Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Today in Scientology -- October 12th ***************************

Visto 15 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Scientology Today

no leída,
13 oct 2017, 7:27:0813/10/17
Today October 12th in Scientology history

German Bias Against Scientologists Claimed
October 12, 2002, Los Angeles Times
http://articles.latimes.com/2002/oct/12/local/me-religbriefs12.1

Some local authorities and private firms in Germany use "sect filters"
focused on the U.S.-based Church of Scientology in hiring and
contracting, the annual report from the U.S. State Department's Office
of International Religious Freedom said.

Tags: Germany, US State Department

Managing Anger: Kenneth Anger speaks out on phones, artistic theft and
Scientology
October 12, 2006, Glenn Sumi, NOW Magazine
http://www.nowtoronto.com/movies/story.cfm?content=155930&archive=26,6,2006

In it he chronicles many of the latest scandals, like the Hugh Grant
affair, the O.J. Simpson trial and the influence of Scientology on some
of the industry's biggest stars.

"The Scientology people are very litigious," he says. "They're bulldogs
who bite your ankle and won't give up, harassing people to death with
lawsuits that go on and on. A friend of mine who said something true
but injudicious about them got a live rattlesnake put in his mailbox."

Tags: Hollywood Babylon, Kenneth Anger

Bogus Scientology pamphlets irk Leppert
October 12, 2007, Rudolph Bush, Dallas Morning News
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/101207dnmetpamphlets.2cc31a1.html

No, Mayor Tom Leppert hasn't made the leap from public servant to
spiritual healer.

And despite the claims of a booklet that landed on his desk at City
Hall this week, he isn't endorsing The Way to Happiness.

The booklet, so titled and featuring the writings of Church of
Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, was sent to the mayor's office
complete with the city of Dallas seal and a ringing endorsement
purportedly from Mr. Leppert.

Tags: The Way to Happiness

28 ...for the Prosecution I
October 12, 2009, Jonny Jacobsen, Infinite Complacency
http://infinitecomplacency.blogspot.com/2009/10/28-for-prosecution-i.html

June 15: The prosecutors' closing arguments created a sensation at the
trial: they called for the dissolution of the two organisations charged
and convictions for the individual defendants.

After the lawyers for the plaintiffs had spoken, it was the turn of the
prosecutors. It was most likely the prospect of their closing
presentation that had attracted most of the observers to the court that
day.

During the investigation of the case, the prosecutor's office had taken
the view that there was no case to answer: fortunately for the
plaintiffs, investigating magistrate Jean-Christophe Hullin had taken a
different view and sent the case to trial.

Tags: 1950, 1960, 1971, 1994, 1997, 1998, Alain Rosenberg, Aude-Claire
Malton, Bridge to Total Freedom, Cancer, Celebrity Centre, Communication
Course, Daniel Zagury, Dianetics, Didier Michaux, E-meter, Eric Roux,
International Association of Scientologists, Jean-Fran?ois Valli, John
Foster, Judge Sophie-H?l?ne Ch?teau, Life Repair, Paris, Personality test,
Purification Rundown, Quicky, Roger Gonnet, Sabine Jacquart, Scientology
staff, Suppressive Person

Church of Scientology Loses Legal Fight With Advertising Recruitment Agency
October 12, 2009, Jim Edwards, CBS Money Watch
http://www.bnet.com/blog/advertising-business/church-of-scientology-loses-legal-fight-with-advertising-recruitment-agency/3234

The Church of Scientology has lost a legal battle with an advertising
recruitment agency over whether it owns trademark rights to the word
"Prosperity" in Ireland.

Prosperity Recruitment's battle against Scientoloy started, according
to Irish tech news site ENN, when the agency tried to register
"Prosperity" as one of its trademarks.

Tags: Ireland, Trademark

Will the Son Also Rise?
October 12, 2009, Paul Barry, Four Corners, ABC News (Australia)
http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/content/2009/s2711781.htm

[Program Transcript]
PAUL BARRY: James's marriage to Jodhi Meares broke up. He came close to
a breakdown and sought solace in Scientology, a strange space age
religion which judges down the years have condemned as a cult. His
friend Tom Cruise introduced him. And when Cruise received
Scientology's top award in 2004, James was there applauding.

