Today in Scientology -- June 26th *****************************************************

Scientology Today

Jun 26, 2019, 11:46:44 PM6/26/19
Today June 26th in Scientology history
======================================

Defectors Recount Lives of Hard Work, Punishment
June 26, 1990, Robert W. Welkos, Los Angeles Times
https://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-scientology062690,0,425562,full.story

Scientology, she said, "promises you euphoria but ends up taking your
body, heart, mind, soul and family. . . . We were so brainwashed to
believe that what we were doing was good for mankind that we were
willing to put up with the worst conditions."

Over the years, defecting Scientologists have come forward with similar
accounts of how their lives and personalities were upended after they
joined the church's huge staff. They say the organization promised
spiritual liberation but delivered subjugation.

In interviews and public records, former staffers have said they were
alienated from society, stripped of familiar beliefs, punished for
aberrant behavior, rewarded for conformity and worked beyond exhaustion
to meet ever-escalating productivity quotas.

Tags: Bill Franks, E-meter, Hana Whitfield, Ken Hoden, Laurel Sullivan,
Rehabilitation Project Force, Sea Org, Wogs

======================================

Church issue claimed in firing
June 26, 1991, AP, Tulsa World
https://www.tulsaworld.com/news/church-issue-claimed-in-firing/article_5a4cfccd-139e-54a7-97e5-4382e016c359.html

A claim by a former employee of the Narconon Chilocco New Life Center
that he was fired for refusing to learn more about the Church of
Scientology is "absurd," a Narconon official says.

John Allen, a former security guard at the substance abuse center, said
Tueday he was fired because he wouldn't sign a two-year contract
agreeing to learn more about the church.

"It was a two-year Scientologist contract," Allen said.

"They wanted me to study the theory of Scientology and take select
courses."

Tags: Gary Smith, John Allen, Narconon, Narconon Chilocco

======================================

Scientology Required, Former Guard Claims
June 26, 1991, Michael McNutt, News OK
https://newsok.com/scientology-required-former-guard-claims/article/2361171

A substance abuse center operating at an old Indian school is a
recruiting station for people to join the Church of Scientology, a
former security guard there claimed Tuesday. John Allen told The
Oklahoman that he was fired last week after working six months at the
Narconon Chilocco New Life Center when he refused to sign a two-year
contract agreeing to learn more about the Church of Scientology. "It
was a two-year Scientologist contract," he said. "They wanted me to
study the theory of Scientology and take select courses. " Gary Smith,
president of Narconon Chilocco, strongly denied Allen's charges. "It's
absurd," Smith said.

Tags: Bruce Pyle, Chilocco Development Authority, Gary Smith, John Allen, Los
Angeles, Narconon, Narconon Chilocco, Narconon International, Oklahoma
Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, Osage, Pawnee,
Ponca, The Oklahoman

======================================

VSE denies Scientology connection
June 26, 1991, Toronto Star
http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/thestar/doc/436415180.html?FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT

The VSE also said it was unable to find any evidence that two church
members - Michael Baybak and Kenneth Gerbino - profited illegally from
VSE-related activities.

Tags: Kenneth Gerbino, Michael Baybak, Vancouver stock exchange

======================================

Scientology chapter, 3 members convicted
June 26, 1992, Toronto Star
http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/thestar/doc/436649923.html?FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT

The Toronto chapter of the Church of Scientology and three of its
members were found guilty last night of breach of trust.

Both charges stem from a series of alleged dirty tricks conducted by
the church's covert intelligence-gathering body, the Guardian Office
Worldwide, between 1974 and 1976.

Between 1974 and 1976, the Guardian Offices planted 12 members as
employees in the RCMP, the Ontario Provincial Police and the Ontario
attorney-general's office.

Tags: Breach of trust, Conviction, Guardian's Office, Ontario Attorney-
General, Ontario Provincial Police, RCMP

======================================

Details Of Scientology Closing Agreement Slowly Coming Out
June 26, 1995, Paul Streckfus, Press release, Tax Analysts
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Cowen/essays/260695.html

Following the recognition by the IRS of the tax-exempt status of
numerous Scientology organizations on October 1, 1993, Tax Analysts, in
a Freedom of Information Act request dated November 10, 1993, sought
the underlying closing agreement, contending that it was part of the
administrative record in these cases and hence subject to disclosure
under section 6104. The IRS denied the request, contending that the
closing agreement contained return information not subject to
disclosure under section 6103.

Tax Analysts then filed suit in the U.S. District Court for the
District of Columbia, seeking release of the closing agreement and all
other closing agreements pertaining to exempt organizations since
December 31, 1992. In response to interrogatories, Jonathan Jackel, who
is the trial attorney with the Tax Division of the Department of
Justice assigned to the case, did lay out what appears to be the
government's main defense to release of the closing agreements: "All
information described by plaintiff that is not available to the public
by virtue of I.R.C. sections 6104 or 6110 is confidential return
information under section 6103."

Tags: Beth Purcell, Bill Lehrfeld, Bob Gardiner, Bruce Stern, Church of
Scientology Western US, Employee Plans and Exempt Organizations, Fred
Goldberg, Freedom of Information Act, Howard Schoenfeld, Inurement, IRS,
James McGovern, Jay Rotz, Jeanne Gessay, John Burke, Jonathan Jackel, Marc
Owens, Margo Stevens, Negotiation committee, Secondary copy, Steve Miller,
Terrill Berkovsky, US Department of Justice

======================================

Scientologists and Nazis
June 26, 1997, Bertram Fields, New York Review of Books
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/1136

So much for the heinous record. If Mr. Fields thinks that such
treatment is being meted out to Scientologists in today's Germany, he
is simply misinformed. But to paraphrase Talleyrand, his Open Letter
was worse than an insult; it was a mistake. For it allowed German
politicos of all stripes just to shrug it off as expensive hate mail --
which they could not have done so easily if the Open Letter to Kohl had
been more sober and truthful.

Tags: Bert Fields, Germany, Nazi labelling

======================================

Angry Cruise defends Scientology bar on drugs
June 26, 2005, John Harlow, Sunday Times
http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/world_news/article139011.ece

When Lauer said that many people had been helped by such drugs, Cruise
dropped his famous smile and declared: "You are glib. You don't know
the history of psychiatry. I do."

