From overboarding to swimming pooling.

Astrid

Mar 30, 2010, 1:57:43 PM3/30/10
In the Hamburg Symposium, the last I listened to Marc talking about
being dragged out of bed and getting thrown in pool, or being made to
jump in.

I think in the Hubbard to Miscavige Sea Ogre traditions, the
overboarding from ship is much worse. Ever go off a platform diving
height? And then into oily dark harbor waters, scarier than a pool by
far. The pool stuff is just kind of frat house stupid in comparison.

ON THE OTHER HAND, sleep deprivation and 100 hour work weeks for
years! That is slavery and torture.

When I was young, I worked a job where for a few weeks, we worked two
hours over time during the week and weekends. We got double pay for
Sunday and time and a half for other overtime), and also two hours
overtime during the day. I felt like al zombie, just from the two
weeks of that.

They must really get the idea into people's heads, that Scientology is
the only hope to save the planet. That's what seems like such a
stretch to the outsider. The reason is, the outsider knows few or no
Scientologists, and even more significant, the average person does not
see any way that Scientology is saving the planet, let alone having
ALL THE ANSWERS to saving the planet.

May be very comforting to Travolta, to have someone to tell his
troubles. Or Tom Cruise may think it is a blast, but SAVING THE
PLANET? Instead, to the outsider, Scientology just seems like
bizarre, pricey self empowerment training from a Sci fi writer. It's
members would consist of messed up movie stars and assorted gullible
people with money to blow on this sort far fetched stuff.

The rest of us just struggle to get an education or find employment we
don't hate, that pays enough for the things we need or want. And here
the Scilons are off, living in compounds thinking they are the only
way to save the planet.

Other religious groups think they are the only ones going to heaven,
but I don't think the Amish for example, envision taking over
government or reforming education, planet and universe-wide.

xenufrance

Mar 31, 2010, 3:44:45 AM3/31/10

You're right. Would we ever let scientology keep on its scandalously
criminal methods that we'd become soon or late corpses. No doubt that if the
crime cult was in power, it would get rid of us after having used us as
slaves without pay, food or sleep.

Farewell to Sicily

Mar 31, 2010, 8:07:44 AM3/31/10

They have a thing about getting the victim late at night when their
resistance is down. The SS and the KGB did the same thing.

Monica Pignotti

Mar 31, 2010, 8:20:09 AM3/31/10
On Mar 30, 1:57 pm, Astrid <Astrid7777...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In the Hamburg Symposium, the last I listened to Marc talking about
> being dragged out of bed and getting thrown in pool, or being made to
> jump in.

In his book, he describes this incident in more detail. Although it
seems milder than the earlier overboardings, Marc also wrote about
people at Gold being thrown overboard earlier into a pond filled with
human waste products, which was stopped after it was undeniable that
it posed a serious health hazard. It was after that, that he used the
swimming pool.

There's also this, where Rinder and other top execs had to shovel it
out of that same pond for 2 days full-time, an incident that was also
in Marc's book. See:

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=182237&highlight=#182237

In the 1960s at land orgs, instead of the overboardings they had
people put their heads in toilets. I talked to someone who was made to
go through that ritual.

Monica

Astrid

Mar 31, 2010, 9:19:20 AM3/31/10
On Mar 31, 6:20 am, Monica Pignotti <monica.pignotti....@gmail.com>
wrote:
Thank you for elaborating on this Monica. That is terrible, with the
sewage. I picture myself doing that and being a casualty, I'd be a
sewage death. For a few years, I was pretty much a zombie, because I
worked in a room with a chain smoker. Those other kinds of
environmental issues, engine rooms, sewage, varnishes, scraping lead-
based paint off a ship for days, they'd all be way too much for me.

In the CNN AC360, the exes are doing a good job of describing the
details within the incidents of physical violence, exactly what
happened. I think that is a lot more compelling than the way the cult
is doing it, by just saying Marty is a psychotic, and then citing
"stats" about his violence, right down to having the ex-wife use the
same words.

On last night's show, two ex-wives said the same story...something
about knowing every inch of their husband's body. Did they practice
their story together or something?

Their certainty reminds me of general Scilon certainty that the tech
works 100% of the time. Anyway, viewers do like really detailed
descriptions.

