Google locked me out for mentioning tactics of false critics on ARS

Lisa Ruby

Mar 7, 2007, 11:28:04 PM3/7/07
I have been posting rather pointedly about the tactics of fake
critics on alt.religion.scientology today and Google responded by
locking me out. My posts just don't "take." They just sat there--until
I got in under a new email address but I don't know how long they will
let me use it and continue posting.

Anyway, they locked me out completely under my
Commissio...@groupmail.com registration so I am coming in again (with
a proxy) under libertytothecapti...@comcast.net.

If I ever stop posting here without a goodbye is because I
am blocked out by Google. If this happens I will email someone on ASH
and ask them to tell people that Google locked me out permanently.

I will also expose this extreme censorship of Google. It is ok for
some to swear at people and post tons of off-topic posts but it is not
ok with Google if I expose Scientology in a way that Scientology does
not approve.

http://libertytothecaptives.net/scientology_nwo_operation.html

Lisa Ruby

Mar 7, 2007, 11:34:54 PM3/7/07
> http://libertytothecaptives.net/scientology_nwo_operation.htmlYes, my profile is the same (why? I am blocked) but I got in here under libertytot...@comcast.net:

Lisa Ruby's Google Account

Email Verification
In order to verify that the email address associated with your account
is correct, we have sent an email message to
libertytot...@comcast.net . To activate your Google account,
please access your email and click on the link provided.

Click here to continue.

And here is my verification email:

Welcome to Google Accounts. To activate your account and verify your
e-mail
address, please click on the following link:

http://www.google.com/accounts/VE?service=groups2&c=5189546267522145524&hl=en

If you have received this mail in error, you do not need to take any
action to cancel the account. The account will not be activated, and
you will not receive any further emails.

If clicking the link above does not work, copy and paste the URL in a
new browser window instead.

Thank you for using Google.

For questions or concerns regarding your account, please visit the
Google Accounts FAQ at
http://www.google.com/help/faq_accounts.html.

This is a post-only mailing. Replies to this message are not
monitored
or answered.

Lisa Ruby

Mar 7, 2007, 11:56:02 PM3/7/07
On Mar 7, 11:34 pm, "Lisa Ruby" <Commissio...@groupmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 7, 11:28 pm, "Lisa Ruby" <Commissio...@groupmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I have been posting rather pointedly about the tactics of fake
> > critics on alt.religion.scientology today and Google responded by
> > locking me out. My posts just don't "take." They just sat there--until
> > I got in under a new email address but I don't know how long they will
> > let me use it and continue posting.
>
> > Anyway, they locked me out completely under my
> > Commissio...@groupmail.com registration so I am coming in again (with
> > a proxy) under libertytothecapti...@comcast.net.
>
> > If I ever stop posting here without a goodbye is because I
> > am blocked out by Google. If this happens I will email someone on ASH
> > and ask them to tell people that Google locked me out permanently.
>
> > I will also expose this extreme censorship of Google. It is ok for
> > some to swear at people and post tons of off-topic posts but it is not
> > ok with Google if I expose Scientology in a way that Scientology does
> > not approve.
>
> >http://libertytothecaptives.net/scientology_nwo_operation.htmlYes, my profile is the same (why? I am blocked) but I got in here under libertytothecapti...@comcast.net:

> Lisa Ruby's Google Account
>
> Email Verification
> In order to verify that the email address associated with your account
> is correct, we have sent an email message to
> libertytothecapti...@comcast.net . To activate your Google account,

> please access your email and click on the link provided.
>
> Click here to continue.

> And here is my verification email:
>
> Welcome to Google Accounts. To activate your account and verify your
> e-mail
> address, please click on the following link:
>
> http://www.google.com/accounts/VE?service=groups2&c=51895462675221455...

> If you have received this mail in error, you do not need to take any
> action to cancel the account. The account will not be activated, and
> you will not receive any further emails.
>
> If clicking the link above does not work, copy and paste the URL in a
> new browser window instead.
>
> Thank you for using Google.
>
> For questions or concerns regarding your account, please visit the
> Google Accounts FAQ athttp://www.google.com/help/faq_accounts.html.

> This is a post-only mailing. Replies to this message are not
> monitored
> or answered.

test

Helatrobus

Mar 8, 2007, 12:02:49 AM3/8/07

> > On Mar 7, 11:28 pm, "Lisa Ruby" <Commissio...@groupmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I have been posting rather pointedly about the tactics of fake
> > > critics on alt.religion.scientology today and Google responded by
> > > locking me out. My posts just don't "take." They just sat there--until
> > > I got in under a new email address but I don't know how long they will
> > > let me use it and continue posting.

You are SUPRESSIVE! What are your crimes!?

Just joking.

mr kittan

Mar 8, 2007, 12:26:58 AM3/8/07
What have you done? What are your crimes? Are you into little boys?
Puppies? Spiders?! That's why google blocks you. You're a deviant
pervert. Just admit it.

Only joking btw.

thorazine shuffle

Mar 8, 2007, 12:30:43 AM3/8/07

"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

Fake critics are an implant. =]

ania...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2016, 4:12:05 AM12/3/16
Hi Lisa!

Did Google finally give you back your account? Please let me know. You can also reply me at ania...@gmail.com . I am just curious to find out. It seems like we are on the same dance floor right now.

Thanks!

rogergonnet

Dec 4, 2016, 1:56:58 AM12/4/16
At least, this message of yours is visible right now 4-12-2016
Despite any of my contrbutions and attempts from someone times ago to get
messages erased, I thinks they remained.

<ania...@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
d021459c-2038-4963...@googlegroups.com...