What Is the Church of Scientology Doing With This Los Angeles Movie Studio?

rogergonnet

Aug 24, 2016, 2:22:21 PM8/24/16
What Is the Church of Scientology Doing With This Los Angeles Movie Studio?

L.A. Weekly
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2016
BY HILLEL ARON

The 4400 block of Sunset Boulevard sits at the nexus of three
neighborhoods — East Hollywood, Los Feliz and Silver Lake. Residents of each
can now peer outside their homes at night and see a large, glowing S, looped
through two triangles, looming 150 feet overhead, like a beacon.

It's perched atop a radio tower, above what is thought to be the city's
oldest continuously used movie studio, and one of the few studios deemed by
the city to be a cultural landmark.

In May, after four years of fantastically expensive renovations, the studio
had its grand reopening — as Scientology Media Productions.

David Miscavige, the church's so-called "ecclesiastic leader," says the
studio is "our uncorrupted communication line to the billions," according to
a Scientology press release.
.../...
more:
http://www.laweekly.com/news/what-is-the-church-of-scientology-doing-with-this-los-angeles-movie-studio-7293993
===

(would we able to look at TC, now 28 years old after surgeries and
scientologies :-)) kissing Dwarfscavige in some romane established avter his
death by L. Ron Hibbard, their lover?)

rogerspo...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2016, 1:07:20 PM8/25/16
Centology's survival depends on the the ones looking up towards Hubbards $ or up upon Crowleys "S"atan. A world without a S is a poorer world.