The * REAL * reason why people criticize Scientology

Steve Layton

Apr 17, 2013, 1:19:53 AM4/17/13
The reason they give:

Those who criticize or protest Scientology will tell you:

"I'm trying to warn people and protect people in society from being abused and hurt and that's the reason why I protest and criticize Scientology"

The question is this:

If they really are altruistic and are trying to protected society & people from abuse, why don't they go to the part of the world where's abuse of people is happening the worse?

Yes, it maybe happening inside the church of scientology but it's happening 100 times worse in some other part of the world.

Why are they not there?

For whatever abuses or whatever is going wrong in the church of scientology, alot worse is occurring in other parts of the world.

Yes, maybe David Miscavige is slapping junior staff members and working Sea Org members for little pay but in other parts of the world, like Afghanistan, they are murdering people and cutting their heads off?

Don't they know that whatever is going wrong in the church of scientology is going on in other parts of the world, 100 times worse?

Surely murdering, torturing and cutter people's heads of in Afghanistan is alot worse than what's going on in the church of scientology.

So why aren't they there trying to stop that?

They say they are trying to protect people.

If they are really trying to protect people from being hurt, why are they not in the part of the world where they are being hurt the worst?

Why are they not there trying to put a stop to that instead of criticizing Scientology?

If the reason they give for criticizing and protesting Scientology were true, they would be off in some other part of the world trying to stop it from happening where it's happening 100 times worse.

The real reason:

They know Scientology works and it terrifies them.

They feel threatened by the idea of people getting stronger through auditing and Scientology training.

They see other people in society as their enemies.

So, when they hear about Dianetic & Scientology auditing that's helping people deal with the past and helping them to wake up and get more able, since they see other people in society as enemies, they feel that Scientology auditing is *making their enemies stronger*.

The idea is that if they can lie enough about Scientology nobody will want to have anything to do with it and then they will be safe.

That is the mindset of a suppressive person.

roger....@live.com

Apr 17, 2013, 2:55:58 AM4/17/13
The mindset of a suppressive organization is to attack critics instead of the criticism. In purpose to save such organizations people have to be sacrificed. Groups with totalitarian leaders not to be questioned come and go but the people go on.

Steve Layton

Apr 17, 2013, 3:13:09 AM4/17/13
[...]

->Surely murdering, torturing and cutting people's heads of in Afghanistan or ->in some other part of the word is alot worse than what's going on in the ->church of scientology.

[...]

->The way a suppressive person see's it, Scientology auditing is making the ->world a more dangerous place for them, that's why they attack it.

->That is the mindset of a suppressive person.

roger....@live.com

Apr 17, 2013, 8:22:40 AM4/17/13
The greatest gift to mankind….lies….are much too valuable to only be controlled by pre-clears in a private association.

Farewell to Sicily

Apr 17, 2013, 4:52:22 PM4/17/13
Scientology hates it when the lights are turned on and society can see what a sick bunch of predators they are. They work best in the dark but that doesn't work anymore since the rise of the Internet.

Now that people know that only mentally ill people could believe in something as lame as OTIII they won't have diddley to do with this sorry cult.

The orgs are empty and that won't change. When the big contributors die they won't be replaced. Little Davy won't suffer with SO reserves at his disposal but the rest of this rabbit hole will cave in.

None of this will hurt Tim HIggs though, he is off the bridge for good anyway.

Steve Layton

Apr 17, 2013, 11:23:56 PM4/17/13
On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 4:52:22 PM UTC-4, Farewell to Sicily wrote:
> Scientology hates it when the lights are turned on and society can see what a >sick bunch of predators they are.

When are you idiots going to realize that Scientology and the Church of Scientology are two different things?

Kat

Apr 17, 2013, 11:56:16 PM4/17/13
On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 11:23:56 PM UTC-4, Steve Layton wrote:

> When are you idiots going to realize that Scientology and the Church of Scientology are two different things?

