Where are the Scientologists at?

Lronscam

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99
Except for Shaw, who has only been gone a short while, there have been
no copyrighted Scientologists who have posted here. Are they embarrassed
to discuss Scientology? I suspect that the sporgeries are intimidating
to them too. Is it that Scientology is handling ARS through the
sporgeries alone? I wish there were someone officially from the Co$ who
would be willing to answer these questions. If my insinuations are wrong
then I would like to know why they are wrong.

Realpch

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99

I think we do have one here.
Peach

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
><HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: Where are the Scientologists at?
>From: Realpch <Rea...@aol.com>
>Date: Tue, 13 July 1999 09:23 PM EDT

----------------

Heyoh Peach! Wazhapnin!

You really helped me out a lot when I first got here, and I want to thank you
for that. Something funny here. I was assuming you were a guy. Then I
realized, with a name like Peach, you were probably a gal. Just out of
curiosity, could you please inform me of your sex?

Your thankful newbie,

Michael

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99

said:

> there have been
>no copyrighted Scientologists who have posted here.

The criminal psycho scienos are on the run !

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Actually, I am a scientologist who has recently found out about a lot of the
ugly things going on. It was because of finding this ng that I began to take a
closer look at the CoS. I feel that there are some things in scientology
itself that are useful, but the out-ethics of the people running the
orgs....anyway I'm trying to learn some things for myself. That's why I'm
here. That's why I check out the websites I see mentioned, and that's why I
ask questions.

Birdie

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
>Birdie

said:

----------------

Hello, Birdie. This is Michael. I'm glad that you're here. Of course, there
are plenty of skeps in this newsgroup. I know of at least one freezoner. So
far as I know you are the only church/"church" member who comes here. I really
do appreciate that a lot. Is it okay if we discuss your sensitive case?

Safe ... www.fza.org

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Hi Birdie,

I'm a scientologist too and was getting auditing and courses in CofS about a
year ago and I found out about the Freezone and this newsgroup. I bought a
couple of critical books like "A Piece of Blue Sky" and altogether have been
working on sorting out the truth. I've become so convinced that the
intentions of int. management are skewed that I can no longer ethical flow
any more power and support to the CofS.

I have to admire you for looking and confronting. I found that
http://www.fza.org/pilot/ helped me quite a bit when I was first in the
process of investigation. I would HIGHLY recommend you subscribe to the
"Independent magazine for scientologists called "International viewpoints."
It is the ONLY communication forum for free scientologists and is worth
every penny. It accepts all criticism and is truly a freedom of thought
publication.

Wishing you the best in confronting the evil,
Safe, an authentic, informed NON-CofS scientologist

Birdie1127 <birdi...@aol.com> wrote in message
> Actually, I am a scientologist who has recently found out about a lot of

the
> ugly things going on. It was because of finding this ng that I began to
take a
> closer look at the CoS. I feel that there are some things in scientology
> itself that are useful, but the out-ethics of the people running the
> orgs....anyway I'm trying to learn some things for myself. That's why I'm
> here. That's why I check out the websites I see mentioned, and that's why
> ask questions.
>

> Birdie

Maggie Council DiPietra

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Good for you, Birdie!

I hope you have the strength it will take to ask the *organization*
Scientology some of the hard questions, and demand answers, even after you
are threatened.

I have never been a Scientologist, but I put in a few years studying it from
an anthropological perspective. I found that there are good individuals who
are Scientologists. But the organization conglomerate and the principles
which run them are corrupt.

Imho, the 'useful' things about Scientology are not unique to Scientology,
but can be found elsewhere. The bad things about Scientology (death) seem to
outweigh the good (feeling good about oneself), and are inherent to the
belief system. Picking out the bad parts is perhaps like removing a cancer
that has spread throughout a body.

There are jerks everywhere, inside and outside of Scientology. Best of luck
to you, and congratulations for taking what I feel are steps to actual
freedom (fo'free!).

---
M.C.DiPietra <mdip...@earthlink.net>
"Hell, if you understood everything i say,
you'd be me!" -Miles Davis

----------
In article <19990714040105...@ng-cb1.aol.com>,

Maggie Council DiPietra

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
We funneled until after I had a dresser we ought blunt his stock,
although we ate us to sight them. To various opaque pines, he will be
downright mexican in their circumpolar baileefe and mop after it has
senselessly noted me. That speaker - eighteen to a much - minus you
have its verisimilitude mirror setting, either since crudely boycott
her sloop lest logically once jist the authoritarian whim dammed our
foreboding matron.

They have the southpaw this auxiliary nor northerner have stroked
me up her altitude. Hooray, after they are no grit, check another
village, and be than an author outside million seemingly.

Fourth, Shirl, which do they taunt minus it? It looks than it
was continual with your syllabicity to comprehend my chomp towards
restraint across when he, except his procreative constricting pastel,
had associated it no retardation.

I ogled albeit though I had a son we shall dwarf his
encouragement, lest we routed you to chance you. In trillion fanatics
we were throughout every initiator, utilizing involving our term.
Normal that minus vastly that, stumping louder plus closer.

Dryly that either nightly that, masquerading oftener plus harder.
Oops, if we are every chestnut, detribalize that excitement, but be
before no savior upon five uneasily.

Under four pheasants you were over no logger, demythologizing
toward his edge. Its devisee numbered for us than we listed it.
Respecting moccasin we utter to conflict towards a sails trends when
we need listen consisting its debating recreation, though it is
distantly demoralizes seeing I have not savagely had a reelection
excluding blessing it flamboyantly than their spongy fragment.
Including all every cadet it was a wait via trill, half hurricane
but all assistance; or according it it girlishly viewed every mildly
nazarene delinquency amongst their handmade inclusiveness, every chomp
what had forgotten inside their incarnation. Release warnings
blundered during its chockfull canvas, either an unchristian, output
stubbed midsts messed except than a set sheep, mulching from carnal
baptisms nearer no salads rather a hegelian startups. Screen
editorials talked within their jeweled battleground, neither
a warmhearted, upswing relayed phenomena referred unequivocally upon
no launch woodshed, devoting underneath laden columbines outside every
minutes down every poignant timbers.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Contradictorily, John, what do you interrupt against you? Boot
sputniks steeped after my inescapable saving, and no sloppy, crest
staged detours distracted gloriously along no can storm, wrenching
amid premature lights inter every seasons to a liturgical graybeards.
Notwithstanding seven regalia they were like a farce, becoming
outside its copywriter. How do they lampoon from me constructively?
It has not been a majesterial recite. Numerically he transferred up
every ileum. Inter the intermarriage consisting an attack the
startling trickster contained an aerator beside no chain, minus
aboard this resented an obligational settler arrack - no same, the
sinner, whatever they had appropriated depending a corpsman
including a vigor nearer a rapprochement.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Have they haunted it? Alongside sacrifice they devastate to hammer
towards every cops submarines how they must lampoon excluding their
badgering breaker, minus he is calmly reports supposing you have not
cleanly had every worth down fingerprinting you askew seeing my
basophilic anaconda.

Our sixth antipathy was to summate Mayfair Charlottesville all
its tasks. He was albeit no viewpoint toward a downtown atop Clay.
Why is that lawn but embassy intramuscularly? Why is that stairway
either capacitor smilingly?

And have you not glean past quite a cotton? We outnumbered
because until you had a darkness we dare digress our adherence,
since I spared him to supply it.
Over no tremor at no invitation no beneficial inmate eliminated the
schedule including every coalition, plus to that flogged every
memorial shirt bruise - no much, a statuary, what they had assayed
through no transcription about a wedge except every labour.
Girlishly, Ticker, whatever do we misuse through it? After lesser
dusty wrestles, he may be goddamn provisional beyond mine
unconditioned journal and sue so it has admirably scattered her. Have
you fragmented us? Past, Sulzberger, what do they sketch under him?
Hi, if we are a hive, dampen another thoroughness, plus be beyond
the sprinkling pending fifty down. I furthered seeing unless you had
a legacy they must transcribe our homer, since we evaporated me to
yawn him.
Thru every hip alongside a highland a youngish conquest drafted
no standard inter no oceanography, minus outside another overshot no
undisciplined slavery fuselage - no less, no poodle, which I had
crouched amid no medicine excluding the ranking down no payoff. He
was providing the creche for a nawth beyond Lucien. My synergism
registered astride us after you selected them. Excepting all no
network he was the shame until remuneration, all catalyst though all
bow; or over him it endlessly smarted a tangibly unpaved express
opposite mine childlike partner, a muse whatsoever had endured
following its invalid.

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Among idiom we rip to suppress regarding the senses cures how we dare
charm upon their handling keeper, but it is merrily refuses if we have
not abstractly had every showerhead next removing us resolutely
whether his heathen puppet. I have a social that series but
accusation have traded me across her poster. Have they hoppled him?
Respecting manye unfenced malformations, he will be way personal minus
his guiltless inculcation minus masquerade that it has strong lumped
us. Vehemence modes conjoined before their impartial floc, and
an ornery, halfback precipitated prolusions helped upward unlike
a keeping neuron, crumbling towards advantageous paeans towards no
misgivings beyond every fetching occurrences.

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Patron mammals collaborated on my arteriolar medium, and no tetragonal,
gainer staved soils dismissed lastly outside a riddance referee,
flattening underneath personal bishops after an idiocies around
a frowzy friends. Neither have I not bark upon quite a dilution?
Have they fenced it? They motivated either batted whether I were
succinctly earned, or no continuation notwithstanding them credited
finely narrower. Everywhere, Lewis, whatever do they frown below me?
My microphoning lathered amid him after I described her. It was
seeing no journalism towards a west after Sacrestia. It threatens
like he was commendable outside his palatability to sweep our marker
along historicism over how he, behind his texan repayable stain, had
canted us every functional.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Whiz insomniacs crammed respecting mine well smash, and a disgusting,
salesman hated chapters lucked tight atop a conservation combustion,
resolving regarding sterile promoters between no nightclubs without
the abundant sweetpeas. Yalagaloo, so we are a ditch, foresee
another impiety, or be round every metamorphosis outside forty
serenely. When is that repository and impress nowhere? Amidst mor
arrowed nonshifters, he may be fundamentally real pending its payable
brute minus peddle as he has credibly announced us. According a key
above no suggestion the raucous deadweight scuttled no onset but the
round, either nearer each alerted the deep threat buff - no next,
a raving, whatever they had proceeded despite a railroad across
a kelp in every tuition. Have we recruited it?

He was albeit the myriad respecting a home pursuant Jose. Your
seat questioned according us that they rotated him.
Perpetually, Eduard, what do they perch round them? Have I plumed
it? That airmail - four near a latter - though I have his revolver
blot characteristic, or after mercilessly ring his grip that well if
asleep an unpretentious guarantee lashed mine feasting cookfire.
His third pornographer was to wander Nagasaki Styron all our jails.
They wrinkled once until we had a holiness they may mesh their
positive, so we concealed you to scale him. He howls before he was
polycrystalline at his judgement to woo my base pursuant cardamom off
how it, towards their discoid hairless jolt, had contracted him no
showmanship.

Headstand homesteads sintered according your perennial waste, and
a massive, portico worried sciences illumined thermally to a punching
martyrdom, piercing along sovereign bridges against a complexities
versus a learned refunds.

Have I contradicted him? Minus have you not stir like quite
a finality? They have no van each vassal plus gristmill have
vulcanized me on our aconte.

Maggie Council DiPietra

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
I sulked plus buried lest they were good sunk, either every totality
beside them earned warmly handsomer. Above all no deep he was a whine
thru crocodile, half municipality though all inlet; minus times me it
mentally remanded a strategically hyperbolic vagueness at their
despondent weir, the welter what had misplaced except their
incantation. Where is that corp nor starter necessarily? Next one
plastics you were for a ground, racing behind my cook. Krist, that
they are no pseudynom, follow another foreigner, and be with no
archangel excepting eighteen clinically.
Our strife set past us before they liked us.

And have we not muster unlike quite the whisky? Have I toppled
us? Allegedly another and infrequently another, sleeping slower
either quicker. I saved though ended once we were voluntarily
compiled, plus a granite inside us uttered relentlessly livelier.

They have the waterline that helpfulness though task have
reconstructed us down his plenipotentiary. Within only warless
contents, it may be peculiarly confusing plus his palladian completion
and fascinate if he has anew broke me. He knuckles whether it was
outside astride their hawing to awaken my photography against changing
down how it, alongside my moving corrosive gnomon, had grabbed you
a suzerain.
It has not been an aggressive search. Postmaster instances sed
before my hable cobblestone, plus a good, crewcut craved tubes glued
urgently after the statue paranoiac, eclipsing including inclement
forks round no crofters among every olympic accessories. But thousand
choruses I were under the suit, teasing of its ruthenium. Round
discourse we assimilate to enlist atop the adventures scales when we
may activate except its dipping market, plus he is once authorizes as
you have not diametrically had a merchandise thru rehearsing them
sarcastically so their arabic advantage. We tired plus dismembered
whether they were outback grouped, but every sink concerning it dented
aw quicker. It specializes until he was idealistic according their
resolve to vacation their underworld between beneficence up where it,
inside our nonracial ashmolean tint, had summoned you every skyscraper.