I'd say that Hubbard was cruel, but more into psychological
manipulation and creating fear. He is moree culpable, because he
thought the whole system up, and created. Miscavige, and gave him the
environment in which to do what he does. Miscavige has a bigger
sadistic streak, but I also see him acting out partly as a victim, who
feels obligated to keep a scam going. I think he's probably feeling
trapped and very afraid right now, and doesn't quite know what to do.

Monica, if you were add up all the incidents of cruelty or violence,
Hubbard vs. Miscavige, how would you access their comparative cruelty?

And how would you compare their number and magnitude of temper
outbursts?

Astrid

Mar 31, 2010, 9:19:21 AM3/31/10
On Mar 31, 6:20 am, Monica Pignotti <monica.pignotti....@gmail.com>

Monica Pignotti

Mar 31, 2010, 11:31:22 AM3/31/10

I didn't have any personal experience under Miscavige (thankfully!)
but based on what I've read from people who were there, I'd have to
admit that in my opinion, although Hubbard was brutal, Miscavige is
worse. Some violence occurred by people under Hubbard but I never
heard of a case where Hubbard himself was directly violent to anyone
in terms of directly hitting people. Hubbard ordered some cruel and
humiliating punishments, such as locking people up in the chain
locker, throwing people overboard, creating the RPF, and much more,
but direct brute force of hitting others wasn't his style. I don't
think Hubbard really came close to the too gruesomes under Miscavige.

In terms of temper and outbursts, Hubbard definitely had them, but
based on reports, it sounds to me like again, DM is worse. The other
thing is, Hubbard could be extremely charming and kind when he chose
to be. Although people report some positive times with DM, I don't
think he can even come close to Hubbard's charisma. It looks to me
like DM has picked up on LRH's worst qualities and magnified them but
without Hubbard, I don't think a DM would have been possible. He might
be off somewhere else bullying people, but not on as large a scale as
he is able to, now.

Monica

Dennis L Erlich

Apr 1, 2010, 12:48:13 PM4/1/10
Monica Pignotti <monica.pi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I didn't have any personal experience under Miscavige (thankfully!)

Well I did.

And it was one of the most shameful periods in my life; where my
personality was turned inside out. Neither he, nor anyone else in the
cult could ever induce me to torture or strike another. Don't get me
wrong. No ... it was my groveling that still haunts me. No one
directly tortured or abused me physically.

But I'm sure MoFo helped the poodle appreciate how groveling feels.

----------------

"All the people involved were not following the laws. Were not allowing me to have my civil rights." - anonymous ex-scieno

The Alien Krlll

Apr 1, 2010, 2:09:23 PM4/1/10
Dennis L Erlich wrote, On 4/1/2010 11:48 AM:
> Monica Pignotti<monica.pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I didn't have any personal experience under Miscavige (thankfully!)
>
> Well I did.
>
> And it was one of the most shameful periods in my life; where my
> personality was turned inside out. Neither he, nor anyone else in the
> cult could ever induce me to torture or strike another. Don't get me
> wrong. No ... it was my groveling that still haunts me. No one
> directly tortured or abused me physically.
>
> But I'm sure MoFo helped the poodle appreciate how groveling feels.

What? They settled you out for chump change. DM was laughing at you
all the way to the bank.

--
"You did all in your power to denigrate LRH tech. You then settled out
for big bucks. You are for sale – and were bought – and do not warrant

A. Prickwork Erlich

Apr 1, 2010, 2:18:05 PM4/1/10
Dennis L Erlich wrote, On 4/1/2010 11:48 AM:
> Monica Pignotti<monica.pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I didn't have any personal experience under Miscavige (thankfully!)
>
> Well I did.
>
> And it was one of the most shameful periods in my life; where my
> personality was turned inside out. Neither he, nor anyone else in the
> cult could ever induce me to torture or strike another.

Then beating you pregnant wife at the time was your own idea?

Don't get me
> wrong. No ... it was my groveling that still haunts me. No one
> directly tortured or abused me physically.
>
> But I'm sure MoFo helped the poodle appreciate how groveling feels.

> ----------------
>
> "All the people involved were not following the laws. Were not allowing me to have my civil rights." - anonymous ex-scieno

When a man cannot choose between good over evil, that man ceases to be a
man. He becomes a mere prickwork. A Prickwork Erlich.

Dennis L Erlich

Apr 1, 2010, 5:25:36 PM4/1/10
Oops. I musta mist one of the Klemmyklones.

