(IVÁN): MESSIANIC WISDOM TO SEE YESHUA (JESUS) COMING TO US:

valarezo

Feb 7, 2011, 7:17:42 PM2/7/11
Sábado, 05 de febrero, año 2011 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

MESSIANIC WISDOM TO SEE YESHUA (JESUS) COMING BACK TO US:

Our heavenly Father gave Solomon wisdom and very great insight, and a
breath of understanding as measureless as the sands of the seashore.
This is the Holy Spirit of wisdom and great insight that our heavenly
Father granted to Solomon abundantly, so he may see all things beyond
all understanding from every man from the nations with the sole
purpose to discover truth and justice for the glory of our heavenly
Father and the good-health for the children of Israel.

This was a very especial gift of the Holy Spirit that our heavenly
Father granted to all of Israel through Solomon, so they may be able
to see always how our heavenly Father would speak to them through all
the things that He has created for the glory and honor of His great
name within Israel and the nations. Because, our heavenly Father
needed Israel to learn how our heavenly Father can also speak to them
through all the things and living creatures that He has created on
earth and in heaven, so His children from Israel and the nations may
not walk anymore in eternal blindness but always guided by His Holy
Spirit of truth and wisdom.

That is to say, also that this supernatural gift of the Holy Spirit of
wisdom and great insight for understanding of all things was given to
Israel to see how the enemy would come against them with lies and
great deceptions, so they may never go stray from our heavenly
Father’s ways on earth and in eternity as well. Because, the enemy
would send his wicked liars such as false prophets, teachers, and
other wicked devils that would tell Israel lie, so deceived they may
be and die believing within their hearts darkness to confess with
their lips lie to worship foreign gods, for instance, so they may die
in eternal darkness never to know their promised-savior forever.

Indeed, this great gift of the Holy Spirit of wisdom, and great
insight to understand all things, given it was truly to Israel from
our heavenly Father so prepared they may always be for the coming of
the King Messiah, David’s son, because no one knew the day or the hour
when he would manifest himself officially to Israel. And this was
something that Satan hated to see taking place within Israel or the
nations, because the presence of God’s Son is truly the presence of
the Holy Spirit of wisdom that will awaken the hearts, minds, and
living souls from every man, woman, and child to see the way out this
world thus to reenter heaven again.

Therefore, Satan would bombard Israel from time to time with false
messiahs, so, again, they may go stray from our heavenly Father’s ways
to love, serve, and honor Him within Israel and within the nations as
well, so His blessed name for forgiveness and salvation known may
never be by every one everywhere forever in all eternity to come. This
wisdom, and great insight for the things on earth, was also to
understand the wonderful things that our heavenly Father would
manifest from heaven occasionally, so He may enrich the human spirit
of every man, woman, and child within Israel and the nations, with the
sole purpose to have eyes, ears, and understanding to receive His
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach.

Because, it is always the Holy Spirit of wisdom and of great insight
that will open the ears to hear, the eyes to see, and the minds to
understand for the Hebrews that have by default their ears closed, the
eyes blind, and their minds far from perceiving truth to love and
serve our heavenly Father through His Son Messiah. Meaning that
whenever our Lord Jesus Christ would manifest himself upon earth,
whether he would come to us as God’s Holy One or as His personal Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach or born from David’s virgin daughter, for example,
then we would all recognize him as such without problems, because
filled we would be with wisdom to receive him with national honors.

That is to say, also that for each one of us to be able to see and
receive our Lord Jesus Christ as God’s Son, for example, then we need
to have our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of wisdom and great
understanding, and this is the reason that our heavenly Father granted
us abundantly His Holy Spirit from the start. Because, as our heavenly
Father created the heavens and earth, then He immediately commanded
His Holy Spirit to pour upon the entire earth (Gn 1:2) with the
purpose to make way for the coming of His King Messiah or His holy
temple for His blessed name, and for this He had to subdue all
darkness from all over the earth.

Here our heavenly Father blessed with His Holy Spirit of wisdom and
deep insight for all things the places from where every man, woman,
and child would be born from Adam’s lineage, and then later be born
again from His Holy Spirit, but also He personally blessed mightily
every step that they would make until they reenter paradise eternally
saved. That is why that the Holy Spirit’s baptism is important for
every man, woman, and child from all the nations, beginning within
Israel, for example, not only filled to be with the Holy Spirit of
wisdom but also with special powerful gifts thus to subdue Satan’s
lies and wicked scams around the clock, so everybody may be successful
always.

Here our heavenly Father wanted us to understand that He needs us to
be successful in every thing that we may undertake under His heavens
all over the entire earth, but this success is only going to happen
for us when we believe within our hearts with wisdom for justice and
confess for salvation His anointed Son Jesus Christ. Because, the
truth is that you need power from heaven to live on this earth,
moreover to believe always in our heavenly Father’s love and passion
for you and your loved ones through the glorious life of His Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, for the reason that he is the only One that can
take us back to heaven these days.

That is why that our Lord Jesus Christ declared to his disciples
openly: I am the way, the truth, and the life back to the exact place
within our heavenly Father’s heart and living soul from where we
became living being fashioned in His image and according to His
likeness, so we may be always His children forever in eternity. Truly,
our Lord Jesus Christ is the only One that can take us back to our
heavenly Father’s arms because it takes supernatural wisdom and great
insight to get us to where He lives in perfect peace and everlasting
happiness; this means that no one can ever go to where our heavenly
Father lives not even angels, except His Son.

Again, this is why that our Lord Jesus Christ assured to his disciples
everywhere that he is the way back to the heavenly Father or to our
celestial eternal home in heaven, because he not only knows the way
back there but he is the perfect wisdom that transits through this way
to get safely to our heavenly Father’s presence. Moreover, for each
one of us to believe this powerful ancient truth within our hearts, so
we may be able to fulfill truth and justice within our living souls
before our heavenly Father, then we have to have power from heaven
around the clock, and this is the Holy Spirit of wisdom that give us
that much needed supernatural power.

And without power from heaven such as the Holy Spirit of wisdom and
the many glorious gifts that are constantly operating for us to live a
normal life in this world, then we would fail and die as usual,
moreover we would never be able to see our Lord Jesus Christ as our
Lord and savior forever. This means that Satan will have the way open
towards us to attack us with his usual lies and desperate tricks to
make us fall into his traps to destroy our way of life towards our
heavenly Father with the sole purpose that we will never know our
savior within our hearts for justice to confess his name for
salvation.

Therefore, this was the reason that our heavenly Father granted
Solomon to have wisdom and deep understanding of all things on earth
and in heaven as well, so Israel may be able to have supernatural
eyes, ears, and understanding above all to see how our heavenly Father
was going to send His blessed Son into earth, filled with eternal
salvation. Meaning that our heavenly Father did not give Solomon His
Holy Spirit of wisdom so he may do whatever he may please within
Israel or the nations but, instead, He gave Solomon His Holy Spirit of
wisdom filled with supernatural gifts so he may lead Israel and the
nations to the glorious presence of His Son Jesus Christ for
salvation.