Although such pronouncements have raised Cruise's profile in the run-up
to the release of the ?100m film, there are signs that they may
encourage some people to stay away.

Tags: Brooke Shields, Katie Holmes, Matt Lauer, Pat Kingsley, Tom Cruise

======================================

Germany imposes ban on Tom Cruise
June 26, 2007, BBC News

Germany has banned the makers of Tom Cruise's new movie from filming at
military sites in the country because the actor is a Scientologist.

The German defence ministry said Cruise has "publicly professed to
being a member of the Scientology cult".

Tags: Germany, Paula Wagner, Tom Cruise

======================================

Scientology Profits from Some Big Business
June 26, 2007, Fox News, CBN News
http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/184491.aspx

Boingo Wireless is designed to make Wi-Fi easy internationally and put
billions of dollars into Scientology coffers.

Dayton co-founded EarthLink with Reed Slatkin, who eventually went to
jail as the creator of the largest Ponzi scheme in U.S. history.

======================================

Why Germany Hates Tom Cruise
June 26, 2007, Andrew Purvis, Time magazine
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1637564,00.html

The German authorities have had a long history of run-ins with the
Church of Scientology, which they accuse of masquerading as a church in
order to make money -- a charge the group vehemently rejects. Germany,
along with several other European countries, has aggressive laws
targeting groups that they deem to be cults.

Tags: Germany, Tom Cruise, Ursula Caberta

======================================

Church of Scientology deal funds blow
June 26, 2008, Edward Chadwick, Birmingham Mail
http://www.birminghammail.net/2008/06/26/church-of-scientology-deal-funds-blow-97319-21154394/

THE Church of Scientology today admitted it has not yet done a deal to
buy the Grade II listed Birmingham building which it plans to turn in
to its Midlands headquarters.

The organisation hopes to part with ?4.25 million to snap up Moseley's
plush Pitmaston building on leafy Moor Green Lane, but says it must
raise more funds before moving in.

Tags: Birmingham, Graeme Wilson, Ideal Org, Real estate, UK

======================================

John Carmichael, Head of New York Scientology, loses it!
June 26, 2009, doyle63l5, YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwJAvMS1wnE

John Carmichael, the head of the Church of Scientology in New York
City, made an appearance at a "Free Stress Test" table (May 2008) to
try to prevent Anonymous from informing the public about the dubious
nature behind the test itself and bigotry within the book they are
attempting to sell, "Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health" by
L. Ron Hubbard.

Tags: 2008, Anonymous, Dianetics, John Carmichael, Mental Health, New York,
New York City, Quicky, Stress test

======================================

Scientology Summarized in one word: Abuse
June 26, 2009, Randy Sly, Catholic Online
https://www.catholic.org/national/national_story.php?id=33924

The Church of Scientology uses physical and mental abuse, along with
pressure exerted by an elite group of followers called the Sea
Organization or "Sea Org," to maintain order. The details are found in
the third installment of a report by Thomas Tobin and Joe Childs,
reporters for the St. Petersburg (FL) Times.

Four high-level defectors, Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder, Amy Scobee, and
Tom DeVocht, talked openly with the reporters concerning the history,
practices and power found within Scientology. They stated that physical
and mental attacks were a common tactic used even on the organization's
leaders to be sure they stayed in line.

Tags: Amy Scobee, David Miscavige, Joe Childs, Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder,
Rehabilitation Project Force, Sea Org, Thomas Tobin, Tom DeVocht, Tommy Davis

======================================

Why Mr. Anti-Bullshit Won't Call Out Islam or Scientology
June 26, 2010, Matt Welch, Reason Magazine
http://reason.com/blog/2010/06/26/why-mr-anti-bullshit-wont-call

Are there any groups you won't go after? We haven't tackled Scientology
because Showtime doesn't want us to. Maybe they have deals with
individual Scientologists-I'm not sure. And we haven't tackled Islam
because we have families.

Tags: Penn Jillette

======================================

Open Letter to Residents of Ingleside on the Bay Texas
June 26, 2011, Marty Rathbun, Moving On Up a Little Higher
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/06/26/open-letter-to-residents-of-ingleside-on-the-bay-texas/

June 28 morning update (10:15 a.m.). I just got back from a six mile
bike ride. Thanks to the good citizens of IOB I am afforded such
luxuries because as you will see a number of unnamed heroes have got my
back. I was followed down a relatively desolate 2-lane hiway by a gold
sedan manned with cult spies with cameras. As I returned to IOB I was
greeted (in what was supposed to be an ambush) by three cult members in
a golf cart as I rounded the corner into our little town. All of this
was witnessed and then reported by locals the moment I arrived home.

June 27 morning update. The incident captured on video immediately
below occurred at ten a.m. this morning. It is apparently the Miscavige
Cult's response to the post that follows:

My name is Mark "Marty" Rathbun. I live at 115 Bayshore Court . My wife
Monique and I have been residents of Ingleside on the Bay (IOB) since
November 1, 2006. For three years we rented the light blue house at 902
S Sandpiper from Janie and Pat Hunt. We leased a home on the canal on
Woodhaven for a year before moving to our present location last November.

Tags: 1978, 1982, 2000, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009, ABC, Anderson Cooper,
California, CNN, Corpus Christi, Cult, David Lubow, David Miscavige, Europe,
FBI, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Florida, Ingleside, IRS, Janet Reitman,
Los Angeles, New York, Nightline, OT, Private investigator, Quicky, St.
Petersburg Times, Tax exempt, Texas, Tony Ortega, Truth Rundown, Village
Voice, Wikipedia

======================================

Kindle Edition Available of What Is Wrong With Scientology
June 26, 2012, Marty Rathbun, Moving On Up a Little Higher
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/06/25/kindle-edition-available-of-what-is-wrong-with-scientology/

The Kindle edition is now available at Amazon Books, at What Is Wrong
With Scientology? Kindle Edition. The whole introduction and part of
Chapter One is available at this link.

In the meantime, Haydn James happened to stop by the other day and I
gave him my proof copy which he finished and sent me his feedback on.
He agreed to sharing it with you.

Haydn James' Review of What is Wrong With Scientology?

