Leah Rimini, Mike Rinder and wife, in USA to day

rogergonnet

Dec 7, 2016, 2:52:41 PM12/7/16
(Mike Rinder était le N° 3 de la secte criminelle, et il explique ici qu'on
lui ordonnait en effet de harceler et détruire les opposants. J'ai
d'ailleurs eu affaire à lui directement car il m'avait accusé de
diffamation -depuis les USA à l'époque - et j'ai gagné sur une astude
technique plus que sur le fond, les juges hélas n'ont pas pu apprendre qu''à
l'époque, Rinder, qui s'en souvient certainement, avait donné une
explication vaseuse en justice de Clearwater, Floride, pour justifier une
anomalie. J'ai ça quelque part dans mon site web principal.)

‘Leah Remini: Scientology’ accuses church of harassment

Erin Jensen, USA TODAY

December 7, 2016

This week, Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath took us to Clearwater,
Fla., where a former Scientologist claimed to be on the receiving end of
treatment he previously dished out to enemies of the Church.

Leah Remini, the executive producer, sat down with Mike Rinder and his
current wife, Christie. Rinder, identified as a former International Church
spokesman, said he was tasked with trying to “discredit and destroy critics
who spoke out against the Church."

“If the Church believed that someone was an enemy that needed to be silenced
or destroyed, it was my job and I did it," Rinder said. "If I was told to
follow someone, I made it happen. If I was told to discredit someone, dig up
dirt on them, get their backgrounds investigated I made it happen."

Rinder departed from the Church in 2007, leaving behind his two children, a
wife of 31 years, his mother and his brother.

.../...

more:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2016/12/07/leah-remini-scientology-and-aftermath-episode-2-fair-game/95045858/?utm_source=Pew+Research+Center&utm_campaign=05fb089225-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2016_12_07&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3e953b9b70-05fb089225-400018169