"A. Prickwork Erlich" <gri...@IRS.corn> wrote:

>Then beating you pregnant wife at the time was your own idea?

Beating, heh. And she wasn't pregnant.

I slapped her once. And apologized. The MAA report said there was
not a bruise, and the vindictive ex admitted it was just one slap. Get
your DA material right, sliemball.

You, perverTed and Pigno love trotting out my ex-wife's bullshit,
OSA-funded, affidavits just like the scienos do. Witness the pack of
lying bitches they brought out for AC 360.

"I know every square inch of your mind, Klemmy!" So FOAD.

<replonk>

----------------

"At this point, if we could go back in time and get rid of the internet
altogether, I would be all for it." - Monica Pignotti, PhD (Nov 2009)

A. Prickwork Erlich

Apr 1, 2010, 6:30:34 PM4/1/10

http://w2.eff.org/legal/cases/Scientology_cases/erlich_munsey_032995.reply

> 27. There were several instances when Dennis abused me, one
>time in 1977, we were in our bedroom and something made him mad and
>while I was laying on our bed he sat on me and hit me in the face.
>Another time in 1982, I asked him a question and he got very upset at
>me, grabbed me by the hair, he threw me across the room, I flew across
>the room and while I was cowering, he grabbed me by the hair again,
>threw me in the bathroom, I was cornered in the shower, he hit me
>across the face and I felt like he broke my jaw. I was in my first
>trimester of pregnancy with his child at the time and he knew I was
>pregnant. Shortly thereafter we moved to Colorado and he convinced me
>to get an abortion.

Whoa, girl. Yes, I hit you. You were about to blow it and
get sent to the RPF, if you recall. You started talking about
wanting to leave Flag. I was another person back then.

I am truely ashamed of what I did. Not mostly because I hit
you. Certainly that. But mainly because I did it in front
of Holly and Bethy.

I'm sorry. Can't you forgive me?

Out_Of_The_Dark

Apr 3, 2010, 12:31:13 AM4/3/10
On Mar 30, 1:57 pm, Astrid <Astrid7777...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I am encouraged that that more and more old timers who endured
Hubbard's cruelty are speaking up. It's important to dispel the false
PR line Marty Rathbun is spreading that the violence only began with
Miscavige. I know it began earlier as do others know but reading or
listening to someone tell their personal observations and horror
stories, like Hana Eltringham Whitfield has, counteracts the false
information. Thanks to Marty, more old timers are speaking up and
contradicting his version of 'the truth'.

The Alien Krlll

Apr 3, 2010, 7:06:57 PM4/3/10
Dennis L Erlich wrote, On 4/1/2010 4:25 PM:
> Oops. I musta mist one of the Klemmyklones.
>
> "A. Prickwork Erlich"<gri...@IRS.corn> wrote:
>
>> Then beating you pregnant wife at the time was your own idea?
>
> Beating, heh. And she wasn't pregnant.
>
> I slapped her once. And apologized. The MAA report said there was
> not a bruise, and the vindictive ex admitted it was just one slap. Get
> your DA material right, sliemball.
>
> You, perverTed and Pigno love trotting out my ex-wife's bullshit,
> OSA-funded, affidavits just like the scienos do. Witness the pack of
> lying bitches they brought out for AC 360.

This CNN story presents a unique opportunity for Rev. Erlich, for many
people may have thought that the Scientology wives were not being
truthful on the program. Thusly, the Rev. tries to connect statements
they made on television with statements that his ex-wife made -- sworn
in a affidavit for the court. He hoped to piggyback on the national
attention from CNN to legitimize his own personal brand of misogyny.
They are all "lying bitches" aren't they Rev. Erlich?

Erlich, as a proven liar, now sides with another proven liar, Mark C.
Rathbun, in testifying that wives are plainly lying bitches. However it
was just a few months ago that Erlich did not side with Marty Rathbun.
The Rev. called him out on the musical chairs story that he forwarded
about David Miscavige abusing fellow Scientologists through a game of
musical chairs. Erlich simply refuted the story, saying he'd never seen
anything like that, so it wasn't true.

What would we do without you Rev. Erlich? Your infinite wisdom and
experience is cast upon us poor mortals -- who do not have a direct
comm-line to God Almighty, and his son Jesus Christ -- (who you
familially refer to as "The Nazz" on your website).

> "I know every square inch of your mind, Klemmy!" So FOAD.

