Today in Scientology -- June 28th *****************************

Scientology Today

Jun 28, 2016, 2:34:29 PM6/28/16
Today June 28th in Scientology history
======================================

Costly Strategy Continues to Turn Out Bestsellers
June 28, 1990, Robert W. Welkos, Los Angeles Times
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-scientology062890,1,737186,full.story

In some cases, sales of Hubbard's books apparently got an extra boost
from Scientology followers and employees of the publishing firm.
Showing up at major book outlets like B. Dalton and Waldenbooks, they
purchased armloads of Hubbard's works, according to former employees.

Tags: Bridge Publications, Corinda Carford, Dianetics, Earle Cooley, L. Ron
Hubbard, Mike Gonzales, Tom Fudge

======================================

Treatment center unlicensed
June 28, 1990, AP, Tulsa World
http://www.tulsaworld.com/archives/treatment-center-unlicensed/article_6315a96d-effd-527b-be4d-1eb0b2397f19.html

Brent Van Meter, a deputy commissioner at the state Health Department,
said his department considered Narconon to have consented to state
authority when it applied for and received a certificate of need from
the department.

He said the center cannot be licensed until its program is certified by
the state Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services. The
center is at the old Chilocco Indian School.

Tags: Brent Van Meter, Joe Wideman, Narconon, Narconon Chilocco, Oklahoma
Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services

======================================

Becker threatens to go to court against Church of Scientology
June 28, 1997, Associated Press
http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1997/Becker-threatens-to-go-to-court-against-Church-of-Scientology/id-c0e390a3eba892771bae9e7e13a81bde

WIMBLEDON, ENGLAND WIMBLEDON, England (AP) _ Three-time Wimbledon
champion Boris Becker is threatening to go to court against the Church
of Scientology.

Becker's manager and Munich attorney, Axel Meyer-Woelden, has given
Scientology a July 1 deadline to say it will stop using Becker's name
and photo on the Internet.

Scientology, which is not recognized as a church in Germany, was
recently placed on a list of groups under observation by state offices
because it is viewed as a threat to democracy. It has used Becker's
name without permission, the German sports news agency SID reported.

Tags: 1899, 1963, 1982, Beck Hansen, England, Germany, Munich, Quicky, Venus

======================================

Defenders of the faith should stand at ease
June 28, 1999, Peter Bart, Variety
http://variety.com/1999/voices/columns/defenders-of-the-faith-should-stand-at-ease-1117503530/

THE MOST MAIL Daily Variety has received this year about a single
article has come in response to a story that the newspaper will never
run. The subject was Scientology and its influence on Hollywood.

The story was in the process of being researched by our film editor,
Dan Cox, who recently left the paper to accept a job as a literary
agent without finishing the article.

In approaching his story, Cox was impressed by the fact that the
Scientologists, who've been around since the 1950s, were getting more
"public" about their faith: Witness the fact that John Travolta, a
stalwart member, had agreed to star in a $70 million production of
"Battlefield Earth," based on the book by Scientology founder L. Ron
Hubbard.

Tags: Battlefield Earth, Bert Fields, Celebrity Centre, Dan Cox, Dustin
Hoffman, Germany, Golden Era Productions, Goldie Hawn, Hemet, Jenna Elfman,
John Travolta, Kirstie Alley, Marty Rathbun, Milton Katselas, Nazi labelling,
Nicole Kidman, Religious Technology Center, Terry Semel

======================================

Missionary Man: Tom Cruise and the Church of Scientology
June 28, 2005, James Verini, Salon.com, Spiegel Online
http://www.spiegel.de/international/0,1518,362731,00.html

Before they're allowed to continue on to OT, a rigorous screening
process and background check are conducted, according to Melton and
others. Reaching the highest OT levels usually takes from a decade to
three decades, the current and former Scientologists say. Lower
estimates for the total cost of this are around $30,000, but some
people claim to have spent several hundred thousand dollars. The
current Scientology member tells Salon he pays several thousand dollars
a year for the services.

