Rathbun suspects DM is shagging Lou Stuckenbrock

Eldon

Sep 29, 2009, 4:58:44 AM9/29/09
Part III of his series on Shelly Miscavige's disappearance:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/eva-and-dm-part-iii/
It seems DM appears to be having (and sometimes flaunting) an affair
with Laurisse (Lou) Stuckenbrock, one of his troika of admiring
associates.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/eva-and-dm-part-iii/
Well, the celebrity happened to see Lou affecionately pat DM on the
butt, thinking that she was not being watched. Having a high level of
integrity, the celebrity did precisely what LRH policy calls for in
such a circumstance. She wrote a knowledge report on what she
witnessed.

Not being the prudish type, perhaps she was motivated by care for the
survival of International Scientology. After all, LRH had this to say
on the subject:

“It is interesting that a review of faltering orgs that got into
trouble in their areas each one had a bad sex entanglement high on
staff.

“A review of actions of orgs and attacks over the last fifteen years
makes it stand out sharply that an org which is mixed up sexually in
the higher echelons will not be effective, will have low statistics
and can’t defend itself on the public front.

“Such are not attacked for loose sexual relations. They are just too
decayed to do a good job of defense or follow policy. So they become
subject to attack.”
HCO POLICY LETTER OF 3 MARCH 1966 (OEC Vol 7 page 690)

The celebrity’s ethical vigilance was rewarded in much the same manner
Shelly’s was, only tailored for a public Scientologist. She was
ordered to Flag for behavior modification. At her own expense she was
treated to sec checking and ethics handlings to find out why she was
“critical of COB.”
------
Marty goes on to report that DM was apparently shagging Lou during a
flight on Tom Cruise's private jet.

Her husband, Uwe, died of multiple sclerosis while in the RPF in early
October 2008. He was 46.
http://xenutv.wordpress.com/2008/10/14/message-to-scientology-about-uwe-stuckenbrock/

And here's a nice gossipy comment by TRUTH:

No wonder DM and TC are best friends, they have mutual out-ruds. Yes,
DM did indeed pimp for Cruise, and Nicole and Katie aren’t the only
girls he got him, just the ones he ended up marrying. As someone who
was on staff at the time I witnessed first hand that DM screened and
found TC at least 2 good little Scientologist girls that fit Tom’s
“ideal scene”, at least until he had the “bognition” that they weren’t
worth marrying and that his actual ideal scene was to be with a
celebrity. And then the mission to find someone like Katie began. I
often wonder where those girls are now? Why haven’t they come forward
and told their stories?

And Shelly was VERY involved in finding those Scientologist girls. I
wonder if that has anything to do with her fate?

Shelly may have been a victim of DM’s out-2D, but I know she has
helped TC play the field and turned a blind eye to his out-2D before,
and they do say what goes around comes around!

Maybe if she comes forward and starts cleaning her own hands, she can
avoid her ultimate fate at the hands of DM. She has been an accessory
to DM’s crimes for so long, I hope she realizes she doesn’t need to
play that game anymore and turns her life around.

barbz

Sep 29, 2009, 5:48:24 AM9/29/09
Eldon wrote:
> Part III of his series on Shelly Miscavige's disappearance:
>
> http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/eva-and-dm-part-iii/
> It seems DM appears to be having (and sometimes flaunting) an affair
> with Laurisse (Lou) Stuckenbrock, one of his troika of admiring
> associates.
>
> http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/eva-and-dm-part-iii/
> Well, the celebrity happened to see Lou affecionately pat DM on the
> butt, thinking that she was not being watched. Having a high level of
> integrity, the celebrity did precisely what LRH policy calls for in
> such a circumstance. She wrote a knowledge report on what she
> witnessed.
>
> Not being the prudish type, perhaps she was motivated by care for the
> survival of International Scientology. After all, LRH had this to say
> on the subject:
>
> �It is interesting that a review of faltering orgs that got into

> trouble in their areas each one had a bad sex entanglement high on
> staff.
>
> �A review of actions of orgs and attacks over the last fifteen years

> makes it stand out sharply that an org which is mixed up sexually in
> the higher echelons will not be effective, will have low statistics
> and can�t defend itself on the public front.
>
> �Such are not attacked for loose sexual relations. They are just too

> decayed to do a good job of defense or follow policy. So they become
> subject to attack.�

> HCO POLICY LETTER OF 3 MARCH 1966 (OEC Vol 7 page 690)
>
> The celebrity�s ethical vigilance was rewarded in much the same manner
> Shelly�s was, only tailored for a public Scientologist. She was

> ordered to Flag for behavior modification. At her own expense she was
> treated to sec checking and ethics handlings to find out why she was
> �critical of COB.�

> ------
> Marty goes on to report that DM was apparently shagging Lou during a
> flight on Tom Cruise's private jet.
>
> Her husband, Uwe, died of multiple sclerosis while in the RPF in early
> October 2008. He was 46.
> http://xenutv.wordpress.com/2008/10/14/message-to-scientology-about-uwe-stuckenbrock/

IIRC, DM ordered Laurisse and Ewe, err UWE, to divorce before he died.
Shades of King David...