These days, the Holy Spirit of wisdom and deep understanding for
things that our heavenly Father granted to Solomon, so this wisdom may
see and announce promptly the coming of the blessed Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach into Israel’s life forever, indeed, it is here with us so
we may see Jesus Christ coming into our lives every day too with
salvation. Because, only the eyes, hearts, and minds of men filled
with the Holy Spirit of wisdom may be able to see, hear, and
understand the glorious presence of our heavenly Father and His Son
Jesus Christ, so forgiven they may be at once thus to cross-the-
threshold into a glorious life clean from the presence of the spirit
of error forever.

Indeed, this is the glorious life that our heavenly Father has
prepared since the foundation of the heavens for Adam and his children
to inherit through the glorious intake of the bread of life from
paradise, our Lord Jesus Christ daily bread of life and his cup of
blood as the living water that will quench our thirst forever. That is
why that King Melchisedec from Salem prepared the Lord’s Table before
Abram and his men at Jerusalem’s bloody crossed door’s sticks, so they
may eat the bread of life along with the cup of wine that represents
forever the continuous atoning-blood sacrifice in heaven that give
life to every one that confess His salvation name, Jesus Christ.

Truly, this is the glorious life that our heavenly Father would like
to see you live in every day of your entire life on earth and in
heaven, because, He created you specifically to live within this
supernatural blissful-life but with His holy angels and His blessed
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so you may enjoy your heart’s desires always.
On this day, Abram and his men ate and drank before our heavenly
Father from His Table filled with the fruit of life, the fruit of the
Holy Spirit of wisdom and great insight that He has always wanted men
to intake, so filled they may be about the wisdom that leads
constantly to all truth and justice forever.

Indeed, our heavenly Father wants you to live extremely enriched every
day of your entire life whether this is heaven, on earth or within the
brand new Jerusalem from heaven above, so His blessed faithful angels,
archangels, seraphs, cherubim, and other holy creatures in heaven may
see His ancient love for His blessed Son shining supernatural within
you perpetually. Therefore, because you do not have this glorious Holy
Spirit of wisdom with the supernatural gifts operating within your
daily life on earth just as it is in heaven with the angelic creatures
before our heavenly Father, then you can never see any blessing before
you much less see our King Messiah coming to rescue you from hell’s
constant torments.

Frankly, without our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of wisdom and great
understanding for things, you are completely blind, deaf, and mute as
well, because nothing that you may see, hears or says with your lips
will be real, our heavenly Father’s present reality on earth and in
paradise, for example, so you may know always where you are going.
That is to say, also that with the Holy Spirit of wisdom living
within your heart, because you have believed in our heavenly Father’s
blessed Son great works for you at Jerusalem’s bloody door or for what
he is doing for you in heaven these days as the supreme atoning-blood
sacrifice, then you know always where you are heading.

Instead of living with the same spirit of error all the time that we
have initially inherited from Adam and Eve because they believed
Satan’s lies from the serpent’s mouth, so we may lose all blessings
and peace forever in paradise and all over the earth as well, for that
reason we may never know where we are going always. Because, the truth
is that if our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of wisdom is not
operating within your heart and entire life with the supernatural
gifts of the blessed name and living word, then you are living in
total darkness, and this is Satan’s realm where he may do whatever he
may please thus to shred you to pieces forever.

That is why of your constant: problems, difficulties, conflicts,
infirmities, death and all the terrible curses written within our
heavenly Father’s book of the Law and other curses not found within
His book as well, because your eyes, ears, and mind are not light up
with our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of wisdom and great insight for
all things. In other words, without our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit
of wisdom and deep understanding for all things within your heart,
then you are living in total darkness where you may never see the
things that legally belong to you and to your loved ones, instead you
will miss them always so Satan may give them to whomever he may wish.

And this is exactly what happened in paradise as Adam and Eve lost
their faith towards our heavenly Father through the forbidden fruit,
because they ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, a tree
that our Father had personally forbidden them to eat from so they may
never fall into Satan’s death trap, but instead live on forever.
However, with our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of wisdom and deep
understanding, you will always see your blessings and the blessings
that belong to others as well coming towards you dressed with
supernatural powers, so you may enjoy always your blessings with
others as well before our heavenly Father that is in heaven watching
that you may enjoy His constant goodness.

Because, when our heavenly Father releases His supernatural blessings
from heaven towards you, then He gives them to us generously, and this
is every one everywhere (redeemed or unredeemed), so we may enjoy them
with others, for our heavenly Father is good towards everybody always,
for the glory and honor of His blessed name on earth and in heaven.
Moreover, these are blessings that come down from heaven around the
clock and you are missing most of them, if not all, because you walk
in darkness, by default, darkness that gives you problems,
difficulties, infirmities, and curses that destroys life everywhere on
earth, in paradise, and in eternity too, so you must have wisdom to
overcome evil today.

This is the Holy Spirit of wisdom that is always available around the
clock for those that believe within their hearts to confess with their
lips that our Lord Jesus Christ is Lord for our heavenly Father’s
glory on earth and in heaven as well, so He may start correctly His
wonderful angelic Kingdom, created initially for our personal sake.
Honestly, the Holy Spirit of wisdom is essential in our every day
lives on earth and in paradise as well, so we may never step into
Satan’s darkness where he can really hurt us with terrible lies and
far-fetched wickedness that can only exist in hell’s realm of hatred
towards everything that is God and good, for example.

The Holy Spirit of wisdom will assist us in every thing that will
touch our lives around the clock, indeed these are things that we see
and others that we may not see altogether, so we will always make the
correct decision concerning our growth in our heavenly Father’s sight
and of His very holy creatures in heaven. Because, it is very
important for our heavenly Father that we may grow filled with His
Holy Spirit of wisdom and deep understanding before Him and His
angels, so we may become the persons that He initially created each
one of us to be in His image and according to His likeness thus to
enjoy goodness and endless blessings always.

In other words, the Holy Spirit of wisdom will enrich our lives by
letting us know the secret of things of those things that we see and
of those that we may never see, moreover it will protect us beyond all
understanding with supernatural powers from the gifts of our heavenly
Father’s name and of His glorified commandments too. Truly, the Holy
Spirit of wisdom will work for our sake around the clock on earth and
in heaven, because it is not only our guide but also the power that
helps our eyes see, our ears hear, and our minds understand even the
incomprehensible, so we may keep that which is good to disregard that
which is bad.

In due time, the Holy Spirit of wisdom with all the gifts of the
Spirit descended upon Israel to stay with Solomon, because our
heavenly Father promised King David that he will not build a temple
for His name but someone of his on blood and flesh was to build the
temple for his blessed name within Israel. This person that our
heavenly Father had chosen to be as faithful as his servant David, it
was our Lord Jesus Christ who will be born later from David’s virgin
daughter thus to give us the perfect flesh, the unbreakable bones, and
the atoning-blood that will carry the blessed name, moreover to become
the supreme blood-sacrifice for Israel in heaven forever.

