ARABS = Dumbest people on earth

theTruth

Jul 17, 2002, 9:47:10 PM7/17/02
Other than Oil, name ONE SINGLE PRODUCT that the middle east exports?
Name one technological contribution of the middle east? The middle east has
done absolutely nothing for the progress of science, medicine or technology.
The only thing the middle east produces are idiots that are so uneducated,
so stupid and so brainless, that they only thing they can comprehend is
dying for Allah, killing the Kafirs, and treating your four wives as your
personal property- no more than a pet dog that you can slap around as
prescribed in Surah 4.

If you were to gather the entire population of all the middle east- half a
billion people- their total intelligence COMBINED in matters of science,
language, history, biology, medicine, and technology would be LESS than the
intelligence of the freshmen class at one American university. These people
in the middle east are stupid. Their puny pea brains comprehend only the
Qur'an and nothing else. THe middle east is a purulent scab on the face of
the earth. And if you are reading this and you are a Muslim who doesn't
know what the word "purulent" means, then you prove my point about how
stupid you are.

Islam == NAZISM!

Jul 17, 2002, 9:53:06 PM7/17/02

"theTruth" <thet...@wipeoutmecca.com> wrote in message

> Other than Oil, name ONE SINGLE PRODUCT that the middle east exports?

Camel dung?

> Name one technological contribution of the middle east? The middle east
has
> done absolutely nothing for the progress of science, medicine or
technology.
> The only thing the middle east produces are idiots that are so uneducated,
> so stupid and so brainless, that they only thing they can comprehend is
> dying for Allah, killing the Kafirs, and treating your four wives as your
> personal property- no more than a pet dog that you can slap around as
> prescribed in Surah 4.

Good point.

> If you were to gather the entire population of all the middle east- half a
> billion people- their total intelligence COMBINED in matters of science,
> language, history, biology, medicine, and technology would be LESS than
the
> intelligence of the freshmen class at one American university.

LOL. A fitting analogy.

> These people
> in the middle east are stupid.

Yes, and the fact that they keep shooting themselves in the foot decade in
and decade out testifies to their utter stupidity.

> Their puny pea brains comprehend only the
> Qur'an and nothing else.

What else is their to Islam than the ravings of possessed madman?

> THe middle east is a purulent scab on the face of
> the earth. And if you are reading this and you are a Muslim who doesn't
> know what the word "purulent" means, then you prove my point about how
> stupid you are.

LMAO.

Phaedrine Stonebridge

Jul 17, 2002, 11:06:05 PM7/17/02
In article <y6pZ8.74074$uw.3...@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>,
"theTruth" <thet...@wipeoutmecca.com> wrote:

> Other than Oil, name ONE SINGLE PRODUCT that the middle east exports?

Almonds, Fava beans, hot peppers and a myriad of other foodstuffs
including saffron.

Adhabuhu

Jul 17, 2002, 11:20:46 PM7/17/02
What is america making? Plastic products, pouring their own prostitutes in
Japan, and bowing to Japan and Germany.

Adhabuhu

Japanese/German card are trouble free.
GM cars (No comments)

Julian

Jul 17, 2002, 11:28:54 PM7/17/02
Now they will know if they can read.

purulent
pu·ru·lent ( py‹r“…-l…nt, py ‹r“y…-) adj. 1. Containing, discharging, or causing
the production of pus: a purulent infection. [Middle English purulente from Old
French purulent from Latin pżrulentus from pżs pżr-pus; See p ü- in
Indo-European Roots.] pu “ru·lent·ly adv.
p ü-. Important derivatives are: foul filth defile 1 fuzzy putrid potpourri
putrefy purulent pus. To rot, decay. I. 1. Suffixed form *p ż-lo-. a. FOUL ,
from Old English f żl, unclean, rotten; b. FULMAR , from Old Norse f żll,
foul; c. FILTH , from Old English f ţlth, foulness, from Germanic abstract
noun *f żlith˝; d. FILE 3 ; DEFILE 1 , from Old English f ţlan, to sully, from
Germanic denominative *f żljan, to soil, dirty. a, b, c, and d all from
Germanic *f żlaz, rotten, filthy. 2. Extended form *pug- . FOG 2 , from Middle
English fog , fogge , aftermath grass, from a Scandinavian source probably
akin to Icelandic f żki, rotten sea grass, and Norwegian fogg , rank grass,
from Germanic *fuk- . 3. Extended variant form *pous- . FUZZY , from Low
German fussig , spongy, from Germanic *fausa- . 4. Suffixed form *pu-tri- .
PUTRESCENT , PUTRID ; ( OLLA PODRIDA ), ( POTPOURRI ), PUTREFY , from Latin
puter (stem putri- ), rotten. 5. Suffixed form *puw-os- . a. PURULENT , PUS ;
SUPPURATE , from Latin p żs, pus; b. PYO- , from Greek puon , puos , pus. 6.
EMPYEMA , from Greek compound empuein , to suppurate ( en- , in; see en ). [
Pokorny 2. p ü- 848. ]

theTruth

Jul 18, 2002, 12:17:34 AM7/18/02
But they cant read either. Dam.
Hmm, well there goes that idea.

"Julian" <her...@harmony.com> wrote in message

> Now they will know if they can read.
>
> purulent

> pu·ru·lent ( py > the production of pus: a purulent infection. [Middle

Cypress Hill - Hits From The Bong.mp3

Jul 18, 2002, 8:23:19 AM7/18/02
"Phaedrine Stonebridge" <phaedrine_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "theTruth" <thet...@wipeoutmecca.com> wrote:
> > Other than Oil, name ONE SINGLE PRODUCT that the middle east exports?
>
> Almonds, Fava beans, hot peppers and a myriad of other foodstuffs
> including saffron.

We need to end our dependnc on middle east foodstuffs. And oil.

666

Jul 18, 2002, 5:55:04 PM7/18/02
Phaedrine Stonebridge wrote

> "theTruth" <thet...@wipeoutmecca.com> wrote:
>
> > Other than Oil, name ONE SINGLE PRODUCT that the middle east exports?
>
> Almonds, Fava beans, hot peppers and a myriad of other foodstuffs
> including saffron.

From Israel.

:D

Brickbat

Jul 19, 2002, 12:08:38 AM7/19/02
In article <HjqZ8.38734$Z6.4...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
"Adhabuhu" <adha...@djehannama.com> wrote:

> What is america making? Plastic products, pouring their own prostitutes in
> Japan, and bowing to Japan and Germany.
>
> Adhabuhu

Your comment shows you to be dumber than a pile of rocks. You must be an
exemplary Muslim.

Adhabuhu

Jul 19, 2002, 3:55:59 AM7/19/02
WHAT DO YOU THINK AN 80% OBESE POPULATION CAN DO?!!!!!!!! zero.
JAPAN & GERMANY ARE THE NERVOUS SYSTEM OF THE WORLD. That's where technology
and engineering are. Just look where the real products are coming from.
Can't you see that america is in decline?!!!!! Open your eyes!!!

Adhabuhu

"Brickbat" <Brickb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

TR

Jul 19, 2002, 4:17:56 AM7/19/02

Adhabuhu wrote:

> What is america making? Plastic products, pouring their own prostitutes in
> Japan, and bowing to Japan and Germany.
>
> Adhabuhu
>
> Japanese/German card are trouble free.
> GM cars (No comments)

Arab cars - non existent.

TR

Ich bin Amerikaner

Jul 19, 2002, 10:10:37 AM7/19/02
On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:20:46 -0400, "Adhabuhu"
<adha...@djehannama.com> wrote:

>What is america making? Plastic products, pouring their own prostitutes in
>Japan, and bowing to Japan and Germany.

The USA manufactures toothpaste, mouthwash, deodorant and other
personal hygiene products, something Muslims and Arabs don't use.

-
"Justice will be served, and the battle will rage.
This big dog will fight when you rattle his cage.
And you'll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A.
'Cause we'll put a boot in you're ass.
It's the American way."
---Toby Keith

Cthulhu

Jul 19, 2002, 10:45:57 AM7/19/02

"Adhabuhu" <adha...@djehannama.com> wrote in message

> WHAT DO YOU THINK AN 80% OBESE POPULATION CAN DO?!!!!!!!! zero.
> JAPAN & GERMANY ARE THE NERVOUS SYSTEM OF THE WORLD. That's where
technology
> and engineering are. Just look where the real products are coming from.
> Can't you see that america is in decline?!!!!! Open your eyes!!!

You know what Buhu, I think it is GREAT that Germany and Japan are doing
well. That's just awsome. Former enemies of the United States, and after
that war that they lost, the United States did not subjigate them to some
fucked up religion or make slaves of them because some stupid book said they
could. No, the US rebuilt those nations, gave the people liberty from
totalitarian regimes, gave the poeple FREEDOM and LIBERTY, gave them the
choice to do as they wished, gave them the oppertunity for HAPPINESS and
CONTROL OF THIER OWN LIVES.

Now look at them, they are strong, they are powerful, they are developing at
a pace that puts countries following your deen to shame. You know why?
Because the United States helped them, that's why. Now as to your claim
about the US falling behind, go do some research on economic structures and
then we'll talk.

Al Haj Sheik Yerbouty

Jul 19, 2002, 11:27:35 AM7/19/02
Not so, Arab cars=camels.

Al Haj Sheik Yerbouty

Jul 19, 2002, 11:28:02 AM7/19/02
Amen!
"Ich bin Amerikaner" <Bo...@leftwinger.com> wrote in message

Phaedrine Stonebridge

Jul 19, 2002, 2:23:51 PM7/19/02
In article <2sPZ8.39169$Z6.4...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
"Adhabuhu" <adha...@djehannama.com> wrote:

> WHAT DO YOU THINK AN 80% OBESE POPULATION CAN DO?!!!!!!!! zero.
> JAPAN & GERMANY ARE THE NERVOUS SYSTEM OF THE WORLD. That's where technology
> and engineering are. Just look where the real products are coming from.
> Can't you see that america is in decline?!!!!! Open your eyes!!!

The only decline in the US is the presence of nitwits like you.

Phaedrine Stonebridge

Jul 19, 2002, 2:26:51 PM7/19/02
In article <1t5gju4tjqtso08eo...@4ax.com>,

Ich bin Amerikaner <Bo...@leftwinger.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:20:46 -0400, "Adhabuhu"
> <adha...@djehannama.com> wrote:
>
> >What is america making? Plastic products, pouring their own prostitutes in
> >Japan, and bowing to Japan and Germany.
> >
> The USA manufactures toothpaste, mouthwash, deodorant and other
> personal hygiene products, something Muslims and Arabs don't use.

Oh I beg to differ with you. I hear that tubes of toothpaste are in
plentiful use be the muslims at Gitmo--- not quite the intended use but
use nonetheless.

XpatriotgamesX

Jul 19, 2002, 3:28:02 PM7/19/02
>Subject: Re: ARABS = Dumbest people on earth
>From: Phaedrine Stonebridge phaedrine_...@yahoo.com
>Date: 7/19/2002 11:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time

: -)

XpatriotgamesX

Jul 19, 2002, 3:29:55 PM7/19/02
>Subject: Re: ARABS = Dumbest people on earth
>From: "Adhabuhu" adha...@djehannama.com
>Date: 7/19/2002 12:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time

>WHAT DO YOU THINK AN 80% OBESE POPULATION CAN DO?!!!!!!!!

Well, pretty much anything we want. Conversely, what can an 80% starving,
malnourished, and diseased population do?

Cthulhu

Jul 19, 2002, 3:37:28 PM7/19/02

"Phaedrine Stonebridge" <phaedrine_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
.

Um, what are they doing with it, Phaedrine? Or shouldn't I ask?

666

Jul 19, 2002, 5:08:23 PM7/19/02
"Adhabuhu" wrote

> WHAT DO YOU THINK AN 80% OBESE POPULATION CAN DO?!!!!!!!! zero.

Arabs produce nothing; thanks for admitting that they are the fat lazy
parasitical slobs of this earth.