--
xenubarb
Chaplain, ARSCCwdne

A walk down the path of history is crunchy with the crispy corpses of
those who pooh-poohed or ignored the clown car of ridicule when it
pulled-up to the curb.

Stephen Jones

Eldon

Sep 29, 2009, 7:32:20 AM9/29/09
On Sep 29, 11:48 am, barbz <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> Eldon wrote:
> > Part III of his series on Shelly Miscavige's disappearance:
>
> >http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/eva-and-dm-part-iii/
> > It seems DM appears to be having (and sometimes flaunting) an affair
> > with Laurisse (Lou) Stuckenbrock, one of his troika of admiring
> > associates.
>
> >http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/eva-and-dm-part-iii/
> > Well, the celebrity happened to see Lou affecionately pat DM on the
> > butt, thinking that she was not being watched. Having a high level of
> > integrity, the celebrity did precisely what LRH policy calls for in
> > such a circumstance. She wrote a knowledge report on what she
> > witnessed.
>
> > Not being the prudish type, perhaps she was motivated by care for the
> > survival of International Scientology. After all, LRH had this to say
> > on the subject:
>
> > “It is interesting that a review of faltering orgs that got into

> > trouble in their areas each one had a bad sex entanglement high on
> > staff.
>
> > “A review of actions of orgs and attacks over the last fifteen years

> > makes it stand out sharply that an org which is mixed up sexually in
> > the higher echelons will not be effective, will have low statistics
> > and can’t defend itself on the public front.
>
> > “Such are not attacked for loose sexual relations. They are just too

> > decayed to do a good job of defense or follow policy. So they become
> > subject to attack.”

> > HCO POLICY LETTER OF 3 MARCH 1966 (OEC Vol 7 page 690)
>
> > The celebrity’s ethical vigilance was rewarded in much the same manner
> > Shelly’s was, only tailored for a public Scientologist. She was

> > ordered to Flag for behavior modification. At her own expense she was
> > treated to sec checking and ethics handlings to find out why she was
> > “critical of COB.”

> > ------
> > Marty goes on to report that DM was apparently shagging Lou during a
> > flight on Tom Cruise's private jet.
>
> > Her husband, Uwe, died of multiple sclerosis while in the RPF in early
> > October 2008. He was 46.
> >http://xenutv.wordpress.com/2008/10/14/message-to-scientology-about-u...

> IIRC, DM ordered Laurisse and Ewe, err UWE, to divorce before he died.
> Shades of King David...

At least it appears from these insider accounts that DM and TC weren't
shagging each other.

> > And here's a nice gossipy comment by TRUTH:
>
> > No wonder DM and TC are best friends, they have mutual out-ruds. Yes,

> > DM did indeed pimp for Cruise, and Nicole and Katie aren’t the only

> > girls he got him, just the ones he ended up marrying. As someone who
> > was on staff at the time I witnessed first hand that DM screened and

> > found TC at least 2 good little Scientologist girls that fit Tom’s
> > “ideal scene”, at least until he had the “bognition” that they weren’t

> > worth marrying and that his actual ideal scene was to be with a
> > celebrity. And then the mission to find someone like Katie began. I

> > often wonder where those girls are now? Why haven’t they come forward

> > and told their stories?
>
> > And Shelly was VERY involved in finding those Scientologist girls. I
> > wonder if that has anything to do with her fate?
>

> > Shelly may have been a victim of DM’s out-2D, but I know she has

> > helped TC play the field and turned a blind eye to his out-2D before,
> > and they do say what goes around comes around!
>
> > Maybe if she comes forward and starts cleaning her own hands, she can
> > avoid her ultimate fate at the hands of DM. She has been an accessory

> > to DM’s crimes for so long, I hope she realizes she doesn’t need to

Astrid

Sep 29, 2009, 8:37:21 AM9/29/09
On Sep 29, 5:32 am, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:

> > Eldon wrote:
> > > Part III of his series on Shelly Miscavige's disappearance:
>
> > >http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/eva-and-dm-part-iii/
> > > It seems DM appears to be having (and sometimes flaunting) an affair
> > > with Laurisse (Lou) Stuckenbrock, one of his troika of admiring
> > > associates.

So, DM is sticking it to the Stuckenbrock, eh? Talk about a video
that'd go viral, a sex tape with a semi-famous dwarf.

It's all the minds and lives that Scientology screws that is my
concern.

I guess Marty is turning the Shelly story into a mini-series.

Unless Shelly is zip locked in a deep freeze, Hubbard's personal
indiscretions and treatment of his wives was as bad or much worse.
After all, he left his last one, Mary Sue, to rot in prison and take
the fall for him.

Maybe DM thinks KSW means Keep the Sex Working, and he just lost the
spark for Shelly. Anyway, glad Marty is keeping the butt pat stats.

I got a kick out of the commenter who said that butt pats ALWAYS mean
sex. Tell it to the NFL. However, the preponderance of signs, yes,
well, they are doing just that. I guess DM can't ditch the old one
because she'd have to be silenced, and he's very tight with his
millions.