Tags: Bridge Publications, Gordon Melton, Narconon, Nazi labelling, OT,
Stephen Kent, Tom Cruise

======================================

Stranger than fiction
June 28, 2005, Laura Miller, Salon
http://dir.salon.com/story/books/review/2005/06/28/dianetics/index.html

The first thing you notice about "Dianetics" is that it is
spectacularly dull. L. Ron Hubbard promises, in this seemingly endless
treatise, that his "modern science of mental health" will cure
everything from schizophrenia to arthritis, claims for which he
presents no credible evidence whatsoever -- unless you consider merely
insisting that you"ve got evidence to be the same thing as offering it.
But I am here to testify that "Dianetics" is a phenomenal remedy for at
least one widespread affliction: insomnia.

======================================

Tom Unbound
June 28, 2005, Abigail Tucker, Baltimore Sun
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2005-06-28/features/0506280137_1_tom-cruise-holmes-actor

War of the Worlds touches down in theaters tomorrow, and we find
ourselves wondering: Could Tom Cruise actually be an alien? Because it
would explain a lot.

Take Friday's Today show tirade, when the leading man lectured Matt
Lauer on the dangers of Ritalin. The segment would not have been
weirder if the finger Cruise shook was webbed, or dribbling slime. And
if extraterrestrials hit this planet as vigorously as the actor
attacked Oprah Winfrey's couch last month, the human race should
immediately surrender.

Tags: Matt Lauer, Oprah Winfrey, Pat Kingsley, Tom Cruise

======================================

Troubled Scientology Church in Ireland is now ?1m in red
June 28, 2006, Tom Lyons, Independant.ie
http://www.independent.ie/national-news/troubled-scientology-church-in-ireland-is-now-1m-in-red-95169.html

INTEREST-FREE loans from abroad are propping up the troubled Irish
branch of the controversial Church of Scientology. Financial documents
seen by the Irish Independent reveal that the church is more than ?1m
in the red after running up huge legal bills in an epic eight-year
battle brought by a disgruntled former member. As a result, members of
the mega-rich Church of Scientology in the United States have had to
cough up almost ?400,000 just to keep the Dublin arm afloat. The case
was eventually settled out of court four years ago.

Tags: Anna-Lena Blance, Dublin, Gerard Collins, Gerard Ryan, Ireland, Mary
Johnston

======================================

Is Scientology's Wall Cracking?
June 28, 2009, Kim Masters, Daily Beast
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2009-06-28/is-the-churchs-wall-cracking/full/

Several recent high-profile Scientology defections have led some to
wonder whether one of the church's most visible members, John Travolta,
may be next. Kim Masters reports.

Tags: Andre Tabayoyon, David Miscavige, Gold, Int Base, John Travolta, Marty
Rathbun, Michael Pattinson, Mike Rinder, Nancy Many, Office of Special
Affairs, Sea Org, Tory Christman

======================================

Liberal Party poll slump
June 28, 2009, Brad Crouch, The Advertiser
http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,27574,25700305-2682,00.html

Despite chances to gain traction, the Liberals have failed to capture
public support - and have become embroiled in the disastrous use of
documents, which turned out to be forgeries, in an attempt to discredit
the Government.

The source of the dodgy documents remains a mystery and a police
inquiry is under way. The faked documents, about supposed illegal ALP
fundraising involving the Church of Scientology, were delivered to the
Liberals anonymously, rather than from a Labor source as originally
claimed by the Opposition.

Tags: Dodgygate, Martin Hamilton-Smith, South Australia

======================================

Larry Brennan - Scientology and Senator Xenophon's Public Benefit Test
Proposal
June 28, 2010, mnql2, YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD6UVWazURs

Senate Standing Legislation Committee: Economics Committee (S754 Tax
Laws Amendment (Public Benefit Test) Bill 2010) (HMS 10)
June 29, 2010

Larry Brennan, via teleconference

Near the beginning of this segment, the committee decided that Larry
Brennan's testimony should take place in camera.