When are you going to stop being an idiot and giving that same old tired line?

The "Church" of $cientology is a shady, criminal cult that behaves the way it does because of the doctrine that Hubbard created. As a body of work, it is racist, sexist, homophobic and manipulative. It is historically and scientifically inaccurate. It leads people into making very large assumptions about the world, history, biology, culture and the thoughts of others. Very large portions of it are dedicated towards teaching people how to bully and abuse others. It is no wonder that an organization disseminating such a doctrine would be rotten to the core!

It's also no wonder that a shady person like you is here on their behalf.

Farewell to Sicily

Apr 18, 2013, 2:15:34 AM4/18/13
Timmy, we know who and what you are so don't feed us this old crap. Please come up with some new lies. I would ask you to tell the truth but Scientologists are not big on that sort of thing. You take your marching orders from OSA like any other slave of theirs. If they say jump, you jump, if the want you to lick their balls, well boy, you know what you have to do.

Transremaxculver

Apr 19, 2013, 8:40:53 PM4/19/13
$cientology, gives rise to the CO$, if the CO$ dies, $cientology will give rise to something indistinguishabke to the CO$

Davis

Apr 20, 2013, 2:36:24 AM4/20/13
That's an interesting "rationalization" - that because there are (presumably)
worse places in the world than Gold/Int base, and worse dictators in the
world than David Miscavige, that those of us who criticise the Scientology
cult should instead focus on some place like Burma or North Korea.

That there are starving people in Africa who would probably be happy to live
on one meal a day of beans and rice (or the pig-slop that gets fed to
prisoners of The Hole) for years on end like RPF inmates.

In other words, ignore everything that happens in your own back yard, and
instead go off on a crusade in some distant land where the really big dragons
are.

It's an argument that doesn't even attempt to address the source of the
criticism, but instead tries to divert attention elsewhere.

It's ironic that the staunchest supporters of the Scientology cult have
become its most vociferous critics -- yet the Tim Higgs' that remain never
dare to ask why.

Steve Layton

Apr 23, 2013, 4:33:16 AM4/23/13
On Saturday, April 20, 2013 2:36:24 AM UTC-4, Davis wrote:
> That's an interesting "rationalization" - that because there are (presumably)
>
> worse places in the world than Gold/Int base, and worse dictators in the
>
> world than David Miscavige, that those of us who criticise the Scientology
>
> cult should instead focus on some place like Burma or North Korea.
>

> That there are starving people in Africa who would probably be happy to live
>
> on one meal a day of beans and rice (or the pig-slop that gets fed to
>
> prisoners of The Hole) for years on end like RPF inmates.
>

> In other words, ignore everything that happens in your own back yard, and
> instead go off on a crusade in some distant land where the really big dragons
> are.

I'm just pointing out the inconsistency between their *actions* and the *reasons* they give for their actions.

If they are truly worried about human abuse, why are they not focused on where's it's really happening in the world, be it abroad or in their back yard?

Do you really think that the worse abuse of people going on in the United States is David Miscavige slapping one of his junior staff members?

Do you really?

You say there's worse abuses going on in the United States ( or their "back yard" ) than that?

Well, why aren't they protesting that?

Why aren't they attacking and criticizing that instead of spending hours on ARS attacking a body of data?

Scientology critics say they are trying to protect people, well, why aren't they doing something to help those who are being hurt the worse?

Could the reason they don't be because they really don't care about people but are doing what they are doing for some other reason?

Could it be they are just saying that to justify attacking Scientology when the real reason they attack Scientology is they feel threatened by the idea of people getting helped and getting stronger from the use of Scientology and Dianetic auditing and training?

john

Apr 23, 2013, 12:52:41 PM4/23/13
ARC breaks
not withholds or past crimes

Farewell to Sicily

Apr 23, 2013, 2:18:32 PM4/23/13
Nobody believes anything that you have to say Timmy. The cult of Scientology is a rip-off and the public knows it. That is why Scientology is in such decline.