DANIEL PETRE: Scientology helped James. There's no question it helped
him find a sense of strength and a sense of understanding that helped
him.

PAUL BARRY: It's fairly crazy ah...

Tags: James Packer, Kerry Packer

The Mad Mind of Miscavige
October 12, 2010, Marty Rathbun, Moving On Up a Little Higher
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/10/12/the-mad-mind-of-miscavige/

The following is an excerpt from a mid-2007 despatch dictated by David
Miscavige.

In the last few weeks, it has not been nice. Do you know that pimple
you saw? Well, I popped it. We're talking two guys buying X-rated
movies and masturbating simultaneously in the same room with one being
the husband and one being the wife, going through Dean and Deluca (a
gourmet mail order catalog) catalogs as husband and wife and the
bald-headed guy buying the other one cheese as a favor. We're talking
about the guy who was on the finance lines and refused to get you the
finance issues, waiting for R to come back so he can be permanently
appointed for the rest of the universe as the International Finance
Dictator. We're talking about me finding out exactly what Mike was
doing in 1982. We're talking about Marc's op. We're talking about me
knowing exactly what MR has been doing on his sympathizing for all the
SPs who got nothing done.

Translation: The bald-headed fellow is Marc Yager, WDC Chairman and CO
CMO INT. The cheese-eater is Guillaume Lesevre, ED International.
You've heard Mike, Tom, Steve, Dan, Amy and I talk or write about
Miscavige's constant accusations that Yager and Guillaume were
homosexual lovers. Well, here it is in writing. This is after Debbie
Cook's experience in the Hole wherein Miscavige threatened all of Int
that if they didn't get a homosexual confession out of Marc and
Guillaume, he would send Tom Cruise down to beat the hell out of them.
Debbie reported that Marc and Guillaume did not confess despite brutal
beatings. Debbie was then ordered to stand in a garbage can with a sign
"lesbian" around her neck to be physically and orally assaulted for the
next day. For those unfamiliar with this history please see,
https://markrathbun.wordpress.
com/2010/02/02/45-days-in-the-hole-final-purges-part-4/

Tags: 1982, 2007, CMO Int, Commodore's Messenger Organization, David
Miscavige, DC, Debbie Cook, Guillaume Lesevre, International Finance
Dictator, L. Ron Hubbard, Marc Yager, Mary Sue Hubbard, Mission, Quicky, The
Hole, Tom Cruise

Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, An American Slave
October 12, 2011, Marty Rathbun, Moving On Up a Little Higher
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/narrative-of-the-life-of-frederick-douglass-an-american-slave/

Haydn James just wrote the following to me after he read one of the
books from the recommended reading section of this blog, A Narrative of
the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave. I'm posting Haydn's
communication to suggest other people read that book as well as
consider reading some of the other books there too.

Marty,

I am sometimes slow on the uptake but I get there eventually. For some
years now you have recommended reading the account by Fredrick

Tags: David Miscavige, Haydn James, Quicky, Sea Org, Suppressive Person

Scientology Hates Clean Ice: The "Fair Game" Operation That Should Turn Your
Stomach
October 12, 2011, Tony Ortega, Runnin' Scared, Village Voice
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/10/robert_almblad_scientology_clean_ice.php

There are countless examples of "Fair Game," Scientology's notorious
policy of retaliation against perceived enemies, and I've written about
many of them over the years. But what's happening in Florida right now
with a man named Robert Almblad appears to be some of the worst, most
vicious, and most reprehensible activity by the church since the 1970s,
when it actually tried to get people killed and imprisoned.

And this does affect you. Or anyone you know in a hospital who wants to
go home without a life-threatening infection.