Immediately afterward, Larry Brennan posted the following on WWP:

========

Hey folks.

My testimony is over and on order of the Committee ended up having to
be private.

I very much wanted what I said to be freely available to everyone and
did not care that organized scientology was going to hear it. But the
Committee decided it had to be private.

As far as I know I am not allowed to publically say what we went over
and so am not. I hate that as I'm a huge fan of the truth going out
freely and broadly.

I hope to find out from my own attorney what if any details I can give
and what might be needed for the information to be made public.

I will say that I said maybe 20% at most of what I planned to cover and
then the senators wanted to ask questions which I answered. I had a
whole sequence of testimony planned but they really wanted to ask
questions and so I abandoned my planned testimony and just answered
what they asked.

It was all good stuff coming out, I just wish it was more and was public.

That's all I can say for now. Bed time

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.whyweprotest.
net%2F318-senator-xenophon-scientology%2Fpublic-benefit-test-day-2-hearing-68673%2F6%2F%23post1277216&redir_token=IG8YdoQFKpRrnniw88ibI6oua8d8MTQwODAzMjc2NUAxNDA3OTQ2MzY1

Tags: Australia, Denise Brennan, Nick Xenophon, Video

======================================

Grant Cardone Takes to the Huffington Post to Head Off "Haters"
June 28, 2011, Tony Ortega, Runnin' Scared, Village Voice
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/06/grant_cardone_t_1.php

Cardone, of course, doesn't touch the controversy that we've been
delving into here at Runnin' Scared over the past week: that Cardone,
as a wealthy and high-level Scientologist, did dirty work for the
church by sliming a well-known and respected acting coach, Milton
Katselas, with e-mails intended to ruin the 73-year-old man's reputation.

Tags: Critic, Grant Cardone, Huffington Post, Milton Katselas

======================================

Scientology Silent Birth: A Testimonial
June 28, 2011, Antoine Oman, Runnin' Scared, Village Voice
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/06/scientology_sil.php

L. Ron Hubbard: Shhhhh! We're trying something new this morning at
Runnin' Scared. Over the past few years, there's been a lot of critical
stuff written about the religion of Scientology and its founder L. Ron
Hubbard on this blog. For the sake of balance, we've asked freelancer
Antoine Oman* to write us an occasional post that looks at things from
Scientology's perspective. In this first piece, Oman writes about a
first-person testimonial which lavishes praise on the practice of
Scientology Silent Birth. -- ed.

I first heard about Scientology's practice of "silent birth" when Katie
Holmes and Tom Cruise welcomed adorable little Suri Cruise into the
world. It sounded fascinating, so I was enthralled when I read this
testimonial from an Australian Scientologist named Sonya...

Sonya writes that she was past due, and was looking for some advice
about how to get things going. Thankfully, she had Scientologist
friends with an answer...

Tags: Australia, Katie Holmes, L. Ron Hubbard, Quicky, Tom Cruise

======================================

Scientology Completions at Casablanca
June 28, 2012, Marty Rathbun, Moving On Up a Little Higher
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/06/28/scientology-completions-at-casablanca/

This week two of the auditors I case supervise for created three OT 5
(NOTs) completions. Also this week two wonderful people completed OT 7
(Solo NOTs) at Casablanca. Scientology is alive and well in the
independent field.

-

Find out what is right with Scientology; read What Is Wrong With
Scientology?

Tags: OT, OT 7, Quicky

======================================

7.0 - My LDS Journey - How to Avoid Deception
June 28, 2013, askreality, YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmeSmlHyDRU

In this video I will be discussing some methods that organizations are
using to deceive us and control our lives. I have personally found this
information to be very beneficial for my family, my health and even my
finances. To achieve our highest potential, it is important to learn
how to avoid deception, and embrace truth.

