Today in Scientology -- September 2nd *******************************************

Scientology Today

Sep 3, 2019, 10:03:25 AM9/3/19
Today September 2nd in Scientology history

Scientologists emerge as creators of mystery-shrouded movie firm
September 2, 1991, Anne Rackham, Los Angeles Business Journal
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m5072/is_n35_v13/ai_11296190/print

Future Films, the mysterious movie company that arrived in Burbank and
in Garland, Texas, last month with ambitious goals and a huge marketing
splash, is financed and managed by a small group of high-level members
of the Church of Scientology.

Critics of the church, who label the religion a cult and a massive
financial hoax, allege Future Films is a front for the church. They
claim it will be used to recruit new Scientologists, make money for the
church and spread its philosophies throughout the country via its
motion pictures.

Tags: Battlefield Earth, Church of Scientology Religious Trust, Cult
Awareness Network, Darcey Hollingsworth, Douglas Gamette, Future Films,
International Association of Scientologists, Ken Rose, Priscilla Coates,
Richard Behar, Robert Cefail, Sea Org, Secondary copy, Shirley Young, Special
Zone Plan, The Way to Happiness, Toby Plevin, Walter Hegetschweiler, WISE

The Passion of the Cruise
September 2, 2004, Neil Strauss, Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/the-passion-of-the-cruise-20040902

"Who are those people that say those things?" Cruise asks when I bring
it up over lunch one day. "Because I promise you, it isn't everybody.
But I look at those people and I say, 'Bring it. I'm a Scientologist,
man. What do you want to know?" I don't mind answering questions."

He lists some of Scientology's selling points: its drug-abuse,
prison-rehabilitation and education programs. "Some people, well, if
they don't like Scientology, well, then, fuck you." He rises from the
table. "Really." He points an angry finger at the imaginary enemy.
"Fuck you." His face reddens. "Period."

It is a beautiful exhibition, and I don't believe that he's acting.
Before meeting Cruise, I had been warned roundly by my colleagues. They
told of restrictions set in interviews, documents that I would have to
sign, unprintably generic answers I would receive. They said that he
smiles and listens and talks and looks you in the eye, but afterward,
when you walk away, you realize that you've really been given nothing
but a command performance.

Tags: 9/11, ABLE, Applied Scholastics, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Brad Pitt,
California, Catholic, Celebrity Centre, Cuba, Days of Thunder, Delphian
School, Dustin Hoffman, E-meter, Florida, Going Clear: Scientology,
Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief, Hollywood, Iraq, Jason Beghe, Jesus,
Kentucky, Lee Anne DeVette, Los Angeles, Mimi Rogers, Mission, Missouri,
Mojave Desert, New York, New Zealand, Nicole Kidman, Oliver Stone, Pat
Kingsley, Paul Newman, Stanley Kubrick, Steven Spielberg, Study Tech, The Way
to Happiness, Tom Cruise

L. Ron Hubbard, GW & Scientology
September 2, 2005, Maura Judkis, GW Hatchet
https://www.gwhatchet.com/media/paper332/news/2005/09/02/Arts/L.Ron.Hubbard.Gw.Scientology-974698.shtml

"There has been some conversation about (the Scientologists) making a
gift which would make it possible for us to put a room in for creative
writing," said University President Stephen Joel Trachtenberg, "but we
have been very clear that there would be no representation that the
University endorsed Scientology since we are totally secular."

Tags: Bill Runyon, Susan Taylor

Anti-Scientology org aims at 'Sons'
September 2, 2008, Gordon Cox, Variety
https://variety.com/2008/legit/news/anti-scientology-org-aims-at-sons-1117991469/

"Sons" co-stars Katie Holmes in a supporting role. Actress is
associated with Scientology through her marriage to Tom Cruise, one of
Scientology's big-name adherents.

Anonymous, said to be a loose confederation of about 9000 people, has
organized a series of anti-Scientology protests over the last several
months, with members showing up for events wearing masks.

Tags: Anonymous, Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise

The Combine Interview
September 2, 2008, Combine Interview, YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etO0QMNeLIs

A leaked interview with District 17 Civil Protection; Officer 117-9000.
Recorded just before the uprising.

This is the video the overwatch does not want you to see.

Directing, Writing, Digital effects, etc by Tom Hall
Camera assistance by Danny Santos
Gordon Freeman by Stefan Acin

edit: My messages were disabled for awhile for some reason, it's been
re enabled now.

I have been asked if I would consider doing more short films set in the
HL2 universe.

I am currently in a pretty intensive film program but I am interested
in exploring the combine further, maybe in a more narrative sense. Any
such short film would be at a minimum 6-months away. I'll keep you guys
informed if I ever return to the HL2 universe.

Tags: Tom Cruise

The Age of Reason - recommended reading
September 2, 2010, Marty Rathbun, Moving On Up a Little Higher
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/the-age-of-reason-recommended-reading/

Thomas Paine

Abraham Lincoln has been quoted as saying "I never tire of reading Tom
Paine."

Neither do I. Paine's The Age of Reason was of tremendous help to me in
moving beyond fixed, negative patterns of thought instilled by the
church of Scientology (Miscavology).

Tags: David Miscavige, Quicky

David Miscavige Destroys Freedom
September 2, 2011, Marty Rathbun, Moving On Up a Little Higher
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/09/02/david-miscavige-destroys-freedom/

David Miscavige reached another milestone today. He killed another
once-wonderful creation of L Ron Hubbard: Freedom Magazine.

While Jim Lynch and a cameraman assaulted Mosey and I at the check in
line at Phoenix International Airport this morning, with Lynch
attacking Mosey's father in bargain, in the name of "Freedom" something
was going viral on the internet.

The story about Freedom Magazine's idiotic attack on The New Yorker,
first published by Tony Ortega at the Village Voice, was being picked
up by the New York Times and a number of other publications.

