New Orleans negro jailed after saying he would kill all white people

1 view

Send Them Back To Africa

Apr 25, 2018, 12:05:36 AM4/25/18
A Louisiana man has reportedly been charged after he threatened
to kill white people and children.

Jacob Watson, 22, was jailed Tuesday after he told a woman and
her grandchildren at a local park that he’d kill all white
people, then kill children at a nearby school, Fox 8 reported.

Gretna Police Department
about a week ago
Earlier today (12 September 2017), an individual made
threatening remarks to patrons at Bellevue Park in Gretna. He
threatened the park, as well as the nearby school. We canvassed
the area and were unable to find the individual. However, we
maintained a presence in the area, as well as notified the
school resource officers and school. Within the last hour, we
have arrested the individual and he is in custody. We would like
to thank the witnesses that made this arrest possible and remind
you to call 911. Our page is not monitored 24/7, nor is it
accessible to our dispatchers. Always call 911, even when it is
not an emergency.

Watson later confessed to authorities that he made the threats,
according to police, who charged him with terrorizing. He said
it was because he wanted to see the expression on their face,
according to Fox 8.

Authorities alerted school officers and searched a nearby
elementary school and a middle school because they were “just
blocks away,” police told The Times-Picayune.

Watson may have possibly been involved in another incident on
Sept. 8 in which a man allegedly said he was going to “kill all
white people” and “make the news,” The Times-Picayune reported
Friday.

Watson, who is currently on probation until 2019, was charged on
two counts of terrorizing, which have been added to his reported
criminal history that already includes theft and battery,
burglary and narcotics arrests.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/15/new-orleans-man-jailed-
after-saying-would-kill-all-white-people.html