To those uninitiated in the ways of the Rev. Dennis L. Erlich, the above
FOAD, means "fuck off and die!"

How inspiringly holy can this self-professed man of God get?

And, why can't CNN and Anderson Cooper realized who really is the most
important religious figure in all of Scientology's history? That man is
not the man who filled the shoes of the fisherman, but the man who
filled the shoes of the "Chief Cramming Officer" at Flag in Clearwater
Florida. that man is the Rev. Dennis L. Erlich, the Founder and
ecclesiastical head of inFormer Ministry.

It must be a terrible blow to a man who carries on conversations with
God everyday, not being recognized at all by CNN. After all Rev. Erlich
knows in his heart, mind and soul that it was through his belligerence,
betrayal of innocents, and criminal infringement, that all the
Scientologists have now been set free...BY HIM. :-)

> <replonk>

> ----------------
>
> "At this point, if we could go back in time and get rid of the internet
> altogether, I would be all for it." - Monica Pignotti, PhD (Nov 2009)

Andrew Robertson

Apr 4, 2010, 2:51:02 AM4/4/10

"The Alien Krlll" <E...@Teegeeack.con> wrote in message

<slight snip>

Tom, it's autumn in New Zealand so it must be spring in your world.
Shouldn't you be out in the garden busily sowing seeds, so in a few months
time you will have a cornucopia of beautiful flowers and luscious fresh
vegetables.

Instead of sowing the idea that Dennis is the Anti-Christ himself?

Revelation 6:8 (King Tom's Version)

'And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was
Dennis, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the
fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with
death, and with the beasts of the earth.'

Or something like that.

The phrase 'florid hyperbole' springs to mind when reading your attacks on
Dennis.

Andrew

Dennis L Erlich

Apr 4, 2010, 12:56:19 PM4/4/10
Astrid <Astrid...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>They must really get the idea into people's heads, that Scientology is
>the only hope to save the planet. That's what seems like such a
>stretch to the outsider. The reason is, the outsider knows few or no
>Scientologists, and even more significant, the average person does not
>see any way that Scientology is saving the planet, let alone having
>ALL THE ANSWERS to saving the planet.

That's it. For us there appeared to be no other "way out." We were
seeking the goal of both religion and rational thought: Ultimate
Enlightenment. We sought to be free from the constraints of
mortality; the finite laws of nature. Like reaching for heaven or
nirvana on while being able to function here on the surface of
Teegeeack.

So instead of 30 virgins, we sacrificed our lives for your "doomed
civilization." :)

>The rest of us just struggle to get an education or find employment we
>don't hate, that pays enough for the things we need or want. And here
>the Scilons are off, living in compounds thinking they are the only
>way to save the planet.

It's mental slavery masquerading as the ~illusion~ of "total freedom."

------------------------

"Save my soul from evil, Lord
And heal this soldier's heart
I'll trust in Thee to keep me, Lord
I'm done with Bonaparte" - Mark Knopfler

Dennis L Erlich

Apr 4, 2010, 1:34:18 PM4/4/10
Astrid <Astrid...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On last night's show, two ex-wives said the same story...something
>about knowing every inch of their husband's body. Did they practice
>their story together or something?

OMG yes!!! They were all scripted and drilled for hours on their
TR-L's before such a performance.

Taking the word of ex-wives who are practiced liars within the cult,
as Monica (Klemmy and Ted) seem to love to do, makes no sense. The
truth should be enough. They ought to stick with that. They don't
have to rely on some OSA-funded DA material that was produced to
assist them in my 1995 Copyright vs free speech case to sliem me.

Shirley they can find enough truly bad things about me to support
their ad homs.

>And how would you compare their number and magnitude of temper
>outbursts?

There was a culture of screaming at interns and others needing "Severe
Reality Adjustments." I was not a perpetrator, rather a victim of it.
But only a couple of times.

During my entire history in the cult I never participated in, nor even
saw any physical violence. If it had been occurring at service orgs
where I worked back then, the flood of tech staff leaving would have
been enough to close the cult.

And I don't recall any stories of Elrong actually assaulting his
staff, other than verbally. Such verbal assaults, according to
reports, were frequent and vociferous.

The violence occurring now may be limited to specific sea ogre
installations and may not have spread to infect the management style
of outer orgs (assuming such a thing still exists).

Physical violence of the kind being reported these days ... that's is
poodleboi's thing.

