Why I was then left scientology, by Carmen llewyyn

rogergonnet

Jun 24, 2015, 11:36:38 AM6/24/15
Why I Left Scientology
Gawker - 6/23/15
By Carmen Llywelyn
I was a Scientologist for eight years. Although I identified as one I didn’t
really understand what actually being a Scientologist fully entailed until
after a couple of years of being heavily indoctrinated. The reality of
Scientology is deceptively hidden and cleverly disguised. When I look at
Scientology today, I have to forgive myself for not seeing through the
manipulation sooner. I’ve spent the last 13 years keeping Scientology out of
my life. It hasn’t been easy, but I’ve realized that the religion is built
on a foundation of violence. I’m proud to add my voice to the many who,
despite fear of retribution and humiliation, have come forward to tell of
our experiences.

This is my story.

The day I was taken to The Celebrity Centre in Los Angeles for the first
time, I had no idea how much the visit would change and shape me into the
person I am today. Or what I’d be like if the fates had something different
in mind for me.

http://gawker.com/why-i-left-scientology-1703997050?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

roger....@live.com

Jun 26, 2015, 10:54:16 AM6/26/15
If $cientology has all the answers; why should others interfere? "Others are SPs"

Sociopaths having many dogs to attack their enemies with are more scary than sociopaths having many clams to attack their enemies with.