Tags: Albany, Apostate, Atlantic Wire, Business Insider, Critic, Dakota,
David Miscavige, Fake, Freedom magazine, Guardian's Office, Hollywood
Reporter, Huffington Post, Jim Lynch, L. Ron Hubbard, Lawrence Wright,
Manhattan, Mike Rinder, National Post, New York, New York Magazine, New York
Observer, New York Times, New Yorker, Office of Special Affairs, OT, Paul
Haggis, Phoenix, Quicky, Sofia M. Fernandez, Taxes, Tony Ortega, Village Voice

Meet An Islamophobia Network Funder: The Varet And Rosenwald Family
September 2, 2011, Eli Clifton, ThinkProgress
https://thinkprogress.org/meet-an-islamophobia-network-funder-the-varet-and-rosenwald-family-8d61878d9d0f

The Varet and Rosenwald family's philanthropy?-?led by Elizabeth Varet,
a director at American Securities Management and a granddaughter of
Sears Roebuck founder Julius Rosenwald, David Steinmann and Nina
Rosenwald?-?are identified in the Center for American Progress' new
report Fear Inc., as one of the top donors to the U.S. Islamophobia
network. Their family foundations, the Anchorage Charitable Fund and
William Rosenwald Family Fund, contributed $2.818 million dollars to
organizations which fan the flames of Islamophobia.

The Varet family helps fund: Steve Emerson's Investigative Project on
Terrorism ($10,000); Counterterrorism & Security Education and Research
Foundation ($15,000); Daniel Pipes' Middle East Forum ($2,320,229.33);
Frank Gaffney's Center for Security Policy ($437,000); the Clarion Fund
($25,000); David Horowitz's Freedom Center ($11,000) and Brigitte
Gabriel's American Congress for Truth ($125,000).

David Steinmann?-?also a director at American Securities Management, a
trustee for the Anchorage Charitable Fund and president of the William
Rosenwald Family Fund, sits as a board member at Frank Gaffney's Center
for Security Policy.

Tags: 1996, 2007, 2008, Alt-Right, American Congress for Truth, American
Securities Management, American-Israel Public Affairs Committee, Anchorage,
Anchorage Charitable Fund, Bernie Madoff, Brigitte Gabriel, Center for
American Progress, Center for Security Policy, Charitable, China, Clarion
Project, Congress, Counterterrorism & Security Education and Research
Foundation, Daniel Pipes, David Horowitz, David Horowitz Freedom Center,
David Steinmann, Elizabeth Varet, Frank Gaffney, Hudson Institute,
Investigative Project on Terrorism, Islamophobia, Israel, Jewish, Middle East
Forum, New York, Nina Rosenwald, Ponzi scheme, Sears Roebuck, Steve Emerson,
Washington, William Rosenwald Family Fund

Navy Vets charity officials scrambled under scrutiny, documents show
September 2, 2011, Kris Hundley, Tampa Bay Times
http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/article1189418.ece

The group hired Christopher Szechenyi, a freelance journalist, paying
him $24,000 between April and June 2010, according to records.
Szechenyi, an adjunct professor of journalism at Emerson College in
Boston, drafted letters to the editor on behalf of a Polk County man
who received $1,700 from the Navy Veterans for a barbecue at the James
A. Haley VA Medical Center in 2009. Although the letters were
submitted, there is no evidence they were published in either the Times
or the Tampa Tribune.

Szechenyi, who previously worked for the Church of Scientology on an
unpublished investigation into the St. Petersburg Times, did not return
a call and e-mail seeking comment.

Tags: 2007, 2009, 2010, Boston, Christopher Szechenyi, Columbus, FBI,
Florida, Florida Attorney General, Hernando County, Hillsborough County, IRS,
Louisiana, Medical, New York City, Ohio, Poynter Institute, Private
investigator, St. Petersburg Times, Tampa, Tampa Tribune, Washington, Ybor
City

The Top 25 People Crippling Scientology, No. 13: Janet Reitman
September 2, 2011, Tony Ortega, Runnin' Scared, Village Voice
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/09/janet_reitman_top_25_crippling_scientology.php

Scientology seems utterly incapable of understanding a journalist like
Reitman, who weighs all kinds of evidence in order to come up with a
rounded portrait of something as complex as Scientology. But then,
historically, Scientology has had only the most contentious
relationships with journalists -- some of whom have experienced
stunning acts of retaliation by the church and its agents. We're
listing some of them here, writers from the past and present who, like
Janet, have labored to understand Hubbard and his creation, even as the
church fights every attempt to learn even its most basic facts. In the
end, Scientology has crippled itself as it treats every new journalist
as an outright enemy.

Tags: 1971, 1977, 1980, 1981, 1987, 1990, 1991, 1995, 1996, 2004, 2005, 2006,
2007, 2008, 2009, ABC, Anne Archer, Anonymous, Australia, Battlefield Earth,
BBC, Bomb threat, Bryan Seymour, California, Clearwater Sun, Creative
Loafing, Cult, Daniel Miller, David Touretzky, FBI, Florida, Gawker, Gerry
Armstrong, Guardian's Office, Hemet, Henry Kissinger, Hollywood Reporter,
Hunter Walker, Infinite Complacency, Int Base, Isaac Asimov, Jack O'Connell,
Janet Reitman, Joel Sappell, John Connolly, John Cook, John Sweeney, Jonny
Jacobsen, Kelly Preston, KESQ, Las Vegas, Lawrence Wright, Los Angeles Times,
Mark Bunker, Mark Collette, Mark Ebner, Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder, Nancy
Cartwright, Nanette Asimov, Narconon, Nathan Baca, New Mexico, New York, New
York Observer, New Yorker, Nick Xenophon, Office of Special Affairs,
Operation Freakout, OT III, Palm Springs, Paris, Paul Haggis, Paulette
Cooper, Proposition 8, Richard Behar, Richard Leiby, Riverside County, Robert
Welkos, Roger Friedman, Rolling Stone, Russell Miller, San Francisco,
Scientology and Me, Scientology operation, Showbiz 411, Tampa, The Scandal of
Scientology, The Secrets of Scientology, Time magazine, Time Warner, Today
Tonight, Tommy Davis, UK, US Secretary of State, Washington Post, Xenu

Nazanin Boniadi
September 2, 2012, Marty Rathbun, Moving On Up a Little Higher
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/09/01/nazanin-boniadi/

As Scientology Inc. (the church of Scientology) has so idiotically
already spread all over the comments section at Vanity Fair, Nazanin
Boniadi is a good friend of mine. Naz is a courageous woman who was
ruthlessly exploited by David Miscavige and Tom Cruise several years
ago. Because of the nature of the bond of trust I share with Naz, there
is not much I can share with you about her. But, since her name and a
version of her story are about to go viral, there is something that
people ought to know about Naz. For years, Naz has known that she could
make international headlines and perhaps forward her fledgling acting
career by blowing the whistle on Tom Cruise and his bff David Miscavige.
But, Naz chose not to do so. She wanted to be judged only by the
merits of her skills and abilities. Instead, she intelligently decided
on more quiet and effective means she could apply to effectuate change
in the monstrous institution that so inhumanely attempted to exploit
her and others. Naz quietly and dedicatedly went about establishing a
career powered and supported only by the quality of her talent. She
found time also to forward the cause of effectively taming the beast.
On a personal level, in four short years she became a well-employed
actor and recognized, effective human rights activist.