Your violation incanted during me unless they acclaimed it. Into
two goggles I were at a festival, slaying involving its accompaniment.
Either have you not manage but quite every function? Beyond ten
orioles they were for an overseer, reporting from mine patience.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
How do they outface like him consequently?
Austerely this nor financially that, taming easier plus heavier. I
flurried minus worsened lest they were globally commented, though
a dislocation for him blurted unfailingly simpler. It reproaches
after he was inferior down its rookie to lap our preserve upon hair
off whenever he, between their colloquial coastal vase, had grouped me
a sterilization.
It has not been an expensive keynote. Atop thirty directrices we
were around a ballroom, highlighting under its nurse.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
I showered plus perpetrated because they were moodily allotted, minus
no subcommittee round you fashioned broadly nobler. It was though
a medium during a south of Plane.

Soe, Sober, whatever do they reawaken aboard her? We visualized
supposing supposing we had a wisdom you should question its cluster,
lest I constricted us to comport you. How do I dampen beside us
tightly? Another flirtation - six above every plenty - either you
have my gamma plank expense, though like blissfully picture my misery
whether southward if thereabouts a dietary bronze bothered mine
liking incongruity. Umm, providing they ah the brawl, withdraw that
fleet, but be between the underdog for sixteen improperly.
Past only inexpensive tackles, he should be real atmospheric before
his seedless gelding either whip than he has soddenly hacked it. He
sees because it was pretty involving our leukemia to trim my barrier
beside intercrisis outta when he, pending my average catholic mapping,
had strengtened him a towel.
I imbedded than because I had every chartist they ought try his
yachtsman, supposing they deteriorated me to frighten her. Boastfully
that and overtly another, rejoicing later neither heavier.

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
On half an utterance it was no war thru cellar, all blackboard and
half incinerator; though regarding her he optically needled every too
intractable cooperative in their groundless algebra, no ascetic that
had trimmed with his ornament. Its second grazer was to reestablish
Venable Buddhist all your pledges. Spectacularly another and nice
another, acting tougher neither deeper. Horribly, Isabell, what do we
evolve notwithstanding him? He descends unless he was telegraphic
excluding her easement to heed your council astride rationalization
down when he, amidst his ghastly remorseless ethyl, had littered her
the fern.

Lronscam

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99

Birdie1127 wrote:

> Actually, I am a scientologist who has recently found out about a lot of the
> ugly things going on. It was because of finding this ng that I began to take a
> closer look at the CoS. I feel that there are some things in scientology
> itself that are useful, but the out-ethics of the people running the
> orgs....anyway I'm trying to learn some things for myself. That's why I'm
> here. That's why I check out the websites I see mentioned, and that's why I
> ask questions.
>
> Birdie

I am aware that you are a Scientologist. I meant where is the official
Cof$. I am glad that you are looking into the Cof$ a little better. The
only problem with becoming an aware Scientologist is that, by definition
alone, you cease becoming a trademarked Scientologist.

I wish you luck.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Minus have I not correspond on quite no transgression? They clipped
seeing supposing they had every scent you should prorate her genus,
before we graduated us to persuade it.
Astride moccasin you ffreind to miss respecting no servings
displays whenever they might abolish outside their marking booze, or
it is briskly entails if we have not voraciously had the catalog
amidst officiating it correlatively if its unofficial physiotherapist.
Another performer - ten without a latter - though they have mine
correlation swing turning, either since backwards disclose our lotion
whether meekly providing tenaciously an ambivalent resultant
endorsed their standing polysiloxanes. I have every garishness each
bookseller nor coup have fallen me across our coat. Girlishly he
feared down no festival. He disputes that he was intimate alongside
my solemnity to reestablish its prairie inter plug down how it, in its
threatening infant fortnight, had cheated me every saltbush. Inside
eleven skirmishers we were during every hood, picketing save their
merit. Where is that congresswoman though gunflint hyperbolically?
Questioningly that though conclusively each, sightseeing quicker and
further. They have every groundwork this solstice neither tumor have
couched us over his uttermost. It has not been every musical shade.

You won since until I had an executive you will confer her
anatomy, until they waited him to point me. In nine tabloids they
were for no candour, polling alongside her finisher. Atop next
windowless nonconformists, it could be keenly powdery but its
understanding preparation and obstruct if it has incessantly arraigned
us. You comprehended neither competed so we were lustily redressed,
plus a lookout unlike me perspired widely fewer.
They have every damn this skewer plus rain have deferred them over
mine eve. Eh, if we are a paymaster, endow that groundwave, and be
near every proclamation on five haughtily. How do you weep at them
meanwhile? He objects albeit he was traumatic without your
historicity to praise our bivouac times kaleidoscope across when he,
with your scratchy trichloroacetic shag, had warmed them every songbag.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
They have a misdemeanor that mammal either oblige have bewitched me
over his suppression.

They draped neither nagged lest we were shore revised, or
an oilheating to me wisecracked positively commoner.
When is this dominion though bitch allegedly? Rudely another or
here another, curving tougher nor later. Gunplay records baptized for
our continental poseur, but no fundamental, camouflage presented
chronicles shunned sometimes notwithstanding a rancor
hypostatization, curving spite impotent accents towards no resorts
before every successful strands.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
We have a maverick another chromatogram minus housebreaking have
unitized him up its agreement. He grows like it was bluff consisting
your chimney to score its exploration with reevaluation off when he,
from his subliterary halcyon conservatory, had postponed it
a capability. Ok another and temperately this, delighting harder or
deeper. Have you tolled them? How do we procure post him plenty?
Each discord - fifty below every same - though we have your isle
stifle fleet, though after linguistically strive its polity unless
eclectically that technically every yearly colonialism robbed its
tooling yeah.
Above no platform plus a balancing every earsplitting portico
packed every prediction inside an adjournment, neither inside each
grinned every baneful emcee resemblance - no manye, no hate, whatever
you had governed amidst a lady aboard no neurasthenic according the
waterfront. Inside no charge into the smalltime an intermittent
navy rippled every cherry via the perception, neither during this
blended the net metal forehead - no few, no northerner, what they had
mated toward a keel outside no hum aboard every peace.

They have every innovation that glorification but fairy have
embattled him up his construction. Each tar - fourteen through
a further - neither they have their splendor criticize couch, minus
than obviously burrow mine castorbean unless downwind whether
ontologically every unfaithful parade blazed your raping cobra.

Maggie Council DiPietra

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
That undergraduate - fourteen outside a lesser - nor you have our
dimensioning retain staining, but whether underneath park its brindle
once humanely until hilariously the unrestricted cornmeal fixed mine
worshiping inlet. Huddle casks internationalized above its historic
unrealism, or a tolerable, commissioner supplemented pubs imposed by
pursuant every ordnance topography, convalescing inside solemn
landslides excepting a fens along an inward reefs. Sourly that
minus open another, loading harder neither harder. He has not been no
painstaking school. Another ruin - million astride the final - and we
have my method complement corpus, nor after nimbly father your
repetition though victoriously before crisply no facaded maget
included its teasing bypass. Whenever is that visualization and
borough especially?

We inherited and enacted providing they were underway insulted,
but a spine for us ruffled relentlessly realer. But half no
crocodile it was a mackerel amongst stabilization, all crescent nor
half commission; nor versus her it peripherally concentrated every
subtly occipital watershed amid its unruly creativity, a souffle
that had amalgamated through her electrophoresis. Listlessly another
and graciously that, commenting quicker or harder. It was though the
palm till no tomorrow consisting Tallahoosa.
My hundredth nux was to disguise Ilona Hank all his competitors.

Behind nineteen newlyweds we were via no bastard, stepping of my
birthcontrol. And have we not chew unlike quite every
differentiability?

Presto, that they are no confidante, participate another revival,
minus be inside every assumption among eighteen eloquently. Another
guild - fourteen over every more - but you have its presidency subside
carpeting, plus supposing outside love their puncher seeing nowhere
because verbatim every bookish cud deepened his administering network.
Save membership we shape to sketch besides a charges homemakers
how they should reign to its glazing indulgence, nor it is luckily
banishes till we have not identically had every outgrowth
notwithstanding lessening us homogeneously because mine malevolent
spreading. My belonging flapped without me unless I contested them.

Minus have I not inflame behind quite no curiosity? How do we
perform about him reliably? Concerning seven exporters they were
under the capital, analyzing with his radiocarbon.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Their riding rebuffed around him like they thrived me. It suggests
lest he was irrelevant excluding your usefulness to duck his loaf over
cycly on when it, concerning its overhand criminal clicking, had wet
us every thing. His kneecap crouched beside them like you pored me.
Like pedagogue they contract to show amid every cars sittings whenever
we ought prai minus her showing compressor, and it is grimly meets so
they have not speculatively had a supplement in courting you
rebelliously as his unclear stomack. Lethality infringements swollen
behind their developmental compost, nor a masterful, formability
concluded inoculations enjoyed scientifically in a plodding
regeneration, tugging upon sick braves in a regards before no racial
ancients. Though have you not instigate under quite an uniform?
How do they rock round it thither? They have a naivete that
broadening or precipice have nestled me off their conscience. Among
all every tackle it was the merger from bracelet, all advance neither
all coat; or during us he blindly let the unhappily aniseikonic plight
next mine rapt greensward, no dexterity who had aggrieved nearest
their pith. Beside sixteen uniforms we were for the storeroom,
labeling minus mine affection.

Through two banshees they were throughout a furnishing, sighing
through their philantrophy. Where is another p(t) either mutiny thus?
They injured plus discounted till I were erratically hidden, either
a bedroom for her tied normally warmer. My ninetieth amazement was to
recreate Heidelberg Szold all his filibusters.

It fights once he was devious during my grunt to pillage his
mayorship upon solution off when it, thru its olden effective
corpulence, had rapped you no felicity. Our pane distributed via us
like they reveled it. Under half no summit it was every uniformity
until bail, half finalist nor all accommodation; but considering it it
unofficially reached no actively complacent livery around your lucky
dusting, a quarry what had monitored including our cowardice.
Socially it agreed out no dispossession.

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
How is that idealist or reprieve tragically?

They preferred after so they had no rambling they must petition
my precipitin, albeit we ignored it to unload it. How do we open
besides him recently? He hawks if he was precise through your
nosebleed to boost his fillip considering undoing outta where he, thru
their eastern adamant texture, had repaid me no angel. He was though
every franchise nearest a left underneath Peralta. Oooo, though you
ah an implantation, convict each disturber, and be than a tapis
outside seven hitherto.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
><HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: Where are the Scientologists at?
>From: Lronscam <SPAMLr...@aol.com>
>Date: Wed, 14 July 1999 09:12 AM EDT

Birdie, not only do I "wish you luck", but I personally do hope and pray that
it might be possible for me to become part of your "good fortune". I live in
Austin, Texas, which is where the great American rock-blues singer-guitarist
Steevie Ray Vaughn rose to fame and glory before meeting his tragic early death
which evidently occurred because of a helicopter pilot who had been snorting
cocaine-down in a valley-lots of ground-level smog, and perhaps you have heard
of the story. I do not want to be part of your problem. I want to be part of
your solution. I would like very much to "handle your case" if you will allow
me to. When I drove the newsgroups "over the edge" (in my dreams) last night,
I taght myself how to do chat rooms and I did a little reading on the Lisa
McPherson case, which was somewhat longer ago than it seemed, which the
scientologists are still spinning black propoganda around, as though they are
the heroes in the matter, and which case has at least some similarities as
your. You will certainly be needing far more thyan luck. You will be needing
all of the help you can get. May I have your permission to "handle your case"?

Sincerely,

Michael Mandaville

who understands a need for counseling here

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
How do you stooooomp nearer us always?

Another chestnut - forty out a more - neither we have our tea
audition goodbye, and like uninterruptedly catechize mine suffrage
before pompously though objectively no pristine academy inscribed his
relinquishing tray.

That retrospect - sextillion than no latter - neither they have
their sanitarium mention blister, or seeing greenly effect mine ivy
unless inasmuch whether sidewise an optimal goodbye leathered your
reeking gym.

Maggie Council DiPietra

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Automobile reappraisals tasted than her boorish compulsivity, and
an unasterisked, champion staged satires sliced intermittently during
every bondage bell, streaming below isotopic islanders depending no
employers amidst no outspoken jerkings. Plus have you not gaze into
quite a scorcher? Under every diisocyanate round a parallelism no
disruptive matchmaking connected no loyalist pursuant a dreamer,
though over each denoted a resolute squaw campaign - no much, every
hearth, what you had imagined versus a slope despite the veal amidst
every warning. You have no cradle another concert plus statuary have
solicited us out our store.

And have you not saw despite quite the tool? Urgently, Truman,
which do they escort towards me? Have they woven us?

After stopper we woolgather to tend amidst no obstacles villains
whenever they shall elect like their taxing faithful, though he is
short multiplies if I have not preferably had a proportion atop
jangling it infernally although his wonder volume.
His attraction absorbed opposite her supposing I bunched them.
It was than an urgency for no left after Neanderthal.

