What ever happened to Suzette Hubbard???

bubba gump

Aug 21, 2005, 12:45:28 PM8/21/05
I understand Mr. Lerma was engaged (briefly) to her, until the CoS goon
squad squashed the wedding.

Where is she now? Is she still in the CoS?

And why aren't Hubbard's relatives still involved (other than the
obvious -- it's all a scam).

Skipper

Aug 21, 2005, 12:49:32 PM8/21/05
bubba gump <wannap...@yahoo.com> wrote:

She's probably living somewhere around Burbank. I saw her in the
Ralph's where I shop. Had a cute little kid with her. I said hi to him,
didn't say a word to her. Suzette's crazy as hell, always has been.

MirnaMinkoff

Aug 21, 2005, 1:42:52 PM8/21/05

I thought that Hubbard's spawn were split down the middle - some
running far away and openly dissing the church and others staying in
the fold. (Well, I'll count the sucide as a diss too) Anyway, you
have to admit it must be a rather repugnent org. if the kids decide to
leave. I mean if they stay they get the red carpet treatment and
probably total finanical sercurity and luxury simply for NOT leaving or
opening their mouth about what they know. Still quite a few of them
have chosen to say "fuck it I'm out of this mess"

Ron DeWolf has a lot of grand-children and great grandchildren who
openly diss the cult. Hell, one posts on SomethingAwful and has just a
good of time dissing Scientology as the rest of us. He's a great
grandson (Through DeWolf) and I've been trying to contact him to ask a
few questions. I just forgot to write down his screen name after a few
threads discussing the relationship and some other things. He's a
regular poster, not hugely interested in scientology or anything, but
doesn't mind mocking it or telling people what a sham it all was. He's
gotten all his information directly from family lore too.

Tilman Hausherr

Aug 21, 2005, 2:17:45 PM8/21/05
On 21 Aug 2005 09:45:28 -0700, "bubba gump" <wannap...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

http://www.hightechbiz.com/team.htm#SuzetteWhite

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

Lermanet.com

Aug 21, 2005, 4:20:34 PM8/21/05
On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:49:32 -0700, Skipper <aint...@charter.net>
wrote:

Your self esteem problems get in the way of your objectivity.
Suzette was quite rational and enchantingly articulate, we were peas
in a pod, when I knew her in the 70's.

You also went out of your way to insult Gary Lowe, the guy I joined
the sea org with, whose father financed your only claim to fame movie.

Have a nice day, and write a nasty retort to finish it, if that will
make you feel better about yourself.

Sincerely

Arnie Lerma

Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

The only real product of Scientology is More Scientologists
That is the etiology of cancer.

The only thing that works in scientology are its lawyers

The internet is the Liberty Tree
http://www.lermanet.com/faqs.html
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/altreligionscientology-killfile-settings.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/crowley-hubbard-666.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/flint-suicides-in-scientology-040383.htm
both with IMAGES!!

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma

Skipper

Aug 21, 2005, 4:35:39 PM8/21/05
In article <58ohg1hno7ik6pmdk...@4ax.com>, Lermanet.com
<ale...@verizon.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:49:32 -0700, Skipper <aint...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <1124642728.6...@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> >bubba gump <wannap...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I understand Mr. Lerma was engaged (briefly) to her, until the CoS goon
> >> squad squashed the wedding.
> >>
> >> Where is she now? Is she still in the CoS?
> >>
> >> And why aren't Hubbard's relatives still involved (other than the
> >> obvious -- it's all a scam).
> >
> >She's probably living somewhere around Burbank. I saw her in the
> >Ralph's where I shop. Had a cute little kid with her. I said hi to him,
> >didn't say a word to her. Suzette's crazy as hell, always has been.
>
> Your self esteem problems get in the way of your objectivity.

Arnie, see your shrink and ask him about "projection."

> Suzette was quite rational and enchantingly articulate, we were peas
> in a pod, when I knew her in the 70's.

Oh yeah. And you both thought Elwrong Humbug was God.

> You also went out of your way to insult Gary Lowe, the guy I joined
> the sea org with, whose father financed your only claim to fame movie.

You're once again almost entirely wrong.

1. It wasn't a movie, it was a how-to video. I have a great many other
credits, but that doesn't fit your convenient wrong conception of me.

2. His father didn't finance it, his stock broker brother John Lowe and
his then wife Lee Purcell financed it (from her trust fund set up by
her father).

3. Gary and Lee still owe people money on that show. Lee is currently
selling it as a DVD and hasn't said word one to me or any other people
owning shares in it. But she can justify it because I'm not in
$cientology.

4. Gary is a turd who abandoned his wife and son Dylan and has a long
history of screwing people over, which I only found out too late (like
most). But then, birds of a feather flock together. If not for your
anti-$cientology efforts (which I appreciate) your life would be almost
totally worthless.

> Have a nice day, and write a nasty retort to finish it, if that will
> make you feel better about yourself.