Tags: 1970, 1972, 1990, 2006, 2007, 2009, Australia, Canada, David Lubow,
David Miscavige, Ed Bryan, Elliot Abelson, E-meter, Europe, Fair Game,
Florida, Freedom magazine, Guardian's Office, Jim Lynch, Marty Rathbun, Mike
Rinder, Office of Special Affairs, Placido Domingo, Private investigator,
Religious Technology Center, Robert Almblad, Scientology operation, Squirrel
Busters, Suppressive Person, Susan Clickner, Texas, Xenu

Is History Repeating Itself?
October 12, 2012, Marty Rathbun, Moving On Up a Little Higher
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/10/11/is-history-repeating-itself/

Reference: The Scientology Reformation: What Every Scientologist Should
Know

Preview III:

Chapter Two

Tags: 1951, Amazon, Catholic Church, Christian, DC, Dianetics, Golden Age of
Knowledge, Jesus Christ, L. Ron Hubbard, Operating Thetan, OT, Philadelphia
Doctorate Course, Quicky, Science of Survival

Scientology Metaphysics: How Do Thetans Work?
October 12, 2012, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2012/10/12/scientology-metaphysics-how-do-thetans-work/

We've been away from the bunker this week, and we apologize that we
don't have this week's installment of Scientology on the High Seas. We
will make it up to our readers later. In the meantime, we'll follow up
yesterday's amazing output by our commenting community by posing what
we hope will be a provocative and productive question...

How does a thetan pick up a new meat body, really?

Now, we're being serious and we want some actual help on this. We
assume that we just haven't read the right chapters or policy letters
that spell this out, and we're hoping that one of our many readers
intimate with the tech will help us out.

Tags: Clear, OT, OT Phenomena, Quicky

Comal County, Texas
October 12, 2013, Marty Rathbun, Moving On Up a Little Higher
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/10/12/comal-county-texas/

From some recent visitors:

Thank you both so much for having and sharing your beautiful space with
me. The environment here is really perfect for working on spiritual
advancement.

This visit has been exactly what I need to sort out 'confusions' that
lingered ? some I didn't even know were there.

Tags: Comal County, Quicky, Texas

Monitored By Miscavige
October 12, 2013, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/monitored-by-miscavige/

I have a bit of a backlog of material that has been sent in by our
Special Correspondents. Thanks to everyone who sends in reports and
information, if I don't always get to it, please don't stop sending it.
I believe it is valuable for the internal activities of the RCS to be
made public, and to some extent their fear of people knowing what they
are doing is causing them to withdraw even further. ID cards for events.
Clampdowns on emails. Worry about who sees what on Facebook. Hardly
the program that is going to get new people interested. So, some are
being saved from the bankruptcy and abuse by reason of the RCS cutting
its own reach out of fear of exposure. It's a losing game.

This email is most interesting because of the first line. It asserts
both that building "an auditorium" in PAC is "as LRH intended" (a
completely made up concept) and that this is "a super-high-priority
project which is being monitored by the top of the org board." Top of
the org board of course is He Who Cannot Be Named. It is increasingly
the mantra of the sheeple to do/give/think because its "what COB wants.
" David Wilson made it clear. Now Andrea Kluge is doing the same thing.

And it is very interesting that this auditorium for the largest Sea Org
Base on earth is in the hands of the "OT Committee" which is further
evidence that Voldemort's hand selected troops these days are composed
of PUBLIC Scientologists like David Wilson, Andrea Kluge, John
Allender, Ed Bryan etc etc. He gives them their marching orders and
like wind-up dolls, away they go.

Tags: Andrea Kluge, Chairman of the Board, David Miscavige, David Wilson, Ed
Bryan, Facebook, Fundraising, John Allender, L. Ron Hubbard, Org Board, OT
Committee, OTC, Quicky, Sea Org

TOMKAT PROJECT IN LOS ANGELES: Here's Your Chance to Help the Show Get to
Tinseltown
October 12, 2013, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2013/10/12/tomkat-project-in-los-angeles-heres-your-chance-to-help-the-show-get-to-tinseltown/

One of the highlights of this eventful year was our August night in the
Village to see the TomKat Project with a group of Bunker regulars.

We'd been looking forward to seeing Brandon Ogborn's play about
celebrity and Scientology since it opened in Chicago for a very
successful run. And after we got to see the hilarious comedy, we heard
from a lot of readers who wanted to know - when is the show coming to
Los Angeles?

It's a natural for LA, which is all about both celebrity and L. Ron
Hubbard's cabal. And now, you can help send Brandon and his troupe to
the iO West Theater on Hollywood Boulevard, just steps from one of
Scientology's most important landmarks - the Hollywood Guaranty
Building!