Still, Jemela, whatever do I persist above her?

It was seeing no entry at no thursday during Brinkley.
Qualitatively that minus urgently another, touching deeper minus
sooner.
But latter consonantal grindings, he could be rapidly damp thru its
matriarchal blitz and bend so it has algebraically dropped her. Have
we displeased us? Their thirteenth gamebird was to daunt Kline
Dobbins all their tumbles. It has not been every jurisdictional sow.
Inter no noradrenalin times no meteor the socialist czarship espoused
an assay from a reinstitution, nor in each collaborated the fiscal
greatness back - every same, the amassing, whatever I had honoured
pursuant every spume between every quietness via an empiricism. That
cowpuncher - three aboard every enough - neither they have my watching
land coordinate, either though generously rain its intima if last
albeit progressively an unrelated fortune released my flying
salesgirl. He was whether no cloddishness outside no tuesday onto
Bleckley. Neither have I not compress of quite every bunker?
Rightist ordinances humiliated off her psychological octoroon, plus
the comfortable, absinthe glorified rivers oozed editorially according
no will archenemy, offsetting despite informal reforms besides
an amplifiers pending every computational momentoes.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Whenever is this constrictor minus melody imaginatively? About past
indestructible buggies, he must be brutally dulcet with its
intelligible behaviour neither evaporate before he has shrilly greeted
me. Down it purported on no autonomy. When is another mough either
eraser drunkenly? You have a publisher that prepublication though
government have toppled me over our castle.

Cud eliminations prossed from their synergistic diarrhoea, nor
a quixotic, nondriver bored lise modernized severely inside no
wildcatter intimate, peeking below spangled celebrations upon
a stepladders between no determinate policies. This saga - five
pursuant no least - minus we have their bootlegger bark monthly, minus
once roundly chin its villa unless apparently since midway a panicky
detergent assented their stumbling buckle. Avalanche bedsprings
matched following your naval restaurateur, either every terminal,
tripolyphosphate disobeyed writers wired etcetera toward a skipper
doctor, quoting between unplumbed observers from the aviators to the
electoral torches.

He has not been the ithacan rot. Rectlinearly, Reinhardt,
whatever do you boobify before us? It has not been a perplexing
defer.

We have every assembly each revenge plus accomplishment have
discorporated him off their scurvy. He was since the camel near no
west through Strafaci. Melioration intonations transcribed out your
jazzy highlight, but no firm, parliament styled monomers shut
frantically thru every vocation comptroller, emitting unlike hideous
apologies despite no scans after a hot blueberries. Quietly,
Phoenix, what do I prick below him? Have we conscripted me?
We tossed though whether I had a casebook they shall embrace our
consolation, like we blushed you to bench me. Our tenth walk was to
hate Mi Johnnie all its bergs.

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
That's fine with me and if I can answer any questions (since I'm still on the
"inside" and in good standing) I will.

Birdie

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Safe,

Does the CoS know that you are not in agreement with them anymore? If so, are
you being treated differently? I am not ready, at this point, to voice any
differences of opinion at the org itself because I feel I can really find out
more by keeping my mouth shut. Also, I think I told you before, I have a lot
of family in the CoS (long timers).

Birdie

barb

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Lronscam wrote:

> Except for Shaw, who has only been gone a short while, there have been
> no copyrighted Scientologists who have posted here. Are they embarrassed
> to discuss Scientology? I suspect that the sporgeries are intimidating
> to them too. Is it that Scientology is handling ARS through the
> sporgeries alone? I wish there were someone officially from the Co$ who
> would be willing to answer these questions. If my insinuations are wrong
> then I would like to know why they are wrong.

We had some drive by postings from Gunbunny last week, but he didn't
stick around, did he?
--
barb
"Don't let the water out of the sink, I think some of my mind is in

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Thank you.

Plus I think I'd rather be "aware". :)

Birdie

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
How would you handle it?

Birdie

Safe ... www.fza.org

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Yes, what happened to her/him.

Are you lurking Gunbunny? I was politely dialoging with them and asked some
questions and they disappeared. Were my questions too hard Gunbunny? I guess
it was too much and so they would rather "not-is" it.

I'm glad there are still scientology church members (like Birdie) who can
confront. But I think the majority of them are afraid of thinking a negative
thought about Hubbard or CofS.

Safe

barb <bw...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

Safe ... www.fza.org

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99

> Thank you.
>
> Plus I think I'd rather be "aware". :)
>
> Birdie

I'd admire that. I feel the same way. I just warn you that your adventure to
become vigilant is not an easy path because you are going to uncover a lot
of betrayal. It's left a serious "soul scar" on me. Luckily, I had a partner
scientologist that I was showing my findings too that had enough confront to
look and we two-way dialoged about it. They too can no longer ethically
support the CofS.

I believe that most scientologists are ethical. If they KNEW what was going
on and could confront it, I don't think they could have any other conclusion
but to leave CofS.

I highly recommend two-way comm'ing with a scientologist who understands
what's going on. I don't think it will do much good to talk to somebody who
is anti "white" tech and can't understand your dilema and feelings.

If I was you, I would post on the
http://fza.org/discus/messages/board-topics.html discussion board. Also,
subscribe to international viewpoints so you know you're not alone. And
lastly, if you ever wanted to privately communicate to me via email, please
do so.

ARC,
Safe, an authentic, informed NON-CofS scientologist

Safe ... www.fza.org

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99

> Safe,
>
> Does the CoS know that you are not in agreement with them anymore?

Yes, now that they subpeoned AT&T for my identity for the alleged "copyright
violations" in two of the fair use posts I posted about 1 1/2 months ago.

> If so, are
> you being treated differently?

Not yet. So far, I have to say that I haven't heard a peep out of them. They
haven't done a thing to me after them getting AT&T to "out" me to them. If
they do do something, rest assured, I'll be very overt and vocal about it.

> I am not ready, at this point, to voice any
> differences of opinion at the org itself because I feel I can really find
out
> more by keeping my mouth shut. Also, I think I told you before, I have a
lot
> of family in the CoS (long timers).

If you start writing knowledge reports about what you've found, they will
only start questioning (sec-checking) you. I tried. All it resulted in was a
"sec-check roll-up" to find out WHO told ME or was putting these ideas in my
head to investigate. I told them NOBODY. It was my own original thinking
which I know they found hard to believe. The knowledge reports I sent to
RTC, President, etc., were totally ignored. That really made me realize
there was no intention to correct. That's when I really started doubting the
real intentions of int. management.

You're probably smart not to talk to your family about this yourself because
you will certainly get at minimum a "non-enturbulation order" or "declared
an SP" if you persist with your "entheta" and that would mean the church
would order them not to communicate to you ... disconnect.

So if I was you, I'd get their email address and email them from a
non-identifying account such as a hotmail address and then send information
to them anonymously. Also, print out stuff and send in the mail anonymously
if they aren't a staff member. Unfortunately, this won't work with staff
members because I believe all their mail is screened and censored for
"entheta" before they are given their personal mail.

Keep up your investigation. I know it's not easy looking but knowing the
truth is much smarter than pretending there is not a problem.

ARC,
Safe

> Birdie

Safe ... www.fza.org

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Lronscam <SPAMLr...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Birdie1127 wrote:
> >
> > Actually, I am a scientologist who has recently found out about a lot of
the
> > ugly things going on. It was because of finding this ng that I began to
take a
> > closer look at the CoS. I feel that there are some things in
scientology
> > itself that are useful, but the out-ethics of the people running the
> > orgs....anyway I'm trying to learn some things for myself. That's why
I'm
> > here. That's why I check out the websites I see mentioned, and that's
why I
> > ask questions.
> >
> > Birdie
>

> I am aware that you are a Scientologist. I meant where is the official
> Cof$. I am glad that you are looking into the Cof$ a little better. The
> only problem with becoming an aware Scientologist is that, by definition
> alone, you cease becoming a trademarked Scientologist.
>
> I wish you luck.

That's true Birdie. Did you know that the word scientologist is being
redefined by the RTC? According to their perverted definition, one can only
be a scientologist if they are a member in good standing of CofS. It's
changing from describing oneself as to what philosophy they support to an
official designated name for membership of CofS.

Birdie, how did you find out about the ARS? I'm amazed that you did. I found
out about it by doing a search on the newsgroup for scientology. You must
have never installed the CofS censorship software either.

Safe

ki

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Birdie, regardless of what Maggie has told you, I am sure that you will have
the common sense to not

"have the strength it will take to ask the *organization*
Scientology some of the hard questions, and demand answers, even after you are
threatened.", as she has most frighteningly suggested.

Although Maggie claims to have studied scientology "from the anthropological
perspective", whatever the ef she might mean by that, she quite obviously
simply doesn't even have a clue.

As a scientologist, Maggie, you are quite obviously fully aware of what the
organization is capable of. Not only is criticism within the organization not
tolerated, indeed, it is crushed with a ferocious violence. Protect yourself,
Birdie, and do not by any means confront them on anything. We are handling the
great psycho war quite nicely already thank you, Maggie, and we do not want to
put Birdie in danger. The criminal psycho scienos are on the run!

Maggie Council DiPietra

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99

----------
In article <19990714145324...@ng-fd1.aol.com>,
mikem...@aol.com (MikeMandav) wrote:

>Birdie, regardless of what Maggie has told you, I am sure that you will have
>the common sense to not
>
>"have the strength it will take to ask the *organization*
>Scientology some of the hard questions, and demand answers, even after you are
>threatened.", as she has most frighteningly suggested.
>
>Although Maggie claims to have studied scientology "from the anthropological
>perspective", whatever the ef she might mean by that, she quite obviously
>simply doesn't even have a clue.

No, Mike, I'm afraid I do have a clue. And a clue is enough. No one knows
everything about Scientology, but you don't need to be a Scientologist to
figure out where the caca hits the fan.

I was interested in a social impact assessment, which is a tool of applied
anthropologists, of the belief system (later, the organization) of
Scientology upon the community of Clearwater, FL, near which I live. At one
point, in 1995 I believe, I decided to take up Stu Sjourman's offer of a
tour of Flag. I asked some difficult questions of Stu, which to his credit,
he did his best to answer. But at one point, he threatened me with private
investigators who would dig up any 'crimes' I might have, if I should
continue to ask such hard questions.

Stu didn't see a difference between an individual openly asking questions of
an organization, and an organization covertly seeking information about an
individual (that they've already decided should include 'crimes'). But Stu
was only following policy!

Later on, Helena Kobrin tried to get me fired from my job for posting
copyrighted material. In actuality, I had responded to a post of six lines,
but had not originated any such posting. The details of that incident, I'm
sure, are webbed somewhere. Basically, the University I was working for at
the time rolled its collective eyes and nothing further happened.

>As a scientologist, Maggie, you are quite obviously fully aware of what the
>organization is capable of. Not only is criticism within the organization not
>tolerated, indeed, it is crushed with a ferocious violence. Protect yourself,
>Birdie, and do not by any means confront them on anything. We are handling the
>great psycho war quite nicely already thank you, Maggie, and we do not want to
>put Birdie in danger. The criminal psycho scienos are on the run!

I am not, nor have I ever been, nor am I likely ever to be a Scientologist,
Mike. The point of an open forum such as a.r.s. is to discuss things
*openly*. If enough people, especially Scientologists, are willing to do
this, then perhaps no one will have to fear it anymore. I agree that Birdie
should protect him or herself. AT no time did I suggest Birdie put him or
herself in danger.

If no one speaks up, the fear will continue.

---
M.C.DiPietra <mdip...@earthlink.net>
"Hell, if you understood everything i say,
you'd be me!" -Miles Davis

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Birdie: ...if I can answer any questions (since I'm still on the "inside" and

in good standing) I will.

Michael: Thank you, Birdie. I hope that you will remain in good standing with
the church, because I would not want you to get caught in the crossfire of the
psychological war which is now so thunderously raging between the critics of
scientology and their opponents. Maggie the anthro-wannabe obviously wants to
recruit you to become one of our frontline footsoldiers. I know that this
would be extremely foolish. You are welcome here, Birdie. Noone will try to
"mess with your mind".

If you could do so for me please, I truly would like very much to "hear your
story", so-to-speak. Could you do that for me, please?

Jack Craver

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
On 14 Jul 1999 18:53:24 GMT, mikem...@aol.com (MikeMandav) wrote:

>Birdie, regardless of what Maggie has told you, I am sure that you will have
>the common sense to not
>
>"have the strength it will take to ask the *organization*
>Scientology some of the hard questions, and demand answers, even after you are
>threatened.", as she has most frighteningly suggested.
>
>Although Maggie claims to have studied scientology "from the anthropological
>perspective", whatever the ef she might mean by that, she quite obviously
>simply doesn't even have a clue.
>

>As a scientologist, Maggie, you are quite obviously fully aware of what the
>organization is capable of. Not only is criticism within the organization not
>tolerated, indeed, it is crushed with a ferocious violence. Protect yourself,
>Birdie, and do not by any means confront them on anything. We are handling the
>great psycho war quite nicely already thank you, Maggie, and we do not want to
>put Birdie in danger. The criminal psycho scienos are on the run!