Samata Ullah

Jul 19, 2002, 5:14:33 PM7/19/02
>"Adhabuhu" wrote
>>
>> WHAT DO YOU THINK AN 80% OBESE POPULATION CAN DO?!!!!!!!! zero.

Brother, was not Abbas, the Uncle of the Prophet (saw) a tad overweight? The
religious condemnation is not of obesity per se, but gluttony and greediness.
There are obese people who do not match this criterion.

Wasalaam

2.190 Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress
limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

http://www.ummah.com/waragainstislam/
http://hindudharma.t35.com
http://galileo.spaceports.com/~samy/

Inf...@satan.com

Jul 19, 2002, 10:13:00 PM7/19/02
In article <2sPZ8.39169$Z6.4...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
adha...@djehannama.com says...

> WHAT DO YOU THINK AN 80% OBESE POPULATION CAN DO?!!!!!!!! zero.
> JAPAN & GERMANY ARE THE NERVOUS SYSTEM OF THE WORLD. That's where technology
> and engineering are. Just look where the real products are coming from.
> Can't you see that america is in decline?!!!!! Open your eyes!!!
>

> Adhabuhu

Yo porkchop....
What the fuck are you doing even commenting on what country can and
cannot produce. 22 lazy racist and bigoted a-rab countries produce what
1...I REPEAT 1 country does (Spain)
And guess what?? Next year you will be in last place and be way behind
the next to the last...And next to the last will be those 5 penquins in
the artic.
This is one topic where....Lets face it...You do not know ANYTHING about.

Now...Why do you go back to talking about your crusade and your hope of
overthrowing the western world for your racist and bigoted culture.
Then again..Maybe you can give us a standup comedy routine.
How about if you talk about those 80 virgin boys you get in your heaven
if you take innocents with you after you press the button of that bomb
you have shoved up your worthless ass.

Now...That you know something about.

--
October 2001
Taliban Leader, Mullah Mohammed Omar: "The situation where

June 1944
General George S. Patton: "I want you to remember that no
bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making
the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country. . ."

Adhabuhu

Jul 20, 2002, 12:22:11 AM7/20/02
Not when it is in such a large scale. Recently there was a conference of
world leaders in Africa, where leaders from Europe decided to reduce the
debt of the african nations because they were unable to cop with their debt.
People there work very hard for someone here to become FAT LIKE A PIG. "If
there is day in one part of the planet, darkness is on the other side" said
a north african jewish singer. For decades those african nations have been
paying their debts and they realized that it will never ends.
My point is that these people got rich on the sweat of innocent ones. If
food intake and clothing is not HALAL, expect terrible things to happen.
If the Prophet's uncle was obese that was a very rare case as the companions
of Rasululah (sas) were fasting, praying, earning their food and clothing
and a big part of their income went to the poor people. You know well that
the Prophet sas and the Sahabbas (R) used to tie a stone to their stomach to
feel full. These people are obese on a mass-scale and they have abundant
food but they prefered to give it to the dogs. Dogs have shelter, food,
clothes, PASSPORT and even a tooth brush while others have nothing to put in
their mouths.

Adhabuhu

"Samata Ullah" <samat...@aol.comazmatali> wrote in message

Cthulhu

Jul 20, 2002, 12:28:08 AM7/20/02

> Not when it is in such a large scale. Recently there was a conference of
> world leaders in Africa, where leaders from Europe decided to reduce the
> debt of the african nations because they were unable to cop with their
debt.
> People there work very hard for someone here to become FAT LIKE A PIG. "If
> there is day in one part of the planet, darkness is on the other side"
said
> a north african jewish singer. For decades those african nations have been
> paying their debts and they realized that it will never ends.
> My point is that these people got rich on the sweat of innocent ones. If
> food intake and clothing is not HALAL, expect terrible things to happen.
> If the Prophet's uncle was obese that was a very rare case as the
companions
> of Rasululah (sas) were fasting, praying, earning their food and clothing
> and a big part of their income went to the poor people. You know well that
> the Prophet sas and the Sahabbas (R) used to tie a stone to their stomach
> feel full. These people are obese on a mass-scale and they have abundant
> food but they prefered to give it to the dogs. Dogs have shelter, food,
> clothes, PASSPORT and even a tooth brush while others have nothing to put
in
> their mouths.
>
> Adhabuhu

How much of your food do you set aside for them everyday, Buhu?

Adhabuhu

Jul 20, 2002, 1:13:15 AM7/20/02

"Cthulhu" <is...@dumbideas.com> wrote in message

I have more respect to Devon Hill, who I know hate my religion than
yourself. At least he is not an atheist. He believes in God. Period. You do
not. For now, I don't know how to handle you because you turned me off with
your atheist ideology. You look so poor for me. You are not using your
senses, your mental faculties. But is is my duty to rescue you, because
where you are heading is a terrible place that even your worst ennemy
wouldn't want to see you there. May Allah swt grant you Hidaya (Arabic word
for Guidance). Ameen
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Adhabuhu

XpatriotgamesX

Jul 20, 2002, 1:36:31 AM7/20/02
>Subject: Re: ARABS = Dumbest people on earth
>From: "Adhabuhu" adha...@djehannama.com
>Date: 7/19/2002 9:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time

>Not when it is in such a large scale. Recently there was a conference of
>world leaders in Africa, where leaders from Europe decided to reduce the
>debt of the african nations because they were unable to cop with their debt.
>People there work very hard for someone here to become FAT LIKE A PIG. "If
>there is day in one part of the planet, darkness is on the other side" said
>a north african jewish singer. For decades those african nations have been
>paying their debts and they realized that it will never ends.
>My point is that these people got rich on the sweat of innocent ones. If
>food intake and clothing is not HALAL, expect terrible things to happen.
>If the Prophet's uncle was obese that was a very rare case as the companions
>of Rasululah (sas) were fasting, praying, earning their food and clothing
>and a big part of their income went to the poor people. You know well that
>the Prophet sas and the Sahabbas (R) used to tie a stone to their stomach to
>feel full. These people are obese on a mass-scale and they have abundant
>food but they prefered to give it to the dogs. Dogs have shelter, food,
>clothes, PASSPORT and even a tooth brush while others have nothing to put in
>their mouths.

The US is extremely generous to African countries - many of which have people
that continuously try to kill us. When Africans take responsibility for
themselves, when they stop killing each other, when they attempt to educate
themselves in some way other than studying the worthless Koran, when they
practice population control, when they stop trying to live in a desert where it
hasn't rained in years, then get back to us. Oh, it is also easy to find many
fat Arabs in the middle east with lots of oil money. What are they doing to
help the starving masses in Africa?

666

Jul 20, 2002, 1:44:33 AM7/20/02
Samanta wrote

> >"Adhabuhu" wrote
> >>
> >> WHAT DO YOU THINK AN 80% OBESE POPULATION CAN DO?!!!!!!!! zero.
>
> Brother, was not Abbas, the Uncle of the Prophet (saw) a tad
> overweight? The religious condemnation is not of obesity per se, but
> gluttony and greediness. There are obese people who do not match this
> criterion.
>
> Wasalaam

And let us not forget the real reason for covering women: muhammad's fat
wife Sauda!

Waleikumassalaam

Adhabuhu

Jul 20, 2002, 2:20:13 AM7/20/02

"XpatriotgamesX" <xpatrio...@aol.com> wrote in message

I'm saying that your IMF and World Bank has crippled these masses. Why would
someone work for you his entire life just to pay the interest of the debt.
Who the HELL is FIXING THESES DAMN INTERESTS RATES. For decades, they saw
their earning on a nation scale swallowed by these financiers.
You said that the US is extremely generous to African countries. You want to
help, fine! do it with a low profile. Why write "U.S.A." in very big capital
letters in those sack of flours and wheat and have those pictures aired
worldwide. Here is something you are going to learn from the Qu'ran which
says if you give, do it in low profile:
--------------------------------------
2:263 Kind words and forgiving of faults are better than Sadaqah (charity)
followed by injury. And Allâh is Rich (Free of all wants) and He is
Most-Forbearing.

2:264 O you who believe! Do not render in vain your Sadaqah (charity) by
REMINDERS OF YOUR GENEROSITY or by injury, like him who spends his wealth TO
BE SEEN of men, and he does not believe in Allâh, nor in the Last Day. His
likeness is the likeness of a smooth rock on which is a little dust; on it
falls heavy rain which leaves it bare. They are not able to do anything with
what they have earned. And Allâh does not guide the disbelieving people.
The Prophet of Islam sas said if you give charityy, make sure your left hand
doesn't know what your right hand has given. In other words, give charity in
the most decent way.
Also, those christian fund raising organizations are doing more harm than
good. Teach them how to hunt and problem is solved. Dig a well, carve your
tools, plant a tree, and so on. Those organizations have raised nations of
"Bras casses".

Adhabuhu

Those people who receive your charity have feelings.
If you give them just to be seen good, you already have hurt them.

Coochycoo

Jul 20, 2002, 2:17:30 AM7/20/02
>From: "Adhabuhu" adha...@djehannama.com

>Can't you see that america is in decline?!!!!! Open your eyes!!!

Yep. Stocks have been DOWN in the last TWO years. Amerikan capitalism as we
know it is gradually being flushed down the toilet.

-----
"No one is free when others are oppressed."
"That government is best which governs not at all."
Support Anarcho-Communism. Support freedom, equality, liberty and justice for
all.

Cthulhu

Jul 20, 2002, 2:18:02 AM7/20/02

> > How much of your food do you set aside for them everyday, Buhu?
> >

> I have more respect to Devon Hill, who I know hate my religion than
> yourself. At least he is not an atheist. He believes in God. Period. You
do
> not. For now, I don't know how to handle you because you turned me off
with
> your atheist ideology. You look so poor for me. You are not using your
> senses, your mental faculties. But is is my duty to rescue you, because
> where you are heading is a terrible place that even your worst ennemy
> wouldn't want to see you there. May Allah swt grant you Hidaya (Arabic
word
> for Guidance). Ameen
> And I mean it from the bottom of my heart.
>
> Adhabuhu

It's nice that you care, though I do not wish to be rescued as you put it.
My atheism as you classify it is liberation from dogma taught to me as a
child. I am free now. If there is a god, I am closer to it than you, not
because I refuse to believe that a god may exist, but because I'll not have
the blinders of dogma to obscure the realization, should that realization be
possible at all. You say I am an atheist, you are wrong, you ask me what I
am and I will tell you two words, "I am."

Now, please answer the question, how much food do you set aside everyday for
the starving people in Africa?

666

Jul 20, 2002, 2:20:31 AM7/20/02
"Adhabuhu" <adha...@djehannama.com> wrote

> WHAT DO YOU THINK AN 80% OBESE POPULATION CAN DO?!!!!!!!!

tsk tsk tsk... now now Buhu, who's showing sign of weakness by
losing his cool?

Relax old mohameddan, this is usenet. :D

Coochycoo

Jul 20, 2002, 2:30:15 AM7/20/02
>From: "Adhabuhu" adha...@djehannama.com

>Not when it is in such a large scale. Recently there was a conference of
>world leaders in Africa, where leaders from Europe decided to reduce the
>debt of the african nations because they were unable to cop with their debt.
>People there work very hard for someone here to become FAT LIKE A PIG.

You have a point here. Way too many Amerikans are overweight with no good
excuse. Thousands of people all around the world can't get enough to eat and
are suffering because of it, and Amerika throws piles of food in the trash.
Everything comes in bulk so that companies can make more money. Restaurants
pile the french fries and other greasy foods on your plate so that they can
make profit. Tons of food is needlessly wasted in Amerika when thousands out
there are STARVING!

> "If
>there is day in one part of the planet, darkness is on the other side" said
>a north african jewish singer. For decades those african nations have been
>paying their debts and they realized that it will never ends.