In the last video I explained that while I was praying to help my
apostate brother Duane come back into the LDS church, I came into
contact with some ex-Jehovah's Witnesses. They explained that their
former religion used specific techniques to control their mind, so I
investigated those techniques and was surprised by what I found.

[Partial Dialogue:]

I always thought that mind control was something from the movies. So
when the ex-Jehovah's Witnesses began explaining how their minds had
been manipulated and controlled by specific techniques -- I was in
shock and amazement. At first I resisted, but then I felt peace knowing
that this information came as a result of my sincere prayers. Calmly,
slowly, it all started to make sense. This is how they do it. Here is
an official Jehovah's Witness video made to teach gospel principles to
their children.

[ http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/... ]

[... This is how the BITE model of mind control works...]

[... Watch the video to see how to Avoid Deception and Mind Control]

Credits:

1. Steven Hassan - http://www.freedomofmind.org
2. Laura Sandeasterman
3. Mickey Hudson - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDWri...
4. Craig Stevens
5. "Joe" - "Episode 80: Leaving the Jehovah's Witnesses" - http://tiny.
cc/LeavingJehovahWitnesses
6. Stephanie H. - 2013 JW Convention Audio and Slides are from her
video "I am a Human Apostate, and so are YOU!" - http://www.youtube.
com/watch?v=8DbfC4...

I originally called this series "Why I Left Mormonism" but I would
prefer to keep an open mind to all the possibilities as I make this
series, so I now call it "My LDS Journey"

Tags: Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormon, Steven Hassan, Video

======================================

Blogging Scientology's Bible: Vance, We've Reached the Finish Line!
June 28, 2013, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
http://tonyortega.org/2013/06/28/blogging-scientologys-bible-vance-weve-reached-the-finish-line/

Welcome to our ongoing project, where we blog a 1950 first edition of
Scientology's bible, Dianetics, with the help of ex-Scientologist,
lawyer, and author Vance Woodward. Go here for the first post in the
series.

Vance, we've reached the final chapter of this book.

It's been a long slog - this is our 25th installment, going back to
January 4 - and we're looking forward to your overall thoughts about
re-reading this book.

Tags: 1938, 1950, 1952, 1953, Bridge to Total Freedom, California, California
Supreme Court, Clear, Dianetics, Judge Ronald Sohigian, Laura DeCrescenzo,
Los Angeles, Quicky, Sea Org, Vance Woodward

======================================

Church Of Scientology Uses Copyright, Trademark, And Cyberbullying Laws To
Silence Critical Parody
June 28, 2013, Timothy Geigner, Techdirt
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130621/14034323572/church-scientology-uses-copyright-trademark-cyberbullying-laws-to-silence-critical-parody.shtml

Well, it turns out you just can't teach a kinda-old non-religion
religion new tricks. Reader John alerts us to a case in which the
Church of Scientology is using copyright, trademark and cyberbullying
laws to silence a parody criticizing the "church", Will Smith, and the
attempt to destroy film making commonly known as After Earth. Recently,
they demanded that GoDaddy nix cheerupwillsmith.com, which parodied the
church and the film, over the use of their logos, a letter from
church-leader David Miscavige, a photo of the same Miscavige, and a
parody portrayal of Mr. Miscavige.

Tags: David Miscavige, Electronic Frontier Foundation, Free Speech, Will Smith

======================================

OT IX & X Promises, Promises....
June 28, 2013, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/ot-ix-x-promises-promises/

A blast from the past.

This is taken from a Source Mag sent out in late 1984.

It serves to highlight the fact that the carrot is always dangled out
ahead, and if the carrot gets too old and moldy, it is replaced by a
new one. The goalposts are forever shifting.