David Miscavige and Tom Cruise took measures to prevent Naz from
achieving any noteriety - for obvious reasons. But, Naz was undeterred.
She made it in spite of Tom Cruise and David Miscavige.

Maureen Orth is one of a dying breed of real investigative journalists
in America. Through incredible persistence and remarkable savvy Orth
was able to find enough corroboration to tell Naz's story in Vanity
Fair without Naz uttering a word about it. See Vanity Fair's teaser here.

Tags: David Miscavige, Maureen Orth, Nazanin Boniadi, Quicky, Tom Cruise,
Vanity Fair

Scientology vetted Cruise's girlfriends
September 2, 2012, UPI
https://www.upi.com/Scientology-vetted-Cruises-girlfriends/20031346599225/

GOLD BASE, Calif., Sept. 2 (UPI) -- Scientology officials arranged an
elaborate vetting process for possible girlfriends for Tom Cruise
before he married Katie Holmes, sources told Vanity Fair.

Actresses who were Scientology members were called in by the church
under the pretense of auditioning for a training video and were asked
their thoughts about Cruise.

Marc Headley, a Scientologist who watched the videos, said whomever
dated Cruise would not only have to please the actor, but also "toe the
line for Scientology."

Tags: 2004, 2005, Freedom Medal of Valor, Iran, Katie Holmes, London, Marc
Headley, Nazanin Boniadi, Quicky, Suppressive Person, Tom Cruise, Vanity Fair

Scientology's Homophobia: Even the Church's Token Gay Guy Was Disgusted
September 2, 2012, Tony Ortega, Village Voice
https://www.villagevoice.com/2012/09/02/scientologys-homophobia-even-the-churchs-token-gay-guy-was-disgusted/

UPDATE after the jump: Breaking news about Paul Haggis and the Vanity
Fair bombshell about Tom Cruise.

One of Scientology's enduring mysteries is that it has attracted
Hollywood stars when it has such a reputation for homophobia. The
sexual orientation of its top celebrities is always a matter of popular
speculation, and even those with the barest understanding of
Scientology seem to know that if celebrity members are gay, they have
to keep quiet about it.

Tags: 1950, 1980, 1985, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, ABLE,
Affinity International, Andrew Morton, Anne Archer, Beverly Hills,
California, Celebrity Centre, Chill EB, Church of Scientology International,
Claire Headley, Clear Rainbow, Clearwater, Colin Henderson, David Love, David
Miscavige, Dianetics, FBI, Flag Land Base, Florida, Guillaume Lesevre, Gwenda
Byrne, Hollywood, Homophobia, Int Base, Iran, Isadore Chait, Jewish, Katie
Holmes, Keith Relkin, Knowledge Report, L. Ron Hubbard, LGBTQ, London, Los
Angeles, Marc Headley, Marty Rathbun, Master at Arms, Maureen Orth, Mission,
MSNBC, Narconon Arrowhead, Nazanin Boniadi, NBC, New Yorker, Office of
Special Affairs, Oklahoma, Operating Thetan, OT, Paul Haggis, Penelope Cruz,
Proposition 8, Quebec, Rena Weinberg, Roger Friedman, San Diego, Scientology
executive, Seattle, Sec Check, Shelly Miscavige, Stacy Murphy, Sunday
Funnies, Tampa Bay Times, The Hole, The Way to Happiness, Tom Cruise, Tommy
Davis, Tone Scale, Vanity Fair, Variety

Narconon meets fierce opposition in Hockley Valley
September 2, 2013, Rachel Mendleson, Toronto Star
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/09/02/narconon_meets_fierce_opposition_in_hockley_valley.html

In Hockley, however, residents are readying for battle. Some, including
Caissie, simply don't believe a rehab facility belongs in the
family-oriented village, which rarely sees police cruisers and has
limited local medical services.

Others have been gripped by an Internet-fuelled panic about Narconon
itself. The program, which includes detoxifying sauna sessions and high
doses of vitamins, is lauded by famous Scientologists Tom Cruise and
Kirstie Alley. But the methods have recently come under fire amid
lawsuits filed by the families of three Narconon clients who died at a
facility in Oklahoma.

Tags: Bill Schoenhardt, Clark Carr, David Love, Donald Blenkarn, Harvey
Kolodny, Hockley Highlands Inn, Hockley Valley, Jacquie Tschekalin, Jamie
Thompson, Lisa Caissie, Narconon, Narconon Canada, Narconon International,
Narconon Trois-Rivi?res, Ontario, Wikipedia, Yvette Shank

Scientology's Norwegian Shrinkage
September 2, 2013, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
https://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientologys-norwegian-shrinkage/

This article was sent in by Anette Iren Johansen, who is taking time
out from her own blog to act as Norwegian Special Correspondent for
Something Can Be Done About It. Thanks Anette!

Where is the massive worldwide unprecedented straight up vertical
expansion of Scientology? Apparently it has not yet reached Norway.

No expansion in the richest country of the world? I'm not sure whether
the Vikings are cult proof or if this is just the worst example of
Scientology's failed Ideal Org strategy.