This is the man that is exactly after His glorious heart always
willing to do whatever He would like to have done within Israel and
the nations as well, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, the initial savior
of Israel from the Egyptian captivity and through the hostile and
deadly desert, so Israel may enter into the celestial Jerusalem for
eternal life. Now, our heavenly Father introduced His Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach through King David’s life and his son Solomon but with
great wisdom and deep understanding of His Holy Spirit, so Israel may
learn to walk constantly within this wonderful anointment and baptism
of the Holy Spirit within the Spirit’s gifts to meet soon face-to-face
with His Son Messiah, our Lord Jesus Christ.

For this is the Holy Spirit of wisdom and deep understanding that was
to stay within Israel eternally, especially within the leadership as
King David and Solomon to begin its great messianic ministry, so the
Israelis may see, hear, and understand everything concerning about our
Lord Jesus Christ so they may finally please truth and justice before
our Father forever. Truly, the Holy Spirit of wisdom that began to
minister within Israel through Moses, Joshua, David, and finally with
Solomon that misused it and abandoned it for foreign gods, in reality,
it never left Israel but it remained faithful to God’s call, waiting
for Israel to comeback to God and His Son, so it may do wonders as
always.

This means also that the Holy Spirit of wisdom still is available
within Israel these days, that is, if they are willing to obey
faithfully our heavenly Father through the way, the truth, and the
life of His Lord Jesus Christ, so they may escape Satan’s lies to walk
always on the way that leads to never-ending peace and blessings.
Today, you may begin to walk in the truth and never-ending justice of
our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of wisdom and deep understanding, so
you may escape the terrible darkness that Satan may have set up
against you for you to trip and fall with the sole purpose to ruin and
destroy your life forever.

However, our heavenly Father is always ahead of Satan’s usual lies and
tricks thus to defend and help you to escape his wilds, and in turn,
make all things that are evil thus to become blessings for you and for
your loved ones, so you may glorify Him and honor His blessed name
within your heart these days and forevermore. This is correct these
days. Our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of wisdom and deep
understanding is available to anybody that is willing to love and
serve Him through His blessed Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so they may do
within their lives much more then to escape Satan’s lies and his
inhuman tricks, and this is to bring new glories and honors to Him and
His blessed-name.

Justly, our heavenly Father will give abundantly to every one of His
Holy Spirit of wisdom and deep understanding of the things from earth
and heaven, so he may live blessed and in good-health walking always
with His Son every day of his life, because our heavenly Father has to
have every one everywhere walking along with Son continuously. For
this is the way that our heavenly Father would make sure that darkness
will disappear from the face of the entire earth, moreover enrich all
life with the wonderful and glorious light of His Holy Spirit of
wisdom and great insight of all things as well, so people everywhere
may live a peaceful and godly life before Him forever.

Again, it will be His Holy Spirit of wisdom and great insight from
which our heavenly Father will make new earth with glorious skies
filled with new glories never seeing before, so He may enjoy them with
His blessed children that have believed within their hearts for
justice and confess with their lips for salvation His Son’s anointed
name. In truth, no one in paradise much less on earth can ever believe
within their hearts for justice to confess with their lips for
salvation our heavenly Father’s blessed name of His Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach for eternal salvation, except anointed he is with the Holy
Spirit of wisdom and great insight, so he may escape Satan’s deadly
traps forever.

That is to say, also that a life on earth or heaven without the Holy
Spirit of wisdom protection from Satan and his wicked devils as the
old serpent moving always against Adam, Eve and all other life in
paradise, for example, we do not stand a chance of survival to live a
normal life before our heavenly Father forever. That is why that our
heavenly Father required that Adam and Eve would eat immediately from
the fruit of the tree of life, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so
nourished they may be, spiritually speaking, but more than that filled
with the Holy Spirit of wisdom and great insight so they may escape
Lucifer’s wilds and his double dealing serpent too.

These days, you with your loved ones can truly wake your human senses
unto a new life, a life that you would have never met with Satan’s lie
and double-face devils working always against you and the things you
may do to please our heavenly Father that is in heaven, for example,
until filled you are with wisdom from heaven. Because, the Holy Spirit
of wisdom comes from our heavenly Father and His tree of life that is
why that we most obey God’s call immediately by getting baptized with
His Holy Spirit of wisdom and power from above, so we may start living
the life that we must live on earth and in paradise to love our God
forever.

Due to the fact that our heavenly Father created each one of us,
beginning with Adam and Eve in paradise, so we may love Him just as
His Son Jesus Christ loves Him in perfect eternal love along with his
faithful holy angels in heaven, so His will done may be on earth
always with the Holy Spirit of wisdom. Moreover, our heavenly Father
longs constantly that we may love and serve Him in spirit and in truth
of His Holy Spirit of wisdom by believing within our hearts for
justice to confess with our lips for salvation His blessed Son’s name,
so we may increase in knowledge and understanding of all things on
earth and heaven for His newfound glories.

Meaning that the scriptures declared openly to every one everywhere
that is lacking wisdom to ask for it from our heavenly Father, in the
blessed name of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, because He is willing to
baptize him with fire and power from heaven above, so darkness may
fade away for the light of prosperity and salvation may flourish
everlastingly. That is to say, also that anyone that is lacking wisdom
in a world that filled it is daily with darkness because of Satan’s
lies and men’s sins, then he may not have a peaceful and fruitful life
but instead suffer the constant attacks from Satan and his wicked
followers, so he may die soon and enter into eternal darkness
forever.

That is exactly what happened to Israel, for example, a nation that
called she was to love and serve our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of
His blessed name and perfect commandments then suddenly died at
Sinai’s foot, because they lack the Holy Spirit of wisdom and great
insight to do what was right before our heavenly Father and His Son.
That is why also that our heavenly Father openly declared to them by
saying, my people die because of the lack of knowledge.

This lack of knowledge is the absence of the Holy Spirit of wisdom
that is always accompany everywhere by those that believe within their
hearts for justice to confess with their lips their personal salvation
before our heavenly Father, for the glory and honor of His blessed
name thus to glorify His commandments on earth and in heaven forever.
This is the reason that our heavenly Father granted Solomon more
wisdom than his forefathers, because our Father wanted to prepare
Israel for the soon coming of the King Messiah, David’s Son, so he may
reign over Israel and the nations with the sole purpose to do away
with darkness with His perfect wisdom forever all over the entire
earth.

This wisdom leads us around the clock specifically to our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, so he may begin to bless us mightily with his blessed name
for forgiveness and eternal prosperity on earth and in paradise too
for us to continue to grow supernaturally with the sole purpose to
love and serve our heavenly Father forevermore in all eternity.
Because, in eternity we have mansions that built they were with the
Holy Spirit of wisdom and great insight by our heavenly Father and his
Son, furthermore wisdom it will be our constant breath of life that
will never depart from us but, instead, continue to enrich us
supernaturally until we become from head to foot as our Lord Jesus
Christ.