Tags: Amazon, Haydn James, Quicky, Review

======================================

Luka Magnotta's Scientology Screed: "I Wished Every Night That Tom Cruise
Would Adopt Me"
June 26, 2012, Tony Ortega, Runnin' Scared, Village Voice
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/06/luka_magnottas.php

Magnotta's photo from his Scientology blog post Luka Rocco Magnotta is
in custody now and has pleaded not guilty to charges that he killed,
dismembered, and even ate some of his Montreal boyfriend before
absconding to Berlin, where he was apprehended.

Meanwhile, Magnotta's extensive online legacy is still being mined by
the curious, and our tipsters made us aware of yet another claim
Magnotta made that he was an ardent Scientologist.

We told you earlier about some other online statements he made in 2007
and 2008 about joining Scientology and then defending the church at an
Amazon.com forum.

Tags: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, Amazon, Berlin, Buffalo, California,
Carnegie Mellon, Congress, David Touretzky, Dianetics, Facebook, Franca
Campopiano, Jacqueline Olivier, Jesus, Katie Holmes, Luka Magnotta, Montreal,
New Village Leadership Academy, Piano Foster, Quicky, Roger Friedman, Tom
Cruise, Toronto, Will Smith

======================================

Magnotta comes to the defence of Scientology?
June 26, 2012, QMI, Edmonton Sun
http://www.edmontonsun.com/2012/06/26/magnotta-comes-to-the-defence-of-scientology

The multiple online personalities of Luka Magnotta that include a wide
range of interests can now include Magnotta the Scientologist.

"It really bothers me to hear constantly that untrue rumors that the
'church is a cult' and 'its nothing but mind control,'" someone going
by the user name lukamagnotta wrote in a 2009 blog post on estrip.org,
as uncovered by the Village Voice magazine.

Tags: Luka Magnotta

======================================

Magnotta comes to the defence of Scientology?
June 26, 2012, QMI, Toronto Sun
http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/26/magnotta-comes-to-the-defence-of-scientology

The multiple online personalities of Luka Magnotta that include a wide
range of interests can now include Magnotta the Scientologist.

"It really bothers me to hear constantly that untrue rumors that the
'church is a cult' and 'its nothing but mind control,'" someone going
by the user name lukamagnotta wrote in a 2009 blog post on estrip.org,
as uncovered by the Village Voice magazine.

Tags: Luka Magnotta

======================================

JUSTICE KENNEDY DENIES SCIENTOLOGY REQUEST FOR STAY IN FORCED-ABORTION CASE
June 26, 2013, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2013/06/26/justice-kennedy-denies-scientology-request-for-stay-in-forced-abortion-case/

We just received a call from the U.S. Supreme Court informing us that
Justice Anthony Kennedy has denied the Church of Scientology's
application for an emergency stay in Laura DeCrescenzo's four-year
lawsuit. For the moment, that leaves the church with no legal way to
avoid turning over thousands of pages of evidence to DeCrescenzo, which
was ordered by Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Ronald Sohigian.

As we reported yesterday, the church had asked Kennedy to stay
Sohigian's order as it once again appealed the decision that it must
turn over to DeCrescenzo her "pc files" - hundreds of folders of
confessional material compiled during her 13 years as an employee of
Scientology's "Sea Org." In her lawsuit, DeCrescenzo is alleging abuse,
including being forced to have an abortion at 17. Twice before, the
church had appealed Sohigian's order to turn over DeCrescenzo's files
and had lost.

The court's spokesman explained to us that the church does still have
some options.

Tags: Abortion, California, California Supreme Court, Judge Ronald Sohigian,
Justice Anthony Kennedy, Laura DeCrescenzo, Los Angeles Superior Court,
Quicky, Sea Org, US Supreme Court

======================================

Scientology Disconnection - The Numbers
June 26, 2013, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
https://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-disconnection-the-number/

Thanks to all for your kind and encouraging wishes following our
wedding. They were very well received by us and greatly appreciated. We
now return to regularly scheduled programming....

Recently I have posted a number of articles on the subject of
Scientology Disconnection-see here for the overview: S cientology
Disconnection Policy Exposed.

One of the most interesting was the result of a survey to establish
exactly WHO the Church of Scientology is so eager to declare. It showed
the bulk of those declared were long time, well trained and experienced
Scientologists. (Results here)

Tags: David Miscavige, Disconnection, Guinness, L. Ron Hubbard, Quicky,
Scientology staff

======================================

The "Church" of Scientology trying to manipulate GOOGLE ~~Clueless
June 26, 2013, SurvivingScientology, YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHVwtL3GQHQ

The Office of Special Affairs (OSA) plots and plans the *destruction*
of its enemies.
OSA is an execution Arm of David Miscavige.

Ex-Scientologists, Ex-Sea Org staff, Anonymous and Critics who speak
out about internal abuses were a prime target.
This video depicts how OSA did not have a clue on how to handle the
Internet.

Tags: Anonymous, Critic, David Miscavige, Facebook, Geir Isene, Karen de la
Carriere, Norway, Office of Special Affairs, OT VIII, Sea Org, Twitter, Video

======================================

VIDEO: Scientology Told Google's Sergey Brin It Wanted Only "Good" Search
Results
June 26, 2013, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2013/06/26/video-scientology-told-googles-sergey-brin-it-wanted-only-good-search-results/

Geir Isene reached Scientology's heights - Operating Thetan Level Eight
- but the Norwegian has left the church and is now providing startling
insights about his time in the organization.

Recently, he came to the United States, and has made a series of videos
with former church member Karen de la Carriere. In the first video, he
reveals that he was brought in to educate top Scientology officials
about the Internet, and learned that they had met personally with
Google's Sergey Brin, asking him if it were possible for the search
giant to filter results so that only positive information about the
church would be returned on the word "Scientology."

You can imagine how that went over...

Tags: Canada, Dutch, Electronic Frontier Foundation, Europe, Geir Isene,
Google, Infinite Complacency, Jonny Jacobsen, Karen de la Carriere, Lawsuit,
Narconon, Netherlands, Operating Thetan, Paris, Ponzi, Ponzi scheme, Quebec,
Quicky, Sergey Brin, TIME, Utah

======================================

"Elite Disseminator" Status
June 26, 2014, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
https://www.mikerindersblog.org/elite-disseminator-status/

A Special Cortrespondent sent this in with the following comment:

I read it because I was intrigued that there was someone out there
working hard on dissemination. "Jim Seagrave achieves Elite
Disseminator" got my attention. Having once brought in more than 50
totally new people one by one in a period of no more than six months I
was impressed at this new title I hadn't heard of before. It soon went
way downhill from there. I think this should be spread. It is truly
sickening. Like everything else in the world of fundamentalist
scientology, "disseminating" has morphed into a purchasable "status".