They shouldn't owe one RED CENT to AmeriKKKa--AmeriKKKa should GIVE these poor
people money for FREE. Amerikkka is just about the RICHEST nation in the world
yet according to a UN report I posted awhile back (and will be posting again
soon), Amerikkka is the #1 nation to help out poor nations the LEAST.

>My point is that these people got rich on the sweat of innocent ones. If
>food intake and clothing is not HALAL, expect terrible things to happen.

I also forgot to mention that the clothes worn by Amerikans are made in third
world countries at poverty wages, often produced by CHILDREN!!!

>If the Prophet's uncle was obese that was a very rare case as the companions
>of Rasululah (sas) were fasting, praying, earning their food and clothing
>and a big part of their income went to the poor people. You know well that
>the Prophet sas and the Sahabbas (R) used to tie a stone to their stomach to
>feel full. These people are obese on a mass-scale and they have abundant
>food but they prefered to give it to the dogs. Dogs have shelter, food,
>clothes, PASSPORT and even a tooth brush while others have nothing to put in
>their mouths.

Excellent commentary!

>Adhabuhu

Phaedrine Stonebridge

Jul 20, 2002, 2:32:15 AM7/20/02
In article <ah9ppo$cn5j$1...@news3.infoave.net>,
"Cthulhu" <is...@dumbideas.com> wrote:

I could no longer find the link to the article by Matt Labash of the
Weekly Standard that amused many in this NG, but I had dropped a
clipping in my "Terrorism" file so here it is again:

Guantanamo's Unhappy Campers
ADVANCE COPY from the February 11, 2002 issue: Some strange things are
happening at Gitmo.
by Matt Labash
02/01/2002 6:00:00 PM

GUANTANAMO BAY, CUBA

It's 5 A.M. at the Roosevelt Roads Naval station in Puerto Rico, and 20
journalists straggle to the gate in sleep-deprived silence to catch a
plane to Guantanamo Bay. Many of us haven't been up this early in years.
But after flying thousands of miles, then pub-crawling through the
streets of Old San Juan last night, we are here because our military
escorts insist we show up at this time, though the flight actually
leaves four hours later. "The military operates on one principle,"
explains a savvy veteran: "Hurry up and wait."

If we're not happy, that goes double for our public affairs babysitters.
"I'm up to my ears in Vieques," says Navy Lt. Corey Barker, of the
nearby bombing range/public relations fiasco that has been protested by
everyone from Al Sharpton to obscure Kennedys. Now, Barker is stuck
minding us as we light out for Guantanamo, the American naval station on
the southeastern tip of Cuba. It is there that 158 al Qaeda/Taliban
prisoners are being detained because, depending on who you ask, it is an
ideal, sunny clime, it's not subject to the get-out-of-jail escape
hatches of U.S. federal law, or because, as one senior Pentagon official
says, "The lawyers didn't want to go on 14-hour flights to some guano
rock in the Pacific."

Inside the air terminal, our baggage handlers check us in with the
efficiency of Bulgarian DMV workers. A sign on the wall says "Air
Terminal of the Year 2000." "I'd hate to see who got second place,"
whispers one reporter. As we wait for our flight on a creaky Pan Am jet,
we are shunted off to the "VIP" room, so named because it has a coffee
pot and seascape paintings that look pilfered from a south Florida
retirement village. Here, we are given our media "indoctrination"
packages, never an encouraging word if you aspire to reportorial
autonomy. As we sit watching CNN, an unfounded rumor gains currency.
Though it's Saturday, and we're supposed to be in Cuba until Monday, the
military has changed plans and is going to make us leave Guantanamo
Sunday morning. "One thing's for sure," says a wire reporter, "you won't
have to sort through all your notes to decide what to lead with."

Fearing an abbreviated schedule, I commence valuable newsgathering.
Knowing that in some Taliban-held provinces, pederasty rivaled
headless-goat polo (buzkashi) as the favorite pastime, I ask a Naval
officer if there are any reports of Guantanamo prisoners turning to
man-love. "Oh God no," he says. "Though there are some Air Force
personnel over there, so who knows what's going on?"

Another officer relays something we'll hear repeated often: that because
of international political pressure, the prisoners are getting coddled.
The latest report has Army guards directing detainees on which way to
pray to Mecca. "They're actually going to paint arrows on the floors of
the cells so they'll know to face north," he says. "You mean east," I
say. "North, east, whatever," he replies, "I'm Lutheran--I don't know
where the hell it is."

A FEW hours later, we touch down at the Guantanamo landing strip on the
isolated leeward side of the base (Gitmo, as it is nicknamed, is
actually bisected by Guantanamo Bay). After getting sniffed by a German
shepherd who's more interested in bombs than my colleague's Percocet,
we're escorted to the media center, an ugly wood-paneled affair that
sits next to a pink hangar. After another hour or two of waiting, a
mouthy reporter loudly calls his editor so we can all hear him report
the latest: "Same shit, different day. Though they're really cleaning up
the media center. Curtains, an air conditioner, even a freakin' bulletin
board!"

The hospitality ends there. A stern sign on the bulletin board
admonishes us to clean up after ourselves. The goodies set out on a
table (grape beverage powder and apple jelly from meals-ready-to-eat
packs) practically scream, "Can't wait till you leave." Many of us had
secretly harbored the fantasy that we could talk our overseers into
letting us go right up to the prisoners' cells, the terrorist equivalent
of a field trip to the ASPCA.

But as a gaggle of public affairs officers enter, they lay down two
immutable laws: There will be no access to detainees (the Geneva
Convention forbids making them a "public curiosity"). And we can go only
where the officers take us. Running the public affairs show is Army Lt.
Col. William Costello, a bearish soldier who looks like the kind of guy
who enjoys breaking things on his face. His hard, dark orbs dart to and
fro while he delivers a good news/bad news proposition. The good news is
Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld will be visiting the detainees'
Camp X-Ray the next morning. The bad news is that the unfounded rumor is
founded--the Pentagon press corps is coming with him, and we'll be
forced to leave a day early.

Immediately, an angry media throng closes in on Costello, the air now
containing an Altamont-like level of violence. "My editors are going to
crush my nuts," says one reporter, probably female. "This is crazy," I
say, "How am I supposed to get enough material for a piece?" "Not my
problem," replies Costello. "This is bullshit," thunders another print
reporter. "You're making us leave as the biggest story gets here."
"You're not allowed to stay," says Costello. "Why not?" snaps the
reporter. Costello's blood rises as his high-and-tight haircut stands up
like an angry-dog scruff: "BECAUSE . . . YOU'RE . . . NOT . . .
STAYING!" "Welcome to the Pearl of the Antilles," deadpans Lt. Commander
Brendan McPherson, in a limp cruise-director chirp.

It's understandable if public affairs types are a little testy. There's
an obvious culture clash (military personnel don't get paid to ask why;
journalists don't get paid otherwise). Besides that, ever since the
detainees started arriving on January 11, Gitmo and the joint forces
being run under Southern Command have experienced the PR equivalent of
what my ever-subtle colleagues--borrowing from Special Forces
terminology for disastrous missions--call a "goat f--." In the richest
irony of the war on terrorism, the Department of Defense, which normally
goes out of its way not to make news, caused an international outcry by
releasing still shots of detainees being brought to Camp X-Ray.

As they were transported and in-processed, al Qaeda members were
photographed kneeling, wearing earmuffs, shackles, and blackout goggles.
Though these seemed perfectly reasonable precautions to take when
transporting by C-141 members of an organization already responsible for
one prison uprising (Mazar-i-Sharif, which resulted in a CIA operative's
death) and several suicide plane crashes, human rights groups and
international media, led by a chorus of Euro-whiners, immediately lapsed
into hysterics.

The British press, with typical understatement, claimed prisoners were
being "brutalized, tortured, and humiliated," and that the whole
operation was nothing more than "a sick attempt to appeal to the worst
red-neck prejudices." Tony Blair pointed out that the three British al
Qaeda members being held at Gitmo have had no complaints. But that
didn't stop the Mirror's Stephen Moyes from method reporting by donning
an al Qaeda rig. "Wrapped in the suffocating orange boiler suit," he
wrote, "I lost any sense of dignity"--a loss he could have just as
easily sustained by rereading his own copy.

Sillier still were protestations from such humanitarians as Saddam
Hussein and the government of Malaysia (Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad
has made some of the loudest noise, though Amnesty International dings
him for arresting the speechwriter of a political rival, who was then
blindfolded, stripped naked, punched, verbally abused, and forced to
simulate homosexual acts--none of which is alleged at Camp X-Ray). About
the only foreign leader who has supported the American detainee camp,
ironically, is Fidel Castro, who is either angling to end the embargo or
inching ever closer to dementia. (He declared January "Americans' Month"
and invited Jimmy Carter for a visit.)

All of this has made Camp X-Ray personnel a sensitive lot. On the ferry
crossing over to the windward side where the camp is located, I sit next
to a now mellow Lt. Col. Costello, who has decided to patch things up
with the reporter he snapped at, and who, after getting the sign-off
from Southern Command, has cleared us to stay through Rumsfeld's visit.
Costello, like many Gitmo types, is baffled at the uproar over the
prisoners' treatment. "Soldiers and Marines that are guarding the
detainees at Camp X-Ray have worse conditions than the detainees," he
says. Much has been made over their being kept in outdoor cells,
invariably called "cages," which are topped with corrugated tin-covered
wooden roofs that keep what little rain Gitmo gets (six inches a year)
off the prisoners. Costello says their eight-by-eight cells contain
about twice as much space as soldiers have in their crowded,
unventilated tents a few hundred yards away.

"They're getting warm showers, clean laundry, hot chow," Costello says
of the prisoners. "They're getting 2,600 calories a day. I'm not getting
2,600 calories a day. I'm running my ass off chasing you guys around."
(One of the medics treating detainees claims that a full quarter of them
were suffering from malnutrition when they were captured.)

But we don't have to take Costello's word for it. We can see for
ourselves, sort of. After a quick stop at McDonald's (the only one in
Cuba), our white school bus transports us past beautiful seaside vistas
and brownish cactus-infested scrub, past ramshackle housing and up a
hill, which features an abandoned auto yard that the locals used to call
Sears. It's where they'd strip old junkers for parts then used on
jerry-rigged jalopies called "Gitmo specials."

Across from Sears is Camp X-Ray, a teeming hive of concertina wire,
canvas tents, guard towers, and newly constructed plywood interrogation
shacks with window-unit air conditioners. The chain-link cells
themselves don't need air conditioning, since a comfortable Caribbean
breeze (temperatures range from the low 70s at night to the low 80s
during the day) continuously circulates through the encampment.

Restricted to an area about 150 yards away from the open-air cellblocks,
we observe the camp from a slight elevation that CNN's John Zarrella
calls "Heartbreak Ridge," so named "because if you're a journalist, it
breaks your heart that you can't get closer." Gitmo has actually been
the site of a lot of heartbreak over the years.

It broke Christopher Columbus's, when he stopped here on his second New
World voyage. He left after failing to find gold, threatening to cut off
the tongues of his crew if they didn't agree to pretend they'd reached
Asia. It also rankles Castro, who has wanted to throw us off the island
for four decades, but can't because of a pre-Revolution lease agreement.
Likewise, when thousands of Cuban rafters were detained here for months
in the mid-'90s, many grew so unhappy with Gitmo's ghostly desolation
that they'd do anything to leave, including inject diesel fuel into
their veins, drive tent stakes into their limbs, even swim back to
Castro's Cuba.

By comparison, the al Qaedans look pretty fat, if not happy. They laze
away in the shade of their cells. They sleep on inch-and-a-half-thick
isomats, the same ones that are issued to our military. With the
assistance of a Muslim Navy chaplain, they pray five times daily. (Quick
studies, the al Qaedans didn't need arrows painted on their cell floors.
A single signpost next to an American flag points the way to Mecca.) And
while American prisoners in the Hanoi Hilton often spent years in
solitary confinement and received no medical care (John McCain to this
day can't comb his own hair), X-Ray detainees get daily sick calls from
all manner of doctors, from optometrists to podiatrists. The prisoners
(who represent about 25 different nationalities but mostly are Saudis)
can also freely chat with each other about God knows what: prison
uprisings, the demise of Talk magazine, trades of Froot Loops for garlic
bagel chips.