Tags: 1979, 1984, David Miscavige, L. Ron Hubbard, OT, OT IX, OT VIII,
Quicky, Super Power

======================================

SMOKIN' AIN'T ALLOWED IN SCHOOL!
June 28, 2013, Miss Fortune, Glistening, Quivering Underbelly
http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2013/06/smokin-aint-allowed-in-school-pennfield.html

PENNFIELD TOWNSHIP DENIES PER WICKSTROM'S

VARIANCE REQUEST; APPEAL FILED IN CALHOUN COUNTY'S 37TH DISTRICT COURT
JUNE 18

In a public hearing held on May 21st, Michigan's Pennfield Charter
Township denied a "use variance request" from TIA Corporation on behalf
of expansion at 'A Forever Recovery'.

Tags: 2002, A Forever Recovery, Anna Nicole Smith, Appeal, Battle Creek,
Battle Creek Enquirer, Hart Hotel, Jennifer Domingue, Michigan, Pam Anderson,
Phillip B. Slot, Quicky, Rob Behnke, Success rate, TIA Corp, Tom King, Zoning

======================================

Some WISE PR Advice
June 28, 2013, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/some-wise-pr-advice-2/

Perhaps David Miscavige should listen to the advice his underlings are
trying to sell.

"If there are negative opinions, determine whether they are valid.

"If they are valid, get working on correcting those problems.

Tags: Company, David Miscavige, Hubbard College, OT, Quicky, Sandcastle, WISE

======================================

How Scientology Inc. Legally Cripples Its Own Members: The Four
Unconscionable Contracts
June 28, 2014, Jeffrey Augustine, Scientology Money Project
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/2014/06/28/how-scientology-inc-legally-cripples-its-own-members/

Using the deliberately misleading and deceptive term "Church of
Scientology," Scientology Inc. likes to blather on about "disseminating
the tech" in order to tell people just how wonderful Scientology is.

However, the actual Scientology documents presented in this essay will
prove that Scientology Inc. acts with malice aforethought to legally
cripple anyone foolish enough to join this incredibly fascist and
dangerous organization.

The internal tyranny Scientology Inc. uses against its own members is
the story of a cult taking a sledgehammer to the legal rights of
Scientologists at every step of their path up what is dishonestly
called the Bridge to Total Freedom.

Tags: Anne Archer, BBC, Bridge to Total Freedom, Cult, Introspection Rundown,
James Arthur Ray, John Sweeney, Legal, Lisa McPherson, Office of Special
Affairs, Orientation, Quicky

======================================

Leis, Glowsticks, A Moose And A Gift From COB...
June 28, 2014, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/leis-glowsticks-a-moose-and-a-gift-from-cob/

It's not enough Bullwinkle. It's never enough. We need More. More. More.
Now. Now. Now.

Just couldn't resist this. As the Special Correspondent who sent this
to me commented "I think the Flag OTC have jumped the shark"

The "execs" seated at the front wearing leis (someone went to Hawaii?
or is this just MV=ship=islands=hula girls=leis level of stupidity) and
glowsticks (planning a rave?)

Tags: Chairman of the Board, Claire Taylor, DEA, Hawaii, Ideal Org, Los
Angeles, Nobel, OT Committee, OTC, Quicky

======================================

Scientology: the authorized version
June 28, 2014, Jonny Jacobsen, Infinite Complacency
http://infinitecomplacency.blogspot.com/2014/06/scientology-authorized-version.html

Is Scientology getting a free pass from academics?

Earlier this year French Scientologist Eric Roux attended a conference
in London to give his take on the history of the movement.

Roux's presentation was entitled "Scientology: from controversy to
global expansion and recognition" and he has posted it in English at
his website .