You can become a "humanitarian" by giving money for idle orgs. An
"elite disseminator" by giving money to buy Way To Happiness books (at
full price). A "patriot" by giving money to CCHR. And let's not forget
you can become a "Silver Meritorious" by turning over a few million to
the IAS (I guess a silver, gold platinum and diamond meritorious is the
truly elite status of actually becoming MEST rather than some sort of
superhero).

Tags: CCHR, International Association of Scientologists, OCA, OT, Quicky,
Silver Meritorious, USA

======================================

Scientology has a new recruitment video to get you to sign up for a billion
years!
June 26, 2014, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2014/06/26/scientology-has-a-new-recruitment-video-to-get-you-to-sign-up-for-a-billion-years/

We have another video for you that wasn't supposed to be seen outside
the Church of Scientology. This one is a recruitment pitch for young
Scientologists to join the Sea Organization - the church's hardcore
elite, who sign billion-year contracts and work 110-hour weeks for
pennies an hour, with never a day off or a chance to spend time with
their families. Sea Org members can't have children, and live in
dormitory settings with no privacy. Their existence is spartan and
tough and, as we're told in the video, it's a lot of fun!

Well, if you say so. The pitch is delivered by David Hodkin, a lifer
who grew up in Scientology and whose sister, Louisa, made news earlier
this year with the first-ever religious Scientology wedding in England.
(David himself had to go to Edinburgh to get an official Scientology
wedding in 2007.)

Tags: 1993, 2007, Abortion, Angry Gay Pope, California, Captain Howdy,
Carnegie Mellon, City Limits, David Hodkin, David Touretzky, Edinburgh,
England, Foundation for a Drug-Free World, Graham Berry, Judge Richard Rico,
Judge Ronald Sohigian, Karen de la Carriere, L. Ron Hubbard, Laura
DeCrescenzo, Los Angeles Superior Court, Louisa Hodkin, Narconon, New York,
New York City, OT, Pope, Saint Hill, Santa Cruz, Sea Org, Super Bowl, Tax,
Tax exempt

======================================

Scientology Inc, Religious Intelligence, Religious Infiltration and Religious
Spying?
June 26, 2014, SurvivingScientology, YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbqDKmVJPeg

A private Investigator's average cost is $75 to $125 an hour. Figure
out 8 hours a day.

Figure out the *Church* hires minimally 100 Private investigators
internationally. This is day in, day out year in, year out in multiple
countries.

Their Private Investigator bill annually is a staggering amount.
Millions are spent to *SPY* on their targets.

Tags: Facebook, Google, Infiltration, Lawyer, Office of Special Affairs,
Private investigator, Quicky, Spying, Twitter

======================================

Scientology Sneaking Drug Programs Into Schools
June 26, 2014, Joe Coscarelli, New York Magazine
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/06/scientology-sneaking-drug-programs-into-schools.html

Although the widely praised Foundation for a Drug-Free World, which
boasts that it's reached more than 14,000 New York City kids, seems
like a pretty straightforward, D.A.R.E.-style nonprofit, it's actually
a semi-discreet vehicle for the ideas of L. Ron Hubbard. Surprise, kids
- you're about to be indoctrinated! According to a new report from City
Limits, whose reporter observed two recent presentations for
outer-borough schoolkids, Drug-Free World is run by two high-ranking
local Scientologists and peddles the same unscientific nonsense as the
Church of Scientology founder's books. (It's website also happens to be
terrifying.)

Tags: Clear Body, Clear Mind, Foundation for a Drug-Free World, New York City

======================================

An Ex-Cult Member Exposes What Happens After Leaving A Cult: Scientology
June 26, 2015, The Christian Truther, YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8EYYd5vHds

Actress Carmen Llywelyn spent eight years immersed in the Church of
Scientology. Since leaving, she penned an essay for Gawker entitled
"Why I Left Scientology," that details her troubling history with the
religion.

"The reality of Scientology is deceptively hidden and cleverly
disguised. When I look at Scientology today, I have to forgive myself
for not seeing through the manipulation sooner," she writes. "It hasn't
been easy, but I've realized that the religion is built on a foundation
of violence."

Carmen's ex-husband, actor Jason Lee (My Name is Earl, anyone?)
introduced her to the church.

Tags: Carmen Llywelyn, Celebrity Centre, Cult, Gawker, Jason Lee, Quicky

======================================

Court records link Scientology to convicted email hacker
June 26, 2015, Thomas C. Tobin, Tampa Bay Times
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientology/court-records-link-scientology-to-convicted-email-hacker/2235273

Federal court documents made public this week have linked the Church of
Scientology to a private investigator convicted of illegally culling
personal information from dozens of email accounts.

The investigator, Eric Saldarriaga, 41, was sentenced Friday to three
months in prison for conspiring to engage in computer hacking. He
pleaded guilty earlier this year in U.S. District Court for the
Southern District of New York.

The Scientology connection arose somewhat by accident after two men who
have been targeted by the church's private investigators figured out
they both had been named as victims of Saldarriaga. They are former
Scientology spokesman Mike Rinder, now a vocal critic of the church,
and Tony Ortega, a journalist and blogger who has written about
Scientology for two decades.

Tags: 1988, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, David Miscavige, Dwayne Powell, Eric
Saldarriaga, FBI, Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of
Belief, Greg Arnold, HBO, Judge Richard Sullivan, Judge Sullivan, Los
Angeles, Manhattan, Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder, New York, New York City, Palm
Harbor, Paul Marrick, Scientology executive, Tony Ortega, Wisconsin

======================================

Investigator Gets 3 Months in Prison in Hacking Case
June 26, 2015, Matthew Goldstein, New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/27/business/dealbook/investigator-gets-3-months-in-prison-in-hacking-case.html?_r=0

Two victims of Eric Saldarriaga's hacking told Judge Richard J.
Sullivan of the Federal District Court in Manhattan that they were
annoyed that prosecutors had given them little information about the
extent of Mr. Saldarriaga's activities and the potential invasion of
privacy.

Judge Sullivan similarly seemed surprised that a prosecutor working for
Preet Bharara, the United States attorney in Manhattan, could not
provide the victims with more details about Mr. Saldarriaga's illicit
activities.