Their restroom arrangements are pretty spartan. They get a white bucket
for emergency squirts, while they are instructed to hold two fingers up
for the alternative. At that time, a guard shackles them and takes them
to the port-o-loo. While the military has spared no expense in
construction costs (in three weeks, they built a completely operational
field hospital staffed by 160 medical personnel--two more than there are
prisoners), they've saved a fortune in toilet paper. It's the detainees'
cultural preference not to use any. "We don't shake their hands," says
one camp guard.

In addition to the aforementioned amenities, detainees also receive two
towels, a Koran, a shortened toothbrush (still long enough to file into
a shiv), a canteen, a bucket of water, fluoride toothpaste, and shampoo.
Not just any shampoo, but "Lively" salon anti-dandruff shampoo--a
"luxurious shampoo in a gentle formula that restores moisture, shine,
and body to your beautifully clean hair." Those who think the prisoners
are getting coddled (Rep. John Mica, a Florida Republican, visited the
camp and said it's "too good for the bastards") will be happy to know
that the shampoo is not jojoba-enriched.

WHILE public affairs officers these days are going to great lengths to
talk about how docile the prisoners are, detainees have been reported
biting a guard, spitting, and threatening to kill Americans. When I
skirt away from my minders and visit the Marine snipers' tent, I learn
it went well beyond that.

The snipers, of course, are the camp's deadliest sharpshooters, ropy
young bucks (21-23 years of age) who seem largely culled from the
western or southern United States, where firearms are often regarded as
extra appendages. Their tent looks like a Marines-issued college dorm
room: Skoal-juice bottles, laundry hanging everywhere, and a spade-like
sniper insignia banner tacked to a tent wall. If there is a prison
uprising, it is these gentleman who will man the guard towers and
introduce the rioters to their 72 black-eyed virgins.

At some point, that might become necessary, they tell me, as plotting is
obviously afoot. Sgt. Matt Lampert of Montana says the other day one of
the prisoners was caught "with a piece of cloth stuffed with rocks that
was tied off at the end." Sgt. Rodney Davis says that during chowtime,
he sees them through his scope "making terrain models out of their
food." And unlike say, Afghan prisons, where starving detainees are
reportedly begging to be sent to Gitmo, there's plenty of food to play
with. "They get fed better than us, sir," says Lampert. When I ask the
Marines if they've seen anything weird, they laugh sheepishly, looking
at each other. Finally, Sgt. Josh Westbrook, who sports a forearm tattoo
of flaming baby heads, steps up. "They know they're being watched," he
explains, "so they'll stare at you, and while they stare at you,
they'll, uh, masturbate."

According to these Marines, they don't just pleasure themselves to freak
out the snipers, but also to embarrass the female Army guards in the
camp's interior. The weirdness doesn't end there. They've also eaten
their toiletries and urinated on equipment. "The other day," says
Westbrook, "one of the guys tried to do a naked cartwheel." In the most
bizarre twist, Lance Corporal Devin Klebaur says a few have also been
known to "put toothpaste in their ass." "What's the purpose?" I ask.
"I'm not sure," he says, puzzled.

After leaving the snipers, I collar other grunts who say they believe
the prisoners are more apt to act out whenever they see one of the
regular visitors from the International Committee of the Red Cross enter
the camp. "They're looking to be disciplined," says one, so that any
aggressive guard behavior will make it look as if they're being
brutalized by the American military in front of international witnesses.
ICRC visits, says another soldier, are the highlight of a prisoner's
day, since they've been spotted "giving the unshackled prisoners cookies
and milk, cigarettes, shaking their hands." Many organizations who
haven't been to Gitmo, like Human Rights Watch, have been extremely
critical of the prisoners' treatment, while the ICRC has aired no
complaints. Still, says another soldier, "They're a pain in the ass. We
see them offering them cookies, hugging them like they're best buddies.
They're undermining everything we're trying to do."

What we're trying to do isn't exactly clear at this point. We are
certainly interrogating the prisoners, though base sources won't divulge
any information that's been gleaned. The prisoners will likely be
formally charged and tried, though when I called a senior Pentagon
source to find out by whom and when, the source said, "If you find out,
will you please tell me?"

ON SUNDAY, Rumsfeld visits, and we hope for illumination. Sitting on a
bus on the tarmac, waiting for the secretary to emerge from his plane,
we pass the time as journalists do, discussing the AP-style spelling of
"bin Laden," speculating whether the prisoners will get an Internet cafe
(one of them has asked for video games), and making fun of the
fresh-meat Pentagon press corps, who are overdressed in heavy wools
instead of our much cooler island linens.

One of Rumsfeld's security agents mounts our bus, telling us the ground
rules: no photos on the tarmac, no fighting, no hitting Rumsfeld in the
head with a boom mike. After Rumsfeld tours Camp X-Ray with four
senators and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Richard Myers
(who is so overshadowed by the secretary's rock star aura that one
reporter has to ask who he is), Rumsfeld meets the press on Heartbreak
Ridge. He gives the sort of hooah performance that has endeared him to
both the troops and the press. While he remains as firm as ever that the
detainees are "illegal combatants," not "prisoners of war," which would
afford them more rights under the Geneva Convention, he nicely avoids
plucking the only hair worth splitting--whether the captives' status is
his call. (Human rights hawks say the matter should be decided by a
"competent tribunal," whatever that is.)

Even if it isn't up to Rumsfeld, the argument seems rather academic.
It's hard to imagine anyone who has actually read the Geneva Convention
wanting to confer POW status on alleged al Qaeda members. Doing so would
not only make the terrorists eligible for repatriation to their home
countries, but also would forbid their being punished for trying to
escape, allow them to receive "scientific equipment" from home, and even
confer upon them the right to dentures--in case they lost their teeth
while, say, biting a guard. Most ludicrous, they would be afforded
"advances of pay" in an amount "never . . . inferior" to that which we
pay our own armed forces. If you're a terrorist from Central Asia, it's
not a bad deal: Kill Americans, get arrested, then get a pay raise from
America.

With all the global bellyaching about the detainees' right to humane
treatment, it's hard to imagine them getting better treatment than
they're already receiving. On my last day at Gitmo, all I have time to
eat is a stale Ding Dong and a greasy plate of onion rings. My public
affairs keepers couldn't care less. By contrast, for breakfast and lunch
alone, the prisoners are served oatmeal, an orange, peanut butter,
margarine, a "culturally appropriate" halal meal, and a giant snack pack
containing Froot Loops, raisins, a Nature Valley granola bar, baked
garlic bagel chips, and Bullseye barbecue-seasoned sunflower kernels.
Still, the overseers of the prison are concerned that detainees aren't
getting enough pita bread with their meals, and they're planning to make
the food spicier, just the way the prisoners like it back home.

While we wait, we journalists have to stand in the hot sun most of the
day. After hours, we are confined to our Consolidated Bachelor Quarters,
sleeping four to a duplex room on cots, some without pillows or
blankets. We aren't even allowed to go the beach, a few hundred yards
away from our building (though, emboldened by the rum we imported from
Puerto Rico, a colleague and I make a mad dash under a guard searchlight
for the bathwater Caribbean anyway). Besides drinking, our only
entertainment is a pool table--one cue is cracked, the other is missing
its tip. The prisoners, by contrast, get to read their Korans, while
novels and more "religious books" are on the way.

At the end of their day, they get a good night's sleep in a single cell.
At the end of our day, we are told that a C-141 (the same plane that
transported the detainees) just became available, and we are prematurely
hustled off so the military can dump us in Nowheresville, New Jersey, on
a Sunday night after every rental car place in the state has closed.

Perhaps the international community is right. The treatment being meted
out at Guantanamo is inhumane. To see for yourself, don't bother
canvassing Camp X-Ray prisoners. Just get a Gitmo press pass.

Matt Labash is senior writer at The Weekly Standard.

Adhabuhu

Jul 20, 2002, 2:45:25 AM7/20/02

"666" <snor...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

When I write in capital letters, I just want to draw your attention to it.
Not angry.
I get very angry when people insults Allah swt and the prophet of Islam sas.
What I do in these circumstances, I make Wudhu ( ablutions), pray for a
while, read the Qu'ran, and I feel better but the scarves are there. In
fact, I'm making a documentary about the hatred in this NG.
I bought a Digital Camcorder with a built-in camera from Sony. I learned how
to use Premiere 6.0 from Adobe, VideoWave5. It's my project. May Allah swt
help me to perfect it.
Sometimes I loose my temper with those Hindus, but I should not. Patience is
half of the Faith, muhammad sas said. That's it.

Adhabuhu

Cthulhu

Jul 20, 2002, 3:00:47 AM7/20/02

"Coochycoo" <cooch...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message

> >From: "Adhabuhu" adha...@djehannama.com
>
> >Can't you see that america is in decline?!!!!! Open your eyes!!!
> >

> Yep. Stocks have been DOWN in the last TWO years. Amerikan capitalism as
we
> know it is gradually being flushed down the toilet.

If you wish to show everyone how much you do not know about the cyclical
nature of market economies, you couldn't have found a better way than to
make comments like the one you just made.

Coochycoo

Jul 20, 2002, 3:03:21 AM7/20/02
>From: "Adhabuhu" adha...@djehannama.com

>Those people who receive your charity have feelings.
>If you give them just to be seen good, you already have hurt them.

Excellent point. Too often, people only give to others because they themselves
want to look good. Too many people give with a hidden agenda. For example,
Christian missionaries will feed a poor person on one hand but try to convert
him on the other. Caring people give for the sake of giving. Greedy people give
with a hidden agenda that benefits themselves.

Cthulhu

Jul 20, 2002, 3:07:07 AM7/20/02

> I'm saying that your IMF and World Bank has crippled these masses. Why
would
> someone work for you his entire life just to pay the interest of the debt.
> Who the HELL is FIXING THESES DAMN INTERESTS RATES. For decades, they saw
> their earning on a nation scale swallowed by these financiers.
> You said that the US is extremely generous to African countries. You want
> help, fine! do it with a low profile. Why write "U.S.A." in very big
capital
> letters in those sack of flours and wheat and have those pictures aired
> worldwide. Here is something you are going to learn from the Qu'ran which
> says if you give, do it in low profile:

Buhu,
Monetary policy of the IMF and World bank are very generous. They try to
match interest rates to inflation rates in effect making the cost of money
zero over the long term. This has to be done. If it were not done, if money
had no cost, then inflation would be so high that all of the world's
economies would crumble. If you do not understand what I mean by money
having a cost, please ask, I'll give you the 15 minute Macro Economics and
Monetary Policy class.

What I would like to ask you is why do the Saudis give money to all these
Whabbi Imams all over the world instead of sending food or providing money
so that the indigenous people can go to universities and then come home and
build the future?

Coochycoo

Jul 20, 2002, 3:07:37 AM7/20/02
>From: "Adhabuhu" adha...@djehannama.com

>Sometimes I loose my temper with those Hindus, but I should not. Patience is
>half of the Faith, muhammad sas said. That's it.

Who on here is Hindu? Then, again, I am fairly new here.

Cthulhu

Jul 20, 2002, 3:08:47 AM7/20/02

. In
> fact, I'm making a documentary about the hatred in this NG.
> I bought a Digital Camcorder with a built-in camera from Sony.

A documentary about a news group on film? That's going to be kind of boring,
isn't it?

Cthulhu

Jul 20, 2002, 3:13:16 AM7/20/02

> They shouldn't owe one RED CENT to AmeriKKKa--AmeriKKKa should GIVE these
poor
> people money for FREE. Amerikkka is just about the RICHEST nation in the
world
> yet according to a UN report I posted awhile back (and will be posting
again
> soon), Amerikkka is the #1 nation to help out poor nations the LEAST.