Tags: Brandon Ogborn, Chicago, David Miscavige, Hollywood, Hollywood
Boulevard, Hollywood Guaranty Building, Jenna Miscavige Hill, Katie Holmes, L.
Ron Hubbard Life Exhibition, Los Angeles, Quicky, Tom Cruise, TomKat Project

German supporter of Scientology sends 120-page letter
October 12, 2014, Wes Wolfe, Kinston
http://www.kinston.com/news/local/german-supporter-of-scientology-sends-120-page-letter-1.385986

Other newspapers reacted with surprise and curiosity

Tags: Germany, Karsten Sasse

Scientology Slavery
October 12, 2014, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-slavery/

A Special Correspondent sent this to me. I felt it worth reprinting.
Especially in light of the recent revelations about the new scientology
push: "Voice For Humanity."

It is an article in the UK Daily Mail about slavery/human trafficking.

The Correspondent noted the following, comparing the Sea Org to what is
discussed in the article.

Tags: Daily Mail, Human trafficking, Passport, Quicky, Sea Org, Threats, UK

Scientology Sunday Funnies: In valleys near and far, it's time to stand and
deliver!
October 12, 2014, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2014/10/12/scientology-sunday-funnies-in-valleys-near-and-far-its-time-to-stand-and-deliver/

We sure do love Sunday Funnies. They give us an opportunity, each week,
to check in on what Scientology is telling its members in the form of
fundraising fliers. Over the years, our readers have picked out many
significant clues about what's ailing the church. it's become a really
substantial history of an organization in trouble.

We can't wait to see what you make of today's items, which we've sifted
from many mailers and messages sent to us by our great tipsters.

Let's start with a couple of after-party reports, which we always get a
kick out of. You probably won't be surprised to see that they come from
the San Fernando and Silicon Valleys, where Scientology is working
particularly hard to raise money for new "Ideal Orgs."

Tags: Birmingham, Budapest, Harlem, Hungary, Ideal Org, Nancy Cartwright, OT,
Peter Bonyai, Quicky, San Diego, Silicon Valley, St. Louis, Sunday Funnies

What Is A Cult and How Does It Work? (Margaret Singer)
October 12, 2014, International Cultic Studies Association (ICSA), YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bRBFhMEQFk

By Margaret Thaler Singer, Ph.D., a clinical psychologist and emeritus
adjunct professor at the University of California, Berkeley, who
counseled and interviewed more than 3,000 current and former cult
members, relatives and friends. What is a Cult and How Does it Work?
What are cults? How do cults operate? ow many people are involved in
cults? What are cult leaders' goals and methods? How do cults recruit?
What is thought reform? Inside the group. Development of a cult.
Pseudoidentity. Returning to the outside world.

Tags: Cult, Margaret Singer, Margaret Thaler Singer, Quicky, University of
California

GAT II for Solo NOTs Is Coming!
October 12, 2015, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/gat-ii-for-solo-nots-is-coming/

What could be more exciting than hearing you have to start Solo NOTs
all over again because you didn't have "all the tech, just like LRH
wanted you to have..."????

This invitation arrived first...

Come one, come all on Saturday the 17th in the FH Ballroom (must be
REALLY important - in the Ballroom? With the "Senior CS" not even the
"RTC Rep" let alone Dear Leader...)

Tags: Anna Paddock, DC, Field Staff Member, L. Ron Hubbard, Monique Rathbun,
OT, Quicky, Religious Technology Center, Squirrel, Thursday Funnies

Leah Remini exposes Scientology and Tom Cruise in new book
October 12, 2015, Caroline Howe, Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3266370/Ex-Scientologist-Leah-Rimini-braces-blow-takes-Church-Tom-Cruise-Kirstie-Alley-blistering-expos-Troublemaker.html

TV actress and former star of King of Queens, Leah Remini, still
reeling from the nightmarish repercussions of severing her ties with
the church of Scientology in 2013, is about to be in the crosshairs
again.

Daily Mail Online has learned that Remini anticipates even more blow
back from her expose of the corrupt inner workings of the covert
organization in her explosive memoir

Daily Mail Online has learned that Remini, 45, anticipates even more
blow back and possible lawsuits with her expose of the corrupt inner
workings of the covert organization in her explosive memoir,
Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology.