Sincerely, only the wise love and serve our heavenly Father through
faith in His Son Jesus Christ, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, and this
is true in heaven with His holy angels and saved nations, and on earth
with every man, woman, and child that believes for justice within
their hearts to confess with their lips His Son’s healing name. These
days, this Holy Spirit of wisdom that our heavenly Father granted
personally to Solomon so he may build His temple within Israel for His
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach to inhabited in due time, it abandoned Solomon
because he misused and abused it, however the Spirit of wisdom is
still waiting to work with those that truly love God forever.

Moreover, you are God’s temple for the Holy Spirit and you must build
it these days with the Holy Spirit’s baptism of wisdom and great
insight for all things for God’s glory within your entire life on
earth and back in heaven as well. Because, the one that will receive
our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach as he comes back home to the place where
he was born to reign over Israel and the nations, then baptized he
must be with the Holy Spirit of wisdom and great insight just as
angels are in heaven, so a new angelic-kingdom may begin for every one
everywhere forever.

This is why our heavenly Father sent His blessed Son to Israel filled
with His Holy Spirit of wisdom and great insight for all things, so he
may do His will within Israel by forgiving sin, healing the sick,
raising the dead, and rise again to build a brand new angelic Kingdom
that will never end forever in eternity. And this brand new angelic
Kingdom built it is with temples for the Holy Spirit as your heart,
mind, body, living soul, and human spirit believes for justice to
confess with your lips your personal salvation forever, our Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, because only Jesus Christ is God’s Son for all
eternity to come.

These days, our heavenly Father with His Son Jesus Christ has finished
creating His brand new dreamed angelic Kingdom in heaven with mansions
and streets of gold that lead to them, so His people may inhabit them
forever always enjoying the things that please His blessed heart—and
called you are to enter into this glorious kingdom the sooner the
better. That is why that you need to receive from heaven the glorious
baptism of the Holy Spirit of wisdom and great insight for all things,
so you may stop suffering the pains of darkness to start enjoying the
constant joys of the wonderful and glorious blessings of eternal life,
in this life and the next one in heaven too.

(Carta del cielo):

THE LAW'S HOLY SPIRIT ENTERED HELL AT SINAI’S FOOT TO SAVE US:

Moses came down from Sinai’s summit with the first two tables of the
Ten Commandments, so Israel may begin a brand new eternal life filled
with truth, justice and never-ending glories of a world never seen
before by angels in heaven or men on earth. Truly, Moses was to
deliver this brand new world filled with the Holy Spirit of the
commandments to Israel, so they may become forever part of our
heavenly Father’s and His Son’s eternal blissful life.

Duly, the entire human spirit from all the nations was to receive this
glorious Holy Spirit of the commandments directly from our heavenly
Father and from Moses’ hands, so this precious brand new life may
become part of every man, woman, and child forever in all eternity to
come. Beyond doubt, this was our heavenly Father's best moment, for
He has waited for this event since even before the foundations of the
heavens and earth, so people, from everywhere, may in the end become
part of Him through His Son’s glorious life, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach.

Here, our heavenly Father wanted to do with Israel what He could not
do with Adam and Eve in paradise as He lawfully commanded them to eat
from the fruit of life, His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, the Christ, so
they may live always filled with the Holy Spirit of His lawful
commandments that would bless them with eternal life forever. Indeed,
this a wonderful day for our heavenly Father to see the sons of
Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob finally receive the Holy Spirit of His
written word, so they may live by His Holy Spirit every day of their
entire lives without offending it, so truth and justice may fulfill
within them and forevermore in eternity, as well.

Moses had become born again of the Holy Spirit of the commandments
because He saw the fire of the Holy Spirit of the commandments,
moreover he heard the voice of the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac,
and the God of Jacob, so he converted may be into a new man for God’s
service trough Jesus Christ. In other words, Moses had been baptized
by the Holy Spirit’s fire and holy presence of the Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, so he came down from the mountaintop changed into a total
new person ready to obey Jesus Christ’s perfect will thus to liberate
Israel from Egypt’s bondage with power and authorities giving to him
by our heavenly Father.

Moreover, as Moses came down from the mountaintop with the first two
tables of the Law, then he was ready to introduce the Holy Spirit into
Israel’s life forever, so his brothers may have the God of their
forefathers written will settled within their hearts, so they may
follow its precepts their entire lives and well into all eternity too.
There was joy in heaven with our heavenly Father’s holy angels, our
Lord Jesus Christ, and His Holy Spirit as well, while on earth there
was Moses delivering our heavenly Father’s precious possession, and
this was the brand-new life that the world needed to receive thus to
live it at best with the sole purpose to conquer new glories forever.

This was a wonderful moment for the entire human race, beginning
within Israel, our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of His blessed
commandments had finally entered into the world with the sole purpose
to become part of the entire human spirit, so people may live and
never die again in all eternity to come. For the truth is that once
descended the Holy Spirit of the commandments with Moses from Sinai’s
top to enter directly into Israel’s life, then the Spirit could never
return to our heavenly Father without Israel’s eternal justice, and
this is Jesus Christ’s life fulfilling every precept of the Law and of
the blessed name for every ones salvation.

Unfortunately, as Moses was descending from the mountaintop, after
speaking face-to-face with our Lord Jesus Christ about the Holy Spirit
of the commandments, then confronted he was with the unthinkable,
Israel had made and accepted a new god finished in gold never known to
any one within Israel or the nations much less by our heavenly Father
in heaven. And before this golden calf god, Israel had declared it
nationally to be the gods that liberated them from the Egyptian
captivity, recognizing it as the gods that performed the great
miracles, wonders, and great signs on earth and in heaven, so for the
Egyptians to acknowledge that their Gods, The Father, Son, and Holy
Spirit were superior to theirs.

This acknowledgment of the Egyptians that the Israelis’ Gods were
superior to theirs, indeed, opened the doors stained with the Lamb’s
atoning-blood to enter into the promise land with the sole purpose to
do our heavenly Father’s will, and this was to lift His Son high on
the crossed trees of Adam and Eve, so darkness may die forever.
Indeed, this is our heavenly Father’s reason to pull Israel from the
Egyptian bondage, so they may enter into the promise land with the
written commandments, written within their minds, hearts, souls, and
human spirit, so when they would see His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach
standing before them, then they would recognize him as such, for God’s
never-ending glories in eternity.

Then, there was Moses descending from the mountaintop, after speaking
face-to-face with our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, because he was the one
that appear to him at Sinai to call him to liberate his people from
the Egyptian bondage after presenting first to him his credentials as
the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. Moses was
coming down with the first two tables of the commandments that
initially written they were by our heavenly Father’s finger, so people
may read them with power and authority from Him within their minds,
hearts, souls, and human spirit with the sole purpose to know their
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach as God’s Son and savior for Israel and the
nations.