That's false. The US sends out more food, knowledge and money than any
country ever in all the world's history. The amount of aid the US sends out
is larger than the GDP of most third world countries.

> >My point is that these people got rich on the sweat of innocent ones. If
> >food intake and clothing is not HALAL, expect terrible things to happen.
>
> I also forgot to mention that the clothes worn by Amerikans are made in
third
> world countries at poverty wages, often produced by CHILDREN!!!

Yes, when this happens and the American people find out about it we demand
change and we get change, we vote with our dollars. The American consumer is
the most powerful economic force the world has ever seen. It is not wise to
piss it off.

Adhabuhu

Jul 20, 2002, 3:29:16 AM7/20/02

"Cthulhu" <is...@dumbideas.com> wrote in message

Sorry Cthulhu, but this is "Du Jamais vu" before. Yesterday, DOW dropped 390
points to 8019. And rumors says DOW will hit 5,000, Nasdaq 800. Why it is
not cyclical, it is because this is the 1st time we see CEOs using their 5th
amendments to hide their criminal records. Analysts are saying this is only
the tip of the iceberg. Watch on Monday as Market Gurus expect another
selloff. It started with Enron, martha Stewart, Nortel, and many others and
yesterday, it was Johnson&Johnson. Who is next? general Electric, the
darling of the Dow Jones?!!!!!

Adhabuhu

Adhabuhu

Adhabuhu

Jul 20, 2002, 3:32:03 AM7/20/02

"Cthulhu" <is...@dumbideas.com> wrote in message

Jacob T. will be the star of the infidels.

Adhabuhu

Monte

Jul 20, 2002, 3:27:38 AM7/20/02
The lack of logic in your post is staggering!!!

So the West loans money to African nations, and WE are the bad guys because we
expect them to pay us back, as they agreed? What if we never had loaned these
nations any money? We would be condemned for that too! Either way, we are
viewed as the bad guys. Yet rich Arab nations do nothing to support Africa, but
nobody complains about that....
-Monte

Cthulhu

Jul 20, 2002, 3:28:18 AM7/20/02
Thanks

Cthulhu

Jul 20, 2002, 3:35:56 AM7/20/02

> >From: "Adhabuhu" adha...@djehannama.com
>
> >Those people who receive your charity have feelings.
> >If you give them just to be seen good, you already have hurt them.
> >

> Excellent point. Too often, people only give to others because they
themselves
> want to look good. Too many people give with a hidden agenda. For example,
> Christian missionaries will feed a poor person on one hand but try to
convert
> him on the other. Caring people give for the sake of giving. Greedy people
give
> with a hidden agenda that benefits themselves.

Some people, like the Saudis don't give any food at all. They send over
Whabbi Imams to stir up trouble then flood the area with weapons. Yeah, such
a contribution from Muslims. You are all so very fucking pious. Hypocrites!

Cthulhu

Jul 20, 2002, 3:42:37 AM7/20/02

"Adhabuhu" <adha...@djehannama.com> wrote in message

Rumor has it Islam will be history in fifty years too. What can you do, eh?

Now, the comment made by Coochycoo was, "Stocks have been DOWN in the last
TWO years." That drop hasn't had anything to do with corporate scandal, the
past couple of weeks has, but not the last two years. You have either
unknowingly and ignorantly distorted the context of the thread or knowingly
did it. Also you show your ignorance of the structure of the economy. The
equity markets are not the whole economy or a particularly good indicator of
current or future trends.

Coochycoo

Jul 20, 2002, 3:46:16 AM7/20/02
>From: "Adhabuhu" adha...@djehannama.com

>Sorry Cthulhu, but this is "Du Jamais vu" before. Yesterday, DOW dropped 390
>points to 8019.

Interesting that your "yesterday" was my today. What country are you in, just
out of curiousity?

>And rumors says DOW will hit 5,000, Nasdaq 800.

Gee, I sure hope not. I've got over 400 shares. :)

Why it is
>not cyclical, it is because this is the 1st time we see CEOs using their 5th
>amendments to hide their criminal records. Analysts are saying this is only
>the tip of the iceberg. Watch on Monday as Market Gurus expect another
>selloff. It started with Enron, martha Stewart, Nortel, and many others and
>yesterday, it was Johnson&Johnson. Who is next? general Electric, the
>darling of the Dow Jones?!!!!!
>
>Adhabuhu

Capitalism is a system based on greed. While there are many capitalist
countries, Amerika has shown Capitalism at its worst extreme. People are
getting sick of this war, too. I know I am. The government is constantly
killing thousands of innocents just so it can get prestige. The money should be
used instead to help poor people in 3rd world countries. If the world was
better off, there wouldn't be as much war.

Also, Amerika attacking Afghanistan is like a big bully beating up a child.
It's downright sick. And btw, I live in Amerika and am American citizen.
However, I STRONGLY disagree with the nonsense and tyranny that is going on in
this country. There have been many "wake-up" calls that have changed my point
of view from that of most Amerikans. Most Amerikans unfortunately, would rather
believe government and media lies and feel comfortable than to use their brains
and question what our country is doing. What do you think?

Adhabuhu

Jul 20, 2002, 3:59:33 AM7/20/02
Let me explain to you something. I never associated myself with any Arab
regimes. They are my ennemies. The answer to your question is that Muslim
Organizations give and they give BIG.
If Saudi regime is still intact, it's because it's the friend of the USA.

Adhabuhu

I' Adhabuhu, am asking everybody to not associate me to any regime in the
Arab world. my brothers are those Muslims who are fighting for their
freedom, like Chechnya, Palestine, Algeria, to name a few.
"Monte" <mont...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Coochycoo

Jul 20, 2002, 3:47:54 AM7/20/02
>From: "Adhabuhu" adha...@djehannama.com

>Jacob T. will be the star of the infidels.
>
>Adhabuhu

Jacob was the first to be put in the killfilter. He is the rudest, most
hateful, and annoying person on this group.

Adhabuhu

Jul 20, 2002, 4:10:39 AM7/20/02

"Cthulhu" <is...@dumbideas.com> wrote in message

you don't get it. It's the corruption of corporate america which is causing
the market to "degringole". Those companies looked good because of man-made
numbers. The Accounting problem is much worse than we thought. The equity
market is a very good indicator that tells where the economy is going. If
S&P500 fortune companies are in trouble, I would avoid to say that the
economy is not trouble, If so, why did Bush gave 2 speeches in less than 10
days to reassure the Market and why is Gold and real-estate indexes going
up? That's where Wall Street investors are sheltering their money in bad
times.

Adhabuhu

Monte

Jul 20, 2002, 4:34:42 AM7/20/02
What do I think? Capitalism is a system based on greed. But, as Adam Smith
observed in the late 1700's, that isn't really a bad thing. In a free economy,
everyone pursuing their own self interests actually benefits everyone else as well
-the 'Invisible Hand' metaphor.

The truth is, First World nations are far better off than the others, not because
we exploit the others, but because we have free market economies, far from perfect,
but better than any alternative.

If you really want to learn about what capitalism truly is, these books speak the
truth:

"Free To Choose", by Milton Freidman
"Capitalism, The Unknown Ideal", by Ayn Rand

Paul

Jul 20, 2002, 4:40:59 AM7/20/02

"Adhabuhu" <adha...@djehannama.com> wrote in message

Just got a mental picture of boohoo filming himself whilst reading JTs
posts..

Drool trickles from his mouth as he gets red in the face..

Begins madly typing some arabic piss to ward off the evil that is JT.. Gets
down on floor and bangs head on prayer rug 6 times to invoke the Jinn..

Returns to PC and types 15 assorted curse posts to JT and others who are
laughing at him... The Jinn can't be bothered to show up so Boohoo switches
to all caps and posts 10 more curses intended to destroy the US..

Jinn still fails to turn up...

I'm sure that his fellow terrorist wannabees at the mosque will be well
impressed with this film... LOL

XpatriotgamesX

Jul 20, 2002, 10:55:22 AM7/20/02
>Subject: Re: ARABS = Dumbest people on earth
>From: "Adhabuhu" adha...@djehannama.com
>Date: 7/19/2002 11:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Rich Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia provide little if any humanitarian aid.
I guess a profile can't get any lower than that. Instead they choose to to
invest in Islam. They will put money into mosques and terrorism to spread
Islam, but they won't feed the people who are already there. These Islamists
foster hatred and violence against the west - the ones that do the most to try
to help. They try to re-direct peoples anger towards the west to hide all their
problems and Islam's dysfunction.

I don't have a problem with countries knowing where aid comes from. How petty
and ungrateful can you get criticizing the printing of USA on bags of food. No
thanks, just criticism. I would not send anything to ungrateful countries who
still remain our enemy.

XpatriotgamesX

Jul 20, 2002, 10:56:18 AM7/20/02
>Subject: Re: ARABS = Dumbest people on earth
>From: cooch...@aol.comnospam (Coochycoo)
>Date: 7/20/2002 12:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time

>>From: "Adhabuhu" adha...@djehannama.com
>
>>Those people who receive your charity have feelings.
>>If you give them just to be seen good, you already have hurt them.
>>

>Excellent point. Too often, people only give to others because they
>themselves
>want to look good. Too many people give with a hidden agenda. For example,
>Christian missionaries will feed a poor person on one hand but try to convert
>him on the other. Caring people give for the sake of giving. Greedy people
>give
>with a hidden agenda that benefits themselves.

Why not just refuse the shipments because they obviously come from greedy
people with a hidden agenda.

XpatriotgamesX

Jul 20, 2002, 11:02:53 AM7/20/02
>Subject: Re: ARABS = Dumbest people on earth
>From: David Ehrens ehr...@hotmail.com
>Date: 7/19/2002 11:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>
>xpatrio...@aol.com (XpatriotgamesX) wrote in
>
>> When Africans take responsibility for themselves, when they
>> stop killing each other, when they attempt to educate
>> themselves in some way other than studying the worthless
>> Koran, when they practice population control, when they stop
>> trying to live in a desert where it hasn't rained in years,
>> then get back to us.
>
>You have such quaint notions of life in the Third World.
>According to you, everyone has all kinds of choices of
>lifestyle and education. In much of the desert, living in a
>tropical rainforest might be a nice daydream, but it's not an
>option. Attending an Ivy league school when you live 600
>kilometers from the nearest town is a trifle difficult.

I realize there are limited choices for the masses, but those in control do
have some choices, but they choose to maintain the status quo. They seem to
relish the power a tribal warlord has over life and death.

Some have had ivy league educations and have been trained in western finance
and economics. But they do nothing to lead their countries out of the misery
and suffering. It's near anarchy in many places. I believe it could be better
if there was a will by the right people.

XpatriotgamesX

Jul 20, 2002, 11:09:53 AM7/20/02
>Subject: Re: ARABS = Dumbest people on earth
>From: cooch...@aol.comnospam (Coochycoo)
>Date: 7/19/2002 11:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time

>>From: "Adhabuhu" adha...@djehannama.com
>
>>Not when it is in such a large scale. Recently there was a conference of
>>world leaders in Africa, where leaders from Europe decided to reduce the
>>debt of the african nations because they were unable to cop with their debt.
>>People there work very hard for someone here to become FAT LIKE A PIG.
>
>You have a point here. Way too many Amerikans are overweight with no good
>excuse. Thousands of people all around the world can't get enough to eat and
>are suffering because of it, and Amerika throws piles of food in the trash.
>Everything comes in bulk so that companies can make more money. Restaurants
>pile the french fries and other greasy foods on your plate so that they can
>make profit. Tons of food is needlessly wasted in Amerika when thousands out
>there are STARVING!

In fact the US should do the opposite. We have no obligation to feed the world.
I believe we should only give a helping hand to those who use it to better
their condition and become self-sufficient. It is futile to feed and support
people who have overpopulated a region and cannot feed themselves, and who just
keep reproducing and creating more people who can't feed themselves.