Tags: 2004, 2009, Anette Iren Johansen, Geir Isene, Google, Ideal Org,
Norway, Oslo, OT 8, Quicky

SCIENTOLOGY'S PRIVATE DANCER: A Story of Seduction, Intervention, and Betrayal
September 2, 2013, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2013/09/02/manuela-oliveira-a-story-of-seduction-intervention-and-betrayal/

AS SEEN ON TV: The title image for Bryan Seymour's report on Today
Tonight The Underground Bunker has teamed up with another Australian
news organization for an exclusive story about Scientology. In this
case, we are pleased to have worked with Bryan Seymour of the 7 News
program Today Tonight.

We coordinated with Seymour to investigate the story of Manuela
Oliveira, a woman who had been a rising dancer building a solid
television choreography career, working on such shows as The Voice, and
The X Factor, and for such stars as Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna, and Paula
Abdul. Three years ago, Manuela moved to Los Angeles from Australia
with her boyfriend and fellow choreographer, Yannus Sufandi, as the two
followed their dreams of breaking into Hollywood.

Two years later, their dreams were disrupted and Manuela had abandoned
her relationship with Yannus. To her family's utter surprise, she had
given up everything to join the Church of Scientology's strict inner
corps, the Sea Organization.

Tags: 1980, 2004, 2005, 2010, 2011, 2012, 7 News, Australia, Big Blue, Bryan
Seymour, Celebrity Centre, Chick Corea, Chuck Beatty, Clearwater,
Deprogramming, Disconnection, Estates Project Force, Florida, Green card,
Hollywood, Indonesia, Italy, Jamie Sorrentini, Jennifer Lopez, John Travolta,
Joy Graysen, Karin Pouw, KCET, Kelly Preston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Mad
Hatter Studios, Malaysia, Manuela Oliveira, Michael Fairman, Narconon, Nick
Xenophon, Pittsburgh, Portugal, Private investigator, Purification Rundown,
Quicky, Rehabilitation Project Force, Scientology executive, Sea Org,
Suppressive Person, Sydney, Tiziano Lugli, Today Tonight, Tom DeVocht, Tory
Christman, Touch Assist, Yannus Sufandi, YouTube

The Gospel According to Jesus
September 2, 2013, Marty Rathbun, Moving On Up a Little Higher
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/the-gospel-according-to-jesus/

That is the title of another book by Stephen Mitchell, whose
translation of Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching I have many times recommended on
this blog and in my books. The subtitle is: A New Translation and Guide
to his Essential Teachings for Believers and Unbelievers.

Mitchell undertakes an effort begun by such noted Americans as Thomas
Jefferson and Ralph Waldo Emerson, both of whom assayed to
differentiate the life and words of Jesus from the hype, falsehood,
misdirection and fear they perceived had been added to the Scriptures
by others.

I am going to share one passage from the introduction of Mitchell's
book that I believe might resonate on several levels with people who
have invested in the Scientology experience.

Tags: Jesus, Quicky

Church of Scientology inks lease in Quincy amid HQ delays in South End
September 2, 2014, Thomas Grillo, Boston Business Journal
https://www.bizjournals.com/boston/real_estate/2014/09/church-of-scientology-inks-lease-in-quincy-amid-hq.html

The Boston Church of Scientology has signed a two-year lease in a
14,400-square-foot space at 1515 Hancock St. in Quincy Center, a move
triggered by its delayed effort to restore its planned home in the
former Alexandra Hotel in Boston's South End.

Tags: Alexandra Hotel, Boston, Ideal Org, Kevin Hall, Marc LaCasse, Real
estate

Hernando deserved better in drug treatment case
September 2, 2014, Editorial, Tampa Bay Times
http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-hernando-deserved-better-in-drug-treatment-case/2195776

Hernando County government poorly served the public with its continued
bumbling of a Spring Hill drug treatment facility affiliated with the
Church of Scientology. The five-year ordeal ended last week with a
nearly $2 million settlement to Narconon Spring Hill Inc. and flummoxed
county commissioners wondering how the clinic's operators circumvented
the county's own code enforcement to house clients in an unlicensed
facility within a residential neighborhood. Hernando residents deserve
a county government that is more thoughtful and accountable than this
expensive lesson illustrates.

Tags: 1992, 2008, 2013, David Russell, DC, Department of Children and
Families, Hernando County, Jim Adkins, Narconon, Spring Hill, Suncoast
Rehabilitation Center, Toucan Partners

Jonny Jacobsen reviews the new Scientology memoir by Hungarian writer Peter
Bonyai
September 2, 2014, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2014/09/02/jonny-jacobsen-reviews-the-new-scientology-memoir-by-hungarian-writer-peter-bonyai/

Our man in Paris, British journalist Jonny Jacobsen, is back with
another great piece - this time, a lengthy review of the newest book
recounting the journey into and out of the Church of Scientology.

Underground Bunker regulars will recall that Hungarian ex-Scientology
member Peter Bonyai (pictured, right) helped us out with a story in
April on the supposedly transparent and independent Central-European
Religious Freedom Institute (CERFI). (Jura Nanuk, who heads up the
lobbying organisation, had somehow forgotten to mention his allegiance
to Scientology at the group's website. Nor, so far as I can see, has
the situation changed.)

Now Bonyai's memoir of his 10 years as a Scientologist in Hungary is
available in English, Money, Power, Servitude: Adventures in the
Wonderland of Scientology. He translated the original edition himself
and former Scientology spokesman Mike Rinder stepped in to edit the
English version.

Tags: 1979, 1982, 1987, 1995, 2004, 2009, Ann Tidman, Austria, Camilla
Andersson, Central-European Religious Freedom Institute, Claire Headley,
Copenhagen, Copyright, Critic, David Miscavige, Dianetics, Disconnection, Don
Larson, Ethics Officer, Europe, Freedom Medal of Valor, Germany, Hungary,
Jedi, Jonny Jacobsen, Jura Nanuk, KABC, Karen de la Carriere, Keep
Scientology Working, Life History Form, Mary Sue Hubbard, Mike Rinder, Money,
Power, Servitude, Munich, Panorama, Paris, Personality test, Peter Bonyai,
Priest-penitent privilege, Quicky, RFI, Scientology executive, Sea Org,
Suppressive Person, Tom Cruise, Walter Kotric

Schizo In ANZO
September 2, 2014, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
https://www.mikerindersblog.org/schizo-in-anzo/

OK, so what are they doing down under?