Certainly, this was within our heavenly Father’s heart as He
personally wrote with His finger the Holy Spirit the commandments, so
every man, woman, and child within Israel and everywhere as well
within the nations may receive His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, with power and authority within their hearts as their
personal savior forever on earth and paradise. In other words, Moses
was coming down from the mountaintop with our heavenly Father’s
written eternal life of commandments, so Israel and the nations may
begin to know and accept within their hearts and entire lives
everywhere our Lord Jesus Christ as their national savior, so sin,
death, and Satan may die within them at once forever and ever.

Furthermore, Moses was bringing down from the mountaintop directly
from our heavenly Father commandments that truthfully were too hard to
accept, receive, fulfill, and glorify forever, for any man, woman, and
child within Israel and the nations. That is to say, also that our
heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of the commandments descended from Sinai
with Moses to defeat and killed Satan with all of his fallen angels so
sin, the spirit of error, and the angel of death may die within the
life of every man, woman, and child from the nations, through God’s
holiest Son.

Because, later in time our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach would do exactly
what the Holy Spirit of the commandments did at the foot of Sinai as
it first met Israel’s usual sin, so our Savior descended from the
Jerusalem’s holy hill too to enter into hell’s torment, but with
Israel’s justice for God’s Law to finish with sin, Satan, and death
forever. As always, these were commandments so hard for any one to
accept, receive, admit, fulfill, and glorify eternally within his
heart, soul, mind, and human spirit for our heavenly Father’s glory
before men on earth and before holy angels in heaven as well.

Undeniably, the Holy Spirit of these commandments turned out to be too
hard for Israel to receive, acknowledge, fulfill, and glorify within
her national life, so our heavenly Father glorified He may be in
heaven and earth —commandments just as hard as to receive Jesus Christ
as God’s only Son within their hearts and eternal living souls as
well. For Israel it has been, since Moses descended from the
mountaintop, very difficult to accept, fulfill, and glorify eternally
our heavenly Father’s commandments, and the same is true with our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach since the day he was born from the virgin womb
of David’s daughter, indeed too hard to accept, acknowledge, fulfill,
and glorify him nationally as King Messiah.

This is why that as Moses descended from the mountaintop with the
first two tables of the commandments secured in his hands, then the
Holy Spirit of the commandments saw sin for the first time, and this
sin was the golden calf that Aaron with the Israelites had made to
call it their gods that liberated them from bondage. The Holy Spirit
of the commandments had never experienced man’s sin before, because
our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and His Holy Spirit are
without sin forever and ever in heaven with the angels and with
sinners on earth.

Moreover, as Moses descended from the mountaintop, the Holy Spirit
began to experience our heavenly Father’s wrath, because Israel had
fashioned a golden calf and had begun to accept it, receive it, and
glorify it as well as the gods that liberated them from the Egyptian
bondage; here Satan was removing shrewdly Jesus Christ from Israel’s
life forever. Subsequently, since, the Holy Spirit saw our heavenly
Father’s wrath descending from the mountaintop, because he wanted to
pass judgment against Israel for committing this terrible sin of the
golden calf before his Holy Spirit and written commandments, then the
Spirit sensed the danger of Israel’s total annihilation all over the
earth.

Meaning that our heavenly Father was ready to destroy the Israelis for
having sinned against him and the Holy Spirit of His blessed
commandments by making a golden calf and declaring it to be nationally
their gods that liberated them from bondage, when His Son Jesus Christ
had liberated them successfully, so they may live with His liberator
forever. This is when the Holy Spirit of the commandments after
experiencing our heavenly Father’s wrath, because of the golden calf
and the terrible confession that the Israelis had done before it, by
calling it their gods and liberators from bondage, then before Jesus
Christ would begin to kill the rebellious Israelis then the Spirit
said: I will die for them instead.

My God, do not kill the Israelis for this terrible sin of the golden
calf, as a substitute, I will die for them, said the Spirit of the
commandments at Sinai’s foot: so they will not have to die to enter
hell eternally lost forever without salvation and resurrection to an
eternal life on earth and in heaven, as well. Here is when the two
tables of the commandments departed with great violence or in a big
hurry from Moses’ hands, because our heavenly Father was ready to pass
judgment against Israel because of the wickedness to having fashioned
a golden calf, and call it their gods that saved them from bondage,
instead of acknowledging Jesus Christ as their liberator.

At this moment, Moses did not break the commandments but the Holy
Spirit of the commandments left him immediately so it may strike the
foot of the mountain with great violence with the purpose to descend
to hell at once and before sin, instead of Israel, so no one would
ever die for this terrible sin of the golden calf. At later date, our
heavenly Father said to Moses: You broke the commandments at Sinai’s
foot.

Now, the reason that our heavenly Father said to Moses that he broke
the commandments or that he threw them at the foot of the mountain, it
was because our God and savior could never break the Holy Spirit of
the commandments much less offend him, but man can blind by sin, and
this is true all the time. Therefore, our heavenly Father with His Son
Jesus Christ is without fault for breaking the Holy Spirit of the
commandments at the foot of booth mountains, but man is every day and
everywhere on earth until the Savior himself would descend from heaven
again to fulfill thus to glorify them greatly for every one’s sake
forever in all eternity.

That is why that our Lord Jesus Christ had to descend from heaven, in
due time, by the way of our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit, so the Holy
Spirit of the commandments may enter into the virgin womb of David’s
daughter to give us that much needed holy flesh, unbroken bones, and
perfect atoning-blood to glorify the commandments at last. This is why
that the Holy Spirit of the first tables of the Law left Moses’
secured arms to enter violently into the virgin heart of the earth at
Sinai, so later our heavenly Father would give us eternal life with
the resurrection of His blessed Son, so we may live liberated from
sin, curses, and eternal death forever.

Because, in due time, our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit would also
enter into the virgin womb of David’s daughter, just as He had entered
into the virgin heart of the earth, but this time with the purpose to
light up for the first time God’s Son eternal life for every one
everywhere forever on earth, paradise, and the celestial Jerusalem.
Moreover, our Lord Jesus Christ is the only One that has descended
from heaven this way, because when Adam and Eve descended from
paradise due to their sins against the fruit of the tree of life, then
they came into the world with their sinful flesh, broken bones, wicked
blood, so to obtain by faith for our Father: enduring salvation.

Our Lord Jesus Christ began his messianic ministry at the age of
twelve, and he was as holy as in the day he was born from his mother’s
virgin womb, so he may put an end to sin for every man, woman, and
child within Israel and the nations for truth and justice to flourish
until the ends of time. Therefore, during our Lord Jesus Christ’s
lifetime he only went to his people time and time again, so he may
pour of his glorious Holy Spirit over them, the Holy Spirit from which
he had entered initially into Israel’s life with the sole purpose to
fulfill the Holy Spirit of the commandments, and defeat sin eternally
for every one’s sake.