Cthulhu

Jul 20, 2002, 12:54:38 PM7/20/02

"Adhabuhu" <adha...@djehannama.com> wrote in message

The equity markets are only a good forward indicator of the economy's
direction if there is no bad news about wars, politics etc etc. You said it
your self, "It's the corruption of corporate America which is causing the
market to "degringole"." The bad news that effects the markets now are
corporate scandal, but it is not all corporations. My point is that the
market reduction is not due to systemic problems in the economy, which is
what Coochycoo is trying to say.

As far as a speech from Bush, Bush has no power over the markets, Alan
Greenspan has more power and his is very indirect. Like any and every
president he has to try and do something even though there is very little he
can do. Politicians have a way of blaming each other for problems that
politicians can't do anything about, for them such things are very
convenient and useful. Since the inception of the federal reserve, it has
had most of the power over the US economy, Congress is the next influence.
The consumer's influence at times is significant, but it is wholly
reactionary as recent equity market behaviors illustrate, such is the nature
of the invisible hand.

Investors are sheltering their money in other forms of capitol, what is
important to note is that capitol is being transformed from one form to
another at a quick but steady pace. Some capitol will be lost, but the fact
that it can shift quickly is a good indication of strength. Gold and real
estate go up because capitol is shifting from one sector or form to another.
As capitol shifts, supply and demand behaviors in those sectors take over,
it is only natural that gold and real estate go up. Real estate was already
trending upwards anyway as low interest rates make it very attractive.

There is another force that few are paying attention to and that is the slow
but steady ebb of Baby Boomers getting to their retirement years, they have
a lot of invested capitol. Even if there were not a problem they would start
pulling capitol because they have to expend it to maintain their lives in
retirement.

Cthulhu

Jul 20, 2002, 1:05:56 PM7/20/02

> >From: "Adhabuhu" adha...@djehannama.com
>
> >Sorry Cthulhu, but this is "Du Jamais vu" before. Yesterday, DOW dropped
390
> >points to 8019.
>
> Interesting that your "yesterday" was my today. What country are you in,
just
> out of curiousity?

US

> >And rumors says DOW will hit 5,000, Nasdaq 800.
>
> Gee, I sure hope not. I've got over 400 shares. :)
>
> Why it is
> >not cyclical, it is because this is the 1st time we see CEOs using their
5th
> >amendments to hide their criminal records. Analysts are saying this is
only
> >the tip of the iceberg. Watch on Monday as Market Gurus expect another
> >selloff. It started with Enron, martha Stewart, Nortel, and many others
and
> >yesterday, it was Johnson&Johnson. Who is next? general Electric, the
> >darling of the Dow Jones?!!!!!
> >
> >Adhabuhu
> >

> Capitalism is a system based on greed. While there are many capitalist
> countries, Amerika has shown Capitalism at its worst extreme. People are
> getting sick of this war, too. I know I am. The government is constantly
> killing thousands of innocents just so it can get prestige. The money
should be
> used instead to help poor people in 3rd world countries. If the world was
> better off, there wouldn't be as much war.

Capitalism is a system based on needs, greed is an extension of what someone
believes they need. Their is a subtle but important difference. Those who
dislike capitalism define it as based on greed, those that understand it
define it as based on needs, (Elasticity can not be explained otherwise, but
that is somewhat esoteric and beyond the scope of this discussion.) Now, you
drift from capitalism into your anti-war on terror slant, your position is
well known and somewhat transparent, but I must ask you, how much of your
personal income do you set aside for these 3rd world countries? What
percentage of your income do you give away to help the poor in other lands?

> Also, Amerika attacking Afghanistan is like a big bully beating up a
child.
> It's downright sick. And btw, I live in Amerika and am American citizen.
> However, I STRONGLY disagree with the nonsense and tyranny that is going
on in
> this country. There have been many "wake-up" calls that have changed my
point
> of view from that of most Amerikans. Most Amerikans unfortunately, would
rather
> believe government and media lies and feel comfortable than to use their
brains
> and question what our country is doing. What do you think?

I think you should pack your bags and leave if it is so bad. I also laugh at
your use of the word "tyranny". Tyranny is what the Taliban had in
Afghanistan, tyranny is what the Saudi's have in Arabia, tyranny is what
Arafat has over the Arabs in the West bank and Gaza. Tyranny is what Sadam
has over the Iraqis and the mullahs in Iran have over the Persians. Tyranny
is what the Whabbi transplants in Malaysia are trying to impose upon the
people. You're use of the word tyranny to describe the US is nothing more
than an out right lie.

Cthulhu

Jul 20, 2002, 1:08:41 PM7/20/02

"Paul" <n...@na.net> wrote in message

Buhu, do tell us what you are going to film? It would seem that a paper
would be more appropriate.

Cthulhu

Jul 20, 2002, 2:16:52 PM7/20/02

"XpatriotgamesX" <xpatrio...@aol.com> wrote in message

That would not be convenient. It is simpler to morally and intellectually
lazy for them.

Phaedrine Stonebridge

Jul 20, 2002, 2:55:50 PM7/20/02
In article <G88_8.39594$Z6.4...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
"Adhabuhu" <adha...@djehannama.com> wrote:

> Sorry Cthulhu, but this is "Du Jamais vu" before. Yesterday, DOW dropped 390
> points to 8019. And rumors says DOW will hit 5,000, Nasdaq 800. Why it is
> not cyclical, it is because this is the 1st time we see CEOs using their 5th
> amendments to hide their criminal records. Analysts are saying this is only
> the tip of the iceberg. Watch on Monday as Market Gurus expect another
> selloff. It started with Enron, martha Stewart, Nortel, and many others and
> yesterday, it was Johnson&Johnson. Who is next? general Electric, the
> darling of the Dow Jones?!!!!!

Yes, we realize that you simply relish any perceived misfortune felt by
the American people. How very civilized and kind of you (not). What
you fail to grasp is that a major decline in the US stock market will
affect the entire world economy. Eat that.

Phaedrine Stonebridge

Jul 20, 2002, 2:58:23 PM7/20/02
In article <ahc59k$e4r3$1...@news3.infoave.net>,
"Cthulhu" <is...@dumbideas.com> wrote:

> Capitalism is a system based on needs, greed is an extension of what someone
> believes they need. Their is a subtle but important difference. Those who
> dislike capitalism define it as based on greed, those that understand it
> define it as based on needs, (Elasticity can not be explained otherwise, but
> that is somewhat esoteric and beyond the scope of this discussion.)

Perhaps not beyond the scope of this discussion but certainly beyond the
scope of Islamist comprehension.

Phaedrine Stonebridge

Jul 20, 2002, 3:08:11 PM7/20/02
In article <X77_8.39583$Z6.4...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
"Adhabuhu" <adha...@djehannama.com> wrote:

> You said that the US is extremely generous to African countries. You want to
> help, fine! do it with a low profile. Why write "U.S.A." in very big capital
> letters in those sack of flours and wheat and have those pictures aired
> worldwide. Here is something you are going to learn from the Qu'ran which
> says if you give, do it in low profile:

First of all, people have some trust in foodstuffs that come from the US
or West as opposed to many other places on the planet. Why shouldn't we
mark our goods? So that muslim countries can put their own stamp on
them pretending it is theirs, further extending the growing pile of lies
and distortions?

I hear what you are saying about giving but I think that is applicable
more on a personal level. It is important that people in failing
economies/governments know their aid is coming from elsewhere rather
than the governments that let them nearly starve in the first place.
But you, like so many muslims, would keep them ignorant and dependent on
the very governements who failed them in the first place. Jeez what a
stupid idea.

Brickbat

Jul 20, 2002, 6:46:15 PM7/20/02
In article <Xns925116368...@204.127.68.17>,
David Ehrens <ehr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> xpatrio...@aol.com (XpatriotgamesX) wrote in
>
> > When Africans take responsibility for themselves, when they
> > stop killing each other, when they attempt to educate
> > themselves in some way other than studying the worthless
> > Koran, when they practice population control, when they stop
> > trying to live in a desert where it hasn't rained in years,
> > then get back to us.
>
> You have such quaint notions of life in the Third World.
> According to you, everyone has all kinds of choices of
> lifestyle and education. In much of the desert, living in a
> tropical rainforest might be a nice daydream, but it's not an
> option. Attending an Ivy league school when you live 600
> kilometers from the nearest town is a trifle difficult.

In the 60's and 70's. US AID projects financed and built colleges,
hospitals and other public infrastructure in third world nations. To the
best of my knowledge, most of these have been wasted by by lack of
education and economic development. Blame the US again, Ehrens, or lack
of any competent or compassionate leadership.

Brickbat

Jul 20, 2002, 6:51:55 PM7/20/02
In article <20020720105522...@mb-md.aol.com>,
xpatrio...@aol.com (XpatriotgamesX) wrote:

The only reason I can think of is that the Saudis have made a Faustian
deal with the fundamentalists. Support in return for a small plutocracy
staying in power.

Brickbat

Jul 20, 2002, 7:01:17 PM7/20/02
In article <xv7_8.39589$Z6.4...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
"Adhabuhu" <adha...@djehannama.com> wrote:

> "666" <snor...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "Adhabuhu" <adha...@djehannama.com> wrote

> > > WHAT DO YOU THINK AN 80% OBESE POPULATION CAN DO?!!!!!!!!
> >

> > tsk tsk tsk... now now Buhu, who's showing sign of weakness by
> > losing his cool?
> >
> > Relax old mohameddan, this is usenet. :D
>
> When I write in capital letters, I just want to draw your attention to it.
> Not angry.
> I get very angry when people insults Allah swt and the prophet of Islam sas.
> What I do in these circumstances, I make Wudhu ( ablutions), pray for a
> while, read the Qu'ran, and I feel better but the scarves are there. In

> fact, I'm making a documentary about the hatred in this NG.

> I bought a Digital Camcorder with a built-in camera from Sony. I learned how
> to use Premiere 6.0 from Adobe, VideoWave5. It's my project. May Allah swt
> help me to perfect it.
> Sometimes I loose my temper with those Hindus, but I should not. Patience is
> half of the Faith, muhammad sas said. That's it.
>
> Adhabuhu

I suggest Marlon Brando for Muhammed.
And Tom Cruise for Buhu.

(Sorry, Marlon. Sorry, Tom)

Coochycoo

Jul 20, 2002, 7:20:55 PM7/20/02
>From: Phaedrine Stonebridge phaedrine_...@yahoo.com

>What
>you fail to grasp is that a major decline in the US stock market will
>affect the entire world economy. Eat that.

Did I forget to mention that Amerika CONTROLS the whole WORLD?

-----
"No one is free when others are oppressed."
"That government is best which governs not at all."
Support Anarcho-Communism. Support freedom, equality, liberty and justice for
all.

Coochycoo

Jul 20, 2002, 7:30:24 PM7/20/02
>From: Phaedrine Stonebridge phaedrine_...@yahoo.com

>First of all, people have some trust in foodstuffs that come from the US
>or West as opposed to many other places on the planet.

Really? I haven't seen evidence of that.

Why shouldn't we
>mark our goods?

If you are selling the goods, it makes sense to have a small label saying
(produced/made in America). If it is free food and medicine given for charity
purposes, then it should not be marked. For godsakes, can't you give for the
sake of helping out another human being rather than doing it for your own
SELFISH reasons?

So that muslim countries can put their own stamp on
>them pretending it is theirs, further extending the growing pile of lies
>and distortions?

What an a**hole you are. I have seen no evidence of this. The only evidence I
have seen here is that you are another Muslim-hater.

>I hear what you are saying about giving but I think that is applicable
>more on a personal level. It is important that people in failing
>economies/governments know their aid is coming from elsewhere rather
>than the governments that let them nearly starve in the first place.

Why is it important? The only important thing is that they are getting fed and
clothed. Why do they need to know where it comes from? Fool.

>But you, like so many muslims, would keep them ignorant and dependent on
>the very governements who failed them in the first place. Jeez what a
>stupid idea.