Things seem to have become a fundraising free for all.

We have been seeing the "big push" on Auckland in New Zeland as the
"next ideal org" and how everyone is in a big, happy, clusterfuck
alliance to make it happen:

Tags: Africa, ANZO, Auckland, California, David Miscavige, Dianetics, Flag
Service Organization, Humanitarian, International Association of
Scientologists, James Packer, Lisa McPherson, Perth, Quicky, Rehabilitation
Project Force, Religious Technology Center, Sydney, Tom Cruise

Scientology Buying Media Stories Again
September 2, 2015, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
https://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-buying-media-stories-again/

A new advertorial has appeared from the bubble of self-delusion.

The only reason it doesn't create a flap like the scientology
advertorial in The Atlantic is that nobody reads World Religion News.
(See here if you are unfamiliar with The Atlantic fiasco)

But this does provide some interesting insight into the bubble mindset.
This is how Miscavige tells his troops to get media coverage (he is
afraid to talk to any media or have anyone speak to them in any way).
And it reflects the canned, controlled messages he feeds the sheeple at
his events.

Tags: Africa, Alex Gibney, Business Insider, Chairman of the Board, Charles
Manson, Clearwater, David Miscavige, Freedom magazine, Going Clear:
Scientology and the Prison of Belief, HBO, Ideal Org, Inglewood, Kim Jong Un,
Linda Wieland, North Korea, OT, Pope, Quicky, Tax exempt, The Atlantic, World
Religion News

Why Scientology can never submit its drug rehab quackery to scientific review
September 2, 2015, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2015/09/02/why-scientology-can-never-submit-its-drug-rehab-quackery-to-scientific-review/

We've been reporting in huge volumes about Scientology's drug rehab
system, Narconon, and the legal troubles it finds itself in for what is
its essentially deceptive business model. Narconon promises
individualized drug counseling by medical professionals in a safe,
drug-free environment, and downplays its connections to the church. But
none of that is true. Not only is Narconon a wing of the church under
leader David Miscavige's control, but instead of delivering drug
counseling, it puts patients through the same exercises they'd get as
beginning Scientologists. It also puts them through a risky and
unscientific regimen of extended sauna use and outrageous amounts of
niacin and other vitamins. But on what theory is that based? Our
frequent contributor, Jeffrey Augustine, shows us that things are even
worse than we imagined, as he looks into L. Ron Hubbard's ideas behind
his "detoxification" regimen.

Recently, you may have read about the federal government paying to
investigate how Narconon's sauna program affects Gulf War veterans. But
as we pointed out, that study is not examining L. Ron Hubbard's
theories for what the process is doing to the human body, only whether
the veterans feel better after weeks of exercise, sauna use, and
vitamin intake. And now, Augustine explains to us why Hubbard's ideas
for what's going on in that sauna will never be examined by science...

Today, we're going to show you what L. Ron Hubbard, the Church of
Scientology, and Narconon are withholding from prospective Narconon
customers and the public at large.

Tags: 1977, 1990, 2009, California, Claudia Arcabascio, Clear, David
Miscavige, Gulf War, Helena, Jeffrey Augustine, Legal, Mike Toth, Narconon,
Narconon International, Narconon Tijuana, New Life Detoxification Program,
Niacin, Operating Thetan, OT, Purification Rundown, Quicky, Ryan Hamilton,
Xenu

'Finally, I am myself': Scientologists talk about Scientology in a video not
made for the public
September 2, 2016, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2016/09/02/finally-i-am-myself-scientologists-talk-about-scientology-in-a-video-not-for-the-public/

In July, we showed you some wacky screenshots from Scientology's newest
"testimonials" video, which gets shipped out each year with a new issue
of International Scientology News. Well, now we have the video itself,
and we think you're going to love this new entry in this wonderful
genre of Scientology filmmaking.

Our readers in Australia will enjoy seeing singer Kate Ceberano show up
in this video, talking about how she's completed OT 8, the top of
Scientology's "Bridge to Total Freedom." (Blink and you'll miss her.)

We especially like these videos because they are made not for us, the
general public, but for Scientologists, in order to get them amped up
about forking over even bigger amounts for more courses and donations.
And for what? Well, as these videos demonstrate, even Scientologists
struggle to describe exactly what it is that Scientology does for them.
Often, they have to resort to sound effects to give a sense of what's
impossible to describe.

Tags: 2005, 2006, 2008, Australia, Bridge to Total Freedom, Donald Trump,
Erika Christensen, GQ, Hillary Clinton, International Scientology News, Kate
Ceberano, New Year's Eve, OT 8, Quicky, Rick Ross

Regraded Being
September 2, 2016, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
https://www.mikerindersblog.org/friday-regraded-being-61/

Tags: Quicky, Regraded Being

Wacky Scientology Testimonials 2016
September 2, 2016, Tony Ortega, YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lkhc9YyZ2c

Tags: Quicky

Critical Q&A #124
September 2, 2017, Chris Shelton, YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH0td0NI5_0

The show where I answer your questions. Please leave any comments or
feedback in the comments section here below. I see everything and want
to hear from you.

SHOP FOR CRITICAL MERCHANDISE

http://shop.spreadshirt.com/chrisshelton

Tags: Audio, Critic, Quicky, Scientology: A to Xenu

High Crime and the Cost of Scientology
September 2, 2017, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
https://www.mikerindersblog.org/high-crime-and-the-cost-of-scientology/

If LRH had really wanted to save the planet as quickly as possible, why
did he make his "tech" so expensive? And therefore, so inaccessible to
so many? If the world was going to hell in a handbasket, why charge
Scientologists-tasked with saving the planet-hundreds of thousands of
dollars? Why not just give them the "tech" and allow them to get to
work bailing out our little rock?

How ethical would it be to charge individuals a hundred grand for a
vaccine to inoculate themselves against a plague decimating mankind? Of
course, if you were a board member of a Bayer?yeah, you'd go along with
the price structure. Reminds me of people selling water for $10 a
bottle in storm-ravaged Houston.