Tags: 1980, 1990, 1992, 1993, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2003, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013,
Academic, American Family Foundation, Belgium, Benjamin Beit-Hallahmi,
Benjamin Zablocki, Blackfoot, Canada, Central-European Religious Freedom
Institute, Council of Europe, Cult, David Barrett, David Miscavige, Eileen
Barker, Eric Roux, France, Freezone, Germany, Gordon Melton, Heber Jentzsch,
INFORM, Israel, James R. Lewis, Japan, Jon Atack, Larry Brennan, Legal,
London, Marburg Journal of Religion, Marty Rathbun, Michael Langone, Mike
Rinder, Misunderstanding Cults, Quicky, Rudy Salles, Sussex, Thomas Robbins,
Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker, University of Toronto, Village Voice

======================================

Scientology's secret plan to take over the world - here it is!
June 28, 2014, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
http://tonyortega.org/2014/06/28/scientologys-secret-plan-to-take-over-the-world-here-it-is/

Scientology has a plan to take over the world - would you be surprised
to learn that it involves you sending them a lot of money?

We have another video that Scientology only intended its own members to
see. It's the latest appeal to members to send in cash so books can be
sent to libraries around the world. See, Scientologists believe that if
enough L. Ron Hubbard books are on shelves in the world's libraries,
nothing will stop them from "clearing the planet" and taking over this
small, precious world.

No doubt, some cranky old critic will tell you that this is just
another David Miscavige money grab because members are asked to pay
cover price for books that Scientology manufactures themselves
(presumably at a much lower cost), and there's never any real proof
that your donations end up putting books on library shelves. (In fact,
librarians tell us they're in the habit of throwing away anything that
comes from Bridge Publications, Scientology's printing arm.) And of
course, targeting libraries with physical books seems rather
anachronistic in a digital age.

Tags: Bridge Publications, Craigslist, David Miscavige, Facebook, Las Vegas,
Legal, Mission, NAFC v. Scientology, Narconon, Narconon Fresh Start, National
Association of Forensic Counselors, Ocala, Quicky, Ryan Hamilton, Sacramento,
Tony Chen, Warner Springs

======================================

Project Normandy, 2015: Paulette Cooper has landed in Clearwater -
Scientology's 'Mecca'
June 28, 2015, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
http://tonyortega.org/2015/06/28/project-normandy-2015-paulette-cooper-has-landed-in-clearwater-scientologys-mecca/

Now this is going to be fun. We arrived in Clearwater yesterday and
reunited with some great people and met plenty of new folks. And it's
all been in advance of perhaps the most anticipated stop on our book
tour so far.

In 1975, tired of running Scientology from the sea, L. Ron Hubbard
ordered the takeover of downtown Clearwater, Florida in a secret
operation he called Project Normandy. Under the name "United Churches
of Florida," Scientology got possession of the Fort Harrison Hotel and
other properties before Clearwater Mayor Gabe Cazares knew that his
town was under invasion.

It's forty years later, and Clearwater is still coming to grips with
its creepy downtown that's all but dead except for the young Sea Org
members walking around or being bussed from one Scientology building to
another.

Tags: 1970, 1975, 2013, Clear, Clearwater, Coachman Park, Costa Rica, Czech
Republic, Florida, Fort Harrison, Freewinds, Gabe Cazares, Ideal Org, Joy
Villa, L. Ron Hubbard, Maiden Voyage, Mike Rinder, New York City, OT,
Paulette Cooper, Project Normandy, Quicky, Sandcastle, Sea Org, The
Unbreakable Miss Lovely, United Churches of Florida

======================================

The Real Status in Scientology
June 28, 2015, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-real-status-in-scientology/

Special seating reserved in any church of scientology for the most
important people in scientology today. Those who give the most money to
the IAS.

Not to auditors, who according to L. Ron Hubbard are "the most valuable
beings on earth," not to the Volunteer Ministers who supposedly are
working 24/7 to help the unfortunate, not to the staff who work 7 days
a week for virtually no money under the impression they are helping,
and not to the longest term members who have supported the church for
years.

