Re: History of Earth

ho...@lightlink.com

Jun 8, 2016, 5:11:50 PM6/8/16
corella <cock...@aussieisp.net.au> wrote:
> http://www.robertdam-cos.dk/history%20of%20earth.PDF

Not there, please post a correct address.

Homer

Homer Wilson Smith Clean Air, Clear Water, Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959 A Green Earth, and Peace, Internet, Ithaca NY
ho...@lightlink.com Is that too much to ask? http://www.lightlink.com

rogerspo...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2016, 12:20:12 PM6/9/16
We have all arrived to the world through a mother a father made it into and we are all the owner of a planet to do the best of in our common interest.

Axioms scare people.

Jeßus

Jun 11, 2016, 5:07:49 PM6/11/16
On Wed, 8 Jun 2016 21:11:44 +0000 (UTC), ho...@lightlink.com wrote:

>corella <cock...@aussieisp.net.au> wrote:
>> http://www.robertdam-cos.dk/history%20of%20earth.PDF
>
> Not there, please post a correct address.

Corella is loonier than any scientologist could dream of, I wouldn't
bother if I were you.

ho...@lightlink.com

Jun 30, 2016, 1:12:42 AM6/30/16
Uh, she ain't loonier than me.