Dennis L Erlich

Apr 4, 2010, 1:38:28 PM4/4/10
"Andrew Robertson" <a...@paradise.net.nz> wrote:

>The phrase 'florid hyperbole' springs to mind when reading your attacks on
>Dennis.

-------------------------

"But it's all been done before
It's all been written in the book
And when there's too much of nothing
Nobody should look. - B. Dylan

The Alien Krlll

Apr 4, 2010, 2:22:25 PM4/4/10
Andrew Robertson wrote, On 4/4/2010 1:51 AM:

> The phrase 'florid hyperbole' springs to mind when reading your attacks on
> Dennis.

Hyperbole indeed:
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/leak-erlich-irs-i-want-lrh-status-dox-61246/2/#post1156067

Monica Pignotti

Apr 4, 2010, 3:02:48 PM4/4/10
On Apr 4, 1:34 pm, Dennis L Erlich <infor...@informer.org> wrote:

> Astrid <Astrid7777...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On last night's show, two ex-wives said the same story...something
> >about knowing every inch of their husband's body. Did they practice
> >their story together or something?
>
> OMG yes!!!  They were all scripted and drilled for hours on their
> TR-L's before such a performance.
>
> Taking the word of ex-wives who are practiced liars within the cult,
> as Monica (Klemmy and Ted) seem to love to do, makes no sense.

I didn't take your ex-wife's word for anything. I took your word for
your own admission and written statement that you hit her because she
wanted to leave Flag.

Monica

Dennis L Erlich

Apr 4, 2010, 4:44:33 PM4/4/10
Monica Pignotti <monica.pi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I didn't take your ex-wife's word for anything. I took your word for
>your own admission and written statement that you hit her because she
>wanted to leave Flag.

I admitted that nearly 30 years ago I slapped my then wife. How is
this relevant now? And no unwarranted assumptions or conclusions
please. We know how she hates them.

Simple answer: it isn't relevant but it makes handy ad hominem, DA
material for Dr Pigno, Klemmy or any other sliemball who want to find
or manufacture dirt.

The Alien Krlll

Apr 4, 2010, 5:32:10 PM4/4/10
Dennis L Erlich wrote, On 4/4/2010 3:44 PM:
> Monica Pignotti<monica.pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I didn't take your ex-wife's word for anything. I took your word for
>> your own admission and written statement that you hit her because she
>> wanted to leave Flag.
>
> I admitted that nearly 30 years ago I slapped my then wife. How is
> this relevant now? And no unwarranted assumptions or conclusions
> please. We know how she hates them.
>
> Simple answer: it isn't relevant but it makes handy ad hominem, DA
> material for Dr Pigno, Klemmy or any other sliemball who want to find
> or manufacture dirt.

The Long Answer:

In 1984 I was in Omaha, Nebraska, living with my then fiance.
Rosa was in San Diego with Holly. I was unemployed. I was
an experienced, registered stock broker who couln't get a job
in any firm in town because I, newby ex-culter that I was,
insisted on telling my prospective employers the truth - I
had been a Scientology Minister for 15 years. Didn't fly too
well in Omaha I'm afraid.

I finally got a job as a fittness instructor in a health
club. By that time, because I had not been paying child
support, I began offering to have Holly come and live with my
fiance and me. I sent Rosa little money.

Holly was sent to me on the premise that Rosa would be
getting her life back together. I could tell she was running
in a wrong circle, cops, firemen ... party-girl stuff. Her
friend had been murdered and she wanted to unload Holly for a
while.

Holly and I were basically supported by my fiance.
Sweetheart that she was ... I still love her so. What
follows blew us apart.

About two weeks before Holly was to be sent back, and one
week after I had a written piece on cults published, she began
telling me about "sexy stuff" that she had been engaging in
at her mother's. Knowing Rosa, and I won't go into her
history of promiscuity, I thought it possible that Holly had been
exposed to, participated in, or seen, some sort of sexual
activity that she shouldn't have been. (don't get me wrong ...
I was - and am - no saint.)

I questioned Holly, albeit clumsily, and consulted a former
police detective friend of mine for advice. We decided that
the allegations required the consideration of law enforcement
notification. I played a tape, without identifying myself,
of Holly's statements, to the Omaha police. I had them
record the call. They advised that they would like to send a
couple of officers immediately over. From there on I
followed the instructions of the agencies involved in the
case. The FBI flew two agents from Florida to interview
Holly. They transcribed the tapes of the interviews with
Holly, I assume, since I had alleged scientology might be
involved with the "sexy stuff". Also that it might have been
for the purpose of child pornography.