No, a special place is reserved for the money. Like an Amway convention
or Herbalife rally, the heroes of scientology, the ones who are given
special treatment and put on a pedestal are those who can generate the
most money for the organization.

Tags: Amway, Herbalife, International Association of Scientologists, Maiden
Voyage, Membership, Miriam Bright, OT, PAC Base, Quicky, Volunteer Ministers

======================================

How Google is getting gamed in the fight both for and against the Church of
Scientology
June 28, 2016, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
http://tonyortega.org/2016/06/28/how-google-is-getting-gamed-in-the-fight-both-for-and-against-the-church-of-scientology/

Bryan Seely contacted us recently saying that he'd found some really
interesting things about the way Google Maps was being manipulated to
benefit Scientology's drug rehab program, Narconon. Bryan is a
fascinating character. He's a "white hat" hacker, who uses his hacking
abilities to help corporations understand where they're vulnerable. And
his work on Google Maps is well known - he showed how gaming Google
Maps could be used to intercept calls intended for the FBI. Wow.

Anyway, he told us that he'd happened on what looked like a major scam
- shady websites were being used to send the unsuspecting to Narconon
when they were looking for drug rehabs.

We told him that at least part of that story has been around a long
time. Four years ago, for example, we revealed that Lucas Catton, a
former president of Scientology's flagship drug rehab in Oklahoma,
Narconon Arrowhead, had decided to come forward to expose Narconon's
deceptive business practices. And those practices included fake
referral websites preying on unsuspecting parents desperate to find a
rehab for their son or daughter, often on the orders of a criminal court.

Tags: 2014, Author Services Inc, Brandy Harrison, Bryan Seely, CCHR, David
Miscavige, England, FBI, Google, Google Maps, Hawaii, Ideal Org, Jeffrey
Augustine, Lucas Catton, Mark Fisher, Narconon, Narconon Arrowhead, New
Mexico, Nora Espinoza, Oklahoma, Plymouth, Quicky, Religious Technology
Center, William Drummond

======================================

Philly "Ideal" Org
June 28, 2016, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/philly-ideal-org/

This is a report about the "ideal org" in David Miscavige's hometown of
Philadelphia. A Special Correspondent took some photos of the "new"
building and also visited the existing org. He reports a sad scene.

These shots are of the "ideal org." It was bought a decade or so ago
and sits empty and graffiti covered.

What a complete waste. What an utter failure this program is - for
everything except Miscavige's "PR." There are buildings like this in
Detroit, Chicago, New Haven, Kansas City, St Louis, Albuquerque, Salt
Lake City, Bulawayo, Cape Town, Birmingham, Sunderland, Plymouth,
Montreal and I am sure in other cities that I cannot be bothered to
look up. They were announced with great fanfare and CGI "fly through"
videos years ago. And nothing happens. Harlem has been featured in
about 4 events now - and it is still not done and open.

Tags: Albuquerque, Birmingham, Bulawayo, Cape Town, Chicago, David Miscavige,
Detroit, Harlem, Ideal Org, Kansas City, Montreal, New Haven, Philadelphia,
Plymouth, Quicky, Salt Lake City, Sunderland

======================================

Scientology Inc: L. Ron Hubbard Never Appointed David Miscavige as his
Successor (Mark Fisher)
June 28, 2016, SurvivingScientology, YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyIGTutuEmw

In this podcast Mark Fisher -- David Miscavige's former assistant for
many years at the Corporate Liaison Office and later RTC -- discusses
how L. Ron Hubbard never appointed David Miscavige as his Successor.
Instead, Author Services Inc. was the privately-owned for-profit
company David Miscavige used to stage a palace coup to take over RTC
after the death of L. Ron Hubbard.

Tags: Author Services Inc, David Miscavige, L. Ron Hubbard, Mark Fisher,
Religious Technology Center

Today in Scientlology web page:
http://umbraxenu.no-ip.biz/today.html
June 28 in Scientlology web page: