Looking for the process on OT 9

Rey Robles

Jun 28, 2015, 11:13:14 PM6/28/15
I am looking for the process on OT9 does any one have these???

Rey Robles

f1l3m...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2015, 3:21:42 AM6/29/15
On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 1:13:14 PM UTC+10, Rey Robles wrote:
> I am looking for the process on OT9 does any one have these???
>

> Rey Robles

There's is not OT IX in the church of scientology. You could always step up the even more loonier freezone and get up to OT 48
http://www.freezoneauditors.org/auditor/profile/42

Alternately, you could have the EP that scientology as a subject is complete bullshit

rogergonnet

Jun 29, 2015, 11:21:09 AM6/29/15

<f1l3m...@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
e6f69f5b-28c6-4b80...@googlegroups.com...
and OT or clear or anything before that is indeed pure BS.

roger....@live.com

Jun 29, 2015, 11:57:02 AM6/29/15
Den måndag 29 juni 2015 kl. 05:13:14 UTC+2 skrev Rey Robles:
> I am looking for the process on OT9 does any one have these???
>

> Rey Robles

The scientology bridge has fallen down.

roger....@live.com

Jun 29, 2015, 12:18:57 PM6/29/15

roger....@live.com

Jun 29, 2015, 12:35:11 PM6/29/15
When I look with my glasses I see that OT sevens are the rulers of the hole world. Some makes it around holes, others around the whole world.