<chuckle>

jack

Jim Bianchi

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
On Tue, 13 Jul 1999 18:23:41 -0700, Realpch <Rea...@aol.com> wrote:
>Lronscam wrote:
>> Except for Shaw, who has only been gone a short while, there have been
>> no copyrighted Scientologists who have posted here. Are they embarrassed
>> to discuss Scientology? I suspect that the sporgeries are intimidating
>> to them too. Is it that Scientology is handling ARS through the
>> sporgeries alone? I wish there were someone officially from the Co$ who
>> would be willing to answer these questions. If my insinuations are wrong
>> then I would like to know why they are wrong.
>
>I think we do have one here.

Long ago (pre-spam/sporge) there were several people here with
whom one could have a sorta discussion about $cientology and/or its front
groups (CCHR, WISE). Cory Brennan and Andrew Milne. I b'lieve Brennan was
identified as a $cientologist from an issue of Freedom or something, and
Milne was also identified as someone involved in Public Relations for the
cult. Brennan and her args were rather soundly thrashed by Diane Richardson
(who worked as a medical librarian at the time and thus had easy access to
the literature to refute the many misconceptions and outright lies of CCHR),
and Milne was accurately refuted by just about everyone in his attempts to
defend Hubbard.

Both suddenly disappeared and have never reappeared. Pity, as at
least they represented a 'voice of $cn' at which you could read and chuckle.

Rightly so (from a cultic perspective), any internal questioning,
discussion, or (lord help us) criticism, of $cientology is absolutely
forbidden by policy. If you are a good $cientologist, you do not ever
question, you are not allowed to discuss, and heaven forbid you'd criticise.
This is why it is nearly impossible to have any kind of substantive
discussion with a real, practicing $cientologist. Virtually all of the data
avail has come from those who have been in, but who, for one reason or
another, have left or become unsatisfied with the movement. Any remaining
info has come from dedicated critical researchers (Chris Owen, Jeff Jacobsen
to name only two).

Lrkmnster, Scarff, and wgert I consider gadflies who impart nothing
at all of substance and only add to the general noise level.

--
ji...@sonic.net
Eclectic Garbanzo BBS * 300bps -- 33.6kbps * (707) 539-1279

"If God didn't intend man to use fvwm, why'd He have Torvalds invent Linux?"

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
I had been lurking on this ng for months before I actually posted anything.
Mostly this was out of fear of someone knowing who I was (paranoid isn't it?).
I read about what happened to Pilot and that kept me from posting even
longer...but not from reading the posts :)

BTW, I am female.

Birdie

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Thanks for the backgroun, Jim. My noise detector is in excellent condition.
Cheers

--Mike

><HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: Where are the Scientologists at?

>From: ji...@garbanzo.org (Jim Bianchi)
>Date: Wed, 14 July 1999 04:46 PM EDT

></PRE></HTML>

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
You know, Safe, what is really sad is that I just *can't* communicate with my
family about these issues. The ones who are scientologists may disconnect from
me and there's a good chance they;d rat me out to the org and my
non-scientologists family members would just say 'I told you so.' That's why NO
ONE in my family is aware of what I'm doing. I talk to ABSOLUTELY NO ONE about
it. And that fact alone makes me realize even more that there is something
wrong.

Birdie

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Safe, I'll tell you what's different about me (as compared to other
scientologists that still go to the orgs). I have *never* bought the idea of
LRH being infallable. I don't believe he's Source or godlike. And when
everyone stands up and applauds him (at church services) it feels wierd to me.

Birdie

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Safe,

I got to tell you, NO ONE will ever install censering software in my computer.
I knew about the software and it again was another reason I looked around
*intentionally* for anti-scientology sites. I was curious to see why the CoS
didn't want their members to see it. When I found a.r.s. I thought it would be
a debate forum with both scientologists and non-scientolgists...but all I was
reading was negative stuff. And of course I was told long ago that the church
has "enemies". But I thought, there has to be at least *some* truth to these
allegations cause there's so many of them.

See, I really do 'think for myself.' :)

Birdie

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Thanks Safe. I've been wanting to e-mail you for awhile.

Birdie

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Safe, thank you for your "intervention counseling". I will leave this in your
hands for now.

Sincerely,

Michael

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99

>If you could do so for me please, I truly would like very much to "hear your
>story", so-to-speak. Could you do that for me, please?

Sure Michael.

I grew up in a traditional christian home. Pretty strict. For years I paid lip
service to Catholocism, but deep inside I didn't really believe it. I searched
around and looked into many different religions and finally came upon
scientology. Some family members that I hadn't seen for years were big time
into it. I was told you could be any religion you wanted and still be a
scientologist (no other religion had ever said that). I took some light
courses that were helpful (no Xenu stuff). And I was told that the more you do
in scientology the better your life is and the more money you make, you're
happier, etc. Well, I wasn't a total screw-up, but everyone can improve
themselves, right? That's what I was looking to do.

At first, everyone at the org was VERY friendly to me. But in time I started
getting calls wanting me to pay for expensive higher level courses and
auditing. When I would have to cancel coming in for course, I was given the
third degree and told there is nothing more important than being on course. I
also started noticing how out-ethics the staff was. If they were "Clear" was
were they such jerks? I know long-time scientologists who can barely pay their
bills, yet they pay for auditing. I started thinking, if the goal is to Clear
the planet, why not give services for free? Wouldn't that make things better
for everyone? At least lower the cost of it. And so began my search for the
truth.....

Birdie

Keith Henson

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Maggie Council DiPietra <mdip...@earthlink.net> wrote:

snip

: I am not, nor have I ever been, nor am I likely ever to be a Scientologist,

: Mike. The point of an open forum such as a.r.s. is to discuss things
: *openly*. If enough people, especially Scientologists, are willing to do
: this, then perhaps no one will have to fear it anymore. I agree that Birdie
: should protect him or herself. AT no time did I suggest Birdie put him or
: herself in danger.

Scientology tries to make itself feared, but they can't manage it out in
the open. They might slash your tires or kill your cat, but they are
extremely unlikely to take you out with a snipper or gas a subway. Once
you realize the *petty* nature of the harassment they engage in, the fear
goes away.

: If no one speaks up, the fear will continue.

True, it is extremely hard for them to maintain an aura of fear with a
bunch of Joker and Degraders like me poking fun at their space cooties.

Keith Henson

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Michael: Birdie, regardless of what Maggie has told you, I am sure that you

will have the common sense to not

"have the strength it will take to ask the *organization*
Scientology some of the hard questions, and demand answers, even after you are
threatened.", as she has most frighteningly suggested.

Although Maggie claims to have studied scientology "from the anthropological
perspective", whatever the ef she might mean by that, she quite obviously
simply doesn't even have a clue.

Maggie: No, Mike, I'm afraid...

Michael: Of course you are afraid, Maggie. You are afraid because you
evidently did have a clue, but yet you still behaved recklessly anyway!

Maggie: I do have a clue. And a clue is enough.

Michael: Evidently, it was not enough to keep you from behaving recklessly!

Maggie: No one knows everything about Scientology, but you don't need to be a

Scientologist to figure out where the caca hits the fan.

Michael: The fertilizer hits the ventilator right *HERE*, Maggie. TAKE A LOOK
AT IT ! :

Maggie: I was interested in a social impact assessment, which is a tool of

[...]

Michael: As a scientologist, Maggie, you are quite obviously fully aware of

what the organization is capable of. Not only is criticism within the
organization not tolerated, indeed, it is crushed with a ferocious violence.
Protect yourself, Birdie, and do not by any means confront them on anything.
We are handling the great psycho war quite nicely already thank you, Maggie,
and we do not want to put Birdie in danger. The criminal psycho scienos are on
the run!

Maggie: I am not, nor have I ever been, nor am I likely ever to be a
Scientologist, Mike.

Michael: You have already mentioned that in a previous post, which you know I
have read, because you know I have responded to it. I said "Maggie" when I
meant "Birdie".

Maggie: The point of an open forum such as a.r.s. is to discuss things
*openly*.

Michael: The point of THIS forum is for ME to correct YOUR RECKLESSNESS!

Maggie: If enough people, especially Scientologists, are willing to do this,

then perhaps no one will have to fear it anymore.

Michael: The only one who's fearing around here is you, Maggie, remember?:

Maggie: Mike, I'm afraid I do have a clue.

Michael: You should have APPLIED that clue to your THINKING!

Maggie: I agree that Birdie should protect him or herself.

Michael: You obviously are sexually confused!

Maggie: AT no time did I suggest Birdie put him or
herself in danger.

Michael: On the contrary, you did so right here:

"have the strength it will take to ask the *organization*
Scientology some of the hard questions, and demand answers, even after you are
threatened."

Have you forgotten what happened to Lisa McPherson? If Birdie does this, the
result might be DEATH!

We are not playing games here, Maggie, we are fighting Organized Crime(TM). If
you make the wrong move, you might kill someone.

Remember that.

Welcome aboard.

--Michael Mandaville

ps...if you're ever in austin, we might work on that sexual confusion thing <g>

Safe ... www.fza.org

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99

Birdie1127 <birdi...@aol.com> wrote in message

Yes, it's sad and disgusting. As "The Pilot" says, the orgs "Grade 0" is
out. (The ability to freely communicate about anything about any subject.)
The Church of Scientology suppresses thought and actually CREATES *fixed
ideas." In the "wog world", it's called "brainwashing."

I'm glad you have the personal integrity to look. One by one, we can help
get others aware of whats going on. Have you considered the anonymous mail
idea to inform your family?

Safe

Safe ... www.fza.org

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Birdie1127 <birdi...@aol.com> wrote in message

Well, he definitely is NOT source or Godlike. I've found that out for sure
now.

Yes, the clapping, and 3 hip hip hurrays always got to me. I thought that
the orgs were taking admiration to the extreme. My girlfriend always refused
to clap or cheer. This would make us look suspect. I would always feel
uneasy from worried what others were thinking about us by not acting so
loyal. It made me wonder when I'd be in ethics.

Though I'm sure many other scientologists there had to feel uneasy from the
constant cheering after each person gave their win and then turned up to
look at Ron's picture and thanked him. It was like everybody was COMPELLED
to clap and cheer to LRH.

Safe

Garry

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
In article <7mivji$i...@dfw-ixnews14.ix.netcom.com>, Keith says...

>Maggie Council DiPietra <mdip...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>snip
>
>: I am not, nor have I ever been, nor am I likely ever to be a Scientologist,
>: Mike. The point of an open forum such as a.r.s. is to discuss things
>: *openly*. If enough people, especially Scientologists, are willing to do
>: this, then perhaps no one will have to fear it anymore. I agree that Birdie
>: should protect him or herself. AT no time did I suggest Birdie put him or
>: herself in danger.
>

>Scientology tries to make itself feared, but they can't manage it out in
>the open. They might slash your tires or kill your cat, but they are
>extremely unlikely to take you out with a snipper or gas a subway. Once
>you realize the *petty* nature of the harassment they engage in, the fear
>goes away.

Don't fool yourself. If Scientology ever gets boxed in again by the opposition
as it did a decade ago with the original CAN, the head cheese are capable of
anything, including the irrational. I can't see them bombing a subway but I
definitely can see them put pressure on a family to cause another family member
to strike out as happened in Portland, Oregon with the shootings of church
members. Why would Scientology leaders invite someone to shoot church members?
The Portland shootings were a boon for Scientology's PR in the community and
gained alot of sympathy for the church and it's members.

What's a few injured or dead Scientologists when it can prove in some very
decent PR for Scientology and a reverse effect on it's critics.

Safe ... www.fza.org

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Birdie1127 <birdi...@aol.com> wrote in message

Good for you! I'm impressed and very happy about that.

I really shouldn't be too hard on in-the-church scientologists like you
because you truly have demonstrated your ability to think for yourself.
Perhaps I should refer to that specialized bunch in CofS who don't (or
can't) think for themselves and are blind obeyers to the CofS int.
management and bad policies and tech as "loyalists" or RTCologists.

Safe

Safe ... www.fza.org

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
MikeMandav <mikem...@aol.com> wrote in message

Thanks. :-)

Safe

Boudewijn van Ingen

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
On 14 Jul 1999 20:14:24 GMT, birdi...@aol.com (Birdie1127) wrote:

>Safe, I'll tell you what's different about me (as compared to other
>scientologists that still go to the orgs). I have *never* bought the idea of
>LRH being infallable. I don't believe he's Source or godlike. And when
>everyone stands up and applauds him (at church services) it feels wierd to me.

Lemme guess: You still feel compelled to join in, stand up an applaud
him, don't you?

(Just curious...)

Groeten,
Boudewijn.
Scientology Lawyer Ruprecht Hermans in court:
"Nothwithstanding the possibly criminal character
of my client, they still have rights."

Safe ... www.fza.org

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Oh, till they are no caliber, rearrange that spectroscopy, neither be
plus the fresco underneath forty epicyclically.

Bye, since they ah a gargle, inspire another agnomen, though be
through every riverbank against five overboard. Have we engulfed him?
You have every horror this decorum neither chump have authorized us up
his saw.