Tags: 1979, 2005, 2006, 2013, Amazon, Angelo Pagan, Clearwater, David
Miscavige, Flag Land Base, Florida, Howard Stern, Italy, Jenna Elfman,
Jennifer Lopez, John Travolta, Katie Holmes, Kelly Preston, King of Queens,
Kirstie Alley, LAPD, Leah Remini, OT, Quicky, Rome, Shelly Miscavige,
Suppressive Person, Tom Cruise, Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and
Scientology

That time Scientology's Sea Org grunts donned cut-offs and bikinis to fake
out L. Ron Hubbard
October 12, 2015, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2015/10/12/that-time-scientologys-sea-org-grunts-donned-cut-offs-and-bikinis-to-fake-out-l-ron-hubbard/

So much has happened since we returned from the last leg of our book
tour that we've hardly had a chance to look back on the really
remarkable things that took place during our trip to places like
Minneapolis and Vancouver, BC.

In Seattle, we had a real treat meeting Gary Morehead for the first
time. Known under his code name "Jackson" during his Scientology days,
Gary was the chief of security at the Gold Base for nearly all of the
period between 1982 and 1997, and he has told some amazing tales of
those days. But he saved a really wild one for us when we sat down with
him for a meal before our talk at Razzi's Pizzeria on September 28.

It involved, of all things, Steve Wozniak's "US Festival," the massive
outdoor music party the Apple inventor threw for himself in Southern
California over the Labor Day weekend in 1982.

Tags: 1980, 1982, 1983, 1997, 2000, Apple, Author Services Inc, Battlefield
Earth, Berlin, California, Chick Corea, Edward Marsh, Gary Morehead, Int
Base, L. Ron Hubbard, Mark Fisher, Minneapolis, Music, Norman Starkey,
Police, Quicky, San Diego, Sea Org, Seattle, Sinar Parman, Space Jazz, Steve
Wozniak, Vancouver

DRONE FLYOVER FINALE: Getting a close look at Scientology's secret New Mexico
compound
October 12, 2016, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2016/10/12/drone-flyover-finale-a-close-look-at-scientologys-secret-new-mexico-compound/

And here we are, at the end of our weekly series of dramatic footage
shot by an anonymous drone pilot, who has flown over Scientology's most
secret compounds.

Five weeks ago, we started this series with a view of Scientology's
secretive international management base ("Int Base"). Four weeks ago
our pilot flew us over the even more secret "CST" headquarters compound
in the mountains above Los Angeles, where we believe Scientology leader
David Miscavige stashed away his wife Shelly eleven years ago. Three
weeks ago we got an unprecedented look at the ranch in San Luis Obispo
County where Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard died in 1986. Two weeks
ago, he took us over Scientology's vault location in the Sierra
foothills of California, the Lady Washington Mine. And last week, we
got a look at another secretive "CST" underground vault site owned by
the church, one which is located in California's far northern coast,
near the town of Petrolia.

For his final act, our anonymous pilot this week has taken us over
perhaps that most iconic of CST vault locations, the secret complex in
New Mexico near the town of Trementina.

Tags: 1986, 2005, Albuquerque, Angry Thetan, California, Church of Spiritual
Technology, Creston, David Miscavige, Drone, Dylan Gill, Google, Hemet, Int
Base, John Sweeney, Lady Washington Mine, Lake Arrowhead, Los Angeles, LRH
House, Marc Headley, New Mexico, Paulette Cooper, Petrolia, Quicky, San Luis
Obispo, Shelly Miscavige, The Unbreakable Miss Lovely, Trementina, Tuolumne,
UK, Vault, Wyoming, YouTube

Porkins Policy Radio episode 63 Legally Permited Facism Jeffrey Augustine on
Scientology
October 12, 2016, Porkins Policy Radio, YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwDv3GQ_k-s

Today we are joined once again by Jeffrey Augustine of The Scientology
Money Project and Surviving Scientology Radio. Jeffrey and I begin by
discussing the actual intake process an individual goes through when
first introduced into Scientology. Jeffrey breaks down this process
from being approached by a "body-router" on the street, to your first
auditing session and beyond. Jeffrey details the way Scientology uses
four important and legally binding contracts to ensnare a new recruit.
These contracts make it extremely difficult to sue Scientology, and
essentially signify you giving up all rights to the cult. Jeffrey also
explains the legal complexities of how Scientology operates as a
franchised business. We talk about the legal definition of what a
Scientologist is, and how the organization is structured, and why this
is so important to them.