In due time, done this was within every one’s heart that was willing
to believe for justice and confess with his lips for salvation his
blessed name, the name that is above all names in heaven with the
angels and on earth with every man, woman, and child, so they may
comeback to eternal life immediately and forevermore in paradise.
This is power from heaven at best, so people may live by the Holy
Spirit of the commandments without breaking it ever in this life and
in the next one to come well into all eternity for our heavenly
Father’s ultimate glory of His blessed name and brand-new eternal
life, our Lord and savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Therefore, in good time, our Lord Jesus Christ went into every home
within Israel, so he may give them personally the good news that they
did not have to live under the curse of the commandments, because they
were too hard for them to fulfill them, but now with his perfect life
within them then they have fulfilled the commandments’ Spirit forever.
Additionally, the only thing left do for this to be true within them:
It was to believe within their hearts for justice and confess with
their lips for salvation his blessed name, because he is the only One
within Israel born through David’s daughter virgin womb to live the
Holy Spirit of the commandments without ever breaking them forever.

Truthfully, he is the only One within Israel born from a woman that
could perfectly well fulfill and glorify the Holy Spirit of the
commandments, so every one everywhere and through the ages may come to
believe within his heart for justice and confess with his lips for
health, happiness, and never-ending prosperity that fulfilled he has
perpetually the commandments’ Spirit. These days, every one that has
made it into heaven believes within his heart for justice and
confesses still with his mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord for God’s
glory before His Holy Spirit and blessed angels, opening like this a
brand new eternal life filled with never-ending happiness with the
Holy Spirit of the commandments fulfilled and glorified perpetually.

This is the reason that as our Lord Jesus Christ crucified he was over
the crossed trees of Adam and Eve, then he declared openly: Fulfilled
it is forever and ever, so the Holy Spirit of the commandments will
never curse any one that has broken them for any reason at all,
knowingly or unknowingly. Having our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach
pronounced these words for Israel’ sake and the nations as well, and
then he said for every one to hear that were standing at the foot of
Jerusalem’s holy hill: Father unto you I give my Spirit.

Then he died Israel’s death to descend to hell’s torment to meet the
Holy Spirit of the first tables of the commandments with perfect
justice for every one’s secured pardon for sin, and eternal salvation
with a very holy resurrection that will never end forever and ever on
earth, in paradise, and in eternity too. Therefore, the moment our
Lord Jesus Christ released his Spirit, then he descended at the foot
of Jerusalem’s holy hill entering the heart of the earth, hell,
exactly to where the Spirit of the first tables of the commandments
was waiting for him for justice, so he may manifest himself perfect
and holy for the end of sin, and death forever.

At the foot of the Jerusalem’s holy hill, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach
said before our heavenly Father: Father, I will die for them, for they
know not what they do, forgive them, so they may not die for the fault
of their sins against you, for having broken the Holy Spirit of the
commandments at the foot of Sinai. Instead, I will descend to hell in
their place, so they may continue to live with you doing your perfect
will of the Holy Spirit of the commandments on earth and in heaven,
for the ultimate glory and never-ending honors to your blessed name.

I will descend to hell at the foot of Jerusalem’s holy hill for every
one within Israel and the nations, our Lord Jesus Christ said to our
heavenly Father, just as the Holy Spirit did it at Sinai, so they may
never have to die for offending the Spirit of the commandments on
earth and in paradise forever. On this hour, I will die for them by
paying for their sins with my own atoning-blood, so on the third day I
will resurrect to life with the first tablets of the commandments that
descended from Sinai, so they may finally comeback to bless and
glorify You eternally with your saved people and holy angels in heaven
forever.

Here we see that the Holy Spirit of the first tablets of the
commandments that left Moses’ hands in a big rush to enter into the
heart of the earth with violence at Sinai’s foot, it was foretelling
how our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach was going to descend from Jerusalem’s
holy hill to enter hell, so people may never die eternally. Again, the
ancient prophecy of the Holy Spirit of the first tables of the
commandments as they left Moses’ hands entered hell at Sinai’s foot,
so the Israelites and the nations may not descend to this terrible
place from where they could never resurrect on the third day, except
the Holy Spirit of the commandments and our Lord Jesus Christ.

This is correct. Our Lord Jesus Christ resurrected on the third day,
with the Holy Spirit of the first tables of the commandments from
Israel and the nations as well that are willing to believe within
their hearts for justice and confess with their lips for salvation,
Jesus Christ, so they may never die a death that they could never
resurrect from, forever.

This is salvation at best with the Holy Spirit of the first tables of
the commandments leaving Moses’ hands in a big hurry to descend to
hell exactly to where the sinning Israelites with their golden calf
were going to descend, that is, if Moses and our Yeshua HaMoshiach had
not mediated and pleaded before our heavenly Father for them. Inasmuch
as, our heavenly Father’s wrath was burning to the full, and He was
ready to execute justice swiftly to finish with Israel’s sinful and
abominable golden calf to which they had called it in His holy
presence the gods that liberated them from bondage; here Satan tried
to destroy completely Jesus Christ presence within Israel, but failed
as usual.

Therefore, the Holy Spirit and Moses had to plead with our heavenly
Father repeatedly, so He may desist at once from destroying the entire
nation of Israel with a death that they could never resurrect from
forever and ever in this life and in the next one to come as well.
However, thanks are to our heavenly Father, because He desisted from
destroying Israel with her golden calf, for they were going to die a
death that they could have never been able to resurrect from in
eternity, but, instead, the Holy Spirit entered into this terrible
death in hell, so Israel may live to resurrect to a better life
forever.

Because, in good time, our Lord Jesus Christ was going to die also the
same terrible death of the Holy Spirit at the foot of mount Sinai just
as our heavenly Father was ready to execute His wrath swiftly over
Israel for having fashioned a golden calf to call it the gods that
liberated them from Egypt’s eternal bondage. These days, within our
hearts and living souls we give thanks expressly to our heavenly
Father’s Spirit of the first commandments for having died and
descended to the lowest part of the earth’s virgin heart, hell,
because the Holy Spirit knew very well our heavenly Father’s heart
that He was ready to destroy Israel for sinning against their
liberator, Jesus Christ.

Indeed, we give thanks every hour of our entire life to our heavenly
Father’s Holy Spirit of the commandments for having acted on time and
speedily to appease our heavenly Father’s anger to destroy Israel and
the nations as well for the presence of this terrible sin on earth,
the sin to worship idols, for example, instead of His Son. Our
heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of the commandments acted so swiftly for
Israel, because He knows our heavenly Father’s anger against the sin
towards His Son Jesus Christ in the life of every man, woman, and
child within Israel and the nations, so the commandments died first
instead of us until Jesus Christ would come into earth with
everlasting salvation.