Actually, the Amerikkkan government keeps Amerikans ignorant and we can see
that of you. All you care about is your McDonald's cheeseburgers and your SUV's
with the little TV's in them. You don't care at all about the environment or
other human beings. All you care about is your money.

Brickbat

Jul 20, 2002, 8:19:48 PM7/20/02
In article <2sPZ8.39169$Z6.4...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
"Adhabuhu" <adha...@djehannama.com> wrote:

> WHAT DO YOU THINK AN 80% OBESE POPULATION CAN DO?!!!!!!!! zero.
> JAPAN & GERMANY ARE THE NERVOUS SYSTEM OF THE WORLD. That's where technology
> and engineering are. Just look where the real products are coming from.

> Can't you see that america is in decline?!!!!! Open your eyes!!!

So you don't like fat people. How about the fat Saudis who support all
the muslim fundamentalism throughout the world without providing any
humanitarian aid.
What we have is a global economy with manufacturing delegated to states
with low cost labor and corporate headquarters located in low tax
states. Japan and Germany are significant members of the world economy.
Although Japan has a high GDP, it's economy has been in decline for the
last ten years. Germany's economy also has been weak.
I would suggest that the muslim world is challenged by the primitive
and rigid dogma of the Quaran. Furthermore, it blames civilized nations
for its poor performance. That is what keeps it from being a part of the
world economy and improving the lifestyle of its people. Even the
so-called Palestinians had an economy based on business activity
centered in Israel. I understand that this have been eliminated by the
entifadah, the latest war on Israel.
Arafat reminds me of Mobutu in Zimbabwe. The need to protect his
position created the need to promote hatred of the white farmers who
provided much of the economy of the nation. In disposessing and
murdering them he destroyed the economy of his nation and will hurt most
of the populace.
Arafat is just as much an opportunist who is in the process of
destroying his people. That's why stupid apologists like youself piss me
off so much. Why can't you see the obvious. You are hurting rather than
helping your people by your strict and dogmatic adherence to this
ancient text.

> Adhabuhu
>
> "Brickbat" <Brickb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > In article <HjqZ8.38734$Z6.4...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
> > "Adhabuhu" <adha...@djehannama.com> wrote:
> >
> > > What is america making? Plastic products, pouring their own prostitutes
> in
> > > Japan, and bowing to Japan and Germany.
> > >
> > > Adhabuhu
> > >

> > Your comment shows you to be dumber than a pile of rocks. You must be an
> > exemplary Muslim.
> >
> > > Japanese/German card are trouble free.
> > > GM cars (No comments)
> > >
> > > "theTruth" <thet...@wipeoutmecca.com> wrote in message
> east
> > > has
> > > technology.
> uneducated,
> is
> your

> half a
> science,
> than
> > > the
> > > people
> the
> face
> > > of
> doesn't

Cthulhu

Jul 20, 2002, 9:55:44 PM7/20/02

"Brickbat" <Brickb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I blame the failure of such things on the goofy left that tries to play
patty cake and sing kum by ya with every fucking body instead of rolling up
the sleeves and getting to work to get something done.

Which is better, making sure that some cultural attributes are not harmed at
all or making sure that all the people in that culture are fed, educated,
have clean water and proper medical care?

Cthulhu

Jul 20, 2002, 9:56:49 PM7/20/02

> >From: Phaedrine Stonebridge phaedrine_...@yahoo.com
>
> >What
> >you fail to grasp is that a major decline in the US stock market will
> >affect the entire world economy. Eat that.
> >

> Did I forget to mention that Amerika CONTROLS the whole WORLD?

If America controls the world as you say, then do you think it would be
better to work with America or against it?

Cthulhu

Jul 20, 2002, 10:04:30 PM7/20/02

> >From: Phaedrine Stonebridge phaedrine_...@yahoo.com
>
> >First of all, people have some trust in foodstuffs that come from the US
> >or West as opposed to many other places on the planet.
>
> Really? I haven't seen evidence of that.
>
> Why shouldn't we
> >mark our goods?
>
> If you are selling the goods, it makes sense to have a small label saying
> (produced/made in America). If it is free food and medicine given for
charity
> purposes, then it should not be marked. For godsakes, can't you give for
the
> sake of helping out another human being rather than doing it for your own
> SELFISH reasons?

You sound jealous. Besides, you hate the US anyway, so we might as well put
our name on the FREE FOOD, maybe at least one person will say thank you one
day instead of spending thier time complaining instead of helping. Besides,
why should this matter?

> So that muslim countries can put their own stamp on
> >them pretending it is theirs, further extending the growing pile of lies
> >and distortions?
> >

> What an a**hole you are. I have seen no evidence of this. The only
evidence I
> have seen here is that you are another Muslim-hater.

This has happened more than one CooKooPoo. The reciving country gets the
food and repackages it or removes or obscures the USA label. WHY IS THAT?
COULD IT BE THEY ARE JEALOUS? JUST LIKE YOU?

> >I hear what you are saying about giving but I think that is applicable
> >more on a personal level. It is important that people in failing
> >economies/governments know their aid is coming from elsewhere rather
> >than the governments that let them nearly starve in the first place.
>
> Why is it important? The only important thing is that they are getting fed
and
> clothed. Why do they need to know where it comes from? Fool.

If that is all that is important WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT?

You're contradictiong your self! You are proving that you're nothing but a
USA basher because you have your own anti-USA agenda! You don't care about
these people! All you care about is your own agenda! You are a selfish
hypocritical bastard and your previous statements prove it!

Piss off!

Adhabuhu

Jul 20, 2002, 10:53:53 PM7/20/02

"Cthulhu" <is...@dumbideas.com> wrote in message

Paper is good to propagate your views, there is no doubt about it, but with
the advent of Digital videography combined with many video compressions
software out there , all brought to your Desktop computer, you must adapt to
the change. It is cheap to shoot a movie and soon MPEG4 format will be
released, with it you can put a DVD ((7GB) into a 700MB CD (WOW!!!). So
far I've taken many video shots, capture them on my hard drive, added an
Audio track for narration and another track for music. It's great and a lot
of fun.
My film will relate about what is going on in this NG. I will be very fair.
An Ehrens's post is much different that JT or some hindus postings. My goal
is to make a documentary and have Muslims watch it. There are many Muslims
who do not know that what is happening here. In other words , make my people
aware of the hatred in this NG.
I'll try yo answer why they hate us?, why the rejection of Islam? who are
these people who are against us? Is this hatred going to lead to violence or
is there a way to bridge the gap and live together with our differences?
I'll focus on the point which makes people completely reject Islam and try
to come with something that explain why. I'll talk about the moderate people
in this NG who I sincerely am very pleased the way they air their views.And
much more.

Adhabuhu

Cthulhu

Jul 20, 2002, 11:13:48 PM7/20/02

> "Cthulhu" <is...@dumbideas.com> wrote in message

> > Buhu, do tell us what you are going to film? It would seem that a paper

Good luck with it. Let us know when you are done so we can see it, make it
in English too, that way we can give you some feed back if we feel it
appropriate.

Adhabuhu

Jul 20, 2002, 11:30:36 PM7/20/02

"Cthulhu" <is...@dumbideas.com> wrote in message

Thank you

Adhabuhu

Dwight Tramel

Jul 20, 2002, 11:14:35 PM7/20/02
[...]

Great reply!

I have worked, for 15 years, making automobile parts. I put in 77
hours a week. The claim that this turkey makes is sooooooo stupid. His
claim that foreign cars are better is outdated. It was true, at one
time, but U.S. carmakers have greatly improved their automobiles. Per
capita, the United States leads the world in "per hour" labor, making
us the hardest-working society in the world. If we are obese, that's
just prosperity you're looking at. Our unemployment is also one of th
lowest in the world. I would also imagine that Bill Gates would
disagree with him on technology. I know of one other country in the
world that has put someone in space. We put someone n space on regular
intervals. Now, GM is developing an oil-free car.
Not all 'wasps " (White Anglo/Saxon Protestants) are as easily
swayed as others.

Evanie Duggan

Jul 20, 2002, 11:13:44 PM7/20/02
> My film will relate about what is going on in this NG. I will be very
fair.
> An Ehrens's post is much different that JT or some hindus postings. My
goal
> is to make a documentary and have Muslims watch it. There are many Muslims
> who do not know that what is happening here. In other words , make my
people
> aware of the hatred in this NG.
> I'll try yo answer why they hate us?, why the rejection of Islam? who are
> these people who are against us? Is this hatred going to lead to violence
or
> is there a way to bridge the gap and live together with our differences?
> I'll focus on the point which makes people completely reject Islam and try
> to come with something that explain why. I'll talk about the moderate
people
> in this NG who I sincerely am very pleased the way they air their
views.And
> much more.

An admirable project, if you can stay neutral enough (no one expects you to
be neutral, completely) to provide a balanced project. IOW, you cannot
simply talk about the problems "those guys" have, you must also talk about
what problems "us guys" have.

In any conflict, each combatant has their own perspective as to who is in
the right and who is in the wrong. The actual truth is always somewhere
between the two perspectives.

Evanie

Cthulhu

Jul 21, 2002, 10:48:52 AM7/21/02

"Evanie Duggan" <eva...@directvinternet.com> wrote in message

Hi Evanie,
I do not disagree with the majority of your post, though must make a comment
about truth and where it may lay. Truth may not always lay somewhere between
the two opposing parties. For instance if one group believes that the big
rock down by the river is god and another group believes that the big tree
near the lake is god, but god doesn't really exist or is the pink bird in
the foobar tree on the mountain top, then the truth is not in between them.
There are three sides to every argument, their side, your side and the
truth. As Kosh Nuranick would put it, "Understanding is a three edged
sword."

Inf...@satan.com

Jul 21, 2002, 3:40:12 PM7/21/02
In article <kcp_8.39966$Z6.4...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
adha...@djehannama.com says...
Why do people come accross as hating you and thinking your religion and
culture is wacked and racist and as bigoted as bloody hell?!?!
Well...I guess your crusade and declaration of war by flying those planes
might be a good start.
Ask yourself...How many non muslims were in this newsgroup before you
delcared war on civilization? And it isnt about rejection islam...It has
nothing to do with our feelings at all on your racist religion. Come to
think of it?? What makes you think we gave a fuck about islam?
We only started caring when you kill innocents in the name of your
worthless god. And we find it sort of funny that your religion is on this
crusade in the year of 2002. As usual...You being a muslim are totally
clueless why that are infidels in this worthless newsgroup at all.
Wake the fuck up you close minded rackist and bigoted muslim!
Even after these last 9 months...You havent a fuckin clue!
We are defending ourselfs against your hateful religion and culture.
We answered your call for war. You wanted one...Now you have it.
And you are sitting there wondering why people in here are talking shit
about you and your religion? Yo...Do a wee bit of research on the fronts
of your hopless crusade.
It isnt a joke when people say they get more out of talking to a wall as
opposed to talking to a muslim.
Wake up muslim.

--
October 2001
Taliban Leader, Mullah Mohammed Omar: "The situation where
we are now, there are two thing: either death or victory. To those who
are fighting and bombarding us, they should understand the Afgan man
is a fighter willing to die for jihad."

June 1944
General George S. Patton: "I want you to remember that no
bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making
the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country. . ."

Phaedrine Stonebridge

Jul 21, 2002, 5:05:49 PM7/21/02
In article <MPG.17a4ade1d...@news.teranews.com>,
Inf...@satan.com wrote:

An excellent point. It wasn't as though we were forming anti-muslim
groups or refusing muslim immigrants or doing anything of the other
things attendent to organized bigotry prior to 9/11 (in stark contrast
with many muslim countries who have been practicing bigotry against
western people for centuries). The "bigotry" line is merely another
preposterous smokescreen intended to blame the US for 9/11 and all
muslim problems. Befoe 9/11, Islam did not matter to me any more than
any other religion. And now that I have seen the amount of muslim
hatred and aggression all over the world and in this group, I am
definitely on guard. I do not hate all muslims. But I do not like
Islam and what it represents. I have no respect for certain aspects of
Islam and the violence committed by many muslims in the name of Islam.
If muslims choose to see that as bigotry then that is just tough.