We can't talk about religion and money without talking about the
highest-priced faith-based organization in the world: the Church of
Scientology. One thing for sure: it's not for the poor. Nor even for
the middle class. Scientology is for the able-financially able, that
is-and If you want to get to the top of the Bridge and "go free," then
you'd better be in pretty damned good financial shape. Or be related to
someone who is-or was. (At the least, you'd better quit your teaching
job and start selling high-priced MEST.)

Tags: Australia, False Purpose Rundown, High Crime, Houston, L. Ron Hubbard,
OT, OT 7, OT 8, OT 9, OT VII, Sec Check, Starbucks, Terra Cognita, UK, WISE

How "alpha males" like Bannon and Gorka lost the White House
September 2, 2017, Alexander Nazaryan, Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-bannon-gorka-658168

The macho men came into Washington, D.C., like the Rough Riders of
lore, ready to tear down this town-upon-a-swamp, then set it ablaze
with the fury of their nationalist convictions. Eight months later,
they're slinking away with a collective whine, reminding Americans once
again of the vast gap between rhetoric and action, between tough words
and tough choices.

It was supposed to be so glorious, this new Washington high on
Republican testosterone. "The alpha males are back," declared Sebastian
Gorka back in December on Fox News. The reference was to himself and,
presumably, the many other members of the incoming Trump administration
who would give no succor to terrorists abroad, or to seditionists at
home, in particular those employed by The New York Times and CNN.

The alpha males didn't last long on Capitol Hill. First went Michael T.
Flynn, the national security adviser departed in February, after his
extensive ties to Russia came to light; March brought the demise of
Boris Epshteyn, a boorish media representative who once assaulted a man
in a Scottsdale, Arizona, bar; spymaster manqu? Ezra Cohen-Watnick got
the heave-ho from the National Security Council in early August,
following close behind unhinged colleague Rich Higgins; days later, the
most alpha male of all, chief strategist Stephen K. Bannon, was fired
by new chief of staff Gen. John F. Kelly; Gorka is gone too, reportedly
axed in the midst of a two-week vacation that he surely devoted to some
exceedingly alpha pursuit such as hunting killer whales with his bare
hands or reading the swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated.

Tags: 4chan, Alt-Right, Arizona, Barack Obama, Boris Epshteyn, Breitbart,
Canada, Climate change, CNN, Devin Nunes, Fox News, Michael Flynn, Mitch
McConnell, Muslim, National Review, National Security Council, New York
Times, Paris, Reddit, Republican, Rolling Stone, Russia, San Francisco, Sean
Hannity, Sebastian Gorka, Steve Bannon, Syria, Theft, Washington, White House

Louis Theroux isn't the first who tried to find Scientology's positive side
and failed
September 2, 2017, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2017/09/02/louis-theroux-isnt-the-first-who-tried-to-find-scientologys-positive-side-and-failed/

Louis Theroux's My Scientology Movie is now on Netflix, but Jon Atack
reminds us that Theroux wasn't the first investigator who tried to find
something positive to say about Scientology, and ended up in a very
different place.

The first book I contributed to ? back in the distant mists of history
(c.1986) ? was Stewart Lamont's Religion Inc. Not a bad title, and with
some interesting content (though he describes me as a "young
businessman," which came as a surprise). Lamont had made a favorable
documentary for Yorkshire TV, and when we first met he told me that
Scientology had been persecuted, and he wanted to put the record
straight. I had enjoyed the documentary, because by offering an
entirely uncritical view, Lamont had encouraged the Scientologist
contributors to boast about their strange belief system.

I best remember a Sea Org executive dripping in braid and campaign
medals. This alone made Scientology seem fatuous. Some good
documentaries simply allow fools to express their folly: Lynne Allway's
Meet the Mormons is another example of the softly-softly approach ?
nothing has horrified me more about the routine practices of the
Latter-Day Saints (not to be confused with the LDS's own film of the
same name!).

Tags: 1959, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1986, 2011, 2016, Boston, Census, Clear,
Edinburgh, E-meter, Gerry Armstrong, Hubbard Communications Office Bulletin,
Jedi, John McMaster, Jon Atack, Justice Latey, Louis Theroux, Michael Flynn,
Mormon, My Scientology Movie, Office of Special Affairs, Open Minds
Foundation, Peter Nyiri, Potential Trouble Source, Religion Inc, Reverend,
Sandcastle, Scotland, Sea Org, Stewart Lamont, Suppressive Person, UK, Volney
Mathison

Critical Q&A #175
September 2, 2018, Chris Shelton, Critical Thinker at Large
https://mncriticalthinking.com/2018/09/02/critical-qa-175/

The weekly show where I answer viewer questions left for me in the
comment sections of my Q&A videos or sent to me by email at
AskChri...@gmail.com. This week, the questions I answer are:

(1) Living in Hawaii, I was aware of Scientology in the late to early
eighties. My older sister worked in a Waikiki hotel and had a lot of
high school friends also working in hotels. If I wanted any information
from surf heights to what scams people were talking about I asked my
sister. When I asked about Scientology, she told me "they are no
different than the Hare Krishnas." I heard you mention Hawaii briefly
one time as one of the underperforming centers. Any more information
about the Hawaii-Scientology connection?

(2) I have some questions about bull-baiting. I hope I'm using the
right term; I'm referring to the practise where you sit still for hours
while someone tries to distract you by yelling, joking etc.

Tags: Australia, Canada, Critic, France, Hare Krishna, Hawaii, Jenna
Miscavige Hill, Marty Rathbun, Quicky, Sea Org, Sec Check, Siberia, USA

FEDS CHARGE SCIENTOLOGISTS IN NEW YORK FOR $80 MILLION MEDICARE SCAM
September 2, 2018, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2018/09/02/feds-charge-scientologists-in-new-york-medicare-scam/

On Thursday, Geoffrey S. Berman, the US Attorney for the Southern
District of New York, unsealed an indictment of two Orange County, New
York chiropractors and two additional people who work in their office,
accusing them of defrauding Medicare of more than $80 million.

The two chiropractors, James "Jay" Spina, 59, and his brother Jeffrey
Spina, 56, are longtime Scientologists who have been big supporters of
the Scientology front group Drug-Free World, which we've told you for
years spends its time infiltrating New York City schools with the help
of the NYPD.

