Paul Horner to alt.drugs.ketamine 6 <d83954ed-4c6c-4dc3-a653-40abe4a9c61e@n14g2000pri.googlegroups.com>

John Dorsay

Aug 7, 2008, 12:53:21 AM8/7/08
From: kennethno...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.drugs.ketamine
Subject: 100 Grams pure Ketamine powder - $683.38 FedEx (1-2 days)
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 23:28:36 -0700 (PDT)

I just placed an order. They actually make Ketamine. This is a
source. You can be any individual, you don't need to be an actual
pharmacy or anything like that.

100 Grams is 200 viles of 10ml ketamine
Each 10 ml vile contains 500mg..... so yeah, do the math.
You could use as powder or bottle it up with some saline solution.

We're getting 10ml viles for $3.42 a piece. Street prices right now
are anywhere from $50-$150 for a 10ml vile.

I will report back if everything goes as planned :)

morganj...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2014, 12:30:48 AM12/17/14
We offer the best quality and grades of supreme research chemicals worldwide for agricultural, industrial and pharmaceutical uses. We are selling our products at very negotiable and workable prices. Apart from our very magnificent prices, when you buy from us, you are assured of the highest quality and purity available in the market, with a guaranteed discreet 2 to 3 days courier shipping or a special 24 hours confidential overnight delivery of the product to your address. We respect and value your privacy and will not share your information with anyone. In our stock now, we have:

Mephedrone 4mmc crystal
MDMA
MDPV
A-PVP
All AM Series
All JWH Series
5-MeO-Dmt
Dmt
TFMPP
4-FMC
a-PVP
2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-P, 2C-B, 2C-T, 2C-D
DOC
DOI
Methylone (bk-MDMA)
Testosterone
Bromo DragonFly
Ephedrine Hcl Powder
Amphetamines
ZZ-1
4-MEC
URB-754
RCS-4
MDai
MKAT
Cocaine
Herion
Oxycontin
Mescaline
Naphyrone
Oxycotin
Bromo Dragon Fly
Lsd Opium
Morphine
Phenazepam
Methadone
Benzo Fury
5-iai
4-FA
4-FMA
Ketamine
Bath Salts

Others are supplied upon request.

Our products are of High purity (99.98 %).
-We offer discreet and Relaible packaging and delivery. -Fast and reliable shipment within 48 hours, using courier service, UPS, EMS. contact text me (832) 447-2968.

rogergonnet

Dec 17, 2014, 3:42:36 AM12/17/14
fuck off; unless you sell a pill to cure scientologists brainwashing putting
them back to the state they were before being led to believe the insanities!

williamr...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2016, 11:25:28 PM12/9/16
To place an order Text +1(512) 522-8790 or email:cathid...@gmail.com
Nembutal (Powder,Pills and Liquid form)
Oxycotin / Oxycodone 10,20 ,40 and 80 mg
Actavis Promethazine Codeine Purple Cough Syrup (16oz and 320z)
Hydrocodone 10500, 10325 ,7.5750 mg
Valium 10,15 and 20 mg
Xanax 1 and 2 mg
Dilaudid 2,4 and 8 mg
Ritalin 5,10, 20 mg
Percocet 7.5mg,5mg and 10mg
Opana 20mg and 40mg
Lorcet – (Hydrocodone Bitartrate/Acetaminophen) 10 mg/650 mg
Midazolam 3mg
Motrin 400mg and 600mg
Norco – ( Hydrocodone Bitartrate/Acetaminophen ) 5 mg/325 mg
Soma 350mg
Tramadol (Ultram) 50mg
Valium 2mg,5mg and 10mg
Valium Roche Brand 10mg
Voltaren 50mg and 100mg
Adderall,Anaprox,Ansaid,Acephen
Bupren , ex,Butrans
Percocet,Phrenilin,Percodan
Soma, , Subutex
Cataflam,Celebrex
Flexeril,Fentora.. ,
Demerol,Daypro,Dilaudid
Endocet
Lorcet, , Lortab
Ibudone
Methadone,Morphine
Naprosyn , ,Norco
Oxycontin,Opana
Ritalin,Roxicodone
Ultram
Vicodin,Voltaren,Vicoprofen
Cocaine, MDMA, 4-Methylaminorex,
4-MMC, MDPV, LSD, DMT,
5-MeO’s PCP, Heroin,
Ketamine DXM powder, Dexedrine,
Adderall, Nubain nalbuphine 20mg/ml,
Onax, Lorazepam, Diazepam,
Clonazepam, Alprazolam, Norco,
Hydrocoden, Percocet, Xanax,
Ritalin, Vicodin, Opana ER,
Dilaudid, Buprenorphine, MS Contin,
Morphine Vial, Hydromorphone Vials,
Hydromprhone Pills, Oxymorphone ER,
Oxymorphone IR pills, Roxy 30mg,
Fentanyl, Fent Patches Gel,
Fent pops Atiq 1200mcg,
Fentora, 300ug
Message has been deleted

h3rk...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2017, 1:10:42 PM4/22/17
HOUSTON!! HEROIN, BLOW, CLEAR - TEXT 8325100881

CHINA H HEROIN BOY

ALSO WHITE GIRL COKE BLOW

PLUS CLEAR METH ICE

AND SUBOXONE STRIPS