quits often.

--
"Keep kwiet. Ksenu's kracking klam klusters."
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/prolinks/

Feisty

Apr 27, 2002, 1:35:05 AM4/27/02

Tilman Hausherr <til...@berlin.snafu.de> wrote in message

> >Prosperity Magazine Issue 53 (circa Feb 2002)
> >
> >THE NEW HUBBARD COLLEGE OF ADMINISTRATION [HCA]
> >INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS HONOR ROLL

> >Durable Slate Company

Mining, quarries, maybe? interesting

> http://www.durableslate.com
>
> http://www.durableslate.com/history.html
> "In 1991, Michael Chan, John Chan, and Ed De Long acquired the company
> from the original founder of the Company. Michael started with the
> Company in 1986 and was trained by the founder. Michael, John, and Ed
> remain the principals to this day."
>
> Ed De Long:
> http://www.oursites.org/edwardedelong/success.htm
> "I am one of the owners of the largest slate roofing companies on earth.
> My company operates totally on Scientology technology."

"largest?" sounds familiar.

> John Chan:
> http://www.our-home.org/johnchan/myself.htm
> "I got into Scientology through my brother who told me about L. Ron
> Hubbard's wonderful study technology."
>
> Michael Chan doesn't have a spam page.
>
> http://www.durableslate.com/employment.html
> "In business since 1986, we have never had a lay-off. As our company
> continues to expand, we are constantly looking for good workers in all
> of our divisions, including slate and metal roofing, masonry, and
> general construction. Experience is helpful, but not necessary, and
> advancement opportunities come up frequently."
>
> Translation: staff quits often.

Handy wording. -What they don't know won't hurt'em. If they don't go with
the program, harass'em till they quit.

Feisty