This is the greatest prophecy of our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of
the first tables of the commandments at Sinai’s foot that was ultimate
fulfilled and glorified greatly by our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach at
Jerusalem’s holy hill foot also, so Israel and the nations may never
die for this terrible sin but, instead, live forever these days to
enter eternal-life. Truly, our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of the
commandments loves us more than what we would ever be able to know
within our hearts, minds, and human spirit, because the moment the
Spirit sensed danger, because of the golden calf at Sinai’s foot, then
He gave His holy life for us so spared we may be from hell’s torments
forever. Now this is true eternal love for sinners everywhere on earth
and in paradise, so we may live forever blessed.

Here, we witness our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of the commandments
saying on our behalves before our heavenly Father’s presence of His
terrible anger towards the sin idol against His Son Jesus Christ: My
Lord God, I will die for Israel for this terrible sin against your son
Jesus Christ. I will descend to hell for their sake until the promised
King Messiah will descend to the virgin heart of the earth to destroy
sin and death forever, so Israel with the nations that you personally
promised to Abraham may live forever liberated from Satan’s sinful
lies in this life and in the next one to come as well.

Here, our heavenly Father’s anger towards Israel and the nations
appeased it was immediately by the swift act of the Holy Spirit to
enter hell and holdback: Judgment, sin, and death until Moses would
persuade our Father to desist from destroying Israel with the golden
calf in hell’s fire in a death impossible for Israel to resurrect to
eternal life forever. Therefore, since the hour that our heavenly
Father gave us the Holy Spirit of the commandments, the Spirit has not
ceased to love us perpetually, just as our heavenly Father and His Son
also love us beyond all understanding in this life and in the next one
to come well into all eternity, so we may live resurrected blessed
perpetually.

Meaning that the Holy Spirit of the commandments will punish and curse
us because of our disobedience to the every precept of the
commandments, but even though this is true, He has never stopped
loving us with our heavenly Father’s and His Son’s perpetual love for
us within Israel and the nations as well into all eternity to come.
Truly, since the day our heavenly Father’s entrusted us His Holy
Spirit, the Spirit has not ceased to love us abundantly, even though
we violated its precepts constantly He continues still to punish us
but with great love and long-suffering so we may never die in our sins
but, instead, live resurrected forever with our Lord and savior Jesus
Christ.

For this is the blissful-life that our heavenly Father has chosen for
every one in paradise, on earth, and for the brand new Jerusalem from
heaven above, so we may live saturated with the Holy Spirit of His
commandments that fulfilled and glorified have been within His Son
Jesus Christ, our only possible Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach on earth and
eternity. An eternal life filled with the glorified Holy Spirit of the
commandments that descended into hell at Sinai’s foot because of
Israel’s golden calf wrongful-worship, moreover gave us God’s Son, our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, through the virgin birth from the Hebrew
young-woman, so the King Messiah would live, fulfill justice, then
died crucified to resurrect in paradise with us forever.

That is why that our Lord Jesus Christ declared openly to his
disciples that he was the way, the truth, and the life to paradise, so
we may return to our heavenly Father’s arms from where conceived we
were in heaven to become His image and according to His likeness to do
His will forever in all eternity to come. Moreover, this is the
eternal life that the Holy Spirit of the commandments descended from
Sinai to fight for directly from hell, so Israel with the nations may
never die with the golden calf sealed within their hearts but,
instead, live to see the King Messiah enter hell itself to reclaim the
broken-commandments, and every one’s life for God’s newfound glories.

This is our heavenly Father’s salvation provided to Israel through the
supernatural powers and authorities of His Holy Spirit to descend to
hell instead of Israel because of their golden calf’s sinful act
against His Son Jesus Christ, so, in good time, rise again to heaven,
but this time accompany by the King Messiah filled with every one’s
eternal life. Because, eternal life is our heavenly Father’s Holy
Spirit of His blessed commandments totally fulfilled and glorified
within every man, woman, and child within Israel and the nations, so
they may never live under the curse of the Holy Spirit of the
commandments but, instead, prosper perpetually within the gracious
Spirit and eternal life of His Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.

Therefore, our heavenly Father did not give us the Holy Spirit of the
commandments through Moses at Sinai to judge and thus condemn us to
terrible sufferings in life and in hell but, instead, he came down
from the mountaintop just as Jesus Christ would do it later in
Jerusalem to descend to hell then to rise with every ones’ eternal
life. Since then, liberated we are from sin, death, and hell with its
eternal curses to believe within our hearts for justice to confess
with our lips our personal salvation granted to us by the Holy Spirit
of the commandments and our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so we may live
with our heavenly Father in eternal peace on earth and paradise
eternally.

That is why: it is important always to believe within our hearts and
confess with our lips what our heavenly Father did at Sinai through
the Holy Spirit of the commandments, and later with His Son Jesus
Christ in Jerusalem, so Israel would not die at Sinai or at
Jerusalem’s holy hill where sin could have destroyed humankind
forever. In other words, our heavenly Father needs to see people
everywhere believe within their hearts for justice and confess with
their lips for salvation what He did with the Holy Spirit of His
commandments at Sinai’s foot, and later at Jerusalem’s holy hill with
His Son nailed crossed to Adam and Eve, so eternal life may rekindle
for every one universally.

Because, for people to believe within their hearts for justice from
Israel and the nations, so then they may confess with their lips for
salvation what He did with His Holy Spirit at Sinai’s foot and later
at Jerusalem’s holy hill foot, so sin and death may die for people to
resurrect perpetually to life, indeed, it is everyone’s glory
everlastingly. Moreover, this is the glory that our heavenly Father
sent earlier the Holy Spirit of the commandments at Sinai’s foot, and
later His Son Jesus Christ to conquer salvation at Jerusalem’s holy
hill, so the hearts of men may believe for justice to confess with
their lips His blessed name that lives in perfect sanctity within His
Son’s atoning-blood in eternity.

For His name glorified it most be on earth within the nations,
beginning within Israel, as it is in heaven with His angels, so a new
angelic kingdom may begin just as He dreamed it since eternity with
His angels, with the purpose that only truth and justice may blossom
always thus to conquer new glories never seen before worldwide.
Meaning that our heavenly Father needs every man, woman, and child
throughout the nations to believe within their hearts for justice to
confess with their lips for salvation the blessed name of His Son
Jesus Christ, so a brand new angelic kingdom may begin with holy
hearts and blessed souls that would only prosper in truth and justice
forever in eternity.

This is the new angelic kingdom that our heavenly Father sent His Son
Jesus Christ first as His King Melchisedec for Abram, then as the
burning fire from Sinai’s top for Moses, so Israel may believe within
their hearts for justice and confess for salvation directly from
Egypt’s captivity the blessed name of Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord
Jesus Christ. Because, only in believing within the heart for justice
and confessing with the lips this blessed name, our Lord Jesus Christ
as God’s Son, then liberated Israel may be from Satan’s bondage of
lies and deception to wake into a brand new earth with wonderful skies
where love, truth, justice, and glory may prevail forever in eternity
for every one’s peace.

