Re: TALKING ABOUT HOMELESS LISA

Gina Man

Oct 19, 2016, 2:55:52 PM10/19/16
On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 17:52:17 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1" <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:

>In article <mcoa0c94d3cgavth7...@4ax.com>,
>man...@davidscrotch.eww says...

>> >I miss HL. She was the typical clueless and paranoid female who
>> >couldn't think her way out of a pasture with a fence on only
>> >one side.
>>
>> Sounds like our Pandora.
>
>Babs says hi, Greg.

http://appseries6barbarainterview.blogspot.com/2010/10/app-interviewer.html

http://outingextremistanti-scientologists.blogspot.com/

As you can see, Babs is certifiable!

Checkmate, DoW #1

Oct 19, 2016, 4:04:52 PM10/19/16
In article <e7gf0c9jba5l3mup1...@4ax.com>,
man...@davidscrotch.eww says...

> On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 17:52:17 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1" <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <mcoa0c94d3cgavth7...@4ax.com>,
> >man...@davidscrotch.eww says...

> >> Sounds like our Pandora.
> >
> >Babs says hi, Greg.
>

> http://appseries6barbarainterview.blogspot.com/2010/10/app-interviewer.html
>
> http://outingextremistanti-scientologists.blogspot.com/
>

> As you can see, Babs is certifiable!

So are you. Birds of a feather, and all that...

--

Checkmate, Royal Order of the DoW #1, and Official Ko0K Wrangler
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)

David

Oct 24, 2016, 2:29:15 PM10/24/16
law and love little one