"Do they know how long they were hacked and what was hacked?" Judge
Sullivan asked the prosecutor, Daniel S. Noble, after the two victims
had addressed the court.

Tags: Daniel Noble, Eric Saldarriaga, FBI, Judge Richard Sullivan, Manhattan,
Peter Brill, Preet Bharara, Tony Ortega, US Attorney's Office

======================================

Jefferson Hawkins on Church of Scientology* Ethics*, the entity believing its
superior Morals
June 26, 2015, SurvivingScientology, YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk3rp5pFqEw

Scientology Inc believes they are masters of "Ethics" and that they are
highly moral.

Tags: Closing Minds, Ethics, Jefferson Hawkins, Quicky

======================================

Jefferson Hawkins on how Scientology closes minds - a new podcast
June 26, 2015, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2015/06/26/jefferson-hawkins-on-how-scientology-closes-minds-a-new-podcast/

After we posted yesterday's story about how Mike Rinder and I had
learned that we had each been victimized by the same private
investigator, Eric Saldarriaga, I received an invitation form the US
Attorney's Office to speak at Saldarriaga's sentencing today.

I decided to take it. The sentencing happens at 2 pm, and we are
looking forward to it. But we're also trying to prepare for this
weekend's book tour stop in Clearwater, Florida, so it's going to be a
busy day.

In the meantime, we hope you'll enjoy this new podcast from Jeffrey
Augustine, talking to one of our favorite former Church of Scientology
executives, Jefferson Hawkins. Give it a listen and let us know what
you find most interesting. In the afternoon, we'll try to add some
eyewitness testimony from today's festivities in court.

Tags: Allison Hope Weiner, Clearwater, Eric Saldarriaga, Florida, Jefferson
Hawkins, Jeffrey Augustine, Mike Rinder, Private investigator, Quicky,
Scientology executive, TheLipTV, US Attorney's Office

======================================

Regraded Being
June 26, 2015, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
https://www.mikerindersblog.org/friday-regraded-being-6/

Tags: Quicky, Regraded Being

======================================

Revealed, the South African home of Scientology leader Ron L Hubbard
June 26, 2015, Erin Conway-Smith, Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3139093/Revealed-South-African-home-Scientology-leader-Ron-L-Hubbard-developed-notorious-lie-detecting-Johanesburg-Security-Check-using-e-meter-used-new-recruits.html

Welcome to L. Ron Hubbard's 1960s African dream home.

From the teak parquet floors and the zebra skin rug to the view of
Johannesburg's twinkling skyline, the house looks exactly as it did
when Hubbard, the science fiction writer turned Church of Scientology
founder, lived here with his family, Global Post reported.

These days Scientology is more popularly known for its Hollywood
devotees like Tom Cruise and esoteric beliefs involving Xenu the
galactic overlord. The organization's more controversial practices, as
well as allegations of physical abuse of rank and file members, are
detailed in the recent book and documentary film, 'Going Clear',

Tags: 1951, 1960, 1961, 1966, 1972, Africa, Apartheid, CIA, Commission of
Inquiry, Dianetics, E-meter, Global Post, Going Clear: Scientology,
Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief, HBO, Hollywood, Johannesburg, John
Travolta, L. Ron Hubbard, L. Ron Hubbard House, Luc Dubois, Mental Health,
Oregon, Quicky, Rhodesia, Scientology practice, South Africa, Tom Cruise,
TripAdvisor, Xenu, Zimbabwe

======================================

Victim wants hacker-for-hire to name his clients
June 26, 2015, Richard Morgan, New York Post
https://nypost.com/2015/06/25/victim-wants-hacker-for-hire-to-name-his-clients/

A New York private eye who pleaded guilty earlier this year to hacking
into about 60 e-mail accounts is scheduled to be sentenced in Manhattan
federal court on Friday - but at least one victim will ask the
sentencing judge to halt the proceeding until the identities of those
who hired the defendant are learned.

Eric Saldarriaga, a private investigator from Queens who worked for a
number of local law firms, could receive up to a six-month jail term
when sentenced by Judge Richard Sullivan.

Tags: 2009, Eric Saldarriaga, FBI, Iona Research and Security Services, Judge
Richard Sullivan, Private investigator

======================================

(VIDEO) Critical Q&A #63
June 26, 2016, Chris Shelton, Critical Thinker at Large
https://mncriticalthinking.com/2016/06/26/video-critical-qa-63/

The weekly show where I answer your questions from the comments section
of my Q&A videos or sent to me by email at AskChri...@gmail.com.
This week the questions I take up are:

(1) I would love to hear your thoughts about Captain Bill Robertson,
his breakaway "Ron's Org," and the Marcabian Conspiracy storyline. As
you know, Bill took his narrative directly from LRH's claims about
aliens from Marcab (Xenu's civilization) controlling the Earth, and
spun it into a plot about these beings having worked with the CIA to
infiltrate Scientology, resulting in the early 1980s Stalinist Purge
which pushed out Bill, David Mayo, and others. Nancy Many describes how
she fell under the spell of Bill's storyline during her own meltdown,
and Jon Atack tells fascinating tales about this as well, including
descriptions of Bill's method for contacting "Elron Elray" and so on (I
dare you to comment on the corn cob!). Anyway, ridiculous as this may
sound, the story Bill created lives on in modern Illuminati conspiracy
literature (just substitute "The Jews" for "The Marcabians") and Ron's
Org continues to exist, especially in Russia. What do you have to say
about all this?

(2) This comment concerns Laura Prepon, and the most recent series of
OITNB. Don't read this if you don't want spoilers. As you have
commented on previously, the actress Laura Prepon has defended CoS
against allegations of of homophobia (which we know to be true), and is
currently portraying a homosexual character in Orange is the New Black.
In the most recent series, aired a few days ago, some other characters
in this show made openly critical remarks about the CoS. As of the end
of the series, Prepon's character isn't set to go anywhere, so can you
shed any light on what the CoS might think of this? Did they know
beforehand and allowed her to continue filming with these SP/PTS's, or
might she be in trouble for appearing in this program?