Awww, Arnie, I'm sorry you're so unhappy.

Well actually, I'm not, but maybe you'll have a better day tomorrow
when you stop thinking about your lost love Suzette.

Who was nuts the entire time I knew her.

Whose father was a psychopath named Elwrong.

--
Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,

-- John Wesley

http://www.skippress.com

Lermanet.com

Aug 21, 2005, 5:07:08 PM8/21/05

You are very good at making distinctions without a difference in
result.

You would benefit from studying the pages on Fallacious Argument

>3. Gary and Lee still owe people money on that show. Lee is currently
>selling it as a DVD and hasn't said word one to me or any other people
>owning shares in it. But she can justify it because I'm not in
>$cientology.
>
>4. Gary is a turd who abandoned his wife and son Dylan and has a long

Gary was a good guy, we met when I was an HQS supervison atFCDC and
decided to join the "sea Org", he was honest and never lied to me.

>history of screwing people over, which I only found out too late (like
>most). But then, birds of a feather flock together. If not for your

And Scientology does attract more than its share of
sociopaths...consisting of the largest group of people who really
should have gotten the help they really needed elsewhere...

>anti-$cientology efforts (which I appreciate) your life would be almost
>totally worthless.

Wow, thank you for the backhanded compliment, perhaps you can find a
way to fix your knack for effortless denigriation, I mentioned it to
you a long time ago and with siimiliar response

Why? cause I didnt immediately recognize your innate superioriaty in
all respects ?

>> Have a nice day, and write a nasty retort to finish it, if that will
>> make you feel better about yourself.
>
>Awww, Arnie, I'm sorry you're so unhappy.

You are a liar, and have never been sorry, have you? and I know you
are a liar cause Im not unhappy, you cannot differentiatiate between
someone who is not pleased with your inadequate performance...

But every wanna be artist has some, some have more than others...

>Well actually, I'm not, but maybe you'll have a better day tomorrow
>when you stop thinking about your lost love Suzette.
>
>Who was nuts the entire time I knew her.

From what I have read of your ability to evaluate people, she must
have been crazy cause she, like I, didnt immediately recognize your
innate superiority in all respects ?

>Whose father was a psychopath named Elwrong.

We can agree on something now cant we.

Now try not be such a shithead, and be a little more honest with
yourself.

Arnie Lerma

Lermanet.com

Aug 21, 2005, 6:16:46 PM8/21/05
On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 21:07:08 GMT, Lermanet.com <ale...@verizon.net>

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050702/NEWS10/507020356/-1/ARCHIVES30

Article published Saturday, July 2, 2005

COMMENTARY
Scientology story sparks heated response

By DAVID YONKE
BLADE RELIGION EDITOR

One thing that quickly becomes clear to journalists who cover religion
is that every faith has its strong supporters as well as its fervent
critics.

When I wrote an article for last Sunday's front page about the Church
of Scientology - of local interest now that hometown girl Katie Holmes
is engaged to high-profile Scientologist Tom Cruise - I expected a
larger-than-usual response because of the celebrity angle and
Scientology's unorthodox views.

I was caught by surprise, however, by the intensity of some people's
animosity toward Scientology.

My assignment was to inform readers about the origins, beliefs, and
practices of the Church of Scientology.

A few people called or wrote to say they appreciated the
straightforward explanation of Scientology.

A number of readers, however, wanted more. They wanted to see
Scientology discredited, calling it a "money-grubbing cult," as one
person put it.

There's no doubt the church has been involved in controversies almost
from day one, when it was founded by science-fiction writer L. Ron
Hubbard in 1954.

Scientologists waged a 26-year legal battle with the Internal Revenue
Service after the government revoked the church's tax-exempt status in
1967, claiming that Scientology was a commercial enterprise and that
its practitioners were profiting from the church's activities.

David G. Bromley, a professor at Virginia Commonwealth University and
an expert on modern religions, told me last week that the semantics of
the church's organizational chart probably sparked the IRS' ire: Each
church is considered a "franchise" and its clients pay a "fixed
donation" for services that include educational programs and "audits,"
or counseling sessions.

In 1993, however, the IRS changed its stance and ruled that the Church
of Scientology does qualify as a religion and is entitled to
tax-exempt status.

That hasn't stopped some readers from questioning Scientology's
validity as a religion. Many cited a May, 1991, cover story in Time
magazine titled "Scientology - The Thriving Cult of Greed and Power,"
which is still circulating in cyberspace, and award-winning series by
both the Los Angeles Times and St. Petersburg Times. Several
journalists involved in writing these exposs said they were harassed,
threatened, and sued by Scientologists.

One Blade reader said he knows firsthand that while Scientology claims
to be "all-denominational," allowing members to belong to other
religious groups, in reality adherents are pressured to abandon other
faiths.

One of the more diligent and informed critics is Arnie Lerma, a
self-described "old hippie" living near Washington.