The Spina brothers have worked as chiropractors in Middletown, New York
for many years. They called their clinic Spina Chiropractic - which was
listed as a World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE) business
in 1999 - then Dolman Avenue Medical until it was raided last year by
the FBI and changed its name to Pain Relief and Wellness Center.

Tags: 1990, 1994, 1999, 2003, 2010, 2016, Andrea Grossman, Bernard Fialkoff,
Charles Bagley, Chiropractic, Clear, Facebook, FBI, Flag Land Base,
Foundation for a Drug-Free World, Freedom Medal, Happiness Rundown, Inspector
General, International Association of Scientologists, Jay Spina, Jeffrey
Spina, Kim Spina, Medical, Medicare, New York, New York City, NYPD, Orange
County, OT 3, OT 7, Pain Relief and Wellness Center, Purification Rundown,
Queens, Rundowns, Super Power, US Attorney's Office, WISE, World Institute of
Scientology Enterprises

More Ideal Org Fail Proof
September 2, 2018, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
https://www.mikerindersblog.org/more-ideal-org-fail-proof/

The Denver Ideal Org

The Colorado Rockies parking lot that doubles as an "ideal" scientology
org in Denver has just sent out an exclamation-laced update announcing
the amazing news that they had 19 people on service IN A MONTH (July)!

And you can bet most of them were on "Basics" courses, Student Hat and
Purif.

Tags: Basics, Clear, Colorado, Denver, Division 6, Ideal Org, Mission,
Nebraska, Purification Rundown, Quicky, Student Hat, Wyoming

OT's in Action: Four Scientologists Arrested & Indicted in $80 Million
Medicare Fraud
September 2, 2018, Jeffrey Augustine, Scientology Money Project
https://scientologymoneyproject.com/2018/09/02/ots-in-action-four-scientologists-arrested-indicted-in-80-million-medicare-fraud/

Scientology OT's Jeffrey and Jim Spina have been charged with felonies
along with two other Scientologists

According to a US Dept of Justice Press Release of August 30, 2018
Scientologists James Spina, Jeffrey Spina, Andrea Grossman, and
Kimberly Spina have been charged with "participating in a widespread
health care fraud scheme through their fraudulent operation of Dolson
Avenue Medical ("DAM" or the "Practice"), a multi-disciplinary medical
clinic located in Middletown, New York." The Spina brothers are
chiropractors and used their practice to engage in the alleged fraud
with their accomplices.

The US DoJ press release adds, "The defendants were all arrested today,
and presented in federal district court in White Plains. This case has
been assigned to U.S. District Court Judge Kenneth M. Karas." These
Scientologists were arrested, booked, and processed. The Times-Herald
Record Online reported on bail conditions for the defendants:

Tags: 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000,
2002, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2017, Alfreddie Johnson, American Health
and Education Clinics, Andrea Grossman, Anti-vaxx, Arrest, California,
Charles Bagley, CIA, Compton, Criminal, Environmental Protection Agency,
Foundation for a Drug-Free World, Fraud, Freewinds, Hanan Islam, INFORM, Jay
Spina, Jeffrey Spina, Judge Kenneth Karas, Kim Spina, Los Angeles, Medical,
Medi-Cal, Medicare, NAMI, Nation of Islam, New York, OT, OT III, OT IV, OT V,
OT VII, OT VIII, Quicky, Rizza Islam, Scam, SEC, TIME, Tony Ortega, US
Department of Justice, World Literacy Crusade

A holiday tale for families ripped apart by Scientology's heartless
'disconnection' policy
September 2, 2019, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2019/09/02/a-holiday-tale-for-families-ripped-apart-by-scientologys-heartless-disconnection-policy/

It's a holiday Monday here in the US, and we hope you're having a
lovely day off with friends and family. For some families with members
in Scientology, days like today can be a bitter reminder of how much
they're missing because of Scientology's cruel "disconnection" policy.

That thought is rarely far from our mind, but something we saw on
Facebook recently really brought it home for us once again. We noticed
that a woman we are friends with had filled her Facebook wall with
photos and reports about the joy of getting married.

We were really moved, especially because we knew who would not have
been at that wedding.

Tags: 1993, 2004, 2013, 2017, Christmas, Chuck Sterne, Disconnection,
Facebook, Flag Land Base, Jim Meskimen, LAPD, Mary Jane Sterne, Oregon,
Samantha Sterne, Sea Org, Tamra Meskimen

Community groups gear up to counter far-right propaganda in federal election
September 2, 2019, Nicholas Keung, Toronto Star
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2019/09/02/community-groups-gear-up-to-counter-far-right-propaganda-in-federal-election.html

It worries Janice Folk-Dawson when the veteran union leader sees hate
posters popping up on university campuses and far-right supremacist
groups showing up in her community.

"It's frightening to see small towns becoming the targets of hate
groups," said the president of the Guelph and District Labour Council.
"Fascism started in small towns and the education system. We need to
address the rise of the right and bust the myths they spread."

Earlier this year, the 62-year-old, who is of Russian and Irish
descent, enrolled in a workshop held by the Migrant Rights Network, a
national anti-racism alliance that aims to help communities stand up
against racism and the far right in the run-up to the federal election,
when immigration and refugees are expected to be a wedge issue.

Tags: Canada, Climate change, DougWiki, Federal election, Guelph, Labour Day,
Ottawa, Russia, University of Guelph

Gaming the writ: the strategy that goes into timing an election call
September 2, 2019, Salimah Shivji, CBC News
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/election-2019-writ-trudeau-1.5266650

If you're still enjoying your Labour Day weekend, please don't let the
prospect of an election call spoil it.

Even though the federal campaign could begin officially at any time
now, the last possible date for calling one is September 15. That's the
latest date that would satisfy the minimum campaign length of 36 days
before voting day, fixed in law as "the third Monday of October in the
fourth calendar year following the previous general election" - October
21, 2019.

New election rules mandating that campaigns can only run a maximum of
50 days mean Liberal strategists have less room to manoeuvre in timing
the election call, although there's still a two-week window.