Indeed, this is: An everlasting pact with a promise of a better life
with Abram and his men as the King of Salem, Melchisedec, ministered
to them at the Lord’s Table the bread and the wine to give birth to a
nation filled with the Holy Spirit of the Law, the atoning-blood for
the perpetual sacrifice, and the invoking name. Since Israel’s birth,
whoever may invoke the saving name of the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach in
the last days within our heavenly Father and His faithful angels’
presence, saved he will be from dying a death without resurrection,
because, whoever dies believing within his heart to confess with his
lips God’s saving name, then he will resurrect immediately to a
fruitful-life forever.

Meaning that whoever believes in our heavenly Father’s work that He
personally began at Sinai’s top with His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach
speaking to Moses from the heavenly fire, moreover later poured His
commandments’ Holy Spirit before Israel’s sin, so they may not die a
death without resurrection, then he will live blessed to inherit
eternal life in heaven forever. For these are our heavenly Father’s
power and authority that He has personally commanded to pour from
heaven since the creation of the heavens and the earth by His living
words, so He may subdue darkness for a new earth with blessed skies
filled with His Holy Spirit of love, truth, justice for the glory of
His commandments may increase forever.

Therefore, these days blessed we are with our heavenly Father’s Holy
Spirit of His commandments that enter hell in our place at the foot of
Sinai’s foot, so protected we may live from sin and a terrible death
without resurrection until our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach may also
conquer hell and our eternal hearts with a heavenly resurrection into
a blissful-eternity. This is a blissful perpetuity where only the Holy
Spirit of the commandments may thrive within the hearts, minds,
bodies, souls and human spirit of every man, woman, and child, so they
may love and serve each day our heavenly Father’s blessed name
forevermore in eternity just as His holy angels have done it since the
day of their creation.

These days, this is the glorious life from which every one born he was
in heaven within our heavenly Father’s hand in His image and according
to His likeness that make us very happy everlastingly on earth, in
paradise, and within the brand new Jerusalem from heaven above, where
we will only know love forever in an eternal blissful-prosperity.
Truly, this is the real life that makes your heart, soul, body, mind,
and human spirit very happy in paradise, on earth, and within the
brand new angelic kingdom from heaven above, so you may always love
our heavenly Father thus to serve Him diligently conquering new
glories for His blessed name and glorified commandments.

This is the real-life that you need to reconquer nowadays, because
Satan since he stole it from Adam and Eve in paradise as they both
believed within their hearts for injustice and confess with their lips
his lies, then they walked out from this wonderful life that the only
thing that wanted it to do is to bless them always. Because, this
wonderful glorious-life that Satan stole and hid from every one
everywhere in paradise, in heaven, and on earth too craves constantly
to be recovered by God’s children as you and me, so we may repopulate
our Father’s glorious new angelic kingdom where we will continue to
love Him and His Son in Spirit and in truth forever.

Within this precious glorious-life, which our heavenly Father has
entrusted to us through the wonderful and glorious Holy Spirit of His
blessed commandments and the supernatural name of His Son Jesus Christ
wants to enrich our hearts, minds, bodies, souls, and human spirit
beyond all understanding in this life and in the next one to come in
heaven. Within this glorious life filled with our heavenly Father’s
Holy Spirit of His glorified commandments within His Son Jesus
Christ’s eternal resurrected life, you will find peace with Him and
His eternal love that has never ceased to love you since you left
paradise in the day Adam and Eve sinned against the fruit of life for
everyone’s dismay.

This is the life that you need these days liberated to be
everlastingly from Satan’s influences of his terrible and inhuman lies
that have caused through the ages: problems, difficulties,
infirmities, deaths, and even the destruction of men’s souls, souls
that have the potential to love and serve our heavenly Father forever,
if they only believe in His Son Jesus Christ. Therefore, called we are
to continue to believe in our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit of
His blessed commandments that fulfilled they were by our Lord Jesus
Christ in his glorious Israeli appointed messianic-life, so he may
glorify our heavenly Father’s blessed name within our hearts, minds,
bodies, souls, and human spirit these days and in eternity as well.

Because, this glorification of our heavenly Father’s blessed name
within our hearts and entire lives done it must be on earth, in
paradise, and within the brand new glorious eternal life of the brand
new Jerusalem from heaven above, so all darkness may die forever,
giving way for the entire human race to resurrect liberated from sin
and Satan forever. These days, we are unhappy sometimes because of
many reasons, and these reasons come into our lives from Satan’s lies,
making us wonder away unknowingly from our heavenly Father’s abundant
richness that He has granted us through His glorified Holy Spirit of
the commandments, and His blessed name that lives in perfect sanctity
within our Lord Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood.

These are the reasons that we always go hungry and thirsty for the
Holy Spirit of the glorified commandments, and His blessed name that
has supernatural powers to enter into our hearts, minds, human spirit,
and living souls thus to make our bodies healthy and ready to live a
blissful life on earth and in heaven too, forever. Therefore, we need
God within our lives, but our God will not come into our hearts,
minds, bodies, souls, and human spirit unless we acknowledge for
justice within our hearts and confess with our lips for salvation His
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so liberated we may be at last from sin
forever for Satan may never again harm us with his lies.

Truly, we need God in our lives these days, so Satan with his
difficulties, problems, infirmities, deaths may disappear from us
forever, so we may enjoy the wonderful presence of the Holy Spirit of
the glorified commandments within our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach’s great
salvation work that the only thing that wants to do is to clean us
from sin continuously. Because, the truth is that the feeling of the
presence from our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of His glorified
commandments within the life of His Son enriches us impressively
within our hearts, souls, minds, bodies, and human spirit so we may
enjoy our true celestial blissful-life these days, and not the sinful
life that we have inherited from Adam.

We need to believe now more than ever in Jesus Christ, because this is
how our heavenly Father wanted it to be since the beginning of heaven
and earth as He gave us abundantly the Holy Spirit (Gn 1:2), so we may
never die in hell but, instead, live to love Him much more filled with
His Holy Spirit forever. Indeed, called we are from our heavenly
Father to believe within our hearts in the salvation work that His
Holy Spirit executed at Sinai’s foot, so the Spirit may block the way
to hell for sinful people so they may live to see our Savior, because
he is the only One that can forgive and bless us with eternal life.

Therefore, the same Holy Spirit of the commandments that entered into
hell at Sinai’s foot to appease God’s wrath is calling you with great
love within His holy heart, so you may live an eternal life that only
knows love, peace, happiness, prosperity, and incredulous richness for
your body, living soul, and human spirit on earth and in heaven,
forever. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto
the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt
believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou
shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal
Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of
JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the
HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND
ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS
of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture
says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there
is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or
great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly
blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of
the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the
L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from
sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your
ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful
new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to
GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in
water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship,
fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final
authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in
your prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very
important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your
prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed
His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers
to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The
Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels
hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most add
that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in
HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of
HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/listen/player-wm.asp?playertype=wm%20%20///

http://www.unored.com/streams/radiovisioncristiana.asx

http://radioalerta.com