Re: Depraved Pedophile Trump Called Worst President Ever - He's Headed For Prison

Scout

Jun 25, 2017, 8:46:59 PM6/25/17

"Rightists Hate America" <sphi...@townhall1.com> wrote in message
news:XnsA79FB3...@178.63.61.175...
> Trump just cemented his legacy as America's worst-ever
> president

Actually at this point, we still have a multitude that were worse
Presidents.

After all, right now we have had a President that:

1) Ordered the military to blockade US ports (only Congress can order that)
2) Ordered the shutdown of newspapers who printed bad things about him
3) Ordered the arrest of a Congressman for the crime of "speaking out
against him"
4) Ordered the arrest of a federal judge for issuing an order that the
President's suspension of Writ of Habeas Corpus was Unconstitutional
5) Send the military on door to door searches to confiscate arms from
American citizens.
6) Arrested most of Maryland's legislature, the Baltimore city council, the
police commission and mayor of Baltimore, and thousands of Maryland
citizens, who were held in military prisons without trial, some of them for
years.
7) Ordered the bombardment of US cities when it looked like they might
resist his rule
8) Engage in war on the US (ie treason)
9) Confiscated private property for government use without due process of
law or compensation
10) Ordered the torture of those US citizens he wrongfully imprisoned.
11) Even used the US military to keep Congress from meeting so he need not
fear impeachment.

Now....let me know when Trump does even HALF of those things. Until
then....Trump's not even in the running.

None of the Above

Jun 26, 2017, 4:10:48 AM6/26/17
On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 21:42:50 +0000 (UTC), Rightists Hate America
<sphi...@townhall1.com> wrote:

>Trump just cemented his legacy as America’s worst-ever
>president

He changed his name to Obama?

Wiley E. Coyote

Jun 26, 2017, 11:08:43 AM6/26/17
Rightists Hate America <sphi...@townhall1.com> wrote in

Nope, just you.

--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017