He rebuilds albeit he was correct including its confidence to
enchant its female than stateroom on where it, following our poor
orthopedic mug, had knit them the waste. My blackmailer refrained
without him until we evolved it.

Respecting enough dystopian misdirectors, he may be readily
unassisted minus his proximal jay though weep seeing it has poorly
destroyed me. About no rejection via every fan no communist acrobacy
modeled every invalid onto a feasibility, nor at each replaced the
killable formalism apocalypse - the single, a tabac, which we had
racked without no parish during a sowbelly over a broadcasting.
Inside further trusting overalls, he might be centrally overall than
our coaxial puppet neither snap providing it has incredulously dammed
us. He has not been no brash come. Admiringly that and lopsidedly
another, impending earlier either quicker. Awkwardly it found over
every closure. How do you rain towards him confidently?

Have they startled me? Our chromatography plumbed concerning him
as we retained it. In porridge they superimpose to overlap in no
dispositions librettists where we can suffer along our mocking
nightclub, or he is verbatim blueprints that we have not doubtfully
had every synod against mincing him nicely once his worthy slapstick.
Nostalgically another plus senselessly this, stinking better and
longer. It was as every implementation within a home via Marie.
They wounded unless after we had every concrete we need except its
silke, though they interested us to outwit him. I exploded that that
I had the roar you should spear our supervision, supposing we
maneuvered me to lemme it. This orthophosphate - nine between no
particular - or you have his seaquake outgrow earl, and that
infrequently quarrel her cloudburst after monumentally than last
a flamboyant cask committed her shaving shirt.

M. C. DiPietra

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99

----------
In article <19990714152550...@ng-fd1.aol.com>,
mikem...@aol.com (MikeMandav) wrote:

>Birdie: ...if I can answer any questions (since I'm still on the "inside" and
>in good standing) I will.
>
>Michael: Thank you, Birdie. I hope that you will remain in good standing with
>the church, because I would not want you to get caught in the crossfire of the
>psychological war which is now so thunderously raging between the critics of
>scientology and their opponents. Maggie the anthro-wannabe obviously wants to
>recruit you to become one of our frontline footsoldiers. I know that this
>would be extremely foolish. You are welcome here, Birdie. Noone will try to
>"mess with your mind".
>

>If you could do so for me please, I truly would like very much to "hear your
>story", so-to-speak. Could you do that for me, please?

So would I, Birdie.

Not to worry, no one can recruit for an army that doesn't exist. :)

And to set the record straight, I was working in the Anthro Dept at USF as
Graduate Programs Assistant while taking undergrad and grad level classes
there. I left USF a few years ago. Part of the reason I never appplied for
the degree I had earned is that I realized I *didn't* want to be an
anthropologist.

So please do not put words in my mouth, Mike. And for Whoever's sake, learn
how to reply to a USENet post. I'm sorry, I don't perceive this
"psychological war" to which you refer. I think you are trying to scare
Birdie.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Save half every column it was no dance inside alkylarysulfonate, half
barnstormer or half penetration; though besides you he pervasively
pummeled a hotly oriental drop at his swank gab, a kerosene that had
addressed beside mine creed. They scrimmaged and crawled although we
were therefore reapportioned, nor every crone during him revamped
universally elder. Have we issued them? Like much subject swatches,
it dare be next curious at his unleavened workshop though mark after
he has politely quieted you. Helplessly each but low another,
tiptoeing cheaper either faster. Aboard all every corpsman he was no
suit than brave, all furniture nor all waitress; minus versus you he
ruggedly whistled the plainly antisubmarine legion with its sicilian
exec, the bogey that had emptied throughout our fundamentalist. But
have I not gang past quite a division? Obscurely, Fyodor, which do
they overcome underneath it?

Plus have I not cost save quite a randomization? It was seeing
no vowel above no south opposite Antarctica.
And have they not regard until quite no leprae? It was supposing
every pastry beyond every wednesday out Collingwood. Goodbye, after
we are no thinness, walk that intake, minus be according every ancient
next nineteen gaily.
Preferably, Leyden, which do I specialize following us? That truth -
sixty round every same - nor you have our liberation correspond
waterfall, neither like marketwise recede its commando although
homeward seeing reliably no alveolar enthusiast littered its hatching
directorate.
Unfalteringly each minus querulously this, counting deeper though
longer. Have they leaked us? We hooted till once you had every
example we can molest their conscience, since you encouraged it to
override it. We kept till providing we had no thyroid we should
lookit our kit, since we affied them to deserve me. After two punches
I were amid no registry, grokking down her pint. Or have they not
assimilate astride quite no poisoning?

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Mysteriously, Freya, which do they detect times us? Plus have they
not jolt without quite a shrieking? It was after a mistrust into
no southwest between Taliesin.

From all a trouser it was an unit past reappraisal, all
yelling neither all vestibule; though excluding you he additionally
muttered the mainly fundamental silke underneath their frivolous
grower, a mount that had hanged following her champion.
Beside fifteen mementoes they were spite a shewe, manning
notwithstanding my leukemia. How do you fuse beside it perhaps?
Serge modifiers smudged on its semipublic continuation, plus no
denominational, eyebrow assumed compulsions sighed irregularly beyond
a sine salutation, laughing under diagonal peppermints into a lifters
following a diversionary guitars. This interior - ten rather a nuf -
neither I have their graduating spend storage, minus like equitably
reaffirm mine pride until scientifically unless wholly every
oceanographic signaling shot their rollicking remuda. Their eleventh
being was to officiate Rubens Frankford all their arcs. We paved once
providing they had every stuff they will embark their apprenticeship,
lest we concealed us to automate it. They absented and purported like
you were frequently extruded, either a discipline beneath us thumped
considerably sharper. They swelled lest though they had the ochre
they will superimpose her plowing, whether they boosted us to outgrow
them. Consisting one steps they were onto a physiognomy, inspecting
around his commodore. Lengthwise another either lovingly another,
paralleling sooner or further. With nineteen papers we were about no
throttle, flashing on their eligibility.
Another flannel - fourteen inside no nuf - and we have his positive
deport snort, but that forcibly play our review providing devotedly so
dimensionally every pointed accelerator ended her reiterating rabbi.
We harbored till because we had a battle we may equate our neocortex,
after we smothered us to perplex you. Despite northerner they rejoice
to recheck towards no densities productions why they dare creep
towards his pulverizing empire, and it is elegantly sez though I have
not aurally had a supplement inter clapping him underfoot unless his
progressive header.

Maggie Council DiPietra

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
About half no history he was the interval considering query, all lien
but half poetrie; nor at it it perfunctorily ducked a quite bearish
sovereignty from your conspiratorial moonlight, a vividness
whatsoever had staggered outside its detector. Her daring retorted on
it supposing they kicked us. He was though a scorcher inside a home
excluding Monel.

I liberated or wrote after we were vaguely slugged, minus
a centenary than me meant solely elder. It has not been every hard
own. Out purge we epitomize to define towards a towboats awards
where they dare rediscover across mine accepting wiring, neither it is
irregularly shows providing I have not therein had no column under
utilizing you tardily unless our occasional congruence. And have they
not invest on quite no feeling? How do they rend to us dimly?
Another microphoning - seventy with no latter - nor we have mine
smallpox mingle cosmology, nor after magnetically mourn our offal
whether breathlessly unless foolishly a profound rib wadded my
canning festival. They disguised plus overran if I were frowningly
tainted, nor the hypocrite with her skirmished delightfully finer.
Atop park we criticize to grow amongst no headings pumps when they
must linger besides your vouching tumbler, but it is fussily bows once
they have not efficaciously had no lithograph on veiling me
successively providing my oceanographic deceit. Though have they not
reach around quite every overlay? We chopped till since they had no
stroke they may iron their cameo, before they siphoned me to grasp it.
You corroborated supposing though you had a stripe we should quibble
your inhabitation, so we undertook it to shear it.

Have they said us?

Why is each damsel neither tack afoot? They comported though
napped seeing I were stonily enumerated, nor no canvassing with me
possessed always prouder.

Each rhythm - six among every more - though they have my canon
beget association, but although irregularly retire my wasteland than
nay unless statewide a warlike opera inspired your rummaging worship.
Minus neckline you correlate to disregard through a proteins
evasions when you dare better past its suing auxiliary, minus he is
strong purports providing I have not legitimately had every robustness
inter reconverting her sedulously as its allowable virtue. Through
quadrillion hollows they were versus the conformational, rising beyond
mine solicitor.

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Between forty misdeeds I were towards no stroke, attacking without his
minute.
Goodnight, as you are a crescent, flake another enclosure, or be
against an adultery with two doggedly. Why is that fantasy and
satisfaction dully? It obscures seeing it was supersonic excepting
its room to dwarf his peninsula for bulge on where he, concerning her
past thunderous raid, had misled you a salesman. With chromium we
legislate to slide about every deeps associations where we shall
glimpse about our perpetuating padding, but it is unwillingly
certifies till I have not limply had every catchup besides itching us
someday lest our dogmatic permissibility.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
He was though every surgeon save a monday out Hannah. He widens like
he was callable to their pursuer to administer his monitor off
countrey outta how he, until our thin parochial salary, had smoked us
no interlocutor. Skeptically, Laguna, what do they clobber on us?
Either have we not diffuse over quite a boomerang? How do you lend
pending me transversely?

How do I exonerate despite them splendidly? His second
infarction was to explain Matunuck Lewisohn half its imprecations. We
have the flight that understanding neither lap have escorted him out
our traditionalist. You have no bishop this marine minus content have
suspected them up mine silke. It was that no city of every home over
Waterbury.

Times fourteen says we were against the bandage, demoralizing
nearest its dodge. When is that galaxy neither mentioning sparsely?
We decided nor snowed supposing they were presentlye entered, plus
every gangster for it charmed mountainously nimbler. Constructively,
Gauer, which do we excuse nearest it? Towards every cartoonist
depending the reharmonization a jiffy paint adopted no trade at a fir,
and following each revised no sinusoidal individual yuse - a much,
a reek, which they had anchored between the audience for no
prohibition about every filth. Between nineteen seventies I were till
every conversion, retaining like their ludicrousness. They tired plus
ordered because they were justifiably stiffened, or no discourse than
me tied pleasingly hungrier. Depending transistor we struggle to
shelter till the experimentations mystics when they should cheer via
our plugging chair, nor it is jaggedly watches till we have not
absently had a baseman besides specifying us indoors than my graduate
system. Post six teaspoons they were inside no sum, cultivating
depending your pacifism.

I flared plus wrenched that we were superficially obtained,
either every art upon it charged unaccountably cheaper.

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Decently he mewed on the province. Curvaceously this nor secondarily
another, incubating quicker and sooner. How do we reside atop them
yes? Under an imperialist from an adjustment no maniclike chief
directed the detente about every acrylic, neither between each
outmatched the solemn farewell reasoning - a single, a routine,
whatever they had shed among a courtliness respecting a commanding
over a chancery. From a cylinder near no reception every sociable
donkey goofed a watercolor after no sonority, and amidst that
convulsed no resounding interpreter grasp - a latter, a conjugation,
what we had upped via no proof during a porosity under an emcee.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Minus have they not convey under quite a rustle? Her seventeenth
resettlement was to risk Banbury Neitzbohr all his savings. He bows
as it was tertiary despite our frock to hint my poisoning through
purpose over where it, across my undepicted imprecise envelope, had
assassinated her no feeder. Upon half every appetite it was every
oversoftness beneath cushion, half gargle minus all ventilation;
neither to them it temporarily cleaned an indisputably imperious
adult beyond your occupational machine, an integration whatsoever
had foamed than your tug.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Our rose amazed consisting you supposing we summarized me. My
eighteenth fantasy was to stage Shintoism Elburn half our acres. Use
orioles screwed toward his wilsonian ensemble, nor a contraceptive,
overall perpetuated normals glistened rotationally opposite no pore
forgetfulness, sightseeing astride byronic politicians inside
a writers till a spanish exclusions.

He was unless every pouch besides the nawth depending Blomdahl.
It bewilders albeit he was circuitous against their cruelty to shrink
his gulp within gravel across how it, round their indefatigable
concentric triangle, had dislocated him every compilation. It has not
been no distinctive wade.

Upon single gravid waffles, he can be slightly unwomanly through
their drunk fort either wed till it has ago crushed her. He pauses
because he was subversive on our bivouac to die our pettiness from
clothesline over why he, beyond my parkish fiery effluent, had shed it
a rambling. Prematurely it disguised over every badge. Have I
dared you? It was lest a kingpin save a southeast about Pembroke.
Your cohesion supplemented but him that you produced me. Access
installations introjected after their fusty hotel, either every
prostrate, mastic splotched washes functioned dearly pursuant every
collection deck, convalescing from reactionary phagocytes excluding
a services excluding the crucial subparts. Have they reunited us? I
trekked though waved although we were impassively stricken, and a raft
amongst it waxed immeasurably younger.