Tags: 1980, 2013, Bill Robertson, CIA, Conspiracy, Critic, David Mayo, Jon
Atack, L. Ron Hubbard, Laura Prepon, Marcab, Nancy Many, Office of Special
Affairs, Potential Trouble Source, Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum,
Quicky, Russia, Sea Org, Tony Ortega, UK, Xenu, YouTube

======================================

(VIDEO) Why Independence Day: Resurgence Sucks
June 26, 2016, Chris Shelton, Critical Thinker at Large
https://mncriticalthinking.com/2016/06/26/video-why-independence-day-resurgence-sucks/

My review of the newly released Independence Day: Resurgence, an
incredible disappointment for fans who have been waiting 20 years for a
follow-up sequel to one of the best alien invasion/disaster films of
all time.

Tags: Quicky

======================================

David Miscavige gets ribbon-happy in Florida: It's the Scientology social
media review!
June 26, 2016, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2016/06/26/david-miscavige-gets-ribbon-happy-in-florida-its-the-scientology-social-media-review/

It's time again for Rod Keller's Scientology Social Media Review. He's
made a specialty of hunting down the odd and wonderful things
Scientologists post to the 'net. He's a chronicler who piece by piece
builds a highly detailed assessment of what Scientology is doing around
the world, and this is what he found for us this week?

Yesterday, Scientology leader David Miscavige presided over the grand
opening of two adjacent buildings in Clearwater, Florida. The West
Coast Building, which the church has owned or leased since 1981, has
housed the offices of the Religious Technology Center, of which
Miscavige is the Chairman of the Board (and that's why Scientologists
call him "C.O.B."). Next to it is the Lee Arnold building, which the
church purchased in 2013. It's been renamed the Flag Crew
Administration Building, and the two renovated office buildings will
"represent key facilities for the managing and administration" of the
Flag Land Base in Clearwater, according to Scientology's press release
about the event. The announcement also claimed that 3,000
Scientologists attended the event, which, judging by Scientology's math
at such gatherings, means there were probably closer to 800.

In the wake of the massacre in Orlando, Florida, Scientology has a plan
to create calm in the city by distributing a copy of the booklet The
Way to Happiness by L. Ron Hubbard to every resident of the city. They
are soliciting donations for a customized cover version of the book.

Tags: 1976, 1981, 2009, 2013, Advanced Org, Anthony Building, Battlefield
Earth, Beatriz Castro Macias, Bernard Fialkoff, Big Blue, Brooklyn, Brussels,
Buddhism, Call Me, CCHR, Chairman of the Board, Clearwater, Copenhagen, David
Miscavige, Delphi Academy, Diane Klein, Dissemination, Division 6, Ecuador,
Ed Parkin, Eilat Cohen, Eric Adams, Flag Crew Administration Building, Flag
Land Base, Florida, Foundation for a Drug-Free World, Fred Haseney,
Freewinds, Hinduism, Hungary, Ideal Org, Israel, Italy, Kendrick Moxon, Lee
Arnold, Lee Arnold Building, Long Island, Los Angeles, Los Feliz, Madrid,
Maiden Voyage, Mary Sue Hubbard, Mission, Moscow, Moscow Org, Murder,
Narconon, Narconon Los Molinos, New York, Olga Pavlova, Orange County,
Orlando, OT 7, PAC Base, Pamela Seefeld, Paris, Phil Jones, Purification
Rundown, Quicky, Quito, Religious Technology Center, Rick Alexander, Rod
Keller, Russia, Salt Lake City, Sea Org, Skype, Social Media Review, Spain,
Survival Rundown, Tax, Tel Aviv, Terrorist, The Way to Happiness, Training
Routines, Valencia, Volgograd, Volunteer Ministers, West Coast Building,
Youth for Human Rights International

======================================

The Young Turks
June 26, 2016, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
https://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-young-turks/

The Young Turks is a VERY popular source of news for millennials (and
others) on YouTube.

This is their take on SuMP - and while they still repeated some of the
falsehoods that appeared in the Mail Online story, their take on
scientology in general is a pretty good reflection of how it is viewed
in the world. You will see they recommend everyone view Going Clear.

Miscavige's Latest Ribbon Yanking

Tags: China, Clearwater, Clearwater Bank Building, Coachman, David Miscavige,
Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief, Lee Arnold,
Lee Arnold Building, Office of Special Affairs, OT, Quicky, Scientology Media
Productions, Tent, The Young Turks, UK, Underground Bunker, West Coast
Building, YouTube

======================================

Ideal Org News
June 26, 2017, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
https://www.mikerindersblog.org/ideal-org-news/

Remember all the promotion that "Tampa is going double St Hill size"?

They pushed this heavily for a LONG time.

Well, apparently they are going backwards - they are not even SINGLE St
Hill size... Still need 38 more staff.

Tags: Commodore's Messenger Organization, Ideal Org, Quicky, Religious
Technology Center, Tampa

======================================

Is Marty Rathbun a Psychopath? Which Story is Scientology Sticking With?
June 26, 2017, Jeffrey Augustine, Scientology Money Project
https://scientologymoneyproject.com/2017/06/26/is-marty-rathbun-a-psychopath-which-story-is-scientology-sticking-with/

On its new webpage that hosts Marty Rathbun's videos attacking Leah
Remini, the Scientology Cult is trying to keep Marty at arm's length by
spinning these videos as work Marty did on his own. Thus, the Church
embraces Rathbun's videos even as they attack him in the hate pages it
still has up on Marty. This is typical Scientology schizophrenia and
overreach.

Left: Image from a Scientology attack page on Marty Rathbun.

Scientology cannot have it both ways. Scientology cannot have current
hate pages up on Marty Rathbun attacking him as a violent psychopath, a
perjurer, and a man who engaged in obstruction of justice while citing
him as a credible source to attack Leah Remini.

Tags: 1993, 2004, 2008, 2010, 2014, A&E, Amy Scobee, California, Chairman of
the Board, Cult, David Miscavige, FBI, IRS, Leah Remini, Marty Rathbun,
Michigan, Mike Rinder, Quicky, Religious Technology Center, Tax exempt, Texas

======================================

Scientology cancels planned mock FBI raid on downtown building
June 26, 2017, Tracey McManus, Tampa Bay Times
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientology/today-scientology-to-film-mock-fbi-raid-on-downtown-building/2328504

CLEARWATER - The Church of Scientology planned to film a mock FBI raid
on a downtown building Monday afternoon, but the actors and cameras
never showed up to the location disclosed to the city.