During this period I sent Rosa no money.

In the midst of Holly's excellent treatment by one of the
state's leading child abuse experts, Rosa got a San Diego
judge to order the child back to California. Some statute
about ownership of children or jurisdiction by a state. What
consitutes residency and what rights you give up over your
child in that state.

The law enforcement officers, case workers, etc. involved
could not believe it, but there was nothing they could do
except pass their information over to their San Diego county
counterparts. Who were all saying, "case? what case? you
want us to open a child molest case?"

Because I felt Holly was in grave danger, being put back into
the hands of the person she said had molested her (or allowed
her to be molested), I sent several threatening telegrams to
the San Diego County judges, saying that I was holding him
personally responsible for the safety of my child.

I could get no one in the Sandiego County child protective
services to do anything about anything. They refused to even
open a file on the case. I had no money. I borrowed some
money from my fiance (which I still owe her) and drove out to
San Diego.

The SD judge left Holly in Rosa's custody pending
reconcilliation counselling for Rosa and I. He also advised
the Juvenile Courts regarding the alleged molestation. I
cooperated with the juvenile court regarding their wish to
put Holly in foster care till the allegations were sorted
out. I went along with it because I felt it would be safer
than having Holly with her mother. I was living with my
parent's in their small apartment. It was 2 months after
Holly had been jerked back to California that these events
commenced.

I was not working nor sending money to Rosa. I was attending
to my court requirements.

The Juvenile Court case dragged out for several months. I
moved to Los Angeles, found a job and drove back and forth
between LA and SD several times as month for various court
ordered appearance. Rosa and I agreed on joint custody and
liberal visitation. I agreed to $200/month support. I could
not go to the final court appearance, too many days off, so I
told Rosa that I'd just go along with what the conciliation
court agreement. Rosa brought in San Diego county cops and
went for sole custody and supervised visitation 8 hrs, once a
month, in San Diego.

I was being tortured. I was sending Rosa money regularly. I
was seeing my daughter under the most degrading conditions
... it nearly drove me to violence.

Several years later Rosa had convinced Holly that it was I
who had done the "sexy stuff" with her. Holly refused to
talk to me or see me. My calls were hung up on. My letters
were returned - refused. Rosa had remarried and taken Holly,
without my permission, and moved to Colorado.

I stopped sending money. That was 6-7 years ago.

I'm not sure I would ever allow myself to be forced to give
Rosa a penny again. She has not asked since Holly was 7, the
last time I saw my daughter.

Next thing I hear, Rosa's declaration is published on
internet by the OSA agent, Rick. It's just what I've been
expecting.

That's the long answer.

The short: when I've been employed and have had *any* rights
*at all* with my daughter, I have always sent the required
support.

Does that satisfy your curiosity, Ron?

Rev. Dennis L Erlich * * the inFormer * *
<dennis....@support.com>
that person (tm)

Can't take what you dish out foul-mouth? You DA yourself with your own
words.

http://w2.eff.org/legal/cases/Scientology_cases/erlich_munsey_032995.reply

Gregory Hall

Apr 4, 2010, 5:34:05 PM4/4/10
"Dennis L Erlich" <info...@informer.org> wrote in message

> Monica Pignotti <monica.pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I didn't take your ex-wife's word for anything. I took your word for
>>your own admission and written statement that you hit her because she
>>wanted to leave Flag.
>
> I admitted that nearly 30 years ago I slapped my then wife. How is
> this relevant now? And no unwarranted assumptions or conclusions
> please. We know how she hates them.
>
> Simple answer: it isn't relevant but it makes handy ad hominem, DA
> material for Dr Pigno, Klemmy or any other sliemball who want to find
> or manufacture dirt.

IMO, there is something wrong with a man who doesn't slap his wife from time
to time. Women will get completely out of control without some corporal
punishment. Even the more so when it comes to children.