666

Jul 21, 2002, 5:19:15 PM7/21/02
"Adhabuhu" <adha...@djehannama.com> wrote

> When I write in capital letters, I just want to draw your attention
> to it. Not angry.

Yeah sure... How come when others use caps you say they are weak?
And how come when natural calamity hits the US you say it's Allah's
punishment but you remain quiet when He destroys a mosque, kills two
palestinian workers and injures 15?

> I get very angry when people insults Allah swt and the prophet of
> Islam

They are merely saying the truth: (i) archaeology indicates allah is
the moon-god, (ii) history records mohammad was a paedophile, murderer,
thief and sexual deviant who took his son's wife.

> sas. What I do in these circumstances, I make Wudhu ( ablutions),

Wudhu doesn't mean the problem goes away. For example, making wudhu
after committing a crime wouldn't mean you're suddenly innocent would
it now?

> for a while, read the Qu'ran, and I feel better

Try yoga or transcendental meditation... much better.

> but the scarves are there.

Told ya to get rid of those darn veils!

:-P

> In fact, I'm making a documentary about the hatred in this NG.

But are you going to be honest enough to show the curses that you
utter every time you blow steam because you were unable to refute
an argument?

> I bought a Digital Camcorder with a built-in camera from Sony. I
> learned how to use Premiere 6.0 from Adobe, VideoWave5. It's my
> project.

I missed that, which muslim brand did you buy again?

> May Allah swt help me to perfect it.

First, he'll have to learn the technology too... think he can
manage that in his old age?

> Sometimes I loose my temper with those Hindus, but I should not.

True, you shouldn't. It only shows the true islam in you.

> Patience is half of the Faith, muhammad sas said. That's it.

Oh, he plagiarised wrongly [again]. It's "patience is a virtue."

> Adhabuhu

666

Cthulhu

Jul 21, 2002, 5:29:00 PM7/21/02

"Phaedrine Stonebridge" <phaedrine_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> ... It wasn't as though we were forming anti-muslim
> groups ...

If these Islamist bastards keep going the way they're going don't be
surprised what gets formed.

Another 9/11 and these groups can sign my ass up, hell, I might start one
myself.

Inf...@satan.com

Jul 21, 2002, 5:31:56 PM7/21/02
In article <phaedrine_stonebridge-DAD9B2.16014821072002@news-
central.giganews.com>, phaedrine_...@yahoo.com says...
More great points....They really have no clue at all.
Logical conversation is totally useless with someone who every other word
is god this and his god that. Thats his god....It doesnt mean anything
else to anyone else. They havent a clue...Which is i guess why thay as a
culture and religion is still stuck in the year 1750 and also why the 5
penguins in the artic can out produce 22 lazy ass full of self pity woe
is us arab countries.

Paul

Jul 21, 2002, 6:10:49 PM7/21/02

"Phaedrine Stonebridge" <phaedrine_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
.

Muslims do something like 9-11 and then wonder why those of us who had no
firm opinion of them before, were appalled by what we saw in this
newsgroup.. After just coming in here to have a look after 9-11...

Prior to visiting this newsgroup, I looked at muslims no different than
Baptists or JWs.. It is muslims in this group that have made me totally
change my mind and view them as a scourge on humanity..

And, made me think that we in the west need to control their immigration, as
well as keep the rest of them under surveillance.

Samata, buhu, the viqar, and 1man4all warrant full credit for my total
change of opinion.... Islamonazis must be fought and thrown out of every
civilised country, that wishes to remain civilised.

Adhabuhu

Jul 21, 2002, 11:23:45 PM7/21/02

> "Phaedrine Stonebridge" <phaedrine_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> If these Islamist bastards .........

Very nice of you!!!!!

Adhabuhu

Cthulhu

Jul 21, 2002, 11:48:22 PM7/21/02

"Adhabuhu" <adha...@djehannama.com> wrote in message

Not sure what you're referring to but let me ask you Adha, do you believe
that Islam will take over the world and are you actively trying to make that
happen?

Undaunted Infidel

Jul 22, 2002, 1:06:09 AM7/22/02
arabs arent the dumbest people on earth
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
muslims are.

XpatriotgamesX

Jul 22, 2002, 2:09:41 AM7/22/02
>Subject: Re: ARABS = Dumbest people on earth
>From: "Paul" n...@na.net
>Date: 7/21/2002 3:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time
My experience is quite similar. Prior to 911, my limited exposure to Muslims in
the US Army and in the workplace was all positive. But after listening to the
rants of the fanatics here, as well as the terrorist sympathizers and blame
America first crowd, I realized we have a problem.
I now fully support a freeze on immigration, detainment and/or deportation of
illegals, surveillance and infiltration of subversive groups, and increased
border security. I am for increased powers for the CIA and FBI, and believe we
have to take the war to the terrorists and their sypmathizers, where ever they
are located. To do nothing is to encourage more attacks.

Adhabuhu

Jul 22, 2002, 2:39:59 AM7/22/02

"XpatriotgamesX" <xpatrio...@aol.com> wrote in message

That's what Devon Hill was saying. To the point where I told him " Be
careful and don't burst a vessel". His posting frequency has decreased
dramatically. He is not fighting Islam with an open-chest.
What's happened Devon Hill?
Vous serez tous "desarconnes" par Allah swt.
I'll remind you this Xpat.

Adhabuhu

I said it many times and I repeat it loudly:
"If this religion is false, it will vanish, If not It will conquer your
heart"

XpatriotgamesX

Jul 22, 2002, 3:07:15 AM7/22/02
>Subject: Re: ARABS = Dumbest people on earth
>From: "Adhabuhu" adha...@djehannama.com
>Date: 7/21/2002 11:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time

There's little danger of that, but thank you for your concern.

His posting frequency has decreased
>dramatically. He is not fighting Islam with an open-chest.
>What's happened Devon Hill?
>Vous serez tous "desarconnes" par Allah swt.
>I'll remind you this Xpat.
>
>Adhabuhu
>
>I said it many times and I repeat it loudly:
>"If this religion is false, it will vanish, If not It will conquer your
>heart"

Political Islam will vanish - you can count on it. Also, your choice of words
is interesting. How will Islam *conquer* hearts?

Phaedrine Stonebridge

Jul 22, 2002, 11:30:11 AM7/22/02
In article <rCN_8.40283$Z6.5...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
"Adhabuhu" <adha...@djehannama.com> wrote:

> That's what Devon Hill was saying. To the point where I told him " Be
> careful and don't burst a vessel". His posting frequency has decreased
> dramatically. He is not fighting Islam with an open-chest.

Devon probably got tired of the redundancy--- day after day of the same
garbage, especially from you and some others. Most of us in the west
have lives you know. We work, we play, we meet obligations. And now,
thanks to muslims, we must work harder to ensure the safety of our
families, friends and countrymen from terrorists and others who wish us
harm. Have fun with your little fantasy.

Coochycoo

Jul 22, 2002, 5:56:45 PM7/22/02
>From: Phaedrine Stonebridge phaedrine_...@yahoo.com

>And now,
>thanks to muslims, we must work harder to ensure the safety of our
>families, friends and countrymen from terrorists and others who wish us
>harm.

If you are having to work harder, then why is unemployment on the rise?

Cthulhu

Jul 22, 2002, 7:23:54 PM7/22/02

> I said it many times and I repeat it loudly:
> "If this religion is false, it will vanish, If not It will conquer your
> heart"

How very narrow of you.

666

Jul 23, 2002, 1:40:37 AM7/23/02
"Adhabuhu" wrote

> "XpatriotgamesX" <xpatrio...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >
> > My experience is quite similar. Prior to 911, my limited exposure
> > to Muslims in the US Army and in the workplace was all positive.
> > But after listening to the rants of the fanatics here, as well as
> > the terrorist sympathizers and blame America first crowd, I realized
> > we have a problem. I now fully support a freeze on immigration,
> > detainment and/or deportation of illegals, surveillance and
> > infiltration of subversive groups, and increased border security. I
> > am for increased powers for the CIA and FBI, and believe we have to
> > take the war to the terrorists and their sypmathizers, where ever
> > they are located. To do nothing is to encourage more attacks.
>
> That's what Devon Hill was saying. To the point where I told him " Be
> careful and don't burst a vessel". His posting frequency has decreased
> dramatically. He is not fighting Islam with an open-chest.
> What's happened Devon Hill?

What about Samanta?

> Vous serez tous "desarconnes" par Allah swt.

Desarconner mon qu. Pauvre con d'allah...

> I'll remind you this Xpat.

Remind me too Buhu.

> Adhabuhu

666

> I said it many times and I repeat it loudly:
> "If this religion is false, it will vanish, If not It will conquer
> your heart"

Time will surely tell... in the mean time islam is pissing everyone
off causing everyone to piss on allah!

friend

Jul 23, 2002, 2:11:02 AM7/23/02

"666" wrote:...

>>Vous serez tous "desarconnes" par Allah swt.

>Desarconner mon qu.

Actuellement on dit "cul" et non pas "qu".

>Pauvre con d'allah...

Pauvre imbécile déculotté.

http://www.usenet.com

666

Jul 23, 2002, 5:48:13 PM7/23/02
"friend" wrote

> "666" wrote:...

> >Adhabuhu wrote:
> >>Vous serez tous "desarconnes" par Allah swt.
>
> >Desarconner mon qu.
>
> Actuellement on dit "cul" et non pas "qu".

Oh le p'tit con.... il n'a jamais entendu parler du jargon :D
(Vas-y corrige "p'tit" mon po'vre maghrébin)

> Pauvre imbécile déculotté.

B'en, qu'est-ce que tu veux... j'ai mes 20 centimetres de bite
profondément enfoncé dans le cul [satisfait?] d'allah... y a bien
fallu que je retire mon blue-jeans non?

Je m'en vais maintenant, allah vas bientot jouir...

Bon vent... je viens juste de te péter dans la figure. Vas-y, renifle
et totoche ta maman pendant que tu y es.

Trance

Jul 23, 2002, 11:54:17 PM7/23/02
dd...@webtv.net (Dwight Tramel) wrote in message news:<1584-3D...@storefull-2114.public.lawson.webtv.net>...

What people keep in mind is that the majority of those in the
middle-east (with the exception of those who are in the "social
class") are, for the most part illiterate and un-educated and know
only what the self-titled "holy men" such as Arrafat and Bin Laden
tell them. Their TV networks are all run by the government. They are
spoon-fed and bottle-fed anti-West, anti-Isreal and anti-US propeganda
all the time. All their TV networks show are one big "Bin Laden Pep
Rally". And as the old saying goes "once you hear it enough, you think
it as truth".

emanuelba...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2017, 12:16:47 AM9/11/17
America is the greatest country on the planet. Why the fuck should we help out anyone especially Muslim majority countries Allah is so great why the hell all you guys are poor begging and pleading to come here to make money if we stop bringing immigrants from Muslim countries here and kick out all the Muslims that are here out the country garentee 100% all of your countries would collapse within 10 years. And the u.s makes everything important like planes trains and automobiles and spaceships we don't have time to be making petty shit like clothes and shoes ( and if we do your dumbass would pay like $200 for a shirt) we have your dumbass people who make it for us. With out us your kids would starve to death and how would you be able to pay for your 12 year old wife sheets without us. I know your country sucks and you have no freedom and are brainwashed since birth to think that your country is the best. But if you really think about it wtf is there to do in your country seriously if I was you I would of killed myself just to stop being so damn bored. There is literally nothing fun to do in your country that is why your mad. And that's why your government tells you to hate us because if you were actually to live in this awesome country you would hate your country and never want to go back. And this is a huge problem in the United States people come to visit and don't want to leave and become illegal immigrants.