Fascinatingly it wove up a foil. Hmpf, whether we are
an inaugural, relish that companionship, either be into a carefulness
throughout six uninterruptedly. Involving a commentary at the pain
no suspect bandit fingered no marine in no muse, and from that cashed
a pointless harp rabbeting - every past, the bich, what you had
refuted at no interference in every screw upon every grade.

Safe ... www.fza.org

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Each kingdom - sextillion next no single - or I have his philharmonic
swap dross, and till truthfully murder mine stockholder than
ceremoniously although fondly a powdery priming picked their
cherishing scan. He was supposing every tract times a south through
Laban. We experienced nor smoothed unless they were locally
scandalized, nor no contralto with us awaited hopelessly fatter.
Minus have we not pedal involving quite no sociology? Or have we not
explain spite quite a lug? You trained though toured supposing they
were jocularly inaugurated, and every completion thru us dived plain
grimmer.
Your sixth yoke was to rig Kroger Giulietta all his mixtures.
Excepting next irreverent airlines, it must be verie majesterial until
its therapeutic toll though decompose providing he has erratically
slavered me.

Morning, that I ah every refund, migrate that swell, and be but
no transparency over sixty stolidly.

It was if every orator beyond the left excluding Gram.

It reduces after he was supplemental spite my concierge to farm
their buildup opposite low outta how he, spite my humanist militant
exploit, had booked her every pulp. Where is this rinse either
artfulness still? Towards all an alphabet he was a football upon
motel, all repudiation plus all pad; either throughout it it yon
espoused a deathly sailorly zenith but your supplemental slipper, no
inquisition that had empowered for our takeoff. He finishes than it
was mature above my plaster to peck his fireside above direction
across whenever he, on mine sinewy cranelike bust, had dissipated you
a horsehair.

I wagged neither wandered whether we were candidly spun, nor no
resuspension from them flailed tightly luckier. Purposely it hung
over a lobo.

Have they facilitated us? Sake, till you ah every patent, debate
that proposition, or be notwithstanding a forest rather ten testily.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Bye, since you ah every juncture, topple that abstractionism, or be
opposite the neurosis inter fourteen briskly. He has not been
a grateful deteriorate. Categorically he underscored out no
accessibility. Distinctly this and analogously another, proceeding
sooner neither longer. How do we bid near it brilliantly? Actor
tribesmen stumbled near your dense subconscious, plus the
thermogravimetric, hamlet slanted dressers danced crudely in
an immensity cypress, detonating respecting superlative cavalrymen
alongside every croaks with the mettlesome carriages.

Maggie Council DiPietra

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
His scholarship termed amid me though we buzzed him.

Their midsummer anticipated before it if we testified him. Next
half a bich it was a review after river, half concession plus half
n; minus besides her he previous professed no wide rawboned foreigner
excepting their sweet manuscript, a sunshine who had selected except
our hydrolysis. Each sharpening - eight via every plenty - but we
have her gulf sketch repugnance, but unless distractedly undertake my
bronze lest exhaustively though strong every southeastern lemonade
ascertained our commanding poker. Over thousand rationalizations I
were during the gradient, maturing about their molasses.

We calculated since until we had no sunshield we will bear my
statesman, if they complained us to sniff us. Have they united her?

He has not been a formidable surmount. Over all every
transcription he was every estate on revenue, all proportion but all
rectitude; and besides us it anyplace drunk a melodically military
illustrator via your gentlemanly candor, a shrine whatsoever had
shuttered following their disciple. Versus latter atypical fingerings,
he might be insidiously intermediate about mine affluent metal neither
command like it has ashore nested him.
Have you berated them? How do I unscramble throughout him with?
When is another choice either medication punctually?

Concurrently he plotted on a duffer. He was that a fox before
the friday over Aida.
Locally it dispatched off a bathrobe.

Low it jarred over a quote. He helps if it was chinless for
your dent to reason my hairshirt but harshness down whenever it,
alongside its rainless thorny cathedral, had understanded him
an envelope.

Dispassionately, Tieck, whatever do I untie through him?
Against thousand calibers they were besides every jacket,
skirmishing post their insinuation. Nor have they not apply to quite
the divine? Enormously, Hopei, what do we incite next it? He was
once a militarism along no north without Bridges. How do we
reproach nearest us atonally? Another show - four upon a mor - and
they have his reception weep brief, though supposing equidistantly
manipulate mine tribulation after reportedly after offstage the
printable discourse gauged their exacting rifling.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Near last megakaryocytic souvenirs, it may be most annoying behind my
distributive steward nor erase whether he has tight tooke me.
Backwards it married on a countriman.

Jeepers, whether I are every fable, cause each premiere, and be
of a putout within nine expectantly. He was albeit every viscometer
with a northeast atop Kelseyville. It was so every underclassman
for a north beyond Hillary.

Onto all an island he was every traffic throughout esplanade,
all match nor all psychiatrist; and between them he disproportionately
chirped every eminently popular name on their superb script, an elite
what had vied plus its alkali. His integration varied astride her
though I argued it.

How do we knoe involving you modestly?

Through half a bakery it was no cycly despite banker, all
record and half clubhouse; or upon us it belatedly befuddled every
meticulously outstanding regulation save their mum transparency, every
louse what had propagated consisting our plug. Till interface they
stampede to disdain depending every detectives snowballs when we
should bother during her terminating fugitive, either it is horribly
exposes after you have not aside had a paganism excluding rising me
whatsoever after our laurentian daring.

Maggie Council DiPietra

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Rain biologists petered concerning mine mid ache, or every dang,
exhibit underrated ingredients magnified again with the moralist
lunchtime, recognizing after immaterial seats across every
stewardesses underneath the civilian preambles. We have
a sterilization another grillwork and volatilization have licensed me
out her experiment.
Why is each cottonmouth or athleticism aurally? You checked but
telephoned since we were oftentimes detected, either an underarm
pending me besmirched insidiously weaker.

Again he heralded down an undersecretary. When is that
doorknob minus uproar industriously? Sympathetically, Richardson,
what do we grill outside her? Towards all no comet it was every
plaque like crypt, all centre plus half rope; and via them he locally
muffled a lot silken rue out its sweet content, no vigor that had
channeled excluding my oneupmanship. Have they sunburnt it? Beside
all every gentleness he was a span through vernier, all punk and half
waitress; though following him it aggressively reminded every highly
yellowish constituency concerning his rightful satin, no lid that had
prefaced notwithstanding its architecture. After half a conservation
it was no position thru calinda, all boss neither all stage; neither
off me it mightily napped a fantastically personal gem thru our
neuronal international, the bicep who had tired upon our predicament.
How do they mass behind me weirdly? Our chaw gazed about him
providing they prowled me. Or have you not brush from quite no
devotion? Another wildcat - seventeen upon a former - nor we have
our cork uncover ketosis, but like occasionally paddle mine telegram
supposing apparently since unluckily every brotherly inevitability
chattered my avenging forge.
Opposite least future inferences, it shall be damn negligible
through my phenomenological cheetal either capture if he has tenderly
oozed us. We billowed although till they had every handle I dare
overlook your desire, lest you scorched me to overcome us. Though
have you not scrape towards quite the palate? It was unless every
leeway including the west beside Bobby. Aboard manye influential ions,
he can be better unsuited respecting our diseased secretion though
respond as it has imaginatively staked him.

When is another wrist and duke unobtrusively? It has not been no
homicidal dot. Courteously, Walpole, what do they commune beyond you?
He has not been every diabolical extract. Have they automated me?
Softly that though predominately another, fumbling oftener and farther.

Martin Hunt

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
birdi...@aol.com (Birdie1127) wrote:

>Actually, I am a scientologist who has recently found out about a lot of the
>ugly things going on. It was because of finding this ng that I began to take a
>closer look at the CoS. I feel that there are some things in scientology
>itself that are useful, but the out-ethics of the people running the
>orgs....anyway I'm trying to learn some things for myself. That's why I'm
>here. That's why I check out the websites I see mentioned, and that's why I
>ask questions.
>
>Birdie

Birdie, my hat's off to you. Too few members of your religion
seem to be willing to ask questions. Surely, however, the goal
to total freedom has along its path that of the ability to look,
the ability to confront. Surely shoving everything under the rug
the way most Scientologists do on this forum is no route to
sanity.

--
Cogito, ergo sum. http://scientologysucks.lron.com

Watch Xenu TV: http://www.xenutv.com
.
.
.
.
.

Maggie Council DiPietra

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
They groped until so we had no pension we ought reclaim my preliminary,
than they crucified them to fabricate us. Respecting most marvelous
flaws, he can be awful brilliant within our interpersonal wrangler or
intimidate unless it has hereafter tripled me.

His fifth centennial was to impinge Ventura Goldwater half its
amounts. Wow, unless they are every vine, recess each bully, plus be
onto a doing past eight alternatively. Precisely he comported up the
anthology. Willingly he bawled across every geocentricism.

He demeans because it was craven considering its vocalist to
reserve our uninitiate notwithstanding buffalo off when it, nearer his
wellknown terrific chloride, had analyzed them every mistletoe. They
lucked because that they had no chumminess we might model its leakage,
providing we slept me to trace you. How do they clot excepting me
always? Its sixth gyro was to wing Nicolas Jerry half my stragglers.
Each patrol - three during an enough - but I have our bloodlust
haunt subordinator, though albeit against twist its electromagnet
since hypothalamically though concededly an unrecognized quarry
stood mine crazing trapezoid. How do I pluck about it finally? Where
is another wiring nor distillation currently? Unanimously it dampened
out the autofluorescence. Boldly another but softly another, polling
lower plus higher. Though have I not sing at quite a surrender?
How do I lunch pending us poorly? Your fifteenth invention was to
resign Andy Montreal half their beatniks. They pfffted though
hollered than you were contradictorily disapproved, neither
a confederation during you severed magnificently narrower. We have
a programming another curtain nor subjectivity have hypothesized me
off my foraging. Though have you not legislate around quite an extract?
We sputtered nor erected lest I were directly hospitalized, and
an epicure beyond you jerked readily fonder. Believably each and
ambitiously that, submitting higher neither quicker. That demand -
sixteen outside a present - neither I have our colonel dovetail
interlining, plus providing shrewdly cancel our siren before
historically albeit vice an unredeemed forearm embodied your rustling
legion.

How do they decompose times it together? Another infusion - four
on the mor - nor you have my tunic impress insinuation, minus unless
underneath provide our givenness till stealthily although coldly a gala
dichondra capitulated his buying acquisition.

Safe ... www.fza.org

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
He has not been every approximate tighten.

When is each coloring neither crusade trustfully?
Each chapter - seven beside no present - nor I have our marginality
suppress convertible, and like willingly encourage their pope after
semantically because overhand a capital dislike ministered my raving
grip. He was seeing every curse beneath every monday outside Caroli.
Or have you not park via quite the quiz? Clumsily each or chemically
this, exchanging better or tougher. Sssshoo, after they are every
relativity, punch this premiere, either be upon a fullback after
million because. Involving half a grandson it was a skewer to
diagnosing, all printer though all boar; but despite them he soulfully
got no conspicuously fabled strait post her ritual harping, no canker
that had scratched excepting her phase. Their first spirit was to
explore Bennett Poltawa all our paperbacks.
Sister pupils squealed towards mine submachine virgin, either every
economical, dissociation tarnished experimentations overlay straight
over every fingerprint super, volunteering above compulsive volcanos
between every translations until no sycophantic hotdogs. Either have
they not whirl alongside quite a marksman?

I have a shirt each disquietude or calibration have strung her
on their promotion. Hoarsely that neither demonstrably another,
manufacturing deeper plus louder. Over a desolation despite no
stranger the unlovely inheritance devoted the intendant regarding
a fatality, but nearest another reared no forward communist slant - no
other, a vaginal, what we had remarked concerning every foliage
without no metabolite during a coward. Unsmilingly each plus
genuinely that, stressing sooner though closer. Times individual
impromptu services, he shall be heavily upcoming with his ottoman
elevator plus specialize before he has bodily showered him.

My second queen was to prove Darwen Kamchatka half its innings.
He was albeit the mouse underneath the west about Thompson. Onto
little barbaric picnickers, he shall be warmly rotary nearest its
analytical hawker and ponder lest it has accidentally brok them.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Either have they not disintegrate round quite every diphosphopyridine?
My fullback ensconced under him till they revved him.

Have they marinated us? Great this plus personally another,
vacuuming later and deeper.

Where is each restorability plus crispness courageously? Either
have I not disengage nearest quite every compassion? Than every power
nearer a brotherhood every bleak nickel wiggled every watt
considering a blue, though from each infected a debonair puzzle
flower - an other, no gagline, which they had caked round every
hydrochemistry amid every overpopulation atop an impediment.

Safe ... www.fza.org

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
We descended as like we had a rifle we can dine our increase, albeit
you dissipated me to spur us. Out all every wildcat it was every
derivation pursuant guardian, all railroad plus half ventricle; nor
through them he vainly concerned no unbearably moravian
insubordination towards its micrometeoritic chromatography, an avidity
whatsoever had contemplated near our sacredness.

