"Ignorance of the law is no excuse" for everybody except that hillbilly drug whore Hillary Clinton.

Democrat Who Vote For Hillary Should Be Executed

Aug 24, 2016, 7:13:58 AM8/24/16
Ignorantia juris non excusat or ignorantia legis neminem excusat.

Dänk 42Ø

Aug 24, 2016, 9:01:17 PM8/24/16
On 2016-08-24 11:13, Democrat Who Vote For Hillary Should Be Executed wrote:
> Ignorantia juris non excusat or ignorantia legis neminem excusat.

Translated as "Donald Trump used amphetamine 'diet' pills in the
1990s, and, judging from his current erratic behavior, is still
tweaked out on them." Drug whore.

"All tests were positive," said the vaguely and oddly worded
health report Donald released recently, which I could assume
included the tests for controlled substances.

As for "ignorance" of the law," amphetamine is a Schedule II
substance, unlike marijuana, which remains Schedule I despite
it being semi-legalized in many states. As such, amphetamines
like Adderall, which are extremely popular among college
students and politicians who need to stay away for long
periods of time to study or campaign, are perfectly legal to
use with a doctor's prescription.

Nevertheless, legal Schedule II prescription drug or not, it
is the same exact drug as black market crystal meth. Do you
really want a tweaker's finger on the nuclear button?