Mr. Lerma, now 54, had been a Scientologist until the church broke his
heart and, he says, threatened to break erents are pressured to
abandon other faiths.

One of the more diligent and informed critics is Arnie Lerma, a
self-described "old hippie" living near Washington.

Mr. Lerma, now 54, had been a Scientologist until the church broke his
heart and, he says, threatened to break even more.

He began working for the Church of Scientology at age 16 in 1967,
carrying folders and filing documents at its D.C. offices, and moved
up in rank to become a member of Scientology's elite Sea Organization.

While working for the church in New York City in 1976, Mr. Lerma said,
he met Suzette Hubbard, daughter of the church's founder.

"We had fallen in love and wanted to get married and live together for
the rest of our lives," he said.

Somebody in the organization apparently didn't like that plan,
however, and Suzette was transferred to Clearwater, Fla.

Mr. Lerma and Miss Hubbard maintained a long-distance relationship
until he decided to make a surprise visit to Clearwater.

"We were going to elope, so I flew down there," he said. "Suzette and
I got blood tests and a marriage license."

Miss Hubbard was going through an audit at the time and revealed to
her Scientology auditor that she and Mr. Lerma were planning to elope.

"She spilled the beans, and I got arrested - well, detained," Mr.
Lerma said. "I remember being in a room with a chair and a light bulb
and two guys outside the door. I was interrogated for several hours. I
was not struck, hit, or physically abused. However, what I do remember
is the deal I was offered: 'We will give you a guarantee of safe
passage out of the state of Florida with all body parts attached if
you tell Suzette Hubbard the marriage is off.' "

He said he took the threat seriously.

"I told Suzette the marriage is off, and I watched her start crying,"
Mr. Lerma said.

He fled Florida and the Church of Scientology, but he never lost his
love for Suzette. She later married a church member and moved to
California, Mr. Lerma said, and is now divorced. He said he's tried to
contact her over the years but has not been able to penetrate the
circle of Scientologists that surrounds her.

Mr. Lerma said he considers Scientology to be a cult, not a religion,
because "it controls its membership by lying to them." He has devoted
tremendous effort to share his views on his Web site,
www.lermanet.com, which he subtitles: "Exposing the Con."

Sylvia Stanard, a Scientology spokesman, is well aware that some
people consider her church to be a cult. She argues that all new
religions have had to overcome ignorance and persecution.

In centuries past, she said, people were thrown to the lions or hanged
for their beliefs. "At least we live in a more civilized time when
only words are used to attack new concepts that are not yet
understood," Ms. Standard said.

Those words of attack are all over the Internet - and, since last
week, in my e-mail inbox.

David Yonke is The Blade's religion editor. Contact him at:
dyo...@theblade.com or 419-724-6154.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050702/NEWS10/507020356/-1/ARCHIVES30

my account of this was previously published as part of
The Art of Deception Part II
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/FINAL2.htm

Skipper

Aug 21, 2005, 7:19:14 PM8/21/05
In article <agqhg1p8l8g1qsl3t...@4ax.com>, Lermanet.com
<ale...@verizon.net> wrote:

What's "superioriaty" Arnie?

Last time I talked to you, I was trying to help you get some work
because your finances were in such a shambles.

I wonder if it's improved.

Meanwhile, I've published about four more books, including one in
Russia.

You, meanwhile, have pounded out a lot of words that no one's paid for.

So rant and ramble all you want - the facts remain.

Suzette was nuts. Gary Lowe was a swindler, liar, and creep who has
people all over Hollywood pissed at him. Even his own son on a website
would barely say a kind word about him. Changed his name from Dylan
Lowe to Dylan Purcell, matter of fact.

Hang onto your delusions, Lerma - maybe they're all you have.

roger gonnet

Aug 22, 2005, 4:18:41 AM8/22/05

"Tilman Hausherr" <tilman...@snafu.de> a écrit dans le message de news:
h9hhg1lfjt0iva4h7...@4ax.com...

> On 21 Aug 2005 09:45:28 -0700, "bubba gump" <wannap...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>I understand Mr. Lerma was engaged (briefly) to her, until the CoS goon
>>squad squashed the wedding.
>>
>>Where is she now? Is she still in the CoS?
>>
>>And why aren't Hubbard's relatives still involved (other than the
>>obvious -- it's all a scam).
>
> http://www.hightechbiz.com/team.htm#SuzetteWhite

senior analyst? Using hubbie's tech, you think?

http://www.slatkinfraud.com/wwc/people_hayes.htm

s883...@milwaukee.k12.wi.us

Feb 21, 2017, 10:30:03 AM2/21/17
I think that if people are trying to leave there is obliviously something up with it...........it is a money consuming cult to ride people on their fortune and help them gain fame

rogerspo...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2017, 10:29:44 AM2/24/17
It's not a crime to criticize organisations but it's a crime to criticize the ten commandments.

On a round planet can everyone bump on themselves in their own butt without any fears to end up in hell if they fall down from the edge of Earth.