Another ex Int Base staffer speaks up, 1982-84 stories. Bruno Parent

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Feb 19, 2006, 12:54:47 AM2/19/06
"The only witness, when DM bullied me, in 1984, was Mark Yager. DM
screamed at me, a few inches away from my face, asking me when the
fucking re-editing of "Problem of Life" would be fucking completed. My
hesitation made him furious. He grabbed me by the shirt, tearing it,
and threw me violently against the wall. As they were about to step
outside the Editing building, DM turned around and threw a one dollar
bill on the floor, saying to me: "For your shirt, so you don't have a
motivator on me."

"A few days later, DM and Mark Yager rushed into Editing and went
straight to my big bookcase, without looking at me. They grabbed a VHS
cassette of mine and left without saying a word. The video cassette was
of Amarcord, a film by Italian director Federico Fellini, that won
1974's Best Foreign Film Academy award. I had bought it, along with
other foreign film classics, to show to the Cine crew, so as to broaden
everyone's knowledge and appreciation of different film genres and
styles. An hour or so after the VHS confiscation, I could no longer
stand not knowing what was going on. So, I ventured over to Del Sol and
walked through the top floor of the building... My video cassette was
playing in an office and I clearly heard DM and others laughing their
heads off and saying things like: "There! Look at that!"

"As it turned out, DM apparently wrote a report to LRH stating that I
was using porn flicks to learn my editing techniques from. LRH wrote a
despatch "Re: Bruno", which I was shown, eventually, but was not
allowed to read. Needless to say, I was thoroughly sec checked and I
soon found my way to the RPF (after a short stop in DM's office with
the Bosun!). Oddly enough, the RPF assignment made no mention of the
so-called porn flick. All that it said was that I had produced an overt
product and that I had willingly gone past a misunderstood word.

"I had been several months in the RPF, when a CMO Int messenger (whom I
don't remember the name, unfortunately) came over to me and handed me a
package. "This is yours", he said with a friendly wink. It was my VHS
cassette of Amarcord.

"Those names that you mention, Carmen and Gary Weise, Dan and Sue Koon,
Lyman and Carol Spurlock, Charlie Rush, Waldo, boy do they bring sweet
memories to me! I miss their friendship, along with the friendship of
so many others: Tamia Arbuckle, Rick Cruzen, Joe Caneen, Josh Hemphill,
Wak and Sue (Kennedy) Allcock, Fernando and Terry, Claire Rossouw,
Suzette, Arthur, Andre Clavel, etc.

"I seem to remember Maureen, but I think she was in the CMO at the
time.

"As far as sharing anything to a public forum such as ARS, feel free to
do whatever you want, with whatever I write to you. I fully trust you
and your judgment. I do not fear OSA.

"Bruno Parent
(I was in the SO at SU/Gold from late 1978
to mid 1985,mostly as Chief Editor)"

posted from email from Bruno to me.
Chuck Beatty

ladayla

Feb 19, 2006, 2:56:25 AM2/19/06
These are just super stories. Thanks so much for allowing us to read
them.
The spam coming on would indicate that cos is full batshit crazy on
them.

la

David Miscavige

Feb 19, 2006, 3:53:51 AM2/19/06
On 18 Feb 2006, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com> wrote:

>"The only witness, when DM bullied me, in 1984, was Mark Yager. DM
>screamed at me, a few inches away from my face, asking me when the
>fucking re-editing of "Problem of Life" would be fucking completed. My
>hesitation made him furious. He grabbed me by the shirt, tearing it,
>and threw me violently against the wall. As they were about to step
>outside the Editing building, DM turned around and threw a one dollar
>bill on the floor, saying to me: "For your shirt, so you don't have a
>motivator on me."

OK, so I should have given you two dollars.

Good job, Chuck!

DM

"There is none more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they
are free!" Goethe.

Grace

Feb 19, 2006, 4:29:43 AM2/19/06

Good post! Thanks, Chuck and thanks Bruno.

David Miscavige

Feb 19, 2006, 4:30:35 AM2/19/06

They really back memories, don't they?

barbz

Feb 19, 2006, 9:13:56 AM2/19/06
ladayla wrote:

I was thinking that, too. They don't even want people LOOKING at Gold,
let alone talking about it! Great stuff!

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC
xenu...@netscape.net

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser

kerrys...@gmail.com

May 10, 2016, 7:57:55 AM5/10/16
Wow... I can't beleive it ...i finally found Bruno !please give him my e-mail...i have been looking for him for years... I am an old friend from Quebec also an ex-scientologist..here is my e-mail bo...@videotron.ca..thank you so much Nicole

kerrys...@gmail.com

May 10, 2016, 8:02:33 AM5/10/16
Not sure if my post got posted ...i am a friend of Bruno fron Quebec ..been looking for him for ever...please give him this e-mail adress from me bo...@videotron.ca

Jeremy Bentham

May 11, 2016, 9:53:04 AM5/11/16

kerrys...@gmail.com

May 13, 2016, 9:55:15 AM5/13/16
To Jeremy Bentham... I am sorry ..i am not trying to to do anything bad... I sincerely looking for Bruno...we were friends in 1974 In Quebec city...problem is i am really stupid with computers..i found an other site were i saw a picture of Bruno...but i can't get in...at least i know that he is alive ..but thats all i know..kerrysweller is my husband's e-mail ...the other one .is mine...so anyway if you have a way to verify my address please do it...thank you Nicole

rogerspo...@gmail.com

May 13, 2016, 10:54:44 AM5/13/16
Den fredag 13 maj 2016 kl. 15:55:15 UTC+2 skrev kerrys...@gmail.com:
> To Jeremy Bentham... I am sorry ..i am not trying to to do anything bad... I sincerely looking for Bruno...we were friends in 1974 In Quebec city...problem is i am really stupid with computers..i found an other site were i saw a picture of Bruno...but i can't get in...at least i know that he is alive ..but thats all i know..kerrysweller is my husband's e-mail ...the other one .is mine...so anyway if you have a way to verify my address please do it...thank you Nicole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=374are79zis

kerrys...@gmail.com

May 13, 2016, 5:47:44 PM5/13/16
Also..if you can contact bruno ask him if he knows me Nicole Labbe...he use to call me Bopic..

kerrys...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2017, 11:19:13 PM2/7/17

kerrys...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2017, 11:19:59 PM2/7/17

kerrys...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2017, 11:20:59 PM2/7/17
On Sunday, February 19, 2006 at 12:54:47 AM UTC-5, chuckbeatty77 @aol.com wrote:
hi Chuck still looking for Bruno... how did he get away ?

rogerspo...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2017, 1:36:04 PM2/8/17
Pat Broeker got millions of bucks to get away. Other chickens gets a cent or less by centology.