Church officials first notified the Clearwater Police Department on
Friday that unarmed actors would be wearing FBI T-shirts and carrying
boxes from one of two possible locations for a "film project."

Lt. Michael Walek confirmed in an email to officers on Monday the mock
raid would take place at 3 p.m. at 305 N Fort Harrison Ave. The site, a
privately owned, one-story building, is a couple of blocks to the east
and north of The Sandcastle, a Scientology retreat on the downtown
waterfront.

Tags: 1975, 1977, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2016, Ben Shaw, Clearwater Police
Department, Dan Slaughter, David Miscavige, FBI, Florida, Fort Harrison,
Hollywood, Human trafficking, IRS, Joelle Castelli, La Quinta, Los Angeles,
Mary Sue Hubbard, Medicaid, Michael Walek, Quicky, Sandcastle, Sea Org,
Sunset Boulevard, Washington

======================================

Scientology's sneaky strategy: Suck up to police departments through 'Drug-
Free' campaigns
June 26, 2017, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2017/06/26/scientologys-sneaky-strategy-suck-up-to-police-departments-through-drug-free-campaigns/

Our man who keeps an eye on Scientology front groups, Rod Keller, is
watching Scientology's increasing involvement with law enforcement.
Here's his report...

Scientologists received a remarkable request recently from Clearwater
member Patrick Clouden. Clouden is a large donor to Scientology, and in
particular to the Foundation for a Drug-Free World. The flier he put
out says that the Clearwater Police Department has asked Scientology
for help dealing with the increase in the use of synthetic drugs in the
city, and volunteers are being asked to come to meet at the storefront
headquarters on social reform row on Fort Harrison Ave. (This is the
same police department that Scientology protested in 1997, during which
they taunted the chief with the chant "Sid Klein, What's Your Crime?")

The Clearwater police recall the contact with Scientology differently.
It was Scientology that approached the police, and not the other way
around, the department tells us in a statement:

Tags: 1997, 2009, 2010, 2015, 2016, A&E, Abuse, Abuse at the Top, Amy Scobee,
Bonny Elliott, Bradenton, California, Clearwater, Clearwater Police
Department, DEA, Disconnection, Drug Free Hero, Florida, Fort Harrison,
Foundation for a Drug-Free World, Freedom Medal, Leah Remini, Lynn Posyton,
Marijuana, Marty Rathbun, Meghan Fialkoff, New York, New York City, Org
Board, Patrick Clouden, Quicky, Rod Keller, Sacramento, Santa Monica, Sea
Org, Sid Klein, St. Petersburg Times, Truth About Drugs, Truth Rundown

======================================

Be Inspired!
June 26, 2018, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
https://www.mikerindersblog.org/be-inspired/

https://www.mikerindersblog.
org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/VID-20180621-WA0000.mp4

This is really inspiring...

Dont have time to do a real posting today. Just a bit of light
entertainment.

Tags: Freewinds, Maiden Voyage, OT, Quicky

======================================

VIDEO: 'Chicago Fire' star Christian Stolte's tribute to Scientology founder
L. Ron Hubbard
June 26, 2018, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2018/06/26/video-chicago-fire-star-christian-stoltes-tribute-to-scientology-found-l-ron-hubbard/

If you were with us in Chicago for HowdyCon this weekend, you know that
a real highlight was Chicago Fire star Christian Stolte's appearance
during our Saturday night event.

We've known Christian for several years, but he rarely speaks in public
about his Scientology experience. For our attendees, he told a
fascinating story about his work at Scientology's Houston mission, and
about how he eventually began to question his involvement.

As for so many people who get into Scientology, however, getting out
came with a price - Christian eventually had a daughter with a woman
who was heavily involved in the church, and after they broke up
Christian despaired about keeping his daughter out of it.

Tags: 1911, Affirmations, Bernard Fialkoff, Blackfoot, Chicago, Chicago Fire,
Christian, Christian Stolte, Erika Christensen, Freedom Medal, Google,
Houston, HowdyCon, Jason Beghe, Meghan Fialkoff, Nebraska, New York City,
NYPD, Queens, Quicky, Tilden

======================================

Doug Ford pressed to expand review of appointments
June 26, 2019, Robert Benzie, Toronto Star
https://www.thestar.com/politics/provincial/2019/06/26/doug-ford-pressed-to-expand-review-of-appointments.html

Premier Doug Ford is under pressure to expand a review of Progressive
Conservative patronage appointments in the wake of the Dean French
nepotism scandal. French, a close Ford friend, resigned as the
premier's chief of staff last week after it emerged he had awarded
six-figure government jobs to his son's friend and his wife's cousin.

After revoking those postings, Ford announced Tuesday he was reviewing
"all pending appointments" as he scrambles to limit the damage. On
Wednesday, both the opposition New Democrats and the Liberals urged the
premier to widen the scope of inquiry into a debacle transfixing
Queen's Park. "Doug Ford has been making it rain gravy-train tickets
and signing off on every single one, from Ron Taverner to Tyler
Albrecht," said NDP MPP Marit Stiles (Davenport).

ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW

Tags: Chicago, Dallas, Dean French, Doug Ford, DougWiki, Earl Provost,
England, Gavin Tighe, J. David Wake, Jag Badwal, John Fraser, Katherine Pal,
London, Marit Stiles, New Democratic Party, New York, Newstalk, Ontario,
Ontario Liberal, Ontario New Democratic Party, Ontario Provincial Police,
Progressive Conservative, Queen's Park, Rob Ford, Ron Taverner, Taylor
Shields, Texas, Toronto, Twitter, Tyler Albrecht

======================================

Doug Ford: A year of living stupidly
June 26, 2019, Bob Hepburn, Opinion, Toronto Star
https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2019/06/26/doug-ford-a-year-of-living-stupidly.html

Doug Ford will mark the one-year anniversary of being sworn in as
Ontario's 26th premier on June 29, a year that can only be described as
a complete disaster.

On that day last June, Ford was fresh from winning a sweeping victory
over the Liberals and NDP and bragged about his newly installed
government as being "for the people."

Today, Ford's reputation is in tatters, his all-star cabinet has been
ripped apart and his own popularity stands at lows never seen before
for a premier at this stage of their four-year term.