Tags: 2000, 2015, Andrew Scheer, Anne McGrath, Calgary, Canadian Press, CBC,
DougWiki, Governor General, Jagmeet Singh, Julie Payette, Justin Trudeau,
Labour Day, Manitoba, New Democratic Party, Ontario, Paul Martin, Progressive
Conservative, Richard Ciano, Stephen Harper

Jagmeet Singh proud of brother for confronting heckler at MuslimFest
September 2, 2019, Catharine Tunney, CBC News
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/singh-muslimfest-protester-1.5267827

Federal NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh says he's proud of his brother for
confronting comments Ontario politician Gurratan Singh says amounted to
Islamophobia during a festival in Mississauga this weekend.

In a video posted to Twitter on Sunday, a protester later identified as
National Citizens Alliance founder Stephen Garvey confronts Gurratan
Singh at MuslimFest, and asks if he supports Shariah law and "political
Islam."

The Brampton East MPP responds, "We don't need that kind of racism in
Canada."

Tags: 2017, Alt-Right, Andrew Scheer, Brampton, Canada, Canadian Anti-Hate
Network, DougWiki, Evan Balgord, Facebook, Gurratan Singh, Hamilton,
Islamophobia, Jagmeet Singh, Justin Trudeau, Labour Day, Mississauga, Muslim,
Muslim Brotherhood, Ontario, Ontario New Democratic Party, Racism, Sikh,
Stephen Garvey, Toronto, Twitter

Maxime Bernier calls teen climate activist 'mentally unstable'
September 2, 2019, Kerri Breen, Global News
https://globalnews.ca/news/5846043/maxime-bernier-greta-thunberg-mentally-unstable/

People's Party of Canada Leader Maxime Bernier has doubled down after
attempting to discredit an internationally recognized teenage climate
change activist by calling her "mentally unstable."

After facing scorn on Twitter for his remarks on Greta Thunberg on
Sunday, Bernier did not back down in an eight-part tweetstorm the
following day.

He called Thunberg "the international mascot for climate alarmism" and
claimed she is being used as "a convenient shield" by the left.

Tags: 2006, Associated Press, Climate change, DougWiki, Europe, Germany, Glen
Murray, Greta Thunberg, Martin Masse, Maxime Bernier, Neo-Nazi, New York, New
York City, Ontario Liberal, People's Party of Canada, Sweden, Twitter

New labour minister is working on his relationship with unions
September 2, 2019, Rob Ferguson, Toronto Star
https://www.thestar.com/politics/provincial/2019/09/02/new-labour-minister-is-working-on-his-relationship-with-unions.html

Once a proponent of right-to-work laws who blamed unions for holding
back job creation, Ontario's new labour minister is promising "no
surprises" for union members during his tenure in Premier Doug Ford's
government.

Monte McNaughton spent the summer meeting with more than 100 union
leaders across the province. He even took Warren (Smokey) Thomas, the
outspoken leader of the Ontario Public Service Employees Union, to one
of his favourite haunts for lunch.

"The number one thing labour leaders have told me in the first few
weeks on the job is they don't want any surprises," McNaughton said in
an interview to coincide with Labour Day.

Tags: 2008, 2013, 2014, Andrea Horwath, Bill Davis, Canada, Doug Ford,
DougWiki, Federal election, Ford government, Labour Day, London, Monte
McNaughton, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Ontario New Democratic Party, Ontario
Public Service Employees Union, Progressive Conservative, Queen's Park,
Smokey Thomas, Tim Hudak, Toronto, Unifor

Scheer's election slogan undermines the Canadian way
September 2, 2019, Smokey Thomas, Opinion, Toronto Star
https://www.thestar.com/opinion/contributors/2019/09/02/scheers-election-slogan-undermines-the-canadian-way.html

They say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. But let's be real: we
all do it, and with good reason. A book's cover tells you a lot about
the tone, ideals and values that you'll find within. The same goes for
a political party's election slogan.

Judging by the slogan chosen by the Conservatives, they're promising to
dismantle the very foundations of what has always made Canada great.
Life isn't a competition. But by choosing "Time for you to get ahead"
as their slogan, that's how the Conservatives want you to see it.

It begs the question: get ahead of who?

Definitely not the rich - the Conservatives' long, sorry history of
lavishing tax cuts on the wealthy and the corporations they own makes
that crystal clear. So if it's not the rich, it must be the rest of us.

Tags: Andrew Scheer, Bill Davis, Canada, Conservative Party of Canada, Donald
Trump, Doug Ford, DougWiki, Mike Harris, Ontario

Scheer's position on abortion a shift, but not a surprise to some
conservatives
September 2, 2019, Stephanie Levitz, National Observer
https://www.nationalobserver.com/2019/09/02/news/scheers-position-abortion-shift-not-surprise-some-conservatives

Andrew Scheer's promise to stop any efforts to revisit abortion laws
could disappoint voters who had found comfort in having a political
leader who shared their anti-abortion views, prominent leaders of that
movement said Friday.

But, they said, it shouldn't come as a surprise.

"Andrew doesn't want to be talking about this issue, but if he was
clear about this issue he probably would never have won the
Conservative leadership," said Brad Trost, a Conservative MP who also
ran to lead the party in 2017.

Tags: 2017, Abortion, Alain Rayes, Alissa Golob, Andrew Scheer, Brad Trost,
Campaign Life Coalition, Conservative Party of Canada, DougWiki, Jack
Fonseca, Quebec, Rachel Curran, Saskatoon, Stephen Harper

The Sad Delusion Scientology Breeds
September 2, 2019, Mike Rinder, Something Can Be Done About It
https://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-sad-delusion-scientology-breeds/

This "success story" is not unusual, but it highlights the utter
delusion that is fostered in scientology.

It either attracts or creates people who have truly lost touch with
reality.

It is like Trekkies or Star Wars fanatics who live in a world of
make-believe, except rather than thinking Captain Kirk is a hero or
Darth Vader is a bad guy, scientologists are certain L. Ron Hubbard is
the savior of earth, "the psychs" are trying to kill them and that by
handing over more money to scientology it will make them "responsible"
for the world and give them an elite status as a "humanitarian."

Tags: 1950, Clear, Facebook, Quicky, Twitter

Today in Scientlology web page:
http://umbraxenu.no-ip.biz/today.html
September 2 in Scientlology web page:
http://umbraxenu.no-ip.biz/days/09-02.html