I met this woman Scientologist named Barbara, who was obsessed with giving me head.

Marc Tea

Oct 20, 2016, 1:47:21 AM10/20/16
She was good at it I'll tell you that.

Jeanne Douglas

Oct 20, 2016, 4:27:52 PM10/20/16
In article <841e6b429a727f81...@dizum.com>,
"Marc Tea" <mar...@outlook.com> wrote:

> She was good at it I'll tell you that.

Real men don't need to trumpet their conquests in public to a bunch of
strangers.

--

JD

"It's not even that the man lies; it's more like he
rejects the idea that the point of language is to
describe reality."--Desi Lydic, TDS on Trump

Skank_

Oct 21, 2016, 2:43:44 AM10/21/16
On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 13:27:39 -0700, Jeanne Douglas
<hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>In article <841e6b429a727f81...@dizum.com>,
> "Marc Tea" <mar...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> She was good at it I'll tell you that.
>

>Real men don't need to trumpet their conquests in public to a bunch of
>strangers.

Conquests?

Archbishop Don Kool

Oct 21, 2016, 10:55:47 AM10/21/16
Trumpet? Fat Jeanne, don't you have a skin flute to play?

--
Try God!
Don

See you in church.

Shoot straight, not fast.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Oct 21, 2016, 3:51:12 PM10/21/16
On Fri, 21 Oct 2016 10:55:27 -0400, Archbishop Don Kool <old...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On 10/21/2016 2:43 AM, "Skank_ Hunt003"@aol.com wrote:
>> On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 13:27:39 -0700, Jeanne Douglas
>> <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>>> Real men don't need to trumpet their conquests in public to a bunch of
>>> strangers.
>>
>> Conquests?
>>
>Trumpet? Fat Jeanne, don't you have a skin flute to play?

Fat Jeanne specializes in the trombone.
^^^^

--

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

"It is my learned opinion that a man
should not mince words just to spare
the sensibilities of the thin-skinned
or the ignorant."

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Oct 21, 2016, 3:56:06 PM10/21/16
On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 07:45:04 +0200 (CEST), "Marc Tea" <mar...@outlook.com> wrote:

>She was good at it I'll tell you that.

I taught her everything she knows about it.

Can you believe she was still a virgin at age
55?

Now, she's closer to 70, I believe.

Archbishop Don Kool

Oct 21, 2016, 5:01:00 PM10/21/16
On 10/21/2016 3:51 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Oct 2016 10:55:27 -0400, Archbishop Don Kool <old...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> On 10/21/2016 2:43 AM, "Skank_ Hunt003"@aol.com wrote:

>>> Conquests?
>>>
>> Trumpet? Fat Jeanne, don't you have a skin flute to play?
>
> Fat Jeanne specializes in the trombone.
> ^^^^
and practice makes perfect

seth...@aol.com

Oct 22, 2016, 1:33:26 AM10/22/16
On 20 Oct 2016, Skank_ Hun...@aol.com posted some
Jeanne sounds jealous.

Archbishop Don Kool

Oct 22, 2016, 10:30:21 AM10/22/16
Fat Jeanne is.

Jeßus

Oct 22, 2016, 5:49:34 PM10/22/16
<old...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On 10/21/2016 2:43 AM, "Skank_ Hunt003"@aol.com wrote:
>> On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 13:27:39 -0700, Jeanne Douglas
>> <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>>> Real men don't need to trumpet their conquests in public to a bunch of
>>> strangers.
>>
>> Conquests?
>>
>Trumpet? Fat Jeanne, don't you have a skin flute to play?

Masculine ugly lesbian alert...