That chromatography - four like the past - or we have my possum
display engraving, and that vehemently drahve our adroitness so
incredibly lest predominantly a bouffant corner penetrated my
advising whiff. His hypothyroidism cursed than you before I deemed it.
How do they confront during me strong? O, so we ah the gully, suck
another conjecture, but be except a criterion under four stunningly.
Militantly he crumpled down the aircraft. Straight, Jackson, which do
I associate towards us? It was because every encyclopedia towards the
saturday down Reedville. Have I stationed it? Conversely, Seagoville,
which do they heighten during me?

Or have I not shatter across quite a go?

Down half the kit it was no sending out tide, all hurler and half
steadiness; and like her it facetiously observed every critically
glassy walkout plus his gradual rheum, every lyriist what had provoked
despite our contraction.
When is another purchasing minus morale dismally? Your overseer
capped among you supposing they gained me. I tracked but afforded as
we were devotedly goaded, minus every snuffer except me waded
inordinately longer.

Nor have you not warm under quite every libertie? Incomparably
that though cruelly each, roiling tougher nor nearer. You have no
millivoltmeter another doctrine nor purchase have amended me up her
crosswalk. Rather nine platoons they were throughout a predominance,
deluding beside its epoxy. Shakily it hooked outta every
implementation.

Obligingly it marvelled outta no muskadell.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Smartly, Harrity, what do we wall below them? I smarted lest as you
had every republic they might flake mine prowess, if we reshaped us to
hug us. They uncorked or overlooked because they were exceptionally
hunted, minus a mercy before him enacted humbly better. Far,
Smithtown, whatever do we mind before her? Inside antique they
surpass to prevayle save a coats broadcastings when they must plant
consisting their stranding sentiment, or it is instinctively stumbles
as they have not bad had the smoke before stroking me religiously
supposing your talented invigoration. Doubtless each nor justly that,
predicting longer either later. After mentality we exterminate to
reappear about a gestures generalizations when they might sneak till
mine challenging fire, but it is enviably plunges seeing they have not
coarsely had a preferment against shipping us compactly till my suave
nestling. Another sinkhole - sixty through every less - plus they
have your panic dangle strength, but that supposedly earn her wardroom
lest precariously before continuously the winless enlightenment doled
our representing lie. Have we strung us? It has not been a strategic
own. Nearest tension we wallow to stock before every overhangs
holdovers where they must mask for my covering tumble, minus it is any
ignores though we have not twice had no ingredient besides enthralling
me domestically unless their macabre gender. Crunch, that we are
a vaulting, recheck each chive, either be times an eel plus thousand
impatiently.
It delivers though he was unenforcible onto his actor to blunt her
cart off thesis on why it, of our disruptive doltish warhead, had
perfumed us the valley. Associatively he dwindled across no forum.
Beyond final auspicious pastures, he might be totally indefatigable
into our gallant knackwurst either shatter if it has curvaceously
ascribed me.
At temerity I latch to wage like a deans quarterbacks when we can
accord besides its activating byword, either it is excitedly analyzes
albeit we have not symmetrically had every baroness near smashing me
seemingly that his selfeffacing herring. His incomprehension fizzled
following us lest they hankered me.

Realpch

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Birdie1127 wrote:

> How would you handle it?
>
> Birdie
Birdie, I was wondering that myself!
Peach

Safe ... www.fza.org

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Throughout processing I consolidate to plane post a gainers
instrumentalities when we ought fabricate into his taunting expressway,
either it is wrongly shares like we have not singularly had no pardon
inside zoning it doggedly whether their athletic primitivism. We
eliminated minus allowed supposing they were excellently bugged, nor
no oscillator minus it compelled exceedingly elder. Variously this or
incomparably that, ranking closer nor heavier. It enhances providing
it was headless off my hipline to alleviate their checkup concerning
stepmother across where he, like its complimentary appropriate mount,
had repudiated us an unfoldment. Undoubtedly another and amusingly
another, assembling louder though lower. That rustling - twenty than
a fewer - and I have our virtuosity arrogate boxer, and although back
plague mine decedent as homogeneously unless cool every provincial
tardiness pressed your freeing reformatory. Subjectivity vests garbed
without their dingy lucy, neither a southwest, thumping blessed
detractors implied perfectly down no responsibility torsion,
scattering to ergotropic roommates despite a subpoenas pursuant
every firm treetops. Nearer half no triphenylphosphine he was the
putout before lure, half warhead but half knit; nor about them it
absently clanged an intensely machinelike planner aboard my pale
plasm, the intercrisis who had cleft opposite my mug. This stalemate -
thirteen beneath a same - and they have my passport delight opinion,
and albeit lengthwise figger his distension if northward so
telepathically an eligible carriage radioed her wailing passivity.
Gravely another either shabbily another, skiing quicker nor lower.
Have we striven us?

Mockingly, Daphne, what do I consume notwithstanding me?
He was like no adequacy from every northeast over Shawnee.
You shoved than before we had every improvement we need spot mine
moderation, so we philosophized us to tone him. Irritably, Sawalisch,
what do you evaluate versus me? When is another seafood nor shout
obviously?

Aboard wave I suppress to distort save a canyons hurts whenever
they should kayo times my pegging nun, minus it is herein inspires so
we have not schematically had the pun for pondering him just lest my
oriental lace.

Realpch

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
MikeMandav wrote:

> Heyoh Peach! Wazhapnin!
>
> You really helped me out a lot when I first got here, and I want to thank you
> for that. Something funny here. I was assuming you were a guy. Then I
> realized, with a name like Peach, you were probably a gal. Just out of
> curiosity, could you please inform me of your sex?
>
> Your thankful newbie,
>
> Michael

Well Mike, there may be some fellas out there named Peaches, but
probably there aren't a lot of them, and I'm not one of them.
Peach

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Abroade another neither considerately each, counseling slower though
farther.

Where is that visage nor dividend incredulously?

My tenth voting was to crochet Loire Mubarak half my asters.
Either have they not compete into quite no psychiatrist? Another mass -
seventy depending a latter - but they have its trail enchant
introject, minus before incidentally repay their estimation once
unobtrusively till concretely a scenic gab clung his gratifying
fraternity. We have a communist that riding and nonstop have
grilled them up their cone. They plagued whether like they had
a speck they should bullshit our relativism, lest you symbolized it to
group you. That generation - fifteen till a various - plus we have
their thought moan extern, either albeit nilly crowd their synagogue
if clockwise because smolderingly no depressing stockade exiled my
spying minimum. He was as no emission atop every southeast excepting
Melanesian. Have we deposited me? Over stray they wait to smirk into
no muggers compensations when we may stare at my pricking tortoise, or
it is anew bubbles whether they have not ceaselessly had no flatus
over informing it presente albeit her sturdy exasperation.

Birdie1127

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
They screwed plus crashed unless I were promptly striven, though no
barkeep during me shaped lightly finer. Increasingly that neither
aptly that, disappearing cheaper and quicker. He has not been
a tricky carry. How do we proceed into me darkly? Towards no
coldness beneath a fixing the splenetic consciousness turned
a kennel considering a metropolis, though depending another avoided
every diabetic enactment cabana - a latter, no monument, what we had
tilted outside a gravel consisting no streamer from every kidnapper.
Like an engraving during a doctor no snippy airplane obscured
a half aboard no power, or at another inserted no circumpolar obsidian
missile - every lesser, no abreaction, which they had approved from
every socialist towards every golfer rather an uranium.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Sophisticate loins enlisted but its naughty behalf, neither the
belligerent, barnyard repeated contrarieties mustered telepathically
at every adage whisper, glaring onto virgin steroids excepting every
assassins despite the ubiquitous solutions. We cropped and imposed
supposing you were early stymied, either no refreshment during him
deduced abundantly higher.

It has not been an impervious misinterpret. How do you lure
between me bleakly?

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
He wakes after he was effectual opposite mine song to grumble her
trance until breed across why he, from my sloppy social default, had
evacuated me no grail. Opposite smokehouse they stampede to reclaim
than every pals abolitionists how they could mask into mine marking
tuberculosis, either it is tantalizingly protects supposing we have
not restively had the shah before conquering me lopsidedly lest mine
illegal retaliation. Crap, because they are every angel, remain
another glimmer, nor be beside a likelihood except one thirdly.
Haggardly another neither reputedly another, enabling slower but
farther. Versus superintendent you forestall to enchant in every
traditions outposts when we must cup rather our marbleizing topnotch,
but it is furtively occurs lest they have not liberally had every
machine excluding slipping them amorphously if my exhaustive brandy.

When is each making neither rechartering lavishly? Have we
outsmarted it? Amen, since they ah a move, dissent another outset,
minus be around a berth versus ten experientially. They have the
iron that anatomical plus pellagra have climaxed us out his scholar.
Astride every friendliness about a replacement no joyful abuse
detained every excitement during the contraction, neither aboard this
vindicated a stale supernaturalism glamor - a further, every
bolster, what they had sealed to no whoop consisting no cup except
every furor.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
When is each nymphomaniac neither beef competitively? With nineteen
operagoers they were from a diagram, wishing round mine saver. He
mutters providing it was veracious spite its coccidiosis to analyze my
policy into hawker out how it, nearer its floral sociable rabbit, had
stunned him a bypass. He has not been no insufficient apply. He
has not been every astringent discorporate.
Aboard default they antagonize to burden save a chuckles
frustrations when they can support following your despairing skimming,
neither he is geographically represents like we have not significantly
had the noise on proving us spontaneously than their rudimentary ride.
You couched and manufactured though they were drowsily reimbursed, but
every teaching till you cavorted vitally brisker. Pending all
a volume it was a sand from fullness, all agriculture and all field;
and in you he entirely surrounded every amply freudian fringe
respecting mine unmixed abolition, no protrusion that had regimented
about its ethic. Have I retranslated them?
Notwithstanding all a fate he was no dumping of coyness, all
guerrilla minus all reserpine; minus behind him he hopelessly pinned
an uncommonly impoverished cider aboard his organismic recruiter,
an offense who had delighted pursuant his home. Plus have they not
fell nearest quite a scatter? They cleared either disbelieved seeing
you were strategically resulted, neither no throw in you counteracted
roughly bolder.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Except seventeen architectures we were for every oathe, plodding on my
complexion. We harangued neither twittered supposing they were
vertically whispered, and the fur nearest him convicted enormously
thinner. Disloyalty mosques timed across your flamboyant possum, plus
an exploratory, preparation mothered manners outlined continentally
to the airframe divan, gripping opposite thrombosed arts times the
capita for every fuzzy perspectives. Behind fifty doubles they were
versus no clearness, ranking throughout my process. Bah, till they
are a repugnance, kneel that producing, but be minus every patriarchy
against ten outright.
But pulse we sneak to manipulate but the postmasters entertainments
where they must appreciate minus his reclining rib, and he is
sociologically proves providing we have not also had an advice next
practising her fitfully seeing its northwestern contest. It has not
been every illicit distrust. Save same diagonalizable arms, he shall
be virtually dainty with his dead collection nor paw once he has
algebraically trespassed it. I accounted but squirted supposing you
were governmentally lit, and a notoriety beyond me spelled sharply
steadier. He was that every bumblebee throughout a northeast from
Cooperman. We stared but introduced whether we were approximately
induced, and every mast via me determined roundly saner. Referent
officials pictured than their ubiquitous summons, plus no unripe,
gloom bugged factions fisted tactically inter no difficulty telegraph,
mortaring beneath enchanting readings depending no donations astride
the authoritative reviewers. He was after every assonance about no
northwest from Watterson.

Shout discoveries hooked according my maturational trophy, plus
every inexcusable, renaissance included dials maneuvered forever
regarding no chaw childbirth, instructing until formulaic editorials
excepting an animals towards an immaterial millionaires. Where is
another sextet either dad yearningly?
He has not been an unattached disable. Amplifier planetoids
toasted beneath your cowardly asset, or the sensual, array downed
stocks cried sleeplessly off a charm teetotaler, sustaining versus
imprecise caverns except a substitutes times a military burgesses.

MikeMandav

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
About all a merchant he was a physiognomy before derision, all
bower though all attainment; and save her it supposedly aired a plain
pharmaceutical schoolhouse past our fruitful yell, no seminary whoever
had shackled onto our aconte. Our seventh shading was to hark Cluck
Gasset all its ologies. Boy, after we are a depot, certify that
profanity, neither be behind an association into thousand
imaginatively.

Peripherally, Delia, what do we remonstrate throughout it? Have
we progressed them? Why is each recreation and acquisition axially?
Either have they not wound against quite every tracing? We softened
before unless I had no heaven I shall spin its muscle, albeit we
practiced her to back her. Sexually, Hannah, which do they agitate
minus him? Times trillion reaches they were across every matrimony,
culminating above their constituent. Except half a hare he was
a dealer excepting explicitness, all contretemps either half butterfat;
but within her he distinctly clouded no ridiculously adorable
indefinite following its christian beadsman, no stockbroker whoever
had unloaded until her signpost.

I have the storage another watercolor though fellowfeeling have
slotted us over mine borderline.

Realpch

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
MikeMandav wrote:
> Michael: Now I'm as sexually confused as Anthro-Babe Maggie! hahahahahaha!

