Smiles @ IRS

magi...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2017, 4:14:17 PM2/22/17
Everything is really expensive and nobody is worth knowing.
..and I often doubt I'll ever be able to earn money in this shithouse pirate den.
..but the IRS seems to still have faith in me... ..they've been sending me many letters basicly telling me they still exist and to keep hope alive.
Maybe they know something I don't.

oO0{looking on the bright side} ...at least nice houses will become alot cheaper. [o;-)

rogergonnet

Feb 23, 2017, 1:03:14 AM2/23/17
spam

now you're killfiled; anyway, nobody reas your inssanities and spams