Tags: 2015, Avista Corp, Beer Store, Canada, Cancer Care Ontario, Dean
French, Doug Ford, DougWiki, French Language Services Commissioner, Hydro
One, Ontario, Ontario New Democratic Party, Ontario Provincial Police,
Patronage, Ron Taverner, Toronto, Twitter, Washington

======================================

Everyone's School Costs Going Up Under Ford, Just Not Rich Kids': Report
June 26, 2019, Daniel Tencer, Huffington Post
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/ontario-tuition-changes_ca_5d1281e3e4b07ae90da53c19

Ontario Premier Doug Ford's changes to university and college tuition
will mean that higher-income people will pay less for post-secondary
education overall, while middle-income and lower-income people will see
their costs go up, according to a new analysis.

Strangely, the federal government is also a financial winner, the
analysis found, as it will mean Ottawa will be reducing its spending on
Ontario students by $99 per head, on average.

In a report for the Institute for Research on Public Policy (IRPP),
economists from Wilfrid Laurier University estimated that the changes
will mean that students from households earning around $130,000 a year
or more will see a reduction in schooling costs, while those below that
income level will see an increase ? especially those just below that
income level.

Tags: 2018, 2020, Canada, Doug Ford, DougWiki, Education cuts, Ontario,
Ontario Student Assistance Program, OSAP, Ottawa, Progressive Conservative,
Reuters, Toronto, Wilfrid Laurier University

======================================

Ontario's top court to rule on constitutionality of federal carbon tax
June 26, 2019, Canadian Press, CBC News
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-top-court-carbon-tax-constitution-ruling-1.5190554

Ontario's top court will release its ruling on the constitutionality of
the federal carbon tax on Friday.

The Court of Appeal heard arguments over four days in April after the
Progressive Conservative government challenged the levy, arguing it
allows Ottawa to step into areas of provincial authority, undermining
co-operative federalism.

The court case is just one of the ways in which the Ontario government
has gone after the tax.

Tags: 2020, Alberta, Andrew Scheer, Appeal, Canada Revenue Agency, Carbon
tax, Doug Ford, DougWiki, Jason Kenney, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Ontario,
Ottawa, Progressive Conservative, Saskatchewan, Supreme Court of Canada,
United Conservative Party

======================================

Opposition wants external review of public appointments under Doug Ford
June 26, 2019, Allison Jones, CTV News
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/opposition-wants-external-review-of-public-appointments-under-doug-ford-1.4483463

TORONTO -- Ontario's opposition parties called Wednesday for a review
of all government appointments to be handled outside of Premier Doug
Ford's office, after three were found to have personal ties to his
ex-chief of staff.

Ford ordered a review Tuesday of all pending government appointments,
days after Dean French resigned following news that appointees to two
foreign posts were personally connected to him, and just hours after a
third connection was revealed.

Both the NDP and the Liberals say that a review should include all
appointments made since the Progressive Conservative government came to
power last year, not just pending ones, and it should not be handled by
the same people who signed off on them in the first place.

Tags: Cameron Montgomery, Canadian Press, Dean French, Doug Ford, DougWiki,
Ford government, Gavin Tighe, Ian Todd, Jenni Byrne, John Fraser, Legal Aid
Ontario, London, Marit Stiles, New Democratic Party, New York City, Ontario,
Ontario Energy Board, Ontario New Democratic Party, Ontario Provincial
Police, Progressive Conservative, Ron Taverner, Rueben Devlin, Taylor
Shields, Tyler Albrecht

======================================

Scientology destroyed her family, but this former Sea Org worker has a
surprise ending
June 26, 2019, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2019/06/26/scientology-destroyed-her-family-but-this-former-sea-org-worker-has-a-surprise-ending/

Last year, we finally got to tell the heartbreaking story of Katrina
Reyes. About how she had come to Florida from Siberia to join
Scientology's Sea Organization at only 11 years old. About how her
mother seemed less concerned with her daughter's well-being than about
finding a husband in the Sea Org and working its long hours. About how
Katrina had finally broken away from the Sea Org, and then was thrown
out of Scientology and was "disconnected" by her mom.

While Katrina's mother, Yelena, remains a Sea Org worker at
Scientology's Flag Land Base in Clearwater, Katrina moved on, getting
married and having a child. She and her husband Jose and their son
Nolan moved to Austin, Texas, and Katrina has not heard from her mother
since 2015.

So many elements of her story are remarkable. That she happened to meet
Jose on a smoke break at JFK airport while flying back to Siberia for a
passport. That when she went to her Sea Org superiors asking to see a
doctor because she feared she was pregnant or had contracted an STD
after being raped in Siberia, they instead interrogated her and kicked
her out on the streets. That her mother disconnected from her for,
among other infractions, "liking" a photo of Tom DeVocht's dog on
Facebook.

Tags: 1987, 2015, Abortion, Austin, Clearwater, Disconnection, Elizabeth
Gale, Facebook, Flag Land Base, Florida, Katrina, Katrina Reyes, Passport,
Russia, Sea Org, Siberia, Texas, Tom DeVocht, Uzbekistan

======================================

Why Doug Ford believes himself blameless - a premier besieged by enemies
June 26, 2019, Martin Regg Cohn, Toronto Star
https://www.thestar.com/politics/political-opinion/2019/06/26/why-doug-ford-believes-himself-blameless-a-premier-besieged-by-enemies.html

First, he fired Vic Fedeli - faulting his finance minister for the
worst budget rollout in recent memory. Leaving the premier faultless as
usual.

Next, he parted ways with Dean French - blaming his once-powerful chief
of staff for the most pungent patronage appointments in recent memory.
Leaving the premier blameless as usual.

Now, Ontario's master of disruption is running out of scapegoats to
dismiss. Which puts the spotlight back on the self-styled premier of
the people, even if he's still busy trying to find more enemies of the
people.

When you've dumped both your right hand man and left hand man, why not
man up? Not in his nature.

Tags: 2018, Canada, Dallas, Dean French, Doug Ford, DougWiki, Etobicoke, Ford
government, Ian Todd, Jag Badwal, Kathleen Wynne, New York, Ontario, Ontario
Cannabis Store, Ontario Provincial Police, Queen's Park, Ron Taverner,
Toronto, Twitter, Vic Fedeli, Washington

Today in Scientlology web page:
http://umbraxenu.no-ip.biz/today.html
June 26 in Scientlology web page:
http://umbraxenu.no-ip.biz/days/06-26.html