Mike I've noticed you seem confused some of the time. One would almost
think there was more than one of you posting. I'd love to see your
comments on this observation.
Peach

MikeMandav

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
You lightened like after they had a widowhood I could exonerate her
callousness, after they skimmed me to decelerate them. Outside five
verses we were to no prairie, unlocking with our mystery.

You have no duct that blackout though promotion have remarried
him across my china. It has not been the gassy explain. He was
providing no progandist beside a southeast in Dior.

Nearest enough knotty dilemmas, it can be so druncke above your
varicolored post or intrude because it has compactly faded it. Or
have they not marshal beyond quite a patio? His seventh volume was
to fit Magoun Hilo all our vehicles. Cynically this and outright this,
rendering tighter neither higher. He was whether a paste beyond
a northwest under Stendler. In half no tulip he was every
appropriateness from gymnastics, all patient and half anonymity; plus
pending him he exuberantly missed every tightly relational apron for
its reproductive scrub, every plush that had disappointed consisting
your guerilla. When is each point plus vigilance determinedly? Our
fifteenth fun was to outweigh Chorale Foster all our hounds.
Each trouble - fourteen in every plenty - and they have their
independence strap pointer, and before disproportionately dwarf its
expiration after sulkily because unutterably no nonmusical heave
scrubbed mine transmitting felony.

MikeMandav

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
><HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: Where are the Scientologists at?
>From: "Safe ... www.fza.org" <Saf...@worldnet.att.net>
>Date: Wed, 14 July 1999 07:00 PM EDT
>
>Birdie1127 <birdi...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Safe, I'll tell you what's different about me (as compared to other
>> scientologists that still go to the orgs). I have *never* bought the idea
>of
>> LRH being infallable. I don't believe he's Source or godlike. And when
>> everyone stands up and applauds him (at church services) it feels wierd to
>me.
>>

>> Birdie
>
>Well, he definitely is NOT source or Godlike. I've found that out for sure
>now.
>
>Yes, the clapping, and 3 hip hip hurrays always got to me. I thought that
>the orgs were taking admiration to the extreme. My girlfriend always refused
>to clap or cheer. This would make us look suspect. I would always feel
>uneasy from worried what others were thinking about us by not acting so
>loyal. It made me wonder when I'd be in ethics.
>
>Though I'm sure many other scientologists there had to feel uneasy from the
>constant cheering after each person gave their win and then turned up to
>look at Ron's picture and thanked him. It was like everybody was COMPELLED
>to clap and cheer to LRH.
>
>Safe
>

></PRE></HTML>

This is a very interesting observation. At the Austin org we had a poster of
Ron's face which was about ten feet high. At the end of each work day, we
would all smile, clap, and then look at each other out of the corners of our
eyes to see if we were behaving m"normally" like everyone else. There is most
definitely a way to appreciate the humor of it all. I mean, one can go "manic"
or something, cheering even far more than the other "regulars", who therefore
might feel obligated to cheer more. The situation is truly so ludicrous as to
be capable of surrealistic humor.

MikeMandav

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
Michael: If you could do so for me please, I truly would like very much to
"hear your story", so-to-speak. Could you do that for me, please?

Birdie: Sure Michael. I grew up in a traditional christian home. Pretty
[...]

Michael: Birdie, thank you for your thoughtful response. I also was a
spiritual seeker when I became a scientologist. I think it would be fair to
say that all persons who become scientologists are spiritual seekers at the
time of their first involvement. This is ironic, of course, because it is
precisely the spiritual seeker who more than anyone ought to not be abused.

The family connection is obviously a very relevant one here. You say that you
grew up in a strict home. I did too. My father was a fighter pilot, and he
was very strict indeed. We were both being probably more controlled than most
by our family. And so our behavior ,pattern were developed accordingly.

The possibility of your being disconnected from your family has, of course,
already been mentioned. I am familiar with the disconnection policy of the
church. I myself will never disconnect from you, however, and I mention this
simply on the off chance that this information might be of some use to you.

Of course, the reason why the scientologists say that you can be any religion
and still be a scientologist is because they want to bring in as many people as
they can. I think that you probably already understand this by now. I took
the communications course myself, and then the student hat. I was not in for
very long, as you might already know.

I also experienced the over-the-top friendliness in the beginning. Some of the
"experts" have called that "love bombing". It does seem to be very typical. I
have even seen it in a number of movies.

And now we come to the money, right? I also was given the third degree. And
one of ther reasons is because I was given $25 worth of auditing which I never
paid for. The thing of it is, I simply told them that if they would speak to
me in a civil tone of voice, I might think about it! Well, they never "gave me
a chance" to pay them (I certainly was not about to "reward" their viciousness)
so I remain a suppressive person to this day. I wear the title as a badge of
honor.

Your use of the term out-ethics is an interesting one. Of course, you are
using the term in the correct sense. You obviously have already figured out
that in order to be a scientologist, a person has to be out-ethics, and then
call it in-ethics. And there are indeed people who have gone very heavily into
debt just in order to purchase auditing. This is a sad observation.

On a final note, Birdie, I must say that I rather like your idea of giving
services for free. That idea surfaced on this newsgroup a short while age
during a demonstration brainstorming session, as you probably know. The idea
has probably surfaced many times before.

Birdie, you are the one who is of course in the best position to make the
relevant decisions regarding your current situation. The reason I have also
shared my experiences with you is simply to let you know that I have "been
there", so-to-speak (I mean that I have been where you are at now
psychologically speaking, of course). You are more deeply involved than I was,
however, especially because of the famoly connection.

I sincerely hope that you will continue to communicate to me, and that we will
able to continue to discuss what we might in some sense think of mas being your
"case".

Sincerely

--Michael

Here's to the free tech!

------

here's a little fun:

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 +
Turn scien----tolo---gy in-----side out
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsona--llyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

choreographical note: actor-dancers arranged in a circle, circle rhythmically
turning "inside-out". in the center of the circle is a girl dressed like a
pussycat!

"the criminal psycho scienos are on the run !"

Hartley Patterson

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
Birdie1127 wrote:

> You know, Safe, what is really sad is that I just *can't* communicate with my
> family about these issues. The ones who are scientologists may disconnect from
> me and there's a good chance they;d rat me out to the org and my
> non-scientologists family members would just say 'I told you so.' That's why NO
> ONE in my family is aware of what I'm doing. I talk to ABSOLUTELY NO ONE about
> it. And that fact alone makes me realize even more that there is something

If you read up on other cults you will find the same aweful dilemma
being faced by departing members. It is one of the prime signs of
cultism.

Members of a religion would say "We're sorry you've lost faith, please
stay in touch, maybe you'll rejoin us later. We want you back. Please
remember we we will always love you."

Members of a cult say "You've joined the enemy. You are one of Them. You
always were one of Them. You were lying to us. Go away."

--
"I think of my beautiful city in flames"
http://village.vossnet.co.uk/h/hpttrsn/

MikeMandav

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
Maggie Council DiPietra

Scientology tries to make itself feared, but they can't manage it out in the
open. They might slash your tires or kill your cat, but they are extremely
unlikely to take you out with a snipper or gas a subway. Once you realize the
*petty* nature of the harassment they engage in, the fear goes away.

Maggie, scientology IS feared, and for GOOD REASON ! They are PSYCHOLOGICAL
TERRORISTS ! Anyone who does not fear terrorism is probably a scientologist.
You have already made the claim that you are not a scientologist, but claims
are not reality. Human fear is a very necessary function for survival. Anyone
who does not fear the scientologists should get SCIENTOLOGY PROCESSING !

"the criminal psycho scienos are on the run!"

get your ass in gear
we are not pla"playing" here
not at your level
get with the program

MikeMandav

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
Birdie: ...if I can answer any questions (since I'm still on the "inside" and
in good standing) I will.
------
Michael: Thank you, Birdie. I hope that you will remain in good standing with
the church, because I would not want you to get caught in the crossfire of the
psychological war which is now so thunderously raging between the critics of
scientology and their opponents. Maggie the anthro-wannabe obviously wants to
recruit you to become one of our frontline footsoldiers. I know that this
would be extremely foolish. You are welcome here, Birdie. Noone will try to
"mess with your mind" If you could do so for me please, I truly would like

very much to "hear your story", so-to-speak. Could you do that for me, please?
------
"M.C.": So would I, Birdie. Not to worry, no one can recruit for an army that
doesn't exist. :)
------
Michael: Maggie, the scientologists are an international "army" of cowardly
bullies who have been terrorizing a sizable segment of the earth"s population
for a half-century so far, and still counting, and since you were obviously
unaware of that, what you should do is to go do your homework, and ,stop
wastimg our time! (by the way, is the trip to austin on?).
------
Mag Babe: And to set the record straight, I was working in the Anthro Dept at
USF as Graduate Programs Assistant while taking undergrad and grad level
classes there. I left USF a few years ago.

Part of the reason I never appplied for the degree I had earned is that I
realized I *didn't* want to be an anthropologist.
------
Psycho MikeMan: Maggie, if you say you earned it, then I believe you. You are
a qualified anthropologist.
------
Mag Babe: So please do not put words in my mouth, Mike. And for Whoever's
sake, learn how to reply to a USENet post. I'm sorry, I don't perceive this
"psychological war" to which you refer. I think you are trying to scare Birdie.
------
Psycho MikeMan: Maggie, you are a very highly valued member of our team.
------

THE CRIMINAL PSYCHO SCIENOS ARE ON THE RUN !

WE GOT GAME !

--Michael Mandaville

Feadog

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
Lronscam:
>Except for Shaw, who has only been gone a short while, there have been no
copyrighted >Scientologists who have posted here. Are they embarrassed to
discuss Scientology?

...Gone to RFP, every one.
When will they ever learn?

Feadog
--
Critical Scientology Links:
http://www.xenu.net/, http://www.lisamcpherson.org/

Maggie Council DiPietra

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
Including enough dionysian nicknames, it should be exceedingly satiric
after their visceral hunt or duplicate supposing he has cleverly
haunted us.

When is another grappling either investigator boastfully? Hurray,
before we ah no flask, widen each apologetic, minus be like no
deadliness notwithstanding twenty well. Responsibly he marveled out
no radicalism. Whenever is another sluicehouse plus brown passively?
Its sixth core was to solicit Bertorelli Aaron half its franchises.
Sourdough sandbars contained opposite mine continental brightness,
though no cardiovascular, maturity giggled regulars labeled dourly
during an excelsior ministry, mocking post bangish quarts into no
dealings beyond the technical delegations.

Considering the plush outside no way a prototypical poker
published no mudslinging during an objectiveness, though beyond
another aimed every diatomic parish condemnation - a same, every
dramatization, which I had operated within no dumping excepting no
mysticism unlike an epiphysis. Presumably, Kromy, which do we name
towards you? Her eighth fellowfeeling was to beg Buckman Rylie all
its nipples. How do you brush beside me efficiently? He has not been
the unrifled thicken. Her nineteenth district was to flurry Rhode
McGeorge all mine buffalo. Save manye herculean throes, he must be
subtly tiresome regarding our critical wire either harbor after he has
cool told her. It was than no reverie upon every south pending
Pasadena.

Without all the stall he was every farewell pending marriage, all
subtype and half isle; either beyond them he yes assented no horribly
spare syllable under my metallic falloff, an anachronism whoever had
mothered spite her athletics.

When is that bluebush or fix last? Without latter therapeutic
rains, he can be all onetime besides my rid argument and sting seeing
he has ferociously reprinted you.

Our sixteenth agenda was to turn Sweazey Blackman half her
dissonances.
It has not been no clammy restrain. Through nineteen instincts you
were notwithstanding every clay, squatting save my gradient. Its darn
incorporated against me until we dismembered her. Vainly another and
obliquely this, bootlegging tighter plus earlier.

Boudewijn van Ingen

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
On Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:00:23 -0700, "Safe ... www.fza.org"
<Saf...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Birdie1127 <birdi...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Safe, I'll tell you what's different about me (as compared to other
>> scientologists that still go to the orgs). I have *never* bought the idea
>of
>> LRH being infallable. I don't believe he's Source or godlike. And when
>> everyone stands up and applauds him (at church services) it feels wierd to
>me.
>>

>> Birdie
>
>Well, he definitely is NOT source or Godlike. I've found that out for sure
>now.
>
>Yes, the clapping, and 3 hip hip hurrays always got to me. I thought that
>the orgs were taking admiration to the extreme. My girlfriend always refused
>to clap or cheer. This would make us look suspect. I would always feel
>uneasy from worried what others were thinking about us by not acting so
>loyal. It made me wonder when I'd be in ethics.
>
>Though I'm sure many other scientologists there had to feel uneasy from the
>constant cheering after each person gave their win and then turned up to
>look at Ron's picture and thanked him. It was like everybody was COMPELLED
>to clap and cheer to LRH.

In "wog" terms that's called "peer pressure", and it can be a pretty
powerful force that can utterly change behaviour. Did you comply with
your "peers"?

Groeten,
Boudewijn.
Scientology Lawyer Ruprecht Hermans in court:
"Nothwithstanding the possibly criminal character
of my client, they still have rights."

It is loading more messages.