--
Gregory Hall

Monica Pignotti

Apr 4, 2010, 5:54:21 PM4/4/10
On Apr 4, 4:44 pm, Dennis L Erlich <infor...@informer.org> wrote:

> Monica Pignotti <monica.pignotti....@gmail.com> wrote:
> >I didn't take your ex-wife's word for anything. I took your word for
> >your own admission and written statement that you hit her because she
> >wanted to leave Flag.
>
> I admitted that nearly 30 years ago I slapped my then wife.  How is
> this relevant now?  And no unwarranted assumptions or conclusions
> please.  We know how she hates them.
>
> Simple answer:  it isn't relevant but it makes handy ad hominem, DA
> material for Dr Pigno, Klemmy or any other sliemball who want to find
> or manufacture dirt.

Hitting a woman, regardless of when it occurred, is highly relevant
and the fact that you don't consider it so and that you continue to
make light of it and minimize it, just makes it all the more damning.

Dennis L Erlich

Apr 4, 2010, 6:47:27 PM4/4/10
Monica Pignotti <monica.pi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hitting a woman, regardless of when it occurred, is highly relevant
>and the fact that you don't consider it so and that you continue to
>make light of it and minimize it, just makes it all the more damning.

Relevant to Dr. Pigno's need for find ad hominem to DA me.

Gregory Hall

Apr 4, 2010, 6:51:32 PM4/4/10
"Monica Pignotti" <monica.pi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

What's with you feminists? Do you want equal treatment or not? Men hit each
other all the time - punch and slap. If you would be equal to a man
treatment-wise, stop your blubbering about men slapping women being
unacceptable.

You can't have it both ways. If you want to be treated like a woman then try
acting like a woman. Women who act like men and demand to be treated equally
to men cannot pick and chose what that equal treatment consists of. Doing so
is setting yourself up on a pedestal. That's not equality, dear. That's more
liberal bilge.

--
Gregory Hall

Andrew Robertson

Apr 4, 2010, 7:09:45 PM4/4/10

"Monica Pignotti" <monica.pi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> regardless of when it occurred,

Have you ever done anything in your life, little Miss Fancy Pants, that you
have regretted, acknowledged that it was wrong and did not expect it to be
continually trotted out to defame you?

Yes, you have and you have my sympathy for the attacks on your reputation by
the egregious 'Emperor of Child Endangerment'.

So why do you do the same to Dennis?

Andrew

http://tinyurl.com/yleugqr

Full URL:

http://stopchildtorture.org/2009/11/17/news-video-footage-of-ronald-federicis-lethal-compression-therapy-on-an-11-year-old-child/

The Alien Krlll

Apr 4, 2010, 7:32:49 PM4/4/10
Andrew Robertson wrote, On 4/4/2010 6:09 PM:
> "Monica Pignotti"<monica.pi...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> <snip>
>
>> regardless of when it occurred,
>

> Have you ever done anything in your life, little Miss Fancy Pants, that you
> have regretted, acknowledged that it was wrong and did not expect it to be
> continually trotted out to defame you?

She doesn't put herself out to be someone with a direct link to God --
as Rev. Erlich has told the United States government. Monica doesn't
claim to be on a mission from God, and doing God's will, and God's work.
Monica never got church status for fraudulently portraying herself as
something that she wasn't, nor has she gotten an IRS tax exemption
exactly like the church of Scientology. If Monica did, she'd probably
be bright enough to make money with it -- like Scientology does by
charging huge amounts of money for religious services that are tax-exempt.

The point is, this scoundrel that we all know as Rev. Dennis L. Erlich
has put himself up on a pedestal, and has tried to hide it. He was
required to make public all the supporting documents to his IRS 1023
file, and he deliberately misled the public seeking that material.

I'm surprised that you would take this Christian holiday to point out
your tolerance for charlatanism as it pertains to all matters in all
forms globally ... except in the form of the church of Scientology; for
which you will not tolerate.

As the charlatanism and religious hypocrisy relates to the United States
tax system; I would expect Kiwis like you Andrew, to keep your nose out
of our business.

Andrew Robertson

Apr 4, 2010, 8:09:14 PM4/4/10

"The Alien Krlll" <E...@Teegeeack.con> wrote in message

<snip>

> I'm surprised that you would take this Christian holiday to point out your
> tolerance for charlatanism

I'm a heathen. I don't observe Christian holidays.

> As the charlatanism and religious hypocrisy relates to the United States
> tax system; I would expect Kiwis like you Andrew, to keep your nose out of
> our business.

If American domestic policy interests me I will comment upon it.

Hoping the Easter Bunny visited you Tom..

Regards

Andrew

($45 poorer because of this ridiculous Christian belief in the Easter Bunny.
Why do females like chocolate?)