Later we look at how Scientology is evolving as a cult and the steps it
is now taking to ensure its survival. We talk about how Scientology is
desperately trying to portray itself as a humanitarian group through
the use of various front groups. Jeffrey talk about how the group has
begun to cozy up more and more to police departments through the use of
their anti-drug groups. We discuss how this is all a cynical PR attempt
to make Scientology look like a benevolent group while they continue to
employ the destructive teachings of L. Ron Hubbard.

For show notes and Mp3 download please visit:
https://porkinspolicyreview.com/2016/...

Tags: Jeffrey Augustine, Legal, Quicky, Scientology Money Project

Scientology Trementina Base DJI Phantom 4 Flight 1
October 12, 2016, Angry Thetan, YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxovieJi_PU

For more information about this video, please visit Tony Ortega's
Underground Bunker:

http://tonyortega.org/2016/10/12/dron...

This is the first drone flight over the secret Scientology base near
Trementina, NM. This base has a large vault containing all the works of
L. Ron Hubbard etched onto steel plates. It is part of a series
covering all of the major Scientology bases in the Western USA. This
video was created for use in documentaries and may be used by anyone
without credit or restrictions.

Tags: Quicky, Tony Ortega, Trementina, Underground Bunker, USA

Scientology Trementina Base DJI Phantom 4 Flight 2
October 12, 2016, Angry Thetan, YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8-tPmYWdQI

For more information about this video, please visit Tony Ortega's
Underground Bunker:

http://tonyortega.org/2016/10/12/dron...

This is the second drone flight over the secret Scientology base near
Trementina, NM. This base has a large vault containing all the works of
L. Ron Hubbard etched onto steel plates. It is part of a series
covering all of the major Scientology bases in the Western USA. This
video was created for use in documentaries and may be used by anyone
without credit or restrictions.

Tags: Quicky, Tony Ortega, Trementina, Underground Bunker, USA

'Miss Lovely' as you've never seen her - new photos of Paulette Cooper, war
survivor
October 12, 2017, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2017/10/12/miss-lovely-as-youve-never-seen-her-new-photos-of-paulette-cooper-war-survivor/

One of the most rewarding experiences we ever had as a Scientology
watcher started out in a Manhattan eatery and a simple question.

We were having breakfast with Paulette Cooper in our first ever meeting
with her in December 2011. We had just recently written a story for the
Village Voice summarizing some of the amazing things that she was
famous for, namely that Scientology tried to destroy her because she
wrote one of the earliest books about the church, 1971's The Scandal of
Scientology.

Paulette lives down in Florida, but we got together when she happened
to be in town. And that's when we asked our fateful little question:
What had brought her to New York?

Tags: 1942, 1943, 1944, 1948, 1971, 2011, Amsterdam, Belgium, Brussels,
Catholic, Dutch, Florida, Holocaust, Manhattan, Miss Lovely, New York,
Paulette Cooper, Portugal, Suzy Bucholc, The Scandal of Scientology, The
Unbreakable Miss Lovely, Village Voice

Thursday Funnies
October 12, 2017, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-141/

Somewhat abbreviated Thursday Funnies...

They're Bringing In The Big Guns...

Well, on second thought. Sylvia Stanard is the best they could do? Wow,
they're really scraping the barrel. A total rimless zero.

Tags: Barbara Dews, Betty Green, CLO Canada, Gavin Potter, Guns, Kaye
Champagne, License, Marcy Sargeant, Narconon, Nigeria, Orange County,
Orlando, OT, OT VIII, Pretoria, Quicky, Scotland, Sylvia Stanard, Tampa,
Thursday Funnies, Tom Cummins, Toronto, Ugo Ferrando, Victoria Cummins, Whale

Today in Scientlology web page:
http://umbraxenu.no-ip.biz/today.html
October 12 in Scientlology web page:
http://umbraxenu.no-ip.biz/days/10-12.html